Secret Desire {Jeff The Kille...

By Princesspastel8

se·cret /ˈsēkrət/ adjective not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others. noun something that... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen 🔞
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen 🔞
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone🔞
Chapter Twentytwo
Chapter Twentythree
Chapter Twentyfour
Chapter Twentyfive
Chapter Twentysix
Chapter Twentyseven
Chapter Twentyeight
Chapter Twentynine
Chapter Thirty 🔞
Chapter Thirtyone
Chapter Thirtytwo
Chapter Thirtythree🔞
Chapter Thirtyfour🔞
Chapter Thirtyfive🔞TW
Chapter Thirtysix
Chapter Thirtyseven
Chapter Thirtyeight
Chapter Thirtynine
Chapter Forty: TW
Chapter Fortyone: TW
Chapter Fortytwo
Chapter Fortythree
Chapter Fortyfour
Chapter Fortyfive
Chapter Fortysix
Chapter Fortyseven
Chapter Fortyeight🔞
Chapter Fortynine
Chapter Fifty🔞
Chapter Fiftyone
Chapter Fiftytwo
Chapter Fiftythree
Chapter Fiftyfour
Chapter Fiftysix
Chapter Fiftyseven
Chapter Fiftyeight
Chapter Fiftynine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixtyone
Chapter Sixtytwo
Chapter Sixtythree🔞
Chapter Sixtyfour
Chapter Sixtyfive
Chapter Sixtysix
Chapter Sixtyseven
Chapter Sixtyeight
Chapter Sixtynine🔞
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventyone🔞
Chapter Seventytwo
Chapter Seventythree
Chapter Seventyfour
Chapter Seventyfive
Epilogue
Author's notes
Bonus: Helen & Eboni
Bonus: Valentine's Day Mishap🔞

Chapter Fiftyfive

170 15 24
By Princesspastel8

Third POV

"Damn Trish. You weren't kidding when you said this bitch is dorable." Emma sighs.

Trisha lights a cigarette, shrugging her shoulders before kicking Eboni in the ribs. "Told ya'."

"Ain't no way she's still kicking!" Kimberly gasp dramatic, moving to lift Eboni's head by her hair. "Ewww look at her face, it's all swollen!"

....Huh?

Eboni blinks her eyes, surpised they aren't swollen. She can't move, her body numb- yet the pain she feels is so great. She didn't stand a chance against a dozen girls. Eboni at this point accpets get death, no longer wanting them to prolong it.

Emma steps forward, moving to sit on Eboni's back as she lights a cigarette as well. The teen whimpers in pain, the weight of Emma's body adding pressure to her cracked ribs. Emma blows smoke through her nose, looking down at Eboni.

"I'll be real with you- I didn't give a shit about our members dying. Most of them were low ranks or newbies. It wasn't until my sister got on his hit list."

Eboni's eyes widen. She knew she's seen Emma from somewhere, or the girl looked to familiar to someone- but who? Beth steps up, lowering herself down to spit in Eboni out of pure hatred for the girl.

"Remember Emily?"

Then it clicked, the start of it all. Jeff was there to kill Emily, and maybe gawk at Eboni just to past time. Damn, turns out these wanna be gangsters are smarter than Eboni thought.

"Yeah...yeah we put two and two together. That's why we stepped to you after you suddenly went ghost the same day Emily died. Then more bodies started stacking up, so we had to figure out who you were working with- and Taylor sang like a fucking canary. She really does love that junkie of a mother."

Eboni isn't surprised, of course that coward would rat her out just to save her own ass. At this point Eboni wishes Taylor would just drop dead, to bad her time came before the blonde's. Emma finished her cig, putting out the bud on Eboni's check- leaving a scar. Trisha does the same, putting it out on her split swollen lip.

Death...just end the suffering..

Jeff manages to make it, staying hidden behind trees. He moves to climb up a tree, somehow blending in to the heavy leaves. Loud thunder booms around them, the sky darkening- really setting the tone in Jeff's opinion.

