The One-Shots of Hosie

By sumnerc3

One shots about Hosie. More G!p Hope than G!p Josie. More

Changes (Part 1)
Josie's Pregnancy (Part 1)
Update
Hope's Confession (Part 1)
A Hosie 4th of July
Josie's Heart
Josie's Pregnancy (Part 2)
Hope's Hurt
Josie's Deal (Part 1)
A Sick Hope
A Hosie Labor Day
Josie's Pregnancy (Part 3)
Hope's Rage
Update 2
Hope's Revenge
Hosie on Steve Wilkos
Changes (Part 2)
A Hosie Halloween 👻🦇🎃
Josie's Deal (Part 2)
Josie's Pregnancy (Part 4)
Trouble In Paradise
Josie's Pissed
A Hosie Thanksgiving 🍁🦃
Josie's Deal (Part 3)
Hosie is Offical (Part 1)
A Hosie Christmas (Part 1)
A Hosie Christmas (Part 2)
Busch Gardens
A Hosie New Year
Changes (Part 3)
Hope Is Desperate (Part 1)
Update 3
Changes (Part 4)
A Hosie Valentine's Day ❤️❤️💕💕😘😘
Hope Is Desperate (Part 2)
A Witch Retreat
A Hosie Easter 🐥
Update 4
Comatose (Part 1)
Comastose (Part 2)
Josie's Pregnancy (Part 5)
Hope's Confession (Part 2)
Hope's Revenge (Part 2)
Josie's Plan
Comatose (Part 3)
Changes (Part 5)
Sorry
When Hosie Meets Brittana
Stuck
At Odds (Part 1)
Changes (Part 6)
Not Allowed
Hope's Help (Part 1)
Rebekah Needs Josie's Help (Part 1)
Update 5
When Josie Dies (Part 1)
The Plan (Part 1)
The Plan (Part 2)
Brave & Strong
Control
The Plan (Part 3)
A Hosie Thanksgiving (Part 2)
Hope Needs Josie
Stranded
A Sick Josie
A Hosie Christmas (Part 3) 🎅🎅🎄🎄
Comfort
Hope's Heart
A Hosie New Year (Part 2)
When Josie Dies (Part 2)
So Unexpected
The Plan (Part 4) 🔞⚠️
The Discovery
The Twins Pain (Part 1)
Hosie is Official (Part 2)
The Plan (Part 5) ⚠️⚠️🔞
We Get High
Trouble in Paradise (Part 2)
The Discovery (Part 2)
A Hosie Valentine's Day (Part 2) ⚠️⚠️🔞🔞
Update 6
Owed (Part 1)
The Fight
Josie's Home (Part 1)
So Unexpected (Part 2)
Gang Related (Part 1)
Josie's Pregnant (Part 1)
I Mean It (Part 1)
A Baby With A Bad Girl (Part 1)
Owed (Part 2)
A Jealous Josie
From Enemies To Lovers (Part 1)
Dark Josie Returns
The Plan (Part 6)
Update 7
Paging Dr. Saltzman
The Mobsters Daughter (Part 1)
Hope's 21st Birthday (Part 1)
A Hosie 100th

Comatose (Part 4)

879 26 1
By sumnerc3

Enjoy. Hope and Josie argue. Hope and Mg have an emotional moment together. Finch shows up.  

....

With Josie

"What do you mean you're breaking up with me?!" 

Josie looks up and sees Landon and Hope arguing.

"Apparently you don't understand English, it means we're done!" Hope yells at him. 

"Why?!" Landon frowns angrily. 

"Because I've hurt the person I love the most! I almost killed Josie!" Hope said angrily.

Josie tries not to smile so she just bites her lip.

Landon scoffs. "She's the reason why you're breaking up with me?! If you love her, then you wouldn't have brought me back!"

"Biggest mistake I've ever made!" Hope yells.

Josie couldn't help to feel her heart soar, but she's still pissed at Hope. 

Landon's eyes widened. "Mistake?"

Hope nods. "I've hurt Josie too many times, I'm not hurting her anymore, we're done Landon."

"She's not that special if you ask me!" Landon spits out bitterly. 

Josie scoffs. 

"Good thing nobody didn't!" Mg said grabbing Landon and pushes him against the wall. "Don't talk about my sister like that! I'll kick your ass little boy!" Mg tells showing his fangs.

Landon gulps. "Sorry."

"You better be, because you're nothing to this school anyway, I swear if you saying anything about Josie ever again, I will kill you!" Mg growls pushing Landon.

Landon storms away from them. 

Hope goes to walk over to Josie but is stopped by Kol.

"Hope." Kol warns her.

"It's okay Kol." Josie said softly.

Kol nods. "Go ahead." Kol said.

Hope smiles. "Hi."

