πˆππƒπ”π‹π†π„ππ“.

By toptierszn

❝ It's just that he know what I want. ❞ Β©ππŽπ•π„πŒππ„π‘ πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ‘. More

β˜†γƒ»:.,;*.
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
πŸŽπŸ‘.
πŸŽπŸ“.
πŸŽπŸ”.
πŸŽπŸ•.
πŸŽπŸ–.
πŸŽπŸ—.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
πŸπŸ‘.
πŸπŸ’.
πŸπŸ“.
πŸπŸ” 𝐏𝐓 𝟏.
πŸπŸ” 𝐏𝐓 𝟐.
πŸπŸ” 𝐏𝐓 πŸ‘.

πŸŽπŸ’.

4.5K 203 134
By toptierszn

a/n: this is nadia's fc. anywho, this chapter so random and short. idk i wrote it cause the chapters after this is gone be where we actually get to what the book about 😂.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩
𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣' 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙤𝙝

"Move your hand." Khalil groaned and I did as told and moved my hand away from his stomach since I was pushing him back, moaning in the process.

We were in the missionary position as the music played loudly in the back.

"I'm finna cum!" I moaned out to him loud enough for him to hear and he got closer to me and wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped my arms around him as well.

Both of our bodies were now intertwined making us one.

"Cum on this dick." He moaned in my ear and I released around him, listening to his words. But he didn't stop stroking.

He kept going while I came and that made my body twitch a little and my moans started getting out of control.

Khalil was my only body. I was his too, the most we got from other people was just head. I would never actually let another nigga put his dick in me. I'm good on that.

Khalil stroked for a few seconds longer and I felt something warm shoot inside of me and he let out a sigh of relief.

He pulled out and looked down at me. I swear every time I do something with him I be feeling like I went to war afterwards.

"Come on girl." He chuckled and lifted my body up some to pull the cover down and the put it over my naked body then got under the cover as well.

I laid my head down on his chest and immediately closed my eyes. I really felt defeated at the moment and my breathing was irregular so I was trying to calm it down.

"Relax baby." Khalil spoke softly before rubbing on me, letting me know he was here. That was how he reassured me.

I know me and him had an argument but I was just being overdramatic. He know that.

Once I calmed down we both had showered and put our clothes on. It was currently 7 something in the morning so we had to be to school soon.

Yes we be up bright and early fucking. I don't care.

"You coming back after school or no?" Khalil asked me as we walked down his porch steps and towards his car that was parked in the driveway.

"Mhm." I nodded in response. "I left my stuff in your room."

It was Friday and I wasn't on punishment anymore. My parents really ungrounded me once my suspension was over. This why I don't take them seriously now because they say one thing and the outcome be different.

"You hungry? You want some McDonald's?" He asked me, unlocking the car doors.

"Yes." I smiled before getting in the passenger seat. Cause one thing about it he gon make sure I eat.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"They was talking about you." Marni told Chyna. We were sitting at the lunch table and apparently Jonae and her friend who me and Chy fought were speaking on us.

Marni was somebody we had a few classes with so we was cordial with her.

But I don't know why them hoes saying anything like they didn't get beat up. Like bitch just take your L and gone on.

"A bitch can talk about me like a dog, but I bet you a hoe ain't gon walk me like one!" Chyna said loud enough for them to hear. They weren't that far away from us. They turned around like they had something to say but didn't.

"Problem? The fuck." I said.

Nobody still said nothing.

"Not arguing with no bitches who niggas I fucked." Jonae spat out.

"Bitch what you mean niggas with an S? Cause I hope you not bragging about what I think you is. Baby that's old news. And you ain't even fuck him you sucked him up and he made you get out after." I fully turned around, speaking to Jonae.

Cause I know she don't think she got one up on me about Khalil. Be for real bitch.

"And ion know why you bragging on fucking somebody nigga like that's not why I beat your ass in the first place. I'll do it again just to remind you." Chyna turned around as well.

"Kiyari girl, Khalil never gon fuck with you. He just using you. And Chy please, not you fought me about a nigga who STILL be blowing up my phone." Jonae turned around. She still had bruises that were healing.

"Bitch and he still blowing up mine too so you not special. Only difference is I'm declining, yo bop ass probably be answering happily." Chyna laughed.

"And I don't even know why you keep speaking on Khalil knowing he don't like you. Don't make me have him dog you bitch, cause you know he will. And youn even suck dick good enough to walk around bragging. Bitch you played." I rolled my eyes.

I bet you a bitch shut the fuck up after that. I ain't even gotta fight you to tear yo ass up, my words alone cut real deep.

Jonae waved us off and turned back around to her table.

"Oh okay." I said. Me and Chyna turned back around too.

"Y'all so unreal." Layla shook her head. "Didn't even have to read her like that."

"That hoe talk too much." Chyna said.

Me and Chyna still were kind of weird ever since that shit happened in the classroom. Our whole friend group was. We all became somewhat distant and barely texted in the group chat.

I didn't think too much of it because this happens often. We all get into a big ass argument and need a break. We all be around each other too much so that could be a reason why we get tired of each other as well.

All bullshit aside. I love my friends. We done been through some shit that got us bonded for life and got too many memories to just fall out for real.

"That bitch irritated me." I said truthfully and got up from my seat.

"Where you going?" Layla asked me.

"Over there." I pointed to the table our other friends were.

