The Red Conqueror

By SkimReader07

Issei Hyoudou, he is the Sekiryuutei, hero of the factions, and of the children known as the Oppai Dragon. Af... More

Clarifications
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
OVA 1: Thoughts of the Hyoudou
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
OVA 2: Repentance of a Valkyrie and Knight, Doubts of an Angel
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
OVA 3: Confirming Doubts
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30

Chapter 29

9.1K 148 77
By SkimReader07

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

UNKNOWN LOCATION

Morou grimaced as he could not get things to work properly and it was frustrating him to no end. He thought he could create the bodies but he could not, this meant that they would be delayed, however, the container for the souls was ready. He was agitated about it as he had wanted them to be ready for when Razevan returned from infiltrating Hades' domain. However, there was some good news for them and that was the power transfer of Lilith's power to Razevan. This would allow Razevan to develop demons with capable power and imbue the new bodies.

Razevan: What is it, Morou, you seem frustrated?

Morou: Forgive me, my lord, but I cannot seem to get the bodies that you wanted, but there is good news and that is that we can transfer Lilith's power to you.

Razevan: Excellent and do not worry, while I do appreciate your work, I had a back up plan, just in case, which I'm sure you can work together on this project.

Morou: Work together? Is there someone else that you have entrusted with this task, my lord?

Razevan: To make the bodies, yes, but you have the specifications of how I want them to be and who I want prepared.

Morou: I see and who is this person that you would like me to work with?

Razevan: Angra Mainyu.

Morou: Him? Are you sure?

Razevan: Although, he doesn't believe that we will win.

Satanael: Then perhaps your spy will tell us more, when I meet him or her.

Razevan: It's a he, if it was a she, I'm not sure if you would woo her.

Satanael: Haha, I would not, I'm not like my subordinates.

Razevan: Don't you have one entering Grigori?

Satanael: Yes, but I don't want him killing anyone, but only if necessary, if Shemhazai becomes alert then any hopes of obtaining my notes are ruined. We would have to destroy Grigori and we don't have that man power now.

Razevan: I understand, take this, Morou - handing a transport seal to Morou - this will take you to Angra's domain, let him know that I sent you.

Morou: I understand.

Razevan: Caius will continue to train Eishi, he's adapting rather well, unfortunately, the process of making his body was too long.

Satanael: Hence why we needed Lilith's body.

Razevan: That and Angra Mainyu, it will speed up the process, here, Satanael, this will take you to meet up with our spy - handing another transport seal to Satanael, who chuckled.

Satanael: It's all coming to fruition.

Razevan: Not all of it, but soon it will be and be sure to bring our spy back with you.

Satanael: Wouldn't you want him to remain there?

Razevan: No, now that I know that Klaus Paimon is lurking, his capability with wind techniques is dangerous, I also hear he is able to listen to the winds. By listening to them, he could pick up on our spy, he would be more alert now that the rating game is upon them.

Satanael: Very well, good luck to you, do you think you could coerce Tartarus to our side.

Razevan: I'm not sure, he is quite loyal to Hades, but we shall see if I encounter him.

Satanael: Understood, good luck to you as well, Morou.

Morou: Thank you, but may I ask why you are being generous and showing support?

Satanael: I'm sure that you have seen it with your father's Qlippoth faction.

Razevan: Yes, the evil dragons of Crom Cruach, Apophis, and even Angra Mainyu's creation, Aži Dahāka, turn against him.

Satanael: But they still had their pride in fighting their opponents, that being the celestial dragons.

Razevan: Indeed.

Satanael: By showing a united front, make the factions know that we cannot be divided, I hear the Sekiryuutei has the capability of turning enemies to allies.

Razevan: A troublesome thing, but for now, he is MIA as is Vali, which works out well for us, but isn't he part of Rias Gremory's peerage? He would be partaking in the rating game, so he is out of our crosshairs for now.

Satanael: Then this is where we part ways, take care, both of you - giving a handshake to both men, before he walked out of the lab to go speak with Richard.

Morou: I shall be off, my lord.

Razevan: Rendezvous back here.

Morou: Understood - activating the transport seal to head to Angra's domain.

Razevan grabbed the soul collector that he would use to collect the souls that he wanted. Then he remembered that his father had an institute in the outskirts of a valley made of ice in Cocytus. After all, it was where they found Lilith's body, so he could check to see if the factions had cleaned the place out. He had modeled his current base after it as a means to sustain Lilith's body, but soon, he could decompose his grandmother once he had her power.

Razevan: 'All going to plan' - he thought smugly before he transported himself to the realm of the dead, where Hades resides.

UNDERWORLD, AGREAS

People were preparing for the rematch between Rias Gremory and Sairaorg Bael, but the majority knew of what had been done to their hero. They still sold out of Oppai Dragon merch, knowing that it would be the last time that they would get it. It was also sending proceeds to the Gremory clan because they were aware the patriarchs had taken in their hero as their own, not for their daughter's sake, but for his own.

Serafall was walking down the halls of the Agreas Dome with Merlin and Lilith at her side or rather, Lilith walked between Merlin and Serafall, holding each of their hands. It was very embarrassing for Serafall, when Yasaka smirked at her, picking up the mixed essence between Merlin and Serafall. Yasaka laughed at how Merlin got Issei's approval, but she was disappointed to not speak to the boy herself. Of course, they were heading to meet with all the other leaders for this event, until someone called for her.

????: Serafall-sama!

Serafall: Hmm, Klaus? You never call by that suffix, what is it?

Klaus: I was trying to show respect - he gave a nod to Merlin - hello.

Merlin: Greetings.

Serafall: What do you need, Klaus?

Klaus: I wanted your opinion on something.

Serafall: And that is?

Klaus: If we need the manpower, I'd like to reincarnate Gabriel as my queen.

Serafall: Gabriel?

Klaus: Yes, I've been talking with her.

Serafall: You're interested?

Klaus: In a romantic sense, no, I'm more like a therapist for her.

Serafall: Oh?

Klaus: Yes, she feels that she rushed into the relationship with Issei, so she was not sure whether she loved him or it was feelings of admiration.

Serafall: So what was it?

Klaus: She loved him, she just wishes that she assessed it much better like you have done.

Serafall: I'm sure the guilt eats her up.

Klaus: It does, but not as much as the other one.

Merlin: The childhood friend?

Klaus: Yes, that bond hurt him the most, you saw it in his memories.

Merlin: That's true, he was down when he found out about Rias and the others and vented about it in that training room, but when he saw her, it really collapsed for him that he wanted to die. He didn't feel as much pain about the valkyrie, but as that dragon said, they didn't have a concrete relationship, but the cadre that hurt him.

Klaus: Yes, Gabriel has noted that she gave second rate smiles to people at the restaurant. She even recently tried to go on a date from a boy that was pestering her for one.

Serafall: What happened there?

Klaus: She couldn't do it, but it's a good thing that she didn't, he only wanted sex and I was glad to be patrolling the area.

Serafall: Why were you there?

Klaus: Because I was doing an investigation on the murdered exorcist that was reported by the church, I had seen him before, when I was leaving the church with Griselda-san, when I went to confirm Issei's ancestry.

Serafall: What about the exorcist?

Klaus: Because I had seen him with this woman - as he produced a holographic image of Flare - they were having sex and then they went into the church, I think she's the one that killed him.

Merlin: She doesn't look like an exorcist.

Serafall: Merlin, please take Lilith-chan and go on ahead, she shouldn't be hearing any of this - as she crouched down to Lilith - I'll be along shortly, okay?

Lilith: Okay, kaa-nee-chan.

It made Serafall smile because it really confused Lilith about Serafall's relationship to Merlin. Lilith had always seen Serafall as "nee-chan", since she was with Issei and Merlin was "kaa-chan". Yasaka laughed at how Serafall was trying to explain to Lilith that her other big sister figure now had the scent of her mother figure. Eventually, she was able to settle on the nickname of "kaa-nee-chan", but Merlin would still be "kaa-chan", they both assured Lilith that Issei was still "onii-chan". It would have been confusing to explain to Issei, if she started calling him "otou-nii-chan".

Serafall rubbed Lilith's head and she and Merlin gave each other a kiss on the cheek, before Merlin took Lilith with her to the leaders' press box. Klaus simply waved as they walked by, Lilith looked confusingly at him. When Serafall was sure that they were out of earshot, she turned her attention back to Klaus.

Serafall: How sure are you about that?

Klaus: Because when I went to the backroom to speak with Issei's grandmother, she looked at me with caution. She may not have thought that I was looking, but I was. When the reports came out about the murdered exorcist, I knew that she was a culprit. I went to investigate and heard Daniel, I believe was his name, after Irina blew him off, he was talking about someone named Flare, promising that he could have a threesome with her and Irina. I asked him about this "Flare", apparently, that's her name, when I showed him this...

Serafall: You...

Klaus: Don't worry, I altered his memory afterwards and I have already asked Griselda-san, if she had a "Flare" as an exorcist. I gave her the information that this was who I saw that exorcist with last, so they are looking for her.

Serafall: I would say that's good...

Klaus: Not only that, she was seen trying to flirt with Touji.

Serafall: You think she could be with Razevan?

Klaus: I believe so.

Serafall: We haven't even determined the spy in our own faction.

Klaus: I've been using my ability for any whispers, but nothing, not even on the ones that I suspected, well, most of them at least.

Serafall: Most?

Klaus: I still need to look into the Glasya-Labolas clan.

Serafall: So Falbium is still a possibility - saying it more as a statement than a question.

Klaus: Afraid so.

Serafall: Have you reported your findings to Sirzechs?

Klaus: Not yet, I wanted your opinion on the other matter, I only hope Issei finds people out there.

Serafall: Why's that?

Klaus: Because we will need to replace the manpower of Rias and her peerage, her knights wield both Gram, Durandal, and Excalibur.

Serafall: At least two of those will be with the alliance, Lightning is going to challenge Kiba for Gram and Arthur will challenge Xenovia for Excalibur as Merlin has told me, since it is his birthright.

Klaus: Arthur will surely win that, and what of this Lightning?

Serafall: From what I hear, she wants to beat Great Red to return to her home.

Klaus: Easier said than done.

Serafall: I'll say - as they made their way to the press box - I'm sure Ise-kun could ward her off, though.

Klaus: You think so?

Serafall: He'll probably suggest a spar with himself, since he is made from the flesh of Great Red.

Klaus: Hmm, think he can win?

Serafall: Ise-kun is not as good with a sword like Kiba, so it will depend on how he fares, but who knows with Ise-kun constantly training, he could have caught up to Kiba in skill level, but recently, I hear Lightning has been helping Rossweisse's group, or rather Kiba, Gasper, and Rossweisse.

Klaus: Hmm, how interesting, I wonder why?

Serafall: Well, according to many, Rossweisse is innocent of her crimes, she was drugged and raped because of Azazel's envy for Ise-kun because Ise-kun won Gabriel's heart, which you have confirmed, so he targeted Rossweisse with Penemue. As for Kiba and Gasper, they were used to lure Irina and Gabriel away by Rias, who has the unfortunate pleasure of being used as a pawn for Vali and today, it will all end.

Klaus: He's just like his ancestors, isn't he?

Serafall: I wouldn't say that, Merlin was team members with his ancestor, centuries ago. From what she has said his ancestor was a bit like Ise-kun, showing his perversions openly, but only with his beloved by groping her breasts or putting his head under her skirt.

Klaus: Haha, I wonder what changed.

Serafall: He had a dark side and that dark side influenced his descendants, unfortunately.

Klaus: That's a shame.

Serafall: You can ask Merlin for more information about it.

Klaus: I think I'll do just that - as they entered the press box.

Serafall went to sit next to Merlin, giving Lilith a kiss on the cheek and rubbing her head. Klaus sat on the other side of Merlin to begin to learn about the ancestry of the Lucifer clan. This allowed Lilith to move from Merlin's lap to Serafall's lap, so Merlin could give her attention to Klaus, but she still held Lilith's hand. Lilith just enjoyed the attention and soon, she would be reunited with Kunou as Yasaka headed to the East Yokai with Blake and Kunou first.

GREMORY TERRITORY

In a secluded alleyway, Satanael appeared, he concealed himself and waited for who his contact would be. He felt like he didn't have to worry about Richard as he had Haku go with him. The combination of their two sacred gears would make them near undetectable. He had some compassion for his race, hence why he instructed them to not kill any fallen angels, unless they had to. He knows that if he sent Yzak, then the fallen angels would become alert and he had no idea how many cadres would be in attendance. For all he could tell, at least Shemhazai and Azazel would be there.

In his thoughts, he sensed someone approaching him, they were cloaked, but Satanael kept his guard up. The person stopped until they were distant enough from Satanael, who was also cloaked, just in case. The two looked at each other before the cloaked person decided to speak.

????: Who are you?

Satanael: I suppose I should be asking you that, but there's a prisoner that I have special interest in.

????: Is that so? And who is it that you might be looking for?

Satanael: I cannot tell you that.

????: Why not?

Satanael: Because I do not know who you are and who sent you here, quite a coincidence that you encountered me here, no?

????: Hahaha, you're right, which brings me to the question, are you Satanael?

Satanael: Hmm? Sorry to say but I am not him.

????: Huh? Then who are you, Razevan told me that I would be meeting him here.

Satanael: Well, you are quite brash, but at least I know the name of your employer, so I know you're the spy that I am supposed to meet.

????: Oh? So, you are Satanael, haha, well, I'm Zephyrdor Glasya-Labolas - uncovering himself with his black magic-like tattoos on his face with green hair and green eyes.

Note: In the light novel, it's green hair, not blue, anime messed it up... again

Satanael: The disgraced heir of the Glasya-Labolas clan.

Zephyrdor: Tch, no thanks to Sairaorg.

Satanael: Do you plan to interfere in the rating game that he has?

Zephyrdor: No, but I finally learned something about this rating game.

Satanael: And that is?

Zephyrdor: It's a punishment for Rias Gremory to humiliate her in front of the factions.

Satanael: But she has the Sekiryuutei.

Zephyrdor: Dumb bitch went and slept with the Hakuryuukou, I mean if she didn't want to be a virgin, I could have dicked her down myself haha.

Satanael: She slept with Vali? But why?

Zephyrdor: No idea but I hope the pussy was worth it, it wasn't just her, other members of her peerage slept with other men, those men being the other male members of the peerage and the wielder of Vritra.

Satanael: Quite a scandalous thing to do.

Zephyrdor: I'm just mad I didn't know that they were horny, I would have fucked them myself.

Satanael: Well, I'm sure you can enjoy yourself with one of the female recruits, when the job is done.

Zephyrdor: Nice, well, come on, I paid off a few of the guards to help us get in.

Satanael: Very well - while he thought to himself - 'did Vali sleep with the Gremory to take her brother's position? I'm sure those that supported the Old Satans would have accepted him as the next Lucifer if Sirzechs had been imprisoned with the Trihexa, so why did he do it?'

He followed Zephyrdor through the Gremory territory as he knew what prison it was in. They both remained cloaked and concealed, Zephyrdor, after all, was the disgraced heir, so he had to continue the part. He had come into contact with Razevan sometime after he was told he was being replaced as the heir by Iryuka. He actually wasn't supposed to be the heir, the intended heir was killed in an accident, but that was not the case. They were actually killed by Diodora as a favor for Zephyrdor to be the heir of the clan, since he was sent as the representative for the Youth Demon Gathering.

However, he felt useless after seeing how his demonic power was ineffective against Sairaorg. He wanted more power and so Razevan gave him the opportunity to obtain it. Razevan gave him information about Rizevim's plans and he had them sent as anonymous tips to the factions, so they could prepare for them. He would then report back to Razevan about the factions, once he was aware of what they could do. He was lucky that sometimes Falbium talks in his sleep, and he only learned of Rias' infidelity just recently, thanks to Iryuka gossiping with Latia. He wished that he had pushed for an engagement with Latia because she was a beauty, and it would have a bitch slap to Seekvaira to know that he was banging her cousin. He never liked the bitch after she showed him disrespect at the Young Demon's Gathering. It would have been better if she spread her legs like Rias had done.

The two reached another gate in another back alley, it was unguarded at the moment, or so it seemed. Out of the shadows emerged two guards, Zephyrdor showed his face to guards, who gave a nod and let them in, being wary of anyone else. Satanael noticed that they were dressed as prison guards, but they did not have the Gremory crests on them. The guards were leading them to a door, which they entered to a room that had a hatch.

Satanael: So, what is this?

Zephyrdor: Haha, we're going underground. Razevan wanted this done efficiently, he had me scouting the prison ever since Euclid was kidnapped. I had these boys digging a tunnel to the prison. So, there is a concealed entrance inside, we'll have to split, they'll handle getting to the security room, while directing us to Euclid's cell.

Satanael: Hmm, you certainly took your time.

Zephyrdor: When you have months to plan, you make the most of it.

Satanael: From your profile, I didn't take you as much of a planner.

Zephyrdor: I've had time to learn - he gestured to the two "guards" - gentlemen?

They began to open the hatch and began to climb down the ladder, but Zephyrdor held Satanael back for a moment.

Satanael: What is it?

Zephyrdor: When the job is done, this tunnel has been rigged to blow, the guys had it ready as they dug through.

Satanael: Okay?

Zephyrdor: We also need to make sure that our accomplices are "clean", if you get my drift.

Satanael: No, I don't.

Zephyrdor: We kill those two after we get Euclid out of there.

Satanael: Ah, I see.

Zephyrdor: Don't worry, they got no families haha - as he descended down the ladder.

Satanael merely shrugged, he had already planned on killing the two goons, when the mission was completed. He didn't need to be told about collateral damage to help them escape. Once Zephyrdor was a good distance down the ladder, Satanael also began his descent, while closing the hatch to cover up the tunnel, just in case someone came by.

ROSSWEISSE'S APARTMENT

Tosca, Gasper, Kiba, and Tsubaki were waiting for Rossweisse, who was getting dressed. Tsubaki and Tosca were in casual wear as Tsubaki would be taking Tosca with the Sitri peerage to watch the rating game. Kiba was dressed in the school uniform, but he also had some gray and gold greaves on his arms and legs for added protection. Gasper was also dressed in a male uniform, underneath the jacket, he had sashes strapped to him that contained vials that were secured. The vials contained potions that could help against the effects of some of the sacred gear users in Sairaorg's peerage like he had done before.

Tsubaki: So, you guys will head to the Hyoudou mansion?

Kiba: Right, since they are likely going to gather Rias from there.

Gasper: We just need to wait for Rossweisse-sensei.

Tsubaki: Ok, Tosca-chan and I will meet up with Sona and the others.

Kiba: How are Murayama, Katase, and Aika handling it?

Tsubaki: They're doing alright, Sona has been getting them up to speed.

Gasper: That's good.

Tosca: How do you two feel?

Kiba: Nervous.

Tsubaki: Nervous about the rating game or nervous about what happens after?

Kiba: Both.

Gasper: Yeah, we don't have Issei-senpai, we betrayed him, and he's gone now - feeling down as Tosca pat him on the back.

Kiba: We need to keep our heads held high.

Tsubaki: Let's not forget that you have a match against Lightning.

Kiba: Yeah, I don't think I'm winning that one, but I will try my best.

Tosca: That's the spirit, Isaiah!

A door opened and out walked Rossweisse, not in her traditional valkyrie outfit, but there were some slight nods to it. She was dressed in a sleeveless black bodysuit with one finger gloves that went to her forearms. She wore white sleeves around her arms that were attached by golden clips to her shoulders. She also wore a white sash around her waist and also a white cloth over her chest. If one looked closely, the bodysuit was lightly armored, so Rossweisse did have armor on her chest, but was not seen thanks to the cloth she wore over her chest. There were black feathers on the edges of her sash and her white sleeves, along with the black and white head ornament, nods to her valkyrie motifs. In addition, her hair was braided, and she had a polearm on her back.

Kiba: Whoa.

Tsubaki: I'll say, looks like you're going to show those skills.

Rossweisse: Might as well, thanks to you and your naginata skills, along with Lightning's training, I think I am capable of handling myself in this fight.

Tsubaki: I think you have the most confidence on your team.

Kiba: She's the one that has been leading this thing, so it's only right that she does have confidence.

Tosca: You look so good, Rose-nee-san!

Rossweisse: Thank you.

Gasper: So, are we all ready?

Rossweisse: Yes.

Tsubaki: Good luck - giving Kiba a kiss.

Kiba: Thanks.

Tosca: We'll be cheering for you, only you - as she gave each of them a hug.

Rossweisse: Thank you, Tosca-chan - before turning to Kiba and Gasper - ready?

They both nodded and she created a transport circle to take them to the Hyoudou Mansion.

Tsubaki: Now, it's our turn, but first, let's make sure the doors are locked.

After making sure that everything was secure, Tsubaki made a transport circle to take them away to meet the rest of the Sitri peerage.

HYOUDOU MANSION

Everyone had gotten ready, but they were a bit nervous, after all, this was Sairaorg Bael. It still gnawed at the girls of how they beat him the first time, they still believed that it was based on the combination of Xenovia, Kiba, and Rossweisse, but something about that grinded a gear in Rias' mind. They had done well, or at least they believed so in their training, it was also helpful of Kuroka, Bikou, Arthur, and Le Fay to help out. Of course, they were unaware that two of those people had a different agenda.

They waited until two magic circles appeared in the living room and five figures emerged. Three from one and two from the other, those figures were Kiba, Gasper, Rossweisse, Arthur, and Bikou. The five noted that all of them looked ready as Xenovia was dressed in her church battle suit, Asia was in her nun's clothing, and Akeno was in her priestess outfit. Normally, Rias and Koneko wore the school outfit, but things changed as Koneko had karate gi up top and wore biker shorts, she had her gloves on as well. While Rias wore a white, black, and red female biker suit.

Arthur: It seems you're all ready.

Rias: Oh, Arthur-san, it's good to see you.

Kuroka: Vali-nya~ didn't come with you?

Bikou: We assumed he was with you.

Le Fay: What made you think that? - slightly nervous about their relationship being out there.

Bikou: Because he's not with us - raising an eyebrow at her nervousness, but it was an act on his part.

Le Fay: Oh.

Akeno: You have a new outfit, Rossweisse.

Xenovia: And a new weapon.

Rossweisse: They were gifts.

Akeno: Maybe you want to impress someone? - licking her lips.

Rossweisse: Yes, I hope to impress the higher ups and hopefully that I may get a promotion for my skills in this game.

Rias: Oh, well, I'm sure you will do well - a bit surprised by the conviction that Rossweisse was looking to get promoted.

Another magic circle appeared and this time, Grayfia stepped out and looked at everyone present.

Grayfia: Oh, good, you're all here, that makes things easier.

Rias: We're all present and accounted for - to which Grayfia raised an eyebrow at her.

Grayfia knew that was not true as she was still missing her pawn, not her former one, of course. Grayfia slightly shrugged her shoulders and turned to the Hyoudou patriarchs.

Grayfia: Will you be joining us, Mr. & Mrs. Hyoudou?

Gorou: Oh, no, sorry - shaking his head.

Asia: You're not coming, Otou-san?

Gorou: No, Asia, we're not, Miki has not been feeling well.

Rias: Oh, you can rest at my family's mansion and...

Gorou: No, Rias, we'll be staying here, we wish you the best of luck and Grayfia, is it?

Grayfia: Yes?

Gorou: Could you give this to Rias' parents, please? - as he handed over a letter to her.

Grayfia: I shall do that - she had a feeling of what it was about, she could see the guilt in his eyes.

She knew that they knew of what was about to happen and it was likely that they would have been ridiculed by the populace. She believed that it was smart of them to stay here. Gorou nodded at her accepting his request and then went back to his wife.

Miki: Good luck to you all, but sadly, I'm afraid that you won't win - making many gasps in surprise, or rather those that didn't know the truth.

Asia: You don't mean that, Okaa-san.

Miki: I'm sorry, Asia, but I really do - as tears began to stream down her face.

Gorou: Hard times are coming, Asia, we'll need to face it together, for better or worse - at this, Arthur, Bikou, and Grayfia nodded.

An action that was seen by Rossweisse's group, but they said nothing.

Gorou: We'll see you, when you get back - as he took Miki up the stairs to their room.

Grayfia: Shall we? - as she created a magic circle.

Rias: Yes - as her group was joined by Rossweisse, Kiba, and Gasper, along with her peerage.

Grayfia nodded and they all left, leaving the remnants of the Vali team behind.

Arthur: Looks like it's our turn.

Kuroka: What do you think Hyoudou-nya~ meant by hard times are coming?

Bikou: Who knows, maybe we'll get an answer after the rating game.

Le Fay: You guys have also been distant with us, Onii-sama.

Arthur: We assumed that you were being cross with us as we have been on missions handling the remnants of the Khaos Brigade before we come here to help train the Gremory peerage. You don't go with us for those missions, so we thought it was best to give you your space - as he patted his sister's shoulder, while also placing Armaros' seal in the process.

Kuroka: Really-nya~? Wow, I didn't know that we were like that.

Bikou: If you're hiding something, that's on you, we're supposed to be a team.

Le Fay: Oh, er, right, we're sorry.

Arthur: Let's just get a move on - as he activated Caliburn - shall we?

Kuroka/Le Fay: Hai - Bikou just shrugged his shoulders.

Arthur used Caliburn's ability to take them to the Underworld for the rating game. Watching them leave was Gorou, who had finished putting his crying wife to bed. They knew they were to blame for losing their son, he felt disgusted himself. He, of all people, should know that looks aren't everything, but he had insulted his son, who was now gone. All he knows is that he will have some crying girls to deal with in several hours.

RATING GAME WAITING ROOM (GREMORY)

Grayfia had transported Rias and her team to their waiting room, but when in the Underworld, Rias felt a slight tug towards something. She looked off in the distance and wondered why this tug was connected to her. It was then she realized that they were her pawn pieces, but she was confused why they were out there.

Rias: 'Why are my pawn pieces out in Tannin's territory?'

Akeno: Rias, are you alright?

Rias: Yes, it's just that I felt my pawn pieces.

Akeno: Pawn pieces? - this made Kiba, Gasper, and Rossweisse's eyes widen a little.

Rias: Yes, and now I just realized my cousin has a full peerage, but I don't, or do I?

Akeno: I don't know - the other girls pondered this information as well.

It was then they were interrupted by Sona and her peerage coming to see them.

Rias: Sona? It's good to see you - she was going to go for a hug, but Sona held her hand up to stop her.

Sona: No thanks, I see you got a combat outfit.

Rias: Yes, I did, you know how tough my cousin is, the school uniform wouldn't hold up.

Sona: Indeed.

Asia: Aika? Is that you?

Aika: Oh? Asia, you're here.

Xenovia: You joined Sona's peerage?

Aika: Yep!

Rias: I thought you didn't have many pieces left.

Sona: I had a few pawn pieces laying around.

Akeno: It's nice to see you, Kiyome.

Kiyome: Can't say I can say the same, we never talked much, Himejima-san.

Akeno: I suppose you're right.

Sona let out a sigh as she was happy that Kiyome didn't let her anger get to her.

Rias: Where's Genshirou?

Sona: Likely with my sister - shrugging her shoulders, she found it easy to lie to Rias, considering how much Rias had been lying to her.

Rias: I see.

Sona: But you shouldn't worry about him, you can see him later.

Rias: That's fine, so you're here to wish us good luck?

Sona: No, I'm actually here for Rossweisse.

Rossweisse: Me?

Sona: Yes, my peerage will stay here, but I was instructed to get you, Maou's orders.

Rias: You better go with her, Rossweisse.

Rossweisse: I understand - as she followed Sona out of the room, once they were far away, she had to ask - what's this about?

Sona: My sister told me that you needed to prove yourself in this rating game, I think you are capable of doing so, but for you to be elevated, you need to be traded and I think they found a new king for you.

Rossweisse grimaced at this, as they reached a room that had a few individuals waiting for them. One she recognized as the Maou Beelzebub, the other was a butler, and two women. The first woman had glasses and pale green-blonde hair, while the other woman had blonde hair with blue tips.

Ajuka: Hello, Rossweisse-san.

Rossweisse: What's this about, Beelzebub-sama?

Ajuka: Well, I'd like to introduce you to your new king, Seekvaira Agares - gesturing to the woman with glasses.

