SCARLETT MONTGOMERY

Por alexkarevswhore00

When Addison Montgomery shepherd comes to town a week later her younger sister Scarlett Montgomery arrives an... Mais

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97

13

432 6 0
Por alexkarevswhore00

"Do you know how freaking long it took me to get into work this morning, with that dam thing going on down there" Scarlett says walking up to her sister in the nicu.

"One of them threw a piece of bread at me" Addison says.

"Yeah I got water on me"

"So I take it your offically with me"

"Oh yeah, chief just gave them to me, aren't they cute" Scarlett says looking at her pink scrubs.

"Very, I'm happy your with me, there's no one else apart from Richard maybe that I'd want teaching my baby sister"

"So what are we doing today"

"Alright, um I have a surgery to do, you have these patients"

"Ok have fun in surgery"

"I will I'll talk later" Addison says walking away.

"Yep good talking to you too sis" Scarlett smiles looking at her charts.

As she looks at the charts, she decides to check on miss Vincent first, because she's going, she's only 18.

"Hello, I'm doctor Montgomery and you must be miss Vincent is that correct"

"Please call me Lana, I don't really like my last name"

"Ok Lana, can you tell me what the problem is"

"I'm pregnant and um, im bleeding, but when the scans show, my baby's still there"

"Your two and half's months along right"

"Yes"

"Ok, well im going to do some bloods and a ct scan to see if there is anything where missing"

"Ok thank you"

"You're welcome, I'll be back when the bloods are ready to be done" Scarlett says walking out.

"Hi" Lucy says.

"What are you doing here again"

"Oh I'm staying in town till the babies born that's what my mum wants anyway"

"Honey I'm her.....Scarlett"

"Great like my day could not get worse" Scarlett says facing her ex boyfriend.

"Hi"

"Shouldn't you be in New York with your parents"

"No we have a carer now for them, they said take all the time we need here and um they say hi"

"Oh and guess what your one of my patients, this year is going great"

"We have a appointment booked for nine"

"I know I can see that" she says rolling her eyes.

"So um how have you been"

"Great, Seattle's great"

"I prefer New York" Lucy says and Scarlett wants to strangle her.

"Well if you prefer New York why aren't you there, why are you here"

"Oh her mums a pain in the ass no offence babe"

"Oh none taken"

"So have you gotten a paternity test done yet"

"A what" Ollie says shocked.

"Do you want to tell him or should I, because I can"

"Luce"

"I slept with someone at the same time we where "dating""

"Who"

"Oh this is going to be fun" Scarlett smirks.

"Mark"

"Sloan, as in mark Sloan"

"Yes"

"And you knew" Ollie says looking at his ex girlfriend.

"Not until a week ago, now if you excuse me I have patients"

"Scar" Alex says walking up to the girl.

"Hey" Scarlett says turning to face her boyfriend.

"How are you"

"Good"

"Who's he" Ollie asks.

"Who's that" Alex says.

"My ex boyfriend" Scarlett whispers and Alex nods kissing her deeply.

"I love you"

"I love you too, hey I'll see you at lunch save me a seat"

"Alright have fun"

"That's your new boy toy"

"Boyfriend actually and way better in bed than you" she smirks walking away.

"Scar we need to talk" Ollie says following the girl.

"You wrote me a letter, Ollie a damn letter saying how you want me to be happy here in Seattle, are you bloody bipolar or something, why do you want to talk to me, I was happy when I received that letter because it finally meant I could move on and yet here you are with Lucy at the place I work wanting to talk there is nothing to talk about Ollie, I read your damn letter, I'm ok now, I'm happy, I have a job, my sister, Derek, friends, my boyfriend, I have a life in Seattle, your just a distant memory, I don't need you anymore ok, but you have Lucy and your baby who might not be your baby who needs you"

"Ok"

"I'm not saying I'm going to be friendly but I'm not going to be a bitch and I will get a different doctor on your case since I don't want to be around that not yet anyway"

"I understand"

"Alright bye Ollie"

"Bye Scarlett" the boy says watching his ex girlfriend walk off.

