One Summer Day (BWWM)

Galing kay akuaaaadan

Cléo is in her junior year of college. She's sworn of love because she never truly saw it in a positive aspec... Higit pa

CHARACTER LIST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40

CHAPTER 27

1K 40 2
Galing kay akuaaaadan

We spent the rest of day eating the soup that Roman had prepared, which was quite good. Another tick in my box. Since he cooked I offered to wash the dishes, and even if he didn't cook I wouldn't allow him to wash the dishes. He's still a guest in my home. 

"You know I don't mind washing the dishes, I mean I did cook," He says leaning against the kitchen counter watching me wash the dishes.

"You touch a dish and I chop off your arm," I grumble out and he raises his hand up in surrender. "OK, okay, but I need something to do, I feel bad watching you work when you're supposed to resting. I mean you're the sick one here," He exclaims and I chuckle.

"Fine, I'll give you something to do,"I say wiping the soap off my hands. "Follow me," I walk towards the laundry room. I grab my sheets from the dryer and hand them to him.

"Go make my bed for me, make sure it nice and neat." I say and push him towards my room. 

I walk into my room to find my sheets made and Roman sitting in my vanity chair. I squeal and sit on his lap.

"You did such a good job," I sighed. He nodded his head wrapping his arms around me. "I think I deserve a prize," He whispered looking down at my lips and back to my eyes. He starts leaning in and I lean back.

I shake my head, "No, anything but that, I'm sick and I don't want to get you sick," I argue.

He groans, "Come on, just one kiss, I've such a good boy today, just one." He whines. My face gets hot and I feel things that I'm not supposed to be feeling. Yes I like my men broody and muscular, but something about a whiny man makes me weak in the knees. Have mercy on me.

"Ok, okay, okay, a peck, that's it. You try anything else I'm kicking you out my house." I say and he nods excitedly and I can't help but giggle. 

I lean forward and peck his lip quickly before he tries anything. He groans, "Come on moró, that doesn't count," He whines trying to kiss me again. (Translation:Babe)

"I told you Roman, just one peck, I don't want to you get sick because of me," I whine trying to get off of him. 

"I don't care if I get sick, you're depriving me off kisses and that's going to make me sick." He tries to argue. I give him an incredulous look.

"You're so dramatic. The answer is no." I say and leap out of his arms using this moment of weakness.

He grumbles in his seat and turns away from me and scrolls through his phone. I roll my eyes and laugh at him. He can be childish at times. I make my way to my bathroom and start washing my makeup brushes. I hum to the soft music still playing in the background. I was rinsing my brushes when I felt a presence behind me and felt arms wrap around me. I look at the mirror to find Rom behind me and he's staring into the mirror looking at me. 

"What,"  I say smiling looking back at him.

"You're so beautiful," He says softly looking at me. I feel my eyes soften. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. I look at him through my lashes. "I think you're very beautiful Roman," I say in the same tone.

He starts leaning down to kiss me and put my hand over his lips. "Did you compliment me so I would give you a kiss?" I ask.

"What? Cléo no, you know I wouldn't---," I cut him off pecking his lips softly and letting it linger  for a little bit before I pull away. I move my hands down to his chest and feel his heart beating really fast. 

"Calm down boy, I know you're not like that," I say pushing him slightly. He's stands still for a moment. I wave my hand in front of his face. 

"Hello? Anyone there?" I say. A scream erupts from me when I'm suddenly picked up and all I see is Romans butt.

"Roman, what are you doing?" I yell out laughing. I got no response but I soon feel my soft sheets.

"Moró, don't do that you're going to kill a man one day," He says laying down on top off me. 

"Do what?" I ask softly playing with his hair. 

"You can't keep kissing people like that. Don't ever kiss anyone like that." He says tracing my lips with his finger. I inhale softly. 

"Okay, only if you promise not to treat anyone the way you treat me," I say back. 

"Easy, there's no one like you," He says and I bring my pinky out. He hooks his pinky with mine.

"Now we have to stamp it with our thumbs and seal it." I say using our thumbs together.

"How do we seal it?" He asks looking at me.

"With a kiss." I say smiling . He smirks leaning up so he's hovering over me.

"No, not like that you idiot, I meant we both kiss our thumbs," I say bringing our fingers back and sealing our thumbs and I peck it then I push it over to his side, "Your turn." I say and he kisses his thumb.

After a couple moments of silence I suddenly jolt up, scaring Rom. "What, is something wrong?" He asks scanning my face.

"We should do face masks together," I say.

"No," He says wrapping his arms back around me. I push him off causing him to groan.

"Why not?" I whine. "Come on Rom, it will be cute, it's like having a spa night, and we'll drink like hot chocolate and stuff. Come on Roman, please for me babe, please," I plead. 

"Okay, okay, don't make me regret it," He surrenders and I squeal in delight. "Come on," I say grabbing his hand and leading him towards the bathroom.

I open my bathroom cabinet and grab the mask I wanna use. Roman just stands there watching me. I grab two and ask for his opinion.

"Which one?" I ask and he shrugs in response. "One that doesn't hurt." With that I grab the Hello Kitty  sheet mask. 

"We have to wash our faces first so it works better," I say pushing him towards the sink. We both wash our faces and pat them dry.

I beckon him over to sit on the toilet. "I'll put it on sit," He sits and I stand in between his legs. His hands make their way to waist like they always do. I neatly put the mask on his face, trying to ignore the intense stare from him.

I chuckle lowly and he smirks but I stop him," Stop smirking, the mask is going to move." I say and he keeps still moving his hands up and down my back.

"All done." I gushed, "You're so cute," I say kissing his mask covered nose. He shakes his head in disagreement. 