The killer glances down at the scene below him, blood boiling. His girl, used as a stool and ashtray. He grips the tree so tightly that the bark begins piercing his fingertips. Jeff scans the area again, counting how many bitches he'll have to gut. Ten- nothing he can't handle if he doesn't go in knives blazing. Knives against guns isn't a fitting combo.

"Five knives....ten bitches..piece of fucking cake."

Beth reaches behind herself, pulling out a pistol. The teen presses the tip against Eboni's temple making her whimper. Emma stands, spitting on Eboni before walking back to her bike. Roxanne is leaning against a tree that rather close to the one Jeff's in.

"Any last words?"

"Ugh...just kill me already...you bitches are annoying.."

Jeff slowly climbs down the tree, stalking towards Roxanne. He reaches forward, clasping one hand around her mouth to muffle her screams. He yanks her behind the tree, slicing her throat so deep that he nearly decapitates the girl. None of the other girls seem to notice Roxxanne missing, to absorb in Eboni's suffering.

The killer quickly scans Roxxanne's body for any other weapons. He grins at the sight of a pistol. Jeff isn't much of a shooter, and his aim is a bit 50/50. He just has to focus on his targets longer than most- unlike hoodie who can hit his target without even looking at them.

Jeff checks how many bullets he has, clicking his tongue at the three he'll have to work with. He stands, climbing back up a tree. He looks at three girls closest to him. Jeff aims the gun at the first one, pulling the trigger once he's confident in his shot.

The random girl falls to the ground, dead instantly from the bullet wound to her head. Beth jumps, turning around and stands to her feet- aiming her gun in all direction. Jeff takes this chance to aim for the next girl, firing the bullet into the random teen's throat- another down.

"Who the fuck-!?" Trisha shouts but is cut short by a bullet right in between in her eyes.

"Trish!" Beth cries out, tears building in her eyes. "No!"

"You three, search the area! Guns drawn!" Emma orders, the teens nodding their heads as they enter deep into the woods.

"Wait...where's Roxanne?" Kimberly questions, scanning the area and noticing her moss colored hair blending in between a tree.

The girl slowly walks over, screaming at Roxxanne's lifeless form. Emma steps forward, gun still in hand. She stares at Roxxanne, eyes full of rage. Its him. It has to be him. Emma looks at back Eboni who is still laid out on the ground. The teen looks around, mind still in a haze from the pain she's feeling. The girl hasn't formulated that she's in the process of getting saved.

Jeff is already out of the tree, pacing closely behind one of the girl's Emma sent out to search the area. The killer couldn't stop the growing grin on his face. Jeff is literally picking them off one by one. You'd think they'd come to the conclusion of not splitting up. It feels like Jeff is in a horror movie killing all the stupid teens.

Once close enough he reaches forward, placing his hand over her mouth and slits her throat- quickly snatching the gun from her hands. Jeff drops the girl, watching the life quickly drain from her eyes. He places the gun behind his pants before glancing around to find the next girl.

It didn't take long, so he stands behind a tree waiting for her to get closer. When the girl gets closer he lunges at he, grabbing the wrist holding the gun and quickly points it upward before the girl pulls the trigger. He smiles madly, stabbing her in his stomach and punching her to the ground. He tosses the gun to the side, clawing onto the teen and stabs her repeatedly- her screams of anguish becoming music to his ears.

He misses this. Killing without restrictions. Killing without drawbacks. Killing without consequences. This freeing feeling of allowing the bloodlust to overtake him. Even if he is doing this to save his girl, it doesn't negate his high.

However, the killer snaps out of his high, hearing footsteps coming towards him. Jeff quickly climbs up the tree, resting on a tree branch- waiting for another bitch to show herself. The girl stumbles upon the horrific sight of her dead fellow gang member. The teen frantically scans the area, gun draw and ready to fire.

When below Jeff, the killer jumps down, landing right of top of the teen. The girl cries out, his crushing weight making her fall much worse. The smiling killer laughs, slamming his boot against the girl's skull. He wanted to take his time with this one- knowing the last two won't leave Eboni alone nor kill her just yet. They want him to be there to witness her death, knowing the attachment he has for Eboni.

