✓ Rebirth Seventy, Pretty Int...

Od prince05026

Author: Toothless Rabbit Link; https://shubaowb.com/novel/267183.html Xia Qingqing was designed by a scumbag... Více

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151- 160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
421-440
441-460
461-End

81-90

953 13 0
Od prince05026

☆ 81. Chapter 85: Old Diao Po is scared

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 85: Old Diao Po was

scared, "Impossible, I don't believe it." "

What Tsui Shan said is true. She is indeed different from normal people. A few days ago, the team was digging potato seedlings. There is more than one acre of land in three ridges per person. The fastest man in the village also takes a day and a half to finish. It took her less than a day to finish the three ridges. In the end, the potato seedlings were pulled to the ground in two trips. Yu Cuiping said.

The old woman still couldn't believe it, "How can this be?" How could she be so thin?

"There have long been rumors in our village that she is evil. She once fell into the river at the head of the village, was rescued by Li Weiguo, and then her whole personality changed.

"The river is not clean, and people who go to bathe in the river often drown in the summer. It's really possible for you to say that. No wonder I think it's a little weird when I see her, she always smiles. The old woman was a little apprehensive.

All eyes were on the house, and it was already dark. A strong smell of meat fills the air.

Several people swallowed in unison.

The two children tugged at Yu Cuiping's clothes, "Auntie, I want to eat meat." The old woman glanced at the two girls, "The

little girl knows how to eat." Both

girls were afraid of her, and suddenly stopped squeaking.

"We don't have anything to eat here, and we won't last long. Cuishan, Cuiping, we have always been provided with Daxian at home, even if that Xia Qingqing has something on him, we are not afraid. "

You two go together, and they make a bowl for each person." The old woman said.

Yu Cuishan's neck shrank back, "Let my sister go." At least that Xia Zhiqing wouldn't do anything to her. I'm going to go over and she breaks my hand again, what should I do? The

old woman felt that what her son said was right, and looked at Yu Cuiping, "Or you can go."

"I'm not going, Cuishan is afraid that Xia Zhiqing will beat him." I'm also afraid that Li Weiguo will beat me. Cui Ping didn't want to go.

The old woman glared angrily, "If you don't go, you're hungry tonight?"

"Hungry, hungry. Anyway, it's only two meals when I'm at home. Tomorrow I will go to the village chief's house to get Li Weiguo's grain back. If he doesn't give it, we'll go to the captain's house for dinner. Otherwise, I'll go to the commune and sue him," Yu Cuishan said.

"That captain and Li Weiguo are in the same group, without his backing, their family would not dare to do this with us. Tomorrow, if he doesn't give him food, you will take your sister to the commune to complain. They don't want to take the money, and they don't want to force us out like this. Just bear with it tonight. You don't feel hungry when you sleep. The old woman said.

Cuiping put the two children to bed and went to live in a side room in Cuishan. Yu Cuiping wanted to take advantage of the darkness to go to Li Dashan's house to see her son Li Xiang.

was scolded by the old lady, "What are you going to do to see him?" Let him raise your child without you having to worry about it. If you go to see him, what if he wants to go with you? I can find a good partner after I look for a partner by myself. You can only find a widower like Li Dashan with a drag oil bottle. Yu

Cuiping didn't listen to his mother, her son was hers. How can you say that you will let go. If she can't get the money, she has to get her son back.

She went out of the room and saw from the courtyard that Li Weiguo, Xia Zhiqing, and the old woman were sitting with Camellia eating meat at the dining table in the hall. It's not a taste in my heart, my daughter actually stood with them to deal with her.

The road was pitch black, and she knew it well, and she could find anywhere even with her eyes closed.

When I came to the gate of the courtyard, there was a kerosene lamp in the house, Li Xiang was sitting on the bed playing, and Li Dashan was sitting at the head of the bed smoking dry cigarettes.

Seeing Li Xiang, she still felt very uncomfortable, she would definitely take Li Xiang away.

After looking at it for a while, Li Dashan put down the dry tobacco bag, walked to the gate, looked at the west of the village, and said to himself, "Why hasn't the camellia come back yet?" I won't have another conflict with her mother. I'll have to go over and see.

He returned to the room and said to Li Xiang: "Dad went out to find Sister Camellia, you come with me and plug in the door, and others tell you to open the door."

Li Xiang jumped out of bed and happily agreed to run out.

At this time, Camellia came over with a bowl.

Li Xiang greeted him happily, "Sister, what do you have in your hand?" How fragrant? "

It's the meat that grandma left for you, let's eat it in the house."

Li Xiang happily took the bowl to the house.

Li Dashan asked, "Camellia, why have you been there for so long?"

"Don't mention it, before I could talk to my mother, that Yu Cuishan came to call me. My mom didn't even say anything. Or my brother came back, avenged me and beat the little rascal. By the way, Dad, do you know how Yu Cuishan's hand was broken?

"I must have been beaten for doing bad things. "

That's right, he wanted to rob Xia Zhiqing, but he was broken by Xia Zhiqing. Dad, didn't you see that when Yu Cuishan saw Xia Zhiqing, that cowardly look was really relieved. Camellia laughed as she spoke.

Camellia has always been very close to herself, why did she have a conflict with Li Dashan. would rather stand by the side of Li Dashan, who is not related by blood, than stand with her, her biological mother.

Seeing that she could still think of bringing back two pieces of meat for Li Xiang, she felt a little more comfortable.

......

Tonight, Boss Qian came to collect the mountain goods, and Li Weiguo took a flashlight and went to the back mountain with Xia Qingqing.

When they arrived, Li Weiguo called Boss Qian twice. Boss Qian just walked out of the secret.

Li Weiguo went to the cave under the rock and took out all the wild things.

Xia Qingqing weighed with Boss Li.

Two hundred pounds of wild boar.

Eighty pounds of roe deer.

The hare together weighed sixty pounds.

Twenty-five pounds of pheasants.

Count together three hundred and sixty-five pounds.

"Now that the price of pork has risen by a dime, I'm not lying to you. I'll also raise the purchase price to give you an extra dime. Now it's seven cents a pound. Three hundred and sixty-five catties multiplied by seven cents is two hundred and fifty-five dollars and five cents. You still owe me thirty-two dollars last time. Now there are two hundred and twenty-three dollars and five cents left. "Boss Qian calculated the price.

Then from the black leather bag on his body, he ordered twenty-two ten-yuan unity, three pieces and one five-cent. handed it to Li Weiguo.

Li Weiguo gave the money to Xia Qingqing.

Xia Qingqing counted it again, "Boss Qian, it's exactly two hundred and twenty-three yuan and five cents."

"It's getting late, I need to go back quickly." After Boss Qian finished speaking, he got in the car and left.

The money was earned, and the hearts of the two people were put down.

Xia Qingqing gave him ten yuan, "You can use this on your body."

"You don't have to keep it all. Last time, I left thirty-five dollars, but it didn't work.

Xia Qingqing put the money in his pocket, "You gave me one hundred and fifty yuan last time, plus two hundred and twenty-three yuan and five cents now." That's three hundred and seventy-three dollars and five cents.

Li Weiguo was very happy, and when he went to the city to see Qingqing's parents in the New Year, he could also have confidence in his heart. He can reassure her parents that he can give Qingqing a good life.

☆ 82. Chapter 86: Snakes Everywhere

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 86: Snakes

Everywhere It's dark at night, and the silent village falls into a deep sleep.

Stars filled the night sky, and moonlight shone through the window lattice on a bed in the room.

The old woman slept soundly with her mouth half-open and snoring loudly. At the other end lay Yu Cuiping and two young children.

There was a loud snoring in the room, but it didn't interfere with their sleep.

Ahri sat at the head of the old woman's bed, looking at her old face with protruding cheekbones, and her mouth open like a dead person.

It's going to teach her a good lesson today.

It jumped onto the windowsill with its back to the moonlight.

Reaching out and conjuring up a wrist-thick spotted snake and hundreds of small snakes, they burrowed into the old woman's bed, crawling all over the bed and even the whole room.

The old woman snores with her mouth open, which attracts the attention of the spotted snake. It climbed onto the old woman's body and looked up at her.

The old woman felt that something on her body pressed against her heart, and she couldn't breathe.

He opened his eyes in a daze, and the moonlight shone on the body of the spotted snake. The old woman's gaze also happened to meet the gaze of the spotted snake. Suddenly, it was like cold water poured on his head, and he immediately came to his senses.

"My mother—" she screamed, and immediately covered her mouth again.

