You're Not Different

By jooseyo_

Oh Haru is different. Like, really different. It's her eyes. One is blue, one is brown. She's been hurt, avoi... More

Intro to The Characters:
You're Cool
You're Cute
You're Sleepy
You're Secretive
You're Weird
You're Dreaming
You're Beautiful
You're Cold
You're Touched
You're Stunned
You're Sick
You're Happy
You're Shy
You're Memorable
You're Skipping
OST Mini-List~
You're Concerned
You're Terrified
You're a Liar
You're Falling
You're Decided Pt. 1
You're Decided Pt. 2
You're New
You Feel Better Now?
You're Replacing it With Another?
You've Been Seen
You're Caught in the Act
You're... Is This Real?
You're Running
You're Leaving
You're Parting Away
You're Shocked
You're Tricked
~THANK YOU~
You're in Danger
You're Mine
You're My Everything
You're Not Different
*SPECIAL*
You're Done: My Final Note
IT'S POSTED~
4K? 4K! WTF?

You're Hungry

6K 227 127
By jooseyo_

Haru's pov
''What do you want to do???? Ay, i'm bored~'' Mihi stretches her arms in front of the TV.

I shurg, ''I don't know... We're done our studying, wanna go explore?''

''Nah.''

I rest my head on the couch. I get up and go to the fridge, ''Oh. Hey, Mihi I found something we cou-''

Ding Dong!

I peek through the peephole, I only see a black beannie. ''Who is it?''

''Choco chip Kookie delivery~''

Mihi dashes over, ''Password.''

Jungkook sighs, ''Park Mihi is the best. Park Mihi is the smartest. Park Mihi is the queen.''

Mihi smiles, ''Ding! Corrrrect!''

She unlocks the door and swings it wide open, ''What brings you both here?''

Jimin shrugs, ''Eh, nothing to do. We were sitting around and watching random TV and thought to crash at your dorm.''

''We were doing the exact same. We don't have anything to do...'' Mihi whines.

''Well, I was looking in the fridge and it seems to be that we are low on food. Does anybody want to come shopping?'' I offer

Jungkook snaps his fingers, ''Hey! There's something we could do! A cook off!''

''Ooh! Yeah!'' Mihi pipes up

''Okay then. I'll be right back, I need to grab things.'' I say while walking to my side of the dorm. I open my closet.

''Wah~ your room is so neat...'' Jimin gapes

I turn around surprised, ''Y-Yah! Who told you, you could come in! Thank goodness I wasn't changing!'' I blush.

''O-oh. Sorry...'' He flushes red too, ''I just thought maybe you were grabbing your bag or something...''

''I-it's fine... I just wanted to grab a hat, that's all.''

''Hey, can I see your collection?''

''Sure...'' I open the closet wider.

His eyes widen, ''Wah, such fancy ones! Obey, Boy London, Supreme, Hershel, Diamond, Vans, Dope and even HBA!?''

I chuckle, ''Yeah...''

''How... How do you have money for this?''

''W-well, I just saved... Sometimes they're on sale...'' I pull out my red Diamond snapback, ''You're welcome to borrow some.''

''Really!?'' He says excitedly

I shrug, ''It's fine. Let's go now.''

Mihi and Jungkook wave their hands, ''I'm excited, I never did a cook off before!!" Jung kook says

I could see Jimin facepalm himself, ''I'm spending my weekend doing this with my sister and hyper roommate.''

I giggle, ''Sorry, I didn't know you didn't want to do this... I just wanted to buy more groceries.''

''It's fine.''

At the grocery store, we split into two groups. It was Mihi and Jungkook together, appartently they were planning what to make already. This was suposed to be solo... Guess not. So that made me and Jimin partners for the 'cooking competition'.

''So, do you have anything in mind?'' He asks

I take off a jar of white cucumber kimchi, ''There is always the easy road, kimchi stir-fry.''

He smirks, ''That's an option. Let me check in with Kookie first though.''

Jimin surprises him by headlocking from behind, ''Kookie~ so, what are you plans?''

