Friday Night Dinner's

By Wanky365

Some of the New Directions gang have moved to New York 5 years after graduation. Some living together, some a... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.

5.

53 7 11
By Wanky365

(Santana's POV)

"What did you make of everyone last night then?" I ask Gia as we drive through the streets of NYC to meet her friends for lunch. "Everyone seemed really cool and welcoming. I don't think Britt likes me much though?" she says to my surprise. "What?! Why you say that? I am sure she does babe." I take one hand off the wheel and squeeze her thigh. "I don't know, she didn't really talk to me all that much unless I was the one making conversation." Gia shrugs. "I mean she wasn't herself last night, so I wouldn't take it too personally. But I'll go see her tomorrow and talk to her." I suggest. "No, I don't want to make this into a thing, it's probably me overthinking." Gia says taking my hand in hers.

"Britt is one of my best friends and you're the girl I am dating and if that's how you feel then that isn't okay." I say giving her a smile. "I'll fix it" I add. "Do you know what would make me feel better?" Gia smirks at me. "I think I can guess." I ride my hand up her leg impossibly close to her core. "Hmmm, that's not what I meant." she giggles, swatting my hand away. "No? What is it then?" I say, returning both hands to the wheel. "You singing to me." she smiles, turning up the radio. "If that's what m'lady wants." I smile, coughing to clear my throat.

Do do doop dum
Do do doop do doop da dum
Do do doop dum
Do do doop do doop da dum
Do do doop do do do
Do do doop do doop da dum
Do do doop dum
Do do doop do doop da dum

"Sing it baby!" Gia turns up the radio even more.

We were as one, babe
For a moment in time
And it seemed everlasting
That you would always be mine
Now you want to be free
So I'm lettin' you fly
'Cause I know in my heart babe
Our love will never dieNo you'll always be a part of me
I'm part of you indefinitely
Boy don't you know you can't escape me
Oh darlin' 'cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feelin' this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Oh darlin' cause you'll always be my baby

Gia opens our windows so the music is blaring out, passers by in the streets start looking at us in the car like we are absolute whack jobs.

Do do doop
Do do doop do doop da dum
Do do doop dum
Do do doop do doop da dumI ain't gonna cry, no
And I won't beg you to stay
If you're determined to leave boy
I will not stand in your way
But inevitably you'll be back again
'Cause you know in your heart, babe
Our love will never end, noYou'll always be apart of me
I'm part of you indefinitely
Boy don't you know you can't escape me
Oh darlin' 'cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feelin' this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Oh darlin' 'cause you'll always be my baby

I am almost a different person around Gia, I am more carefree, giving the people of New York a free concert.

I know that you'll be back boy
When your days and your nights get a little bit colder oh
(I know that)
You'll be right back, baby
Oh baby believe me it's only a matter of time, timeYou'll always be apart of me
I'm part of you indefinitely
Boy don't you know you can't escape me
Oh darlin' 'cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feelin' this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Ooh darlin' 'cause you'll always be my babyYou'll always be a part of me
I'm part of you indefinitely
Boy don't you know you can't escape me, yeah
Oh darlin' 'cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
(You and I will always be)
Time can't erase a feelin' this strong
(You and I)
No way you're never gonna shake me
(You and I)
Ooh darlin' 'cause you'll always be my baby
(You and I)Do do doop
(You and I will always be)
Do do doop do doop da dum
(No way you're never gonna change me)
Do do doop dum
(No way you're never gonna stray me)
Do do doop do doop da dum
Do do doop
(You and I will always be)

By the time the song ends we are pulling into the carpark to the restaurant we are meeting Gia's friends at. "Ready to go into the lions den?" Gia smirks, taking my hand in hers. "Please, they'll be putty in my hands by the second drink." I laugh as I walk us into the restaurant.