The head of the spotted snake had reached her face, and the long snake hyacinth was stretched out, licking her face. A fishy smell came to my face. She trembled with fear.

Her scream woke Yu Cuiping from her sleep, and she sat up.

I found that my whole body was cold and sticky, and when I reached out and touched it from the quilt, my scalp was numb and goosebumps broke out all over my body.

"Ahh A scream jumped out of bed.

Who knew that she didn't step on the ground with her bare feet, but on the cold, sticky, slippery, creepy snake. When I looked at the ground, it was crawling with snakes crawling around.

Yu Cuiping is about to collapse, in this life, she is not afraid of this thing. She jumped back on the bed.

The bed was also everywhere, and a lot of snakes were wrapped around her body, crawling all over her body, and she shouted for help, "Help? Mother, come and save me. The

two children were awakened, and they looked curiously at Yu Cuiping, who kept screaming, and the grandmother who was chanting words.

"Are they having nightmares?

"It seems like yes. Sister, I'm scared. The

older girl reached out to pull Yu Cuiping, who was like a sifting chaff and couldn't move, "Auntie, wake up."

Yu Cuiping couldn't hear anyone calling her at all, she only felt a snake crawling on her. He waved his hand and shook it off.

The little girl was almost thrown to the ground by her. Wow cried.

Called grandma, grandma ignored them.

They leaned against the corner in fear and watched Yu Cuiping shout hysterically.

The old woman felt that she was going to die, and she would definitely not survive tonight. The spotted snake was entrenched in her chest, and she had trouble breathing.

The little snake in the bed also crawled all over her body, and she seemed to have been thrown into the snake nest.

Listening to her daughter's loud cry for help, she had no choice. His mouth kept pleading, "Come and save me, Fox Daxian." Save me Fox Immortal.

Yu Cuishan and her grandmother in the

side room heard the cries of the two children in this room.

The two children are usually very well-behaved, and they have never cried in the middle of the night.

Yu Cuishan felt strange, why were the two children crying in the middle of the night?

He got out of bed, put on a padded jacket and ran over to see what was going on.

He pushed open the door and walked in, the sight in front of him almost scaring his soul away. I want to run, but my legs and feet don't obey the call, and I can't move.

The door closed automatically from behind.

The serpents on the ground saw him crawling on top of him. He kept throwing it down, and then a wave came up again. He lifted his limp leg and tried to run to a place where there were no snakes. But he couldn't lift it.

A stream of heat ran down his thighs, and he was so scared that he peed his pants. Then he fainted.

When Yu Cuiping saw him, it was like seeing a savior. shouted, "Cuishan, come here." Get rid of the snake on me, I'm about to..."

As soon as he was halfway through his words, he saw Yu Cuishang fall to the ground, and he was immediately covered by the snake. Her scalp tingled, tears streaming down her cheeks and her mouth shut.

"Giggles, you've done all the bad things, and your little life is coming to an end. An eerie laugh spread through the room.

Ahri sat on the windowsill with a silver glow.

Suddenly, the snake in the house was gone.

The old woman suddenly felt that her breathing was smooth, and when she opened her eyes, there was nothing on her body, and she quickly sat up and looked at the source of the voice.

With a surprised expression on his face, he quickly got out of bed and knelt on the ground to bow down, "The fox fairy has appeared." The fox fairy has appeared.

Yu Cuiping also recovered from her fright, jumped off the bed in a hurry, and knelt on the ground.

"Fox Daxian, thank you for saving us. When I go back, I will kill two chickens and worship you. The old woman kept kowtowing.

"I saved you for a while, but I can't save you for a lifetime. You have done so many evil deeds that your life has come to an end. "

When the old woman heard that her life was coming to an end, did it mean that they were all about to die? Scared so much that he kowtowed desperately.

"I beg Daxian to crack it for me, I am your most faithful believer. Do you want to save us?

Ahri blinked and sighed, "It's not impossible. When

the old woman heard this, she was hopeful, "Daxian, please help us."

"Everyone in this family has great yin virtue and is blessed by the gods. You are people who lack yin virtue, how can you live in? You are not blessed with the yin virtues here.

Don't even try to ask them for money, because that will damage your yin virtue. If I hadn't come early, your fate would have been given here. "Ahri is serious nonsense.

"So what do we have to do to resolve it? "

Get out of here, don't delay a minute. One more minute and your lives are in danger. After leaving, don't have any more contact with their family, or you will be doomed. The

old woman nodded like pounding garlic, and now it is important to save her life. Thank you Daisen for showing us the way. We'll be right away. "

Well, the sooner the better. Be an honest person in the future, don't think about getting something for nothing, if you don't get your things, your yin virtue will be gone. Conversely, if you give your things to those in need, then you will accumulate yin virtue. In the future, it will slowly get better, and the life span will gradually become longer.

Ahri glanced at Yu Cuishan, who was still lying on the ground, and waved his hand lightly. Yu Cuishan came to his senses.

Ahri disappeared immediately.

The old woman ran over, "Son, are you okay?"

Yu Cuishan woke up with a frightened face, and looked around at nothing. The old lady and sister are also good. Did you just hallucinate?

"Mother, I just had a hallucination and saw a lot of snakes in this house. It crawled all over me and scared me to death.

"Son, that's not a hallucination, it's real. It was the fox fairy who saved us just now. Let's pack up and go home. The old woman saw that he was all right, and quickly got up and went to dress the two children.

"Go back? Don't want the money? Yu Cuishan asked.

☆ 83. Chapter 87: Something Happened

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 87: Something Happened

"What Else?" Lives are almost gone. Hurry back to your house and pack up, let's go now. The old woman commanded.

Yu Cuishan saw the old lady's nervous appearance, turned around and ran out.

Yu Cuiping dressed her two nieces.

The old woman led a granddaughter in one hand, and Yu Cuiping and Yu Cuishan hurriedly ran out of Shangpo Village with the luggage they brought.

Grandma hadn't slept until midnight when she heard the cries of the two children, and although she was curious, Qingqing told her not to get up. She was lying on the bed. I heard the sound of Yu Cuishan opening the door and running out.

It wasn't long before she heard their hurried footsteps in the courtyard and the sound of the gate opening. Knowing that they are gone. Happy got up and lit the kerosene lamp at the bedside.

Put on a padded jacket and put the glass lampshade over the kerosene lamp. I went out with the lamp.

Came to the courtyard and closed the gate. Came to the room with a kerosene lamp.

The room was in a mess, the quilt on the bed had fallen to the floor, the bench had fallen, and she had heard nothing but the cries of the children.

A strong smell of urine came to my face. When I looked down, there was a puddle of water on the ground. That's where the smell of urine comes from.

She wondered, what happened? Are you scared to pee your pants?

Pick up the quilt on the floor and shake it off. Put it back on the bed. Then he walked around the room again, and went back to his room without anything else unusual.

Although I don't know what method Qingqing used, it can really make the old woman escape overnight. Her heart was still very happy.

As soon as I turned off the lights and wanted to sleep, I heard a knock on the door.

She was shocked, thinking that Yu Cuiping and they wouldn't come back, right? There was no response.

Then I heard someone crying, "Auntie, open the door." I'm the green plum next door. When

I heard that it was the green plum next door, she was still crying, thinking that something must have happened at home.

"Well, you wait, I'll open the door right away. She

put on her clothes and ran out to open the door, "What's wrong?" Greengage.

Qingmei shed tears as she spoke, "This evening, my dad went hunting in the back mountains with the second uncle next door, and no one has come back yet." The second uncle's aunt has already gone to the village chief's house to find the village chief. I think Wei Guo has been a soldier and often goes hunting in the mountains, so he should be familiar with the mountains. I came over to ask Wei Guo for help, and we went to the back mountain to find my father.

"It's been the middle of the night and you haven't come back yet?" How dangerous is this night? Why didn't you look for it sooner? Grandma was surprised.

"We go to bed early, and when we fall asleep, we forget about it. So....... "

Wei Guo doesn't live here, he lives in Dashan's house. You hurry over to him.

Qingmei said thank you and ran to find Li Weiguo.

......

Li Weiguo and Li Dashan were huddled on the same bed, and the two talked a lot.

Li Dashan told a lot of interesting stories about his childhood, and he felt guilty for his negligence over the years.

This is the first time that the father and son have had such a heart-wrenching all-night talk. The estrangement between the two people has also disappeared by half.

Qingmei found Li Dashan's house and ran up and knocked on the door.

They hadn't slept yet, and when they heard a knock at the door, they got up and opened it.

When Li Weiguo heard that they had not come back from Houshan, he knew that something was wrong.

