HOUSE OF BTS IMAGINES แขแ—œแข

By CJ_parkjennykim

"๐“ข๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฑ ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“‘... More

AUTHORS NOTE IMPORTANT โค๏ธ
Jimin (Like Crazy)
Jin (Birthday)
Yoongi (Cuddles๐Ÿฅบ)
Jungkook (Military)
Story time
Jimin (Military)
Namjoon (Military)
Taehyung (Military)
Hoseok (Military)
Q/Aโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ
Hoseok (Seรฑorita)
Jungkook (Training)
Jimin (Being Followed)
Taehyung (Jealousy)
Taehyung (Birthday)
BTS (New Year Special)
Yoongi (Soft Morning)
Jimin (Pretend to Be)
BTS Text Imagine (Yoonjin)
Texts with BTS
Text Imagine โค๏ธ Taehyung
Jin (Dating app)
Jungkook (Rain)
Taehyung (First Snowfall)
Namjoon (Muffins)
Hoseok (Chips)
Jimin (Lip Balm)
Yoongi (Insecurities)
Jungkook (Birthday)
BTS- When they walk in on you changing
BTS (Jimin is Pregnant?!)
Taehyung (Overworked)
SeokJin (Nurse)
Taehyung (Slow Dancing)
Yoongi (Gardening)
Jungkook (Valentine's Day)
Yoongi (Valentine's Day)
Namjoon (Valentine's Day)
Jin (Valentine's Day)
Hoseok (Valentine's Day)
Jimin (Soft Nights)
Jimin (Valentine's Day)
Taehyung (Valentine's Day)
BTS (Tae Joins A Cult)
Hoseok (Valentine's Day pt2)

BTS (Birthday)

126 7 278
By CJ_parkjennykim

──────

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Taehyung be careful with the balloons I beg you", Jimin whispered exasperatedly as Taehyung stood in between a flood of balloons near his feet, trying to get safely get out of it.

Taehyung almost made it but accidentally stepped on one of them, causing the loudest atomic blast of the century, the sound being so loud owing to it being early morning. It usually was quiet but with seven chaotic men in the house, it was quite difficult to maintain the peace.

"Oh shit", a curse left Yoongi as he sucked in a breath through his teeth, "Y/n's moving a little", he informed Jungkook, who immediately made his way to her bed, and laid down beside her.

He started caressing Y/n's hair and pressed a kiss to her temple, causing her to softly smile and giggle in her sleep, as Jimin looked over at them and gave a thumbs up to the other members, leading them to continue their mission of decorating the house for
Y/n's birthday.

Jungkook stared down at Y/n with a loving smile and stroked her hair softly, as she wrapped her arms around his torso, making his eyes go wide.

Uh oh, this was not what was supposed to happen.

He tried to pry her arms of gently but she just tightened her grip onto him. Namjoon, who came into the room saw what happened and immediately ran to the rescue.

After nearly avoiding disaster they managed to get the outside decorated.

~

Y/n opened her eyes and got up with a groan as she streched her arms widely. There was a happy feeling in her but she couldn't quite figure out why, until it hit her.

It's my birthday!

Smiling widely she immediately checked her phone, finding wishes from ARMY's and her family. But to her shock there was not a single message from her boyfriend or the rest of the boys.

She knew they were busy but the slight feeling of hurt that bubbled up in her chest was unavoidable, "How long does it take to send a little text?", she thought sadly, but then decided to be a little patient since it was just early morning.

She made her way to the bathroom and squeezed some toothpaste onto her brush, but suddenly had a faded flashback. Was someone stroking her hair when she was asleep? Probably not, that's crazy.

After freshening up Y/n decided to go have breakfast, so she stepped out of her bedroom, only to be greeted by cheers and the popping of a confetti bomb, causing her to squeal in shock and almost fall, but an arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her into his chest, who she recognized as Jungkook.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N", they all exclaimed as she recovered from the shock, laughing and covering her mouth, hitting Jungkook on his chest playfully.

"I thought you guys were out of town!", she asked as they lead her towards the dining table where there were her favorite breakfast dishes and cake.

"We can of course make time for our best friend's birthday", Jimin replied with a smile, causing Y/n to giggle happily.

"Come on babe lets have breakfast and cut the cake then?", Jungkook asked and they sat down for breakfast. As they were eating Jungkook whispered into her ear, "I love you, Happy Birthday princess", making Y/n's cheeks go pink, though she still smiled.

"I love you too"

~

After breakfast Y/n decided to take a shower before the cake cutting so she could look presentable for the video. Even though Jungkook had started whining and even said 'You look hot in anything babe', to which the members nervously shrugged in agreement, she decided to clean up a little first.

She just got out, dressed in a casual but classy outfit amd was immediately pulled over for cake cutting. Namjoon lit the candles and Hoseok put on a birthday hat onto her as well. They sang Y/n a birthday song and she blew out the candles after making a wish as Yoongi held out the cake for her, Jungkook beside her all the while.

After devouring the cake they happily filled the whole living room with presents all from Y/n's family and friends and of course, the biggest pile was from her boyfriend Jungkook.

She began opening the presents from the boys one by one. The first one was from Jin, a delicate bracelet from Pandora which perfectly suit Y/n.

Next was a gift from Namjoon, it was Y/n's favorite book series's limited edition author signed book which made Y/n jump and hug Namjoon with joy as he humbly and nervously brushed it off, giggling.

(His giggles are cute af and no one tells me otherwise 😤 especially when hes flustered babie 🥺)

Hoseok's gift was a Louis Vuitton bag with Y/n's initials engraved on the front corner, Y/n hugged him tightly with a smile on her face, gratitude not enough expressed.

