The idiot Saiyan of Remnant (...

By RandomKid362

The Sayain's a family that went through many many tough trials and now there's only one left. One thing's for... More

Bio
Harem
Full Harem
Power scaling for my story
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Special from the future history
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (vote at the bottom)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 (vote at the bottom)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
The end of the vote
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Canon facts about (Y/N)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 105

124 4 1
By RandomKid362

Narrator: This is the story of a girl, who had a lot of problems and a boy who could solve a lot of their problem but won't unless they ask or he's finished dealing with his issues. Also though slowly has been maturing throughout the story. Author shouldn't have made him a character that doesn't really get involved. Also you promised a harem where's the fucking harem moments!?

Author: Gonna make shorts that are canon for some moments. Wonder if I should make a collab book but would need to find someone to do it with.

The screen remains black, sounds of an explosion are muted before eyes blink to Ruby Rose's point of view of what happened in the Evacuation Central Location. Team RWBY and Penny Polendina turn to find an explosion caused by Cinder Fall. Ruby panics as the evacuees run in fear, (Y/N) aura bursts out as he flies away to fight Mira before quickly blinking, transitioning in black.

Yang: (off-screen) Ruby!

The scene transitions to Neopolitan attempting to attack Ruby, but she was tackled out of the way by Yang, who took the brunt of Neopolitan's slash and broke her Aura. Ruby then constantly blinks in a panic as she watches Yang being thrown backward, tumbling bodily over the platform. Later, Ruby helplessly tries to reach Crescent Rose, but watches it slide over the edge and falls into the abyss. Later, Ruby is clinging onto Neo's ankle as Cinder glares down on them. Ruby's Silver Eyes are seen glowing faintly.

Cinder: (echo) And you... should have never been born...

Cinder uses the Staff to smash Neo's hand, causing her to lose her grip and fall. Ruby starts to fall with her, and the glow from her eyes disappears. After Ruby falls down, Blake Belladonna holds Ruby while swinging Gambol Shroud to back up to the platform, but its ribbon gets burned off by Cinder. Ruby helplessly watches Blake fall before disappearing into the abyss.

Ruby opens her eyes to find herself surrounded by floating red balls. She looks down to her hand encoated by one of them before it begins floating from her hand. Ruby then sees Neo delivering a punch at her. Ruby tries to defend herself as she grabs Neo by both of her hands. Neo tries to grab Ruby by the neck as Ruby pushes Neo's hand away from her. Neo uses her Semblance to transform into Oscar Pine, and roughly pulls her hands away from Ruby. Neo glares as she transforms into Yang as Ruby defends herself. Neo punches away Ruby's hands and grabs them, again transforming into Penny. Ruby struggles as Neo armlocks her, strangling her. Ruby almost loses her breath but she breaks free from Neo by kicking her legs backwards. Ruby tumbles over and watches Neo in the distance as they both fall through the clouds.

Out of focus shore, beach, trees and cliff stretches into the distance.

Penny: (off-screen) Ruby! (pause) Ruby! (pause) Ruby!

Ruby bolts upwards, panting moments before surveying the area. Large conch shells and six-armed starfish intermittently dot a sand-colored beach that seems to stretch for miles in either direction. In the distance, Ruby sees two very intact moons seemingly orbiting each other as they slowly orbit... wherever she is. Ruby stands up and wrings out the water from her cloak. She then looks to see a small seven starred orange ball. She felt that it was something important as she picked it up. She smiled at it weakly as she put in her pocket.

Directly in front of her, sits a tropical albeit equally strange forest. The palm trees form odd bulbous shapes, some wrap around each other while others appear to be two or three trees stacked together. The tree in the center, however, is enormous towering over the distance. It stands so tall that only the bottom section of its canopy is visible as the rest. A flock of large birds burst out from the top of the forest, drawing Ruby's attention to a not quite as distant cliff edge on the other side of the forest.

Ruby stares at the giant tree and walks towards the forest.