Jungkook scoffs, ''Like we're gonna tell you.''

''Aw, c'mon dongsaeng, please?''

''No hyung. That's cheating.''

''No, that's being smart.''

I laugh and tug on Jimin's arm, ''Stop bugging Jungkook. Let's go to the meat section, I have an idea.''

''Meat tteokbokki?'' He says

''Well it is a suggestion. You said your friend Seokjin is visiting, right? Does he like meat?''

''Alot.'' He chuckles

Earlier Jimin was telling me that his old friend Kim Seokjin was dropping by. I offered if he wanted to be the judge for the food, Jimin called him up and he agreed. Apparently Seokjin isn't a high schooler, but a 4th year university student.

''The trick is to know what he likes, so he can favor you.'' I say

Jimin snaps his fingers, ''Ah, I see. Smart!''

I nod, ''Indeed.''

Since the tteokbokki wasn't filling for a nice lunch meal, Jimin and I decided to make ice noodles. Basically ice noodles are cold/chilled noodles with spicy or chicken soup. You can add anything to your likings. ''What else does Seokjin like?''

''Pink.'' He says

I blink, ''No, food wise.''

''Oh. Pink food...?''

I sigh, ''Okay... Let's go to the produce.''

We bought random things: strawberries, naruto, chicken stock, kimchi, crystal potato noodles, rice cakes, sausages and much more.

''Haru! Let's get this!'' Jimin holds up a candy snack

''Hey, we're here to buy food for this competition. Let's not procrastinate now... And watch the budget!''

He pouts, ''Aw. Fine.''

''Hey, you guys done? Me and Jungkook payed already.'' Mihi says with two bags in each hand, full of groceries.

''Yeah, we're done.'' Jimin places the items on the counter.

Jungkook points at the strawberries, ''Pffff! What're you making? Savoury fruit salad? I don't think Jin hyung likes that...''

''Oh shut up Kookie. We have a plan.'' Jimin lightly punches him

''Hey, bro.'' Mihi calls

''Yeah?''

''Let's cook at your place.''

''What!? No!'' Jungkook and Jimin say at once

''Why not? You always come over to our dorm and make such a mess.''

''No, Mihi.'' Jimin says sternly

Mihi stamps her feet, ''Aw, please? Kookie please?????''

He hesitates, ''Hyung how about a round of rock, paper, and scissors. The winner get's to choose where to cook.''

''Fine.''

It was Jimin against his sister. ''Oh, dongsaeng, you made a bad choice playing against your bro! I'm the master of this!''

''Really? We shall see! Rock, paper, scissors!''

Jimin: Rock Mihi: Paper

''WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!?" Jimin yells

We all laugh hysterically.

''Yeah, so much for 'the master of this'!'' Mihi laughs

''Aish! Hyung~ why did you lose?'' Jung kook says

''Wha... Well i'm a man and a man should always use rock.''

''Don't listen to that saying! Now everybody is gonna win because they know you're gonna use rock all the time!''

''Sorry, Kookie... Hyung is sorry... Here, let me hug you~''

''No! Get away!''

Since Mihi won, we're now at Jimin amd Jungkook's dorm. Which was kinda... Messy.

''Sorry, we haven't cleaned in like---''

''Forever.'' Jungkook finishes

''That's okay.'' I say while unpacking the groceries

Ding dong!

''Jin hyung!!!!!" Jungkook roars and runs to the door

''No! He's my hyung!'' Jimin runs too

''I've never seen this side of both of them...'' I whisper to Mihi

''Nah, it's normal.''

I suddenly realize my glasses are in my room! I quickly cover my hair over my face and speed walk to the washroom.

Jungkook knocks, ''Hey Haru, you okay?''

''Jungkook, my glasses...'' I whisper through the door.

''Oh. It's fine! Don't worry.''

I take deep breaths and slowly open the door. I see Seokjin sitting on a chair, my gosh, he's face is so pretty. His attention directs towards me.