Yoongi had gifted her the limited edition BTS Galaxy Buds she couldn't buy earlier when they were released and Y/n couldn't be happier. She hugged a reluctant Yoongi tightly before moving onto the younger members gifts who kept whining about her taking too long.

She finally moved onto Jimin's gift, which was a perfume and elegant set of earrings from Dior, for which Y/n thanked him and tackled him into a bear hug after which Jungkook got pouty and pulled Y/n to sit on his lap instead, making a few of the boys giggle and Y/n blush profusely.

Jungkook pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his cheek onto her side as she unwrapped Taehyung's gift.

It was a Gucci Trenchcoat, in Y/n's favorite color, something she wanted since long. She could only smile at Taehyung and say a thank you because Jungkook wouldn't budge at all.

At last when it was time for Jungkook's gifts to be opened, the members left the two of them alone, few of them having excited and mischievous smiles on their face.

Jungkook finally let go of Y/n and she immediately started unwrapping the gifts one by one.

The first gift was a whole scrapbook album of them over the years, at which Jungkook said that they would look through it later.

The second box contained a watch, a design she had wanted for a long time but wasn't able to find. Y/n was now again on Jungkook's lap and gave him a soft kiss as a thank you.

There were many other small gifts but what caught her eye was the envelope she opened last. It was sealed and her brows furrowed in confusion as she looked at Jungkook, who urged her to go on.

Y/n opened the envelope and inside were two tickets to Paris, along with booking to a hotel. Y/n could only stare at Jungkook in shock as he giggled at her reaction and kissed the tip of her nose, his own scrunching up into the cutest mound.

Y/n giggled happily and wrapped her arms around Jungkook, giving him a tight hug. "Thank you", she whispered softly, making Jungkook smile.

"Of course princess, it's your birthday, you deserve the best", he said back as they stayed in each others embrace after a long time, since Jungkook was out of town until today.

"I love you", Y/n mumbled and looked up at him, smiling.

"I love you too babe", he grinned, before attaching his lips to hers.

--------

HOPE U LIKE THIS ❤️❤️❤️

FIRST, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY BESTIES HERE ins00nia HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY AND MAY YOU ALWAYS STAY HAPPY. TAKE THIS CHAPTER AS A SMALL GIFT FROM ME 💜💜❤️❤️ LOVE YOU ALWAYS TAKE CARE BB❤️❤️🥺

Now❤️
A CONTINUATION OF THE Q&A, which has questions from my friend Conni ❤️❤️

Q: What about BTS made you decide you were going to stick around them?

Ans: I'll be honest, I was in a very hard time of life when I decided to look deeper into them and who they were, and their goofy and happy energy was so infectious it made me so happy when I watched them being all together happily. Thats when i thought "These guys are amazing" 😅 💜💜❤️

Q: A BTS song that belongs to me and me only?

Ans: I would have to say Save me or I Need U 🥺

Q: What was the last movie I watched?

Ans: The Marvels 😈 It was chef's kiss 😘

Q: Do you have hidden talents?

Ans: I can do that tongue twisting thing? 😂 i guess it counts, and also Taekwondo is something im good at but people get rlly shocked when the find out.

Q: Which member is easiest to write?

Ans: This was a very interesting question to be honest, Tbh all members but thn I would have to say Jungkook and Jimin? Theyre very easy to write for me ❤️❤️

Q: My favorite thing about writing?

Ans: I get to let my creativity flow, and also i get to escape reality and create my own worlds where i get to do whatever i feel like... eek im terrible with words heELP T_T

Q: The last book i read?

Ans: Well I love books but most of my readings done on wattpad 😂 but Harry potter is the last book i read but on wattpad the last "conplete" book i read is "He's a Demigod" :D

Q: Any favorite authors?

Ans: Someone not from wattpad? JK rowling and Patricia Cornwell. On wattpad all of them are listed in my Bio XD

Q: Do you know any BTS choreo?

Ans: MY TIME TO SHINE 🤩
1. Mic Drop

2. Run BTS by BTS

3. Seven by JK

4. 3D by JK

5. Dionysus

6. And other than that I dont know the whole choreos but small parts like chorus or a little bit of almost every Choreo XD (solos as well)

Q: Favorite BTS Live performance?

Ans: This one was HARD 😂 i love them all but if i had to choose I absolutely love the BTS Ytc Busan concert Run BTS and Mic drop performances

And the one Idol performance where the stage almost collapsed 😩

Theres alot more but 🤷🏼‍♀️ 💜💜❤️❤️

-----
OOP I ALMOST FORGOT THE QOTD

Q: PICKY EATER OR NOT PICKY?

My Ans: Im not picky at all XD

I LOVED ANSWERING THESE THNK U BESSIE ❤️❤️❤️😘😘✨

TC ALL OF YOU

Plus side note, THE AMOUNT OF SARCASM THIS FANDOM IS GOING THROUGH? 😭

Theres so many more posts 😭 like bro-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 26.1K 198
These are bts imagines that I have wrote. Please don't take my stories without my permission. I do take requests just message me and I'll answer. Als...
1.2K 58 16
If you live for fluff, here's a place full of it :) Thank you for coming acrossโค๏ธ This is my IMAGINATION ONLY. ยฉlatingles | all rights reserved
3.6K 55 10
A collection of my old BTS one shots I had previously written on Instagram. Completed work.
1.7M 30.8K 196
Some of these oneshots will be 21+ feel free to skip.