Antarctic High

By Dreamstar0424

Hi, I am star I decide to write a Adoption and High School. I am brand new at this but I hope you enjoy More

Chapter one
Chapter-2
Chapter 3
Chapter-4
Chapter 5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23.5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Update read if you want too other wise don't worry
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 26

64 6 1
By Dreamstar0424

    "You don't think that applies to us, right Jared. After all, we weren't born with it. Since they made us like this." Tommy said with a little chirp in the end.

{Nobody's pov [still]}

     "I don't know Toms. But if it does then I'm screwed." Jared said as he looked to the floor.

      "What do you mean?" Tommy said.

       "Well George smelled like vanilla and I decided to tell him. But now that I think about it he wanted to see if Eret said the truth." Jared said.

      "You aren't the only one they tested," Tommy said. Jared was about to say something but he already knew the answer.

       "So we are both a pair of idiots," Jared said.

      "Hey Jared, we might be a pair of idiots but it technically wasn't our fault." Tommy said as he stared at the book.

      "Huh, what do you mean?" Jared said with confusion written all over his face.

      "Well think about it, who's fault is it that we are like this and why didn't they give us a book. So we can watch out for these kinds of things or situations," Tommy said and Jared knew he was right for once.

   "Alright I see your logic and it makes sense." Jared said as he shook his head in disbelief that he was agreeing with a child.

    "Alright asswhole what are you thinking about? I know that face that you are making is saying something. But I know that it is an offense so you better speak up." Tommy said with his arms crossed.

     "Toms I would never say anything bad now let's go back to the conversation. Alright" Jared said as he patted the floor. "Fine I will but don't think this is over." Tommy said with a little smile.

    "Alright I know it's not over. But Toms, do you think they're that stupid." Jared said thinking there is more behind this.

     "Hmm... I actually do think so. Since being a hybrid type is something rare that could happen. Plus the government always tries to keep people from finding the truth about them. Like nobody knows if the government had actually killed them all or they are possibly under their protection." Tommy said, trying to reason it out.

    "Well, I get your reasoning. After all, I have never seen someone that is just like us." Jared said, still figuring out why he is agreeing with this idiot.

      Tommy quickly smacked Jared upside his head. Since he could feel like Jared was judging him.

       "Owhh what the heck!" Jared said as the school bell rang notifying them lunch was over.

       "Well I guess it's time to go to class." Tommy said with a little grin.

       "You little-... You are so lucky Thomas. I'll get you back for that." Jared said as they both got up from the floor.

      "Yea Yea let's go with that" Tommy said with a smirk on his face.

       "Alright then, I'm letting that comment slide and see you tomorrow, Tom's" Jared said as he and Tommy reached the library door.

      Tommy then said something that made him agree with Tommy. "We probably shouldn't do anything that could reveal ourselves since they might not know yet. And also make sure to avoid them, Jared."

        "Alright I'll try too" Jared said as the library door closed behind them.

    But without Jared and Tommy knowing there was a person in the library. Who didn't want to hear anything but heard all of it. The person stood up and put back his mythology book. As the person was walking out of the library he grabbed his hair into a low ponytail. He looked to the left and saw them walking to class and all he could think about was the information that he had just heard. But decided to talk to his dad about it when he got home and with that he went to class.

{Back to Tommy Pov but at the end of his last class}

      I was at my last class of the day which made me relieved. Even though Purpled was in the same class as me. I looked around to see Purpled texting on his phone.

      As I was questioning who he was texting the bell rang. I quickly turned back around and put my stuff back slowly so the whole class could leave plus Purpled. Since I wanted to make sure he wouldn't try anything. 

      I saw as everyone got out even Purpled but I could tell he was hesitant for some reason. I put the last thing in my backpack and quickly put it on.

      I checked on my phone and saw that my foster parents had texted me. Which made me roll my eyes. I opened it and saw that it said to get home quickly.

    I texted back okay and I also put back my phone in my pocket. I looked to the door of the classroom and headed towards it.

     I went to open the door and as soon as I opened the door I noticed Purpled. I could feel my face pale. As I try to close the door again I hear Purpled say this.

      "Don't you dare close the door, Tommy. After all, you're still going to be trapped again." I knew that he was right so I stepped out of the class and closed the door behind me.

       "What do you want from me?" I say as I turn to look at him.

    "Well technically I don't need anything from you. It's more like I'm here to distract you." Purpled said as he turned to look at me with a smirk.

      "What do you mean by distract-" I said until I remembered about Jared. I quickly grabbed Purpled by his collar. I could feel myself shake with anger.

       "What did you do?" I said to him, "Oh I haven't done anything to him" Purpled said as he grabbed my hand that was holding his collar. 

      "But you should have worried about yourself before I grabbed your hand. After all, if you had worried your instincts would have warned you about this." Purpled said.

     I was about to say something when I felt exhausted. I felt as my hand slowly let go of his collar and I also heard footsteps behind Purpled.

      I could feel Purpled adjust his grip on me as the person spoke, "Good job Purpled here give Tommy to me" they said.

    "Alright in a minute, I got to make sure he is knocked out first" Purpled said.

     As I weakly put my middle finger up and say this before everything turned black, "Fuck..... you."

