7 doctor brothers |BTS FF|

By Insane_adolfa

This story is going to be a long series about BTS, who are seven doctor brothers, and their 13-year-old siste... More

Dedication and Copyright
A Special Family Introduction
Chapter1.1: A peaceful day in Bangtan family
Chapter 1.2: Spending time together
Chapter 1.3: Jimin's Whereabouts
Chapter 1.4: Day of incident
Chapter 1.5 Y/n's concern
Chapter 1.6 Late night drive
Chapter 1.7: Sibling's bickering
Chapter 1.8: New Day and Morning Breakfast.
Chapter 1.9: Off To School
Chapter 2.0: New Faces.
Chapter 2.1: Real friend or fake friend?
Chapter 2.2: Jimin's discharge
Chapter 2.3: Scolding because of Skateboard.
Chapter 2.4: Family night.
School character Intro
Chapter 2.5: Exams or Summer camp
Chapter 2.6: Exam Stress
Chapter 2.7: Group Study
Chapter 2.8: Rose's House
Chapter 2.9: Library study
Chapter 3.0: Last Day of School
Chapter 3.1: Unexpected faces.
Chapter 3.2: Unwanted reunion (Edited)
Chapter 3.3: Connected by hearts.
Chapter 3.4: Family concern
Chapter 3.6: Best friend and Brothers
Chapter 3.7: Y/n's Injury
Chapter 4.1: Brothers Scolding and Hospital scene
Chapter 4.2: Worsen Injury
Chapter 4.3: Injection Dilemma
Chapter 4.5: Jungkook's apology
Chapter 4.6: Friends' Visit
Chapter 4.7: Unpredicted turn
Chapter 4.8: Childhood Promise
Chapter 4.9: Family time and skipping shot
Chapter 4.9: Family time (continuation)
Bonus Part: Movie Night
Chapter 5: A Painful Ordeal
Chapter 5.1 A Shocking Turn of Events
Chapter 5.2: Scolding and Teasing
Chapter 5.3: Family outing
Chapter 5.4: Family outing (continuation)
Chapter 5.5: Dinner and boys
Appreciation post
Chapter 5.6: Time to sort unsolved things
Chapter 5.7 School bickering
Chapter 5.8 Continuation
Chapter 5.9 Report writing
Chapter 6: New beginnings
Chapter 6.1: Continuation
Chapter 6.2: Chasing Shadows, Finding Friendship
Chapter 6.3 Friends for life
Chapter 6.4 (continuation)
Chapter 6.5: Y/n's Fate
Chapter 6.6: What's next?
Chapter 6.7: Karma
Chapter 6.8: Skipping meal
Chapter 6.9: Facing the consequences.
Chapter 6.9: continuation
Chapter 7: Raising Tension
Chapter 7.1: Truth unfold
Author announcement:
Chapter 7.2: Y/n's Critical Condition
Chapter 7.3: Surgery?
Chapter 7.4: Is this end of the book?
Chapter 7.6: New character?
Chapter 7.7: Y/n gains consciousness
Chapter 7.8: Punished?
Chapter 7.9: Jimin's outrage
Chapter 8.1: Where is Jin?
Chapter 8.2: Discharge.
Chapter 8.3: Final showdown
Chapter 8.4: Expelled?
Chapter 8.5: Expelled? (Continuation)

Chapter 4.4: Siblings Negotiations

1.7K 69 101
By Insane_adolfa

In Y/n's ward - 10:00 am

The next morning, you opened your eyes, and no one was near you. You rubbed your eyes and tried to get up, but your hand started paining. You let out a low wince and stayed in the same position. Just then, Jin came out of the washroom after getting fresh and changing his clothes. He saw you and came near you.

Jin: (smiling) "Good morning, sweetheart. How are you feeling?"

Y/n: (groggy) "Oppa. My hand hurts a bit."

Jin: (concerned) "Let me check it. Are you in a lot of pain?"

You nodded, and Jin gently examined your hand.

Jin: (softly) "Don't worry, it's normal. First, have your breakfast, and then take your medicine; it will reduce your pain."

You nodded, still upset from yesterday. You were not in the mood to smile or talk to them. Jin sensed that you were still angry, so he tried to place his hand on your head, but you looked away.

However, a nurse brought in your breakfast, and Jin helped you sit up, arranging the pillows for your comfort.

Jin: "Eat slowly and take your time. For now, bear with hospital food. If you don't like it, then at lunchtime, I will bring lunch from home."

Jin arranged the table to set the breakfast and took a bite to feed you.

Jin: (soft) "Here, let me feed you. It will be difficult with the cast to eat."

Y/n: (cold) "I can manage, Oppa."