---

A couple of hours later we are leaving, after a very successful lunch. "I told you that they would love me." I say a little cockily. "You were right, putty in your hands." I pull Gia right into me as our lock our lips together in a moment of passion. "Hey guys." We pull away and I see Quinn and Britt. "Hey! What are you guys doing here?" I ask surprised to see them in this part of town. "We are shopping!" Quinn says holding up a variety of shopping bags. "Special occasions?" Gia asks them, but Britt looks anywhere around her but us. "Uh...Britt and I have a thing later. What are you guys doing here?" Quinn answers for them. "Meeting Gia's friends." I say, I am confused why Britt hasn't even looked our way, yet alone said hello. "Great, well uh I guess we will see you guys soon then?" I say, not wanting to be in this awkward situation any longer. "Bye" that is the first thing Britt says through that encounter.

"I am not just imagining things right? That happened?" Gia says, referring to the awkward encounter. "Yeah I don't get it, Britt has got a stick up her ass about something. I am sorry you had to endure that." I pull Gia into me and push her against the car, giving her a sweet kiss. "Now take me home and fuck me." Gia says, looking at me right in the eye, a burning desire igniting my body.

---

(Brittany's POV)

(21:00pm)

"Thanks for all of this again Quinn, I really appreciate it." I say as Quinn applies light touches to my makeup. "Do not mention it, anytime." she smiles. "What does Rachel think you're doing tonight?" I chuckle, can't imagine Rachel would take too kindly to Quinn going to a gay bar. "Oh I told her where we were going." My eyes go wide, worried she has divulged information to Rachel. "Don't worry, I just said we were going for drinks. I didn't say why we were going for drinks." she chuckles, seeing my reaction.

"And there we go! The girls will be all over you." Quinn says taking a step back to look at my makeup. "I don't think I will know what to do, a girl has never hit on me before." I laugh nervously, feeling incredibly vulnerable. "Don't worry, just go with it. Don't overthink." Quinn says wiping bits off my dress. "Maybe we can have a code word? Yanno if things are getting a little...too much?" I ask. "Sure, just ask me for a tampon and I will swoop in and rescue you." Quinn suggests. "Perfect!" I take a selfie of Quinn and I and upload it to Instagram, the likes come flooding in soon enough.

---

We get to the bar and instantly I love the vibe in there. Everyone in here is so friendly, will say hi and talk to you about anything. We are a couple of drinks in, stood at the bar ordering another one. "So, see anyone you like?" Quinn shouts in my ear over the thumping music. "No one yet." I shout back, tapping my AMEX to pay for our drinks. "Oh come on, a room full of beautiful girls and nothing is taking your fancy? Maybe you are straight." she chuckles. "Well....she's cute." I say subtly pointing to a girl the other end of the bar. "The Zoe Kravitz look a like? Okay...I dig that." Quinn smiles. "Go talk to her." she urges me.

"No, I can't do that!" I protest. "Britt come on, how are you going to meet anybody and get to know them if you can't even say hi." she laughs at my shyness. "She would be way out of my league." I say, staying cemented to the spot. "Britt, you're just saying hi. Stop overthinking." Quinn is right, it's just conversation. "You're right...I am going in!" I take a deep breath and walk the length of the bar to go and say hi. "Hey" I say awkwardly to the girl who's sitting alone. "Hi" she says back with a smile. "Your smile is beautiful" I say, I instantly go red, I have embarrassed myself already, two sentences in! "Thank you, so is yours." she says, flashing me a smile again, maybe I didn't embarrass myself?

"Is that seat taken?" I ask, pointing at the bar stool next to her. "Be my guest" she says, shuffling her chair over slightly to make room for me. "I haven't seen you in here before?" she says, shuffling back closer to me. "Uh, first time. You come here often then?" I say making small talk. "Every weekend." she smiles, we just smile at each other, giggling nervously. "Sorry, I am sort of bad at this sort of stuff?" I say lowering my head, I can feel my cheeks burning. "What? Talking? I mean, I don't even know your name." The Zoe Kravitz look a like jokes. "Oh god, I told you I was awful! I am Brittany." I hold out my hand to her. "I'm Blair, nice to meet you Brittany. Can I get you a drink?" she asks, clearly I haven't lost her just yet. "A vodka martini would be great, thank you." I smile bashfully. The beautiful woman orders our drinks, I am definitely feeling some sort of physical attraction with her.