Seekvaira: Hello, Rossweisse, I am intrigued about Nordic magic, a skill that I know you are well adept in. This is my queen, Alivian, my knight is off supporting her brother, who you will face in this rating game, he is also a knight.

????: Wait, wait, is that why you had me here, to gloat about your new piece? - blond woman asked.

Seekvaira: You'll have to excuse my cousin, you may not know this but she and I were selected to be fiancées to Issei.

Rossweisse: Okay? But what does that have to do with me?

Seekvaira: Well, for one, I think you and I could work well together and we are aware of your innocence in all of this. I feel that when he returns, you can talk with him. I will not put our relationship in your face, but I feel that you both deserve to find closure. So even if it doesn't work, I do hope you two can be friends at least, but I still would like your skills on my team, if you are willing.

Rossweisse was shocked at the offer, the blonde woman was glowering that her cousin would be getting a new piece. However, from what Rossweisse could see, she was making plans as well. It was then that she remembered that she would also lose two other people that have become close to her.

Rossweisse: But what about Kiba and Gasper?

Seekvaira: I figured that you would say that, but that is up to you, they have some level of innocence to them, but keep in mind, to some extent, it would include Gabriel and Irina as Kiba and Gasper were instruments to lure the angels away from Issei.

Rossweisse grimaced as she remembered saying her final goodbye to the now former reincarnated angel. She hasn't heard from her since the graduation day and it has been weeks.

Rossweisse: But it wasn't their fault, they were threatened, coerced into giving a false sense of love to them. Rias had threatened their loved ones, they don't deserve to suffer.

Seekvaira: But they haven't.

Rossweisse: Huh?

Sona: Kiba is very happy with Tsubaki from what I have seen.

Seekvaira: And Valerie has defended Gasper quite well, I am thinking that Elmenhilde is beginning to reconsider her ban on him.

Rossweisse: Gasper was banned?

Seekvaira: Not really, he still would have been allowed to visit Valerie, but we believe at some point that Issei could see that Gasper became a man defending his loved ones, even if it meant betraying him, this wasn't for Gasper's gain, it was for Valerie's protection and Kiba did the same for Tosca.

Sona: But Kiba still needs to face your friend, Lightning.

Rossweisse: That's right, wouldn't Lightning make a better prospect than I?

Seekvaira: In some ways - not seeing Latia's eyes light up - but I prefer what you can bring to the team.

Sona: Keep in mind, if you impress the higher ups, you will be promoted to high class.

Ajuka: Which means you will have your own pieces.

Seekvaira: Thus, you can take Kiba and Gasper, you are already aware of what is going to happen to Rias and the others, right?

Rossweisse: I believe so.

Seekvaira: Well, a war is coming, I would like you by my side, Rossweisse, do you accept joining me for the times ahead?

Rossweisse: I accept, if it helps me protect those that I care about.

Seekvaira: Good, and Sona, you and I will be sharing custody of Kuoh.

Sona: Is that so?

Ajuka: With the threat of Vali out there, we figured that this is the best option, but not just him, but also his father.

Rossweisse: His father?

Ajuka: He is our new enemy, but we do not know when he will strike.

Rossweisse: Just great, first he lies about Issei protecting his life and now he has a father that threatens the factions, after his grandfather did it, what is with this family?

Sona: Your guess is as good as ours.

Seekvaira: Wait, how do you know what happened with Issei and Vali?

Rossweisse: Lightning told me, Miki and Gorou are also aware and have fallen in depression, Miki more so than Gorou, but he left some departing words to the girls that hard times were ahead, so they are preparing themselves.

Ajuka: Hmm, some wise words, it's too bad that they couldn't have been said sooner, you may go, Rossweisse, good luck with your battle.

Rossweisse: Thank you - giving a bow as Sona escorted her back to the Gremory waiting room.

Latia: I think I will persuade this Lightning to join me.

Seekvaira: Good luck, I hear that Odin is passing her off to Issei, so you won't claim her - making Latia grimace in annoyance.

She was not pleased that Seekvaira obtained someone that worked with Issei before. It would give her some leverage in obtaining information about Issei and getting closer to his affections. She felt displeased, she wanted to figure out a way to get Issei to like her and accept their engagement, but without knowing his interests, she didn't know where to begin. She knew there was more to that perverted exterior of his and hated how Rias only exploited that, but she had learned that Venelana groomed him a bit, so it made her intrigued to the man that he has become. She knew that he was worthy of her because he was with the Maou Leviathan, but she wanted to make herself worthy of him.

Latia: 'What's a woman got to do?' - letting out a sigh as she decided to leave, since her uncle was also helping Alivian with his own pieces, since he was promoted.

She just knew that he wouldn't leave her cousin but would keep the pieces on hand. The butler had no interest in reincarnating anyone as far as she could tell. Seekvaira watched her cousin leave and could not help but wonder what Latia was planning or at least what was going on in her head.

Meanwhile Sona had returned Rossweisse back to the waiting room and left with her peerage. They were walking until they encountered Riser with his queen and a pink haired woman. She was dressed more in a business suit attire than her provocative armor, but Sona knew her.

Sona: Riser? And Roygun-san?

Riser: Hey, not surprising to see you here.

Roygun: Hello, Sitri heiress.

Sona: I guess you are heading to the press box, no Ravel?

Riser: No, but she will be watching from her apartment, she is also babysitting the blonde bastard's siblings.

Sona: Your mother allowed that?

Riser: Yes, under better circumstances, she wishes she had gotten to know them and not their brother first.

Momo: I'll say.

Roygun: I am terribly sorry for what my apprentice has done to you.

Momo: Not your fault, we just fell for someone who couldn't keep it in his pants, even Issei wouldn't force himself on someone, and he was a pervert. He could have easily used pheromones to get any girl he wanted.

Ruruko: But that's not his way, but I think I would like to see your sister's shop.

Momo: I hear it has some amazing clothes, she wouldn't try to upcharge us, right?

Riser: Haha, no, she would likely give you discounts for life, if she could apologize to you, she knows the first time was a mistake, but the next time, she went willingly. She regrets that and for ruining your relationship, but also the relationship between the rascals and their big brother.

Ruruko: Well, this summer, we can get our shop on!

Roygun: I'd like to join you, I need to speak with my now former apprentice, I guess, she had so much promise.

Riser: We can't dwell on the past.

Yubelluna: Only to the future.

Roygun: Well, we should get a move on, I hear that one of these people would be worth looking at.

Sona: I believe that would be Rossweisse.

Roygun: The valkyrie?

Sona: Yes, according to my queen, she was doing the planning for this rating game.

Roygun: Hmm, I wonder how she handles this one, but at least she has experience with this opponent.

Riser: This ought to be fun.

WASTELANDS OF PERSIA

Morou had transported himself and was wandering through these wastelands, grumbling about how troublesome it was to find this god. He had expected to simply be transported to the domain, but that was not the case. He was lucky to have worn his goggles as bits of sand cut into his skin. Evidently, he wandered into what would be his 7th cave along his trek.

Morou: Damn it, all this to find one god, but then again, this god is someone that we would like by our side.

He took the flask on his hip to drink water from it, after all, he had prepared himself. It was then he felt a chaotic presence dwelling further inside the cave and it brought chills to him. The cave was vastly bigger than the others, but he decided to venture inside. He felt along the walls and noticed something about them, they weren't rocky.

Morou: Smooth, and the smell of iron, this is metal, rusted, but metal, nonetheless.

Impressed with his finding, he continued on, wondering what was in the cave as he also found himself descending into the ground level now. He kept his hand on the walls as his goggles activated night vision as he was not a demon. Razevan had questioned if Morou was a cyborg himself, since Morou had claimed to help his former employer develop a cyborg body, but also Morou never slept and continued his experiments. This is why Razevan questioned what species Morou was, he did know that Morou had run-ins with vampires before but nothing else.

He continued to descend into the cave, scanning for any life forms but found nothing. The only thing that he felt was the chaotic presence that kept drawing him further into the cave. It brought him flashbacks to his own underground lab, which he tried to preserve his work, but it was crushed from falling debris. He had narrowly escaped and was brought back to form by Razevan himself, so he pledged himself to the demon. He did lose an arm and a leg, of course, he built himself new ones, only to lose said arm again to Fenrir. He would have lost more, if Satanael and Team Abyss did not show up.

????: So, you're the one that he sent.

Morou: Who goes there? - as the place lit up to reveal part of the lab that he was standing in.

????: I am the one that Razevan seeked for you to get.

Morou: Ah, Angra Mainyu, it is an honor - as he bowed, even though he saw no one.

Angra: How courteous of you - as a dark mist ventured into the lab, it formed into a phantom-like body with a muscular build with glowing fire-like eyes and horns on its head.

Morou: It's an honor to meet with you.

Angra: So, what is it that Razevan needs.

Morou: Bodies.

Angra: Explain.

Morou: Lord Razevan, as we speak, is venturing into the domain of Lord Hades to gather souls of beings called Quincies and a few fallen angels.

Angra: Quincies? Hmm, he wants to bring them back?

Morou: Only a select number of them.

Angra: And what do you seek for these bodies to have?

Morou: Well, I know that the females should have mature bodies and be capable of fighting, he wants it so Satanael's sexually depraved team may get their rocks off with someone other than their female teammate, not that she minds, she's quite a slut.

Angra: Hahaha, I did not expect Satanael to be alive, I heard he went missing sometime after his group that he helped create, the Khaos Brigade, had found Ophis.

Morou: Yes, then she became a figurehead for the group, but it was all a ploy as Lord Razevan's father, Rizevim, took over with his Qlippoth group.

Angra: I heard about that, it seems that Rizevim has failed.

Morou: In his dream of conquering the factions, yes, he failed, but he was able to make the gods of other factions seal themselves with the Trihexa. Indra is preparing his war with Shiva, but that is a conflict of the Hindu faction, we should not worry ourselves about that.

Angra: And Hades?

Morou: I hear he is under heavy surveillance, but I doubt he would join as the Quincies are natural enemies of his soul reapers.

Angra: That is true, hmm, well, the Longinus of the DxD team are a threat, so I shall help you with the bodies, I'm assuming you want them to be something like this... - as he transformed into a black-haired woman with a voluptuous figure - at least for the females.

Morou: Yes, but of course, we intend for the women to develop their own features that they had before like per say, if they had blonde hair before they died, then they should have blonde hair, when their souls are placed into the new bodies.

Angra: Ah, so dummy bodies like mannequins, huh? However, from the neck down, they are essentially the same - as he transformed back into his phantom form - I can do that.

Morou: Excellent, Lord Razevan asked me to assist you with this.

Angra: Do you have space where you are from?

Morou: For your lab? Of course.

Angra: No... - as Morou felt a giant surge of energy - I mean everything.

Morou: What?

*KRSSH*

As the ground rumbled, that Morou used magic to keep his footing and from falling to the ground.

Morou: What was that?

Angra: Haha, why don't you go back the way you came.

At that, Morou went running, despite how much he had trekked, the adrenaline in his veins surged. He took off towards the mouth of the cave, however, he did not hear swirling winds. He saw light and when he came out of the cave, he found the bewildered stares of a half naked Yzak and Flare.

Yzak: What the fuck?

Flare: Did you do this!? Really? I was almost close to another orgasm.

Morou: But I...

Angra: Hahaha, I have teleported my domain to yours, now you and I can work together... - as he made his appearance, while Yzak and Flare got into defensive stances.

Morou: Morou.

Angra: Ah, Morou.

Yzak: Who are you?

Morou: This is the Evil God of Zoroastrianism, Angra Mainyu, he is the one that created Aži Dahāka.

Yzak: Whoa.

Angra: Ah, so did Razevan wish for me to have the female bodies modeled after her - pointing at Flare.

Flare: Huh?

Morou: No, no, they would need a little more muscle tone, Flare is more of a support type.

Flare: Hey!

Angra: Very well - shrugging, he could tell that Flare wasn't really the combative type anyways - shall we begin?

Morou: Of course - as he turned back to Yzak and Flare - you two... carry on with whatever you were doing.

Not needing to be told twice, Yzak had Flare's top off instantly, revealing her bare breasts to the other two and lifting her on his shoulder.

Yzak: Keep it as a souvenir - referring to Flare's top and bra as he left with Flare giggling perversely.

Angra: Was that supposed to impress us?

Morou: I do not know, but he may be somewhat right, all of them seem to like her breasts, maybe we should make the breast size of the dummies to be similar to hers - as he gingerly picked up the torn shirt and bra and dropped them in a bag.

Angra: I suppose you're right - as he turned to head back into his lab - if I may ask, why do I sense Fenrir here?

Morou: Ah, he is to be Lord Eishi's sacred gear.

Angra: Lord Eishi?

Morou: He is Razevan's son.

Angra: I thought that was Vali Lucifer.

Morou: Oh no, no, no, Vali was simply a failure, while he may be the Hakuryuukou, he does not possess the Lucifer clan's special ability like Lord Razevan and Lord Eishi.

Angra: And with the power of Fenrir to back him up, which is essentially, the power of a Longinus...

Morou: He will have the potential to be the strongest Lucifer to ever exist.

Angra: As long as he is not a threat to me.

Morou: He won't be, he is currently training with another warrior that we found.

Angra: Another warrior?

Morou: Yes, he is otherworldly.

Angra: Didn't Rizevim discover another world?

Morou: Yes, he did and how unfortunate, I discovered that Great Red is closing off gaps to prevent a disaster, Rizevim probably found something that spooked the dragon.

Angra: If it can spook him, then it's a good thing he is sealing this world away from others, I wonder what has become of Rizevim's body?

Morou: Oh, we have it, or at least what's left of it is in preservation.

Angra: Hmm, would it be possible to use some of his flesh, maybe one of these bodies could have the Lucifer clan's power as well.

Morou: Hmm, let me contact Lord Razevan, he is currently in Hades' domain.

Angra: Haha, my source informed me that Hades left with Erebus and Thanatos for the rating game that is taking place today.

Morou: So that leaves Nyx around, perhaps Lord Razevan could seduce her to our cause? - as he created a communication circle.

Razevan: What is it, Morou?

Morou: Ah, Lord Razevan, I'm with Angra Mainyu, he gave a proposal that I feel that you should listen to - as he made the communication to a speaker for Angra to also speak.

Angra: Hello, Razevan Lucifer.

Razevan: Angra Mainyu, it's an honor for you to join us, what is it that you have suggested to Morou?

Angra: I was told that you have the flesh of Rizevim here, I was wondering if it could also be used to develop the bodies, maybe a few could also inherit the Lucifer clan power.

Razevan: An interesting concept, but it would not be possible, my father did not have the ability, I doubt will be innate, however, my father was a Super Devil, perhaps it could work, since I intend to imbue some of them with demonic power, it would be wise to have some of them with demonic flesh.

Angra: Thank you and also, I was told that you are in Hades' domain, the only one you would have to worry about is Nyx, the other two left with Hades.

Razevan: Really? Haha, I do not sense her presence.

Angra: Hmm, we, gods, are extremely prideful, this is a miscalculation on Hades' part.

Razevan: It's no wonder they did not join the biblical factions until late, they never interfered, until the Khaos Brigade decided to attack the Nordic faction, other than that, this would have been a war between the Khaos Brigade and the biblical factions, but my father got greedy.

Angra: Indeed, it's why they did not interfere when Kokabiel attacked the two heiresses in that town in Japan and then your son revealed himself to be working for the Khaos Brigade, when the biblical factions made an alliance.

Razevan: Yes, the Nordic would never have interfered with what Kokabiel planned, though the church was foolish to only send a few exorcists.

Angra: That is true, they never would have done anything, conflict within the biblical factions meant nothing to the other factions. Kokabiel was also arrogant, for someone who survived the war, he was quite a coward going after the sisters of the Maous.

Razevan: Yes, he might as well cut the middleman out and just attack the Underworld, but he wanted to start the holy war all over again. Since exorcists would be killed in the territory of a demon, which wouldn't have been the first time.

Morou: Ah, yes, Masaomi Yaegaki was killed in the territory of Cleria Belial.

Razevan: Correct, she owned the territory before Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri, but she was also Masaomi's lover, the church had him killed and the council had Cleria killed, Diehauser wanted to know the truth, hence why he joined my father.

Morou: How tragic.

Angra: I suppose - though he didn't care.

Razevan: Anyways, since I know no one is here, perhaps I shall go to Cocytus and recruit Kokabiel.

Morou: Would you consider recruiting Loki?

Razevan: No, after all, we killed his son to be used as a sacred gear.

Angra: That would be smart, I don't think any of his children would join you.

Razevan: I'm aware, anyway, I shall leave you two to get the bodies ready.

Morou: Very well, Lord Razevan - as he disconnected the call and turned to Angra - let me show you where we keep the remains of Rizevim.

As the two left for the preservation containment of the base, where the bodies of Lilith, Rizevim, and Fenrir where stored. It was also where Fenrir had his soul ensnared in a magical artifact, until they could have Satanael make the sacred gear to store it in.

GREMORY WAITING ROOM

The anticipation for this fight was reeling in on all of them, their nerves were getting to them. Well, most of them, except for three of them, who were simply waiting for this to end. Asia could not help but look at Akeno, she was still frightened about what she saw in the reflection of Akeno the other day.

Akeno: Are you okay, Asia?

Asia: Huh? Oh, I'm fine.

Akeno: Are you sure? Because you have been staring at me funnily?

Asia: I'm sorry, it's just that I remember that you didn't do so well against Sairaorg's queen the last time - she lied, she didn't want to talk about the reflections of Akeno that she was seeing.

Akeno: Oh? Well, don't worry, I have come a long way and so have you.

Asia: Right, I didn't do anything the last time and also Kuisha-san has also come a long way.

Akeno: Well, with our team strategy, we'll find a way to top her and Sairaorg, okay?

Asia: Okay, but Akeno-san?

Akeno: Yes, Asia?

Asia: I also stare at you because you remind me of her sometimes - she began to confess.

Akeno: Who, Asia? - fearing that the voice in her head was probably right.

Asia: Of Raynare - as Akeno's breath hitched.

Akeno: Oh, ara~ ara~, don't worry, Asia, I'm not like her, she won't hurt you or I... - her eyes widened in realization - 'no, no, no, no, no, no.'

"Akeno": Well, well, well, finally figured it out, you finally looked at yourself in the mirror.

Akeno: 'No, I...'

"Akeno": You cheated on him, Akeno haha, I wanted to humiliate him myself, but you girls did this, and I still want my own pound of flesh.

Akeno: 'No, you made me...'

"Akeno": I didn't do a damn thing, you listened to the Hakuryuukou's words and fell for him like a whore in heat. You thought he was "manly" and felt the need to reward him, along with your king and you facilitated in forcing others away from Issei, remember when your king threatened your two peerage members to "get with the program", hmm? Remember that?

Akeno: 'But they said he was weak and...'

"Akeno": Please, he's his rival, of course he would say anything to undermine his rival, haven't you learned to never trust a Lucifer? If you didn't let your king do what she did, guess what? You could have left him, and the red dragon would be plowing away at two angels to his heart's content, but you didn't want him to have that because the Hakuryuukou told you that he should have nothing, and you believed it. To add insult to injury, you desecrated his own bedroom and the lies that you told his parents, you must have felt good about that one, didn't you? He helps you reconcile with your father and you shatter what little bonds he had left his own parents, how ironic is that hahaha.

Asia: Akeno-san?

Akeno: Huh? - as she snapped out of her thoughts.

Asia: You're crying.

Akeno: What? - as she brought a hand to her face, it was wet, Asia was right, but Asia didn't know why.

She had blatantly cheated on the one who helped her accept her for she was and she had just told Asia that she would never let Raynare hurt her and was about to say Issei's name. As she remembered what Raynare did to him, but she had done worse than Raynare. The voice in her head was right, it was she that persuaded Rias to get Irina and Gabriel away from Issei. She listened to Vali's words, if Issei didn't deserve a fallen angel, then he certainly didn't deserve an actual angel.

When Xenovia confessed that Irina was beginning to crush on Kiba, she had the plan initiated. She was the one that shattered a childhood bond that was almost proven unbreakable. After all, Irina came back for Issei and found her way into his heart, even if Rias hogged Issei most of the time. She had heard Irina tell Issei one time that "childhood friends are more important than girlfriends", that probably was true. If Rias, Asia, or her didn't hog Issei as much, Irina would have swept them and that made her a threat in Akeno's mind. Her heart sank to her stomach as she knew she was much worse than Raynare ever could be.

Akeno: 'That explains my father's actions at the restaurant, he had to have known and if he does, oh no, the factions would know and then this...' - realizing the rating game was the nail in the coffin.

"Akeno": That's right, I wonder how you'll all be victimized without the Red Dragon on your side, but look on the bright side, you'll have that job for you, trust me, you're going to need it.

Akeno: 'Who are you? Why are you tormenting me like this?'

"Akeno": Oh, honey, I just love the chaos and I wanted my revenge, but you girls couldn't keep your legs closed, so this just became a fun side project to watch you all forget about him and plot against him like I said it was your idea to take away the angels from him.

Akeno: 'No, I didn't mean to...'

"Akeno": Yeah, right, let me show you something - as they were whisked away to part in her memory.

She found herself in the kitchen with a clone of herself that she had to snort at its appearance.

Akeno: You had to stain my image?

"Akeno": You already did that yourself and it wouldn't be fun to show you who I am just yet. I bet this place looks familiar, huh?

Akeno: Yes, it's the Hyoudou mansion.

"Akeno": But at what part?

Akeno looked around, she could see Xenovia and Irina talking about something and Issei being near them, but they seemed to ignore him. She could see Asia going up to Issei and she saw a look of repulsion appear on his as he headed to the bathroom. She could see herself and Rias in the kitchen and she knew what they were talking about.

Akeno: This is after we gave ourselves to Vali.

"Akeno": Correct, a mere few hours of pleasure, but come here, listen to this - as she was near the closed door of the bathroom that Issei was in.

Akeno slowly walked to the door as she did, she could hear Xenovia reciting the plan to Irina. The plan that Akeno created for Rias, just so they could please Vali, not aware of his little scheme. She pressed her ear to the door and listened, it was Issei vomiting.

"Akeno": Do you know what he is vomiting?

Akeno: What? - she was afraid of the answer.

"Akeno": Blood, no thanks to you, congratulations on using the reincarnated angel's loyalty to the blueberry, good thing she acts like a soldier, so of course, she would listen to the orders of her mistress, just like you predicted.

Akeno: This is my fault.

"Akeno": For those two - pointing at Xenovia and Irina - oh yeah, but the rest of you, hmm, I'll have to go into their minds and see, but those of you that went with Vali, you did so willingly, now let's move forward a bit.

The next thing Akeno knew there was an orgy in front of her, it looked oddly familiar, until she remembered that it was the orgy they orchestrated and yes, it was in Issei's room.

Akeno: What?

"Akeno": What's the matter, I thought you would be aroused after all, this did happen, look at you go! - pointing at the Akeno that was spanking Kuroka's behind as Vali had sex with the black cat from behind and stroking Gasper, who had a pained expression.

Akeno: No, this isn't...

"Akeno": Real? Oh, it very much is, the memories of a whore fallen angel, daddy must be very proud, oh wait, he's not haha!

The memories shifted forward again, until Akeno found herself standing in the restaurant, she could see herself sitting across Baraqiel. She looked happy and so did Baraqiel, until further inspection. Baraqiel had a fake smile, his tears were not because of her graduating, it's because of what she had done to someone that was innocent.

"Akeno": If you only you let things be, this is who the boy would still have - she shifted the scene over and Akeno was surprised to see the sex session that was happening.

In the room, which was Issei's room, she saw Issei driving himself into Xenovia, rubbing Irina and Rossweisse, kissing Gabriel. Eventually, more women joined them, but to Akeno, their faces were blurry. However, she did see Issei pull out and spill his seed on Xenovia. Akeno gasped as he was much bigger than Vali, thicker as well.

"Akeno": Oh? You like what you see? - making Akeno blush.

Akeno: N... no, but why is Rossweisse here and Xenovia?

"Akeno": Oh, that's right, I said you did ruin it for her, remember your plan, you needed to make her compliant - as the memory came back.

Akeno saw herself sneak up on Xenovia and cast a spell as she saw herself walk away, licking her lips that her plan was in effect.

"Akeno": Remember now? You altered her memories of Issei, so instead of her slapping the reincarnated angel for thinking of falling further into her little crush on the knight, you had her facilitate it. She went to Rias about what the angel confided her in. I must say that you and your mistress have such cold hearts, since it was your mistress that also had the blueberry incite her angel friend to bring in the seraph. Wow, the Lucifer made you smitten for him to go to such lengths and yet he wanted to kill you, or did you forget that?

Akeno: No - she whispered.

"Akeno": Oh, and about the valkyrie, why didn't you have the seraph be persuaded by the cadre, you know that's the reason why he fell from his father's grace, you and your mistress never told him that his "love" was betraying her "love" as well.

Akeno: No, but where does Rossweisse fit into this?

"Akeno": Ask her that yourself or did you forget the reaction that she gave you when she came back, oh, and for Issei's dick size, he's probably bigger than your dear Vali, who's what? 8 inches at best and more on the thin side in terms of girth, if your memory serves correct. Oh, well, it doesn't matter, you won't ever find out and I have no intention of finding out for you, but I will get my revenge on the bastard, my own way, ta ta! - waving goodbye and forcing Akeno out of her own mind.

She woke up to find her team standing over her, Asia healing her, she looked through all of their eyes. She could see grim expressions on Kiba and Rossweisse's faces. Gasper held a neutral one, similar to Koneko's usual face, but here, the white cat had some slight worry in her eyes.

Rias: Are you okay, Akeno?

Akeno: I... I'm fine.

Asia: Are you sure? You were crying again.

Akeno: Again? I guess I was worried about what would happen if we lost today.

Rias: Then let's make sure that doesn't happen - she smiled.

Akeno: Right - as Koneko looked skeptically at Akeno before shrugging, when Akeno locked eyes with Rossweisse, the valkyrie shook her head.

Rossweisse had seen the first time when tears had started falling down Akeno's face and she knew that Akeno figured it out. She headed off as she knew that the hybrid would seek her out. She was right as when she was alone, Akeno came to speak to her, after everyone else dispersed, but not knowing what to say, Rossweisse decided to speak first.

Rossweisse: So, you figured it out?

Akeno: Rossweisse, what happened between you and Azazel?

Rossweisse: Something I don't want to remember - she responded so coldly that Akeno's breath stopped for a second.

Akeno: I'm sorry, I was just trying to figure something out because you didn't seem so fond of it, when you returned.

Rossweisse: Because I wasn't fond of it.

Akeno: I did something that I am not fond of either, I truly became the monster that he feared.

Rossweisse: He?

Akeno: Issei, I became Raynare.

Rossweisse: That's not a surprise.

Akeno: No, you don't get it, it's not just with the cheating, but I caused others to cheat.

Rossweisse: I'm aware.

Akeno: So, you know that I manipulated Xenovia's memories to make her seek Kiba and use her influence over Irina to do so as well?

Rossweisse: What? - at which Akeno let out a sigh.

Akeno: I altered Xenovia's memories of Issei to make her believe he was weak and replaced him with Kiba.

Rossweisse: You... - as she looked over at Xenovia, who was clueless as ever - that means that she never would have betrayed Issei.

Akeno: No, and neither would have Irina and Gabriel, if I didn't do what I thought was right. I believed in Vali that Issei shouldn't have anything, no one should love him. I gave the idea to Rias to have Xenovia choose Kiba, which would pull Irina away from Issei, which worked as she developed a small crush on Kiba and Xenovia gave word back to us, which we then had Kiba and Gasper threatened about losing their loved ones. Rias felt that Gabriel could also be pulled in as well, if Xenovia could pull Irina, then Irina would pull Gabriel. It's because I... - she did not get to speak as Rossweisse pushed her into a wall and pressed her forearm into Akeno's neck.

Rossweisse: Did you tell Azazel about this plan of yours?

Akeno: No, no, we didn't.

Rossweisse: So, Azazel did not know that Gabriel would cheat?

Akeno: No, he didn't.

Rossweisse: So, then it was thanks to you not communicating that he raped me? - she lowly hissed as to not cause others to hear the commotion.

Akeno: Wha... what?