As Ruby continues to progress through the forest, she squeezes through a group of trees into a clearing. An oddly-colored bird screams as she enters the clearing. Ruby sees the giant tree again in the distance, before proceeding forward and squeezing through another group of trees. In an odd sense of deja vu, Ruby squeezes into the same clearing again, confusing Ruby. The bird from before screams again and starts to babble nonsense. Ruby looks up to the giant tree again, realizing she is not getting any closer. Ruby proceeds forward again, passing by a mouse sleeping on a large seashell. She squeezes through the same trees again, and the bird flies away this time. Ruby grunts in frustration as she walks forward again.

At this point, the mouse has woken up, watching Ruby go through the same thing again and again. Ruby looks up at the tree one more time, before going off to lean and sit at the base of a nearby palm tree. She curls up and starts to sob, causing some thunder to sound and raindrops to fall. The dragon ball falls out of her pocket as Ruby goes to pick it up the rain disappears as she smiles at it. Ruby then notices the mouse trying to pull a sprout out of the ground, but to no avail. Ruby then picks up the mouse and pulls out the vegetable with ease. The vegetable is actually made out of cheese. Ruby stares at it in confusion before handing it over to the mouse who wants to eat it. Ruby smiles as the mouse eats its food.

Ruby: (frowning again) Now if only you could help me...

The mouse then looks to Ruby, gulping its food.

Mouse: I could try.

Ruby stares at the mouse wide-eyed for a moment, before suddenly screaming out, startling the mouse as well.

Mouse: Why are you yelling?!

Ruby: (stammering) I. Uh. Because. You. Oh! You're--

Mouse: Did you wanna share? Oh, I guess it's only fair...

Ruby: No, that's-- that's alright. Uh, I guess, uh... I've just never really spoken to, uh... a mouse before?

Mouse: Hmm, well, I guess I've never spoken to a... you before. What are you?

Ruby: Oh, uh, I'm a human. (the mouse tilts their head) A girl? (it tilts their head lower) A Huntress? (it tilts their head the third time)

Mouse: That's a lot of things.

Ruby: I'm... (sighs) I'm Ruby Rose.

Mouse: And to Ruby Rose is... your purpose?

Ruby: No. No, that's my name. Do you have a name?

Mouse: I'm still young, so... not yet.

Ruby points to her chin in thought.

Ruby: How about I call you... Little, for now. Would that be alright?

Little: Hm, how does one... Little?

Ruby giggles a bit before frowning again.

Little: Huh? What's wrong?

Ruby: I'm... uh, have you seen other people? Humans, like me.

Little: Exactly like you?

Ruby: No, not... exactly like me. (she puts Little down, who hops off her hand carrying the cheese) I mean, we're similar, but different.

Little: I'm sure it'll make sense eventually.

Ruby: Um... one would have long, blonde hair, the other has... well, uh uh... cat ears. (makes a motion imitating cat ears)

Little yelps, hiding behind the cheese.

Ruby: Sorry! I-- I should've known. I've seen plenty of cartoons.

Little: (steps out from behind the cheese) Well, I've never seen anyone who does, or doesn't, look like you. But, maybe someone in my village has. They're always out foraging, you know, since we need food and stuff.

Ruby sighs in relief.

Little: Speaking of which... a few more of these wouldn't hurt!

Little points to more of the cheese sprouts planted in the ground.

Elsewhere...

Blake: You really think it's around here somewhere?

Weiss: I wouldn't exactly say I'm certain about anything at the moment...

Weiss and Blake are seen walking together in the forest. Both holding a small orange started ball of their own. Weiss's had a 2 starred ball while Blake had a five starred ball.

Weiss: Gambol Shroud fell after you and Ruby, but before I did. And we found each other, so... what is this place?

Blake: I don't know. None of my guesses really make sense.

Blake looks behind her, seeing a vine moving on a tree.

Weiss: Blake... (the two turn to face each other) I'm really glad you're okay.