"So Brittany, tell me about yourself?" Blair asks, sipping on her cocktail. "Well, I am a dancer, I own my own studio a couple of blocks from here." Her ears perk up. "A dancer? I love dancers bodies." she smiles, scanning her eyes up and down my body. "I have lived in New York for a fair few years, moved from Ohio with my friends, just got out of a relationship. And that's it really." I say. "So you looking for a rebound?" she says, not taking her eyes off me. "Not really, I-I don't really know what I am looking for." My cheeks continue to burn under her gaze as she stares and smiles. "So wh-what about you? What's your story?" I gulp, sipping intensely on my martini. "I am a lawyer, live on the Upper East side, live alone with my Pomeranian and I am a raging lesbian!" she laughs. "Nice, got your life together then." I add. "So this relationship, man or woman?" she asks inquisitively.

"It was actually with a guy." I say, sucking the air between my teeth. "So you're bi?" she casually asks me. "I-I don't really know." I say quietly, feeling like a fraud. "Ah I see...you're just trying to figure shit out huh?" she says, as she orders us two more drinks. "I guess." I timidly shrug. "Well there is no shame in that." she gives me a warm and reassuring smile, which puts me right at ease. "So are you alone or did you come with anyone?" Blair asks me, her eyes keep darting to my lips. "You see the blonde over there, that is one of my best friends." I say pointing to Quinn who smiles and waves. "Well, why don't you tell your friend she can go? I can look after you." Blair says, pushing my fringe out of my face. "You don't have to do that!" I say instantly. "I want to." she smiles. I get up from my chair and walk back over to Quinn.

"No good?" Quinn asks me, looking sorry for me. "Actually, the opposite. You can uh, you can go if you want?" I say, the burning feeling in my cheeks again. "Oh...I see" Quinn smirks, looking at me then Blair, who is smiling back at her. "I guess I'll get going then. But text my cell if you need an out and let me know when you're home safe...in fact share your location with me so I can watch you!" She says like she is my Mom. "Be careful, love you." Quinn pecks me on the cheek and leaves the bar. I go back over to Blair who has ordered more drinks. "Let me get these." I insist, I quickly whip out my card and tap the reader before Blair gets a chance to. "Thank you" she says.

---

Blair and I are getting along really well, I feel so comfortable around her and she doesn't seem to be pushing for anything, she is letting me take control. She keeps telling me this is my experience, so she just wants me to be comfortable. "I say we dance?" Blair suggests. "Can't let that body go to waste just sat here talking to me." she adds. I hold my hand out to her which she gladly takes and leads me to the dance floor. We wriggle through the crowds of people so we are stood right in the middle of the dance floor. Blair can dance, like really dance. Her hips swaying perfectly in rhythm to the music, it's hot! We stand about a foot apart dancing in sync with one another, twirling each other around every now and then as we inch closer and closer.

The vibrations of the heavy bass coursing through me, mixed with alcohol and that attraction to Blair I feel in heaven. "Come closer." Blair pulls me in right into her, our fronts pressed against one another as we move in sync. The DJ has remixed Kehlani's 1st positions with some dance track, the whole dance floor goes wild.

Not cookie cutter
Not picture perfect
Unexpected but I'm worth it
Could expose you to this life
If that's what you like
Explore your thoughts, stop actin' scared
I could see you watching let me take it there
Let me show you what it's like
To fuck with something right

Blair let's her hands wander all over my body as I can feel every touch through the silky material of my dress, I have no bra on so the reaction of her touch on my nipples is almost prominent. Blair notices, causing her to smirk and pile on the heat even more.