Hurry up and put on your clothes, and the father and son followed Qingmei to the captain's house. Halfway through, I met a captain with a group of people coming over. They all had machetes in their hands.

"You're here too, and I won't explain it to you anymore when you know the situation. They haven't come back so late, something must have happened. Two sisters-in-law, you stay home and wait for news. The back mountain is dangerous, and you can't go with us. Li Yutian said.

The two nodded, went home and waited for news.

Li Weiguo followed Li Yutian and the others to the back mountain. On the way, Li Weiguo told him about seeing the two of them enter the mountain in the evening.

Li Yutian also had a chill down his spine, and said angrily: "You warned them that there was a danger of bears in the mountains, but they still went in." It's their irresponsibility for their lives. When

they arrived at the foot of the mountain, everyone's flashlights were turned on, and they lined up in a row and followed Li Weiguo into the mountain.

Li Weiguo found the branch that was cut off by them when they opened the way. This is used to determine the direction of travel of the two villagers.

There are many animals that come out at night. When they saw people coming, they fled. Everyone should not only look ahead, but also look at the feet.

The march was very slow, and it had already passed two hills, and it took about two or three hours to walk, but there was no trace of movement. People disappeared in this place.

Everyone was so tired that they couldn't walk anymore. The further you walk, the harder it is and the more dangerous it becomes. Something could pop out from behind the bushes at any moment, disappearing before you could see what it was.

Everyone's spirits have been in a state of high tension. They were in awe of Jiulong Peak. All around were dense woods, black and oppressive, as if they had walked into the bloody mouth of a monster, and they didn't dare to continue to go inside.

Li Yutian knew that this was also dangerous. Those two people may have already met with an accident, otherwise they would not have gone unheard from their shouting so loudly.

Now, if I go back, it's almost dawn when I'm out of the mountain. So after discussion, everyone agreed to find a relatively safe place to wait for dawn.

Li Weiguo found a place with few trees, and he could find out in time if there was danger. The temperature in the mountains was low, and a bonfire was burned. Everyone sat around the campfire to warm up.

The firelight illuminated the surroundings, and the fear in everyone's hearts was much less.

It was almost dawn when everyone's willpower was at its weakest, and everyone dozed off.

Li Weiguo was very vigilant, he asked everyone to squint for a while, and he sentry himself.

Time passed little by little, and after the darkest hour, the sky began to slowly light up.

Li Weiguo woke everyone up and went back to the place where the person disappeared to look for it and continue to search.

The day dawned, and the vision widened. Li Weiguo, who was walking in front, smelled a smell of blood, and at the same time, scattered blood stains were also found on the ground. Walking down the hill along the bloodstains, I saw two people lying on the ground in front of the bushes halfway up the mountain.

"Come with me, everyone, the people are down there. As

soon as everyone heard that they had found a trace, they all hurriedly followed.

Li Weiguo ran down the mountain at this time, and when he came to him, he only glanced at it and frowned.

The villagers who followed up also exclaimed. Several people couldn't help but vomit.

The two villagers were eaten only with their stumps, and the internal organs in their stomachs were also taken out and thrown on the ground.

At first glance, it looks like some kind of animal eating leftovers.

Everyone started to get scared, and they looked around.

The captain had no choice but to take off his clothes and carry the stumps of the two out of the mountain in his clothes.

Everyone is even more afraid of this mountain. Everyone talked about the fact that the two of them had offended the mountain god. The mountain god got angry and took their lives.

☆ 84. Chapter 88: This is Destiny

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 88 This is the order of

Li Weiguo to follow the captain to send people to the house, Qingmei saw the man they carried back, and she was so frightened that she fainted immediately. Qingmei's old woman and husband couldn't accept their son's tragic condition and fainted.

Someone stepped forward to help Qingmei press the middle of the person, and then slowly sobered up.

Then I heard a heart-rending cry.

Grandma stood in front of the door and didn't dare to follow to look.

The people who followed saw the tragic situation and ran out to support the wall and vomited.

She didn't dare to ask, and she knew what was going on when she thought about it. The two tall and sturdy men were finally carried back with a cotton jacket. It's so miserable.

Li Weiguo returned home from next door, and his grandmother also walked in with him. Go to the water tank and scoop water for him to wash his hands.

"It's really pitiful, they are old and young, and they are the pillars of the family, how can they live in the future? "Grandma felt very uncomfortable thinking about it.

"Yesterday evening, when I went to the back mountain with Qingqing, I met the two of them, and I also reminded them that there were blind bears in the mountain, and asked them not to go inside. They didn't listen and said that they were two people, and that they had machetes in their hands and were out of the way. I didn't expect something to happen. Li Weiguo lamented the impermanence of the world.

"Weiguo, don't go into the mountains again in the future, it's too dangerous. "

Milk, don't worry. I'm not like them. When I was in the army, I was often thrown into the unknown deep mountains and old forests to survive in the polar regions. Just be careful and stay out of the way. Wait until I've made enough money. I'll do something else. Li Weiguo comforted her.

Now the days are hard, and everyone is working in the team to earn work to eat. If you don't want to do anything else, you won't be able to save money at all.

Li Weiguo is usually a very stable person, and he will consider the consequences when doing things. Now that he has a partner, he won't fight hard.

"Well, don't go into the mountains, just catch hares and pheasants near the foot of the mountain. You can't have an accident with your grandmother's life. "

Got it, Grandma. After washing his hands, he took off his coat and soaked it in the water.

went back to the house to get clothes to wear, only to remember that I didn't see the old woman with Yu Cuiping and others.

"Did they really leave overnight last night? Grandma

nodded, "Well, last night it was about twelve o'clock, and I ran away in a hurry."

Li Weiguo was very strange, "What happened in that house last night?" Grandma

followed him to the house, and Li Weiguo went to the box to get clothes out and put them on. Grandma sat on the edge of the bed and told him what had happened last night.

"I'm also very curious about this. Last night I heard the two children they brought crying, and I cried for a long time. Yu Cuishan may have also heard the child's cry and came to this house. Then I heard the door closing. The two children continued to cry. There was no movement inside. There was also a bubble of urine in this room, it must have been Yu Cuishan who was frightened when he came in and saw something.

He had been in for about ten minutes before I heard him open the door and come out. The two children stopped crying. After that, he hurriedly ran away with his luggage. What kind of method did you say Qingqing used to scare them into not daring to stay for even a minute?

Li Weiguo was also curious, "When I see Qingqing, I'll ask her."

"Well, if she wants to say that you don't want to force her to know, can you? Grandma said.

Li Weiguo nodded, "I know." I'll go find her later.

There is no need for Li Weiguo to look for her, the news that the two villagers went to the back mountains to hunt and were killed yesterday has reached the Zhiqing Point.

Xia Qingqing came directly to Wei Guo's house.

Seeing Xia Qingqing, Li Weiguo's heavy mood improved a little.

"I heard you went looking for it last night, and you only found it this morning? Xia Qingqing asked.

"Yes, the two of them went so deep into the mountain that they were almost at the top. It is possible that he was attacked by some kind of animal, and in the process of escaping, he rolled down the hill and was blocked by the bushes halfway up the hill. Or maybe you fell and passed out. They were eaten by something as prey. Li Weiguo analyzed according to the actual situation.

Xia Qingqing felt that his analysis was very reasonable, "If this incident happens, the people in the village may not dare to go up the mountain again."

"Originally, everyone was in awe of Jiulong Peak, and when they entered the mountain, they also saw Wei Guo catching a few hares. I also want to try my luck. Who knew they were so unlucky that they encountered something bad and died. Grandma said.

Xia Qingqing sighed and said, "Things are already like this, we can only accept reality." Yesterday evening, Wei Guo also advised him not to go to the mountains, but they did not listen. Everything is providential, and no one can change it. The

neighbors on both sides cried heartbreakingly, which made people's hearts sour when they heard it. The milk was even more uncomfortable, wiping away tears.

Xia Qingqing changed the topic, "Milk, did the old woman leave last night?" Grandma

wiped away her tears with her hands, "I ran away in a hurry last night." Qingqing, what method did you use? How can you scare them like that?

Xia Qingqing knew that they would definitely ask her this question. She had already figured out the answer.

"This is a bit of a fantasy, and you may not believe it when I said it.

"We believe what you say. Grandma said.

"Just believe it. I heard Camellia say that the old woman's house is dedicated to the fox fairy. I rescued a fox in the back mountain. Every time I go up the mountain to dig wild vegetables, it is the fox that leads the way, and I can dig up very good quality wild vegetables.

