ADMIRING LOVE

Oleh Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... Lebih Banyak

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❀️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❀️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 46

5.7K 378 99
Oleh Richaa_Sharma

" Maa, kal meri engagement hai aur meri dress ab tak ready nahi hui hai...." Avni says this while coming down the stairs to Neela who is sitting on the couch in the hall and talking to someone on the phone.

Meanwhile, Neela hears her daughter's problem and tells the person she is talking to on the phone that she will talk to her later and then after hanging up the phone, she concentrates on her daughter's problem

" Kya hua bachcha ?" She asks because, being on the phone, she couldn't hear clearly what problem Avni has come here with

" Maa, meri engagement dress... ab tak ready nahi hui hai.... ab main kal kya pehnungi..." she said with pout and there hearing her complaint, Neela sighs, now if the dress is given to be prepared late, then it will take time to get it ready....She had told her from day one to go shopping for her dress first, but who listened to her?

Due to the fight with Neil, avni madam had no interest in shopping and when her fight with Neil ended, after 2-3 days she thought of getting her dress made and today her designer is saying that her dress is not ready yet.

" Maa, she is so unprofessional, she had said that she would give the dress today but now she is saying that it will not be possible today...." She says sadly, to which Neela just sighs because she knew that this thing would happen somewhere.

" Avni, she is not unprofessional but you are careless..." Her mouth hangs open at this statement of her mother.

" Maa...

" Kya maa ? Jis din tumhari engagement ki date fix hui thi, maine kaha tha ki jao shopping karo sirf 2 hafte hai....
par us din tumhe apni dress yaa ring me koi interest nahi tha...aur haan ring se yaad aaya...abhi tak tumne Neil ki ring bhi select nahi ki hai....use pehnaaogi kya ???" She asks on which her eyes gets widen in shock

Yes, she's shocked to hear this from her mother because yes she has not bought the ring for Neil....But would Neil have bought the ring for her ?
he didn't talk to her about it after that day.
That day Neela had told both of them to go together and get their rings, but she had refused to go anywhere with him that day.

Her parents have not yet bought the ring because they felt that both the children have to wear the ring, so both of them will take it as per their choice, but her daughter has not yet gone to do this work, so now that today is the day left, she reminded her

" Maa, ab kya Karu main... please aap mere saath shopping par chalo n...." She says because at this time her beloved bhabhi Simran is in her office for important work.

" Sorry, par main tumhari shopping me aaj koi help nahi kar sakti kyonki main free nahi hu "

" Hwww, maa...aapki beti ki sagaai hai aur aap aisa bol rahe ho...."

" Beti ki sagaai hai isiliye aisa bol rahi hu....hazaar kaam pade hue hai, aur main abhi Ashish ke saath Mrs. Kapoor ke ghar jaa rahi hu unhe invitation dene....bas tumhare dad aa jaaye to wahin jaa rahi hu...."

" Fir maa...meri dress ? Uska kya hoga...." She makes a crying face and there neela says

" Ab to koi dusri dress hi leni hogi tumhe, isiliye apne bhai ko call karo aur uske saath jao...." She asks him to call Raj but she pouts slightly after hearing this from her.

" Maa Neil ko bhi to call karne ko bol sakti thi... aise to wo humesha mujhe Neil ke saath time spent karne ko bolti hai.... fir aaj kyon unhe Neil yaad nahi aaye... ab main kaise unhe khud se phone karke bolu ki mujhe shopping karni hai...koi nahi bhai ko hi call kar leti hu..."

She thinks so and she herself is unable to call Neil to go shopping because she rejected him that day, So now she is feeling little awkward as to how she should ask him to let her take the engagement ring......Although their fight has been resolved she still feels awkward calling him to go shopping and at the same time she also thinks that since that day even Neil did not talk about buying a ring for both of them together, so how should she take the initiative.

Other side

Raj and Neil are sitting together in their cabin discussing a file, when at that very moment Raj's phone rings...Raj sees the caller ID and picks up the phone without a second thought.

