For The Love of Family (Narut...

By Duck_The_Author

Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Number One Most Unpredictable knucklehead ninja. In his village however, was a hell... More

Chapter 1 "Naruto's 'Family' Returns"
Chapter 2 "Team 7"
Chapter 3 "Bell Test!, Naruto's Unpredictability"
Chapter 4 "A Day Off, A rather interesting day"
Chapter 5 "D Rank Missions!, Naruto Meets the kyuubi"
Chapter 6 "Negotiating with the kyuubi!, Getting a C-Rank mission!"
Chapter 7 "Mission Wave! We must protecc!" Pt.1
Chapter 8 "Mission Wave! Not sneaky enough!" Pt.2
Chapter 9 "Mission Wave! A Failed Escape!" Pt.3
Chapter 10 "Mission wave! Alliance for the last day!" Pt.4
Chapter 11 "Mission Wave! Battle on the bridge!" Pt.5
Chapter 12 "Mission Wave! One odd Morning!" Final Pt.
Chapter 14 "Return to Konoha!, A Sannin's Mistake"
Chapter 15 "Training!"
Chapter 16 "Stormy Nights"
A quick Announcement
Chapter 17 "Sickness"
Chapter 18 "Plans to leave, What kind of fever is this!?"
Chapter 19 "Day's without Naruto"
Guys.
Chapter 20 "Recovery"
"The Last Vote"
Chapter 21 "The Chunin Exams, A fellow Jinchuriki" Pt. 1
Chapter 22 "The Chunin Exams, A Sand friend" Pt. 2
Chapter 23: "The Chunin Exams, A Fake One!?"
Chapter 23: "The Chunin Exams, The start of everything" Pt. 3
Chapter 24: "The Chunin Exams, The Forest." Pt.4
Chapter 25 "The Chunin Exams, The Snake" Pt. 5
(Reminder)
Another Reminder (lol)
Chapter 26: "The Chunin Exams, Encounter!" Pt. 6

Chapter 13 "Memories, suffered for nothing"

1.2K 23 25
By Duck_The_Author

𝐀𝐍: 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐨! 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧?

𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞.

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬:

(𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝, 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨.)

(𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞)

(𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞)

(𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞)

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨...

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬!:

FoxKing979

RoxyTulkinova

Meliodas5025

angelbaby198

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝟔𝟎% 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐡𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫...𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐬𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞.... 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰... 𝐌𝐮𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚!!!

=

"I hate this place" (Talking)

'I have to get out of here' (Thinking/Thoughts)

"𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞" (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

'𝐒𝐨 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞' (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

=
-The Next Day-

It was roughly 6:33 a.m. on another early morning in the land of waves.... everyone, with the exception of a specific blond named Naruto, was currently asleep. Naruto was woken up early - not because of Naruko - but because of kurama, telling him that he needed to show him something before they returned to Konoha.

Naturally, Naruto was quite confused by this and could only wonder what the fox would reveal to him. Now, however, he found himself sitting with Kurama in his mindscape.

"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐭," Kurama called out attracting the blonde's attention.

Naruto stood up and said, "Yeah? What is it, Kurama?"

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞....𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝟏𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨?" Kurama asked.

"You mean, when you attacked Konoha?" Naruto asked

"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥" kurama explains,

"𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫." Kurama replies to which Naruto nodded.

"Wait, I thought you said you tailed beasts have no soul? Aren't you guys just pure chakra?" Naruto asked, then the fox just simply nodded in response.

"𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭," kurama adds,

"And do you know the reason why you lost most of you're chakra when you got sealed into me?" said Naruto.

"𝐌𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐲𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞." Kurama says as Naruto begins to absorb the information.

Following Kurama's remarks, there was a little pause in which he remained silent and observed as Naruto's look changed from one of uncertainty to understanding to realization.

"W-wait..s-so y-you mean?" Naruto stumbled and turned to stare at Kurama.

"*𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡* 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐭" Kurama adds as the entire mind shifts and wobbles.

As he struggled to keep himself upright, Naruto was caught off guard by the mindscape's sudden shift. The mindscape suddenly started to disappear as darkness engulfed everything.

"W-What the-!? Kurama! What's happening!" Naruto cried out, but no one responded.