The fox has spirituality, so I told it about the situation of the old woman and the son, and wanted it to scare the old woman. It nodded in agreement. When we came back yesterday evening, it followed me, and I saw it enter the room with my own eyes. Grandma

was refreshed when she heard this, and she stood up from the bench excitedly, "The fox has spirituality and knows how to repay kindness." Many of us here believe in Fox Daxian. Not without reason. You saved its life, and it repaid you.

Li Weiguo didn't believe it very much, although he trusted her very much. But such an explanation still made him feel incredible.

"The old woman didn't get the money, and I don't know if she will come back to make trouble in the future. "Although people were scared away, it didn't mean that she didn't come to ask for money.

"Don't worry, Grandma. They are gone, and they will not come back. Yu Cuiping may not be, Yu Cuishan and his wife will definitely not come. "

Last night Ahri went back and told her about this place. She could be sure that the old woman and the son would not come back.

A smile appeared on Grandma's face, "It's great if we don't come back, and we can live a peaceful life." "

The crying from the next door continues, and today the village chief did not organize to work in the fields. The work in the fields is basically done. Basically, there is no big task.

The wheat has been planted for three days, and the heavy rain that Technician Wang said has not yet fallen. Today's weather is not good and gloomy, black clouds are filled in the distance, and it will be overhead in a short time.

Then the wind began to blow, and the rain began to fall cracklingly. The three men hurried into the house.

☆ 85. Chapter 89: Attending Zhang Wenqing's Wedding

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 89 The death of the two villagers who participated in Zhang Wenqing's wedding affected Zhang Wenqing and Zhou Meimei's wedding

tomorrow.

Zhou Meili felt very unlucky, tomorrow was her big day, but today something like this happened. It made her feel uneasy.

Zhou's beautiful grandfather also felt unlucky and wanted to move the date back.

Zhou Meili also agreed to postpone the marriage, anyway, they had already obtained a marriage certificate. It doesn't matter if this form is a little later. She didn't want to hold a banquet to get married here, and there were two funerals over there.

Zhang Wenqing disagreed, anyway, his holding of this wedding was a refreshing form. is to get rid of Zhou Meili and be able to divorce her smoothly and return to singleness. Get the last recruitment quota of the year.

He can't change his plans, and postponing the wedding date is definitely not okay.

"There's no need, we've counted the days. We are in front, and they have to let us go first if they want to do the funeral. It should be them who want to extend. Grandpa, you go to the village chief and ask him to go with you to discuss with the two families, let's do it first. Let them postpone it for a day. Zhang Wenqing said.

Grandpa waved his hand, "You don't need to find a captain for this, you can go with me and talk to them, they won't embarrass us." They'll take the initiative to push back the day. It's just that I feel unlucky.

"Nothing unlucky. You don't have to change the day tomorrow. Zhang Wenqing made the final decision.

"Oh well. Let's go over and talk to them in the afternoon. Grandpa said.

Grandpa and Zhou Meili didn't care about him, and they couldn't say anything but listen to him.

The rain only stopped for ten minutes, because it didn't rain for many days, and the rain was quickly absorbed by the mud, and the ground was dry and not muddy. There is no standing water either.

The cook, who had already invited the cook, came over this afternoon and brought the table, bowls and chopsticks for the banquet.

Start preparing for tomorrow's banquet. The nearest room came to help.

Zhou's beautiful grandfather took out all the family resources and bought a big fat pig with the production team for the banquet.

He is a relative of Zhou Meimei, and they want to make this wedding a little better.

In the countryside, as long as they are of the same clan and clan, everyone will come out to help. After the cook came, a man from each family in the village surnamed Li came to help.

Slaughter the pigs, wash the vegetables, wipe the table, build a shed and prepare these, and tomorrow the chef will be able to make a flowing water feast.

Zhou Meili took out the new red cotton jacket and put it on her body, and looked at herself in the mirror as she looked, the better she looked.

said to Zhang Wenqing, who was sitting in front of the bed and pondering: "Wenqing, do you think I look good?"

Zhang Wenqing didn't look at her at all and nodded, "It's good-looking."

Zhou Meili was a little unhappy, and Zhang Wenqing seemed to be a little absent-minded.

Sit down beside him and ask, "Wenqing, what do you want?"

Zhang Wenqing smiled, "I was thinking that when our banquet is finished, I will ask for leave with the team to take you back to the provincial capital to meet my parents."

"Aren't they optimistic about us? What if they don't like to dislike me with you? Zhou Meili was a little worried. They didn't even come over to get married.

"Isn't there still me? If they treat you badly, we'll be back at once. Zhang Wenqing said.

Zhou Meili was very happy to hear this, Zhang Wenqing was able to defend herself like this, and she was willing to live with herself wholeheartedly, she was already very satisfied.

She reached out and put her arm around Zhang Wenqing, and spoke in a more gentle tone, "Wenqing, you are so good."

Zhang Wenqing's smile didn't reach the bottom of his eyes, "I'm your man, it's not good for you, it's good for anyone."

Zhou Meimei's heart was sweet. Looking forward to tomorrow's banquet, after the banquet, I will go to the provincial capital with Zhang Wenqing to meet my in-laws.

In the evening, my grandfather stood in the courtyard and called Zhang Wenqing in the room, and they were going to go to the two families where the accident happened. By the way, the errand matter.

Zhou Meili also wanted to follow, but was stopped by her grandfather.

Zhang Wenqing didn't want to go, he also heard the tragic situation of those two people from outside, he was timid and most afraid of seeing dead people. I'm afraid that I won't be able to sleep at night after watching it.

But it's not good to just let grandpa go by himself, so he can only go with him.

Both of them could hear the cries of the two families along the way.

After entering the courtyard gate, sheds began to be built in the courtyard of his house, and many people were busy walking back and forth.

The old man went in and looked at the person lying on the bed, who had already put on his shroud, and could not see anything missing, and his head was covered with a pile of fire paper.

The old man looked at the tears and comforted the tears of the old brother and sister-in-law. Let them mourn.

Zhang Wenqing saw that it was not the kind of scene he imagined, and his heart was not so nervous.

The two of them came out of Qingmei's house, and then went to another house.

Both families agreed that they would do the happy event first.

Passing by Li Weiguo's door, I happened to meet Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo coming out of it.

Li Weiguo greeted Zhou Meimei's grandfather very politely, "Uncle, you are also here."

"Come and see, it's all children who have grown up, and it's uncomfortable to be so gone. As he spoke, his eyes turned red again.

"Grandpa is old. I can't see such a parting of life and death. Xia Zhiqing, Li Weiguo. Tomorrow we will have a banquet at home, and you two must come. Zhang Wenqing said.

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo nodded and said yes.

Zhang Wenqing had a smile in his eyes, and he felt that he was one step away from success. I was very happy.

I nodded with them and followed my grandfather.

Watching the two walk away, Xia Qingqing sneered in her heart, Zhang Wenqing, enjoy today's happy time. After tomorrow you will never see the day. I'll stomp you under your feet so hard that you'll never get up.

......

The next day, loud firecrackers rang out at Zhang Wenqing's house.

The educated youths at the Zhiqing Point have changed into new clothes and are going to Zhang Wenqing's house for a banquet today.

Xia Qingqing followed them to Zhou Meimei's house.

As soon as you enter the gate, there is a table for receiving gifts, and there are people sitting there to receive gifts.

The educated youths all took a dollar. Look at the cloth that received the gift, there are still a lot of five cents on the gift money. Xia Qingqing followed five cents.

Everyone knows that she doesn't deal with Zhang Wenqing, and if she can pay money, she will give Zhang Wenqing face.

The courtyard was full of men, women, and children, gathered outside the house to watch Zhou Meili sitting in the house.

The intellectuals also gathered around to see the bride.

Zhou Meili wore a red cotton jacket today. Two big braids. A big red flower was pinned behind the ear.

Luo Juan was also dressed in new clothes, standing next to Zhou Meili and telling herSpeech. She is a beautiful bridesmaid of Zhou.

Zhang Wenqing also wore a decent navy blue placket jacket. The hair is neatly combed in three or seven minutes. The appearance of an intellectual.

He took a bag of candy out of the house and distributed it to the young people who came from the educated youth. Then he brought them to a table, "This is the table I have reserved for you, everyone must eat and drink well today." Thank you for coming to my wedding.

☆ 86. Chapter 90: Counterattack (1)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 90: Counterattack (1)

After Zhang Wenqing finished speaking, he went out to greet the other guests.

Because they came late, they didn't see Zhang Wenqing visiting the church with Zhou Meili and having tea with the second elder.

