Watching and Listening - An E...

Da JohannaJaneUn

One day, False wakes up in an unfamiliar world with no memory of her life. Some time later, after False has f... Altro

Who is she?
Cogs turning
The cat, the scarecrow, and the sign
A friend in me
Don't judge a book by its cover
Routine
Voices in her head
Phantoms
Traces of guilt
A rocky start to friendship
Haunting thoughts
What is she hiding?
Flickers of memory
Building bridges
Nightmares
Festival of the rift
Another world
Meeting with friends
False symmetry
Trying to get answers
Watching
Secretive motives
Expose her
Observation of enigmas
Leaking secrets
Wings
New thoughts
Calm before the storm
After a storm comes a calm
Reunited
Friends?
Unpleasant dreams
Questions
Who's the villain?
Rediscovered
Old friends
Spreading news
And then there were two
Two places at once
Eavesdropping
Come undone
Tagged
Remember
Learning the truth
Replace
Disguises
Slowly figuring it out
Watchers
Angsty explanations
Mind games
Not right
The void tea party
Surprise
Candy
Memory issues
The truth
Spying
Poppies
False memory
Mandela effect
Close friends
Mental
Double life
Trust and distrust
Attack
Aftermath of the attack
Retribution
The animals know all
Lives
1, 2, 3, 4...
In her head
New rooms
Friends in Tumble Town
Set up
Home is where the friends are
Watcher meeting
Allies in Tumble Town
Reclaiming old friends
Almost normal
Power
Training
Weapons
Mumbo's adventures in another world
Her other personality
Dreams
Distracting friends
One last day
One last night
The dreaded day
Mother sun
Watcher versus Watcher
Jimena and Herodias
A win and a loss
Heart
Mind
Soul
Epilogue
Sad alternate ending

Prologue

118 0 4
Da JohannaJaneUn

           False opened her eyes and gasped. She was somewhere... else. Somewhere completely new. How did I get here? I was just going to sleep in my bed and then... False looked around. She was in a cave; its stony walls pressing in. She shivered and walked outside. The sunlight was harsh as she exited, nearly blinding her. False blinked several times. Well, I'm out, what do I do now?

           She wandered around, feeling tired. I need to find a house soon, or make one. I don't feel like just randomly knocking on a stranger's door right now. Hm, not that many trees around, though. I need wood for a starter base, or stone. Or really anything, I guess. But I need one before nightfall. 

           Then False was startled to hear the sound of voices. After double checking that they weren't just noises in her head, she cautiously walked over to where she heard the voices. Then she saw them. Eleven people, sitting around a campfire surrounded by twelve seats. A goblin, a witch, a person in colorful attire, an eleven-foot-tall man in a toga, a lady wearing a mask, and a few more people. False was worried about them seeing her, and ducked away, but they noticed her first. 

           The goblin bounded over to her, grinning. "Hello! What's your name?" He asked. False hesitated. He looked nice. But not everyone who looked nice could be trusted. Then again, it was just her name, and maybe this friendly-looking goblin could help her. "I'm- I'm False," She stammered. "Okay, False! I'm fWhip. Do you want to be an emperor?" fWhip asked, and False blinked. "Uh, what?" "We need a twelfth emperor!" The lady with the mask called from near the campfire. She pointed at the empty twelfth seat. 

           False considered her options as the little goblin explained to her what was going on. These eleven people had decided to claim a land as theirs and build their empire upon it, of which they would rule. False thought that she could do the same. She was a fairly decent builder, in her opinion, and a whole empire would be more interesting to look at than a simple starter base. She still needed a starter base, of course, but now she had a bigger goal to work towards. 

           And so that was how False became the empress and grand architect of Cogsmeade. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

578K 14K 18
π˜π€ππƒπ„π‘π„!πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’πŒπ 𝐗 𝐅!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 The cities had been fighting for what seemed like ages; the towns were plagued by an everlasting d...
7K 184 40
I have a lots of cool ideas but no motivation to write! :D , mostly about Grian being a Watcher but i don't know how to write! - -more info in first...
750 47 9
The thirteen rulers of Empires used to be, well, rulers. Now, they are nothing. Catapulted into a new, strange world called Teyvat, circumstances pul...
125K 5.2K 34
As the Dream SMP members decide to meet up for the first time, it starts off as a very happy and fun holiday. Everyone seems to have fun with each ot...