Rossweisse: You heard me, I was drugged by him, so he could have me with Penemue. I'll admit that I will take fault for giving into peer pressure and drinking in celebration for the upgrades to my wand, but now... - as her eyes welled up, along with Akeno's.

Akeno: I'm so sorry, Rossweisse, I didn't know, I thought...

Rossweisse: No, you don't think, from now on, I'm going to do the thinking and here is what is going to happen. You are not going to speak about Issei to anyone.

Akeno: But we...

Rossweisse: No one, you stick to the plan, thanks to most of you, he won't be helping us. If you let your emotions get the best of you, we will be compromised, so you're going to have to keep it together, do you understand me?

Akeno: Yes - she nodded weakly.

Rossweisse: I said do you understand me? - pressing her forearm further into Akeno's neck.

Akeno couldn't really speak but nodded profusely as she shrunk under Rossweisse's glare.

Rossweisse: Good, now just stay the course and maybe we can pull the upset.

Akeno: Okay - shakily nodding and heading off to steel herself for the fight ahead.

Meanwhile, Asia was also preparing herself, she was a bit worried about the rating game.

Asia: Maybe I should make a prayer for good luck - as she got down to pray and clasped her hands together - oh, Lord... ah!

Xenovia: Are you okay, Asia? - as she heard the shriek and found Asia rubbing her head.

Asia: I'm fine, I was just trying to pray and...

Xenovia: Good idea - interrupting Asia and not hearing what she was going to say - let's pray together!

Asia: O... kay? - she was worried about Xenovia having the same result, they were unaware that Rossweisse was also watching them.

Xenovia clasped her hands in prayer, after she got down to Asia's level and began to pray.

Xenovia: Dear heavenly fa... ngh! - groaning as she rubbed her head - what happened?

Asia: I don't know, it happened to me, too.

Xenovia: But we have always been able to pray, Kiba asked for it.

Asia: Kiba-san? - Rossweisse frowned as she heard that, but it proved to her that Akeno wasn't lying, she messed up Xenovia's memories.

Xenovia: Yeah, at the peace meeting and... - as she gritted her teeth in anger.

Asia: What is it, Xenovia-san?

Xenovia: That bitch!

Asia: What?

Xenovia: She couldn't let me win the student council president job and now she took this from us.

Asia: Huh?

Xenovia: Don't you see, Asia? Irina did this to us, she went to Michael and had him relinquish our right to pray. I knew she was jealous of me and Kiba spent more time with me, so she took revenge and she calls herself an angel. She even had the audacity to run away after, when I get my hands on her, I'm going to...

Rossweisse: Cool it, save it for the rating game, if you exert your energy now, you'll be depleted when the game starts and it will ruin our plan, we'll need your firepower, Xenovia, so calm down - glaring at the blue haired girl.

Xenovia glared back, gritting her teeth as she clenched her fist, but she nodded in response to Rossweisse. She would use Sairaorg's peerage to vent out her frustrations on Irina. In Xenovia's eyes, the former reincarnated angel would pay, but Asia was confused. Something in her mind told her that Kiba didn't ask for them to be given the right to pray and gave her a headache thinking about it. Rossweisse could see the look of revenge and looked to see Kiba talking with Gasper and Koneko and Rias talking with Akeno. She and Akeno locked eyes and Rossweisse spoke with her eyes, telling her "this is what you caused" as Akeno's eyes looked to the seething Xenovia and frowned.

Rossweisse: 'This game is going to get a little difficult, why did Akeno have to remember at a time like this' - as she sighed and went through possible battle simulations in her head like Lightning taught her.

So she could be prepared to instruct any possible back up plans, in case something goes awry.

NEAR THE PRESS BOX

Yasaka had arrived with Kunou and Blake, who were fascinated by the spectacle that was going to take place. Upon arrival, they met up with Nurarihyon and Magari. At the sight of the elder nekomata, Blake glared and clenched her fists.

Yasaka: Ah, Nurarihyon-dono, Magari-san, I see that you have arrived as well.

Nurarihyon: Ah, Yasaka-dono, how are you? Your daughter looks well - which made Kunou smile and bow respectfully.

Magari: Yes, I hope you have begun your training, young one, maybe you'll surpass Blake - matching Blake's glare with a stern glance of her own.

Kunou: Thank you, Magari-sama, I hope to be as strong as Blake-nee and Okaa-sama - she could tell that Magari was trying to rile up Blake, hence why she supported her big sister figure's prowess as a fighter.

Magari: I see - looking at the young kitsune to the black cat that was with her.

Odin: Well, well, well, Yasaka-dono, you look amazing as always - as he walked over with Lightning, Brynhildr, and some other valkyries.

Lightning stopped and looked at Blake, who stared back, they eyed each other up and down. It was something that was noticed by all leaders as Blake took a defensive step back to protect Kunou. Lightning looked at Blake before looking towards Kunou and gave a small smile. She remembered when she would do something similar for her sister, Serah.

Lightning: I won't do anything to her, but if I did, what would you do about it?

Blake: I'd like to see you try - as she pulled out her black katana.

Magari was a bit impressed to see the blade become imbued with senjutsu flames.

Lightning: Impressive - as she pulled out her gunblade in blade form as she used lightning magic to cause lightning to crackle across the blade.

Odin sighed as other than Thor, Lightning just loved to use the element that she named herself after. It made him miss his son that was still sealed with the Trihexa for who knows how long.

Odin: Lightning...

Lightning: What? - as she dispelled her magic - you're the one that told me to loosen up - which made Odin laugh.

Odin: Haha, you're right, I never expected you to do so, well, sorry about her.

Yasaka: It's fine, Blake, stand down - as Blake dispelled her flames - isn't that quite a few many bodyguards for this?

Odin: Oh, they're here for someone else, valkyries don't like it when one of their sisters is messed with.

Yasaka: Oh.

Odin: Come on, let's proceed.

Nurarihyon: I'll join you, I'm curious on how your faction is doing?

Odin: Well, we have been doing well, they have statues for Thor all over... - as he walked by with the East Yokai faction leader, followed by his valkyries.

Lightning: See you around - as she sheathed her weapon.

Blake: Likewise - sheathing her own weapon as the former l'Cie walked away.

Kunou: That was so cool, Blake-nee! - her eyes widened in amazement of seeing Blake use senjutsu on her weapon.

Magari: Yes, not bad, I can see that you're improving.

Yasaka: Magari...

Magari: I wonder where was this prowess, when you were with me?

Yasaka: Magari! She's with me now, so don't patronize one of my people.

Magari: If you insist, but it looks like my star pupil is back - as she turned to see the rest of the Vali team, but no Vali.

Kuroka: Magari-sensei-nya! - as she came up to her former sensei - it's so good to see you.

Magari: Likewise, I look forward to seeing how improved your sister has become.

Kuroka: Yep! I trained her myself, oh, and this is my team, you have the Pendragon siblings, Arthur and Le Fay - showing the blonde siblings.

Arthur: Hello - giving a nod to the nekomata.

Le Fay: Greetings - giving a courtesy.

Magari nodded, but she could tell that Kuroka and Le Fay had the essence of multiple males on them and neither of them came from the males that came with them. Blake noticed it and wrinkled her nose in disgust as she detected the essences, but gave a slight snort that Magari wouldn't say anything. Blake knew that if it was her, Magari would have outed her to the entire arena if she could.

Blake: 'Of course, protect your favorite student, I highly doubt that you would put the seal on her.'

Kuroka: And I'm sure you know of Sun Wukong's apprentice, Bikou.

Bikou simply waved, but kept a neutral face.

Magari: You are looking quite fit, Bikou, unlike that lazy monkey.

Bikou: Meh - shrugging his shoulders - 'sup, Yasaka.

Yasaka: A pleasure to see you, Bikou, I hope you are not causing any trouble.

Bikou: Haha, not enough - he laughed at Yasaka's joking rather than Magari's because he knew of the nekomata's favoritism and he wanted Kuroka to be put down a peg.

Kuroka: So nice to see you-nya! - hugging Yasaka.

Yasaka: It is - as she discreetly placed Armaros' seal on the nekoshou, she wasn't a fool and didn't trust Magari to get the job done.

Le Fay: Hello, Kunou-chan.

Kunou: Hey.

Kuroka: Blake? Blake, is that you?

Blake: Unfortunately.

Kuroka: It's great to see you, after all... huh?

She was going in for a hug, but Blake put her hand out to keep her from coming any closer.

Blake: Honestly, Kuroka, I hoped to never see you - simply turning and walking away, her defiance made her look cool in Kunou's eyes.

Kuroka: What's her problem?

Magari: You know how she was, you excelled, while she failed.

Kuroka: Hmm, I hoped that she would have gotten over that, I mean we did lose both of our parents.

Magari: I suppose you're right, come on, let's go see your sister's prowess.

Kuroka: Hey, Kunou-chan, maybe I can train you, too-nya!

Kunou: Why? I already have Blake-nee training me - as she walked with her mother towards the press box, leaving Magari and Kuroka gobsmacked.

However, before she turned, she saw Bikou give her a thumbs up and a wink, which made the little kitsune smile a bit. Le Fay was a bit surprised by the attitude of the kitsune, but she couldn't judge Blake because she didn't know her.

Kuroka: Well, that was just rude-nya.

Magari: Don't worry, she'll come around - patting Kuroka on the shoulder, she never realized that Yasaka had placed the seal on the nekoshou, since Yasaka concealed it.

Upon entering the press box, they saw the valkyries and were a bit timid as they glared as if to test these newcomers. Arthur panicked a little at seeing Merlin, since she had Lilith and Yasaka went to sit next to the mage, so Kunou could be on her lap and talk to the loli. However, he realized that Kuroka and Le Fay would believe that this was Ophis and he was right.

Le Fay: Ophis! You came back!

Of course, Lilith was a child, so a shout would startle her, which Le Fay's cry did and her "family" was on the defensive. Serafall and Merlin instantly activated magic circles to attack whoever startled Lilith. Upon seeing Le Fay and Kuroka come up to them, they lowered their spells and shrugged. However, as Kuroka got closer, she noticed that this "Ophis" did not have Vali's essence.

Le Fay: Ophis, it's me, Le Fay, you're back from the Dimensional Gap, what are you doing with these two women?

Kuroka noticed how the two women had a shared essence, but the long haired one had another one as well. It felt familiar to her, but she couldn't pinpoint it, but it was akin to that of a dragon. Meanwhile, Lilith just stared in confusion at Le Fay, who was trying to introduce herself.

Lilith: Kaa-chan, who is she? - turning back to Merlin.

Merlin: She is Arthur's sister.

Le Fay: You know my onii-sama?

Merlin: Don't you think it's time to tell her, Arthur? Better late than never, wouldn't you agree?

Arthur: I suppose, Le Fay, meet your idol, Merlin.

Le Fay: Merlin? As in Merlin Ambrosius? The legendary mage? The one who developed the magic system that is used by humans?

Merlin: The one and the same.

Le Fay: But you look so young.

Merlin: The wonders of magic, my dear.

Le Fay: But how do you know Ophis?

Kuroka: That's not Ophis, Le Fay.

Le Fay: But it... - as she gasped - Lilith! I'm so sorry, I thought you were Ophis, but still how do you know her?

Merlin: Did you not hear what she said? She is my adoptive daughter and her adoptive sister and you are disturbing her - she spoke in a flat tone.

Le Fay: I'm sorry - as she backed away.

Merlin: That's much better - as she rubbed Lilith's head.

Kuroka: How do you have a dragon's essence? - she asked Serafall.

Serafall: What does that have any concern to do with you?

Kuroka: Uh, no, I just haven't met you before.

Serafall: But you have.

Kuroka: Really?

Serafall: Yes, now go take a seat.

Kuroka: Hey, who are you boss to me around-nya?

Serafall: The Maou Leviathan - she stood up as her eyes shone a light blue and the temperatures began to drop.

Kuroka was stricken as she did not believe that this was Serafall, and was wondering when they had replaced her. Le Fay was also wondering the same thing, this was not the magical girl Maou that they have come to know. Luckily, for them, the temperatures also affected Lilith, who called out to Serafall.

Lilith: Kaa-nee-chan, Lilith is getting cold.

Serafall: Ah, sorry, Lilith-chan - dropping her power and rubbing her head, but she never sat back down in her seat, but she turned back to Kuroka - as I was saying, go. Take. A. Seat.

Kuroka knew best not to provoke this woman and sat with Magari, while Blake smirked at her. Kuroka did see the smirk, but she did not want to upset Serafall, of course, not knowing this was Serafall. She could not help but know that she was familiar to her. It was the same with Le Fay, but said nothing as she was a bit sad that Ophis did not return. Arthur and Bikou gave nods to the Maou Leviathan before taking their seats near their teammates. Something Kuroka and Le Fay did not know is that Arthur and Bikou had been looking into Fenrir's disappearance. They would wait to ask Le Fay after the punishment had been dished out, so they could learn of his whereabouts.

The Greek Gods entered, Zeus with Hades and escorted by Thanatos and Erebus. They greeted Odin cordially, looking at the valkyries that he came with, they were not surprised of what was to come. Finally, the fallen angels came flanked by team Slash Dog. For those that knew, they could see the grimace on team Slash Dog's face as well as Shemhazai, Baraqiel, and Armaros. However, they could keep their composure as Azazel boisterously greeted Odin.

Azazel: Odin! Great to see you again, it's been a while!

Odin: Yes, it has.

Azazel: Still missing Thor?

Odin: And my other sons that sealed themselves.

Azazel: Right, right.

Odin: I hear you have been busy.

Azazel: You have no idea, Shemhazai has me on the ropes, same with Penemue, isn't that right?

Penemue: Indeed, our only day to relax was the graduation day of the Gremory and Sitri heiresses with their queens.

Azazel: Correct, I got to relax with one of my students, ain't that right, Tobio?

Tobio simply did not say anything to compromise himself, so he just nodded with a neutral expression.

Odin: Did something happen? He did not seem thrilled answering you.

Azazel: I don't know, everything's been hectic for some time, even before the graduation.

Odin: I see.

Azazel: I see you have some new guards after you let the other one behind haha - he was unphased by their glares, however, he felt a cold one behind as he turned into the ice blue eyes of Lightning - I don't believe we have met, I'm...

When he stretched out his hand, Lightning took it and bent his wrist backwards, forcing him to his knees.

Azazel: Argh! Quite a grip you have there, hngh! - gritting his teeth from the pain.

Penemue was going to attack, but Odin stopped her by raising his hand before he turned to Lightning.

Odin: Let him go.

At that, Lightning did as her superior ordered, but remained staring coldly at Azazel. The cadre was wincing as he nursed his wrist and Penemue came to check on him. Penemue could not help but wonder why none of the other cadres nor team Slash Dog got ready to defend Azazel, they simply just watched.

Penemue: 'He was their leader before, but yet they did nothing, if this woman killed him, they seemed like they wouldn't have cared. I'm not sure coming to this rating game was the best idea now.'

Azazel: Haha, she certainly seems more dangerous than your former bodyguard.

Odin: You have no idea - speaking with a somber tone.

Azazel: Something happened in your faction as well, huh? - detecting Odin's tone of voice.

Odin: Yeah, you could say that. I suggest you take a seat, the event will be starting soon.

Azazel: Right - as Penemue helped him up.

While she did, Penemue noticed the smug look that Natsume was giving her and Azazel. Ever since the spat that they had in the bar, Natsume was rather nasty towards her. She always glared towards the cadre and made snide remarks towards her, saying things like "I'll be with him and you won't be" and "you'll wish you were me". It got to the point that Tobio and Lavinia had to make sure that neither of the two were ever in the same room, this being the exception. Of course, when she was not glaring and something bad happened to Penemue, Natsume would always give her a smug look. Right now, it was just pissing her off.

Penemue: Do you have something to say, Natsume? - as eyes turned to the busty brunette dressed in a business suit.

Natsume: No, why?

Penemue: Because you have that smug look on your face.

Natsume: I just find it amusing how Azazel went down to his knees, of course, I still think you do it in record time - generating snickers from the valkyries and other women that did not mind Issei.

Serafall/Merlin/Lightning/Blake: 'I like this girl.'

Penemue: What did you say!?

Natsume: I guess you're getting too old to hear me, I'm sure there is magic that can help your hearing.

Penemue: Seriously, what is your problem? - marching up to the agent.

Azazel: Penemue...

Penemue: No, I'm sick of her acting like such a bitch! I can't even enjoy a decent drink, whenever we stop by!

Natsume: You certainly enjoyed the drinks I gave you, I always made sure to add something extra for you - as she spat on Penemue's foot.

It was then that Penemue turned a little green and dashed out of the room to the bathroom. Understanding the "extra" that Natsume had been putting in her drinks, once the glob of spit had hit her foot. Some groaned in disgust, but had smirks on their faces. Those laughs turned to snickers as Penemue left the room with her hand over her mouth.

Azazel: I didn't know you had a nasty streak, Natsume, you should apologize for that.

Natsume: Oh, your time will come, Azazel - sending him a condescending stare - after all, you've done worse things than me.

Azazel raised an eyebrow and looked at his fellow cadres, who simply shrugged their shoulders. He did not notice the glares that he was receiving from the gods standing behind him and Odin's valkyries. Seeing that he wasn't going to get a reply, he let out a sigh and went to take a seat.

It was then that the other leaders such as Sirzechs with Grayfia, Michael with Dulio and Lint, Ajuka, and Falbium entered the room. Upon their entrance, the tension seemed to be uplifted as the others stood up from their seats.

Sirzechs: Thank you all for coming, it appears Shiva is not here.

Zeus: No, he is preparing his war with Indra.

Hades: And Indra has summoned the Hero Faction.

Ajuka noticed that Latia was not here, since Seekvaira had left with Alivian after he had created some new pieces. Seekvaira was seated with Sona, Riser, and Roygun. He deduced that Latia had gone off to find her friend, Falbium's relative, Iryuka.

Sirzechs: I see, well, I suppose we should sit back and enjoy ourselves, the show is about to begin - speaking in a sort of grim tone, taking his seat with Grayfia.

For those that knew what was going on, they said nothing and carried about their business. However, for those that didn't, they looked at Sirzechs with curiosity, this included Penemue, who had returned from clearing her stomach. Kuroka felt a bit uneasy about that and leaned over to ask Magari about it.

Kuroka: What was that about?

Magari: Who knows, maybe we shall see in time, my dear - patting her on the thigh.

Of course, Blake did give a small snort, which was heard by Merlin and Serafall, who were looking between her and Magari.

Merlin: Quite the favoritism, indeed - she leaned over and whispered to Serafall.

Serafall: Mhm, you think she'll follow through?

Merlin: Doubtful, but you know what would be the ultimate payback?

Serafall: What's that?

Merlin: If Issei unwinds our little pussy cat.

Serafall: Ahem, don't say such words in front of the children - nodding towards Lilith, who was humming to herself, while Kunou spoke with Yasaka.

Merlin: But you know I'm right, it'll put it to her that Blake is his favorite cat girl.

Serafall: Perhaps, but Ise needs to fall for her and she needs to fall for him, he's not going to just ogle any girl, that ship has sailed.

Merlin: Oh? Well, he certainly ogled me - with a smug grin.

Serafall: That's because you had your top down.

Merlin: Which you enjoyed - making Serafall blush about their encounter - and I'm sure he certainly enjoyed our little home video.

Serafall's face was beginning to match Sirzechs' hair color as she sank in her chair. The movement was noticed by Lilith, who stopped humming and turned to Serafall.

Lilith: What's wrong, kaa-nee-chan?

Merlin: Nothing is wrong, dear, she's just trying to relax - stroking Lilith's hair.

Lilith looked between the two, but relaxed under Merlin's touch and continued to hum to herself. Merlin held a smirk and made eye contact with Serafall, whose blush returned full force. She saw the look in Merlin's eyes, after this event, Merlin was going to have her way with her again. Of course, it wouldn't be the first time, or second, or third.

WITH ISSEI

Issei and Ingvild were preparing themselves to head to the Underworld for the rating game. Throughout the week, if they weren't training, they were hauling treasures onto Ryuuteimaru. The familiar would head back into the Dimensional Gap after each haul. Due to the vast amount of treasure, Issei and Ingvild didn't even get a fourth of the treasure inside.

The familiar did hum to Issei that it was feeling rather heavy because of the load that it was carrying. The cargo bay had been filled so that Issei and Ingvild had to store it in other rooms. The good thing is that the back and forth had toned Ingvild's body, which enhanced her curves. Being a dragon, Issei had to indulge himself on his mate, giving him that extra surge. This also gave Ingvild that extra surge to please her lover as well. The videos of Merlin and Serafall also helped spark their lust as well.

Issei: Okay? So are you nervous?

Ingvild: I think you're the one that's nervous.

Issei: You think so? - as they walked out of the Oasis.

Ingvild: I know so, your breath is a bit shaky - as she grabbed his shoulders - it'll be okay.

Issei: You're right, thanks - as he gave her a kiss.

Ingvild: But I am nervous, this will be the first time that I will be meeting your family as well.

Issei: Uh? About that, I don't think I told anyone that I would show up, so this may be quite a surprise for them, not just seeing you, but seeing me as well.

Ingvild: I guess we'll shock them together.

Issei: Right - as they exited the cave.

As Issei was about to prepare the transportation circle, he felt himself being blocked. They watched in confusion as the magic circle glowed as if to take them, but then disappeared. They looked around as they could see that they didn't teleport anywhere.

Ingvild: What happened?

Issei: I don't know, I felt the magic being blocked, so I put more into it and...

Ingvild: You feel that?

Issei: Yeah - as they felt a barrier being set up - someone is sealing us in an alternate dimension, they don't want us to get help, so no one gets in or out.

Ingvild: So we'll have to beat this person to get out.

Issei: But the question is who is it?

They both searched around for a presence, but they couldn't find anyone's magic energy.

Issei: We know you're out there! Show yourself!

There heard no sound, but the wind, both of their hearts quickened in anticipation. Ingvild prepared two magic circles, while Issei brought out Arondight as well as one of "claws", a term he uses to describe the daggers given to him by Tannin. Issei and Ingvild stood back to back, scanning the place as they turned his circles.

????: My, my, that's a big sword you have there.

The two searched for the sound of the voice, but couldn't find anything nor sense anyone.

????: I hope you're not over compensating for something.

Issei: Considering that you're hiding, I think that you are - he knew that this was a female, at least from the voice.

????: Oh? Then tell me, girl, does he satisfy you? Or his sword just for show?

Ingvild was confused as she didn't understand the sexual innuendos that this woman was telling her.

Ingvild: Um, yes?

????: Yes to what? He satisfies you? Or.... the sword is just for show?

Ingvild: He satisfies me?

????: You don't sound sure of yourself.

Ingvild: I'm just trying to figure out what you mean.

????: Oh my, you got an innocent one, Sekiryuutei.

Issei: How do you know that title?

????: Because I have been watching you, I wonder what you look like under all that scruff.

Issei: Why don't you show yourself if you're wondering about what others look like.

????: Very well.

Stepping out of the shadows, they saw a black haired woman with a defined figure and large breasts. She was dressed in a white corset top and long black skirt. They could see wisps of the shadows emit from her feet, which they could see that she was barefoot.

Issei: Who are you?

????: Well, I'm Nyx and I'm here for her... - pointing at Ingvild.

Issei: You're not taking her!

Nyx: I'm also here for you, Sekiryuutei.

Issei: What?

Nyx simply flicked her finger and forced Issei and Ingvild to dodge as a spike of darkness arose from the ground.

Nyx: Nice reflexes - she laughed - now let's continue.

Issei: Move!

As more darkness spikes rose from the ground, trying to skewer them from below.

Issei: Honō no Tsurugi - as Ascalon burst in flames and sent a flaming slash, destroying several skewers.

Ingvild: Keppu San'u - sending water spikes of her own towards Nyx, who dodged effortlessly.

Nyx: Ooh, some teamwork, I wonder how that will work with opposing elements haha - as she snapped her fingers - Dark Rain.

From above, pellets made of darkness energy bulleted down on the two that they had to quickly create defensive magic shields to protect themselves. They heard Nyx laughing as she walked towards them. The darkness did not affect her as she smiled, since they were stuck. They had to either disable their shield to fight, but be vulnerable to the "rain" or hold their shield and be vulnerable to her strikes. Even worse, thanks to the initial spike of darkness, they were separated from each other.

Nyx: What's the matter, Sekiryuutei, I can feel that dragon within you, show me that Balance Breaker!

Issei simply growled because he knew that he couldn't, but inside, Apophis, Ozai, and Lancelot could see something coming from Issei's anger beginning to rise.

Apophis: 'Yes, feed into your anger.'

Nyx: Blackout Crunch! - as she enveloped her fist in darkness magic that took the form of a demonic beast's head.

The beast roared as Nyx sent her fist to drive into Issei's chest, who used Arondight to block.

Issei: Ah! - he was sent flying into several trees.

Nyx: Hahahaha, huh? - as she turned and barely put her hands up as a dragon made of water crashed into her, sending her away and stopping the rain technique.

Ingvild, having sent her Sea Dragon's Roar technique, released her shield and ran to check on Issei.

Ingvild: Are you okay?

Issei: Yeah, that move was tough, do you know who she is?

Ingvild: No, I'm not sure why she wants the both of us.

Issei: Shit, she's coming back - as Ingvild summoned her wakizashi, Yoishigure.

Ingvild: I'll help you out, we'll need to work together - as she sent two fireballs to the sky.

Nyx: Well, I certainly wasn't there - emerging from Ingvild's shadow, giving her a kick that pushed her a few feet away.

Issei: Balerion's Breath - exhaling massive amounts of flames from his mouth, thanks to his dragon properties.

Nyx: Dark Sphere - surrounding herself in a sphere made of darkness to protect herself from the flames.

The forest, however, was not safe as trees caught on fire and were being destroyed. Issei was lucky that they were in an alternate dimension, otherwise, the burning forest would have caught someone's attention. Issei kept up the flames, but upon seeing that they had no effect on the sphere he stopped.

Issei: 'Damn it! That was one of my stronger flame techniques and nothing!'

Nyx sensing that flames had dispersed, released her sphere and had a smile.

Nyx: I didn't forget about you this time - swatting a slash made of water as she looked in Ingvild's direction - let's kick it up a notch. Endless Jaws!

With hand raised towards Issei and Ingvild each, Nyx created several demonic beast heads made of darkness that were sent flying at each of them. The demon heads roared and true to its name, that attack continued on with Nyx sending the demon heads at them. They continued to dodge them as they looked for a way to get in close.

Issei: Crescent Kamaitachi - sending the blade made of wind magic at Nyx, but then he followed it up - Honō no Tsurugi.

The fire slash became amplified by the wind slash, which had been slowed down from the darkness demon heads. The surging inferno slash forced Nyx to send more demon heads in Issei's direction. However, the slash kept getting closer and forced her on the defensive.

Nyx: Dark Wall - as a wall of darkness emerged, which the inferno slash collided with.

*Boom!*

Not taking any chances, Nyx dashed towards Ingvild, since the smoke would keep Issei blinded. Ingvild dodged the darkness-enhanced fists and was able to turn her body as Nyx was flying over her.

Ingvild: Crescent Kamaitachi.

Nyx: 'Wind magic, too?' - twisting her body in the air to avoid the wind slash, but it did cut her dress.

Nyx remained floating in the air as she looked at the damage to her clothing and frowned. There was a decent cut on the left side of her dress; it didn't cut her skin, though. It did tell Nyx that Ingvild was not a virgin as she saw the mark on her breast.

Nyx: You know, I liked this dress - gesturing to the cut.

Ingvild: I'm not sorry.

Nyx: We'll see.

Ingvild: Suiroudan - creating a water orb around Nyx.

Nyx didn't feel phased and smirked, but that smirk was short lived as she felt the water heat up.

Issei: Flame Dragon Torrent - as Ingvild jumped up and a torrent of flames in the form of a dragon head came roaring at her.

Nyx frowned as the dragon head crashed into the water orb creating a massive amount of steam. The steam let out a hiss as Nyx moved away from it, she was impressed that they used their opposing elements to cause some damage. The boiling water of the water orb burned her a bit, some of her skin was red, she was able to use some of her darkness to protect the rest of her. Her clothes were soaked, but the steam helped dry it a little, however, she got exposed to the sudden change of temperature, feeling a chill, now out of the burning steam.

