Reliving Memories (Soukoku)

By Lisa_Doublewhite

"Welcome back to the mafia, Dazai-kun..." The brunette felt his heart sink as he uncrowded his legs, standin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Bonus: 17 reasons

Thank you

1.2K 34 8
By Lisa_Doublewhite

Thank you all for reading this story and waiting for the updates.

My next story will be: Guns and Love (Soukoku)

Please do read it.

The updates will be every 3-4 days. If I'm busy, it'll be about 5 days to a week.

Thank you very much all for your patience.

For the followers that requested stories, please rest assured that it'll be published soon. I'm still changing and updating the story a bit. I have many requests in my inbox but please feel free to continue sending me requests.

🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 2.1K 15
''You used yourself as bait .'' Dazai couldn't see the problem here. What's the shorty upset about ? ''You could've died YOU IDIOT !'' Chuuya snappe...
55.8K 1.4K 18
Dazai and Chuuya were always arguing and fighting each other. But what about when one of them needs help? They say that they hate each other.. but i...
42.6K 1.4K 14
"Ah... yeah I guess I am. I use to do this for someone else all the time." Chuuya finished wrapping the bandages. "All done. And again I am sorry abo...
83.5K 2K 14
[!Completed!] You, (Y/n) were just living your life inside your little cozy room when people interrupted the peace. You got dragged to who knows wher...