People came one after another, and everyone casually found a table to sit down and wait for the table to open.

There are four large round tables in the shed.

One table can seat twelve people.

The chef has stewed a 300-pound fat pig, and the air is full of the aroma of pork. Everyone is looking forward to the opening of the table and the feast.

Xia Qingqing looked around the shed and didn't see Liu Donglai's shadow.

If he doesn't come today, this play won't be fun. She walked out of the shed and went out to pour water with her cup.

I walked around the yard and still didn't see him.

Li Weiguo was assigned to the other three young men to be responsible for serving the food.

He wore an apron and helped the cook set the pickles at the stove. The pork was divided into pieces and placed in a small enamel basin, weighing ten pounds. Then use garlic, vinegar, red pepper flakes to make a dipping sauce. And a few small pickles.

Pork broth is topped with diced tofu and potatoes, seasoned to make a soup. That's what the banquet is all about.

This is the only one in the whole commune to eat meat like this.

Li Weiguo saw Qingqing walking around the yard, found a piece of lean meat and put it in a bowl, put the adjusted dipping sauce and walked over.

"Qingqing, eat this.

"How embarrassed are so many people looking at you and bringing it to me?

"Afraid of what? We spent money, and we didn't eat for nothing. I've tasted this chef's craftsmanship, and I've learned how to mix dipping sauces. I'll make it for you later.

Xia Qingqing pulled him aside, and said while taking a small sip: "Did you see Liu Dong coming?"

Li Weiguo shook his head, "I've been paying attention to him too, and he doesn't seem to have come yet."

Xia Qingqing's brows furrowed, and the meat in his mouth was no longer fragrant, "He can't help but come, right?"

"No, since he can give Zhang Wenqing medicine, it is impossible for him not to come with this relationship. Li Weiguo said.

While the two were talking, Liu Donglai walked into the courtyard in a well-fitting blue-gray tunic and saluted in the gift book in front of the door.

Xia Qingqing's heart was put back in her stomach. He glanced at Li Weiguo, smiled and whispered, "Do as planned."

Li Weiguo nodded with a smile and urged her: "Hurry up and eat, I'll take the bowl over when I'm done."

Xia Qingqing finished the meat in two bites, and then handed him the bowl.

Li Weiguo took the bowl and went to the stove.

At this time, Liu Donglai also came over with a good gift, Xia Qingqing wiped his mouth, and greeted him warmly, "Doctor Liu, you are here."

Liu Dong came to see the beautiful Xia Qingqing, and said with a smile: "Xia Zhiqing, you have also arrived."

Xia Qingqing said enthusiastically: "The seats in the shed are full, and there are two seats vacant at our table, come and sit at our table." Liu

Donglai met Xia Qingqing for the first time and was attracted by her beautiful face and temperament. She is so enthusiastic about herself, as if she is interesting to him.

He was very happy and readily agreed.

He followed Xia Qingqing to the table where the educated youths were sitting. Xia Qingqing sat with him.

Except for Hu Xiaomei, the educated youth don't know Liu Donglai. Everyone else has been in Shangpo Village for a long time, and they have seen him when they are sick, so everyone knows him.

Soon he chatted with everyone.

Xia Qingqing took the initiative to sit with him and made him feel uneasy. I heard that he had a partner, and she was still so enthusiastic about herself, she must have a good impression of it. It's better to be a doctor than a mountain villager.

If he can get her, it won't be a problem to go back to the city. Even if Zhang Wenqing can't leave this time, he doesn't have to worry about not being able to return to the city.

Liu Donglai played Xiao Jiujiu in his heart, and his calculations were clear. Thinking that when the banquet is over, I will find an opportunity to express my intentions to her while drunk.

Li Weiguo took a pot of fat and thin large slices of meat and placed it in the middle of the table. Then I brought two large bowls of dipping sauce. The small pickles were also served.

Everyone poured wine, and everyone talked while eating.

Xia Qingqing took out the two white pills from his pocket and put them in his wine glass.

This was put in Zhang Wenqing's personal pocket by Ahri last night.

She held the glass in her hand and waited until the pill inside melted before bringing it to the table.

Wait for Liu Donglai to finish the wine in the cup.

Xia Qingqing took the initiative to push the cup in front of him, "Doctor Liu, your amount of wine is really good." Li Xiaohu is the best drinker in our young people, and no one can drink him all day long. When he meets you today, it's like he's meeting an opponent. I didn't even touch this glass of wine, you drank it with Li Xiaohu, you will definitely be able to drink him down. Liu

Donglai didn't want to fight over who had a lot of alcohol. But if he wants to pursue Xia Qingqing, he must drink Li Xiaohu down.

picked up her wine glass and continued to drink with Li Xiaohu.

......

Zhang Wenqing came to the chef's stove to serve the broth, and when no one was paying attention, he quickly replaced Li Weiguo's soup bowl.

He picked up Li Weiguo's soup bowl and put two pills in the soup. Returned to the room to Zhou Meimei.

Zhou Meili didn't eat breakfast, she was already hungry.

Picking up the soup bowl and drinking it without hesitation, "The soup made by this chef is delicious." Wenqing, I still want to drink a bowl.

Zhang Wenqing has been standing in front of the window and staring at Li Weiguo, and his request to Zhou Meili is very perfunctory, "What should I do if I drink too much and go to the toilet later." Bear with me, and when it's over, you'll be able to have a good meal. Zhou Meili had no choice but to put down the

bowl.

Luo Juan felt that Zhou Meili was very pitiful, she didn't know what was going to greet her? Will she be able to eat it then?

Li Weiguo returned to the stove and picked up his bowl and drank it in a few sips.

Zhang Wenqing behind the windowsill finally breathed a sigh of relief.

turned around and said to Zhou Meili with a smile: "Let's go, let's go out and have a toast with the villagers."

Zhou Meili happily went out with him. They first came to the table of the intellectuals.

Zhang Wenqing and Zhou Meili held wine glasses in their hands, "Thank you for coming to my wedding, I can't salute everyone one by one because of the limited amount of wine I have." Here, cheers. After saying that, he threw his neck up and drank it.

Everyone drank their wine.

They went to the next table to continue their toast.

After saluting the second table, Zhou Meili felt hot and dizzy.

said to him: "Wenqing, I'm very uncomfortable and maybe drunk, I want to go back to my room and rest."

Zhang Wenqing didn't expect the medicine to work so quickly, Liu Donglai told him that it would take half an hour to take effect. Looking at Zhou Meimei, whose face was flushed, could it be that the effect of the medicine was advanced because of the wine.

He asked Luo Juan to send Zhou Meili back to the room and toast the villagers by himself.

Luo Juan carried Zhou Meili back to the room, and as soon as she arrived in the room, Zhou Meili began to take off her clothes, and climbed into the quilt cleanly.

☆ 87. Chapter 91: Counterattack (2)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 91: Counterattack (2)

It seems that this is the only way to bring down the fire on her body.

Luo Juan closed the door and walked out of the room. came to the stove and asked Li Weiguo to bring some soup in.

Li Weiguo took a bowl of soup and entered the house.

Zhang Wenqing, who had been paying attention to Li Weiguo, saw Li Weiguo being taken into the house by Luo Juan. He was relieved to drink and talk with the villagers.

"Now everyone is eating, and there is no one in the house. You go to the old man's room and hide. Luo Juan pushed open the door of the old couple.

Li Weiguo put the soup on the table in the hall, and then went into the old man's room.

Xia Qingqing saw Zhou Meili being helped into the house and knew that she had taken effect.

Liu Donglai's face beside him was also flushed, staring directly at Xia Qingqing's beautiful face. The foot touched her dishonestly, intentionally or unintentionally.

Xia Qingqing dodged in time, knowing that the medicine he drank also worked. So he whispered in Liu Donglai's ear: "You go to the house and wait for me first, and I will come immediately."

Liu Donglai was overjoyed, he no longer had the ability to think. Uncomfortable.

Excited to hear her words, he entered the house.

Luo Juan saw Liu Donglai, who was staggering, walk in and took him to Zhou Meimei's room. Then he closed the door.

Liu Donglai's mind couldn't think anymore, and when he looked up, he found that there was a woman in front of him.

He was confused, and he saw the woman on the bed as Xia Qingqing.

And Zhou Meili was unbearable and looked at Liu Dong as Zhang Wenqing.

Two people rolled together.

Luo Juan heard the movement inside and knew that it was done.

Pretending to be panicked, he ran to Zhang Wenqing's side, "Zhang Zhiqing." Oh no, there's something wrong in the house. Zhang

Wenqing was drinking with the villagers, waiting for Luo Juan to come and report to him.