Naruto felt drained and his eyesight became blurry as the darkness gradually closed in. He could also feel himself losing his way in the darkness and eventually passing out.

=

"Attack the demon!" A shinobi yelled as he rushed into battle to help his comrades.

Naruto Immediately sprung his eyes open and looked around, he could see a lot of shinobi running in one direction.

"W-What? Where am I? Kurama!" Naruto called out, and again, there was no answer.

Then, one particular shinobi seemed as if he would bump Naruto - to which the blond put his hands in front of himself to block the impact - but the person just phased through him and continued to rush into battle.

All Naruto remembered was that he was in his mindscape with Kurama before everything went dark and he passed out, where was he? Is this a genjutsu? Why does it feel so real?.

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬" Kurama said from next to him. Kurama looked up as a random shinobi came flying and hit a building above them with a sickening crunch.

"K-kurama!? W-What are you-" Naruto stammered and looked at Kurama who seemed like he got shrunk, and was about his height.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝!" Kurama laughed out, looking at the shinobi who was stuck onto the wall with blood dripping out of his body.

Naruto looked at him weirdly. Was he serious? He decided to focus on something else and looked at the visible vicinity. It was Konoha, that was certain. The place looked so detailed and precise, everything in place where it should be. Naruto was still confused and turned his attention to his companion.

"K-kurama, what's happening what is this?" Naruto said who seemed like he was confused, scared and was panicking a little.

Kurama sighed as he looked at Naruto and then looked at their surrounding's, all of the shinobi's were heading towards one location - there was chaos everywhere - there were houses and building's that were wrecked, multiple villagers were caught in the rubble and kids were crying for help.

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧, 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡" Kurama says as a huge explosion occured just a few blocks ahead of them.

"O-our memory?" Naruto says as he calm's himself down by taking deep breath's, in and out, in and out, in and out.

After calmly meditating even amidst the chaos, Naruto looked around his surroundings and watched as people die and fight for their lives, Naruto didn't even feel sorry for them, not. One. Bit. Instead, He smiled seeing them suffer - if he could call it that - it wasn't even close to what he's been through and this was just nothing compared to his own suffering.

"Hey Kurama" Naruto called out, gaining the foxes attention.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐭" Kurama says.

"You said that you could show me both of our memories. If that's so then how is this possible? Shouldn't we be seeing just our memories from eye view instead of like this," he gestured to their ghost like forms. "These hardly looks like memories that you and I could see from this perspective."

"And aren't I a baby in this? How come this is our memory then?" Naruto adds.

Kurama thought about that then soon shrugged. "𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭."

"How can you be so sure?" Naruto curiously quarrelled.

"𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠." Kurama says.

"Most?" Naruto raised an eyebrow.

"𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞, 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭." Kurama said with a shrug.

Naruto's mouth formed frown at that. How on earth was he supposed to believe what he saw was the truth then?

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞" Kurama said with a roll of his eyes.

Naruto grumbled under his breath. He had forgotten that Kurama could read his mind.

Kurama looked around and his mouth formed a thin line as he saw so many dead bodies.

"𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞" Kurama sasy as he started running immediately.

Naruto had seen the reaction and he could not help but stare at the fox incredulously. he seemed to have a knack of changing from sadistic to compassionate in a blink of an eye. Maybe it had something to do with him being shrunked? Eh maybe not.... Naruto shook his head and started following him deeper into the memory.

"𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐑!!" The loud roaring sound caught Naruto's attention as he looked up and was treated to the sight of the huge Nine-tailed Fox as it attacked the Hidden Leaf Village. He looked between the kurama as a small friendly fox and the demon fox decimating the village. To think that the two where one in the same. Yep, he would believe that.

"𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐮𝐩 𝐤𝐢𝐭, 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲" Kurama suddenly said as he broke into a sprint and headed straight for...ehh...himself. Naruto soon followed his lead and broke into a run to catch up with him.

As they approached the towering figure Naruto could see his father as he battled someone wearing a mask, said person had taken a little baby hostage it seemed.

"Who is that?" Naruto asked as he gestured to the masked man.

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐇𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 '𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐚' 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞." Kurama said with a scowl.