Jin knew you were so stubborn that you would not agree to him until you tried it yourself, so he let you do what you wanted.

Jin: (soft) "You sure?"

You nodded and took the chopsticks, trying to take a bite from your left hand because your right hand had a cast, making it difficult to hold the chopsticks. Jin silently smiled at your small struggles to take a bite, and then he took the chopsticks from your hand and started feeding you. At first, you were not ready to open your mouth, but Jin insisted, so you let him feed you.

Jin: (soft) "Don't be so stubborn, baby. Open your mouth."

Y/n: (mumbling) "I can take care of myself."

Jin: "Is it? But I don't think so it's true, and it will not hurt to let others care for you too."

You sat silently, taking bites of the food, and your other brothers entered.

J-Hope: (smiling) "Good morning, everyone! How's our patient doing?"

Jimin: (soft) "Baby! How are you feeling today?"

Namjoon: (playful) "Jin Hyung, are you force-feeding her again?"

Jin: (defending) "I'm just making sure she eats. She's still being stubborn."

Jungkook: (smirking) "That's our Y/n."

Y/n: (rolling eyes) "Can you all stop treating me like a baby?"

Taehyung: (sarcastic) "Well, babies don't usually have to deal with broken bones."

Jin: (playful) "Exactly! That's why I'm giving her extra nutrients for super bone healing power."

Jungkook: (rolling eyes) "Hyung, I think that's just called calcium."

Jin: (defending) "Details, Kookie, details."

You didn't react to it and continued eating. Jin hinted to everyone that you are still angry, and everyone felt guilty for their yesterday's events. They had scolded you before because they cared about you, but now they felt bad about being so strict and regretted their behaviour towards you.

Jhope decided to break the silence and talk about it.

Jhope: (apologetic) "Baby, we're sorry. I know we were too harsh yesterday. But we were just worried about you."

Jimin: (pout) "Please forgive us, Princess. At least talk to me. I never get angry at you, right? They scolded you, not me."

(Everyone shot a glare at Jimin because he was sidestepping himself by blaming them, and Jimin was silently laughing.)

Suga: "You mean the world to us, Y/n, and yesterday, seeing you throwing tantrums and not listening to us, we lost our patience."

Y/n looked to the other side, as if she didn't want to listen to them because she was still very upset. The more they apologized, the more she remembered yesterday's events, which were still haunting her. They knew she was still angry, but they weren't ready to give up.

Taehyung: "Princess, we're really sorry for being so strict. We love you a lot, and sometimes we worry too much. Can you forgive us and not be angry anymore?"

Jin: "You know, Baby, Taehyung is right. We scolded you because we care about you. We don't ever want to see you hurt or in pain."

Namjoon put his hand on your shoulder.

Namjoon: "Even though we might not always do the right thing, our intentions are always filled with love, Baby."

Jungkook: (sorry but not sorry) "I'm sorry for being strict, Y/n, but you should accept that you were stubborn too. We never meant to hurt you; we were trying to treat you, but you were not listening to us, and I lost my patience. Sorry."

You felt overwhelmed and finally spoke, but with anger.

Y/n: (raising your voice) "Well, I was in pain because of you all! You are my brothers, but you tortured me!"

Jungkook: (guilty) "Baby, it wasn't like that. We did what we thought was best for you."

Y/n: (teary-eyed) "Best for me? It felt like the worst thing ever! I can't believe you guys did this to me."

Namjoon: "It was necessary for your health, Y/n, and we understand how painful it was. But we didn't have any other option. Do you think we can hurt you purposely?"

Y/n: (wiping away tears) "I don't know, but still, I was hurt because of you, and I am not forgiving anyone except Jimin and Jin oppa."

Jimin and Jin looked at each other and smiled, then they looked at the other members who were looking at them with jealous faces.

Namjoon: (whining) "Why except these two? This is cheating."

Y/n: (pout) "Because you all shouted at me except Jimin oppa."

Suga: "Then what about Jin Hyung? He was also scolding you, then why a free pass to him?"

Jin: (smirking) "Well, it seems like Y/n can never get angry at the world-wide handsome man, right?"

Suga: (whining) "Then, baby, you are being biased now. We always help you whenever you ask us and take you out to play, so why not include us five?"

Jungkook: (pout) "Yeah, what about us? Did we not shower you with enough affection? Did we not bring you enough snacks?"

Jimin: (playful) "Hold on, hold on. Are we seriously arguing over who gets to be in Y/n's good graces? This isn't kindergarten, guys!"

Jungkook: (scoffs) "Easy for you to say; you're already on her good side."

Taehyung: (pouts) "This is unfair! They were also with us. If you're forgiving them, then forgive us too."

