For The Love of Family (Narut...

By Duck_The_Author

Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Number One Most Unpredictable knucklehead ninja. In his village however, was a hell... More

Chapter 1 "Naruto's 'Family' Returns"
Chapter 2 "Team 7"
Chapter 3 "Bell Test!, Naruto's Unpredictability"
Chapter 4 "A Day Off, A rather interesting day"
Chapter 5 "D Rank Missions!, Naruto Meets the kyuubi"
Chapter 6 "Negotiating with the kyuubi!, Getting a C-Rank mission!"
Chapter 7 "Mission Wave! We must protecc!" Pt.1
Chapter 8 "Mission Wave! Not sneaky enough!" Pt.2
Chapter 9 "Mission Wave! A Failed Escape!" Pt.3
Chapter 10 "Mission wave! Alliance for the last day!" Pt.4
Chapter 11 "Mission Wave! Battle on the bridge!" Pt.5
Chapter 13 "Memories, suffered for nothing"
Chapter 14 "Return to Konoha!, A Sannin's Mistake"
Chapter 15 "Training!"
Chapter 16 "Stormy Nights"
A quick Announcement
Chapter 17 "Sickness"
Chapter 18 "Plans to leave, What kind of fever is this!?"
Chapter 19 "Day's without Naruto"
Guys.
Chapter 20 "Recovery"
"The Last Vote"
Chapter 21 "The Chunin Exams, A fellow Jinchuriki" Pt. 1
Chapter 22 "The Chunin Exams, A Sand friend" Pt. 2
Chapter 23: "The Chunin Exams, A Fake One!?"
Chapter 23: "The Chunin Exams, The start of everything" Pt. 3
Chapter 24: "The Chunin Exams, The Forest." Pt.4
Chapter 25 "The Chunin Exams, The Snake" Pt. 5
(Reminder)
Another Reminder (lol)
Chapter 26: "The Chunin Exams, Encounter!" Pt. 6
Hi Guys.

Chapter 12 "Mission Wave! One odd Morning!" Final Pt.

1K 27 36
By Duck_The_Author

𝐀𝐍: 𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐎!!! 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐈𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? 𝐎𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭.....

𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞!?? 😘

𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐀𝐀𝐃𝐒𝐒𝐒!!!!! 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐔𝐔𝐔 𝐒𝐎𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐇𝐇𝐇!!!. 😭

𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 😔
𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐰𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐛𝐢 𝐨𝐫 𝐎𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬....

M4ri_Purple

KathJavier7

Jacktripado019

Pulak2

LDawgThompson

nuala123456789

Twilightfox8091

KingLeviathan93

@ItsCubey

𝐖𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬...

𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

=

"Finally!" (Talking)

'Why is she here?' (Thinking/Thoughts)

"𝐎𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐚𝐡𝐡" (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

'𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭!' (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

=
-The Next Day-

It was dawn, a brand-new, gorgeous day had begun, and all was quiet and serene. The vast expanse of land was bathed in orange sunlight, birds were singing and chirping, almost anyone would be in awe of the sounds of nature, the cold mist spreads along the land combined with the sun which covered the grass and trees like a cozy orange blanket.

Speaking of cozy orange blankets, there was a house somewhere in a village, and inside one of the rooms slept two orange figures who were twins - known as Naruto and Naruko. Naruto was having trouble breathing at the moment due to something on top of him once more, but he had no idea what it was or who it was. He knew it couldn't be Narumi because he was too far away for her to find him. He could simply open his eyes and look, but his lazy ass wouldn't dare open his eyes. He could also try to free himself of the weighty thing, but once more, his lazy ass would not dare to move an inch.

"... onii~san..."

Hearing that, Naruto sprung his eyes open at the sound of Naruko's voice murmuring "onii-san", and when he looked down, he saw that she was snuggled up next to him, using his chest as a pillow. This surprised Naruto and he can't help but think that Naruko was acting like Narumi, then Naruto sweatdropped a little, thinking that if Naruko behaves just like Narumi, he would also have to deal with her everyday, Naruto sighed inwardly. He finds this really bothersome, especially having to get up so early.