"Who's he holding?" Naruto questioned further.

"𝐄𝐡....𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮...𝐤𝐢𝐭" Kuram said after a pause.

"Oh"

Naruto just looked away from him and focused more on the memory that was playing out.

He watched on as his father battled 'Madara' to save him. He continued to watch on as the memory played along. He watched the Kyuubi as it continued its rampage. He watched on as his parents put their bodies on the line to save their children. He even watched as Minato sealed the Kyuubi into him and it seemed that he had done the same to Naruko as well, which was interesting. He viewed his parents as they lay bloodied and bruised, holding their children in a protective embrace, as if their very own lives had no meaning to them other than to protect their kids.

Naruto looked away at that. This had to be a lie. There was no way that it could be true -

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠" Kurama scolded.

Naruto glared at him but did as he commanded and continued to watch the memory. He watched as his parents neared death and started cooeing lovingly to both Naruko and himself, whispering softly to them. Naruto's eyes burned but he forced back any emotion that he felt at the sight. He watched as his parents were healed by a blonde pig-tailed woman while an old man looked around as if to make sure that no one was around. The group soon started to converse and Naruto felt like it was the perfect time to hear what was being said. He approached them and things started to become clearer.

"...-to prevent this from happening again. The guy just disappeared without a trace. It was as if he never came here in the first place. We will be more prepared but we have to take precaution" The old man said.

"You're right, sensei. He infiltrated Konoha without anyone noticing and extracted the Kyuubi from my wife after she had given birth." Minato said as he held Naruko.

"Wait, wouldn't that result in Kushina's death?" The blonde woman asked in surprise.

"I was thinking the same thing, Tsunade, but for some reason here I am, maybe it's because I'm an Uzumaki." Kushina said with a tired smile as she held Naruto.

"Maybe it was the way the masked guy extracted the Kyuubi out of her body. Do you remember anything of that, Kushina?" The old man asked.

"All I remember is pain, Jiraiya," Kushina said with a frown. "That's all."

"Just great," Jiraiya sighed and then turned to Minato. "This is bad, Minato. That man's attack was nearly flawless and he knew exactly what he was looking for. If his reasoning for attacking Konoha was its destruction then he did a pretty good job in coming close."

"I know. He knew exactly where to go without being detected and its obvious now that his main objective was the Kyuubi." Minato said.

"Something tells me his not done with Konoha or us," Kushina said worriedly as she looked at her babies.

"You always have a knack of attracting the worser kind of enemies, Minato," Tsunade said with shake of her head.

"But I don't even know the guy!" Minato protested.

"Does it matter? You're the one who is well-known around the elemental nations and that's all it takes," Tsunade said evenly.

"You're right," Minato said sadly.

"Oh Kami, our children were nearly killed," Kushina said sadly, cooeing Naruto and rocking him gently.

"That's not the only problem at this point," Minato said.

"What are you talking about?" Tsunade said.

"...Notice a big red demon fox missing? I think I found a way to alter the Shiki Fujin in separating the Bijuu's soul from its very own chakra. I sealed the chakra into Naruko and the soul into Naruto. theoretically the result should have been my death, but I think since I performed a different version of Shiki Fujin my life was spared," Minato said.

"...I knew you were a genius but this? Even I have to admit I'm impressed," Jiraiya said in shock.

"Are you sure that's what you did?" Kushina asked in concern.

"I'm positive. I saw the soul and chakra separate from each other before sealing them into Naruto and Naruko." Minato said confidently.

"My poor babies," Kushina said sadly.

"Since I separated the two key aspects that make a Bijuu whole then I don't think the Kyuubi can be extracted without both children being present when it happens," Minato said.

"You mean, you need both kids together to get the Kyuubi?" Tsunade asked.

"Yes... In theory anyway." Minato looked at his wife seriously. "That man might come back and try the same thing again. That could end badly for Naruto and Naruko. We can't stay here if that is the case."

"You want us to leave Konoha?" Kushina asked in surprise.

"Yeah, it's the only way to protect the village and the children... That man could come after us for the children, and since he will need both kids to release the Kyuubi then..."