"Hi. What do you need, Hope?" Josie asked with no emotion in her voice. 

Hope winces at Josie's tone. "Jo, please. Please, talk to me. I just need you to give me 5 minutes alone with you." Hope begged.

Josie sighs. "I don't know, Hope. It's not a good idea."

Hope is begging with her eyes. "Jo...please?"

Josie sees the desperate look in Hope's eyes. Josie runs her hand through her hair.

"Okay, 5 minutes. That's it." Josie stated.

Hope sighs in relief. "Thank you."

"Kol you can stand outside of my room if you want." Josie told him.

Kol nods. "Sure darling."

Josie and Hope walk into the twins room. Josie turns to Hope.

"What is it?" Josie asked wanting to hurry up with conversation.

"Jo, please forgive me, I can't go on like this." Hope said sadly.

"Like what, Hope?" Josie frowns at her.

"You not speaking to me, ignoring me, being cold towards me." Hope said taking Josie's hands into hers. 

Josie scoffs. "Hope, you do realize me acting that way towards you, is all because you damn near killed me! Do you even feel guilty about what you did?!" Josie jerks her hands away. 

"Of course I do! Why do you think I'm here?! Begging and pleading for you to forgive me?! I'm asking for one more chance, Jo!" Hope told her.

"What makes you think you deserve one more chance with me?! Why?!" Josie asked glaring at Hope.

"Because I love you!" Hope yells. 

"No! Do not say that! You don't love me, because if you love me like you say you do, you wouldn't have done what you did! You've broken me so many damn times, and I'm tired! I'm ready to move on with someone who won't get me killed!" Josie yells angrily. 

"You can't tell me how I feel about you!" Hope said angrily. 

"Oh but I can! You don't love me! I want to move on and I'm going too!" Josie goes to leave.

Hope grabs her and pulls Josie into her. "Don't turn your back on me!!!" Hope's eyes glow. 

"I should've turned my back on you ages ago!!!!" Josie yells pushing Hope away from her. 

"You're not moving on! I love you, and I'm going to show you that I do!" Hope said touching Josie's hips.

"Get your hands off me!" Josie said trying to push Hope away from her again.

"Or what?! Huh?!" Hope asked putting her forehead on Josie's. "What are you going to do?" 

Josie is seething. "Hope, don't make me kick your ass again." Josie growls. 

Hope chuckles darkly. "I would love that, do it. Kick my ass as much as you like, but I'm not giving up on us. I want you, I love you."

"Stop saying that." Josie said bitterly.

"You can't make me. I'm going to say for as long as I like. Because I do. I fucking love you Josette Olivia Saltzman. I'm not going anywhere until you realize how sorry I am, and how much I love you baby, so don't think for a second I'm giving up." Hope said truthfully. 

"Why? Why not give up?" Josie asked looking at Hope.

"I'm a motherfucking Mikaelson. I stand proudly for my last name, and a Mikaelson doesn't give up until we get what we want. And I want you, I will marry you, we're having kids, you will be Josette Mikaelson. That's Always & Forever." Hope said rubbing her nose against Josie.

Josie has tears in her eyes. "You don't mean that."

"I do mean it baby, I love you. I love you so much. All I want is you." Hope said with tears in her eyes. "Put your hand on my heart to see if I'm lying."

Josie puts her hand on Hope's heart. "Hope..." Josie feels Hope's heart beating rapidly. 

"See? My heart is beating fast for you. All I need is that one last chance, baby. Please." Hope sobs. 

Josie is crying. "Please promise me that you'll never....and I mean NEVER hurt me again! I need you to tell me Hope Andrea Mikaelson!" Josie is hitting Hope's chest.

Hope nods. "I promise baby. I will never hurt you ever again." Hope is stroking Josie's face with tears falling down her face. 

Josie nods. "Just kiss me." 

Hope smiles before  kissing the brunette. They both can taste each other's salty tears while kissing. Josie pulls Hope closer by her shirt that she's gipping with both hands. Hope sticks her tongue into Josie's mouth making her moan. 

Hope is gripping Josie's waist as she continues to kiss her. Hope disconnects their lips making Josie's whine and starts to kiss on her neck.

Josie is breathing starts to pick up as Hope marks her neck. "Hope." Josie moans. 

Hope continues to make love to Josie's neck. "Hmm." She said against her neck. 

"Wait. We...um need to slow down." Josie said.

Hope pulls away from her neck. "Oh, sorry." Hope blushes.

"It's okay we both got carried away." Josie said clearing her throat. 

Hope nods. "So, now what?" 

"We need to take things slow." Josie told Hope. 

"Slow, like me taking you out on date?"  Hope smiles at the brunette.

Josie smiles. "Yeah, something like that."

"W-what about sex?" Hope blushes. 

"Hope!" Josie slaps her shoulder.