"I'm not cute, I'm sexy and hot, never cute." He grumbles out.

"Yeah, yeah," I say removing his hands from my waist so I can go to the mirror and properly put on mine. Not even five seconds later, I feel Romans hands on my waist. 

"You just can't get enough of me can you," I question looking at him through the mirror.

"Nope." He says stuffing his head in my neck and stuffing it with kisses. I lean into him and enjoy the feeling. I never experienced being dotted on by someone. Yes I've been in relationships before but no one has ever made me feel the way Roman makes me feel, it's unreal.

Everyday I feel like I'm falling deeper and deeper in lo-, like with Roman. He's like a Godsend. And yes I know I'm deserving of love and to be treated like a queen, but when it's happening like this so frequently I feel like something bad is bound to happen, if not now, eventually. 

I don't hear Roman calling me until I feel him poke my stomach, "Hm?" Snapping out of my thoughts. 

"I asked are you okay, you kind of went somewhere, are you feeling dizzy? You want me to grab some medicine?" He asks worriedly turning me so I'm facing him, putting his hands on my neck to feel my temperature.

"I'm fine," I say grabbing his hands from my neck and interlocking our hands. "I was just thinking." I say pulling him towards my bed.

He lands on the bed lying on his back and I lie on top of him, playing with his hair.

"I really love your hair, it's so cute." I gush to him. 

He chuckles drawing circles on my back, that's one thing I really lov-, like, about Roman he's almost as touchy as me, if not more. 

"Funny you say that, I used to hate my hair, like immensely." He explains and I focus on him. "I think it was  the 3rd grade, there was this girl I had a crush on, and one day I was ease-dropping on one of her conversations and she said she hates curly hair because it looks like  mop head and that broke my 8 year old heart," He reminisces and I can't help but coo.

"Aw poor little Romy," He chuckles at my statement. "Yeah that day I went home and told my mum to shave off my hair so I would like a mop head anymore and my mum thought it was the funniest thing I had ever said but I meant it." He says.

"I can just imagine it, you going to your mum and crying to her," I coo again, "I bet you were a cute baby with a head of curls, she was probably blind." I say chuckling at the story.

"But you wanna know what's funny in high school, that very same girl came with a perm in her hair, and all I could like about was how she was what she used to hate, a mop head," He says laughing and I can't help but laugh as well.

"You're a trendsetter what can I say?" I say now running my hand through his hand and massaging his scalp. He moans in pleasure.

"That feels so good moró," He groans lowly gripping my waist tighter. I feel a tingle in my stomach and a beat in a place I definitely shouldn't. The zoo of butterflies awake in my stomach again.

"Does it," I whisper lowly as well looking up at his scrunched up face. Is it getting hot in here or is it just me? He grips my waist even tighter.

"Don't tempt me Cléo," He says and I know he's serious because he never calls me by my name.

"Fine,"  I drag out. I take my hands out of his hair and reach towards my nightstand for my phone. I haven't touched it for what feels like forever. I open it to find dozens of messages and missed calls from Roman, a couple from Yon, and one from a number I don't recognize. I furrow my brows in confusion but pay no mind to it.

I go to Yon's messages and see her warning about Roman coming over. I chuckle at her warnings and respond back to her.

                                                             Yoongles 🧚‍♀️

bitch??!? hello are you still alive ??/

                                                                                                                                                                            rom won't let

                                                                                                                                                                                me be girl.

that man is obsessed with you, the minute I said you were sick he shot up with the quickness. didn't even question where he was going

                                                                                                                   oh my goodness, low-key blushing rn 🤭

have you guys confessed to each other yet ?!?!

                                                                                                                                                                              uhhhh...

🤨 why the hell not ?!?!?? it's obvious you guys have the hots for each other.

                                                  i don't know.. I kinda like what we have going on right now, I feel like      when we acknowledge it then it will get all weird and stuff :((

 you want my honest opinion orrr

                                                                                                                                                                                   hit me

i don't think it would be weird, i mean you guys have been vibing with each other for basically a month and a half and I've only seen you smiling around him. he makes you happy and that makes me happy. But if it feels like it's too much just go at your own pace.

                                                                  ughhh :/ you're right but I feel like whenever I have the confidence to I just fold. This man has me FOLDING. What happened to standing on business who am I ?!? 😭😭😭

babe, we're in our lover girl era. Let it be. I mean look at me. I'm happy with my man and he gives me that good peen to shut me up whenever I get naughty. 🤭🤭🤭

                                                                   eww freak nasty 🤢🤢🤢. get away from me with your cooties.

oh you know you love me💋 anyways speaking about peen Jeno bought to give me that so I betta skiddadle.

                                                                                                                                                      🌬️ BE GONE HEATHEN.

🤭💋😘😫😩

hey my beautiful peeps, look at me on a roll. more updates coming !!! super super excited. also please tell me what you guys what to see more off. I know they've inside a lot of a summertime couple. bear with me. but the next couple of chapters are going to be so fun and .... spicyyy and no, not that kind of spicy. 🤭🤭🤭🤭. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.8K 75 28
Coral is a hometown beach girl filled with nothing but ambition and helplessness. Her past brings back trauma to her life, which causes her to have a...
82.3K 1.5K 42
Her parents - both extremely religious - raised all their daughters to love Christ and respect themselves. But have their rules tarnished Monica's fu...
563K 10.2K 34
One moment Brooke Covet is at a party to pick up her sister and the next she stumbles upon Roman, who will become a journey of curiosity and suspicio...
519 40 20
Violet lives a messed up life and thinks that she doesn't deserve anything good. Her bestfriend Katie thinks otherwise and tries to remind her every...