Girl let me put you on with something real
Wanna show you how it feels
To rock with something trill
So come join me in this room girl
It's time
I know what you like baby, let me get you right
Oh na na
Let me put you on
Oh na na na
Let me put you on
Said she wanna try it
Ain't tryna hide it
Fuck all of that fightin'
Sin't doin' no more lyin'

I turn myself around and back impossibly close to Blair, my ass pressed into her front, her mouth right near my ear as I hear her breathing become heavy, spurring me on even more. I swear I could hear a soft groan when I pushed into her core further.

start off slow so you feel secure
Just let me know where you feel it more
If your breath gets quick, that's normal
If my hands move slick, that's normal
We could smoke one first if you tryna get lit
My weed on ten come take a hit
Cause we on girl
We on
Girl let me put you on with something real
Wanna show you how it feels
To rock with something trill
So come join me in this room girl
It's time
I know what you like baby
Let me get you right
Oh na na

I find myself having the desire to run my hands all over Blair's body, she is petite and perfectly proportioned. I turn around so I am facing her again, I let my hands fall down to her ass as I gently cup it giving it a light squeeze, tracing my fingers up her sides, I feel her nipples hardened against me, making me smile. Knowing I am having this affect on another woman.

Let me put you on
Oh na na na
Let me put you on
Said she wanna try it
Ain't tryna hide it
Fuck all of that fightin'
Ain't doin' no more lyin'
Oh na na
Let me put you on
Oh na na na
Let me put you on
Said she wanna try it
Ain't tryna hide it
Fuck all of that fightin'
Ain't doin' no more lyin'
Say baby
Stop messing with those boys get you a lady
Keep it 100 grand, don't try to play me
Fuck around with my heart might have to pay me
Might have to pay me
Oh na na (Shorty lemme put you on)
Let me put you on (Shorty lemme put you on)
Oh na na na
Let me put you on
Said she wanna try it (You wanna try it)
Ain't tryna hide it (You ain't tryna hide)
Fuck all of that fightin'
Ain't doin' no more lyin'
Oh na na (Come fuck with the realest, Come fuck with the realest)
Let me put you on (Lemme put you on game shorty)
Oh na na na (Come and fuck with the illest)
Let me put you on
Said she wanna try it
Ain't tryna hide it
Fuck all of that fightin'
Ain't doin' no more lyin'
(Shorty lemme put you on)
1st position

The song finishes and our mouths are impossibly close, our foreheads pressed against each others as we steady our breathing. "Wanna come back to mine?" I boldly ask, but right now it feels right. "Do you want me to come back to yours?" Blair checks. "Yeah." I breathe, pulling away and tugging her along with me as we clamber into the back of a cab.

---

"This is a great apartment" Blair says as I take a seat next to her on the couch. "Thanks" I say. handing her a glass of wine. We both take a sip of our drinks, maintaining eye contact. "You have beautiful lips." Blair husks, watching them intently, all I can do is blush. "You can't be shy? Not after giving me those dance moves." she says, picking up on my red cheeks. "Would it be okay if I kissed you?" Blair asks. "Mmhmm" I nod, words caught in my throat. I watch as Blair slowly moves in, she takes my bottom lip in between hers, my tummy does a little flip as I enjoy the contact. She releases my lips before going back in, this time swiping her tongue against my bottom lip asking for entrance, I resist at first. "You okay? we don't have to do this?" Blair says, picking up on my uneasiness. "I am just nervous that's all, I have never kissed a girl before." I say feeling a little embarrassed.

"That's chill, we don't have to." Blair doesn't seem too bothered by my uneasiness. "No, I-I want to." I say, not wanting to put her off. My body is wanting it, why deny that. "Would you be more comfortable in the bedroom?" Blair asks, her eyes scanning my whole face. "Forward much?" I joke. "I just want you to be comfortable." Blair reaffirms. "We are both so drunk right now, let's just do it here." I say shaking my head from the doubts. This time I lean back in and take Blair's lips in mine, we kiss innocently enough for a few moments then Blair pushes her tongue into my mouth, causing to me moan. "This good?" she asks between kisses. "Yeah" I say, swirling my tongue around hers. I begin to feel more and more comfortable by the second, but I know the alcohol is definitely helping that. We go back and forth trying to fight for dominance, it begins to get heated, so I decide to pull away.

