Illumi x Reader

By Iya_Kujo

Torture, assassination, and contracts were what you grew up to. You were sold to the Zoldycks and trained to... More

1: Prologue
3: Quit it
4: She's Back!
5: Encounter
6: Consider it, Y/N!
7: Applicant 333
8: Another Encounter
9: Friends
10: Second Phase
11: A Zoldyck Inconvenience
12: Malicious Intent
13: Challenged
14: On the Airship
15: Off Limits
16: Rest Up
17: Revealed
18: Pending Promise
19: Paired
20: Warm Up
21: Fight!
22: The Third Party
23: The Revelation
24: Fuck
25: Unsuspecting
26: The Last Phase
27: One Sided
28: Home
29: Utterly Pathetic
30: Marriage
31: Cursed
32: Bait
33: Say Yes
34: Ring
35: Trespassers

2: Silent Treatment

1.1K 47 0
By Iya_Kujo

——Beginning of the Assassin Arc

Despite it being morning, Kukuroo Mountain was as grim and cloudy as ever. You only get to experience the warmth of the sunlight whenever you were out of the gates, but it has already been 10 months since you went out. You forgot how the sun felt on your skin.

Thick and dark curtains prevented any light to shine through. Your room was huge, consisting of a queen sized bed, a work desk, a walk in closet for your clothes and weapons, a balcony, and a big bathroom.

Despite how large your bed was, you were alone. You barely occupied the entire space. It felt incredibly empty and spacious. You wouldn't mind for it to be a little occupied, maybe more pillows could help.

Your body was sore and painful from non stop trainings but it wasn't something you were unable to handle. You grew accustomed to the pain, you almost felt nothing.

A knocked interrupted your thoughts, it was early in the morning for the butlers to wake you up. Usually, the butlers only knock when it's late and you hadn't gotten up yet or the breakfast is ready. They were unusually early.

"You may enter."

The heavy double door unlocked as it opened slowly revealing the butler named Hiroko. It was your personal butler, assigned by the head mistress of the manor to assist you.

"Master Y/N. I apologize for interrupting your rest. I have news to deliver."

You stayed in your position, still laying down with your night gown. Your eyes were closed, waiting for your butler to tell you the information.

"Master Illumi is back."

Took him 10 months to come back. You rolled your eyes out of annoyance.

You were annoyed at him for not telling you that he'd be gone. He just randomly disappeared and when you went to Silva to asked were he went, both of them answered the same thing.

"I don't know."

It annoyed you but Kikyo assured that "He'll be back in no time. He must be on a mission." As she giggled.

You composed yourself, setting aside the irritation and annoyance you felt when you learned that Illumi was back. You planned on ignoring him by not acknowledging his presence.

You finished your non stop training yesterday. Ever since Illumi went away, you didn't stopped training and poured out all of your anger in training for the past 10 months.

10 months was a lot of time, you didn't took breaks because your anger never faded. You hadn't come out the gates since Illumi left unannounced. It was no use in looking for him, if he does something like this, there was no chance of you finding him.

Silva and Kikyo assumed that you took a break from Assassination. They didn't question you as your were only to be found in the torture room and somewhere in the forest practicing your nen.

Interestingly enough, they saw a lot of improvement and found it amusing that it only took you for Illumi to leave to see drastic improvements in your strength and abilities.

Kikyo and Silva were bothered by the strong familiar bloodlust in the forest. They were almost alarmed. The butlers were threatened. No one dared to ask you to calm down. When they came and checked it out, they weren't surprised it was you.

The menacing force became stronger as the couple went closer, "My~ I didn't expect Y/N to be this furious at Illumi for leaving unannounced." Kikyo watched from afar with her husband. Her visor went crazy as she giggled.

"They did have a little quarrel before he left. How cute." You didn't even notice them watching. Silva felt motivated and proud that he couldn't even hear his wife's comments. He almost looked stunned and impressed, Silva had a smirk on his face as his eyes lit up with an intention in mind.

You were informed that there would be dinner later. It was late in the afternoon, so you decided to go for a walk in the forest to freshen up your mind before seeing Illumi at the dinner table.

You rolled your eyes remembering that you sit across Illumi in the table, for the past 10 months you were used for that chair to be empty.

You didn't know how bothered you were until now. Why were you so bothered of his absence exactly? You didn't remember. All you know is that you hated him for leaving you without saying anything.

The forest was silent and peaceful. It was darker because the sun was close to setting. The forest was well kept, it was beautiful despite it being a grave yard for trespassers. You looked around seeing the orange beam of light passing through the leaves, the sun was setting, the leaves glowed orange.

You were deep in the forest, but you didn't worry, you live here and you know the forest like the back of your hand. You come here almost everyday to train your nen and meditate. It was the perfect atmosphere. Quiet, cold and dark.

You felt a familiar presence. You sighed to yourself from annoyance.

He's not even trying to hide himself.

You remembered your plan of ignoring him. You composed your self and remained calm as if nothing happened. You washed away every tint of emotion in your face and continued your peaceful stroll.

You felt dark eyes watching you, bloodlust leaking as if he was annoyed that you didn't noticed him. He hadn't concealed his presence for it to be easier for you to notice him, but he made no luck.

You felt satisfied when you felt his bloodlust. He wasn't even trying to hide it anymore. He wants you to notice and turn to him but you followed your plan.

You saw an apple tree and decided to get one to act indifferent. You kicked the trunk of the tree hard enough to precisely only get the apple you wanted. It fell and you caught it.

You felt Illumi's presence getting closer and closer. He was approaching you from behind. Although his footsteps couldn't be heard, his presence was heavy. In a blink of an eye before he gets to talk to you, you were gone.

He was taken aback, what the hell happened to you while he was gone? He didn't expect the improvement you made with your speed. It caught him off guard. he didn't bother looking for you, he was focused and amused of how you moved.

You stood on a branch of a tree as you escaped, the apple still in your hand. you watched his unchanged face, no emotion was seen but you knew what was going on in his mind. You maintained to conceal your presence as you scoffed.

You were now back in the Manor. Your butler, Hiroko approached you as you were heading back to your room.

"Master Y/N. Dinner will be ready in an hour."

"Master Y/N. Is there a chance that you've encountered Master Illumi? He consulted me as the he was looking for you. I informed the master that you were having your usual evening stroll." You halted your steps ignoring your Butler's words, Hiroko followed your actions and stopped walking.

You handed to them the apple you got and continued walking. This left the butler in question and was unable to follow you from there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 59 27
y/n l/n a famous killer magician decides to take the hunter exam would they pass? will they make friends because they are friendless as fuck? will t...
4.1K 80 5
//MARKED COMPLETED BUT WILL PROB STILL UPDATE\\ Just some one-shots about the amazing Hunter x Hunter characters that I will use for inspiration when...
685K 18.2K 28
❛ you took my breath away ❜ Y/n Zodlyck ran away from home and came back after almost seven years for Killua's freedom. hxh! x zoldyck fem! reader s...
41.5K 1.6K 40
"I envy you, Hisoka." The magician's eyes widened in shock. "I envy you so much. You get to go around and be with whoever you want, while I'm stuck h...