Blake: (smiles) I'm really glad you are too. (lowers her head in thought) And if we are, then that means Yang and Ruby might be.

Weiss smiles before turning away with a frown.

Blake: Weiss... can you... what happened after we fell?

Weiss pauses for a bit, sighing.

Weiss: We should focus on finding everyone else first.

Blake looks down, frowning, before hearing Weiss yell out.

Weiss: I think I see something!

Blake proceeds forward to join her. They find the katana part of Gambol Shroud entangled in thorny vines.

Blake: I guess it could've been worse...

Weiss: Well, good news, I'm low on Dust.

Blake: That wasn't an invitation, Weiss.

Weiss: Sorry.

The two girls put the small orange starred ball in their pockets and proceed to work on trying to get the katana out of the vines. Blake tries to pull, but to no avail. Weiss then tries to slash through it with Myrtenaster, but the vines immediately grow back, causing Weiss to groan in frustration. Blake then tries to reach for it by leveraging herself from a palm tree. Weiss is seen cheering Blake on.

Weiss: Yeah! Woo!

Blake's hand barely touches her katana, but suddenly the vines sprout out towards her.

Weiss: Huh?

The vines start to head toward Weiss too, and the two are ensnared in the vines. Suddenly, a swarm of mice emerge, cheering. They stop in front of the trapped Huntresses.

Mouse #2: The trap has been sprung!

The mice tribe leader is then seen running up the vines.

Mouse Leader: Justice befalls our prey! Thank Yamoshi!

The mice tribe cheers.

Weiss: Are they... talking?

Blake: (writhing in the vines) Not what I'm worried about right now!

Meanwhile, Ruby continues through the forest, hearing the noise of the mice tribe. Little is snoring on her shoulder.

Ruby: Are you drooling on me? (sticks her tongue out in disgust)

Ruby then stops, seeing Weiss and Blake tied up in vines to wood surrounded by the mice tribe.

Mouse Leader: And on this day, we were not the prey, but the hunters!

The mice tribe cheers again. Ruby stares in bewilderment at the sight, nudging her shoulder to wake Little up.

Little: What's going on? (noticing the commotion) Oh, hey, it's your cat friend. (yelps again)

Ruby catches Little in her hands, and the mice tribe notices them.

Mouse Leader: A new adversary approaches! We must liberate our kin! In the name of Yamoshi!

The mice tribe cheers again.

Some time later, the mice tribe listen to Little's first encounter with Ruby.

Little: I didn't know what to do because she looked sad. But then we talked, and she seemed less sad. Then she pulled the cheese out of the ground on her own!

The mice tribe gasp in surprise. A white mouse with red eyes faints. The Mouse Leader runs towards Blake, who is now free from the vines. She kneels down to speak to them.

Mouse Leader: You have our sincerest apologies! Please understand that our kind is a bit skeptical of cats... and snakes... and cats.

Blake: We understand. If... we could ask, have you seen anyone else who looks like us? Long, blonde hair, looks kinda scary but isn't?

Weiss: But could be if she wanted to.

Ruby chuckles sheepishly. The Mouse Leader shakes its head. Blake stands up to rejoin Ruby and Weiss.

Ruby: (saddened) Thanks anyway... (to Weiss and Blake) Before all of... this, I was trying to go to that cliff over there. (points to said cliff) I figured going to higher ground and getting my bearings would be good.

Weiss: Sounds like the best option for now.

Little:(scurrying up Blake) If you wanna go to the cliff, I can help with that.

Blake gets startled after Little climbs up to her shoulder.

Little: I don't have anything to do yet.

Ruby: Yet?

Little: I can be your trusty guide.

Little is shown snoring in Ruby's hood. Ruby smiles at them.

Weiss: Or... (trying to swat away an insect with rocking horse legs) I guess we could figure it out ourselves.

Blake: At least they got us to this path. We need to hurry. Yang's been down here the longest and we still haven't found her.