''Jimin-ah, is this Oh Haru you were telling me about on Kakkao?''

Jimin smiles at me, ''Yep. Pretty right?''

Pretty? Did Jimin just call me pretty? And, he was talking about me?

Seokjin smiles, ''Hi! I'm Kim Seokjin, call me Jin if you want (That's what these rascals here call me). I've heard a lot about you.'' He extends his hand out.

I shake it, ''I-i'm Oh Haru... It's nice to meet you.''

He chuckles, ''Don't be timid, I don't bite. Well, unless there's food, yeah.''

I laugh, he's nice. ''So, I understand you're the judge?''

''Yep.''
''Hurry! Let's start! I can't wait for food!'' Mihi turns on the stove

''C-mon Haru! They started already!'' Jimin grabs my arm

Seokjin relaxes on the couch, ''Tell me when you're done.''

It was fairly silent, except the fans were on. 30 minutes already passed.

''Haru, look this way.'' Jimin calls

I turn my head in that direction, ''What- yah! What're you doing?'' I cover my face.

He was holding up his phone camera, ''Filming you. Say hi!''

I wave shyly, ''Take the camera away! I'm blending the strawberries!''

''Aw, c'mon, I wanna film you. Haru~''

I remove my hand and look directly at the camera, ''There, happy? I'm not wearing any glasses.''

''You don't need them! I swear, i'm going to chuck those glasses away.'' He says

''You're toast if you do.''

The timer goes off for the boiled noodles. Jimin stops recording and drains them. ''Haru, pass me the pepper paste.''

We were done before Mihi and Jungkook. Jimin goes over to the sleeping Seokjin and pokes him with his foot, ''Yah, hyung. Wake up!''

''Muah? Huh? What?'' He sits up

''We're done. Time for you to judge.''

''I present you, chicken ramen with, cheese and lettuce hyung!" Jungkook smiles his best and Mihi too.

Jimin bursts out laughing, ''You bought so much; yet, you made only this!?''

''Jimin don't be so mean...'' I mumble

''Oh, sorry. Here Jin hyung! Haru and I present you our masterpiece! Cold spicy noodles with beef tteokbokki!''

''And strawberry smoothie with milk if it's too spicy.'' I place the glass on the table.

Seokjin nods his head, ''Smart.''

The desicion was made. ''I think I liked Jimin's and Haru's more... I ate ramen for breakfast already and didn't want to eat it again... So the winner is Jiru!''

Jimin kneels on the floor with his hands up, ''YEAH!''

I smile widely, ''Yay!''

Jimin hugs me hard, ''All thanks to your brain Haru!''

I didn't know what to do, his hug was warm and soft. I just warpped my arms around him too.

''Aw, we lost...'' Jungkook sulks

I walk over to him, ''Sorry, Jungkook.''

He smiles weakly, ''That's fine. It's only a game. We will beat you next time!'' He grins

''Yeah!'' Mihi says with a mouthful of noodles

''Yah! That's my food!'' Seokjin says

''Here, take it!'' Mihi opens her mouth full of already chewed up food.

I laugh, ''Don't do that!''

''Hey.'' Jimin calls

I look over at his face, ''Hm?''

He didn't say anything. Just stared, which made me blush a bit. Something about that stare wasn't... Normal.

Jiru: Jimin+Haru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 58.3K 32
"Still in denial?" You asked softly. "About what?" "Missing her," you piped quietly, heart knotting as you spoke. He sighed, his face almost buried i...
14.8K 899 42
❝I hate them. I hate them so much.❞ ❝ No, they're fine.❞ ❝You don't know me, Kim Taehyung.❞ (1/2) ____________________________________ ...
162K 4K 24
When were a nerdy high school Ji Hee got bullied by Jeon Jungkook. soon moved to America, she changed not just using a diet...but from depression. H...
57.9K 2.1K 30
"Haru, why are you crying?" "Cause in a minute I'll wake up and you won't even know my name." ✧ Follow Haru in her dreams and in her life that sudde...