"I hope you're not suggesting what I think you're suggesting!" Kushina hissed suspiciously.

"I'm sorry Kushina-koi, but we can't take both children with us -"

"No! I am not leaving any of my babies! What the hell are you thinking, Minato-kun?!" Kushina shouted angrily.

"Hear me out. We won't be leaving anyone alone. Jiraiya and Tsunade can look after and train one while we groom the other," Minato said and shrunk as Kushina fixed him with a withering glare.

"They are not objects to just experiment with. They're our children! OUR CHILDREN! Of all the ideas that you've come up with, Minato-kun, this is the worst!"

Minato's shoulders sagged. He began to see what she was talking about. He sighed. "You're right. We'll just have to figure out something else -"

"I support that idea," Jiraiya said.

Everyone looked at the white haired man with wide eyes.

"You what?" Tsunade inquired warningly.

"It's solid. Since Naruto and Naruko can't be near each other yet then this is the best we can do. I think Naruto should stay." Jiraiya said.

"Don't start with that stupid prophecy garbage again!" Kushina shouted angrily.

"No, it's not that. I just think that it would be the right thing to do. I'm his godfather. It wouldn't hurt." Jiraiya said, trying to convince them.

"To hell with that! It is absolutely ludicrous! You can't make such a huge decision based on a half assed belief that the children must be separated or that man would not only find them but release the Kyuubi as well." Tsunade fumed.

"We can't take any chances! If we make a mistake it could possibly result in Naruto and Naruko getting killed!" Jiraiya argued.

"Exactly! What do you think would happen if that masked man came back and tried to take the Kyuubi from the child you left behind? It would still lead to the same result." Tsunade argued back.

"That's why we would be here. Minato and Kushina could protect Naruko and we could easily protect Naruto with the aid of Konoha. That man will not be a match for two Sannin!" Jiraiya boasted.

"You're right, sensei. This way we can be assured that both kids will at least be safe and the Kyuubi can not be freed." Minato said.

"I refuse! What the hell has gotten into you! Don't make me slap you, Minato!" Kushina warned.

"Kushina-koi, we don't have much time to do this before people find out. It's the best that we can offer our kids at the moment. We won't be abandoning Naruto. He'll stay with Jiraiya and Tsunade -"

"And we'll tell him all about you guys and what great parents you are, right Tsunade-hime?" Jiraiya asked with a grin.

"This isn't right. This isn't right and you know it," Tsunade said seriously.

"We have little choice, Tsunade. Don't worry, he won't be in your care for too long. We'll be back for him when the time is right," Minato said.

"...I can't leave him. Please Minato-koi, don't make leave him. I love him so much. Don't make me do this," Kushina pleaded as she looked at her son who was in her gentle embrace. "Sochi-kun..."

"I-I'm sorry Kushina-koi, but we have to. We'll be back for him soon enough, and we'll be a family again. I promise." Minato said with conviction.

"I just can't. He's my sochi. Can't you see you're making this painful for me." Kushina looked at her husband with a sorrowful gaze.

Minato's eyes soften. He understood what she was going through. It was really tough decision to make.

"He would never grow with us. He would never have that type of childhood that kids need. Can you really expect this to go in our favour? What if he grows to hate the parents that left him behind? I just can't deal with that. If you're so insistent in leaving for the safety of our kids and the village then...let me stay with him in Konoha," Kushina said.

"I would love that more than anything Kushina-chan but Naruko will need you," Minato said.

"What do you mean?" Kushina said.

"She only has the chakra of the Kyuubi. It's malevolent and malicious, adding to the fact that it does not have a soul and it will remain aimless with no focal point then Naruko could lose herself to the chakra indefinitely," Minato said.

Kushina understood immediately what Minato was implying, "You need my chakra chains."

Minato nodded his head grimly.

"Then why don't you stay with Naruto?" Kushina questioned.

"Because enemies would know that Minato's alive and they'll know that Naruto is his son. They'll come after the kid, no doubt about that," Jiraiya said seriously.

Kushina's mouth formed a thin line as the dreaded news was given to her. Will they ever get a break?

"If...If you're going to leave Naruto here, then people should not know who his parents are. We can't have him live anywhere in Konoha where he could be an easy target either." Tsunade said.