"What's wrong? You speak slowly.

"I just came out with a bowl of soup to drink and ate something. When I got back, I heard the screams of men and women coming from the room.

Zhang Wenqing looked angry and pretended to be very angry and ran over.

When the villagers heard such exciting news, where could they still sit and stay, and they didn't eat food and ran over to watch the excitement.

The others didn't know what was going on, but they all ran along.

"What's wrong? What's wrong? Wang Hongmei looked surprised.

Everyone couldn't help but be curious and left the table and walked around.

Zhang Wenqing kicked the door open and saw the scene he wanted to see.

Zhang Wenqing didn't see who it was at all, so he scolded loudly: "Li Weiguo, Zhou Meili, you are actually together." "

Such a fragrant scene is really rare to see, and everyone is hot to watch.

At this time, Li Weiguo walked out of the opposite room, "I'm here."

Zhang Wenqing was startled and took two steps back.

"You, why are you in that room?

Li Weiguo said coldly: "I'm not in this room, which room should I be in?" "

Everyone also felt that something was wrong. They all looked at Zhang Wenqing.

Zhang Wenqing ran forward and dragged the man on Zhou Meili off and fell to the ground.

Only then did I see that it was Liu Donglai. My mind was so confused that I almost fell.

He is completely out of his brain, how can this be?

Liu Donglai was released, and was thrown from the bed to the ground again, and his mind suddenly cleared up.

Zhou Meili also came to her senses, and when he saw Liu Donglai sitting on the ground naked, he wanted to die.

Pulled the quilt over and covered him, and explained to Zhang Wenqing, "Wenqing, I don't know what happened?" Do you believe me? Go and call the police and arrest him. The

people who watched the excitement were also confused, and they all talked about it.

It stands to reason that on a happy day, it is not reasonable to have an affair with a man. Zhou Meili and Liu Donglai have no brains, and they can't do this kind of thing in this situation? Although everyone watches the excitement, they will also think.

Liu Donglai heard her say that he was going to call the police, and hurriedly waved his hand, "It has nothing to do with me?" I don't know how this can happen? "

He sat naked on the ground, and he drank about a pound. He and Li Xiaohu and Liu Haiyang didn't finish a bottle of one-pound wine, how could they have such a big reaction? By the way, he remembered the glass of wine that Xia Qingqing gave him. And those words that were attached to his ear. Could it be that she set a trap for him?

Look up in the crowd to find Xia Qingqing's figure.

Xia Qingqing and the educated youths were gathered in the back to watch the excitement. He saw Xia Qingqing with an extraordinary temperament at a glance.

Xia Qingqing raised her eyebrows and gave him a sarcastic smile.

Liu Donglai understood that his idea was right, but he didn't offend her? Why did she come to harm herself?

He said to Zhang Wenqing: "It's Xia Qingqing, it's her trick for me." As soon as the

words came out, all eyes fell on Xia Qingqing.

Zhang Wenqing glanced at Li Weiguo, who was staring at him coldly, and then at Luo Juan, who was standing beside him.

Could it be that Luo Juan betrayed herself to help Xia Qingqing? No, she has no reason to help Xia Qingqing. For a while, he didn't know what was going on?

In front of everyone's eyes, Xia Qingqing walked out.

She looked at Liu Donglai, who was sitting on the ground and hugging him, with a smile, "Doctor Liu, why do you say that I set you up for you?" Did I take off your clothes and send you to Zhou Meimei's bed? Can this kind of thing be relied on casually on others? The

crowd burst into laughter.

Liu Donglai was ridiculed and wanted to find a crack in the ground to get into. He had never been so ashamed. I was anxious to exonerate myself, so I thought less in my head, and blurted out, "You must have drugged the wine glass I gave me just now, which made me delirious, so that's why you..."

When Zhou Meili heard that it was Xia Qingqing's ghost, she hurriedly explained to Zhang Wenqing, "Wenqing, you heard it." It's all Xia Qingqing's ghost, she must have done it to me too... will..., Xia Qingqing, you can't die well. You're here to hurt me?

"Zhou Meili, shut up. You should ask Zhang Wenqing about this matter and ask him who gave you the medicine. Li Weiguo said.

The villagers who watched the excitement were confused, what the hell is going on? One by one, the curious ones can't do it. looked at Zhang Wenqing again.

Zhou Meili was stunned for a moment, and also looked at Zhang Wenqing, "Wenqing, what do you mean by Li Weiguo?" Zhang

Wenqing's mind was confused, this matter was done so secretly, if Luo Juan hadn't betrayed him, it would have been impossible to show his stuff.

Of course he can't admit it, and he can't admit it even to die.

"I still want to know what's going on?" One of my good weddings was ruined, which made me go out and see people in the future. How did I offend you? You've been trying to frame me. Today is the most important moment of my life, and you are still here to wreak havoc. Xia Qingqing, you have to give us an explanation today.

Xia Qingqing looked at him coldly, with a sarcastic smile on the corner of his mouth, which made Zhang Wenqing feel terrified.

He felt that Xia Qingqing in front of him was like a terrible ghost asking for his life, and he didn't dare to look at him.

☆ 88. Chapter 92: Zhou Meili is crazy

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 92: Zhou Meili is

crazy: "Zhang Wenqing, you are too shameless." It's all this time, and you're still leaning on me. So let me tell you what's going on? Xia Qingqing said.

Zhang Wenqing swallowed nervously.

Everyone looked at Xia Qingqing intently.

"Today's wedding is nothing but Zhang Wenqing's conspiracy. His purpose is to divorce Zhou Meili and regain his free body. By the way, Li Weiguo was sent to prison. Everyone

was in an uproar when they heard this, and they were more confused. For the first time, I heard that the wedding banquet was held for divorce.

Zhou Meili was stunned, she didn't believe what Xia Qingqing said. How could Zhang Wenqing divorce her in this way with him? It must have been her who wanted to frame Wen Qing.

"You talk nonsense. Wen Qing loves me very much. When our wedding was over, he was going to ask for leave with the team to take me to the provincial capital to see his parents. Don't believe her. She's talking nonsense.

At this time, Zhang Wenqing's heart began to get nervous, and what Xia Qingqing said was right. If Luo Juan didn't betray him, then how did she know?

"Xia Qingqing, don't lie to people with empty mouths and white teeth. Why would I do that?

Xia Qingqing sneered, "Because you're going back to the city." Until the Chinese New Year, there are still a number of recruitment indicators to return to the city. When you marry Zhou Meili, you lose the conditions to return to the city. But if you divorce Zhou Meili directly, she will definitely not agree. He will also be scolded by the whole village. You ruined your woman for your own purposes, and you even wanted to drag Li Weiguo into the water. You! Humans, pigs, and dogs are inferior.

Zhang Wenqing panicked, Xia Qingqing made his purpose clear, he glanced at Luo Juan, and knew that she must have betrayed herself.

How can you admit this kind of thing if you don't get the handle?

He trembled angrily and pointed at Xia Qingqing and said, "You, you are spewing blood, I have no grievances with Li Weiguo, why should I harm him?"

"Because I didn't deal with you, I got along with Li Weiguo and you were jealous of him. You want to turn Li Weiguo into a rapist, you want him to go to jail.

Zhang Wenqing laughed, "Joke, what evidence do you have for empty white teeth?"

"I'll testify. Luo Juan stood up.

Zhang Wenqing sneered, "What can you prove?" Prove that what she said was true? What about the evidence?

Luo Juan looked at everyone and said, "What Xia Zhiqing said is the truth, and I told her about this matter." More than a week ago, Zhang Wenqing approached me and asked me to work with him to complete his plan. Because he knows that there is a deep contradiction between me and Xia Zhiqing.

He said that as long as he could successfully get a divorce, he would have a good chance of returning to the city. As long as he can get back to the city, he will definitely find a way to get me out.

I listened to his plan a little excited, but more scared. Li Weiguo has no grievances or enmity with me, and I don't want to hurt him and let him be wronged and go to prison. There is also the risk of being shot.

I didn't want to say yes to him, but I was afraid that he would retaliate against me. Therefore, I told Xia Zhiqing about this, hoping that she could tell Li Weiguo not to fall for Zhang Wenqing. "

Luo Juan is right, if it weren't for her reminder, I would have been planted in Zhang Wenqing's hands today. Li Weiguo said.

Everyone finally understood why Zhang Wenqing had just arrived at the door, and before he saw anyone, he said that it was Li Weiguo.

"This man is so sanctimonious, it's just terrible.