"You're a good kisser." Blair smirks at me. "Yeah?" I ask for the reassurance. "Yeah" she chuckles back. "So are you." I say returning the compliment. "Shall we uh..." I nod in the direction of my bedroom, I am swaying and seeing double right now so this probably isn't a good idea, but I am super horny and have needs that I want satisfying. "You sure?" Blair asks a little weary. "We have both had a lot to drink, I-I don't want to be that girl." she says, wanting to make sure I am 100% okay with it, which just makes me want it even more.

In response, I place my glass of wine down and saunter into my bedroom. "You coming?" I look over my shoulder at Blair, who in turn puts her wine down and joins me. I sit on the edge of the bed, leaning back on my hands, waiting for the girl I met in the bar. She steps out of her heels and walks between my legs, soon straddling my lap. We engage in a hot make out session, I can feel her bearing down on my lap, for some sort of friction I would imagine. "I want to taste you?" I gulp hard at Blair's words, suddenly feeling nervous again. "Let me eat you out?" she husks in my ear. My body goes rigid, I am unable to move as Blair is sucking and biting all over my jawline. "Lay back" Blair instructs, she pushes me down with some force so I bounce off the mattress a little, her eyes now dark and lustful.

She kisses me all over my body over my dress, playing with my nipples as she makes her way down to my centre. I am turned on...I think? hard to tell through the booze. I can feel her hands on the outside of my thighs, pushing themselves higher and higher, shifting my dress as she goes. I reach the bottom of my dress and pull it up and over my body, the cold air hitting my nipples, hardening them even more, she flicks and twists them between her fingers. This all feels unusual, I feel more vulnerable than I did with any guy I have slept with before. So many thoughts running through my mind, the fact I have bought a complete stranger home, who's a woman, a woman I do find physically attractive, but I never do this...

"You okay?" Blair looks up at me. "Yeah" I croak. Blair pushes my legs up and wide so I am spread eagle. I feel so exposed, vulnerable and scared. Her head disappears between my legs as I feel her hot tongue running through my folds taking my breath away, I have had this done to me by guys before, at the moment it feels no different, I don't feel any different. The tip of her tongue takes swipes against my bud, eventually I start to buck against Blair's face to gage some rhythm, the familiar heat begins to build in me, I play with my own nipples which are incredibly sensitive to help stimulate me more. Blair picks up pace which I match with my hips, my climax is slowly building, as I feel my sex tightening and throbbing, with a few more flicks against my clit I am spiralling into an orgasm.

"How was that?" Blair climbs up my body, kissing me with urgency, I can taste myself against her. "Great" I give a forced smile, truth is I was wildly underwhelmed. Maybe she is just bad at it? Or maybe I wasn't into it as much as I thought? I mean I still come, but I thought I would feel different. Blair rolls off me and falls asleep next to me almost instantly...

---

(Santana's POV)

I have decided to come and visit Britt and find out if there is an issue between her and Gia, I hate having these sorts of uncomfortable conversations with my friends. I have a key to Britt's apartment so I let myself in. She doesn't seem to be up yet. "Britt, you here?" I call out, but she doesn't respond. "Britt, you awake?" I call out again. I check the kitchen, she isn't in there but I spot an open bottle of wine that has barely been drank. "Britt?" I sing out a little louder, I press my ear up against the door to her office, but I am met with silence. I check her guest bedroom, not in there, check her balcony and she isn't there either.

I walk into her bedroom and I spot her in the bed, she is lay face down clearly still passed out. "Santana?" I whip my head around and see Britt stood behind me in her pyjamas. I look at her then the person in her bed, then back to her. "Britt! You pulled!" I say in excitement that my friend finally got laid. The shock on her face tells me she didn't think the possibility of me seeing this person was a thing. "Wait...is that a girl!?" I ask, my voice no longer quiet. "Shut up!" Britt pulls me by the hand into her living room so I don't wake the sleeping body. "Yes, it's a girl!" she says, going awfully red. "Oh my god, you finally did it. You dipped your toe in the lady pool!" I say so excited at this discovery. "It's not like that, I was super drunk. It doesn't count!" she tries to dispel.