"Hey!" Hope rubs her shoulder. "I was just asking."

"No sex, when I say we're taking it slow, I mean we're taking it slow." Josie said. 

"Okay, whatever you says goes." Hope holds Josie's hand. 

Josie giggles. "Now, you better show me, that meant everything you've told me. I swear Hope, you'll never see me again."

Hope kisses Josie's softly before pulling away. "I promise baby, I will show you how sorry I am. I love you." 

"Good." Josie kisses Hope again.

.....

The Next Day with Hope

Hope is standing in front of Mg's door, she knocks on the door. 

The door opens and it's Mg.

"Do you have a minute?" Hope asked softly. 

Mg nods. "Yeah." Mg steps aside to let Hope in.

Hope walks in. "Thanks." 

Mg closes the door. "Why are you here?"

"To apologize. I'm sorry." Hope said to him. 

Mg chuckles darkly. "I told you."

"I-I know. I know. Mg, please. I'm sorry." Hope told the vampire. 

Mg scoffs. "I had to suffer hatred from the entire school all because I hid the ascendant, and then Josie almost gets killed, after I specifically told you what would happen, and you want to beg for my forgiveness?!" Mg yells. 

"Mg, would you have done it for Lizzie?!" Hope asked angrily. 

Mg sighs. "Hope, if it meant risking someone's life who could never come back then no! Lizzie said if she was trapped in Malivore, yes to fight and get her out, Lizzie doesn't want anybody sacrificing their loved ones just to bring her back. I told her I probably would've done the same thing, but with a different approach."

"I should've listened to you." Hope said. 

"Yeah, you should've. Because if Josie would've died, Hope you would have been devastated knowing Josie was gone for the rest of your life. Freya told us how broken you were not seeing her for 3 months, imagine if Josie didn't make it, you think 3 months was horrible, for eternity is hell." Mg told her. 

Hope has tears falling down her face knowing what Mg is saying is true. It's the truth, Hope would've turned into a full tribrid and then turned her humanity off. 

"You're right. I'm sorry, Mg. I really am, please. Forgive me." Hope begged him. 

"I don't think I can. I mean...this is Josie we're talking about here, let alone you got my future wife involved in your bullshit. My wife." Mg said giving Hope a glare. "I love Lizzie so much, Hope, you know that. What if the twins died, then what?" 

Hope heart clenches at the thought of losing the twins. 

Hope nods. "I'm sorry." Hope sobs. "Mg, you're my brother, and siblings have disagreements, but I was reckless, and I admit I was an asshole, but Mg I can't go on if you don't forgive me. Josie gave me a second chance, and I wanted to know if you could do the same?" Hope looks at Mg with tears falling down her face. "Please, brother?" 

Mg has tears in his eyes. "Hope..."

"Mg, brother...please." Hope sniffs as she continues to cry. 

Mg wipes his tears. "Okay. I'll give you another chance." 

Hope cries and hugs him. 

Mg rubs her back. "I love you Hope."

"I love you too." Hope said crying into his shoulder. 

They continue to hug each other for another minute before pulling away. They pull themselves together. 

"Don't hurt Josie again, Hope. Please, because next time, I'm not going to be nice." Mg said sternly. 

Hope nods. "I promise, Mg. I love Josie, and we're taking things slow. I do need your help."

Mg frowns. "With what?"

"I want to take Josie on a date, but I don't know what to do." Hope said with a shrug. 

Mg smiles. "Hmm, well take Josie to a jazz cafe. There's one not to far from here. They have amazing food."

Hope smiles. "Okay, thanks Mg."

"Anytime." Mg smiles at her.

Hope digs into her pocket. "Here, I wanted to save this for when we made up."

"What is it?" Mg asked taking the item from Hope.

"It's a 500 dollar gift card to Foot Locker. You can buy some matching shoes for you and Lizzie if you want too." Hope said.

Mg shrieks like a girl. "Thank you." Mg bounces his shoes happily.

"You're welcome. "I'll see you later, I have to go." Hope said walking towards the door.

"Let me know if you want to hang out later." Mg told her. 

"I will." Hope leaves heading towards Alaric's office. 

.....

With Josie 

Josie is out with her mom shopping. 

"So, how are you and Hope?"

"We're fine, we're taking things slow."

Caroline nods. "Good, I'm glad you're not rushing into things."

"I can tell she loves me. We had a huge argument yesterday, before we kissed."

Caroline gasps. "You guys kissed?"

"Yeah, it was sweet." Josie blushes as she thinks about her kiss with Hope.

"Alaric owes me 20." Caroline said with a grin.

"MOM!" Josie nudges her. "You placed a bet?"

"Look I've been around the Mikaelsons. They're always placing bets." Caroline shrugs. 

Josie giggles. "Yeah they are." 