"This kind of behavior should be reported to the police, so that all the members of the commune know that there is such a person as him in our commune." Later, I ran into it, and quickly moved away.

Zhang Wenqing listened to the villagers' discussions, and looked at Luo Juan hatefully, "Luo Juan, you are talking nonsense." What about your evidence? If I can't produce evidence, I'll go to the police station to accuse you of false accusations.

Xia Qingqing looked at him coldly, "It's very simple that you want evidence. I've got people to call the police. The police will be coming soon. Liu Donglai violated Zhou Meili and committed the crime of hooliganism. The police will definitely interrogate him when he is brought back, and any transactions between you will be clearly investigated.

You are the mastermind behind the scenes, and Liu Donglai was convicted of hooliganism. You planned all this, and you are the mastermind in this matter.

Zhang Wenqing's frightened legs were weak.

Liu Donglai, who was sitting on the ground with frozen lips and purple lips, trembled. Does he know what that means?

Regardless of shame, he picked up his pants from the ground and put them on, and knelt in front of Xia Qingqing with a "plop", "Please don't call the police." I was wrong. I shouldn't have known that he didn't do a good job in asking for this medicine, so I gave it to him anyway, and finally put myself in.

I'm only twenty-four years old and not married. Forgive me this time.

Xia Qingqing thought of the scene in her previous life, when she lay on the ground and prayed to Liu Dong to save her life.

She was extremely happy in her heart, and said to him coldly: "It is a fact that you violated Zhou Meimei, and it is also a fact that you helped to abuse Zhou Meimei." You're a scumbag, and you're a scourge to live in this world. Don't come to me, I won't sympathize with people like you. All you can do is explain the problem to the police, and ask for leniency, and maybe save your life.

Liu Donglai was scared, and when he stood up, he wanted to run out, but Li Weiguo tripped over his feet and fell into a.

After that, he was pushed to the ground by the villagers.

Zhang Wenqing knew that there was no room for things to turn around, and finally couldn't stand and sat on the bed.

Zhou Meimei's tears fell down. It turned out that what Xia Qingqing said was true. The man she has always offered as a treasure would use such vicious means to divorce her, use her as a stepping stone, and step on her to climb up.

The words he had said to himself were false, and he had never loved her.

She felt extremely painful in her heart, got up wrapped in the quilt and bit down the back of Zhang Wenqing's neck.

Zhang Wenqing screamed in pain. Zhou Meili bit her mouth and didn't let go. Blood ran down his neck.

"Zhou Meimei, are you crazy? Let go of me.

Zhou Meili couldn't accept his calculation like this, and she gritted her teeth with hatred. Bite off a piece of meat alive.

Zhang Wenqing cried in pain and called his mother, covering the wound with his hand to go to the hospital.

And Zhou Meili laughed like crazy. The quilt wrapped around her body was also thrown on the ground by her, jumping and jumping on the bed naked.

Her grandmother ran up crying, grabbed her and covered her with her clothes. Zhou Meili pushed her grandmother down and sat on the ground.

The villagers standing at the door went outside the house one after another, and Wang Hongmei and several other female intellectuals stepped forward to subdue Zhou Meili. It was only after dressing her that he let her go.

Zhang Wenqing didn't look at Zhou Meili at all, covered his neck and was about to go to the hospital, and just went out of the door and chopped off a bright machete.

"Zhang Wenqing, you dog. I'll kill you. Zhou Meimei's grandfather rushed in with a machete in his hand and slashed at Zhang Wenqing's head.

was stopped by the villagers in time, otherwise the knife would go down, and Zhang Wenqing would be crippled if he did not die.

Zhang Wenqing's mind was dizzy at this time, and the blood had already soaked the padded jacket on his shoulder, and he was afraid that he would lose blood and die if he didn't go to the hospital.

☆ 89. Chapter 93: Zhang Wenqing is arrested

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 93 As soon as Zhang Wenqing was arrested

, Li Weiguo asked his father to go to the police station to report the case. said that Dr. Liu, a young intellectual, violated the bride at the wedding of another young intellectual.

Li Dashan trotted all the way to the police station to report the case, and explained the matter here.

Now crack down on such cases. They took the case very seriously. It is not a trivial matter for educated youths to commit crimes. Seven or eight policemen came, and even the chief came.

When the villagers saw so many policemen wearing big-brimmed hats, they stepped aside.

Zhang Wenqing saw so many policemen coming, and his legs were weak. Liu Donglai, who was pressed to the ground, was even more frightened and pale.

At this time, he regretted it to death, hating why he wanted to get involved in Zhang Wenqing's matter, although he couldn't go back to the city, he was at ease in the clinic.

I'm afraid I'm going to spend it in prison in the future, and I have the heart to think of all these deaths.

Zhou Meili ran out of the house, her hair was messy, and the big red flower that fell on the ground was reinserted on her head.

With a smile on his face, he ran to Zhang Wenqing's side, "Wenqing, you said to take me to your parents' house, you see I'm ready, let's go together." Everyone

was silent, and grandpa stood aside wiping tears.

Grandma came over and pulled Zhou Meili and coaxed: "You see that your clothes are dirty, I will take you to change into new clothes, otherwise people will not like you."

Zhou Meili looked down at the red cotton jacket on her body, followed her grandmother into the house in confusion, and closed the door.

"My good granddaughter was driven crazy by these two brutes. Comrade policeman, you must be in charge of us. Grandpa came to them with tears on his face.

Before the police came, they already knew the general situation of the matter from Li Dashan's mouth.

I was also very angry in my heart, and now I am grasping this kind of thing tightly, but I didn't expect them to commit a crime against the wind.

"Don't worry, old man, we won't wronged a good person, let alone let a bad person go. Wrap them up and take them back. The director said.

The policeman behind him stepped forward and handcuffed Zhang Wenqing and Liu Donglai.

Liu Donglai knew that it was Xia Qingqing who gave him the medicine, so he would be irrational and involved with Zhou Meili. In fact, he did not mean to commit a crime.

He took the director's arm and said, "Comrade policeman, listen to me, I was wronged. She drugged me to do this kind of thing.

Everyone's eyes were once again focused on Xia Qingqing's face.

Xia Qingqing was not nervous at all, Luo Juan had already changed Xia Qingqing and put the medicine back in Zhang Wenqing's jacket pocket.

"Comrade policeman. Liu Donglai is framing me. I'm a little girl who has just come to Shangpo Village for less than half a year, where to get medicine to hurt him. He is a dog in a hurry to bite people. Xia Qingqing pretended to be aggrieved.

"Comrade policeman, he is in the same group as Zhang Wenqing. It was the medicine he provided to Zhang Wenqing. This is his own admission, and all of us standing here can testify. He is now framing Xia Zhiqing to make excuses for his own violation of Zhou Meimei. Li Weiguo said.

The villagers nodded their heads.

"Wei Guo is right, we all heard it. "

These two people are so bad that they drive a good woman crazy. There are still two elderly people in the family, how should I live in the future? You can't let these two go. The

director glanced at Liu Donglai. Shirtless on a cold day, his pants are worn backwards, and his mouth is frozen like a purple eggplant. At first glance, it looks like a rape in bed and has no time to get dressed.

He looked at Liu Donglai with a serious face, "We will find out the matter, don't we believe what you say?" Then

he looked at everyone, "Everyone who is involved in this incident will go to the police station with me to make a record." "

Zhou Meili is crazy, grandpa is too old to walk much.

In the end, Xia Qingqing, Li Weiguo and Luo Juan were three people. followed Zhang Wenqing and Liu Donglai, who were handcuffed, to the police station.

The police asked about the situation and let the three of them come back.

The three of them walked on their way home.

Xia Qingqing took Luo Juan's hand and said, "Luo Juan, thank you this time." If it weren't for you not going so well, we wouldn't be able to get out of it.

"Don't say that, I'm one step away from going the same way as Zhang Wenqing, and I want to thank you for pulling me to your side." "

The three of them separated at the intersection. Xia Qingqing went to Li Weiguo's house. Luo Juan went back to the Zhiqing Point alone.

When Grandma saw them coming back, she nervously asked, "How is it?" Are you alright? "

It's all right. The police searched Zhang Wenqing's body for pills that had not been used up. Liu Donglai also admitted that he got the pill for Zhang Wenqing. The two of them can't get out, and they will have to make prison their home in the future. Xia Qingqing said.

"These two are so bad? How could such a vicious thing come up with. You don't tell me either. Wei Guo was almost killed by Zhang Wenqing. Let these two stay in prison for the rest of their lives. Never come out again and hurt people, it's terrible.