"I am going to go, I will come back later." I smirk at Britt and how uncomfortable she is. "I'll swing by around 6." I say, walking out of her apartment. Utterly shocked but thrilled for Brittany.

---

(18:00pm)

"So what's up?" Brittany asks me as we sit on the couch. "No first of all, we are talking about this morning!" I say gleefully, watching Britt go red all over again. "It's no big deal." Britt tries to dismiss me again. "Britt, you're a straight girl and you slept with another girl. It's a huge deal!" I say, not able to contain my excitement or need for the gossip. "Like I said, I just got super drunk. It doesn't mean anything." she repeats. "Okay, but was it good? How did you find it?" I say, not letting her off easily. "It was okay....I guess." she says, not looking all that thrilled. "Just okay? She clearly wasn't any good!" I laugh, but Britt is looking like the whole ground wants to swallow her up. "Can we just change the subject please?" Britt asks. "No I want details!" I continue to push.

"SANTANA JUST DROP IT PLEASE!" Britt snaps, like really snaps. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I match her volume and tone. "You were moody as fuck last night and you're the same right now! What stick is so far up your ass causing you to be like this!?" I snap. "Nothing" she says irritated. "Bullshit, it's something! Even Gia picked up on it, she thinks you don't like her." I say sharply. "That's stupid" she scoffs. "Is it Britt? Because you could barely look at her Friday at dinner and yesterday when we saw you guys, you could barely bring yourself to talk!" I bark. "I don't hate her." she renders. "Then what the fuck is it?" I rarely lose my patience with Brittany, but I am going around in circles with her right now and it is infuriating me. "Just drop it okay!" Britt gets off the sofa and walks off into the kitchen. "No, I won't drop it. In fact I am not leaving until you tell me what the fuck is going on with you lately." I say following closely behind her.

"Is it work? Is it Nick? Your family?" I continue to push, but she ignores me as she walks around the kitchen to pour herself a drink. "Is it your health? Is it me? Is it Gia?" I quiz her. "SANTANA I AM GAY!" she finally breaks I stand still in my spot. "What?" I say, not sure if I was hearing her correctly. "I-I think I am gay." she looks like she wants to burst into tears. I feel awful for her. "Why do you say that?" I ask, my tone softening heavily as I sit at the kitchen island with her stood opposite me. "I don't know, I just...I-I don't know how to put it into words and it's confusing me, it's scaring me. And I don't know what to do." she says, tears brimming in her eyes. "Britt, why didn't you come to me? I am your best friend." I say, my heart hurting a little that she didn't. "I don't know, I went to Quinn as she was with guys most of high school. I guess I wanted to know when she felt it wasn't right." she buries her face in her hands as she quietly sobs.

I slowly get back up from my chair and walk around to Britt. I don't say a word I just pull her into me for a long and friendly hug, I can feel her breathing shudder as she continues to cry. "It's okay B...it's okay." I hold her tightly, right now Britt just needs her best friend to comfort her.

---

"So when did these feelings...start?" We are sat back on the couch, it took a moment for Britt to calm down and gather herself. "Not long after I broke up with Nick." she sighs. "I have always wondered why I couldn't hold down a relationship with a guy, nothing felt quite right. I never felt fully happy and complete. So it crossed my mind, then Quinn took me to a gay bar last night and I felt so happy, so comfortable, felt like I fully belonged there. But then I hooked up with that girl and I was horny, we made out which was nice and then she yanno...we, yanno...and it was okay, underwhelming, I thought the moment I kissed another woman or slept with them I would know, I would be sure and the truth is, I feel the total opposite." Britt starts to get emotional again.