Thunder booms around them once again, heavy stream of rain pouring down. Jeff didn't care, it didn't stop him from continuously slamming his boot against the girl's skull- her screams making him cackle louder and harder. One last forceful stomp is enough to crack the girl's skull open, her screams and labored breath fading until her life dissipates.

Beth is pacing at this point. She's terrified. She heard those screams, the gun shots- yet none of the girls came back. Then that laugh, that haunting laugh- a laugh that promises your worse nightmares.

"Fuck..fuck..FU-"

Emma slaps Beth, knocking the since back into her. "Get your shit together! There's no way he took them all down! He's just a serial killer- not some killed military soldier!"

"Y-Yeah...yeah she's right.." Kimberly said, though even she's scared.

"Ugh. You all are just a bunch of bitches."

Eboni manages to sit up, despite her body begging to stay still. She wheezed, a low laugh leaving her lips. Kimberly walks over, slapping the girl. "What's so funny- huh!?"

"Y-Your're...all gonna d-die.." she said, laugh slipping out in short pained breaths.

Beth had enough and pistol whips Eboni, the teen falling to the ground with stares clouding her vision. "Ugh! I'm so tired of this! Let's just go and find this loser ourse-"

Bang!

Beth falls backward, brains completely blown out. Kimberly looks ahead, about to scream but is also met with a bullet between her skull- body falling on top of Beth's. Emma has her gum drawn, blinking the rain out of her eyes while pushing her hair out of her face.

"Show yourse- AAHHH!"

The hand holding her gun loses two fingers, Emma screaming in shock & pain. Jeff steps forward, tilting his head as he process closer to the last girl standing. He glances at Eboni's semi conscious form, his rage returning.

"Would'cha look at that- the leader left standing."

"You....You-!!!"

"Yes yes! Me me! The one that single handedly took down your band of misfits!" He laughs wildly, tossing his gun since its empty and holds his knife tightly. "Fuck...you honestly thought kidnapping my girl would bring me to my knees." He lunged forward, grabbing the girl by her throat and brings her face close to his- forcing her to stare into his crazed bloodshot eyes. "You haven't done enough research."

Jeff punches Emma to the ground, kicking her body around like a ragdoll- paying back to the beating they gave Eboni. The rain prickling Eboni's face, brings her to. She slowly sits up, holding her left side in pain but remains on the wet ground. She looks over, eyes slightly wide and dazed at the sight before her. Jeff, her Jeff beating the crap out of Emma. Jeff the killer once again saving Eboni Brown.

Jeff grows bored and moved on top of Emma. "Emily....that girl was your sister? Should've guess. Both of you bitches are so loud and obnoxious." The killer begins beating her face in, laughing at the tears filling her eyes. "Awww! Are you gonna cry!? You were just all high and mighty a few minutes ago!"

Villainous.

That's the only word Eboni can think of at this moment. The way he moves, how his fist land punch after punch, his Maniacal laughter. Everything that is Jeff is the definition of Villianous, in all of the right ways.

After a few more taunts, Jeff raises his knife- snickering. "Oh the irony! Never would've guessed killing your sister would cause such a shit show! Guess I should thank you- by killing you! I had soooo much fun! Now, it's time for you to go to sleep- say hi to your sister for me!" He laughs, stabbing Emma repeatedly & randomly until she lays motionless.

Jeff stands, tilting his head to look at Eboni- chilling her to the bone. He stalks towards her, crouching down to her level. His smile never falters, eyes analyzing her. Eboni does the same, noticing how soaked his hands are in blood, spatters of it on his face as well.

"Oh look at you...all black and blue." He teases, reaching to caress her cheek with the back of his hand. "Bruised & Broken..."

"J-Jeff I-"

"Save it. It's ok princess, all is forgiven."

"....what?"

"Yeah...everything will be just fine! Wanna know why? Go ahead and guess!" Jeff said, full of excitement.