I'm tired of being in a petty ass fight.

"I'm not going." Chyna said dryly.

"Oh you the main one. Get up." I told her. Even though I was still upset at her. I knew down the line eventually I would forgive her so I'm not even gonna sweat it.

"If I didn't apologize to you what make you think ima apologize to them?" She mugged me.

"You did allat boo hooing in my ear last night on the phone talking bout you miss Yari and you shouldn't have said what you said. Please." Layla said and Chyna looked at her.

"Girl!" She snapped at her. "Whatever."

"Apologize to her." Layla said and she sighed.

"I'm sorry. I don't be meaning to say stuff. I just talk without thinking." Chyna said. "I know what I said was wr...." She made a questionable face.

"Wr— what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Wr...ong." She finally got it out. "That don't even sound right. That sounds like I'm the problem."

"You are." I told her. "But I forgive you." I said and she smiled. "But come on."

The three of us stood up and began walking over to the table that Khalil, Tory, Malachi, Samaria, and Nadia were seated.

Samaria was very neutral. She was the most mature one not gonna lie. She was kind of like the mama and we were the bad ass kids. Tory was mature too but had his moments.

"No." Malachi said once we walked up to them.

"We didn't even say nothing." Layla frowned.

"Exactly I don't want you to say nothing. I hate the three of you messy ass hoes." He said.

"Bitch." I looked at him.

"Chill." Khalil laughed.

"And why you laughing? You think him calling me a hoe is funny?" I looked at him and his face straightened.

"No." He said.

"Good doggy." I smiled and sat next to him.

Love my sweet boy.

Not like love love him. But you know what I mean.

"Forgive us." Layla sat next to Malachi.

"No." He said.

"We love you chi chi." Chyna sat on the other side of him, sitting in between him and Nadia.

"Well hell just move me out the way then." Nadia mumbled but Chyna heard her.

"You can speak up." She told Nadia.

"Girl." Nadia looked at her. "You're always trying to provoke somebody. You scooting in between me and him was rude and you could've said excuse me."

"But I didn't. So now what?" Chyna asked her.

"Lord almighty." Samaria said.

"And this why I'm not forgiving you. Miss mess." Malachi shook his head and drank some of his Gatorade.

"Chy." Khalil warned her.

"What? I'm just asking what now." Chyna shrugged.

"Now nothing. You just overdue for some manners." Nadia said.

"Girl I don't like you." Chyna said.

"Awe. You hurt me right where I don't give a fuck at." Nadia batted her lashes at her.

Nadia is a sweetheart but she gives Chyna a run for her money. She intimidates Chy and Chy don't like that. So therefore she don't like her. And if you ask Chyna why she don't like her she will never give you a valid reason. She don't have one.

"Yeah I've had enough I see where this going." Samaria got up and sat in between them.

"Anyways." Chyna dismissed the situation and Nadia did as well. "Malachi come on.

"No bro. You so dramafied. Look what you just did." He said to her.

"I'll buy you a ps5." She said.

"Okay big money. Y'all forgiven." He told us. "But if she don't buy my game then ima go back to hating all three of y'all."

And she gon buy it too. Chyna the top trick.

"Now you." Chyna looked at Khalil. "Forgive me."

"No." He said and pulled me closer to him and laid his head on me. My tink tink tired I can sense it.

"Yari make him forgive me." She told me.

"Forgive her now." I looked at him.

"No." He said to me and I looked back at Chyna and shrugged.

"Well I tried." I said before wrapping my arms around him.

"I thought y'all ain't get touchy in public." Tory reminded us.

"Ion give no fuck. They know not to play wimme bout it." Khalil said and shut his eyes.

He only doing this cause I hypnotized him. I gave him head earlier and he always becomes clingy whenever I do.

Thank you god for this throat.

"Y'all relationship makes no sense and y'all make boundaries then not stand on them and then argue about the boundaries being broken." Malachi said.

"Yeah. Like y'all had us in the first half and then lost us. I'm so confused. Do y'all just do this for the plot or?" Layla asked.

I really don't know. Our relationship confuses me too. One minute he don't wanna be touchy in front of everybody then he does. Then it's he don't want nothing deeper than sex and turns around and treats me like it's deeper than sex the when I say my feelings getting stronger than what we planned he wanna stop. Like?

So see I wasn't tweaking for no reason. He literally know what he be doing.

"Commercial break." Khalil sat up.

___________________________
END OF CHAPTER.
VOTE!

a/n; excuse mistakes and errors if there are any, i'll fix them eventually.

this a short ass chapter ik, but opinions?

do y'all think chyna messy?

khalil and yari?? idk what they got going on. what y'all wanna see from them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.1K 15
𝙄 π™ƒπ˜Όπ™‘π™€ 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™π™€π˜Ώ 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ π™π™€π˜Όπ™‡π™‡π™” π˜Όπ™‡π™‡ 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™π™€π˜Ώ π™’π˜Όπ™Ž π™”π™Šπ™.. Β©π˜½π™€π™€...
62.7K 3.5K 30
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
125K 3.8K 36
' 𝐈 π‹πŽπ•π„ π˜πŽπ” π“π‡π‘πŽπ”π†π‡ π„π•π„π‘π˜π“π‡πˆππ† π“π‡πˆπ’ 𝐀 π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ π“π‡πˆππ†'