WandaNat/ScarLizzie one shots

By rxmqnova

Wanda/Lizzie x female reader and Nat/Scarlett x female reader one shots + mother x daughter one shots Request... More

Introduction
Requests
Reunion (WM) 🧸
Reunion pt. 2 (WM) 🧸
Movie night (W&N) 🧸
Surprise! (SJ) ❤️
Mommy's Natasha (WM) 🧸
Forgotten birthday (SJ) 🧸
Thunders (E&S) 🧸
Family vacation (W&N) 🧸
The other universe (WM) ❤️
Unexpected responsibility (NR) 🧸
Peter?! (W&N) 🧸
Romanoff's baby sister (NR) 🧸
Romanoff's baby sister pt. 2 (NR) 🧸
Comic Con (EO) 🧸
Step-sisters (NR) ❤️
The Scarlet Witch (WM) 🧸
My little troublemaker (EO) 🧸
Secret crush (NR) 🧸
Lonely souls (WM) 🧸
Playful (WM) ❤️
Cuddles (WM) ❤️
Liho (NR) ❤️
Secret (WM) ❤️
I miss you (NR) 🧸
Venom (WM) ❤️
Kidnapped (W&N) 🧸
Drunk (WM) ❤️
The song (EO) ❤️
The song pt. 2 (EO) ❤️
Loyal (WM) ❤️
Loyal pt. 2 (WM) ❤️
Five years apart (NR) ❤️
The necklace (NR) ❤️
The youngest Maximoff (WM) 🧸
The youngest Maximoff pt. 2 (WM) 🧸
Happy birthday, mama! (SJ) 🧸
The Bishop girl (WM) ❤️
Happy 39th mama! (NR) 🧸
Grandma sweater (WM) 🧸
The right one (WM) ❤️
The best decision (WM) 🧸
Daughter? (NR) 🧸
Little miracle (WM) 🧸
The best Christmas present (WM) 🧸
Nominated (EO) ❤️
Potty training (S&E) 🧸
Mister Snowman (W&N) 🧸
Misunderstanding (W&N) ❤️
Sick (S&E) 🧸
Little protector (WM) 🧸
Confession (WM) ❤️
Sleepover (WM) 🧸
Lost memory (NR) 🧸
Lost memory pt.2 (NR) 🧸
The lie (WM) ❤️
It's time (WM) ❤️
It's okay (W&N) 🧸
We'll do this together (S&E) 🧸
Rescued (WM) 🧸
Best birthday (W&N) ❤️
Forgotten sleepover (SJ) 🧸
Panic attack (S&E) 🧸
You're not alone (WM) ❤️
Reading problems (EO) 🧸
Sweet 16 (SJ) 🧸
The love of her life (EO) ❤️
Y/N's blankie (WM) 🧸
First school day (NR) 🧸
SURPRISING MY SISTER WITH A BRAND NEW ROOM (EO) 🧸
Winning you (WM) ❤️
Different, but perfect (NR) ❤️
Are you done yet? (NR) ❤️
Cookies (WM) ❤️
Just get over it (EO) 🧸
Double birthday (EO) 🧸
The pink bear blankie (W&N) 🧸
Love triangle (WxN) ❤️
Author event (WM) ❤️
You're safe (SJ) 🧸
So called friends (WM) ❤️
Favorite person (E&S) 🧸
Clothes stealer (EO) ❤️
The chess championship (EO) ❤️
Upset (W&N) 🧸
The teacher (WM) 🧸
The someone (NR) ❤️
Not tired (W&N) 🧸

The spell (WM) ❤️

1K 23 4
By rxmqnova

Y/N: 19 years old
——————————————————

NO ONE'S POV
"You stupid little piece of shit! When I tell bite, you bite! What's so hard on that?!" This big gorilla looking man yells, kicking the young wolf into her stomach before closing the door of the cell.

There's just a weak little whimper heard before the wolf slowly makes her way to the furthest and darkest corner of the cell, laying down to have at least a few seconds of peace.

It really only takes a few seconds until the wolf is back on her feet, scared for her life when she's hearing all of the explosions from outside.

The Avengers only just arrived to take this horrible place down. Everyone is fighting outside now, though Wanda is trying to make her way inside and thanks to her powers she makes it.

Walking all over the place, she spots the cell with the scared wolf that's hiding in the dark corner.

"Oh my god" Wanda whispers to herself, feeling how scared the poor creature is thanks to her powers.

It's never happened before that she could sense an animal's emotion or hear its thoughts. Until now...

"Hey, it'll be okay. I'll get you out of here" Wanda says softly, kneeling down as an attempt to show the wolf she's not an enemy. "Do you have a name?"

The wolf tilts her head, thinking whether or not should she trust this stranger. After thinking for a few seconds, she decides that nothing could be worse than this place and decides to trust the witch.

"Y/N... that's a really nice name. I'm Wanda... How is it possible that I can hear your thoughts?" Wanda mumbles, more to herself, but she's surprised when Y/N answers.

"Wait. Wait. You were a human? But how... a witch? Oh my god" Wanda gasps quietly at Y/N's confession that she used to be a human until she made a mistake and some witch cursed her to stay wolf forever. Wanda gasps even more when Natasha tells her the place will go down in a few minutes over the earpiece. "I will let you out now, okay? I'll lead you out and get you to a safe place. This place will go down soon" The witch explains, opening the door of the cell and hoping the story Y/N just told her is true and the animal won't attack her now.

The wolf slowly walks out of the cell, trying hard not to feel the pain in her stomach from the man's kick earlier. Wanda starts walking out of the base, Y/N following her as fast as she can until both are safe in the quinjet.