Ruby: Weiss, I was wondering... if you fell, then are there others down here too? What happened?

Weiss is silent for a moment.

Weiss: I don't know if anyone else fell, no. I think we should find Yang, if she's even down here. Then we can go over everything.

Ruby: I just--

Suddenly, the three hear a roar in the distance. They run up to the top of the cliff and notice a strange, purple, masked creature twitching.

Jabberwalker: Seeking... Searching... Scouring... Stalking... Searching... Scouring... Stalking...

Little gasps and hides in Ruby's cloak. The creature hears them.

Jabberwalker: Detecting... Listening...

The Jabberwalker turns its head. Blake and Weiss draw their weapons. Ruby tries to reach behind her, but Crescent Rose is still missing. They keep their distance as the creature faces them. It then proceeds to charge forward.

Jabberwalker: DANGER! DEATH!

Blake jumps forward.

Jabberwalker: BITE! RIP! TEAR!

The Jabberwalker swipes its claw at Blake, but she blocks it with Gambol Shroud. Weiss runs forward to assist, but stops suddenly.

Yang: (off-screen) I said I wasn't done with you yet!

The large rock is thrown at the Jabberwalker, who jumps away from Blake after the rock hits them. Yang heavily pants and looks up, her prosthetic arm is missing. Weiss, Blake and Yang surround the Jabberwalker.

Jabberwalker: Recede... Retreat... Wait... Return.

The Jabberwalker makes their retreat as it jumps high to the next cliff and disappears into the forest. Weiss and Blake run after the Jabberwalker. Yang pants heavily and ends up kneeling, exhausted. Ruby runs towards Yang.

Ruby: Yang! I–

Yang: Dammit! You weren't supposed to be here...

Ruby kneels down next to Yang.

Ruby: If you thought we wouldn't come for you, then you must've forgotten who raised me.

Yang sighs.

Ruby: What happened to your arm?

Yang: I don't think you'd believe me if I told you...

Little: Why not? You seem trustworthy.

Yang: (staring at Little wide-eyed) Uh, Ruby? What is that?

Yang suddenly gets tackled by Blake to the ground. Blakes embraces Yang in relief.

Blake: Yang...

Yang embraced Blake back.

Weiss: I sort of thought you'd be a little happier to see us.

Yang: I am... It's just... It must have gone pretty bad, huh?

Ruby and Blake look at Yang. Blake looks back at Ruby before they turn to see Weiss beginning to break down in tears.

Ruby: Weiss...

Weiss: (tearfully) I... Everything happened so fast. No one came back from Vacuo to help... And Penny! She-- Jaune tried to help, but... she tried to sacrifice herself! (Y/N) stopped her thankfully but she was so badly hurt! I don't know what happened to (Y/N) he went back to fight Mira! And- (inaudible)

Ruby, wide-eyed, listens to Weiss of what happened, her words slowly being muted out as she continues speaking, but suddenly ends up passing out until she hits the ground.

Yang: (off-screen) Ruby?!

The screen suddenly cuts to black. Sometime later, Ruby starts to wake up. She could hear Yang, Weiss, and Blake discussing their current situation. It's raining again.

Yang: (off-screen) So, we have no idea what happened to the Relic? Or what happened to everyone in Vacuo? Or where Neo is? We don't even know if (Y/N) is okay!?

Blake: Maybe everyone else made it?

Weiss: I don't know, but I have a bad feeling.

Blake: Do you all think that...(Y/N)-

Yang: No. I don't.

Little is fanning Ruby with a small piece of grass as Ruby regains her consciousness.

Ruby: Neo's here too.

Yang: Hey, are you alright?

Ruby doesn't immediately answer.

Ruby: She attacked me when we were falling.

Blake: (sighs) Okay. (stands up) Ruby's weapon is still missing. Yang's arm was stolen. I think we focus on getting everything back, then we can figure out exactly how to get out of here... Wherever here is...

Suddenly, the rain stops and rays shine on Blake. She walks towards the source of light.