"I own an estate just outside Konoha. No one else knows that it exist because of the genjutsu that I put on it. You could use that place as a home to look after Naruto and train him to be stronger," Minato said.

"You want us to train him?" Tsunade questioned.

"Yes, I want you to teach him everything you know. I know you guys a very capable in making him a great shinobi." Minato said.

"This is so unfair!" Kushina cried. "Why do we have to do anything?! We can just stay in Konoha and see how things turn out!"

Everyone understood that Kushina was falling into desperation. She loved her children and as a Uzumaki family was very important to her.

No one noticed that Naruto's eyes had briefly opened, and they were red...

"I'm really sorry, Kushina-chan, but for the sake of Konoha and our children we have to do what's right. I-It isn't easy for me either. I love Naruto and this is hard for me too."

Kushina only whimpered as she looked down to her now sleeping son. The tears wouldn't stop.

"Don't worry, Kushina! He'll be in good hands!" Jiraiya said.

"...Promise me," Kushina whispered.

"What?" Jiraiya asked.

"Promise me, you'll look after him. You'll help him grow to be a responsible and loving boy. You'll tell him all about us and how much we love him. You'll train him to be the best shinobi he can be. You'll love him just as we do." Kushina was serious and made sure they knew it.

"Yeah...sure. I promise," Jiraiya said, a bit confused in Kushina's behavior.

Kushina turned to Tsunade.

"...I...promise," Tsunade said, although her response was very unenthusiastic.

Kushina looked at them for a moment and then nodded, "We'll send letters every month with presents for you to pick up. I want you to send us letters on Naruto's progress every month. If they are problems then you must inform us immediately. I don't want my sochi to grow up alone or unwanted," Kushina said.

"Yes," Jiraiya said in exasperation. However, Tsunade only looked away in thought.

"Then we have an agreement," Minato said with a hint of excitement.

"I really don't like this, but if you're right Minato then we can't endanger anyone," Kushina said and proceeded to repeatedly kiss Naruto's forehead. She looked at her son. "Kaa-chan loves you."

"And Tou-san loves you," Minato added with a grin as he rubbed Naruto's head.

=

The image started to distort until the view changed and Naruto found himself back in the mindscape. He looked around in surprise.

"Hey, what happened?" Asked the frantic blond.

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲" Kurama said and then looked at the boy again "𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰"

Naruto looked down. The memory looked very real, but it could have easily been fabricated.

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐢𝐭" Kurama says and smirked, letting out a low laugh.

Naruto looked at the Kurama as if he grew a second head. "What's so funny?"

"𝐁𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭" Kurama said.

Naruto could only stare at the fox in bewilderment. Kurama sighed and decided to explain.

"𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭.. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐭, 𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞." Kurama says as Naruto did what he told him.

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐧, 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 - 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 - 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭" Kurama explained and seeing Naruto's still lost expression, he sighed.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟. 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚 '𝐈𝐒' 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥. 𝐌𝐲 𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚 𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐌𝐲 𝐲𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 '𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞' 𝐛𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥. 𝐒𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐤𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐧." Kurama says and paused, he looked at Naruto and could see his face forming into one of realization.

Naruto looked at the fox with seething anger - not because he was mad at him - but because of what his family had done, before he could retort however, Kurama continued.

"𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫. 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐛𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬." Kurama says and pauseda again.

There was a brief silence between the two after what Kurama had said, all this time and effort that they did to protect Naruto and Naruko and the village was all for nothing, Naruto's suffering was all for nothing as well. He didn't suffer to protect the village, he suffered for nothing.

"all this time... I could've had a better life... and just when I thought that they left me for a good reason....it was just all for nothing. They left me for nothing!!" Naruto shouted at no one, he was mad, really mad, his blood was boiling, so he just suffered just like that? While they were having the time of their lives, he was down in that hellhole suffering.

Kurama watched on as the blond started crying, he felt really sorry for the blond, they let him suffer for nothing and then come back thinking he would just accept them.

"Why.... Why did this have to happen!? What did I do wrong to deserve all of this!! I would never fight back against the villagers when they tortured me, I was doing my best for them to accept me! I just wanted to be Loved!! I-I just-...."