Issei/Ingvild: Jōki Bakuryū (Steam Burst Dragon)

Nyx: AAAAHHHHH!!!!! - as the steam came to life as a dragon and crashed into her, feeling the fury of the steam.

Ingvild: How much damage do you think that did?

Issei: I don't know, she's rather resilient, but her name, are you sure that you don't know her?

Ingvild: No, but I believe her name means "night" in Latin, it could also be spelled as Nox, ah! - as a bullet of dark magic pierced Ingvild in her right shoulder.

Issei: Ingvild!

Nyx: Well, that was not very nice, you got my soaked, you scalded my skin - as she emerged from the steam, her skin was very red, but healing back to its pale color - and we have ourselves a little bookworm.

Ingvild just glared at her, while clutching her right shoulder.

Nyx: You are correct, my name does mean "night", but not just in Latin, but in Greek as well.

Issei: It certainly sounds Greek, what does the Greek faction want with us?

Nyx: Haha, you're not in control here, Sekiryuutei.

Issei: Just answer the question!

Nyx: No - making Issei growl - I told you, you're not in control.

She began to increase her aura, which made Issei and Ingvild gasp as they were not sure on who they were dealing with.

Nyx: Void Garden - as tendrils of darkness erupted from the ground, splitting it apart.

Issei's first instinct was to get to Ingvild as she was doing the same, but two tendrils wrapped their waists. It pulled them apart, just as they touched fingertips and the "garden" continued to grow. Issei and Ingvild found themselves strapped to pillars of darkness. Their limbs were immobilized as the garden, they could see flowers made of darkness blooming all around. They even had a dark sky effect to them, while it was a sight to behold, it would be better if they weren't ensnared in it.

Nyx: Why don't you show me your Boosted Gear, Sekiryuutei? You'll never beat me if you don't unleash its power.

He could feel her hand against his stubble.

Nyx: Hmm, strong jawline, your stubble hides it, you should remove this thing from your face, but first... - as she swung a fist into him.

*Bam*

Issei: Ah!

Ingvild: Ise!

Issei: I'm alright - but that blow to his head was giving him a splitting headache as he stared into Nyx's deep blue eyes.

She was observing him and she frowned, she did not like what she was seeing. He did not bring out the Boosted Gear, their war would be forfeit if he couldn't, even if she trained the girl. She shook her head in disappointment, which confused Issei.

Issei: 'Is she disappointed in me? Am I not strong enough? Was I ever strong enough?'

He felt Nyx lean into his ear and she whispered.

Nyx: You have disappointed me, you're not strong enough and if you're not strong enough then you cannot protect her. It's why those girls left you because you could not protect them - making Issei gasp.

Issei: 'How does she know about that?'

Nyx: But I want you to be strong, I need you to be strong, can you do that for me, Sekiryuutei?

Issei: What? - as Nyx pulled back, but she had a malicious smile on her face.

Nyx: Will you die for me?

Issei: Huh? - he was very perplexed with Nyx's mind games.

Ingvild: Ise!

Looking behind Nyx's shoulder, he could see that Ingvild had performed her Sea Dragon's Nest technique. Looking over at Ingvild, he could see her nod, but Nyx also followed his gaze. She could see the surrounding water dome around her garden as left Issei to head to Ingvild.

Nyx: What did you do?

Ingvild stared at Nyx in defiance, but she quickly cast a glance at Issei.

Nyx: He's not going to save you from me - sending a vicious slap that sent Ingvild's head turning to her right.

Issei was able to hear it and struggled more against his vines as he increased magic. His anger was flaring, which Apophis was enjoying, so he decided to let Issei know of his presence.

Apophis: Whenever you're ready.

At that, Issei's eyes widened as he remembered what Apophis talked to him about. He concentrated on the primal aspect of his flames, since he knew that they were stronger. Each slap that Ingvild received only fueled his anger, making him more desperate to escape.

Issei: Taimatsu! - as he used body to be torched, black flames bursted him free from the pillar.

Nyx: What the... - as she heard a rumble, which she saw Ingvild smirk, turning back to Issei, who swung an electrified Arondight downward towards her.

Issei: Raitei no Tettsui (Iron Hammer of the Thunder Emperor) - as a colossal bolt of lightning struck through the water dome, weaponizing it and shredding Nyx's forest apart as it struck the ground with tremendous force.

*KKRRSSHH*

Nyx: No! - as she was sent flying, along with Ingvild, since the pillar holding her had been destroyed.

The force also knocked back Issei, since Nyx was moving towards him, when he struck. Which was good as she was the target, so the lightning where she was going to stand. That was even distance between him and Ingvild, he could only hope that the damage to Ingvild wasn't much.

He quickly got up, groaning and was going to run to Ingvild, but he had to block an oncoming demon head fist.

Nyx: Blackout Crunch!

Issei: Agh! - barely blocking, but still getting a full brunt of the blow.

He could barely keep his balance, but Nyx covered her leg in dark magic and kicked him in the stomach, making him cough up blood.

Issei: Oh! Hngh! - as he fell to the ground, clutching his stomach.

Looking at Nyx's face, he had to admit, when she didn't have a sadistic smile, she was kind of a beauty. Her stone-faced glare was emphasized by the electric burn on the right side of her temple from his lightning strike. He reached for Arondight, but when he did, dark magic wrapped around his hand and the blade's handle.

Nyx: Crush - clenching her fist, which pressurized Issei's hand in the dark matter.

Issei: AAAAHHHH!!!! - feeling his hand begin to get broken, while holding the sword, he could not move as Nyx straddled him and kept her neutral stare.

Nyx: This has gone on long enough, the best damage that you have done was with the girl, first with the steam and then the lightning strike that was amplified by her water. Other than that, you have done nothing, I have been holding back for a little while. You are not ready for me and have failed this test.

Issei: Test?

Nyx: Perhaps, this will amplify you - as she showed him her breasts - you are the oppai dragon after all.

Her face was still so neutral that it reminded Issei of Ophis and Lilith, but he could say that she had the same size as Ingvild. Her breasts were large and round and in other circumstances, he would be aroused. However, he heard what she called him, and he growled back, despite his blush and slight blood dripping from his nose.

Issei: I don't go by that anymore - he was definitely taken aback by her callously showing him her breasts.

Nyx: Clearly - as she readjusted her top and put her breasts away - I'll need to incite you some more.

Issei: Wha... oof! - his head crashed into the ground, groaning, but it was short lived as Nyx punched him again.

Nyx: I'm going to take her from you - sending another punch, busting Issei's lip - and there's nothing you will do about it.

She punched him again, simply hammering her fist into his face, busting up his nose and his left eye. The left side of his face was battered as Nyx had kept hitting that side. Nyx simply let out a sigh and touched the scar that he and Ingvild gave her.

Ingvild: Hisuijin - sending a blade of water at Nyx, her clothes were torn up and she had scratches over her body.

Issei: Raitei no Tsurugi (Sword of the Thunder Emperor) - charging up Arondight and swinging his darkness encrusted hand to use Ingvild's attack to increase his own.

Nyx: Devoured Space - as darkness formed in front of her and swallowed the combined attack before disappearing.

It was then that Issei and Ingvild realized that they were not on her level, and she could likely have done this before. Nyx simply got up and began walking towards Ingvild. Ingvild, seeing this, began to unleash her magic as a deep blue aura surrounded her and ten magic circles appeared, and water dragon heads emerged from them.

Ingvild: Oceanic Dragon's... huh? - suddenly Ingvild felt something in her break, sapping away her energy - 'no, not now.'

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and she collapsed, the water that she had generated, collapsed and splashed all over. Nyx was confused, but she had seen the insignia on the magic circles.

Nyx: 'So that's what you are, a Leviathan, but what happened to you?'

Issei: No - as he struggled to get up - no, no, no, no, no, no.

His adrenaline kicked in and he pushed Nyx to the side, stumbling to get Ingvild. Falling down beside Ingvild, he used his good hand to roll her over on her back. He began to check for a pulse, he could feel it and she was breathing, but his troubles were not over.

Issei: Ingvild, you gotta wake up - as he shook her - come on, this can't be happening now. We were doing so well, come on, Ingvild, you can fight it.

He knew of the sleep disease that Ingvild had, since she told him about it, but for it to come back at a time like this. He just didn't understand, and he continued to shake her awake. Nyx could see as the tears fell down his face as he was trying to shake the Leviathan up, but she wasn't budging.

Issei: Come on, Ingvild, come on, Ingvild-chan - he was practically begging her to wake up.

Nyx just watched on, she could tell that he cared for the girl, and she wondered if she could heal her. She pondered as she could not have the girl die, but this gave her the opening that she needed. First, she just needed to know what the girl's problem was before taunting the crying Sekiryuutei.

Nyx: What happened?

Issei: Why do you care?

Nyx: You never know, I could help.

Issei: Yeah, right - as he pressed his forehead to Ingvild's - please, I need you to wake up, how can you live in this age with me, if you remain asleep? I want to live in this age with you, too, and I can't do that with you like this. So please wake up.

Nyx let out a sigh, this made her lose her fight, it wasn't fun anymore. She wanted to see what move that the Leviathan would do. She walked over to Issei, who immediately got defensive and used his body to cover Ingvild as he glared at her.

Issei: Back off!

Nyx: I told you before, Sekiryuutei, you're not in control.

Issei gritted his teeth as he knew that she was right, but he had to try to protect Ingvild. Even if he only had one good hand to do so, he needed to protect his mate. Nyx simply got closer and crouched down, looking at Issei with a neutral expression.

Nyx: What does she have?

Issei: I don't trust you.

Nyx: I know - she smirked - but if you want to save her, you'll let me take her.

Issei: Why does she matter to you?

Nyx: Because I need her.

Issei: For what?

Nyx: I don't trust you - smiling as she turned his words on him - now then.

She clapped her hands to her thighs and stood up and before Issei knew it, she kicked him in the side of the head. It sent him flying off Ingvild's body and rolling in pain.

Issei: Ah, hngh, ah - breathing heavily.

Nyx: Those words that I told you, they were said to you by your ex-girlfriend, right? - as she picked up Arondight that he had dropped - she asked you if you would have died for her and I know you would have. You would have died for any of those girls, which you have and the mighty Great Red revived you.

Issei was trying to get up, but Nyx simply kicked him back down.

Issei: Oh.

Nyx: So... I'll need you to do something for me.

Issei: Why?

Nyx: Because I need you to - then she pointed at Ingvild - she'll need you to.

Issei: So, what is it that you want?

Nyx: For me, it's her, and for her, it's you. I'm taking her away, Sekiryuutei.

Issei: No, you wo... Oh! - as Nyx kneed him in the ribs - agh! Auck!

Coughing up more blood, Nyx's neutral stare made him nervous, he used his good hand to grasp Nyx's skirt and try to pull himself up.

Nyx: You look so pitiful, Sekiryuutei.

Issei: Don't... call me... that.

Nyx: Then maybe you are the Oppai Dragon, trying to grab my breast now, are we? - she knew he wasn't, but she figured she might as well irritate him some more.

Issei: Fuck... you, oh! - as Nyx kneed him under the jaw, making him fall on his back.

Nyx: I bet you would - as she began to drag him back to the cave, he reached out for Ingvild's downed body.

Nyx dropped him at the mouth of the cave, before she went back for Ingvild's body, along with Yoishigure. She wanted to give Issei that incentive that he would need, in order for him to get that push. He was too weak to do anything, he was barely staying awake, until he saw Nyx come back, carrying Ingvild's body. He tried to go to her, but Nyx kicked him as she set down Ingvild, in front of Issei.

Nyx: Look at her, she called you, Ise, correct?

Issei: Only... my friends... call me... that.

Nyx: Fair enough, you're not strong enough to be called Sekiryuutei, you're too pitiful to be called Oppai Dragon, so what should I call you?

Issei: You... tell... me - spitting up some more blood.

Nyx brought Issei and Ingvild into the cave, Issei kept his eyes on Ingvild, but he was too weak to move.

Nyx: Wow, so this is your esteemed cave, so much treasure, you know if you were stronger, you could have fucked me in all this gold after you had beaten me. I'm sure you have never been to bed with a goddess.

Issei: God... dess?

Nyx: Yes, I shall properly introduce myself, I am one of the primordial Gods of Olympus, Nyx, the Goddess of Night.

Issei's eyes widened, no wonder he could never beat her, she was a goddess, a goddess of all things.

Issei: 'Just my luck.'

He was so downtrodden as he didn't know what to do now, he failed to realize that Nyx had left. Rather, she had found the Oasis and was wandering through it, she was impressed by it.

Nyx: So, this is where you and she were, a home inside of a home, it's so expansive, and a waterfall, amazing.

She was very impressed by everything that this place had to offer, she took note that the time of day was vastly different.

Nyx: I wonder who built this place - she eventually found the cave that they shared together - oh wow, so this is where they lived, quite roomy.

She began to rummage through their things, quickly scanning the books that had been given to him. She also found the phoenix tears, which she took a few, she knew that Issei would need it. She knew that she needed to be back in Hades' domain as well, but she believed that no one would venture there. She did not realize how wrong she was and how right Angra Mainyu was about the gods. Leaving the cave, she returned back to Issei, she could see tears going down his eyes and he appeared to be asleep.

Nyx: Wake up! - as she took Arondight and stabbed it into Issei's arm.

Issei: AAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Ah, ah, ah - roaring in pain from the rude awakening.

Nyx: Good morning, I hope you didn't miss me too much, now then... - as she crouched down, Issei immediately spit blood in her face - that wasn't very nice.

Her aura bristled, glaring at him for his defiance, but she calmed down and smiled. She wiped the blood off her face and onto Issei's clothes, Issei knew her smile was anything but friendly. Using a water spell, she cleaned up whatever blood could be there, getting her shirt wet as well, but not enough for it to be seen through.

Nyx: I should have expected that, now... - roughly grabbing his hair and getting in his face - I'm going to take her, okay? There's nothing you can do about it.

Issei shivered at her closeness; frankly, he wished that he could use a Balerion's Breath attack. However, Ingvild would be caught in the crossfire if he tried. His pride as a dragon wouldn't let him give up, but his breath hitched as Nyx leaned close to his ear.

Nyx: Your ex may have asked you, if you would die for her, but I have a request as well. Get strong for me, if not for me, then do it for her and come find me when you do.

Issei: Huh?

Nyx swiftly knocked him out with a fist enhanced with dark magic, leaving him unconscious and with a sword stuck in his arm. She made sure that the phoenix tears were nearby for him and stood up and walked to Ingvild. Picking the Leviathan and her sword, she looked back at Issei and frowned, he didn't unlock the Boosted Gear.

Nyx: This is for your own good, I'll try to heal her and then I will train her, she's well adept in magic. Get stronger, Issei, and then seek me out, when you find me, you will find her. So get stronger, I will be expecting more from you, and I cannot wait to see it and shave that thing off your face, it hides your good side - as she walked into a shadow with Ingvild in her arms to take themselves back to Nyx's room in Hades' domain.

Her message was heard, but not by Issei, but rather by the beings that resonated inside of him. They were all thinking one thing and that was it was time for Issei to let out his anger. Nyx was right, her taking Ingvild was definitely going to be good for Issei and now they had the fuel to push him forward.

When she left, the barrier that she had set up had also disappeared and the damages that happened were gone as well. Nyx was smart to keep Issei in the cave because it would be kept hidden to outsiders. This was proven correct as several minutes later, Kihel appeared through a magic circle.

Kihel: Hmm, I could have sworn that a Teigu was here.

He looked through the area, searching for the Teigu that they had thought was here. They would have searched here earlier, but Flare wanted a quickie, she was good for sex, but not a relationship. Kihel was aware of this, despite how many times Flare herself said that she was willing to settle down. Kihel would laugh because it was after sex talk and besides, no man would want to see their significant other getting it on with someone else. Speaking of the pink haired woman, Kihel knew that he needed to contact her about the misfire and made a communication circle like Satanael had taught him.

Flare: Ugh, what!?

Kihel: Hello to you, too.

Flare: Oh, Kihel? What's up?

Kihel: You know that Teigu that we thought would be around the French area?

Flare: Yeah?

Kihel: It's not here, looks like someone found it and took it for themselves.

Flare: Ugh, that's not good, but if we felt it, then it is likely active.

Kihel: Yeah, I can see footprints, looks like they were heading away from here.

Flare: Hey, weren't three exorcists killed around there?

Kihel: That's right, I'll look around.

Flare: Hurry up, the others are gone.

Kihel: I thought Yzak was with you.

Flare: You know I want you, maybe Morou will finish those bodies, so the guys could have some new fuckbuddies, but Yzak isn't here.

Kihel: I thought you liked slutting around - with a chuckle.

Flare: Just being a team player, anyway, hurry up and report back. Apparently, Razevan will be returning soon, heard him talking with Morou and Angra Mainyu.

Kihel: So, we got Angra to our side, that's good, alright, let me finish up here and head back.

Flare: I'll be waiting.

Kihel chuckled as he disconnected the communication and headed off to where Issei had found the exorcists.

Meanwhile, Nyx appeared out of the shadows into her room, she placed Ingvild in her bed and pondered.

Nyx: Hmm, some sort of sleep disease, huh? I hear some demons gained this.

As she walked out of her room, she felt that someone had been in the domain, she quickly ran to where Hades maintained the souls of undead in the Well of Souls. She felt the presence of someone and searched the place, she called grim reapers to look out for intruders. However, she was too late, while she had been fighting Issei and Ingvild, Razevan had got what he needed.

She knew that she would potentially have to sift to every soul to see if someone was missing. She did not think that the soul of Rizevim would be taken as it had sacrificed itself to awaken the Trihexa. Letting out a frustrated sigh, she gathered plenty of grim reapers and soul reapers.

Nyx: Listen up, someone was here, we will need to check the Well of Souls and document whatever souls that we have left. We will first check the souls of dead Khaos Brigade members and Qlippoth members. If Lord Hades comes back, drop what you are doing and leave, but document your findings, maybe we will know what is missing, do you understand?

Soul/Grim Reapers: Yes, Lady Nyx.

Nyx: Good, then move out! - she rubbed her forehead at her own incompetence and could only hope that it wasn't the enemy, but her suspicions told her that it was.

Right now, she would need to get Ingvild to awaken and make good on healing her and then training her. If the enemy was here, then she needed to get started with working with the Leviathan. She reached out her hand to stop a grim reaper that was walking by.

Nyx: Go get Oneiros and Hypnos.

Grim Reaper: Right away, Lady Nyx - turning to heed her request and she groaned and rubbed her forehead again.

She could feel a major headache coming and she muttered to herself for letting this happen. Of course, she knew that she was carrying out Hades' order of testing Issei out. Now, she had her verdict, and she knew Issei was a dragon of his word, she would be expecting him. After all, she had told him which faction she was a part of, so it was only a matter of time.

GREMORY PRISON TUNNEL

Satanael, Zephyrdor, and the two fake guards had been waiting in the tunnel for a couple of hours. Their goal was to wait until the rating game to start, let the actual guards get hyped up and let their guards down. This would make it easier for them to go about to the security office or at least the two lackeys.

Satanael: Wait for the cheers, if what you said is correct, then the majority are against the Gremory.

Zephyrdor: Oh yeah, they shit the bed on this one.

Satanael: Do you know what Vali's plans were?

Zephyrdor: Huh?

Satanael: Vali would not just willingly sleep with the Gremory, unless he had an agenda, all Lucifers have an agenda.

Zephyrdor: Huh, no idea, just thought the Gremory was a slut and fully showed her true colors.

Satanael: Do you know if they have marks?

Zephyrdor: Marks?

Satanael: Vali would be a part dragon, if he has marked them, it's clear that he wants to be with them. If not, then he is just playing with them, and it would mean that he had an agenda.

Zephyrdor: That means that I would have to stay here longer.

Satanael: No, we can watch the rating game as well, we know the guards are watching - as they heard cheers - that's our cue.

Sensing no one was in the vicinity, Satanael opened the door that camouflaged as part of the prison wall. It was created to be dense enough that it wouldn't make a hollow sound, if someone tapped on the door from the prison wall side. However, due to its density, Satanael needed assistance from one of the fake guards.

Fake Guard 1: We're clear.

Satanael: You two head for the security room and let us know when you get there. I have a feeling of the general direction for us to go, but not in detail.

Zephyrdor: How would you know that?

Satanael: Because Euclid Lucifuge is someone that you would not keep this high up, you'd want someone like him in the deeper levels.

Zephyrdor: True.

Satanael: Now go - forcing the fake guards to move out - Zephyrdor, help me close this door.

Zephyrdor: Right - as the two began to close the door, it was quite loud, but with prisoners making noises, it didn't matter - what agenda do you think he has? Vali, I mean.

Satanael: I have no idea, either he wants the throne for himself, so he went after the current Maou's sister as a means to get an easy pass to the throne or perhaps, he was targeting his rival.

Zephyrdor: Oh yeah, they were with the Gremory, I'll give him props, he got balls to build a harem like that. I was even jealous, I'm sure plenty of others are jealous as well and so their envy makes them wish that they were him.

Satanael: Did you have that envy?

Zephyrdor: For a little bit, but I was able to get some pussy, unlike some jerk offs, so they can only fantasize and then go back to their little corners, jerk off about which of his women that they want. I'll be blunt, I thought of the Gremory and her queen, they look like they make for great cock suckers.

Satanael: Try not to be so vulgar and keep it in your pants, you can pick up some broad until after the mission.

Zephyrdor: Will do haha - a communication circle appeared on their ears.

Fake Guard 1: We're in.

Satanael: Did you kill them?

Fake Guard 2: Yes, sir, snapped their necks and hid the bodies.

Satanael: Do you have any more explosives?

Fake Guard 1: Yes, why?

Satanael: Place them around where the hard drive might be located, with it destroyed, they cannot go back and look at the footage and know who it was that striked. They are aware of Razevan, but they are not aware of my involvement.

Zephyrdor: What about your team?

Satanael: It wouldn't surprise me if they blew their cover, but considering that I disappeared with them, they would wonder if I was alive as well.

Fake Guard: We have the location for Euclid's cell, head to your left, be warned, you have two guards coming up in about 50 feet.

Satanael: Thank you - creating two light spears, but his light color was unique as his light was silver colored - let's get this over with.

He began walking with the fake guards giving increments of the guards' position every 10 feet. It changed to every 5 feet after the 30 feet mark, which was fine to Satanael. When he was 15 feet away, Satanael threw the light spears into the heads of each guard.

Guard 1: Ugh.

Guard 2: Wha... - it was the last sound he ever made.

Both guards dropped and the light spears dissipated, leaving holes in their heads.

Satanael: We need to keep this quiet.

Zephyrdor: Not really my style, but I'd like to get out in one piece, but you're in charge, so I'll oblige.

Satanael: Very well - as he took some key cards off of the guards' bodies - these will be useful.

Fake Guard 1: There's an elevator about 200 feet ahead, but you got about 10 guards.

Fake Guard 2: And 4 of them are heading right to you.

Satanael: Help me clear these bodies.

Zephyrdor: And put them where?

Satanael: I suppose you're right, how far are those guards?

Fake Guard 1: 30 to 35 feet and closing.

Zephyrdor: Allow me - as he created a magic circle with his insignia,however, the outer edge of the circle was serrated.

The magic began to turn horizontal that it looked like a disc as it hovered at their head level.

Zephyrdor: Homing Buzzsaw - as the magic circle was spinning rapidly and he sent it flying.

Guard 1: What the...

Guard 2: Look ou...

Guard 3: Shi...

The last guard simply gasped in shock.

*Shlick*

The next sound to follow was blood splashing the walls and multiple thuds as the bodies hit the floor, mixed in were smaller thuds. The smaller thuds being the decapitated heads or part of their heads falling as well. The magic circle disappeared after it hit its target.

Fake Guard 1: Targets are down, still 6 more to go.

Satanael: One of you come here and clean up these messes, we need to cover our tracks.

Fake Guard 2: Heading your way.

Satanael: We'll continue on - as he turned to Zephyrdor - let's go.

Zephyrdor: Right - as they continued on.

When they turned the corner, there was another guard there, but he didn't last long. As Satanael had quickly thrown a light spear into the unsuspecting demon's head and killed them. They continued on towards the elevator, getting instructions from their lackey in the security room. The other one was cleaning up the mess that they left behind. They cleared the other guards, which Satanael noted that Zephyrdor took glee in killing his share of the guards, whether it was beating them with his fists or shooting energy blasts into their bodies.

Fake Guard 1: Boss, you got a load of guards coming up the elevator, I don't think they're coming to your floor, but who knows.

Satanael: Good, we stupidly killed the guards leading to here, so we have no idea how many guards could be on Euclid's floor - turning to Zephyrdor - strip one that is closest to your size.

Zephyrdor did just that and quickly stripped off his own clothes, while Satanael did the same. He instructed the fake guard in the security room to keep track of the elevator's movement. While they were changing, the second lackey caught up to them.

Zephyrdor: Here - giving him his clothes - take them back to the tunnel.

Fake Guard 2: Right away, sir.

Satanael: Mine as well - handing his clothes - then come back and clean up this mess - he turned his attention back to the one in the security room - how many do we have?

Fake Guard 1: About 12 or so.

Satanael: Good - as he had multiple light spears floating around him and aimed at the elevator - now, we wait.

He used the access card to access the elevator and bring it to the floor that they were on. Zephyrdor was smiling at the anticipation of the slaughter to be had by Satanael's hands. The lackey continued to keep tabs on the elevator and how close it was to them. Finally, the doors opened, and those guards were surprised to see so many light spears aimed at them.

Satanael: Hello, gentlemen - firing the light spears into the elevator, slaughtering all guards except one - now, then, you will tell us what you know.

The guard feared for his life as Zephyrdor and Satanael stepped into the elevator that had holes in it. He stopped and recognized Zephyrdor and began to plead to him.

Scared Guard: Z...Zephyrdor-sama, help me! Don't side with this madman!

Zephyrdor: Haha, I've been on his side for months, it was his partner that helped give details about what Rizevim was doing.

Scared Guard: Wha... what?

Satanael: Focus on me, what level is Euclid Lucifuge on and how many guards are posted there?

Scared Guard: On... one oh seven, the bottom of the barrel, he's the only prisoner on that level, I'm not sure on how many guards.

Satanael: Floor 107.

Fake Guard 1: Disabling the controls for the elevator, so no one can disturb you on the ride down. I found a manuscript of that floor, they usually station about 20 or so guards there.

Satanael: Then we shall be discrete upon our entry.

Scared Guard: What are you going to do to me?

Satanael: I think you know the answer to that, right, Zephyrdor?

Zephyrdor did nothing but chuckle as he approached the scared guard.

Scared Guard: NNNOOOOOO!!!!

Satanael stood in silence as he listened to Zephyrdor's fist bury itself into the guard's head multiple times. He listened to the guard's screams, but he knew that nobody would hear it. He began to hear a squishing sound every time that Zephyrdor's fist made contact, the screams stopped after some time, turning to groans, and then nothing but the squishing sound and the pounding of Zephyrdor's fist.

Satanael: Are you done?

Zephyrdor: Yes - chuckling with a sick smile and licking some of the blood that splashed on his face.

His fist was dripping with his victim's blood and his sleeve was drenched in it as well.

Satanael: You have your fun?

Zephyrdor: Oh yeah - admiring his handiwork, the guard's head was fully caved in. There was some brain matter that splattered on the walls of the elevator. He was virtually unrecognizable to anyone, they would only be able to distinguish when they wiped the blood of his keycard.

Satanael: Good, we will likely expect company, we will need to move stealthily and kill all of the guards and then free Euclid and leave.

Zephyrdor: Understood.

They rode the rest of the way down in silence, but as they were getting close to their destination. Satanael instructed Zephyrdor to lean against the sides of the elevator. That way, when the doors opened, any guard would see the mutilation of dead bodies on the guard. Satanael prepared a shorter light spear, so he could kill anyone that was stupid enough to enter and investigate.

Satanael: Get ready - as the elevator begins to slow down.

Getting into position, they waited until the elevator came to a stop, giving a nod to each other. The doors opened up and they could hear the sounds of the two confused guards.

Guard 1: What the...

Guard 2: Report this in!