Eboni is a bit to scared to answer, yet so drawn to his crazed red sapphire orbs. "I...Don't have a answer..." she whispers.

He rolls his eyes, leaning closer to rest his forehead against her own. "Such a dumb little bitch you are. Everything will be fine because you're never leaving my sight and side ever again."

Eboni is taken aback by his statement. "But Jeff I-"

"Shhhhh, shut the fuck up. What you think doesn't matter. What you want doesn't matter. The sooner you understand this Eboni, the easier things will be. You wouldn't want to make shit harder for us now- would you?"

"No..." she whispers, body trembling.

Jeff grins wildly, "that's my girl, now c'mere." He whispers against her lips, pulling her close.

The two share a wild kiss, Jeff taking full control while Eboni tries to sly away. This angers him, making him place a hand behind her head to keep her in place. The pain of her spilt lip increases yet the teen slowly submits, reaching to place her hands against his chest- clenching his hoodie to pull him closer. Despite the alarm bells ringing in her ears, her body screaming at her to run far away with the little strength she has left- her brain is to weak to think, her heart falling into the mercy of his bloody hands. She's slipping into Jeff's madness, soon to be drowning in it- almost so addicting. Almost.

There's still one thing holding her back-

Humanity.

Jeff pulls away, licking his lips. Eboni can still taste the sweetness of the kiss- mixed with the metallic taste of blood. She can't get enough and wants more, but Jeff holds her still. He stands to his feet, slowly helping Eboni to hers. He stares at her for a few moments, smirking at the longing in her eyes.

"Let's get you fixed up. The sooner you heal the sooner I can remind you who you belong to."

Eboni giggles, leaning into him. She knows this is wrong on so many levels. She shouldn't partake in all that is Jeff The Killer, but she can't help it. He's like her bad habit that she goes back to no matter how many ups and downs said habit brings to her left. Yet, she still won't give in. Not yet anyways.

Jeff moves to pick her up but hears rustling in a bush a few feet behind them. The killer only has enough time to push Eboni to the ground, realizing a gun is pointed right at them. He stands above her, giving the girl a sly smile.

Bang! Bang!

Eboni watches as Jeff's semi white hoodie begins to change colors, red from his blood. The killer coughs up blood, his lungs filling with blood- rapidly. He tries to move but his body is fighting against him. He falls backwards, landing on the muddy ground. The teen looks forward, she couldn't see their face but she did see wild blonde hair running out of sight.

In pain from the push and the beating, Eboni struggles to crawl to Jeff- the wet ground adding to the difficulty. Once to him, she shakes her head in disbelief, blood running out of his mouth. This cannot be happening. She looks at his eyes, tears building in her own. He's fading.

"No...NO!" she screams, "Someone help! PLEASE!" she cries out, forcing her body to stand.

She moves to try and lift him up, throwing his arm over her shoulder so she can drag him to the mansion- but the pain in her is overtaking her. After one step, both of them slip onto the ground- mud, grace, and blood coating their bodies.

"Please! Please no!"

Eboni can't lose anyone else. She just can't.

"SOMEONE HELP HIM!" she cries out, whaling her cries in hope someone will come- and someone does.

Dark brown hair, forest green eyes, stitches littering his face, and a striped scarf around his neck. The male walls towards Eboni, lowering himself down to get a better look at her. He smiles, moving to pick up his brother. He holds a hand out to Eboni, waiting for her to take it.

"Lui I...." But as the girl reaches for it, her body finally gives out on her- Eboni fully succumbing to the pain and exhaustion of her brutal beating.

°

°

°

°

Please comment and leave a vote, it really helps a lot! And as always, stay safe💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
399K 9.7K 47
《1st Place in Sally category - Fall Awards 2016 | Admin's Choice - CreepyPasta_Awards》 "You can't leave the horror behind; it's a part of you." Sally...
131K 3.9K 65
Every home is supposed to be safe. A place of security to create and keep memories. It's the people inside that make it a home. I live with my gra...
8.7K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...