" Haan, bachcha " Hearing these words of Raj, Neil understands that he has received a call from Avni. he looks at him

On hearing Avni's problem from the other side, Raj says

" Don't worry Avi, you get ready....main abhi aata hu..."

" No no, bachcha main bilkul busy nahi hu...." He gives this answer when Avni from the other side asks him if he is busy?
Although he was a little busy and was working with Neil on an important file, but now after hearing his sister's problem, how could he say no to her?

Telling her to be ready, Raj disconnects the phone and then speaks to Neil

" Accha Neil mujhe ghar jaana hai, We will look at this file later." Saying this he gets up from his chair, but his leaving home on Avni's call like this makes him worried for her.

" Is everything okay, is Avni okay? Uska hi call tha n ?" On this question of Neil, Raj who was keeping his phone and car keys in his pocket looks at him.

" Yes, everything is fine, and Avi is also fine..."

" Then where are you going in such a hurry?"

" No, it's not like that, I'm not in a hurry, it's just that Avi needs to go shopping, so I'm taking her there..." Neil is slightly shocked to hear his words, why didn't she call him for this work.

" Kya ?"

" Haan, uski dress ka kuch problem ho gya hai so...

" arre, To fir main chala jaata hu..." Neil says to which Raj looks at him, Now he is possessive on this matter, if his sister has called him then only he will go no matter who is in front of him.

" Tu kyon jaayega, usne mujhe call kiya hai..."

" So what... She is my fiancee, and I can take her shopping." Raj gives her a tight smile at this.

" And before being your fiancee, she is my sister...aur agar use tere saath jaana hota to wo tujhe call karti but nahi...usne mujhe call kiya hai.. so main lekar jaaunga apni behan ko..." This irritates him, really ? doesn't she like going out with him and that's why she didn't call him ?

" Huh, aisa bhi kuch nahi hai.... ho sakta hai usne tere darr se mujhe call nahi kiya" Raj raises his eyebrows at this.

" I am not Hitler that my sister will be afraid of me."

" Huh, maan naa maan tu Hitler hai....Because only I know how much she is afraid of you... It is because of your fear that she made me wait for so many years... toh isiliye baat samjh aur mujhe jaane de uske saath..." He says this but Raj gets irritated by his statement that he knows his sister is afraid of him....His sister is not afraid of him, yes maybe she was a little scared earlier only in Neil's case but it is not at all that she is always afraid of him but he does not take this argument further and speaks directly

" hmm, Ab jo bhi ho, meri behan ne mujhe call kiya hai so main hi lekar jaaunga use... jab wo tujhe call kare to tu chala jaana....ok...now bye...mujhe der ho rahi hai apni behan ko shopping karwaane me...." He repeatedly emphasizes on "apni behan" and now after saying this he walks away from there

And Neil gets irritated seeing him leaving....What a stubborn man he is..How nicely he asked him to let him go with her but he did not listen to him.... But he's no less, he has his own way for this work.

" Bada behan-behan karta rehta hai, But doesn't he know that mere paas bhi ek behan hai...." Saying this he directly calls Simran who picks up his call on one ring.

" haan, Neil" Simran speaks from the other side

" Main tere pati ki jaan le lunga ek din " Simran gets worried after hearing her brother's irritated voice.

" Ab kya kar diya mere bechare pati ne tere saath " Simran ask him

" Oh, wo bechaara to bilkul nahi, bas mere pyar ka dusman hai..."

" Neillll, ab to aisa Raj ke liye bolna band karo.... usne kaha hai na ki use tum dono ke rishte se koi problem nahi hai...."

" Haan to fir kabab me haddi kyon ban raha hai...waise hi mujhe avni ke saath waqt nahi milta bitaane ko...aur ye jo chote mote mauke hai wo bhi chhen raha hai wo mujh se...." He speaks frustratedly

" Neil tu saaf saaf bolega....hua kya hai...?" On this question, Neil tells her the whole story about how he wanted to take Avni shopping and how Raj refused.

" Neil, You are creating so much drama for this... Obviously avu called Raj so she must have wanted to go with Raj..."

" Par...