Guard 1: Righ... ugh! - as Satanael came out of hiding and impaled the guard with the light spear.

Guard 2: Oh shi... - he was grabbed by Zephyrdor and pinned inside the elevator.

Satanael: How many of you are here?

Guard 2: 20, but reinforcements will b...

*Crack*

The guard slumped down dead as Zephyrdor twisted his neck.

Satanael: You do realize that he had information about their reinforcements.

Zephyrdor: Spur of the moment - as Satanael let out a sigh and contacted the lackey in the security room.

Satanael: We have a lead of 20 guards down here but be on the lookout for reinforcements.

Fake Guard 1: Got it, boss, I'll keep track of the other elevators, the one you came through is disabled, when you're ready to go, let me know and I'll have it ready.

Satanael: Good - while mumbling to himself - at least one of you is competent.

Zephyrdor: Well, now it's 18, since these two are out of commission.

Satanael: Hide the bodies, I can handle 18 measly guards.

Zephyrdor: Hang on, take this - handing him a device - it's a magic jammer, it should work in a range of 50 feet. That way they cannot contact their reinforcements, maybe they should have been a little more primitive like humans and use what they call walkie-talkies.

Satanael: Very true, we, supernatural beings, are dependent on magic, how does it affect the user?

Zephyrdor: It doesn't, I've tried it and my magic wasn't affected.

Satanael: Good to know, I'll be back - as he walked off, though he was leaving bloody footprints from standing amongst all those corpses in the elevator - also get rid of the bodies in the elevator.

He took the boots off one of the dead guards, which was able to fit his feet, but they were clanky. The bright side is that he wouldn't be leaving bloody footprints. He could only hope that the other guards were dumb enough not to look at his pant legs.

He ventured up a ladder and began his trek to Euclid's holding cell, while keeping a tab on how many guards are left. He was able to get past two of them, but he didn't kill them, and they didn't bother with him. He was a bit worried about them realizing that he didn't have a partner, but it seemed his aura made them think otherwise.

Satanael: 'So far so good.'

He noticed another pair of guards, but he kept his composure, this was nothing. He stopped to hear one of the conversations of a pair of guards, discussing the rating game.

Guard 1: The Gremory knight is pretty good.

Guard 2: He should be, he was trained by Sirzechs' knight, Souji Okita.

Guard 1: Sadly, he sealed himself with the Trihexa.

Guard 2: As did the rest of the Maou's peerages, exception being the Queen of Sirzechs.

Guard 1: Well, she is his wife, but imagine how the bastard that we have to keep watch will feel if he learned that his sister would seal herself with the Trihexa.

Guard 2: Well, it's his fault, if he loved his sister so much, he would have followed her.

Guard 1: True, but he was following his clan's rule, they must always help a Lucifer.

Guard 2: Yeah, but it does make a compelling story, I would use that movie that's about Sirzechs-sama and Grayfia-sama to reel in dates.

Guard 1: Haha, me too, and damn, where did the Gremory get such a rook?

Guard 2: Yeah, she's hot, too bad for what's about to happen to them, looks like she's sharing leadership with the Gremory.

Guard 1: Definitely got themselves prepared for this, I wonder what Sairaorg will do?

Guard 2: Relax, they only got rid of two of his pieces, but you are right, I thought he would end this quickly, the Gremory doesn't have the Sekiryuutei like last time.

Guard 1: Yea... urgh.

Guard 2: Huh? - looking at his partner, who had a light spear sticking out of his face.

Satanael: Don't panic, it will all be over soon - slitting the guard's throat, letting him choke on his blood.

Guard 2: Glrrg...urgg... urck...

Satanael: 16 to go - as he tidied up the bodies a little to let others assume that they dozed off, but the hole in the first guard's head made that difficult.

He contacted Zephyrdor to inform him of the first two guards that he went past, letting him know that they were heading his way. Zephyrdor grimaced as he had yet to clean up the elevator bodies, he only handled the bloody footprints and the two guards that they first encountered. So Zephyrdor got back in the elevator and closed the door. He activated a spell to let him see through the doors.

Zephyrdor: They're coming into view, damn, they stopped here, probably coming to check it out, since those two guys are not here.

Satanael: Play it smart.

Zephyrdor: Right - as he watched the guards stake out the place.

He saw one of the guards try to activate the elevator, but it was disabled, but since he could see on the outside, he thought of a plan. He created two small Homing Buzzsaw magic circles, one for each guard. He let them find their target, when he saw the guards separate themselves to go find any clues for their missing comrades.

*Schick* *Schick* *Thud* *Splat*

As their heads smacked to the ground and rolled along the way with their bodies dropping.

Zephyrdor: That's two more down.

Satanael: Wonderful, I hope you're in a safe place.

Zephyrdor: I'm in the elevator.

Satanael: Good, stay there, I'll be quick.

Zephyrdor could sense Satanael building up his magic as several guards also sensed it.

Satanael had activated the jammer as he could hear the other guards trying to figure out if there was an attack. Up above all of them, they saw silver light, which began to manifest themselves into light swords. The only person that would be safe was Satanael, whose eyes were glowing silver as the guards tried contacting reinforcements.

Satanael: Damnation of Heaven - bringing his right arm down, allowing the swords to fall to their prey.

Guard: Look out! - but the screams were heard, metal was ripped apart as was flesh.

No one could do anything, Satanael activated his wings and remaining guards could see them.

Guard 1: A cadre!?

Guard 2: The fallen angels have betrayed us!?

Guard 3: We need to... Ah! - he was cut down by a light sword.

More bodies became mutilated from attack as they were cut up, limbs were ripped apart. The onslaught continued on as Satanael let the attack continue, but he never moved from his spot. He just listened for the screams, there was nothing that was safe as structures began to fall. Bridges, ladders that lead to the cell, they were cut apart, if someone survived the swords, they would have died to the fallen debris. Satanael waved his hand to deactivate the attack and flew down to inspect the bodies for the code to the cell.

While he was searching, he heard a whimper of pain, and he smiled as he went to the downed guard that was barely alive. The guard had lost a wing, both of his wings. In addition, the guard had a head injury, which he was bleeding profusely from.

Satanael: Zephyrdor, you can come out and set explosive seals around this area.

Zephyrdor: Haha, got it.

Satanael: Now, what do we have here?

Guard: Hngh, argh! Who... who... who are you?

Satanael: Well, I'm a colleague of the prisoner, which by the way, how do you open the cell?

Guard: You... you need... a... a... code.

Satanael: And what is that code?

Guard: Like... I... I... will tell... yo... ah! - Satanael pressed into one of his wounds.

Satanael: I don't think you need to, I can just review your memories.

Guard: No... no... don't - as Satanael's eyes glowed silver and the cadre placed his hand on the guard's head.

This caused the guard's eyes to glow silver as well, as the memories went through Satanael's head. After several moments, Satanael smiled as he released the guard's head. The guard looked nervous as he looked back at the cadre.

Guard: That... power... that silver light... you're... Satanael - his eyes widened in fear - but you... you... disappeared.

Satanael: I did, but now I'm back and thank you for your services.

Guard: Wha...what?

Satanael: 075349 - as the guard let out a gasp.

Guard: No...

Satanael: Goodbye - creating a light spear and jamming it into the guard's head.

With that done, he flew to the cell and began to deactivate the multitude of magic seals that were around. It was a good thing that the guard had seen how to unlock them by his superiors. After 20 minutes of unlocking seals, Satanael could finally input the code. There was a hiss of the door opening as Satanael stared at the man that was on his knees, his silver was longer and he had stubble on his face. His body looked skinnier than the last time that he saw him.

Satanael: Well, well, well, I must say that it has been a while, Euclid.

The man looked up and stared at Satanael, his eyes were dull.

Euclid: Hmm? Satanael? You're part of my illusions, too, haha.

Satanael: No illusion, sorry to hear about your dear Rizevim, but he is gone, and a new Lucifer has emerged.

Euclid: What? You mean Vali?

Satanael: Oh no, but my accomplice has told me that he has slept with the Gremory, the sister of the Maou Lucifer.

Euclid: Oh? She was with the Sekiryuutei.

Satanael: Apparently, she cheated on him, and she is suffering the fate of her treachery in a rating game now, so come on, while they are occupied.

Euclid: I think I'll remain here.

Satanael: But Razevan wouldn't like that - this brought some life to Euclid's eyes.

Euclid: Razevan is dead, Rizevim killed him.

Satanael: People think I'm dead and here I stand before you - as he stepped into the cell and pulled Euclid to his feet - it is time to do what you were raised to do.

Euclid: And what's that?

Satanael: Help Lucifer, Rizevim was scared of Razevan like Razevan of Vali, but do you know why Rizevim was scared of his son?

Euclid: What's that?

Satanael: Because Razevan had Lucifer's power.

Euclid: Lucifer's power? You mean... - as his eyes widened.

Satanael: Correct and like you, Razevan has that desire to create and experience chaos.

Euclid: Chaos?

Satanael: Yes, just like you wanted.

Euclid: Really?

Satanael: Yes, he has taken Lilith's body as well, we're going to start chaos again.

Euclid: His grandmother's body?

Satanael: Yes, now come on - pulling Euclid out of the cell.

Euclid: Still as powerful as ever - as he surveyed the damage that Satanael did.

Satanael: Thank you, let me help you - as he wrapped an arm around Euclid's waist - we'll remove those cuffs and seals on you, when we get back to base but for now, we need to leave.

He flew over to the elevator shaft that he came from, but he had to remain flying, since he destroyed the railway that led to it. So, he contacted the lackey that was hopefully still in the security room.

Satanael: Open the elevator doors, I have secured the package.

Fake Guard 1: On it.

Fake Guard 2: There are several guards roaming around here.

Satanael: No worries - as the elevator door opened - Zephyrdor, help him.

Zephyrdor: You got it - as he assisted Euclid into the elevator and Satanael stepped in.

Satanael: Bring us up.

Fake Guard 1: Going up.

The elevator doors closed, and the elevator began to move up.

Zephyrdor: Should I blow it up now?

Satanael: No, wait for us to get to the tunnel.

Fake Guard 2: Guards are still around.

Satanael: Distract them.

Fake Guard 1: You're almost to his level.

Fake Guard 2: Hang on!

A scuffle was being heard as the communication circle was still being active, they did not say anything.

Fake Guard 2: Open the doors, when they get here!

After 10 seconds, they reached their stop to find their ally over 4 unconscious guards.

Zephyrdor: You didn't kill them?

Fake Guard 2: We need to move now!

Satanael: Meet us at the tunnel entrance.

Fake Guard 1: On it!

Satanael: Help him!

Fake Guard 2: Yes, sir! - as he took Euclid from Satanael - this way, Euclid-sama!

Guard 1: Hey! Stop right... Ah!

Guard 2: Urgh!

Guard 3: We need assistance! We have... hey! My magic is not working!

Guard 4: Mine too!

Satanael: Zephyrdor... - since he could not use magic either.

Zephyrdor: I had a jammer of my own, get ready - as he quickly turned his jammer off.

Before the guards could even magic circles, Satanael instantaneously created two light spears, putting down the two guards. They continued towards the tunnel entrance and were about a third of the way there.

Satanael: Zephyrdor, do it.

Zephyrdor chuckled and snapped his fingers.

*Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!*

The place began to rumble as the explosion seals that were on Euclid's prison cell floor exploded. They could hear guards screaming at each other, noting that it was below them.

Guard 1: What's happening!?

Guard 2: That was below us! Get to the elevators, we've been breached!

Guard 3: Check the security room and see if there's anything on our floor!

Satanael: Are you still near the security room? - asking their ally.

Fake Guard 1: I'm about halfway to the tunnel.

Satanael: Wait 15 to 20 seconds and then blow up the explosive seal that I told you to place.

Fake Guard 1: Yes, sir, I'll still wait for you at the door.

Satanael: Let's keep moving - they continued their trek to the tunnel and then they heard it.

*Boom!*

Guard 1: Shit, they bombed our security room!

Guard 2: Check the others and see if they're still intact.

Satanael's group made it to the tunnel door as their ally was waiting for them.

Fake Guard 1: I did just as you asked...

Satanael: Get the door open, they'll figure out that it was their floor that had their security room bombed and know that we are on this floor.

Fake Guard 1: On it!

Satanael: Zephyrdor, take Euclid!

Guard: Hey, we got a blood trail here!

Satanael: Damn, hurry up with the door - as he ran back the way that they came with a magic circle ready - Heaven's Bombardment!

Out of the magic circle, came multiple silver energy balls that rushed forward towards where the guards were.

*Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!*

Screams were heard as Satanael destroyed the corridor, but also destroyed the parts of the floor that were above and below the floor that he was on.

Fake Guard 1: Door's open!

Satanael: Heading back now - as he turned around, knowing that his attack would greatly stall guards.

Guard: Intrude... Agh!

He threw another two light spears at two guards who were running from the other side. He didn't bother to close the door, entering the tunnel as he saw the others running down the tunnel. Remembering what Zephyrdor said, he created two light spears and threw them into the legs of their allies.

Fake Guard 1: Agh!

Fake Guard 2: We have... Urgh! - as they both collapsed to the ground and Satanael ran by them.

Fake Guard 1: Satanael-sama, help us.

Satanael: I'm sorry, but you have served our purpose.

Fake Guard 2: Our? Zephyrdor-sama, what is he talking about?

Zephyrdor: Hahaha, sorry, boys, your time's run out and besides if you survive, you'll have an alibi, but that won't be likely - as he helped Euclid up the ladder with his and Satanael's clothes that they changed out of.

Fake Guard 1: Damn you! Damn you both!

Satanael: Sorry, it's just good business - as he began to climb the ladder as well.

Halfway up, he could hear the other guards entering the tunnel.

Satanael: One last time, Zephyrdor.

Zephyrdor: You got it - activating the seals in the tunnel.

*Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!*

Satanael: Climb! - as the tunnel exploded, burying any other guards that ventured in there, along with the two lackeys that they left for dead.

Zephyrdor climbed out of the ladder, pulled Euclid out and then Satanael climbed out. They could hear some screams talking about the rumbling underground from the explosions. The two changed back into their regular clothes and threw the guard clothes down the ladder shaft.

Satanael: Do you have another explosion in place?

Zephyrdor: Not quite - as he activated a seal, causing dirt and rubble to fill up the shaft - something a little quieter, an explosion would cause them to track us to the building.

Zephyrdor closed the hatch and then used fire magic to weld it shut and then concealed it.

Euclid: Hmm, never expected you to kill your lackeys.

Zephyrdor: They served their purpose.

Euclid: Spoken like a true demon, I'm shocked that a clan heir would help assist.

Zephyrdor: Not a clan heir anymore - he kept quiet that he was the one that helped factions with Rizevim's plans, since this was Rizevim's former right-hand man and began to clean up the place to leave no trace of them.

Euclid: So, what's next?

Satanael: We're leaving, we got what we came for - as he activated a transportation seal - we made the first move, which was getting you, by destroying their prison, they will be wary, if they weren't already.

Euclid: I suppose so - as all three were teleported back to Razevan's base, the die had been set.

AGREAS DOME (PRIOR TO THE PRISON BREAK)

In the press box, Lilith had been listening to Kunou talk, but then she felt something and froze up. Merlin felt Lilith stiffen and looked at the girl in her lap. Sensing her adoptive mother's stare, Lilith turned to her and then looked at Serafall.

Merlin: What is it, Lilith?

Lilith: Onii-chan.

Serafall: Huh?

Lilith: Something happened to onii-chan.

Serafall: What? - surprised that Lilith could sense Issei.

Merlin: 'So she has a bond to him, could it have been from that piece that she absorbed at the faction meeting?' - she remembered how Lilith absorbed Ophis' power from the extra pawn piece, it was possible that a little of Issei's power was in the piece and absorbed as well.

Or Lilith just had a sixth sense, when it came to her big brother who was out there in the world.

Serafall: Let's watch the game and we'll see if we can find him, okay?

Lilith: Okay - as both Serafall and Merlin rubbed her head, but both could not help but wonder what happened to Issei.

It must have been something drastic, since it gave Lilith a spook, of course, they did not know he encountered a goddess. Thus, losing said fight, his mate, and was unconscious with a sword stabbed into his arm. Yasaka also heard the conversation and wondered what could have happened to Issei. However, someone else also heard the conversation and that was Azazel.

Azazel: 'She only calls Issei by that title, so that must mean that he's not here, which is understandable, he should be in the hospital, unless he woke up.'

He then looked at Sirzechs, who was conversing with Grayfia and then he looked out into the crowd and that's when he noticed it. There was a lack of Oppai Dragon merch, there were signs for the Lion King however.

Azazel: 'No one is really supporting Rias' team, shit, do they know she committed infidelity? Gabriel is not here either, she would be if Issei was here, unless he didn't wake up and something happened at the hospital, but no one has informed Sirzechs and Serafall is not here either, I don't see her with her sister.'

He was slightly sweating as possibilities were going through his head, his nervousness was detected by Penemue.

Penemue: Everything okay? - she whispered.

Azazel: No, remember what we had talked about in the bar a month ago?

Penemue: Yes?

Azazel: Something tells me that it won't be possible - as Penemue's eyes widened.

Penemue: You mean...

Azazel: This may be a trap, I know you have some remorse for the boy, but you still betrayed him and that won't be taken lightly.

Penemue: Oh no.

Azazel: I can't tell for certain, Lilith said something happened to her onii-chan and she only calls Issei by that title, I don't know where Ophis is either. So, either something happened to him in the hospital or out there. From the way no one has come frantically to Sirzechs, I think it may be the latter.

Penemue: That would mean...

Azazel: They probably know, you see how there's no Oppai Dragon merch in the crowd, but there are some people that have characters like there is some for Kiba's character.

Penemue: And Rossweisse's as well, same with the dhampir - as Azazel's heart sank to his stomach.

Azazel: 'Shit, is that why Odin brought the valkyries, do they know I drugged Rossweisse? Oh, damn it, I know it was petty, but the boy still has some girls, he's got Gabriel and Rossweisse wasn't seeing anybody, I loosened her up a bit, fuck' - as he turned to Penemue - we may need to find a way out of here.

He was beginning to stand up, when he was slapped in the back, forcing him back down in his seat. Looking over, he saw Baraqiel with a proud smile on his face. It was one of the biggest smiles that Azazel had ever seen on the cadre's face, it looked genuine.

Azazel: What are you smiling about, Baraqiel?

Baraqiel: That I get to see my daughter perform, you should be proud, too, since she is representing our race.

Azazel: Haha, right, right - looking at Baraqiel's smile, it eased his worry a little bit - 'Baraqiel seemed genuinely happy, maybe they don't know or maybe they didn't tell him yet, I can only hope it's the former. Also where is Vali?'

Azazel began to relax in his seat and hoped that he was correct about his judgment. He did not know that Baraqiel had applied the seal to him, when he slapped him on his back. Baraqiel kept smiling as it was all coming to plan, he could see Azazel's nervousness and knew that he was beginning to decipher their plan, so he had to deceive him, just like how Azazel has deceived so many others.

Baraqiel: Ah, it's starting - as the screens across the dome lit up with a light blue haired gentleman.

????: Greetings, everyone, my name is Naud Gamigin, I must say we are in for a treat today, aren't we?

The crowd roared in praise for the fight that they will, there were even chants of "Lion King" going around.

Naud: Haha, yes, yes, I hear, we will be seeing the Lion King, Sairaorg Bael in action again!

The crowd cheered, they could not wait for the fight to begin and see Sairaorg do his thing.

Naud: But his opponent is no easy slouch, after all, they beat our Lion King the first time - this made most of the crowd boo - I said they weren't slouches, they proved that the Lion King was not unbeatable, since this rating game will be a rematch between the Lion King, Sairaorg Bael, and his cousin, the Crimson Princess of Destruction, Rias Gremory!!!

The crowd roared, but those cheers were not for Rias, the only ones that didn't know that were the ones that hurt the young Sekiryuutei. The leaders clapped as well; their acting was calming Azazel's worries. The former cadre was unaware that he was discretely being watched by the other leaders. It was unfortunate or fortunate, depending on how one looked at it was that he never noticed Lightning openly glaring at him. She held no qualms about her disgust being known to others.

Lightning: 'Your time will come, Azazel' - narrowing her eyes at him.

Naud: Now this fight should be interesting, since both teams were part of our very own team DxD that helped in the war against the Khaos Brigade, its Qlippoth faction, and of course, the Beast of the Apocalypse, the Trihexa. So, they will be familiar with each other, but let's dwindle along, shall we? Coming first is the Crimson Princess of Destruction herself, give it up for Rias Gremory!

The crowd gave a mixture of boos, jeers, but there were some cheers, and women were asking Kiba to marry them. Some men were asking Rossweisse to marry them, others were asking if they were looking for a good time. Rias was a bit surprised by the reaction that she was getting, but Rossweisse made her keep her composure.

Rossweisse: Just stay the course and keep calm - placing a hand on her shoulder.

Rias: But...

Rossweisse: We're the underdogs, of course, they wouldn't cheer for us.

Rias: I guess you're right, but I also cannot help but feel that something is missing.

Akeno: What do you mean, Rias?

Rias: I don't know, I feel my pawn pieces out there, but...

Akeno frowned, but a glare from Rossweisse prevented her from saying anything.

Rossweisse: Don't focus too much on it.

Rias: Okay.

Akeno: We need to tell her - she whispered to Rossweisse.

Rossweisse: It would only do more harm than good, if our mistress is distraught and we will lose any hope of winning.

Akeno: Do you really think we can win without him?

Rossweisse: No, but I will worry for you.

Akeno: Why's that?

Rossweisse: Because you will have to bring back Xenovia's memories and you know how much of a temper she has, you ruined her life.

Akeno: Yeah, you're right - unaware that the two were heard by Koneko, who was pondering.

Koneko: 'They seemed to be distressed about something, I wonder if they had nightmares like Asia-senpai and I have, though, Rossweisse-sensei is not with us on girl nights, which has helped me sleep better, but something doesn't seem right. Though Rossweisse-sensei certainly seems stronger, she definitely has more confidence than the rest of us.'

Naud: Now, it's an honor to be graced by royalty, a man that has strived to be on top and he has rightfully earned that spot. He is the one and only Lion King, Sairaorg Bael!!!!!!

The crowd roared in applause; the stadium even shook a bit from them cheering as Sairaorg emerged from his tunnel. He waved to the crowd, but he held no smile. He was in battle mode as he looked at his opponent, Rias stared back in defiance because her pride would not let her back down.

Naud: As you all know the last time that these two teams faced off, we had to use dice and they would select pieces based on the total number that was rolled by the dice. Well, guess, we won't be having any of that, this is going to be an all-out war!!

The crowd roared because they were expecting a quick beating, but they did not count on the expertise of Rossweisse.

Naud: Now, let's choose the layout in which this battle will be held - as the screen shifts between multiple areas.

The crowd could see jungle, forest, desert, there were so many possibilities, until it stopped on one.

Naud: Oh my, skyscrapers! This ought to be interesting, looks like no team will have an advantage - as they were transported to the skyscraper arena, which was a city replica with streets and buildings.

Rias and her peerage were on one side of the city and Sairaorg and his peerage were on the other side of the city.

Naud: You both have 10 minutes to prepare a battle strategy before the game begins, good luck!

Once he said that, Asia immediately summoned her four evil dragons, who sniffed at her and snorted. However, being evil dragons, they did not have the honor that Crom Cruach did. As a result, they did not care for their mistress' loss of virginity.

Rias: I think we should have a dragon go with each group, Asia should go with Akeno.

Rossweisse: I agree, but we may need to mix and match our teams rather than go with our position partner.

Rias: I agree, Gasper is already staying back with me, so it will be between you, Kiba, Xenovia, and Koneko.

Rossweisse: I'll go with Xenovia. Kiba and Koneko have been together long enough to work together.

Rias: Okay, the dragons can be used for scouting as well, so we know which enemy that you are about to face.

Rossweisse: Right, Kiba with your speed, you should be able to contend with Liban, as long as you stay out of his line of sight, his sacred gear won't work on you.

Kiba: And what about Beluga?

Rossweisse: You will have Koneko, she can detect which is the real one, if he decides to use clones, thanks to her senjutsu. But that's if he sends the knights first. Xenovia and I are capable of handling his rooks, I suggest Xenovia, you go after Gandoma, he is from the Balam clan, they are known to have super strength, but your mastery of Durandal and Excalibur should suffice. I can handle Landora.

Rias: Then we need to worry about Misteeta, he can use his sacred gear to make one of our abilities disappear.

Rossweisse: That's why Gasper came prepared, Gasper?

Gasper: That's right, I already developed the counter to Misteeta's sacred gear, since he used it on Xenovia the last time, I had the vials ready beforehand - as he handed out vials to each member of his team.

Rossweisse: There will be no need to set any traps from the tapes that I have seen, that's not Sairaorg's type of game.

Rias: You're right, but how will we handle Kuisha?

Rossweisse: Don't worry about her and I know you may be looking for retribution, Akeno, but do not engage with her. We need to deal with the others before we deal with the queen.

Akeno: What about his pawn?

Rossweisse: He'll stay with his king, our goal is to eliminate as many pieces as we can before we can come back and support Rias and Gasper against Sairaorg himself, got it?

All: Hai!

In the press box, those were surprised to see Rossweisse stepping up as the leader and making plans for how to handle the situation. Lightning could help but smile as she felt that there was a small inkling that they could pull this off. Serafall also smiled as she could see that Rossweisse was proving that she deserved to be promoted, now it was just to see how well she performed in battle.

The sound of the buzzer was heard, indicating that the 10 minutes were up, and the crowd cheered as each group dispersed. Asia and Akeno went with the dragon, Anselmus. Koneko and Kiba went with the dragon, Simeon, while Rossweisse and Xenovia had Gregorios. The last remaining dragon, Cyril, stayed behind with Rias and Gasper, who headed to the rooftop of their building.

Rias: Wow, this place is vast.

Gasper: Yeah, it means that they have hiding spots, so they should be careful if they run into a trap.

Rias: You're right, and Gasper...

Gasper: Yes?

Rias: Do you ever feel like a part of yourself is missing?

Gasper: Yes, when I haven't been able to see Valerie because of the threat you placed on her - making Rias put her head down in shame.

Rias: I'm sorry for that, I keep trying to remember why, I know it had something to do with what Vali-kun said to me, but now I don't really remember.

Gasper: It's too late for that, the damage has already been done.

Rias: I hope you can see her after this is all said and done.

Gasper: Yeah, I hope so, and I hope you are prepared to face the consequences for threatening her.

Rias: Not just her, but others as well, I remember I threatened you and Kiba, I don't understand why Vali saw you as threats.

Gasper: It's not us that he saw as a threat, but the one that is coming for him.

Rias: And who's that?

Gasper: His ex-rival.

Rias did not say anything more, but she felt that the ex-rival had something to do with her pawn pieces. She set Cyril out to scout for anybody, but to remain on their half of the city.

WITH KIBA AND KONEKO

Koneko had already transformed into her Shirone form, so she could somewhat keep up with Kiba's regular speed. They had Simeon flying overhead, but Koneko could help but wonder what Rossweisse and Akeno were talking about. She figured that Kiba might know, so she decided to ask him.

Koneko: Kiba-senpai.

Kiba: Yes, what is it?

Koneko: Something was bothering Akeno-senpai earlier.

Kiba: And you don't know what it was?

Koneko: Something about Xenovia-senpai's memories.

Kiba: Xenovia's memories?

Koneko: We got company - as they both dodged as Simeon came crashing down in front of them.

They took cover as they looked over at Simeon, who was growling on the ground, but not being able to get up.

Koneko: That's Liban's sacred gear.

Kiba: Where is he? - as he summoned Balmung.

Koneko: Straight ahead.

Kiba: It looks like the knights are together, can you tell if that is the real Beluga? - as he peeked around the corner.

Koneko: It's not.

Kiba: Guys, we have Liban and a fake Beluga here, so watch out, they may be using Beluga like we are using Asia's dragons - speaking to his teammates on a communication circle.

Rossweisse: Roger that.

Akeno: Thanks for letting us know, Kiba-kun.

Rias: Watch yourselves out there.

Liban: Well, well, well if it isn't the knight of the Gremory clan, come on out, Kiba, we know you're there, don't worry, none of our women are with us for you to steal.