"Hm... Wanda, where did you take the dog?" Tony asks, watching Y/N in confusion while Wanda's running her fingers though the fluffy fur.

"This is Y/N and she's a wolf, not a dog. They kept her in a cell down there and she's clearly injured" Wanda sighs before giving her new friend a smile. "One of those guys hurt her, we need to get someone to check her up" She informs, receiving a nod from Bruce.

Thanks to his connections, Bruce gets a vet to come to the compound and check Y/N up. Well, but until they actually arrive to the compound, Y/N just stays near Wanda, resting her head on the witch's lap as Wanda keeps running her fingers through Y/N's fur.

As soon as they arrive to the compound, Wanda doesn't waste a moment and follows Bruce into the lab as the vet is already waiting there, Y/N following righ behind Wanda.

"I'll be here with you all the time, you have nothing to worry about" Wanda assures the nervous wolf.

———

A few weeks has passed since then. Y/N warmed up to everyone a bit, but she still prefers to stay near Wanda all the time... sometimes Natasha if she has to or just feels like it.

Wanda decided to help the young girl cursed into a wolf and has been searching through every book she got from Strange for something that could break the spell.

"Y/N! I have it!" Wanda squeals happily, clapping her hands.

Y/N shoots her head up from the ground where she's been laying, immediately making her way over to Wanda.

"I have it... though it won't take everything back. I need you to think about it, yeah?... The spell won't make you a human again... but a werewolf" Wanda starts. "I'm not sure how will the werewolf thing work, so I need you to think about it and tell me if you're willing to risk it" She tells her friend.

It only takes a few seconds for Y/N until she nods her head, telling Wanda she wants to risk it. If there's a chance she could be a human, at least for a certain time, she's willing to risk it.

"Are you sure?" Wanda asks to make sure, getting the same response as before.

———

It took a few hours until Wanda performed the spell correctly, turning the wolf into a human form.

"Oh my god" Y/N whispers, her eyes filled with tears when she sees a human arms and legs. "Thank you so much" She bursts into tears immediately, making Wanda let out a sigh of relief as she covers the girl with a blanket.

"You're welcome. I'm glad it worked" The witch smiles warmly on which Y/N immediately pulls her in for a tight hug, thanking her a few more times.

After Y/N takes a long wanted shower, Wanda borrows her some of her clothes and the two head to the living room where everyone is.

"Guys... this is Y/N, the wolf that's been running around here" Wanda smiles, nudging Y/N's shoulder playfully.

"Hi" The girl says shyly, giving the Avengers a small wave.

"Oh my god, did you actually break the spell?" Natasha asks first, standing up and walking to the pair. "I'm happy to finally meet you, Y/N" She says with a warm smile, making the girl relax a bit.

"I'm happy to officially meet you too, Natasha" Y/N smiles, shyly wrapping her arms around Natasha and giving her a quick hug, surprising Natasha a bit, but then she chuckles and returns the hug.

"Y/N still isn't a human, she's a werewolf now... whatever that means. We need to find out" Wanda explains, giving Y/N a smile which the girl returns.

———

Another few days passed and Y/N is now a bit more comfortable with everyone, though she still preffers to stay with Wanda... or Natasha if necessary.

Wanda and her even figured out the whole werewolf thing. There was a full moon a few days ago which really helped.

"Wanda, do you really have to go?" Y/N asks with a sigh, flopping down on Wanda's bed.

"I'm sorry, Y/N/N. I really have to. I'll be back in a few days" Wanda smiles softly, sitting down next to Y/N and giving her a hug. The two have become really close over the past days. "Natasha's going to be with you the entire time, you have nothing to worry about. I'll be back before you know it" She tries to calm down the younger girl, rubbing her back as Y/N cuddles up to her.

"I know it's just... it feels weird when you're not here" Y/N sighs, avoiding eye-contact with the older girl.

"It's just a few days, honey. When I'm back we'll do some awesome movie night, yeah?" Wanda suggests, receiving a smile and a nod from the girl. "I really have to go now. I'll see you in few days" She says, giving Y/N one last hug before disappearing.

Y/N stays in Wanda's room for a few seconds and then leaves, turning into a wolf as soon as she closes the door of Wanda's room. She found herself doing that everytime she feels off for some reason.

She slowly walks to the living room, hoping Natasha would be there to give her some cuddles. Luckily for Y/N, Natasha's on the couch, watching some movie with the others, so Y/N just jumps up on the couch and rests her head on Natasha's lap.

"What's up, Y/N/N?" Natasha asks the upset wolf, immediately placing her hand on Y/N's head and running her fingures through the fur. "Wanda left for a mission already, didn't she?"

Y/N only lets out a quiet whimper in response, turning her head a little bit, so she could just watch whatever movie the Avengers are watching, hoping it would take her mind off of the fact how much she misses Wanda already. This will definitely be the longest few days in Y/N's life...

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.3K 39
❝you're so in love that you act insane❞ Wanda Maximoff and Elizabeth Olsen one shot book! (recently added Natasha Romanoff and Scarlett Johansson...
126K 3.5K 50
scarlett/natasha daughter one shots
1.6M 39.4K 192
One shots of Elizabeth Olsen/ Wanda Maximoff Updates will be every Monday if I have one to get out for you guys :) Feel free to send any requests in...
446K 5.7K 30
Wanda x Y/N One shots Natasha x Y/N One shots Elizabeth Olsen one shots Scarlett Johanson one shots Will be girl x girl Taking requests, would like f...