"Hey is everything" one of the obs say to her as she walks past.

"Can you take Lucy please, it's to personal for me"

"Family"

"Ex boyfriend and the girl he was sleeping with whilst with me"

"Oh yeah on it" the women says taking the chart and Scarlett smiles.

At lunch, she finds Meredith outside the cafeteria.

"Hey you ok"

"I have a dog"

"You have a dog"

"Yes and guess what my housemates hate the dog"

"Why"

"Because apparently it ruins everything and now I don't know what to do with the dog or who to even give the dog too, do you want the dog"

"No im ok, i had one back in New York she was the sweetest, then she was hit by a car"

"Oh sorry"

"It's fine, you could always give the dog to your ex lover and my sister, he lives in a trailer, he has plenty of room outside for it"

"Like that wouldn't be awkward"

"Well just think about, you coming"

"Yeah" Meredith says following the girl.

After the two get lunch they join the other four at the lunch table.

"Hey" scarlett says sitting down next to Alex who smiles then kisses the girl.

"Ew" George groans.

"You ok"

"Yeah"

"So the guy in the nicu is your ex boyfriend"

"Yep"

"Are you ok"

"Mhmm" she nods.

"Ok" Alex says placing an arm around the girl.

"I don't love him anymore if that's what your wondering"

"Are you sure your ok"

"Mhmm" she mumbles putting her head on his shoulder.

"Do you want to take a walk" he whispers.

"He didn't say that" Meredith says looking at Izzie who laughs.

"Yeah" Scarlett whispers standing up.

"We're going to take a walk, we'll be back soon" Alex says leading the girl away.

Once they get to the basement, Scarlett sighs.

"Babe your not ok"

"He hurt me you know and I said I was over it but truly I wasn't, when he cheated on me with Lucy, it wasn't the first time, one night I came home, half tipsy from a night out with mark and when I walked inside, I heard noises coming from the lounge room at first I thought it was the tv but when I was walking towards the lounge room, I saw the shadow of him sitting on the couch with someone on top of him, I didn't know what to do, so I walked out, went to marks for the night and when I came back the next morning, he wasn't acting like he did anything wrong, there was no evidence anything happened the night before, he didnt find out that I knew, at the time I was twenty one, you know I was stupid, naive and in love, all my other exes hurt me the same so part of me thought it was normal, I was with that man for 6 years and yet he still doesn't know. That's part of the reason I left New York without him, because I wanted a fresh start, I didn't want him with me anymore, I felt like that was a way out for me" she admits and he sits next to her on the gurney.

"Your ok now, I promise scar I will never hurt you"

"Promise"

"Promise or I will be killed by Derek and Addison and probably Richard, Meredith, Cristina and maybe even Izzie and George"

"Mark and Amelia, Carolyn"

"Who's Amelia and Carolyn"

"Derek's sister and mum, Amelia was on of my closet friends in New York but you know people drift apart"

"I get that"

"I just don't want to be hurt again"

"I won't hurt you come here" he says pulling her into his side.

At that moment is when Alex realises, he's going to do anything in his power to make sure this women is happy for the rest of her life because from the stories about her ex boyfriends and miscarriage, she deserves a good life, a happy life.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

1.3M 33.4K 98
โI'm not going anywhere, because you're the one.โž She was the fall he had always desired. He was the warmth she never knew she needed. They were love...
111K 4.3K 33
"๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ก...
2.3K 105 13
Fem!OC x Alex Karev Fem!OC x Mark Sloan Fem!OC x Male!OC Season 1 - ?? (Started: february 2024) Nadine O'Malley always wanted to be a surgeon, she di...
493K 17.8K 59
in which marnie walker and alex karev could not be more different. ยฉ florrysgf, 2023 alex karev x fem!oc grey's anatomy s1 - s9