" Neil no, shaant ho jaa...aur un dono ko disturb karne ka sochna bhi mat..." Simran says because she knows very well that now her brother will definitely do something mischievous.

" Huh, tu meri behan hai ki nahi...?" He asks on which she sigh

" Neilll.... Before she completes her words, Neil speaks

" Accha theek hai, accha ye btaa tu free hai...?" Before Simran can answer his question, he speaks

" Nahi bhi free hai to koi baat nahi... main tere office aa raha hu... hum shopping par chal rahe hai..." Simran is shocked to hear this, this man is really crazy...but before she can say anything, Neil disconnects the phone.

But before going to Simran's office, Neil calls Avni.

Avni, who is standing in front of the mirror brushing her hair, hears her phone ringing, She turns towards the bed and then placing the comb on the dressing table, she goes closer to the bed where her phone is.

She grabs her phone from the bed, and a smile spreads across her face as she looks at the screen when she sees Neil's video call coming in...She was missing him and his call came.

She picks up his phone and holds it in front of her face, while Neil looks at her face and smiles before saying anything

" Kya kar rahi thi " meri jaan " He asks in his sweet voice and after hearing his question she says

" Bas ready ho rahi thi, bhai aa rahe hai...unke saath shopping par jaa rahi hu..."

" Shopping ? Kis liye ?" He asks as if he doesn't know anything

" Neil, kal humari engagement hai, aap bhul gye...?" she asks with a slight pout to which Neil smiles.

" Main kal ka din kaise bhul sakta hu, kal to mera sabse bada sapna pura hone jaa raha hai....humare rishte ko ek naam milne jaa raha hai..." He speaks softly, hearing which a sofe smiles appears on her face

But then Neil remembers the reason for which he had called her, so he speaks further

" tum kitni late-latif ho.... kal sagaai hai aur tum aaj shopping par jaa rahi ho..." She pouted again with sadness at his words.

" Aisi baat nahi hai, wo meri dress... Saying this Avni gives him complete details of her problem.

" Oh itni si baat, chalo abhi main tumhe shopping par lekar chalta hu.....oops I'm sorry, I completely forgot that you are already going with your bhai..." He says these words after a pause after saying the first line, showing that he had actually forgotten that she was going out with her brother.

" Par lily, tumne mujhe call kyon nahi kiya...? kya tumhe mere saath baahar jaana nahi pasand?" She looks at him slightly shocked at his question....Why is he speaking like this? She wanted to go with him but after some thought she changed her mind.

" No, aisi baat nahi hai... wo maa ne kaha ki main bhai ko call kar loon, to bas isiliye...." She answers honestly, which makes him smile because from her answer he understands that if Neela maa had not asked her to call Raj, she would have definitely called him...This means she has no objection to going out with him.

" Accha! Mtlb maa ne kaha isiliye tumne Raj ko bola warna tum mere saath chalti....right ?" On his this words she nods yes

" Hmm, haan agar aap busy nahi hote to...."

" Tumhe pta hai tumhare liye main kabhi busy nahi hota " She smiles at his words

" Waise kahan jaa rahi ho ?" Finally, after talking about all kinds of things, he asks her what he wants, to which she replies that she is going to xyz Mall, after getting her reply, Neil tells her to hang up the phone and enjoy her time with her brother.

To be continued..........

Q. Will Neil be able to meet Avni? Will Raj allow Neil to interfere in his and his sister's time?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

140K 4.8K 23
This book is going to contain some short stories. Please do give it a try It will be worth it. (Request closed) Story cover by:- @jasmine0786. Thank...
15.4K 1.3K 8
Darkhast - ΰ€¦ΰ€°ΰ€–ΰ€Ύΰ€Έΰ₯ΰ€€ -/ the devotion of love /- Tropes : He fell first and Fell harder, so hard that he lost his will to get up. Genre : Dark Romance...
703K 30.9K 41
β™•οΈŽπ‚π¨π₯π₯𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 π’π­π¨π«π’πžπ¬β™•οΈŽ
775K 38.7K 67
Reva Kholi X Ansh Jindal Arrange marriage Love at first sight ______________________________________________ An Indian heart warming love story ...