Naruto started crying more as he tried wiping the tears flowing down his face, he clutched his chest as he felt himself losing his breath, he didn't ask for any of this, did kami just hate him? Is there any reason why he suffered? All these thoughts were ringing in his head, but, no one answered.

"why....why.....k-kurama..."

"𝐘𝐞𝐬? 𝐊𝐢𝐭?" Kurama asked in a soft tone.

"how.....do I.....extract you?" Naruto whispered, but still loud enough for Kurama to hear.

This shocked Kurama, what does he mean that he wanted to know how to extract him, what is he planning?.

"𝐖-𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐭?" Kurama asked, shocked at what Naruto had said.

"My.....head....Is spinning...I.....Don't, I don't know what to t-think anymore.... C-Can I just.... Die?" Naruto whispered.

This apparently shocked Kurama even more, is he planning to release him and kill himself afterwards?

"𝐊-𝐤𝐢𝐭....𝐖-𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐞?" Kurama stuttered as he looked on in surprise at Naruto.

"I mean....I won't suffer anymore...if I died...right?" Naruto whispered, tears still flowing from his eyes.

Kurama felt sorry for the boy and wanted to help him, but he knew that death was not the solution. After that, Kurama calmed Naruto by flowing his calming yang chakra throughout his chakra coils.

After experiencing dizziness, confusion, and a lack of direction, Naruto felt calm and at ease as Kurama's chakra began to flow through his chakra coils. Not too long afterward, he was seated in front of Kurama, lost in meditation. Kurama didn't read Naruto's mind since he didn't want to pry into his private thoughts. For a considerable amount of time, there was quiet between the two; who knows what time it is in the actual world?.

"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐤𝐢𝐭" Kurama says, breaking the silence.

"ok"

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭," Kurama says,

"ok" Naruto responded as he slowly disappears, returning back to the real world.

=
-The Real 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝-

Back in the real world, it was now 8:45 a.m., Naruto was slowly waking up, he opened his eyes slowly as they fluttered, getting used to the sunlight in his eyes, Naruto felt weak, he just wanted to be alone now.

"Good Morning, nii-san" Naruko says from beside him in a soft tone.

Naruto however didn't respond, he just stared at the ceiling in deep thought, and this type of behavior already worried Naruko.

"Nii-san, are you ok?" Naruko asked,

And again, Naruto didn't respond, now Naruko started panicking.

"N-Nii-san?" Naruko asked, she got up a little with her elbows being her support as she turned to look at Naruto who seemed like he was dead.

"N-Nii-san! Are you ok? What happened, answer me nii-san!" Naruko says, worry and fear evident in her face as she rocks Naruto gently, trying to snap him out of his trance.

It took a while, but Naruto finally snapped out of his trance and slowly moved his eyes to look at naruko who was on top of him and had tears flowing down her cheeks.

"n-naruko?" Naruto whispered out, he was seemingly out of breath, and naruko couldn't hold back the tears anymore.

"nii-san!" Naruko half shouted as she hugged Naruto.

Naruto stiffened at the sudden hug, but soon relaxed, he of course, wasn't mad at naruko, he didn't hate her but he doesn't like her either and his feelings about her were mixed, but he knew it's not her fault that he suffered, his parents were the reason.

Just then, he heard a few footsteps outside his room and heard mumbling, probably someone talking but he couldn't hear it.

Just outside Naruto's room, in the hallway, Kakashi and Sakura were currently making their way to Naruto's room. The reason? Well, let them explain it to you.

"Are you sure she's here Sakura?" Kakashi asked,

"Yep, I'm sure of it, Naruko would always sneak out of our room at night so she could sleep with Naruto." Sakura explained.

"I just don't know why she would always do that though" Sakura says,

"Well, I think it's a twin thing, like they don't wanna be seperated with their other twin or something like that" Kakashi says as he puts his hand on his chin thinking about something.

"Maybe" Sakura shrugged.

As they walked and arrived at Naruto's front door, Kakashi slid the door open and looked around, only for his eyes to widen.

Naruko was on top of Naruto who looked like they were hugging...? Naruko heard the door slide open and looked up, and froze when she saw Kakashi on the doorway.