Jhope: (sighing) "I think we just have one option left: we should all get down on our knees and beg for her forgiveness... In matching outfits!"

You burst out laughing at Jhope's ridiculous suggestion, which you were trying to hold back since they entered.

Taehyung: (teasing) "Someone laughed, so it means we are forgiven, right?"

Namjoon: (smiling) "Obviously, now there is no reason to stay angry now."

Y/n: (acting cold) "Oh, please! Matching outfits won't solve anything. And just because I laughed doesn't mean I'm not still upset."

Suga: "Please, Y/n, sorry now. If you don't stop being angry, we will not take you to the water park once you're better."

Namjoon: (acting sad) '' So sad. We would have a great time there, just like we used to."

Taehyung: ''but if Y/n doesn't want to go, what else can we do? We should just cancel it'' (acting sad)

Water parks are your weak point, and also you already forgave your brothers; you were just teasing them. You thought this is a good chance to demand going back home instead of staying here for the whole month.

Y/n: "Okay, I'm ready to forgive you, but only on one condition."

Taehyung: (raising the eyebrow) "And what is the condition?"

Y/n: "I want to go home.''

They looked at each other and made the decision through talking with each other with their eyes. You haven't recovered yet, and it's easier for them to take care of you in the hospital, as they are available 24/7, instead of at home. But knowing how stubborn you are, you will find a new reason to go back, so they gave in and agreed to take you home.

Jin: (sigh) "Okay, we'll take you home. But you have to promise something too."

Y/n: (confused) "What promise?"

Jin: "You have to take your medicines and shots without any fuss and eat on time."

Y/n: (afraid) "No more shots, please. I'll take the medicines, eat on time, and not throw any tantrums, but no more shots."

The brothers exchanged glances, knowing they couldn't make that promise. They had to prioritize your health.

Jhope: "Y/n, we can't skip the shots if they're necessary for your recovery. But we'll try, okay?"

You had no other option; you just wanted to go back home, away from the hospital. So, you nodded.

Suga: "We will take you home in the evening. Until then, rest. Jin Hyung will stay with you, but still, if you need anything, then call us."

Y/n: (whining) "Why evening? I want to go home right now. I don't want to stay here anymore."

Jimin: (soft) "Baby, don't be stubborn; we can't leave work for now. I promise we will take you home in the evening."

Y/n: (whining) "No, I want to go now. Take me home, oppa, please."

Jungkook nods in disbelief and then comes towards you.

Jungkook: (sighs) "Okay then, let's go. I have off today, so I will take you home."

Y/n: (smiling) "Really?"

Jungkook nodded, and you got off the bed.

Jin: (while getting up) "Wait I am also coming with you today is my off too."

Y/n: (side-eye) "If you both have off, then why didn't you come ahead earlier? Were you purposely planning to keep me here till evening?"

Jin: (in mind) "She caught us."

Jungkook: (changing the subject) "Don't you want to come home now? Why are you still wasting your time questioning here?"

Y/n: (crossing arms) "Fine, let's go. But I haven't forgiven Jungkook Oppa yet."

Saying this, you walked out of your ward while everyone was speechless and watched your little figure getting disappeared.

Suga: (stunned) "I wonder who is the youngest among us, from whom she got such attitude."

Everyone shot a glare at Suga, and their souls were screaming that it's none other than you.

Suga: (clueless) "What? Why are you all looking at me like that?"

Jungkook: (whining) "What, why is she still angry with me? What did I do now?"

Taehyung: (patting his shoulder) "You should have controlled your temper yesterday, and you also dragged her here from home."

Jungkook: (whining) "Yah, it was Jin Hyung who hinted me to lift her and take her to the car. Not my fault."

Jin: (offended) "Don't blame me; you still would have done it even if I wouldn't have told you."

Y/n: (shouts from outside) "Oppaaaaa!!!! Are you coming or not??"

Jungkook: (shouts) "Coming, coming!!!! (low voice) she is talking as if she is going to drive."

Namjoon: (chuckle) "Go back, or I think she will drive back herself, leaving you behind."

Jungkook: (teasing) "No she can never leave me behind."

Jimin: (confuse) "How are you so sure."

Jungkook: (showing them car keys) "Because keys are with me."

Everyone laughed and then went back to their respective departments. Jungkook and Jin also left towards corridor where Y/n was waiting for them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102 31 10
Kim y/n a 17yr old high school girl is kind, caring and gentle. She's so pretty and definitely got that look from her mum. When she was 6 she got int...
2.6K 107 21
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
181K 9.2K 46
Jungkook is a careless and naughty boy who always gets into trouble, he has 2 friends jhope and jimin..they three are bullies, jk is not scared of an...