Kiba: So, you can pin me down with your sacred gear, no thanks - as he gave a nod to Koneko to at least sneak in the building and take out the fake Beluga.

Liban: Come on, you cannot say that you are proud of what you did, sleeping with your best friend's girl.

Kiba: It was not my choice!

Liban: We all have a choice, Kiba, you just took the wrong one.

Kiba leapt out of his cover and sent an array of whirlwinds at Liban and Beluga, who both dodged. It did cause Simeon to be free of the effects of the sacred gear. The dragon sent a fireball at Beluga, who used his speed to dodge, causing the fireball to explode into a building. It let others know that a battle was underway.

Kiba dashed towards Liban, sending another set of whirlwinds at the knight, who dodged, but glass shattered as it came in contact with the whirlwinds. Liban was hoping that Kiba would get mad enough to point that he would charge in directly, thus get in his eyesight.

Liban: Come on, Kiba, you know it must have felt good, you were jealous of him and yet, you're the Prince of Kuoh.

Kiba: I wasn't jealous of him! Others may be, but I wasn't, I was happy for him! He was my best friend!

Liban: Yes, the keyword is "was", he'll replace you, just like those girls replaced him and for what?

Kiba: I... I don't know, he wanted to be the ultimate pawn and I wanted to be the ultimate knight. We had a bond, which some people will never understand, probably because they think he was too focused on girls, but he was my partner, and I was his.

Liban: And yet you slept with his girls.

Kiba: I was trying to save my friend, she was threatened and if I didn't comply, who knows what would have happened to her. I know Issei will understand that!

IN THE PRESS BOX

The cry of his name made Kuroka and Le Fay's eyes widened, but the grips of Magari and Arthur kept them in their seats.

Arthur: Don't.

Le Fay: Onii-sama?

Arthur: I know what you did as does father, we are very disappointed in you.

Le Fay: I...

Arthur: Don't, we'll talk after - as Le Fay simply nodded, but tears fell down her eyes.

Kuroka: Magari-san, I...

Magari: I know, you chose your mate, but where is he?

Kuroka: He's...

Magari: Your essence is mixed with multiple males, so you clearly chose more than one and betrayed the one that you gave your feelings to. Why offer him your heart, but give your body to someone else?

Kuroka: Vali saved him, he was weak, I needed strong children to help revive our clan.

Magari: So why did you give your heart out?

Kuroka: I... - as she looked back on her time with Issei, she remembered him telling her that Koneko's smile was important to him.

She had seen why the girls had fallen for him; she was the one that even told him that he was more charming than normal handsome men. Contrary to what people believed, it had nothing to do with his sacred gear. Sure, he was a pervert, but he had other qualities, once you breached that layer and he opened up to you.

Kuroka: What have I done? If he knows, then...

Magari: It's too late for that - as Kuroka's tears fell and she sobbed into Magari's shoulder.

Kuroka cried as she felt that Issei had become an evil dragon, and it was their fault. She had also told him to remain as the Oppai Dragon, but a betrayal would cause him to turn. She assisted in that cause, but she didn't know that Issei was always going to be part evil dragon, regardless thanks to Apophis. She would know that she had helped kill the Oppai Dragon as he was no more.

Azazel grimaced as hearing Issei's name, he knew that they all knew, it made sense based on the crowd's reaction. Penemue knew it as well and they were nervous. It was now that he felt the glare of the valkyries and he was beginning to understand that they knew he drugged Rossweisse.

Azazel: We're screwed - he whispered to Penemue, who only nodded.

They both looked at Baraqiel, who was already looking at them, but he didn't have a smile.

Baraqiel: I suppose we can end this charade.

Azazel: What? - as suddenly he was viciously yanked from his seat and thrown down in front of Odin.

Odin: I cannot believe you would stoop so low.

Azazel: How long?

Odin: What's that?

Azazel: How long did you know?

Odin: Know what? That you betrayed your student or drugged my former bodyguard?

Azazel: Both... OH! - as he cradled into a fetal position, clutching his genitals.

He had received a kick from Lightning and that metal plated boot certainly did damage.

Sirzechs: Having problems, Azazel?

Michael: Well, he knew about your betrayal as Issei himself came to us and he showed his memories. I'm surprised that you didn't go after my sister, but I guess you didn't know that she betrayed Issei, too.

Azazel: What?

Michael: Yes, it's why she is not here, she has been banished from Heaven for her sins - this made Kuroka and Le Fay only gasp in between their sobs.

Penemue: So she's... a cadre now?

Armaros: Not really - as he slapped Penemue on the shoulder, placing the seal on her.

Penemue: What do you mean?

Shemhazai: Armaros developed an anti-magic seal, it hinders one's power, practically making someone as if they were a human.

Penemue: You mean...

Michael: Yes, she is basically a human out there in the world, she had fallen for deceit like you did, but from your intentions, Azazel, I don't think you would have cared, after all, you claimed Issei to be a fool for not marking them first. Yet you were the fool for listening to the lies that Vali procured and the lies that you have told Penemue.

Penemue: Lies, what lies?

Shemhazai: Oh? - as he replayed what Azazel said about only "being in it for the sex" to Tobio.

Penemue: What?

Tobio: He never wanted a relationship with you, Penemue.

Natsume: So much for "letting him down easy", huh?

Penemue: You know about that? - as she crashed to her knees.

Lavinia: Everything was recorded.

Kouki: Even the part of you and your "9" - making a disgusted face, but it prompted Serafall to laugh.

Serafall: Only nine inches haha, Issei's bigger than you are - holding her sides.

It was then Kuroka figured out the essence that was mixed with this woman, it was Issei's, just as she had replaced him. He had done the same with her and the Maou had his heart.

Penemue: Who are you?

Serafall: Oh, I didn't expect you to recognize me after all, I have gone back to who I was, thanks to Issei. I am Serafall Leviathan, but you may call me Maou Leviathan.

Azazel: Serafall? - no longer was the busty loli in twintails, her body had matured and her hair was down.

He was surprised to see that this is who Issei bedded, she certainly was more attractive than Penemue. It shouldn't really be a surprise after all, she was the most beautiful woman in the Underworld. Kuroka and Le Fay were surprised as well, this wasn't the magic girl anymore and judging from her aura, they could tell she was the real deal.

Serafall: In the flesh - glaring at Azazel, who had gotten back to his knees, but Serafall gave Lightning a nod.

Lightning smiled as while Azazel was too distracted by Serafall, she kicked him in the balls again.

Azazel: Argh! - keeling over.

Odin: You know the valkyries don't take kindly to what you did to one of their own.

Shemhazai: And to think that you helped facilitate it, Penemue.

Sirzechs: We have a rating game to enjoy, but please if you will.

Armaros: Gladly - as he activated the seals on Azazel and Penemue.

Penemue: My powers...

Armaros: Are sealed, now take a seat, Penemue - dragging her back to her seat.

BACK ON THE BATTLEFIELD

Kiba and Liban were still duking it out, Kiba was keeping himself out of Liban's sight. Simeon was firing fireballs at the fake Beluga, and missing, thanks to the knight's speed. Meanwhile, Koneko was in the building, looking for an opening. However, she felt something in the building as she dodged an attack from a lance.

Beluga: Damn it, I should have known that wouldn't work against someone like you.

Koneko: You took off your armor, so you could try and sneak up on me - activating her senjutsu flames.

Beluga: Yeah, but I didn't expect the one to travel with Kiba would be you, we were hoping that you would have paired yourselves off by position.

Koneko: We decided to mix things up a bit.

Beluga: Just like how you mixed up sleeping partners?

Koneko: I don't know what you're talking about - rushing in, forcing Beluga to block her blows with his lance.

Each blow, he was on the defense as he blocked blow after blow, however, there was a problem. His lance was nothing special as a result, each one of Koneko's blows was beginning to wear down and break his lance. He quickly replicated himself, but that did no good as Koneko knew which one was the real one.

Beluga: Shit! - as Koneko's blow threw him out of the window and into the streets below - Ah!

Landing hard on his back, he winced as he got up, he heard a growl as he looked and saw Simeon growling at him. The evil dragon roared and was about to fire a fireball, but he was hit by Beluga's horse, Altobrau. The horse's blue-white flames barely singed the dragon, who roared as its fireball was off course, destroying parts of another building.

Koneko leaped from the building, prepared to land on Beluga, but he dodged as Koneko created a crater from her blow.

Beluga: Let's go, Altobrau! - jumping on his horse and creating multiple duplicates, who ran in circles around Koneko.

*Boom!*

Simeon roared and fired at the duplicates, so Beluga split up his duplicates, half to take on Simeon and the other half to take on Koneko. Koneko was doing her best to block the lance strikes, but she was still getting cut up.

Koneko: Ah!

Kiba: Koneko! - as he dodged an ice magic attack from Liban.

Liban: Stay focused or you might get caught - he looked over at Simeon, grounding the dragon and letting his teammate strike it down.

Kiba: No - he brought out Dáinsleif and sent an ice strike of his own at Beluga, hoping to help the dragon.

Liban: Gotcha - but before he could activate his sacred gear, he was blasted by a fireball from Simeon, who roared as it figured out who was keeping him immobilized - damn it.

His armor was a bit singed as he struggled to get up from the rubble that he created from being blasted into the building.

Kiba: Gotcha - switching Dáinsleif for Nothung.

Liban: Shit - he tried to use his sword to block, but Nothung slashed through it and his armor - argh!

Kiba delivered multiple cuts to the knight, who dropped to his knees and fell face down.

Tiamat: Knight of the Bael clan has been eliminated - as Liban's body dissipated in light.

Koneko was still defending against Beluga's blows as she dropped to a knee, she was also beginning to lose her Shirone form.

Koneko: Argh! - as she punched the ground, blowing Beluga and his duplicates away.

Kiba: Koneko, get to Simeon and go find Asia.

Beluga: You're not going anywhere, not after what you did to Issei!

Koneko became frozen as she heard the name of her senpai, the memories were coming back to her.

Beluga: That's right, you have the audacity to use the power that he helped you conquer and you go out and betray him to his rival, who definitely doesn't give a damn about you.

Koneko remained frozen as tears fell from her eyes, she lost her Shirone form and dropped to her knees.

Koneko: Issei-senpai.

Kiba: He's gone, Koneko, and we have no one to blame but ourselves, get to Simeon, so he can take you to Asia or Rossweisse to heal you up a bit.

Koneko: But Kiba....

*Slap*

It shocked the crowd and Koneko herself that Kiba had just slapped her.

Kiba: He's gone, he saw you, he saw all of you, we betrayed him, Gasper and I were forced into this when your mistress threatened Tosca and Valerie.

Koneko: I... I...

Kiba: Don't try to deny it, you were there, Koneko, when she made us submit, for the sake of your damn lover, who didn't even bother to see you after a few meaningless sessions of sex! Issei would have never done that, he stood by your side, all of our sides and this is how we repaid him!

Koneko: I'm... I'm sorry.

Kiba: I'm not the one you should be asking for forgiveness and frankly, I don't know if we will ever get the chance.

Beluga: Ha, you won't, he's...

*Krrk* *Krrk*

Beluga looked down and could see his legs being frozen over in an ice pillar, looking back up, he saw Kiba with Dáinsleif drawn. Kiba had also switched Balmung for Tyrfing and was walking towards him.

Kiba: That's enough out of you - he slashed Tyrfing, which let out a wave of destruction.

Beluga: AARRGGHH!! - taking the slash point blank and being blown away, crashing through multiple windows.

Tiamat: Knight of the Bael clan has been eliminated - announcing his elimination.

Kiba then made a private communication circle to Rossweisse.

Kiba: She knows.

Rossweisse: What?

Kiba: Koneko, she knows about Issei.

Rossweisse: And how is she?

Kiba: Emotionally compromised, she had heard you and Akeno talking earlier about Xenovia's memories.

Rossweisse: Not just that, but Rias felt her pawn pieces, Akeno wanted to say something, but I said no as it would leave her in distress.

Kiba: Ok, I told Koneko to get on Simeon to take herself to Asia or you for healing.

Rossweisse: Well, you said that she is emotionally compromised, right?

Kiba: Right.

Rossweisse: Try to snap her out of it, if not...

Kiba: I know - as he disconnected the call and walked to Koneko - come on, get up.

Koneko: Issei-senpai...

Kiba: Drop it, Koneko, you chose Vali, I don't know what your sister told you to betray Issei, but you did it and it's done and over with.

Koneko: She... she... she said senpai was weak... and that Vali saved him... you saw it.... Vali came out of the seal just fine, but Issei-senpai, he....

Kiba: Did you ever think to get Issei's side before you just listened to your sister, the same sister that you despised until Issei helped you reconcile with her!?

Koneko: I... I...

Kiba: Look out! - grabbing Koneko out of the way as a fire spell exploded where they once stood.

When they got up, marks swirled around Kiba's body as he dropped to a knee.

Koneko: Kiba-senpai!

Kiba: It's Misteeta, find him!

Simeon roared and fired multiple fireballs, blowing up parts of multiple buildings. Misteeta dodged, but using his sacred gear took a good chunk of his stamina, hence why he went with the knights. He figured their speed would allow him to recover his stamina and they dispatched the enemy. He was lucky that Koneko had been focused on Beluga to notice him in another building.

Misteeta fired an electric attack at Simeon, causing the dragon to roar in pain and then disappeared. He had taken enough damage from Beluga, Liban, and finally Misteeta gave the final blow. Misteeta was huffing and puffing, he had forgotten about Koneko, thanks to her now small size was able to dodge more efficiently and tackled him out of the window.

He wanted to use his wings, but Koneko had placed her arms where his wings should have come out.

Misteeta: Let me go! If you don't, we'll both be eliminated!

Koneko: I'm a rook, I can take it.

Misteeta: Shit! - she was right, Koneko could still handle the fall but he couldn't, and she was using his body as a cushion - damn it!

He continued to struggle against Koneko's grip as the ground was getting closer.

Misteeta: AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! - angling his staff that it was barely aimed at Koneko and fired an electric spell.

However, the proximity caused his body to get slightly paralyzed as well, so when he tried to get his wings, it was too late. Both landed heavily onto concrete with sickening sounds. Bones were likely broken in both, but more for Misteeta than Koneko. True to her word, Koneko could handle it, since Misteeta was too late to get her off in time.

Tiamat: Bishop of the Bael clan has been eliminated - as Koneko got up, struggling heavily.

Kiba: Koneko! - as with Misteeta gone, his sacred gear did not affect Kiba anymore.

From what Kiba could see, one of Koneko's arms was dangling oddly, he deduced that it was dislocated. She was very groggy as well, so he felt that she had a concussion or a really bad headache, thanks to her rook features. He gently picked her in his arms, sooner or later, she was going to dissipate if she fell unconscious.

Kiba: Stay with me, Koneko, we're going to get you healed up, just stay with me! - he took off running, hoping to find Asia or Rossweisse.

WITH ASIA AND AKENO

The two felt some relief as they heard the eliminations, so far, they were at full strength. However, Anselmus was hit unexpectedly by a combination attack that took him down and out. Asia was shocked to see her dragon go down, but Akeno had seen how he was taken down so quickly. A hole had opened up near him and the attack hit him at such a close range that he could not dodge and took the full force of the magic attack.

Akeno: We have a problem, Asia and I have Kuisha here and I think Coriana as well - speaking to her team.

Rossweisse: Figured as much, Xenovia and I have Gandoma and Landora in front of us.

Kiba: Damn it! Koneko is barely hanging on!

Rossweisse: Try to get her to Asia! Akeno, I know I said to not engage Kuisha, but you will need to hold out, until Kiba gets there!

Akeno: Got it!

Rossweisse: What about you, Rias?

Rias: Still no sign of Sairaorg or Regulus, I still have Cyril scouting around.

Rossweisse: Send him to Kiba to cover for him, we lost Gregorios.

Akeno: We just lost Anselmus on our end.

Rossweisse: Kiba, light up a signal and...

Koneko: Move, Kiba-senpai!

Kiba: Koneko!!!

Tiamat: Rook of the Gremory clan has been eliminated.

Akeno: What happened?

Kiba: It's Regulus, Koneko had an adrenaline rush or something, but she pushed me, and Regulus swiped her into some buildings. The damage had been done earlier, she took a hit from her fall tackling Misteeta out of a building.

Rossweisse: You need to get out of there.

Kiba: I'm already on it, I think I'm in enemy territory so he cannot promote himself to catch up to me.

Rias: Be on the lookout for Sairaorg, Kiba.

Kiba: I will.

Rossweisse: Akeno, you're going to bring Kuisha to me, got it?

Akeno: Are you sure?

Rossweisse: Trust me!

Akeno: But Asia...

Rossweisse: Time for her to grow up, she has to handle Coriana.

Akeno: Very well - she sent a bolt of holy lightning at Coriana, of course, Kuisha used her clan's ability, which Akeno dodged her own attack and took off.

Kuisha: You're not going anywhere, Himejima! - taking off after the Gremory queen.

Coriana: Well, well, well, it's just the two of us, no dragon to save you this time.

Asia: I still have Fafnir at my disposal.

Coriana: Oh? Hmph, I doubt it - as she sent an ice attack at Asia, who countered with fire magic - oh my, looks like someone learned to use offensive magic, maybe you won't be a bore after all.

As both of them began to belt magic attacks at one another, Asia used fire and wind magic and Coriana used ice and electric magic.

WITH ROSSWEISSE AND XENOVIA

Rossweisse had been dodging attacks from Landora, while Xenovia would counter strikes from Gandoma. The two knew that they weren't getting anyway at this rate. However, Rossweisse had the two fall back and she created an array of elemental magic.

Rossweisse: Get ready - as Xenovia began to charge up holy magic in both Durandal and Excalibur.

Landora: You think that is going to stop us?

Gandoma: You should just give up, just like you gave up Issei.

Xenovia: Issei?

Gandoma: That's right, you gave him up, remember?

Rossweisse: Xenovia, focus!

Landora: Why, you never told her?

Gandoma: Some teammate you are.

Xenovia: Don't talk to her like that, Issei was weak, if he was strong, he wouldn't have succumbed to the Trihexa's attack. His perversion shows that he would not make a good father anyways!

This caused boos from the crowd, especially from the children. Despite his perversion, Issei was extremely great with children, the children of the Underworld know that, Kunou knows that, Milicas knows that, and so does Lilith. Despite the Oppai Dragon name, he has shown countless times why he is a good role model. He knows he's not a saint, but they all were able to look past the perverted exterior that he uses as a mask.

Rossweisse: Xenovia - she whispered sadly, knowing Xenovia's memories were obscured by Akeno's spell.

Xenovia: He couldn't get the job done and I found someone that could, in fact, I found multiple people that can!

Gandoma: Ha, you mean like that knight of yours?

Xenovia: Exactly, he's straightforward in everything.

Landora: What? - they all knew that Kiba was not straightforward compared to Issei, Kiba was more passive.

Gandoma: I'm done with this, let's take them out!

Rossweisse: Full Burst! - releasing an array of elemental magic at the two rooks.

Landora: Watch out! - as he was still in his dragon form.

Rossweisse: Xenovia!

Xenovia: Cross Crisis! - augmenting the holy auras of both swords and unleashing a cross-shaped that ripped through many buildings.

Buildings were blown away, windows shattered, the attack continued ripping through into Sairaorg's territory. Rias and Gasper could see it from the building that we're on. Rossweisse jumped up to a building and began to look for Akeno as an announcement was heard.

Tiamat: Rook for the Bael clan has been eliminated.

Rossweisse: I'm going to help Akeno.

Gandoma: You're staying right here!

Xenovia: I don't think so - using her knight speed to run and block Gandoma's strike with Durandal - ha!

She went in for a strike with Excalibur, but Gandoma backed off to not get hit, he could only look up as Rossweisse took off.

Gandoma: Your teammate has left you.

Xenovia: It's because she trusts me to deal with you - as she dashed forward, Gandoma was thankful for his rock-like skin.

Xenovia's blades were crashing hard against Gandoma's skin, but his durability was much more than Landora's. Xenovia was beginning to get frustrated, it made Gandoma begin to laugh.

Gandoma: Haha, look at you, you're as reckless as Issei, if he was weak, that means you are too! - as he threw a punch that forced Xenovia to block with both Durandal and Excalibur.

Xenovia: Ah! - despite blocking, she was sent flying.

*Crash*

She fell through multiple windows, her battle suit got cut up as well as her skin. She used her swords to get up, her body was shaking as she used Durandal as a crutch. She swiped some blood from her lips as she took deep breaths to recover.

Xenovia: 'That blow, I forgot how strong he was, he took Koneko out in one hit last time and he was on the verge of retiring then. I even unleashed Cross Crisis, which was a lot of holy power. I can use Excalibur Nightmare's power like last time to buy time.'

Extracting Nightmare's power to make illusions of herself as she hobbled off to go recover, she can only hope that her clones could do its job. She could hear Gandoma crashing through multiple buildings trying to find her. She saw her clones take off as she began to conceal her own aura to let Gandoma believe that she was one of her clones. Of course, her clones could not go very far from her, otherwise they'd dissipate.

Gandoma: ARGH! Come back here! - she could hear him crashing in another direction from her, allowing her to sit down and think about what he said.

Xenovia: 'Am I also weak? Issei was weak, but I'm not, or am I? I'm a better swordsman than him but...' - as she held her head, her memories were beginning to get fuzzy that it hurt - 'what's happening to my head.'

WITH ASIA

She was holding her own, pretty well, but she could see that Coriana and herself were evenly matched. However, Coriana had this smile on her face that made Asia uncomfortable. It was as if Coriana knew something that she didn't and what she knew made Asia scared.

Coriana: I see you're not using your Balance Breaker, why's that?

Asia: Huh? - she realized that Coriana was right, but her subspecies Balance Breaker worked in conjunction with Fafnir.

Coriana: Bring out Fafnir then, surely with him, you would have beaten me already - sending another ice attack at Asia, who countered again with fire magic.

Asia: I'm trying - as she pulled out the fake Downfall Dragonspear, trying to call out to Fafnir, but was receiving no response.

Coriana: I told you that you have no dragon to help you - blowing Asia away with a wind attack.

Asia: Ah! - as she hit a building.

Coriana: It's because what dragon would help you after you betrayed one.

Asia: What?

Coriana: Really? You live with his parents and spread lies about him that you completely forgot about him. You even had the audacity to name your familiar after him and then go desecrate his bed with your vile body! He should have left to die from that fallen angel.

Asia: What are you talking about?

Coriana: I'm talking about Issei, you dumb slut!

Asia: What? - as her eyes widened.

Coriana: The one that activated his Juggernaut Drive for a shallow bitch like you, seriously, you're not even worth it. If you didn't want to be with him, you should have backed off, instead of cockblocking him at every turn with your whiny self.

Asia: I... I... - as the tears fell from her eyes.

Coriana: You were taken by that fallen angel, was it your dear Genshirou that went after you? When you were killed, did Genshirou beg to have you revived? When you were believed to be dead, was it Genshirou that cared about your loss? No! Yet you decided to hop in bed with the blonde bastard, when he did nothing for you! He didn't provide a place for you to sleep, you're still alive because of Issei, but frankly if he had known you would do something like this, I'm sure he would have listened to your mistress and let you rot.

Asia: What?

Coriana: Did you seriously think that she was going to help you that night? She was going to protect her investment, that was Issei, you were just a liability, hell, she even got lucky that she received the call from her brother that those fallen angels were considered rogue, otherwise she would not have done anything. Her hand was forced, when Issei had to go after you, you know maybe they should have reincarnated the fallen angel, instead of you, I hear she was more of a fighter than you. I bet in your rating game against Riser, she might have won because they would not have needed to take damage for you.

Asia was just sobbing as Coriana belittled her, she remained crying on her knees. She was beginning to see her nightmares again, when she was dragged away by unknown forces, they were going to use her body however they wanted. In those nightmares, she would see Genshirou, she would call out to him, but he would shrug and walk away. She knows that Issei would not do such a thing, he would have gone for her.

She remembers back to how Rias talked with her about Genshirou and that he had a crush on her. That was true, he was trying to impress her when they first met, but Issei interrupted that. Rias talked to her about what could have been, noting Issei's weakness, since Vali was the one that saved him. It was Rias that told her to move on and believed that Genshirou was a suitable partner and Asia foolishly agreed, so she pursued Genshirou.

He pleasured her and saw her as a woman, whereas she had to work with Issei to get him to see her as a woman. That made her appreciate Genshirou, but now that he was gone, she was wondering about his well-being more than Issei. She even lied to his parents about Issei's achievements to make Genshirou look good in front of them.

Asia: I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry...

Coriana: I don't give a damn about your apology - as she conjured up a combination of electric and ice magic, firing at Asia, who did nothing to stop it.

As Rossweisse had worried with Koneko, Asia was emotionally compromised.

Tiamat: Bishop of the Gremory clan has been eliminated.

Coriana: Hahaha, how pathetic...

*Boom*

Tiamat: Bishop of the Bael clan has been eliminated.

Coriana had been taken out by a flurry of magic attacks by Rossweisse, who simply looked down without a care. If Coriana didn't eliminate Asia, Rossweisse would have done it herself. Rossweisse didn't need her teammates compromised, she had gone to check on Asia before going to find Akeno. She heard everything that Coriana said to Asia, but she wanted to see how Asia would react. Unfortunately, Asia had failed her and pretty much gave up, so Rossweisse took out the winner of this match.

IN THE PRESS BOX

They were quite surprised by Xenovia's words about Issei, it did infuriate Serafall, but she was calmed down by Lilith, who rubbed her shoulder. They knew that Xenovia didn't warrant any favors after this, but they were confused by her holding her head. Lightning and Odin were impressed with Rossweisse's coldness, they had seen her aim first at Asia, but they knew why she would have done it. Asia had become inefficient and compromised from the revelation of Issei.

Lightning: She's doing what needs to be done.

Odin: I agree, this is a battle, there's no time to let yourself go like she did.

Lightning: She also used those two heavy attacks to take out one of their rooks. I think she has something planned for the queen, if she was willing to leave the knight alone.

Odin: She does, she seems to be the leader out there and keeping Rias and Gasper back for a reason. Sairaorg hasn't done anything either.

ON THE BATTLEFIELD

Rossweisse was flying towards Akeno, who she could see was dodging magic attacks from Kuisha. She created a communication circle to see where Kiba was.

Rossweisse: Kiba, where are you?

Kiba: Somewhere in Sairaorg's territory.

Rossweisse: Have you lost Regulus?

Kiba: I think he went to Sairaorg, he gave up on the chase and went in another direction, which I think is where Sairaorg is. I can...

Rossweisse: No, get to Xenovia, and defeat Gandoma. Rias, are you there?

Rias: Yes, with Asia's elimination, Cyril was also disqualified.

Rossweisse: I figured as much, I'm going to help Akeno, when you hear the next elimination, begin to start heading to Sairaorg's half. I think he's expecting us or what's left of us.

Rias: Alright, Gasper and I will be waiting.

Kiba: I think the sounds of buildings being destroyed is where I will find Gandoma.

Rossweisse: And Kiba, be prepared to use Gram.

Kiba: Understood.

Rossweisse disabled the communication circle and dashed towards Kuisha with her polearm.

Kuisha: Huh?

*Schick*

She barely dodged as strands of her hair went flying, she immediately flew backwards. She avoided another slash as Rossweisse reversed her grip and slashed backwards. She avoided another slash from Rossweisse, but got hit in the back with a fire attack from Akeno that singed her back.

Kuisha: Argh! Grrrr, looks like you got some help.

Rossweisse: It'll be enough to beat you.

Kuisha: Hmm - as she knew that Rossweisse was right.

Rossweisse dashed in, throwing jabs at Kuisha with her polearm, she dodged each jab and then created a hole to absorb a holy lightning attack from Akeno and send it back at her. She took a cut on her arm from Rossweisse's polearm, she realized what the plan was. Rossweisse would get in close with her polearm, while Akeno acted as support.

Kuisha could see that she was at a disadvantage, she would need her teammates, but she only had her king, pawn, and their rook. The knights for the Gremory clan would probably handle their rook. However, she wondered what was up their sleeve, they also had their bishop as well.

Akeno sent more holy lightning, but rather than send it back at Akeno, Kuisha sent it at Rossweisse.