Weiss: But, what if we can't leave? Or, what if--

Yang: What if we're dead? (beat) Until you all found me, I thought for sure I was.

Blake: No, I don't think we're dead. I know how it sounds, but...

As Blake pushes away the vines a little, she looks to the giant tree in the center of the land.

Blake: (off-screen) I think we're in a fairy tale.

Peeking over the hill, the giant tree is surrounded by many other unusual environments: a red forest with a red castle, an area of creamy dessert and sweets, a forest with giant colorful mushrooms, among other things.

(Y/N) is seen floating in an empty rainbow like void looking around with an angered and serious face as he fires a variety at ki blast at a figure.

(Y/N): Let me go back damn it!

(Y/N) rushed at the figure with tears coming out of his eyes going in the punch the figure only for her to easily block punch as she vanishes and appears a way behind (Y/N).

???: Wow you are one angry saiyan. You should really learn how to relax.

???: (thoughts) Besides even if you did you'll just die your body hasn't healed fully yet.

The figure smiles as she then block his attack with her staff. (Y/N) goes super saiyan god going for an assault of punches as the figure blocks and dodges each and everyone with ease and with a smile on her face.

(Y/N): GALICK GUN!!!

(Y/N) fires a large ki wave at the figure at which she looks at it amused. She points her staff at it as soon as the beam touched the staff it grew smaller and turned into a ball as she swung the staff at (Y/N) making the ball go toward (Y/N) which he then blocks the ki ball.

Y/N) grits his teeth, feeling the immense power and control that the figure possesses. Determination fuels his actions as he charges towards her, ready to unleash a torrent of powerful attacks.

Using his Super Saiyan God form, (Y/N) unleashes a devastating barrage of punches, kicks, and energy blasts, each one aimed with precision and intensity. The figure effortlessly dodges and counters every attack with calculated ease, her movements fluid and graceful.

Frustration builds within (Y/N) as his attacks continue to be effortlessly evaded. His punches connect with nothing but thin air, as if the figure is merely toying with him. Sweat drips down his forehead as he starts to question his own abilities.

(Y/N): STAY STILL LADY!!!

???: You should learn to relax not too much. You need to learn more control over yourself. Your anger and impatience cloud your judgment. It's like a cute dog barking because he didn't get his treats.

(Y/N) grits his teeth in anger as he rushes towards the woman shooting consecutive ki blasts at her as his power continued to rise. Though proved useless as she dodges them with ease humming a song.

(Y/N)'s face contorted into a snarl as he unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks, each one aimed with deadly precision. But the figure seemed to move with an otherworldly grace, effortlessly dodging and weaving around his attacks.

???: That's all for today go get some rest.

She smiled brightly only for (Y/N) to swing at her face as she dodges with ease and places her finger on his neck. His eyes roll back as he falls to the ground going into his base form falling unconscious floating in the void.

???: You look so cute sleeping like that.

The figure picked him up like a princess as she formed ground beneath her sitting down as she placed the saiyan down propping his head on her lap.

This figure was the angel for the saiyan god.

Vados.

In another place in the real world a bleeding heavily wounded Orko is seen walking through a forest. He was missing an arm and was angry. He screamed to the sky where no one heard him as he shot up his aura in anger raising his ki threateningly.

Orko: DAMN IT!!!

Orko's ki destroyed a large part of the forest killing anyone and anything in the forest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 441 8
Jaune never was the best any anything throughout his life, always picked on, always last, and always a no body. That all changed when Jaune had calle...
58.5K 1.8K 17
Sayians are the strongest amongst the Faunus and the only faunus with a semblance that can be passed down generation to generation.And as such your k...
707 33 14
Join Edward on his adventure to somewhere he thought he would never see again..... Home. With him on humanity's side, the Grimm stand no chance.
1.3K 97 35
This is a continuation and a finale to the overarching story. This is the end of the multiverse, this is the end to some of your favorite characters...