"Well I am not surprised B. You were drunk, you had only just met the girl, you had no connection or emotional tie with her. It wasn't going to be special." I tell. "But that's what you do and you seem pretty sure of who you are." Britt says with a slightly envious look in her eyes. "Britt, I have been certain I was a lesbian since I was like six years old, I didn't need to discover myself or experiment to know, I just knew. I sleep with all these women but it's not a party and fireworks every time that I do. As horrible as it sounds, it just fulfils a pleasure short-term. But when you find the right person, when you find the one you connect with on every level, it's magic. You will hear those fireworks, your bodies become one, you're able to read one another, satisfy one another in every way imaginable."

"A-And you have experienced that?" Britt queries. "Yeah, not many times. But it's not often you find someone you vibe with like that. Unfortunately Britt, I think for you it's going to take more than just one girl to find your magic, you got to put in the work. But you'll get there." I move my hand into hers and squeeze them tightly, she squeezes my hand back. "Does Gia give you that feeling?" Britt asks timidly, not looking at me. "Yeah...I think so, she is a great girl and I like her very much. And that's why it hurts me to think you might not like her." I say shaking her hand to get her to look at me. "Gia seems really nice San, I am sorry if I have made her feel that way and I will apologise to her too. I am just so in my own head with everything, the hangover isn't helping either." she chuckles.

"I can't imagine the alcohol helped anything last night, you need to have a sober kiss. Have a clear mind, know exactly what it is you're doing." I affirm. "There is no way I can kiss a girl sober!" she exclaims, like it was the most outrageous claim ever. "Why not?" I smile. "Because, what if I am terrible! Blair was as wasted as I was when we made out, it doesn't count." she asserts. "Well you just need to practice on someone you're comfortable with." I smile. "Like who!? I can't kiss Rachel or Quinn, it would be too weird. And if I kissed Q I am sure Rachel would murder me, self discovery or not." We both laugh as me envision Rachel's response. "Kiss me then?" I suggest seriously. "What? You? No no no Santana I can't." she protests. "Why not? We are best friends!" I state. "Because...you have a...a Gia!" she objects. "It's just a kiss, Gia doesn't have to know. And it's not like it will mean anything to me, it's just me helping out a friend." I laugh.

"I am not talking a full on make out session Britt, just a couple of seconds" I shrug. I watch as Britt thinks on it for a few moments. "O-Okay." Britt looks so nervous, I shuffle around so I'm sitting side on to her. "Just relax okay, take a deep breath." I say, taking deep breaths myself to get her to imitate. "Loosen your shoulders, you look rigid as anything." I lean forward and massage her shoulders lightly to get her to relax. "Okay, ready?" I ask her. "Ready" she affirms. She closes her eyes and I lean in...

(Brittany's POV)

This is mental! Santana is really about to kiss me...I close my eyes to prepare myself, my breath is all jittery as I become very aware I am about to kiss my best friend, I am also scared this would have been for nothing and I have just made a tit of myself.

Time is going in slow motion, I can smell her fragrance so close to me as she edges closer. I can feel her breath on my lips, the anticipation is killing me, my breath hitches as I feel her pillowy lips cover mine, holding themselves there before our mouths move together in sync...

Fireworks!

(Authors Note)

What do we make of this chapter? Britt's road to self discovery has just taken an almighty turn from the kiss of her best friend! What will happen next? Who knows...

Stay tuned...

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.7K 124
Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hudson thought if she joined cheerleading l...
179K 4.6K 33
*Complete* Santana's Junior year gets more exciting when the new girl moves in next door. Brittana story with a side of Faberry towards the end. Hig...
6.9K 250 25
Claudine Smythe moves to William Mckinley Highschool for her seinor year and she joins the Glee Club: New Directions. {Tina Cohen Chang x female oc}...
40.4K 1.1K 23
(COMPLETED) Santana Lopez is now a senior at McKinley High and has her whole life ahead of her. While waiting for her friends Tina, Mercedes and Rach...