Akeno: Rossweisse! - as the valkyrie used her polearm to not only block but absorb the lightning.

Kuisha: What?

Rossweisse: I had this polearm made by dwarves of Svartalfheim, I needed it to be able to absorb magic attacks because I had a feeling that you would use your clan's ability to send it at one of my teammates rather than their sender.

Kuisha: You knew?

Rossweisse: Uh huh, you should know that knowing is half the battle.

Kuisha: You're right - as she threw a fire attack at Akeno instead.

Akeno fired one as well, causing an explosion, while Rossweisse sent the absorbed lightning at Kuisha. Kuisha smirked as she activated her clan's ability, absorbing the lightning. However, as she planned to use it on Akeno, but Akeno dashed in at Kuisha, using the smoke as cover and grabbing onto her, thus causing them both to get hit.

Kuisha/Akeno: AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! - as they both dissipated, since with the lightning having holy attributes, making it super effective against both queens.

The attack left both queens feeling stunned, both having electric scars over their bodies and outfits ripped up a bit.

Rossweisse took the initiative and began punching, slashing and stabbing at Kuisha, who was felt paralyzed from the lightning. Every hit that she took from Rossweisse, she could not feel, but she knew it was happening if the blood spilled was any indication. Kuisha dropped her knees as she looked at the two.

Kuisha: Just... because... you have... beaten... me... doesn't mean... that our... king... will... take... kindly... to what... you did... to... Issei.

Rossweisse: I'm well aware - giving a spinning kick to Kuisha's head, making the queen crash into buildings and get up no more.

Tiamat: Queen of the Bael clan has been eliminated.

Rossweisse: Can you keep going, Akeno?

Akeno: No, I don't... think so - her body twitching from the aftereffects of her own lightning.

Rossweisse: I must say you have gotten stronger, since you have not been eliminated by your own attack like last time - making Akeno smile a little bit.

Akeno: Thank... you... and where... did you... learn... hand-to-hand... combat?

Rossweisse: A friend and I never stopped training, like I told you, I was disgusted with myself learning that my purity was stolen away from me because of that bastard, Azazel.

Akeno: I... know... I hope... it works out... for you... while I... will live... with looking... in the mirror... and seeing Raynare... looking back... at me.

Rossweisse: If that is your burden to bear, but it seems the guilt is still getting to you, you'll need to go. I hope you can learn to forgive yourself for the damages that you have caused others. I hear you have a job, focus on it, let it distract you from all that has happened here, until you feel that you can come back to it.

Akeno: I... will... thank you... Rossweisse... for having... some... faith... in me.

Rossweisse: I don't, you need to have faith in yourself before others can, but if this helps you restore some in you, then by all means.

Akeno: Right...

Rossweisse: Goodbye, Akeno - giving a swift blow to Akeno's temple to knock her out of the game.

Tiamat: Queen of the Gremory clan has been eliminated.

Rossweisse let out a sigh, she was not expecting Akeno to sacrifice herself. However, knowing Kuisha's ability, they would have needed to get in close, in case she used her ability. It was good that Akeno was not really emotionally compromised, since she knew about Issei before the game started, but she was still a liability and needed to be treated for her wounds.

Rossweisse was planning on Kiba coming in to get close to Kuisha as she knew that he had the speed to potentially get away from an attack. She also wanted to have Akeno's holy lightning against Sairaorg himself. She let out a sigh and contacted Rias.

Rossweisse: Link up with me.

Rias: Heading your way then.

Rossweisse disconnected the call and looked at where Kuisha and Akeno once stood, something told her that it would be Kiba that emerged victorious.

Rossweisse: Well, Akeno, good luck in your job, at least you were not emotionally compromised, otherwise I'd have to take you out myself - as she flew to the top of one of the undamaged buildings to wait for Rias and Gasper.

WITH XENOVIA

She had felt the last of her illusions get destroyed and she hid from the rampaging Gandoma. He was smashing through multiple buildings trying to find the real Xenovia. Xenovia was lucky that he was not really a sensor type, so she could plan this aerial strike.

Gandoma: Where are you, you damn blue haired whore!

Xenovia: Right here! Durandal Cannon! - as she leapt from the window of one building, storing holy energy into Durandal and bringing it down on the rook.

*Boom!*

Gandoma had blocked with his arm, but due it being weakened earlier from the Cross Crisis. Xenovia was able to heavily damage it, but her small victory was short lived as Gandoma swatted her away.

Xenovia: Argh! Ack! - coughing up blood, she knew that one more attack and she was done for.

Gandoma: You're mine! - as he ran towards her, but he was intercepted by Kiba, who used Gram like Rossweisse instructed, releasing its destructive aura to blow Gandoma through several buildings. Hearing no announcement, he knew that they only had a few moments of breathing room.

Kiba: Are you okay?

Xenovia: Yeah, ugh, ah! - spitting up some more blood.

Kiba: This is not good, do you think you can transfer the holy aura of Durandal again?

Xenovia: Yeah, I can do it one more time, I already expended using Excalibur - explaining why she could not wield it at the moment.

She had to transfer its holy aura into Durandal's, so she could utilize her Durandal Cannon attack. However, something about that name made her frown, she knew that she didn't come up with it. She had to ask Kiba, who despite saving her, didn't feel like a knight in shining armor. Yet he was supposed to be her lover, at least that is what she thought.

Xenovia: Hey... Kiba... do you know who helped me name that attack?

Kiba: Which one?

Xenovia: My Durandal Cannon.

Kiba: That's easy, it was Issei after you had stupidly used it in Kyoto, ruining any chance we had for a surprise attack.

Xenovia: So... sorry - blushing in embarrassment.

Kiba: Stay focused, we're not out of the woods yet - as he could hear more buildings crash with Gandoma coming their way.

Xenovia: Ri... right.

Kiba equipped Nothung out, since it specialized in sharpness, he'll have to see if it could cut Gandoma's skin. Finally, the rook emerged and Kiba used his speed to start making cuts on the rock-like figure. Xenovia would send holy slashes at the rook to keep him slightly stunned, whenever he was aiming for a blow at Kiba.

Gandoma: Argh! This is nothing - but Nothung was getting its job done as Kiba slashed his back, arms, and calves.

He could get the rook's chest twice, but needed to back off as he would swing at him.

Gandoma: You think I'm going to lose to a pair of traitorous lovers.

While at first, it did make Xenovia a little bit happy at someone recognizing that they were together, but she did not like being called traitorous. Even worse was Kiba's statement that took the wind out of her sails.

Kiba: We're not lovers, we never were.

Xenovia: What? But what about you asking for me to pray?

Kiba: That wasn't me, I never cared about that, that was Issei.

Xenovia: What? Yeah, right, probably trying to get into my pants.

Kiba: That was never his plan! He did it because he cared about you! He cared about all of us! Out of everyone in our damn peerage, despite being a pervert, he was the most compassionate one out of all of us - he reached into pocket and pulled out a headband.

Xenovia: What are you doing with that?

Kiba: You may not know this because you weren't here with us, but Issei made these headbands for our team, when we clashed with the Sitri peerage about who would go to the familiar forest. It was one of his secret skills, he could do stitching, crazy, right? People always saw him as talentless because he was a pervert, but he certainly is more than that - as he tied the headband around his head.

The Sitri peerage, the ones that were there at the beginning of the school year, they remembered those headbands. They were surprised to learn that it was Issei that made them. Despite his perversion, Issei truly was a team player, while Merlin and Serafall were wondering what Issei could make for them and Lilith. The dragon loli was watching with interest, since she learned that her onii-chan made the headband.

Kiba: And Xenovia, whatever we did, I hope you remove it from your memories because there will be nothing between us, I have a girlfriend now and she's better in bed than you - that hurt Xenovia's pride.

Xenovia: Who? Who is it!? You can have a harem, we can share and...

Kiba: No! I never felt anything for you, even if you tried to lure me into the locker room like you did with Issei. I'm not interested in that type of approach, and it would have made me think less of you.

Xenovia: But...

Kiba: I don't want to hear it, Xenovia, get it through your thick head, I'm not your lover, I never was, that was Issei, whatever you think we had, we're done, but right now, I need you to focus on this battle.

Gandoma: Haha, a lover's quarrel.

Kiba: I told you, we're not lovers, on my mark, Xenovia!

Xenovia: Right - as her head was down in sadness.

Kiba dashed forward, continuing to make cuts all over Gandoma with Nothung. However, Gandoma saw a better target, which was the motionless Xenovia. Shoving Kiba off, he marched towards Xenovia with intent, however, he was frozen by an ice pillar. Kiba had drawn Dáinsleif again, seeing how Gandoma was heading for Xenovia.

Gandoma eventually broke through the ice pillar, which Kiba had expected from what Rossweisse had told him. This also included the film that they watched, so he knew that Gandoma had a resistance to almost all magic. Gandoma punched the ground, sending shockwaves towards Xenovia, who dodged but barely. Her body had taken its toll, but she could still dodge the shockwaves that Gandoma sent her way.

Gandoma: Stand still and accept your punishment!

Kiba: You first! Now, Xenovia!

Xenovia: Right! -as she transferred Durandal's holy aura to Kiba.

Kiba/Xenovia: Durandal Birth! - as Kiba created multiple holy demonic swords that came through the ground.

They were shrouded with Durandal's holy aura and pierced into the cuts that Kiba had made with Nothung.

Gandoma: AAAAHHHH!!!!! - the holy aura invaded his demonic body.

Since the swords came from the ground, they kept Gandoma in place, but it wasn't enough. Gandoma was writhing from the holy aura and being kept in place didn't help. Kiba had equipped Gram for a second time and appeared in front of the rook.

Kiba: HHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! - swinging Gram, slashing Gandoma from his left shoulder to his right hip.

*Boom*

As Gram's destructive aura ripped through Gandoma's defenses.

Gandoma: AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Kiba stabbed Gram into the ground from being blown away, he gritted his teeth as he heard no announcement.

Kiba: 'Damn it, what does it take to bring this guy down, the Balam clan is extremely strong physically.'

Gandoma: AAAWWWWRRRRR!!!! - as he roared, coming through the smoke, his fist raised.

Kiba got ready to defend and use Gram to block, but he was shoved out of the way. Looking back, he saw that Xenovia saved him and sent a slash of Durandal's holy destructive aura into the gash that Kiba made with Gram. However, Xenovia took the full force of Gandoma's fist, this time, not blocking with her sword like she was able to do previous times.

*Boom* *Crash*

Gandoma: Argh! - as he and Xenovia were sent flying in opposite directions.

Gandoma crashed into a building that lost its structure and collapsed on him.

Tiamat: Rook of the Bael clan has been eliminated.

Xenovia was much worse, having crashed through multiple buildings, her outfit was immensely ripped. Her body was riddled with gashes from glass shards and felt broken all over. Her eyes were half lidded as she was slumped against a pillar. She could not feel her legs and she vomited a huge amount of blood all over herself.

Xenovia: 'At least I could do one thing right and save Kiba, so Issei was my lover, I don't know why but it sounds nicer. I remember Irina talking about him and his perversion, his fascination with big breasts during our time in the church' - the light seemed to surround her and she could feel its warmth - 'She loved Issei, too, but she said that was developing a crush on Kiba. Did she see something in Kiba that she saw in Issei? Is that why she had a crush on him, but why didn't I stop her? I don't know why but seeing myself with Issei feels more natural despite my time with Kiba, but why?'

Those were her final thoughts as she was taken away, but she did know one thing is that seeing herself with Issei, made her feel warm. She could not help but admit he was straightforward in what he did, something that she liked in her man. She only wished that she could have pursued him properly, maybe then she could experience this warmth that she was feeling for life.

Tiamat: Knight of the Gremory clan has been eliminated.

Kiba let out a sigh as it was just down to him, Rossweisse, Rias, and Gasper, but he was not sure how long he could last. A communication circle appeared by his ear.

Rossweisse: Kiba?

Kiba: Yeah, I'm still here.

Rossweisse: How many times did you use Gram?

Kiba: Twice, I have about one or two swings left.

Rossweisse: Meet up on me, Rias and Gasper are already on their way.

Kiba: Okay - he went to where he saw a magical flare fire up into the air.

Rossweisse found it ironic that the ones who were still good were the ones that trained the most. That being Kiba and herself, Gasper would have likely handled himself, but she needed him and Rias to stay fully rested. Now she needed a way to make Sairaorg and Regulus combine, so Rias and Gasper could as well. She remembered that Sairaorg gave Issei his respect and utilized the sacred gear; she could only hope that Kiba and herself could do the same. After all, Sairaorg bested her, Kiba, and Xenovia without the use of Regulus.

She even had Lightning beat her with aura infused attacks, so she could do better with Touki enhanced blows. Kiba and Gasper also took the same hits like that from Lightning to prepare themselves. She took those lessons for Rias to take the blows as well. Speaking of which, Rias and Gasper joined her on the rooftop.

Rias: So, either Kiba or Xenovia will be joining us?

Rossweisse: It's Kiba, it's why I sent up a flare.

Rias: We'll have to get Sairaorg to either fuse with Regulus or beat him before he can fuse with it.

Rossweisse: No, we have to get him to respect us and fuse with it, wouldn't you prefer to beat him at his best.

Gasper: Rossweisse-sensei is right.

Rias: I know, but how is the question.

Kiba: This is all that's left, huh? - as he flew down, he had a very slight limp and looked a bit tired.

Rias: Are you alright, Kiba?

Kiba: Yeah, just a bit exhausted, but I can get my second wind.

Rossweisse: Now we just need to find Sairaorg and end this.

Kiba: That'll be easy.

Gasper: Why's that?

Kiba: Well, I had seen where Regulus had gone, when he was chasing me, but not only that, he's staring at us - pointing at a skyscraper that was uphill.

From one of its highest windows, they could see Sairaorg staring down at them; he had Regulus, in his human form, by his side. Seeing his imposing figure, they all could help but gulp audibly.

Rias: So what's the plan, Rossweisse?

Rossweisse: Huh?

Rias: It was your planning that got us this far, I would say that we should just knock on the front door.

Rossweisse: I... agree.

Rias: Huh?

Rossweisse: I agree with you, Sairaorg isn't the type to set up traps, he's straightforward in his approach.

Rias: You're right, shall we?

They all took out their wings and flew to the skyscraper, upon getting closer, Sairaorg backed away with Regulus. They could see that the window was busted open, so they could step in. The glass crunching beneath their feet as they looked at their final opponents.

Sairaorg: You finally made it and came with more pieces this time.

Rias: Thank you, your peerage still took out most of mine, so credit to you for training them.

Sairaorg: So who took out who?

Kiba: I took out your knights with Koneko's help and she took out Misteeta before Regulus took her out.

Regulus: You were actually my target, knight of the Gremory, I just did not anticipate that you had a sensor with you.

Sairaorg: I expected that you would have paired your knights together, Rias.

Rias: Rossweisse had other plans.

Sairaorg: Hmm...

Rossweisse: I assisted with taking out one of your rooks with Xenovia's technique and took out your bishop, who was relishing in her victory over Asia, and finally beat your queen, thanks to Akeno's thinking, although it was not what I had planned.

Kiba: Xenovia also took out the other rook, I give my respect to the Balam clan, he was quite the tank.

Sairaorg: Well, then - as he dashed forward, throwing a punch towards Rias, but Rossweisse was able to step in front of her and block it with her polearm.

Rossweisse: Hngh - Sairaorg's natural strength still pushed Rossweisse back a few feet and made her drop to a knee.

Rias: Rosswei...

Rossweisse: Stay back! Remember you two are the key to winning this.

Sairaorg: I'm shocked that you think you can win.

Rossweisse: If you don't merge with Regulus, we just might - Sairaorg raised an eyebrow at this.

Sairaorg: I don't need Regulus to beat you, remember?

Rossweisse: I remember, Full Burst! - setting an array of elemental magic again, destroying a majority of the top of the skyscraper.

Rias, Gasper, and Kiba had gotten out of the way, Rossweisse emerged from the smoke as well. They looked all over; they knew that wasn't enough to take down Sairaorg. They felt a pulse of energy as Rossweisse dodged a Touki enhanced punch from Sairaorg.

Rossweisse was able to dodge better in the air, but Sairaorg gave her a kick in the ribs. She grunted in pain, but before Sairaorg could follow up, he was hit by whirlwinds from Kiba. Regulus emerged from the smoke to attack Kiba but was hit by the Power of Destruction from Rias.

The pawn growled as he landed back on the roof of the destroyed skyscraper as he stared at the Gremory. She was prepared for this; she knew that she didn't do so well last time against the pawn. However, she could fight from distance, then she did the last time, so she felt that the skyscraper worked to her advantage because she knew that Regulus didn't likely use his wings or wasn't as good in aerial combat.

Rias: Kiba, go help Rossweisse, and Gasper, you too! - as she fired more blasts of her power of destruction at Regulus.

Kiba/Gasper: Huh?

Rias: Gasper, you have hand-to-hand combat experience, since you trained in it after you developed your Balance Breaker, Forbidden Invade Balor the Beast.

Kiba: She's right but watch out for your stamina level.

Gasper: Okay - as they both took off to help Rossweisse - just be sure to do the same, Rias-senpai.

She nodded as she looked at the beast below her.

Rias: I think it's time for round two - as Regulus growled.

Sairaorg continued to throw punches at Rossweisse, who continued to dodge or parry with her polearm. She only blocked the punches that weren't enhanced by Touki with her polearm. Sairaorg had to dodge another set of whirlwinds from Kiba, who had Balmung and Tyrfing drawn.

He dodged the whirlwinds, but he did not expect to get hit by a shadow enhanced punch by Gasper, who followed with a kick that he had to block. Sairaorg smirked as he initiated his Touki and started a brawling match with Gasper, who was dodging and countering with his own shadow punches. It made Sairaorg remember that Gasper's style was similar to Issei's, and he gave a sad smile.

Sairaorg: It's bad enough to betray him that you made a mockery of his fighting style.

Gasper: No, I did it to honor him.

Sairaorg: We'll see about that, ha! - charging forward, but stopped himself.

He turned and grabbed Kiba's wrist, rather than Tyrfing, knowing of its destruction. It may not be as powerful as Gram's, but it was still there and Sairaorg could not take the chance. This also made Kiba vulnerable to getting hit by Sairaorg as he could not back away to dodge.

However, before Sairaorg could use a Touki enhanced fist to put Kiba out of the game. Rossweisse slashed at the hand, causing Sairaorg to slightly wince, she aimed a punch at his face. He easily caught that, but she followed with a knee to his jaw.

This caused him to let go of her fist, allowing her to flip away from his range for the moment. At the same time, Gasper did a shadow enhanced axe kick on the hand holding Kiba's hand. It forced Sairaorg to let go of Kiba, who swung Balmung with his other hand, unleashing whirlwinds that sent Sairaorg flying backwards, who used his wings to stabilize himself.

IN THE PRESS BOX

The leaders were impressed by the teamwork of Gasper, Kiba, and Rossweisse; they almost felt that Rias' team could win this.

Sirzechs: They certainly have been training together.

Ajuka: Yes, your sister has slightly grown as a leader, taking the opinion of others to determine the best course of action.

Hades: It's too bad of what you are about to do, imagine if they win this.

Sirzechs: That is a possibility but remember Sairaorg has not fused with Regulus yet.

Serafall: But Rossweisse has mentioned that Rias and Gasper are key, and they are limiting themselves.

Zeus: I never knew that your sister could use the Power of Destruction like that, she must have learned from you.

Sirzechs: Seems that way - but he thought to himself - 'but the punishment must still be dealt.'

ON THE BATTLEFIELD

Regulus had to resort to dodging as he could not get in close to Rias, who switched on how she used her maternal family's power. She had compressed the power of destruction into multiple softball size balls. There were quite many of them, and she was firing them off like a machine gun.

Regulus was running around to dodge them as the balls began to destroy the skyscraper's roof, pulverizing whatever they touched. With the structure weakening, there were times that Regulus slipped and got singed by the power of destruction. He felt that there was no end in sight and if he didn't join with Sairaorg, he would get eliminated at some point. He could have used his wings, since he was reincarnated as a demon, but it was something that he was not comfortable in his lion form using them. If he were to go to his human form, then he was toast.

Although, he had to admit that Rias was stronger now from the last time that they faced each other. Before her power of destruction left him with very little injuries, he was practically unharmed. Of course, in that fight, she tried to take him from a distance, but she did not use her wings to escape. In this environment, it was more open that she could fire freely.

Regulus: Master!

Sairaorg: Huh? - as he blocked strikes from Kiba and Rossweisse, throwing them into each other.

He threw a punch that was made of air pressure at the two of them, forcing them to fly downward into a building. Sairaorg did the same to Gasper, but he dodged as he knew that he could not take a hit. Seeing that Regulus was in danger, he shot towards Rias.

Gasper: Rias-senpai! - calling out to her.

This allowed Rias to stop her onslaught of attacking Regulus as she had to dodge from Sairaorg aiming at her. He was forcing her closer towards the rooftop, so Regulus could attack her. Gasper, who had seen this, flew to the rooftop and connected his shadow to Regulus' to keep him still.

Rias was constantly dodging Sairaorg's punches, but she could not help but notice the unbridled rage in his eyes. He looked like he hated her, and she didn't know why, well, at least not yet. He was able to notice that Regulus was not moving and looked to see why. Rias took that moment to throw a punch infused with the power of destruction.

Sairaorg deflected the punch and used that arm to twist it behind her back, causing her to cry out in pain. In addition, he took his arm and wrapped his bicep around her neck. Beginning to choke her out and thus he would end this charade of a rating game.

Luckily for Rias, Kiba came to her rescue, slashin Tyrfing across Sairaorg's back and making him let go Rias. Rossweisse flew in and punched him across his jaw. He shook it off and punched her in the stomach, causing Rossweisse to cough up some saliva and a little blood. Kiba and Rossweisse had survived his blow by Rossweisse using her rook capabilities and cushioning their fall into the building. Sairaorg was then blasted with the power of destruction by Rias, once she was freed from his grasp.

Rossweisse looked towards Rias and could see that she was breathing heavily and knew that was not a good sign.

Rossweisse: You need to go recover!

Rias: I can't just leave you against him!

Rossweisse: If you want to win, you need to listen to me!

Rias: But...

Rossweisse: Just go!

Rias could only look at her rook, she could see it in Rossweisse's eyes that she must not be disobeyed. Rias frowned, a tear fell down her eye, but she listened nonetheless and left to recover herself.

She flew to where Gasper was, as he was holding up Regulus by maintaining control, but he was straining himself. It also put Rias out of earshot from the conversation that was about to be held.

Sairaorg: Hahahaha, isn't that sweet, she actually cares for her pieces, or at least most of them - making Kiba and Rossweisse grit their teeth - where was this care when Issei was in the hospital, huh? Was spreading her legs more important than her pieces?

He emerged from the smoke without a shirt, showing off his incredible physique.

Rossweisse: I don't know, but I cannot let you touch her.

Sairaorg: I have no qualms with you, Rossweisse, just retire and I will handle these three.

Rossweisse: Kiba and Gasper were forced as well, their loved ones were threatened and did what they must to save them, so I cannot let you harm them either.

Sairaorg: They had a choice! And they chose to betray their friend! They could have done something different!

Kiba: You're right, I could have done something different, but I didn't because I felt that I didn't have a choice. I could have told somebody, but I didn't know who to talk to and I was afraid for Tosca. Gasper was afraid for Valerie, we could have gone to Sirzechs, but then what? It would be her word against mine and you know he loves his sister, considering what their family stands for. You probably wouldn't have believed me, would you?

For the first time, Sairaorg showed a flicker of emotion as he pondered about it. If he had not seen Issei's memories, would he have believed Kiba? He gritted his teeth as he knew that Kiba did have a point.

Sairaorg: No, I wouldn't have. I wouldn't have believed any of you, I would have fallen into my cousin's lies if I confronted her. Had I not seen Issei's memories, had none of us seen them, we would have been played for fools. Vali would continue to claim that he saved Issei, when it was Issei that took an attack that was meant to kill Vali, thus saving the Hakuryuukou from death. We would have heaped praise on the Hakuryuukou and discredited the Sekiryuutei and then we would have likely turned our backs on a hero. We would have believed that Issei didn't deserve to be the Sekiryuutei and give Ddraig to Vali, giving him what he wants. He would have accomplished everything like his grandfather wanted and no one could get in his way.

Those in the crowd bowed their heads as they knew what Sairaorg said was true. They would have taken Vali's words over Issei's and probably would not have bothered looking at his memories. Vali would then have taken everything from Issei, first, his girls, his friends, his family, his partner, and his status. Issei would be left out in the cold, the real hero of the factions disowned by the same people that he strived to protect and save. Kuroka and Le Fay bowed their heads because they believed Vali's words and were now in this situation.

Azazel could only bow his head in shame, since he also helped instigate Vali and openly mocked Issei, while Vali became more like his grandfather, but he would have the power and status to gain control, if he wanted to. He had failed both of his students, thanks to his negligence. Penemue also looked on in defeat because while she was a victim to Vali's words, she was also a catalyst to Issei's downfall. The leaders looked on and grimaced, except Hades, he knew that he would have brought Issei to his side, since he sent his scouts who had confirmed what Klaus had told Sirzechs. He would have used Issei's lineage and the dragon blood of Great Red to his benefit. Let's not forget Issei's drive to never give up in his fights, yes, Hades knew that it wouldn't have ended well for the factions. In addition, Razevan would still be out there and Vali would become compromised at the prospect of his father out there.

Rossweisse: I think we should end this.

Sairaorg: You're right, but have you brought out your best, where's Gram, Kiba?

Rossweisse: When we see your best, you'll see ours.

Sairaorg: I must admit, you worked well with each other, and have gotten stronger, but you have done less damage to me than before. Only a couple of scrapes, but I must say that you have surprised me, Rossweisse, if you want, I can use my mutated pawn piece on you and you may join me, Regulus only required 7 pawn pieces for me to reincarnate him.

Rossweisse: No thanks.

Sairaorg: Very well - as he turned to his partner - Regulus!

Regulus: Yes, master - as Sairaorg flew close to him.

Sairaorg: They want our best and won't show theirs unless we do.

Regulus: Well, I can't move right now.

Sairaorg: Vampire, release him - turning to Gasper, who looked at Rias.

Rias: Do it, Gasper - as Rossweisse and Kiba flew to them.

Gasper released Regulus and dropped to his knees, feeling extremely exhausted from holding back the Longinus for a while.

Rossweisse: Gasper!

Gasper: I'm fine.

Rossweisse: No, you're not, you're practically exhausted, you and Rias won't be able to hold form for seconds.

Gasper: Rossweisse-sensei - as he held up a vial of blood - I'll be fine.

Rias: Who's blood is that, Gasper?

Gasper: You'll find out later, Rias-senpai - as Kiba helped him to his feet.

He wasn't going to tell her that the vial of blood was Issei's blood, utilizing the Dragon power within it. Gasper would be able to boost his own power as well, which would increase the power of the form that he and Rias would combine into.

Gasper: Did you guys drink the vials that I had given you before?

Kiba: No, but I should have when Misteeta activated his Trick Vanish sacred gear on me.

Gasper: No, that's good, do it now, it'll replenish your stamina, kind of like a phoenix tear.

Rossweisse: Really?

Gasper: Since we don't have phoenix tears, I figured this would be the best option.

Rias: So it would be like an adrenaline boost.

Gasper: Uh huh, but only for a short while.

Rossweisse: So would it affect the duration of your form?

Gasper: No, Rias-senpai and I would not be able to last longer, so we still have a few minutes to end this.

Rossweisse: A part of me is wishing that we didn't allow them to fuse, Rias had Regulus on the ropes, but I don't think Sairaorg would have allowed us to take the vials either.

Rias: Then Gasper and I would not be able to do the chant.

Rossweisse: Correct, but I feel like if we can take him on at his best and beat him, it would not give him that excuse.

Rias: I agree.

Rossweisse: And Rias, whatever happens, do not hesitate to shoot, understand?

Rias: O...okay - pondering what Rossweisse meant by that.

Sairaorg was looking at his opponents and wondering who he should go after first. He felt that Rossweisse was the biggest threat, considering that she looked relatively unharmed, despite the scruffs and tears that she had on her gear and body. Rias and Gasper used up a bit of their magic with handling himself and Regulus, but they were next. Kiba was also even with them, but considering how he did not bring out Gram, he was still a question mark.