{No Ones Pov}

      "Oh wow, of course that's the lasting thing he says after he gets knocked out," Purpled said as he looked down on Tommy.

     " You know what, I changed my mind on carrying him," they said.

      "Oh no. You don't Ranboo you take him. After all, I did use my power." Purpled said.

      "Alright I get it, give him to me then" Ranboo said as he opened his arm to take Tommy. Purpled gaved Tommy to him quickly.

     "By the way, Ranboo, do you think my brother is already done with his part?" Purpled said with a curious voice.

       "I'm sure he is. After all, he called Jared to the student council room. 10 minutes before the bell rang." Ranboo said as he pulled Tommy over his shoulder.

      "Hmm... then I guess he is done. Let's go home then Ranboo." Purpled said as he started walking down.

{Jared's POV} [20 minutes before the bell rung]

       I was looking around my classroom since school was about to end. After all, the teacher was just previewing the following lesson to make sure that everyone understood it.

      I could see as someone raised their hand to get help on a question that the teacher just explained. As the teacher was half way explaining it, their classroom telephone rang.

    I heard as the teacher went to answer the phone not before excusing themselves to the class.

       After 3 minutes passed by and the teacher hung up the call. I could feel myself getting nervous. I just had a feeling that I was about to get sent somewhere and as soon as the teacher called my name.

      I could feel my face drain of color. I raised my hand and my teacher told me to pack my stuff since there is only 15 minutes until school ended. I quickly packed my stuff and knew that it had to be Punz.

    As soon as I was close to the teacher, they told me to go to the student council. I could feel myself freeze but I quickly shook it off and said this.

      "Alright Miss,Andreson.."

     "Alright then see you in two weeks, Jared" She said.

     "Alright then, Miss" was all that I said as I walked out of the classroom.

      'Fuck.. How did I forget that we are on national vacation? If me and Tommy get caught and they take us away nobody would know.' I thought as I was walking to the student council room with my head down.

      As I was about to reach the corner of the hallway that leads to the student council room. I decided to lift my head up and that is when I saw Sapnap by the corner.

     I could feel how fast my body froze and all that dude did was look at me then to the hallway.  He quickly formed a smirk and said.

     "Dude come on and follow me. Don't be scared" was all he said.

      "Huh I'm not scared go ahead and lead the way" was all I said as I started to walk towards him.

     "Alright" was all he said as he led the way.

     As we walked in I was hit with the smell of Eret scent. I quickly looked the way that it was leading me too and glared at them.

      "Jared, if I were you I would stop glare at Eret and sit down. We have a lot to discuss." I heard Punz say.

       "Fine I'll sit down" I say as I sit down to the nearest seat I remember what he said.
.
.
.
       "Wait, what do you mean by discuss? And who is this we?" I said with a confused face.

      "Well, I'll start with the last question, come on guys get out" Punz said.

       I looked around the room and noticed the Dream Team and Wilbur getting out from a door. As the door closed I looked at Punz who grabbed out a folder filled with paper that is neatly organized.

      I looked at Punz even more confused and all he did was smirk and push it forward. I was only supposed to give it a quick look and ignore it but the name on the folder was mine.

   "What..." was all I said as I tried to grab it but Punz quickly grabbed it back and opened it.

     "You know if someone were to do a background check without getting to know you this information would work. They would think that everything's fine in your family. But-" he said as he slammed the folder down and laughed a little.

    "We both know that is not right. Since Tommy's family didn't talk with your family for three years. Even though your family were or are friends with each other. But that doesn't matter, what matters is what happened those three years Jared." Punz said as he looked at me with an angry expression.

     As I answer him my eyes look at the table "Like it says I took classes online for a while."

     "Jared, you know that we don't believe you," I heard someone say, which I think is Wilbur.

   "Well, I can't tell you the truth either, Wilbur" I say as I look at them.

     "Welp, I guess that makes this easier to do, Dream" Punz said as he looked at Dream.

       "Wait, what are you guys going to do?" I say with a nervous expression.

       "Don't worry, Jared. You won't feel a thing," Dream said as I saw a green light flood my eyes and darkness surrounds me.

{No ones Pov}

    "Alright Punz, what are we going to do now?" Dream said.

     "Welp let's go home first since I bet that you and Purpled would want food. By the way, Wilbur, can you take Jared?"  Puns asked Wilbur to which he agreed.

{3 minutes later}

    "Oh hey guys" they hear Ranboo say. They quickly turned around and saw that he had Tommy in his arms as Purpled walked next to them.

     "So your guys' plan was also a success." Punz said to them.

    "Yes brother , let's go home so I can eat," Purpled said.

     "Alright then let's go then," Punz said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.2K 9
Damian gets sick he passes out then when he wakes up he insists that he wants to go on patrol Dick says no (Bruce is on a trip) but Damian disobeys a...
12.2K 414 12
Disclaimer: this story is purely FICTION and in no way or form depicts reality or real life events. The Story of two idols, finding love in an indus...
59.7K 1.6K 27
Tommy Smith the youngest overlooked son, he has excellent grades, not getting into trouble, the loud & happy kid. Will the parents and the two older...
11.9K 508 5
Alexander works too hard and sleeps too little. Everyone tries to get him to sleep more, but John Laurens seems to be the only one who can succeed. o...