Li Weiguo smiled and said: "It's better not to let you know what makes you worry all day long." Now that the crime of hooligans is being cracked down, the two of them will not end well.

"That's good, this kind of person is a social cancer, and there is no salvation. Grandma sighed.

"Rest at home. I went next door to take care of my old sister-in-law, and I fainted from the sadness of losing my old son. Grandma finished and left.

Two men entered the house.

Xia Qingqing hugged Li Weiguo and said, "Defend the country." If I do this to them, will you think that I am a very bad person?

Li Weiguo smiled and rubbed her hair, "Silly girl, what are you talking about?" In my heart you are the best girl. He wanted to hurt us, and we just fought back.

"I asked you to put medicine in the bowl, and you didn't have any ideas? Xia Qingqing looked at him seriously.

"What's in mind? I put the medicine in my own bowl, and Zhang Wenqing came over and replaced it with the bowl he added. He wanted to hurt me. If you hadn't predicted it, I would have been hit. You're asking me to do this just to fight back.

"Do you really think so? Xia Qingqing was very happy. She didn't want to leave a bad impression in Li Weiguo's mind.

"Of course it's true. You are the best in my mind. Li Weiguo smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

Xia Qingqing happily hugged Li Weiguo and looked up at the handsome and handsome Li Weiguo, "Are you still going to Houshan today?" "

Go. I'm still counting on Houshan to make more money and marry you home. Li Weiguo said with a smile.

Xia Qingqing is very happy at this moment, and her revenge has been avenged. Life has come to another stage.

Make money with Li Weiguo, and when it is almost the New Year, they take leave to go home and complete their life events.

......

Time flies, and more than a month has passed in the blink of an eye. The time has come on the 10th day of the 11th month of the lunar calendar.

☆ 90. Chapter 94: Verdict

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 94: The verdict result

, the trial results of Zhang Wenqing and Liu Donglai have come down.

They are morally corrupt and commit crimes against the wind, causing the victims to go crazy and lose their ability to take care of themselves.

Both were sentenced to death in the first instance.

Later, after the efforts of the families of the two parties to the appeal, they found Zhou Meimei's grandfather, kowtowed and apologized, and were willing to compensate the victims financially, with each family paying 1,000 yuan. Zhou Meili is crazy, and the old couple also have to live. That's when they forgave me.

Two were sentenced from death to life imprisonment. Picked up two cheap lives.

This news is better for Xia Qingqing than the death penalty. When a person dies, there is no pain. They live in a prison where they don't see the light of day, and it is true that life is worse than death.

She felt incredibly relieved.

Luo Juan put the shovel beside her, sat on the shovel and ate the nest head in her hand, and gave her one.

Xia Qingqing took it and took a bite that was cold and hard.

"I heard that this is a job for a textile factory, and it's a good job. I asked my dad to find you a relationship, and you have a share in the recruitment quota this time.

Luo Juan happily stood up from the ground, "Are you telling the truth?"

Xia Qingqing nodded, "Of course it's true." I've checked it for you. "'Tears of excitement flowed down her cheeks, and she could finally go back.'

She has always been nervous that her affairs will not be easy, after all, her parents are not good, and the chances of her going back are very small.

Xia Qingqing did it for her, and her wish for many years finally came true. I really have mixed tastes in my heart. Only one sentence was said in a thousand words, "Xia Qingqing, thank you."

"You're welcome? I promised you. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

"In two days, the task of digging the ditch will be completed. Are you and Li Weiguo going back too? "

Well, we'll get the marriage certificate when we go back this time.

"Are you coming back?"

"Come back? Wei Guo's family is here. You can't just kidnap someone's grandson or son when you marry me. Even if you get out of here, you have to take your time. I think Shangpo Village is a good place, with mountains and rivers and simple people, I quite like it here. In fact, living with the person you like is the same everywhere.

"Sometimes I envy your casualness mentality. I can't, I've been here for four years, and I want to get out of here and go back to the city all the time. I think that's where I can settle down.

"This is normal, and I wouldn't have stayed too long if it weren't for Li Weiguo. After Xia Qingqing finished speaking, he glanced at Li Weiguo, who was still digging in the ditch. A swarthy face, a strong chest, strong hands, and deep eyes that can make people fall deeply at a glance.

Luo Juan saw Xia Qingqing looking at Li Weiguo's nymphomaniac look, and teased her, "Xia Qingqing, you two see each other every day, can't you see enough?"

"You don't understand, when you find the person you love and he loves you, you will know the answer." Xia Qingqing retracted his gaze and said with a smile.

"Well, maybe you're right. I'm twenty-three years old, and I've never been tempted by a man. I don't know if I'll be able to find that person in the future. Luo Juan felt that she had failed a little. A girl of her age is already an older youth. Her classmates and friends who were about the same age as her were all married. The children were all running all over the ground.

"That person of yours is also looking for you, you just haven't met yet. As long as there is fate, you will always encounter it. "

Well, I hope what you said will come true. "

Yes. Let's go down and get to work. was seen by the captain and said that we were lazy and deducted points. "

It wasn't until six o'clock in the afternoon, when it was almost dark, that everyone called it a day. After a tiring day, the villagers were so tired that they couldn't even walk with their legs.

Li Weiguo is like a nobody, since the two of them talked about each other, Xia Qingqing used the spiritual spring to offer Li Weiguo every day. His body is getting stronger and stronger. The muscles in his body are as hard as iron. It smells wild all over it.

Xia Qingqing herself also has changes, although she has tanned, her skin has become delicate, and the airport has grown more and more flesh for the second time. It seems to have grown a little taller, too.

Li Weiguo carried her shovel on his shoulder, and held Xia Qingqing with one hand.

The villagers who work together are no longer strange. These two people are like conjoined babies, holding hands everywhere they go, and they are tired of killing each other.

"Tonight is the day when Boss Li Qian came to collect the mountain goods. Before it was dark, I went to collect the mountain goods on the mountain. Today, there is a lot of money coming in. If this continues, we will not be able to live the old life of the landlord in less than a year.

Xia Qingqing laughed, "We already have three thousand yuan in our hands now." It's money that ordinary people can't earn for ten years. If you really work for a year, the landlord's old wealth is not as good as ours. "

No business is allowed now. If you let go, everyone can live a good life.

"If society wants to progress and develop, it will definitely open up the market economy. Businessmen are indispensable, and I don't think it will be long before everyone can do business. Xia Qingqing remembered that it seemed that in seven or eight years of reform and opening up, the policy began to allow private business.

It's 1974, and there's still four years to go until '78, and it's still not possible to do business during that time.

"Hopefully that day will come sooner rather than later.

Xia Qingqing followed Li Weiguo home and ate the meal cooked by her grandmother. They don't eat in the cafeteria now, they cook at noon and wait for them to eat at night.

Xia Qingqing finished eating and then went back to Zhiqing.

Today they finished eating and went to the back mountain to collect prey together. Since the two people next door were bitten to death by something, everyone didn't even dig wild vegetables.

Now the back mountain is his Li Weiguo's alone. You don't have to sneak around when you catch your prey, because no one comes at all.

Li Weiguo only hunted three pheasants this time. One place has been used for a long time, and the animals around it have also learned well. Knowing that there is danger, they will not go to the place where the traps are hunted.

The trap had to be replaced.

It was already dark, and he had to come out of it with three pheasants.

The two of them counted the harvest for three days, and estimated that they could sell it for more than 100 yuan. I haven't caught any wild boars or anything like that for three days. It's all small animals like hares, pheasants, etc.

Before eight o'clock, it was snowing in the sky.

This is the first snow of the year, and Xia Qingqing, who likes snow the most, is very happy.

The snow was getting heavier and heavier, and when Boss Qian arrived in a donkey cart, a layer of snow fell on his body.

Weigh the weight and calculate the price. took out eleven pieces of unity from the wallet on his body and gave them to Xia Qingqing.

Then he drove back in a donkey cart.

The snow was so heavy that the two of them hid in a cave. Li Weiguo was afraid that she would be cold, so he took off his clothes and put them on for her.

Xia Qingqing was reluctant to let him be cold, "I won't be cold if I hold you." "

Li Weiguo's body has been very angry recently, how can he stand her holding him like this.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

121K 1.7K 87
Author: Moon and a half C Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-09-10 Latest: Chapter 88 [VIP] When Chuanshu met the reborn girl, Jian Qi...
22.4K 125 52
Author: Xiliangmiao Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed With one shot in the head, Guan Yue traveled from the end of the world...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
1.7M 112K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...