"Honey, are you doing okay? Dark Josie hasn't been giving you problems has she?" Caroline asked her. 

Josie shakes her head. "No, I haven't felt Dark Josie ever since I put my powers into a coin. I feel normal for once." 

"That's all I want baby, is for you to feel free." Caroline wraps her arm around her.

"Thanks mom." Josie leans into her. 

"Josie?" A familiar voice calls out to her.

Josie turns to see Finch. "Finch, hi."

"Hey, I've heard about what happened. How are you feeling?" Finch asked worriedly. 

"Oh, I'm fine." Josie said. "Finch this is my mom, Caroline Salvatore."

"Hi." Finch greets.

"Hello." Caroline smiles a little. "Honey, I'm going to go in that cute jewelry shop. I'll let you talk to your friend."

"Okay mom." Josie nods. 

Caroline heads into the jewelry shop, and sends a text to Hope. She's got a bad feeling about Finch. 

On my way - Hope  The text read. 

Caroline is being discreet but she's still watching Josie, she uses her vampire hearing.

"So, how come you haven't text me?" Finch asked. 

"I've been busy getting used too being back at the Salvatore school. I've been trying to figure some things out." Josie said honestly. 

"Like?" Finch asked crossing her arms. 

"Like just being normal for once, and trying with Hope." Josie stated. 

Finch chuckles darkly. "The same person who put you in a coma?"

Josie sighs. "Yes, we're working on being a couple."

"Are you kidding me?" Finch asked getting angry. 

"Does it look like I'm kidding? We're taking things slow, Finch." Josie said sternly. 

"What about us, Jo?" Finch asked with a frown. 

Josie frowns. "There's no us, Finch. Look don't get me wrong I do like you, but I love Hope. I really want to make us work. Besides, you and I never went on a date. So there's no us." 

Finch shakes her head. "Wow, so you've been playing me?"

"Excuse me? Look, Finch I wanted to be normal for once, and besides did you ever visit me in the hospital?" Josie asked.

"I did, yes. I mean that was before your sister kept calling me names like Cujo, or Lassie. Jo, I don't want to see you get hurt again, that's all." Finch told her.

"Finch, I know what I'm doing. I know she fucked up, but Hope is not going to hurt me again."

"How do you know that? Jo come on, we live in a town full of supernaturals, someone always gets hurt." Finch reminded her. 

"I know that. Hope is not going to hurt me anymore Finch, one thing about a Mikaelson is that they always keep their promises, they don't bluff. When they say they won't hurt you, they mean it. They'll go above and beyond to get what they want. They're one of the most misunderstood families in the world. They act like this because they were hurt in the past. So please understand." Josie explained. 

Caroline smiles at that because what Josie said was true. 

"Hmm, I guess but I still don't like her."

"She's not going to care if you do or don't. She's a Mikaelson, either you love them or hate them, they don't give a shit, just don't cross them." Josie shrugs. 

Caroline nods in agreement. 

Finch sighs. "Can we at least be friends?"

"Yeah, we can." Josie said with a smile. 

"Thanks Jo." Finch hugs her.

"You're welcome." Josie hugs back.

Finch pulls out a syringe and goes to to inject Josie with it, but Hope grabs her wrist and twists it hard.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Hope said pushing Finch against the brick wall. 

"Hope?! Baby, what are you doing here?" Josie asked.

"Your mom texted me, and I'm glad she did. She was going to inject you with that." Hope nods at the syringe on the ground.

Josie picks it up and sniffs the liquid. 

Josie coughs. "Poison." Josie said.

Caroline walks out of the store with anger on her face. "I called Sheriff Mac, she should be here in a minute."

Right on time, she pulls up.

"Let's go Finch!" Sherriff Mac said hand cuffing her.

"This isn't over, I will have Josie!" Finch said as she struggles against Sheriff's Mac's hold.

"We'll see about that." Hope growls at her. 

Sheriff Mac throws Finch into the car. "Have a good day. Josie I will need you down at the station in the morning." 

"Okay." Josie nods.

Sheriff Mac smiles at her before driving off. 

"Thanks mom." Josie said giving her a hug. 

"Anytime, Honey. Let's finish shopping." Caroline said with a smile. 

Josie links her fingers with Hope pulling her into an art store. 

Little did they know Landon was plotting his revenge. 

.......

One more part to this one. A lot of drama next Chapter and a Hosie date. I willbe doing two Christmas one shots tomorrow for Hosie and Choni. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 39 8
the story of hope mikaelson and adelaide salvatore
63.3K 2.6K 24
Hopexgip reader and that's all I'm gonna say =))
18K 845 21
Hosie/mizzie kids au... Another one because why tf not?
6.6K 96 14
You know Lizzie and Josie but do you know Stefanie?