"Oh shit...I...uhhh, ahem....uhhh oh... I forgot....something and uhhhh, shit....it seems like they're not here Sakura! They must be uhhh, training!" Kakashi says and nervously looks at Naruko.

"Ohh uhhh, Use Protection!! Come on Sakura let's go! Dattebayo!!" Kakashi shouted as he shuts the door, picks up Sakura and ran as fast as he can.

"Eh? Kakashi-sensei what's wrong? Why are you acting weird ahh-!" Sakura yelped and wrapped her arms tightly around kakashi's neck as he jumps out of the window.

Back in Naruto's room, Kakashi left a confused Naruto and a tomato red Naruko.

"Damn you...Kakashi-sensei, such a pervert..." Naruko muttered out.

"n-naruko?" Naruto whispered out.

"Yes? What is it nii-san?" Naruko asked as she turned to look at him again.

"C-could you get off me... Please?" Naruto asked trying to fight off the blood flowing up his cheeks.

"Oh! U-uhhh y-yeah sure, sorry about that n-nii-san" Naruko asked, her reddish blush still present on her face.

'What just happened?... Forget it, I'll go take a bath.' Naruto thought, he looked at the time and it was already 9:00 a.m., and the bridges grand opening was at 11:00 a.m., so he had to pack up and take a bath, they will be leaving soon and Naruto wanted to get back to konoha as fast as possible.

Kurama assured him that he would begin training him tomorrow and that once he was prepared to take on at least an A rank missing ninja, he would be ready to leave Konoha without fear of dying at any moment.

Naruto got up and headed to the bathroom leaving a flustered Naruko alone in his room.

=
-Small Time Skip-

By now, it was 11:08 a.m. and all of the villagers had gathered at the bridge. Team 7, consisting of Zabuza, Haku, and Tazuna, was in the front, poised to cut the ribbon.

"And the bridge is now officially open!!" Tazuna shouted as he cuts the ribbon and everyone celebrated the new bridge, they were finally free
from gatos control.

(𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 °_°)

"All right!, as much as we wanted to stay, we'll take our leave now!" Kushina says happily.

"Of course, Thank you for you're help, without you our village would've never been freed from gato." Tazuna says.

"You're leaving now Naru-nii?" Inari asked Naruto.

Throughout a short time, Inari and Naruto had gotten close friends ever since Naruto saved him and Tsunami 🌊 from gato.

"Yeah don't worry, I'll visit you someday" Naruto says in a low tone, he was still feeling down from what happened earlier.

"It's ok to cry Inari, just let it all out" Naruto says as he ruffled Inari's hair.

"o-ok.." Inari says,

With a smile on his face and a few tears streaming down his cheeks, Naruto turned away without breaking down. Everyone watched as their heroes walked away and gradually vanished into the misty distance.

Tazuna then realized something.

"Oh! I forgot to name the bridge! What should we call it?" Tazuna asked.

"Ooh ooh! I know! How about the Great Inari Bridge!" Inari shouted happily.

"Or how about the misty bridge!" Inari spoke again.

"I got it!" Tsunami says as she snaps her fingers.

"Let's call it The.....

=

𝐀𝐍: 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐋 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 😈.

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬?

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐡? 𝐇𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞,

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲:

𝐇𝐚𝐤𝐮: 𝟖

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚: 𝟓

𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢: 𝟐

𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝟐

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐤𝐨: 𝟏

𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐮𝐲𝐚: 𝟏

𝐆𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐚: 𝟏

𝐅𝐮𝐮

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧

𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 (𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨)

𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫......

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟓,𝟕𝟎𝟗 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 1.6K 13
Naruto Uzumaki is the village pariah and always the blame being kicked out of shops and pranking people for attention. Right? Not this Naruto, she ye...
27.1K 1.5K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...
1.8K 40 6
I don't own Naruto or it's characters. This fanfic will not follow the cannon. At the age 4 Naruto Uzumaki was brutally attacked by mob and left to d...
84.3K 1.9K 30
Tsukiko had had it rough. Living with her slightly psychotic mother was hell for her and she had scars to prove it. She knew who her father was and w...