Sairaorg: Regulus, we're going full throttle.

Regulus: Yes, master!

Sairaorg: You say you want my best, so I shall give you that, but I will inform you that this won't last long.

Rossweisse: We agree - as they all took their vials, Gasper taking two, the one with Issei's blood and the stamina one,

Sairaorg: Very well.

Regulus: Are you sure that you want to use that form?

Sairaorg: Yes, it's time to end this.

Regulus: I understand, master - which Sairaorg nodded and Touki began to enshroud him.

Sairaorg: This body, this soul, even if it falls into an endless ravine!

Regulus: My Lord and I, we will exhaust this body and this soul to rise up the endless royal road!

Rias gasped as she saw that this chant was different.

Rossweisse: What's wrong, Rias?

Rias: That chant, it's different from the first time that he used it, he has a stronger form than last time, so be careful.

Rossweisse/Kiba: Right!

Sairaorg: Raze, triumph, play, and shine!

Regulus: This is the body of a Demonic Beast!

The four of them could feel Sairaorg's power growing as did the audience, however, the leaders were still intrigued by the ace that Rias had up her sleeve.

Sairaorg: Lodged on top of my fist, is the glorious imperial authority!

Regulus: Dance!

Sairaorg: Dance!

Both: Bloom!!!

Both: Breakdown The Beast, Climb Over!

Regulus merged with Sairaorg as they expected, but his power continued growing. They were impressed by the golden lion's armor that Sairaorg was wearing, but they noted that the chant was similar to that of the Juggernaut Drive. The leaders could feel that Sairaorg's level was above Satan-Class and thus believed it to be over.

The Touki that shrouded Sairaorg also seemed to have merged with him, now making the lion armor look more aggressive. It also gained a gold-purple dual tone, his mane that was once golden was now a raging purple. They could feel the Touki that he was wrapped in, they knew Sairaorg was definitely stronger.

Sairaorg: Regulus Rey Leather Rex Imperial Purpure - as he vomited blood upon activation.

Kiba: Shit! - as he remembered Sairaorg had used this form against Bedeze.

Rossweisse: Kiba, get ready!

Sairaorg vanished, appearing in front of Kiba with his fist already flying forward. Rossweisse created a multitude of defensive magic circles in front of Kiba, who brought out Gram and Nothung to defend himself. It didn't matter as Sairaorg shattered the magic circles and Kiba was sent flying with a sonic boom.

Rias: Kiba!

Gasper: Kiba-senpai! - as both of them jumped away, they could see multiple buildings topple over.

Kiba landed in the rubble, he was barely able to slow his descent, but he likely would have been eliminated had it not been for Rossweisse. He coughed up blood and had a head injury from the impact. Sairaorg did not hear an announcement and neither did the others. He turned to Rossweisse and knew that if she didn't get involved, Kiba would have been gone, but it proved him right.

Sairaorg: Just as I thought, you are the biggest threat.

Rossweisse rolled out of the way and took to the sky as the place she once stood at was completely obliterated by Sairaorg.

Rossweisse: 'He's faster than Kiba at God-speed, but it doesn't look like he can sustain it much longer, he wants to end this quickly. I barely dodged tha...'

She activated another multitude of defensive magic circles and used her polearm. Sairaorg was in front of her instantly, interrupting her thoughts, crashing her into a building.

Rossweisse: Agh! - puking up blood upon impact, she had crashed through multiple buildings.

Sairaorg turned his sights on Rias and Gasper, he was going to end this in one fell swoop. He was intercepted by a bloodied Kiba, who swapped out Nothung for Tyrfing. The knight used both destructive swords to clash into the armor of Sairaorg.

*BOOOOM!*

Sairaorg: Not strong enough - his arms had blocked the strikes as Kiba gasped at how little Gram was ineffective against this form.

Kiba: Do it now! - screaming to Gasper and Rias, who had tears in their eyes.

Rias/Gasper: Right!

Kiba swung Gram again, sending a destructive energy at Sairaorg, who dodged it easily. Since Kiba had swung Gram 4 times, he was completely spent, even with the stamina vial, it didn't do anything. Sairaorg raised a touki enhanced fist and looked at Kiba, who could only smile sadly.

Sairaorg: You fought well today as expected, but it's over - with a hammer blow, Kiba was blasted into the wreckage below.

*BOOM!*

As a massive crater formed and buildings and rubbled toppled into it, even the streets were turned inside out.

Tiamat: Knight of the Gremory clan has been eliminated.

Tsubaki was comforting Tosca as both feared how much damage that Kiba took. Using Gram was one thing, but taking two blows from Sairaorg in this form, a form that was faster than Kiba himself, they could not tell. Both cried as he was eliminated, he knew his fate and was ready to lay down his life. Others could see that he most likely got that from Issei himself, who put their heads down as a sign of respect.

Ajuka: He certainly qualifies to be high class.

Sirzechs: I agree, but there's still more to be seen.

Sairaorg turned to the two that he believed he had left, since he figured that Rossweisse may be broken, even if she wasn't announced eliminated.

Regulus: Master!

Sairaorg: I know - clutching his chest as this form used his life-force as the power source, he then heard a chant.

Rias: Darkness, everlasting darkness, respond to this Devil of destruction.

Gasper: Princess of destruction, symbol of extinction, use this darkness of the Demon God - he began to descend to the ground, or specifically, into his shadow, which fused with Rias' shadow.

Sairaorg realized what was happening as did everyone else, now understand that this was their ace. He felt the powers of Rias and Gasper growing, there was an additional boost in Gasper's power. He needed to put a stop to this, until he heard a voice behind him.

Rossweisse: Raining Apocalypse - as magic circles appeared, raining down meteorites on Sairaorg and burying him on the ruined top half of the skyscraper that was his base.

He got up and gritted his teeth as with his form depleting, they were able to use their ace. Kiba and Rossweisse costed him valuable seconds that he needed to end this rating game.

Rias: My evil eye, brother of the evil eyes, gather onto this destruction of mine - as her shadow extended itself from the ground and molding to her.

Gasper: My master, sister of destruction, drape this forbidden night and true darkness around you.

Both: Give the enemy before you absolute destruction!

The darkness of Rias' shadow plus Gasper's covered Rias' body, giving her the appearance of a dark beast with a human shape. She was enveloped in a deep red aura of destruction. In addition, she had a third eye with a deep red pupil on her forehead and ten wings. Sirzechs looked surprised as she looked like he would in his Aura of Destruction.

Ajuka: Their combined level is above Satan class as well.

Serafall: But Sairaorg seems to be losing his form.

Zeus: Your sister might win this, Sirzechs.

Michael: Indeed.

Shemhazai: Will it change the outcome of our decision, though?

Hades: We'll leave that to Sirzechs himself - while Odin and Yasaka said nothing.

Those that betrayed Issei were silently hoping that Rias could pull this off, but somewhere in the back of their minds, they felt that might not be the case.

Ajuka: Enforce the magical barriers, we have two beings that are above Satan-class in there.

Grayfia looked at her husband and his face was a blank slate, after he recovered from his surprise. She knew that win or loss, the outcome would be the same. Zeoticus, Venelana, and Millicas, who were watching elsewhere, could not help but feel proud of their daughter/aunt. However, they were also thinking if only she didn't do what she did, otherwise this would be a monumental moment.

Rias/Gasper: Forbidden Invade Balor the Princess

Sairaorg: Impressive, now let's see how you fight.

Rias let out a war cry and dashed at Sairaorg, who returned the favor. The second that they clashed, a huge shockwave echoed throughout the arena. Sairaorg could see that his armor cracked, so he applied more Touki to himself and was on the attack. Rias used her newfound abilities of having a shadow of a building come out and punch Sairaorg, throwing his trajectory off and destroying the remains of building. He quickly moved as Rias blasted her power of destruction that was now amplified. The area was completely vaporized and Sairaorg knew that he could have lost his armor then.

Regulus: Master.

Sairaorg: Hold on a little longer - as he sent Touki air punches at Rias.

Rias submerged into the shadows, successfully dodging as more of the ruined place was destroyed even further.

Rossweisse was catching her breath on top of the top half remains of the Sairaorg's base. She noted that Rias was capable of using Gasper's abilities with the shadows as she saw Rias come out from another shadow behind Sairaorg. Of course, Sairaorg predicted this and immediately attacked that shadow, forcing Rias to retreat into another one.

Rossweisse: 'We could actually win this, but Rias needs to do so in the next 90 seconds or it's over, but hopefully she can wear down his armor and I can give her the opening that she needs.'

Rossweisse looked at her polearm that was glowing with energy, this energy was thanks to Kiba. When he had swung Gram that final time, that destructive energy was for her to absorb and use it. They had worked on this in their training, so they knew the limit of how much that her polearm could absorb. She had yet to name the weapon, but she hopes that if things worked out, then maybe some of her newer friends would give her some suggestions. She heard a crash and could see that Sairaorg had caught and threw her into the middle skyscraper that was the halfway point between Sairaorg's half and Rias' half.

Sairaorg: You forgot that I had a trick as well, or rather Regulus does, and I think we're far enough.

Regulus: Promotion! Queen! - as the armor glowed and regenerated a bit.

Rias shot blasts of power of destruction at his charging form that bursted with Touki. The blasts exploded off of Sairaorg's armor doing less damage, she had to dodge again. The impact of Sairaorg's punch blew off a fourth of the skyscraper's roof. Rias and Gasper were utilizing their combined expertise in hand-to-hand combat training. More shockwaves erupted from their clash with Sairaorg's touki. However, Sairaorg was noting that the darkness on Rias was being peeled of her but would reattach itself.

Rias: 'Gasper, we need to use it.'

Gasper: I know, it will be our only shot.

Rias: 'Right!'

Rias/Gasper: Crimson Eye! - Sairaorg became frozen in time.

Gasper: Now!

Rias: HHHAAAAAAA - as she began to let loose a barrage of punches and kicks.

With each blow, people could see Sairaorg's armor begin to chip off little by little. They could see his grieves begin to lose luster, his helmet was beginning to become deformed. The crowd were on their feet, despite her actions, Rias was actually beginning to get cheers. They had not believed that Rias could do it without Issei, but here she was, giving them a battle to enjoy.

Rias continued her barrage, applying more of her power of destruction, she was feeling a sense of exhilaration.

Rias: 'We're doing it, Gasper!'

Gasper: Uh, Rias...

Rias: 'We could actually win this!'

Gasper: Rias?

Rias: 'Maybe this is how we won the last time, all we need is...' - as she powered up her fist, building up the power of destruction, drawing it back - Crimson...

Gasper: RIAS! His eyes moved!

Rias: 'What?' - now seeing that Sairaorg's eyes had moved to look directly at her, she gasped.

Sairaorg's Touki enhanced fist slammed into Rias' stomach, making a massive crater into the skyscraper's roof. He had held his own in her time freeze, slowly building up his touki. When he was released, his armor reverted back to his subspecies Balance Breaker, Regulus Rey Leather Rex.

Sairaorg: I must say that form was able to contend with my Breakdown the Beast, but I don't think you can last much longer in it.

Gasper: He's right, we don't have much time left.

Rias slowly started to get up, holding her stomach as she coughed up a little blood. She was breathing heavily as she stared at her cousin, who glared at her with disdain.

Sairaorg: You almost had me, Rias, if you didn't do what you did, I would have been proud at how strong you have come.

Gasper: We need to end this, Rias!

Rias: What? What did I do? Tell me, Sairaorg? Tell me so I can understand why you look at me with such disdain.

Sairaorg: That's right, he did say you would lose memories of him after the ritual had been completed.

Rias: Who said what, Sairaorg?

Gasper: Rias! Forget about him and end this, he powered down a bit, we still have the advantage, make the seconds count!

Rias: 'I need to know, Gasper.'

Gasper: I can tell you later, but please let's just win this!

Sairaorg: How do you think you beat me the last time, Rias?

Rias: Right now, I'm believing it was something with this form, I remember this color, crimson red, like my hair and like the power of destruction. Is that why you show such disdain to me, Sairaorg? Because I have this form, so you needed to power up your own?

Sairaorg: Haha, you really don't know, oh well - as he powered up his touki, but not enough as before - you may be strong, but you're still not as fast as me to be able to stop me, so I can beat you out of that form and then beat you myself.

Rias steeled herself as Sairaorg dashed forward.

*BOOM!*

Sairaorg: ARGH! - part of his chest armor had exploded near his right shoulder where a polearm had embedded itself in.

Sairaorg felt himself get kicked in the back of one of legs and was brought down to a knee. He found himself somewhat restrained and turned to find Rossweisse holding him back and down. She was using what she could of her rook's strength to take a little advantage of his weakened state.

Rossweisse: Rias! Do it now! - her outfit was torn up immensely, had it not been for her clothing underneath, the audience would have least seen one of her breasts, but she was still showing quite the amount of skin that was bruising and cut up and bleeding.

Rias: I can't! I'll hurt you, too!

Rossweisse: It doesn't matter about me, what matters is winning, so what little time you have left and end this!

Rias: But... but...

Gasper: Rias, just do it!

Rias: No, I can't, I won't hurt one of my pieces, even if it means winning.

Rossweisse: Rias, I'm not asking you, damn it! I'm telling you to attack, so it will all be over.

Rias: And telling you that I won't, we'll find another way as your mistress, you should listen to me.

Rossweisse: You won't be for long - she whispered, but only Sairaorg heard it.

Sairaorg: I applaud you, Rias, for not wanting to see one of your pieces get harmed by your own hand. It's too bad you couldn't follow that advice, when it came to your pawn.

Rias: What?

Rossweisse: No! - trying to increase her grip strength, but Sairaorg had other plans.

He judo flipped her over his shoulder, slamming her onto her already bruising back. He then threw infused touki punches into her downed body, she coughed up some blood as he threw to the other side of the roof. They watched as Rossweisse begrudgingly tried to get, but she was struggling.

Sairaorg: You ruined your chances, Rias.

Rias: No - but a touki enhanced roundkick booted her away, when she tried to stop him, crashing into the small structure that led into the building from the rooftop.

Gasper: It's over.

Rias: 'No, hold on for a few more seconds, Gasper!'

Gasper: I'll try - but he knew it was futile, Rossweisse's sacrifice would have won them the game, why couldn't Rias have shown this care for Issei, if she had, they wouldn't have been in this mess.

Sairaorg: It's over for you now - as he ripped Rossweisse's polearm from his shoulder and stabbed Rossweisse in the stomach with it, just as she got to her feet.

Rossweisse: Puaagh! - vomiting blood as she dropped her knee.

She looked at Rias with a withering look, they would have won if Rias had just done what she said. Rias watched on in shock and horror as Sairaorg raised both fists in the air, powering them up with touki and slamming them down, right in between Rossweisse's shoulder blades. The blow destroyed that portion of the roof and drove the polearm further into Rossweisse as her body was sent falling into the burning debris below.

Rias: NO! - she ran to try and make a shadow hand to catch Rossweisse.

Gasper: I'm sorry, Rias.

The shadows on her were peeling away from her, indicating that their time out had run out.

Rias: No, no, no, no, no, Gasper, please try to hold on - as she saw the shadow hand about to come in contact with Rossweisse's body.

Gasper: I can't, I'm sorry but I can't.

Rias had to painfully watch as Rossweisse's body fell through the shadow hand that wisped away. She had seen Rossweisse crash and land with a resounding thud, that would forever be a part of her memories. Tears fell from her eyes as the announcement was heard to confirm her strongest piece's defeat.

Tiamat: Rook of the Gremory clan has been eliminated.

The valkyries in the press box gave a sign of respect to Rossweisse, Odin stood up from his seat to honor her. Not just him, but the other leaders as well, they enjoyed her performance, her quick thinking and commanding her teammates. Sairaorg himself had a sad look of what he did, but he needed to do so, this way Rias would react, and he would bring her crashing down.

Rias: AAAAHHHHH!!!!!! - letting out a scream and began to wildly throw blasts at Sairaorg.

Her anger made it relatively easy for him to dodge, maintaining a neutral look as he stared at his cousin. She ran towards him, Gasper saw this and tried to stop her, but he couldn't. He was exhausted from holding that form, it was Rias' anger that was fueling her, despite that she was also tired from using that form.

Rias: Why, why, why!? - as Sairaorg deflected her strikes that were not weak.

Sairaorg: You should be asking yourself that, Rias. Why did you hurt your pawn?

Rias: I don't have a pawn! - but her head was aching, telling her that she was wrong.

Sairaorg: You do, or rather you had the best one, until you betrayed him.

Rias: Huh?

Sairaorg: Spreading your legs for his rival, who did nothing for you!

Rias: What are you talking about?

Sairaorg: I'm talking about Issei! - as she slapped her to the ground.

Rias: Issei?

Sairaorg: The Sekiryuutei, he sacrificed himself for your damn boyfriend and how does he repay him? Seducing your pathetic ass, you didn't even go see him, when he was in the hospital!

Rias: Issei... - as her memories were coming back, how she noticed him from her window in the ORC to him saving her from Riser, promising to help her against Kokabiel, how they took the Trials of Connection to become engaged.

As the memories flooded in, her heart was aching as tears fell from her eyes, she began to shake her head in denial.

Rias: I didn't... I didn't...

Sairaorg: You did, Rias, so you saying that you don't want to hurt one of your pieces, that was a lie, you also coerced Kiba and Gasper into your little stunt.

Rias: No, Gasper, no, I didn't...

Gasper: I'm sorry, Rias-senpai, but you did...

Rias: No.

Gasper: You threatened that you would hurt Tosca-chan and Valerie-chan, if we didn't comply.

Rias: But why? Why would I do that?

Gasper: Because you fell for Vali, you were in love with him.

Sairaorg: More like you were in lust with him, you ruined lives, Rias, you betrayed Issei, I don't know what Vali told you, but it was a lie.

Rias: I remember him talking to me about Issei being weak, but he was right, Vali had to pull Issei from the Trihexa and...

Sairaorg: Issei had risked his life for that bastard, that's why he was unconscious. Issei could have died, but didn't, he jumped in the line of fire for that bastard Lucifer, did he tell you that!?

Rias: No, no, he didn't, but that doesn't seem right...

Sairaorg: Face it, Rias, he seduced you and the other girls with his lies, had you tell lies about Issei to his own parents, lied about his achievements and passed them off to your other lovers.

Rias: Other... lovers?

Sairaorg: Yes, Genshirou Saji...

Rias: But he's Sona's pawn.

Sairaorg: Not anymore - he wasn't going to tell her that Genshirou was now her pawn, she could figure that out herself.

Rias: I couldn't have done that, right, Gasper? That couldn't have been me?

Gasper: It was, Rias-senpai... - looking at her with tears streaming down his face - it was...

He finally collapsed under exhaustion; he would be the only one to see his mistress' pain for her denial of her actions.

Tiamat: Bishop of the Gremory clan has been eliminated.

In the press box, everyone knew that it was over, Sairaorg still had his armor, although damaged, it was there. Rias had no one else, but herself out there and she had become what Rossweisse was trying to avoid for the others. Odin gave a signal to his valkyries.

They went and dragged Azazel and had him chained, they brought him forward to Odin. Of course, Lightning did not mind giving him another kick to his balls to keep him keeled over. They also brought Penemue to their leader, she didn't put up much of a fight.

Odin: If you don't mind, Shemhazai, I'd like to take these two, let my valkyries do what they wish. They also owe Göndul an apology for what they did to her granddaughter.

Shemhazai: Very well, but please bring them back to Grigori, so they can face the consequences of their crimes.

Odin: Of course.

Natsume: Wait! There's something that I'd like to say - as she walked in front of Penemue, crouching down, grabbing Penemue by the jaw roughly and making her look at the brunette.

Penemue: Yes? - she had a dead look in her eyes and spoke in a dead tone.

Natsume: I just want you to know that I won't make the same mistakes as you or Rias, if given the opportunity, I'll be the perfect wife for Issei. Any guy that looks at me the wrong way, they'll receive a magic bullet to their balls. My body will be his and his only, maybe if you're lucky, I'll show you what you missed out on.

Serafall: No need - as she walked up to the two - I can do that already.

She tapped Penemue on the forehead, to which the former cadre gasped as she witnessed Issei and Serafall go at it. She swallowed as she looked on at the memory, knowing that could have been her. Serafall was right, Issei was bigger than Azazel, she had let go of someone who loved her for someone who only used her. She put her head down in shame and regret as tears spilled onto the ground, cursing herself. They could all see that she was shuddering at what she lost.

Odin: Take them away - as his valkyries nodded, taking Azazel and Penemue with them and leaving only Lightning, who looked at Natsume.

Lightning: You shoot?

Natsume: Uh huh.

Lightning: Hmm - giving a nod.

Odin could only sigh, Lightning was picking up rivals left and right, first with Blake and now Natsume. If she did fall for Issei, she would make sure that she was the best wife, too. He was sure that Issei may also fall for Lightning's competitive nature as well, seeing as how he is a dragon, he would compete with her.

Serafall gave a glance at Natsume, who looked back at the Maou, she could see it in the brunette's hazel-brown eyes. Natsume was serious about being the best wife for Issei. She could only wonder how she would do that, but it was nice to know that someone else cared genuinely about him. They just didn't know that her chance would be coming sooner than expected.

On the battlefield, Rias was at a loss for herself, she was in disarray, her body was shaking. Her mind was in denial of the things that she had done, but deep down she knew it was true. Even worse, she could hear Raynare's mocking laughter aimed at her.

Sairaorg: Cover yourself up, Rias.

She had then realized that the front of her outfit was torn, her breasts were exposed for the whole Underworld to see.

Rias: What does it matter, Sairaorg? They all see me as a whore, you see me as a whore - her tone was despondent.

Sairaorg: Have you no dignity, Rias?

Rias: As I said, what does it matter? You know what, I qui...

Sairaorg rushed forward, lifting her up by her head, covering her mouth.

Sairaorg: You don't get to take the easy way out! - slamming a touki enhanced punch into her stomach.

Her eyes widened as she spit out blood through his fingers.

Sairaorg: He loved you so much! - another blow to her body - and this is how you repaid him!

Rias would have screamed, but they were muffled by Sairaorg's hand, her tears fell from her eyes. Sairaorg continued to ram blows into her body, everyone could see the welts forming. She was bruised, battered, and above all else, she was broken. She had let herself get ensnared by someone who had tried to kill her, and they succeeded, but in a different way. They had killed her love for Issei and used her against him. She did it all to please him and what hurts the most is that he didn't care about what happened to her in the fallout.

All the things that Sairaorg had said, and Gasper confirming it, she didn't want to believe that was her, but it was. She looked through her memories, they were haunting to her. The times before the Trihexa, she could see that she truly was happy. Then she saw Vali's face, his words worming her way into her heart, eventually causing them all to leave Issei's side within a week. She then remembered, she, disgustedly, brought the same bastard into Issei's room, while he was in a coma and made out with him.

She had told the unresponsive Issei that she had no regrets, but that was a lie and she could see it. She was better off just stabbing Issei herself, it would have been less painless for him and maybe for her. That way she would not be stuck with this guilt with what she had done. She was lost in her thoughts that she did not feel the blows of Sairaorg, but he was still beating her senseless.

Raynare: Hurts, doesn't it?

Rias: 'Raynare' - as she could see the silhouette of Raynare off to the side, smiling at her.

Raynare: Haha, we both broke his heart, I mean I did tell him that no one would love a pervert like him.

Rias: 'That's not true.'

Raynare: But it is, instead of killing me, we should have just fucked right in front of him, bring your knight in as well, I bet he could have dicked us all that night. You, me, Akeno, Koneko, and Asia, after you reincarnated her, of course.

Rias: 'No.'

Raynare: You're right, that crazy bastard, Freed, would have done it as well, we all could have had an orgy, just like the one you did in his room.

Rias: 'No.'

Raynare: Oh, yes, you were all about to fuck in the living room, but blondie suggested going to a bigger room and you obliged, directing them all into Issei's room, stripping your lovers for a good time, I wonder what he must have been thinking, when he came back and found his sheets soiled by you, the girls, and his so-called friends.

Rias: 'No.'

Raynare: Oh yeah, remember this - as she brought out the broken head of the clay figurine - remember this became like this.

The scene showed her bent over Issei's desk in his room and Genshirou plowing into her from behind.

Raynare: Oh yeah, look at the ass bounce, what's he got, about 7 inches? Not bad, you certainly were enjoying this. I bet Issei would have jerked off to it like it was live porn hahahaha.

Rias: 'No.'

Raynare: Quit telling yourself that, this happened because of you, you fell into lust and got greedy with others, played with them to appease your man, what's his name, Vali? He really gave it to you, huh? - shifting the scene to when she and some of the others went back to Vali's apartment after they left the park.

Rias had to watch herself give away her body to the one that didn't love her.

Raynare: Look at how he fucks you, that's so hot, better than this, right?

Raynare had shifted the scene from rough fucking with Vali to what could have been, which was sensual loving from Issei.

Raynare: You don't want that, ugh - destroying the scene from Rias' mind.

Rias: 'No, bring it back, please.'

Raynare: Can't, you already made it not possible, when you did this - showing the scene of her kissing Vali with Issei there in his hospital bed.

Rias: 'No.'

Raynare: Yes, Rias, like me, you didn't appreciate him enough and that is what you will have to live with, you ruined lives just like me, you truly are the princess of destruction - crushing the head of the clay figurine.

When she did, Rias came back to reality and noticed that she was falling down the skyscraper from the inside. She deduced that Sairaorg was probably fed up with ragdolling her body around and used a punch with touki. The punch must have sent her through the roof and down to the depths below. Looking up, she could see Sairaorg looking down at her with disappointment and sadness as he had tears streaming down his face. She saw him say something but couldn't figure it out.

To her surprise, she saw Raynare next to him, but she knew that Raynare was just a hallucination. She could tell that Sairaorg didn't notice the dead fallen angel standing next to him. Raynare was waving at her as she fell, she could see the fallen angel's mouth move, saying something like "see you soon". Rias knew that the fallen would be haunting her dreams. As she fell, one of her tears flew up and splashed against her finger.

Rias: 'You were right, Raynare, I didn't appreciate him enough and let someone enter my heart and use me for their own benefit. I have disappointed my family and friends with my actions. Otou-sama, I'm sorry... Okaa-sama, I'm sorry... Obaa-sama, I'm sorry... Onii-sama, I'm sorry... Grayfia-nee-sama, I'm sorry... Millicas-kun, I'm sorry... Sairaorg, I'm sorry... Kiba, I'm sorry... Gasper, I'm sorry... Akeno, I'm sorry... Asia, I'm sorry... Koneko, I'm sorry... Xenovia, I'm sorry... Irina, I'm sorry... Rossweisse, I'm sorry... Kuroka, Le Fay, Gabriel, Ophis, Penemue, I'm sorry... Miki-san, Gorou-san, I'm sorry... and Ise... no, I lost the right to call you, my Ise... Issei...' - as she saw visions of the smiling brunette of those times with her, the battles that they faced together, the dates that went on, she saw his face - 'Im... sorry.'

Flames began to creep into her vision as did a warm light, she was unresponsive as her body crashed into the ground. She had blacked out with tears staining her face and her blood spewed all over her front half. Sairaorg watched his cousin fall into the fiery depths of the destroyed skyscraper as he cried, and he was not the only one of her family crying for their fallen relative.

Tiamat: Rias Gremory of the Gremory clan has been eliminated, as a result, the Gremory peerage is no longer able to battle. Therefore, the winner of this match is the Lion King, Sairaorg Bael! - the crowd roared with applause.

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 205 3
Since the spark of creation two forces have been at odds with one another, though being on the same sides of the same coin they fight as if sworn ene...
31.5K 967 10
Issei Hyoudou, a boy too familiar with betrayal and deception, had his final straw of betrayal when his own brother who had mistreated him stabbed hi...
312K 3.9K 55
After event of Trihexa,the woman in Issei harem except Asia,Ravel,Rossweisse,Yasaka and Kuroka(Ophis not in harem because she see Issei as brother) d...
26.2K 341 8
After Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Xenovia, Asia, and Irina, along with the people he considered his brothers like Kiba and Gasper, spoke harshly and unreser...