'Hey kurama, you awake?' Naruto says, but then realized that the fox was still asleep, as shown by a few grumpy sighs and a yawn from the almighty nine-tails. He chuckled a little, imagining the fox acting like a lazy cat.

'I need some fresh air' Naruto thought to himself. As Naruto gently moved Naruko away and rested her head back on her pillow, she groaned and wrinkled her brows in displeasure that her cozy and warm pillow was pushing her away.

Naruto sighed, sat up, and stretched his arms. Then, he just sat there, seemingly zoning out, staring at the wall. This was something he would usually do every day back in his apartment in konoha until he forces himself to get up and take a bath in order to go to the academy.

Naruto gazed at the wall for a full thirty minutes before turning to face his right and saw the time, which is 6:30 a.m. early in the day. With no other activities to occupy his time, Naruto debated whether to train or stay in bed, since his lazy self would much rather stay in bed. It was still too early in the morning.

Naruto grumbled and tried to push himself to stand up and train, but before he could, two arms encircled his neck. Surprised, Naruto turned to face Naruko, who was lazily smiling warmly and had her eyes half open.

".. nii~san..." Naruko murmurs quietly next to Naruto's ear, giving him a slight shiver.

'What the heck? Is she awake? or half-asleep?' As Naruto peered at Naruko, he thought.

"N-naruko you're still half-asleep, you should go back to bed." Naruto mumurs back to her as he felt really sleepy as soon as he smelled Naruko's lovely vanilla scent, felt her soft body resting on his back, and felt her warmth radiating forth.

"..niii~saan.." Naruko murmurs quietly as she hugs Naruto closer and rests her head on his shoulder. She then smiles and falls back asleep.

Naruto simply gave her a startled expression. What is he gonna do now? If Naruko has a death grip on him, there's no way he can push her off of him. Once more, Naruto let out a mental groan; he had to leave this place and these people and he needs to train. Naruto then raises his arms slowly placing his hands on her wrist, after carefully removing both of Naruko's arms from him, he puts his hand behind Naruko's head and gently and slowly reclines her back onto her pillow trying his best not to wake her up.

"Finally..." murmurs Naruto, who then hears a few moans and complaints from Naruko.

He turned to face her again and noticed the way her hands moved, like though she was searching for something in her sleep.

Naruto stared at the wall once more, thinking to himself, 'Sometimes, she just acts weird like that and I don't know why.' Eventually, he decided to get up and not waste any more time.

No matter how much he liked staring at the wall, he had to get up.

But....

Before he could stand up though, he heard movement behind him, he decided to just ignore it but then two arms wrapped themselves around his neck once more, causing Naruto to yelp out in shock. When he turned to look back, he saw Naruko looking at him with her eyes half open and a frown on her face.

"...nii~saan...dont....go" Naruko murmurs to herself, frowning as she fixes her gaze on him.

"N-naruko? Let me go! I have to train!" Naruto whispered louder as he tried getting out of her death grip.

"No.... nii~san.. stay." Naruko sulked,

Naruto became a little baffled with her actions. He struggled as he tried getting out of her grasp but fails miserably. Then out of nowhere Naruko pulled him in. Down with her.

"Wha-!" Naruto gasped in shock. Naruko managed to get him back onto the bed, wrapping her arms around him and cuddling him closer as she grinned and fell back asleep.

"Mmmm~... nii~san.." Naruko sleep talked, her eyes closed, pleasantly rubbing her cheeks with his own while displaying a cute smile of affection.

'oh God, KAMI!! HEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!'
Naruto let out a mental scream while mentally crying in anime tears as well in an attempt to control his breathing. He was anxious at the moment and unsure of what to do because he was not used to this level of loving contact.

'KURAMAAAAA!!!!!' Naruto mentally yelled, but then heard the fox growl and cuts him off of their connection.

'That Damn Fox!! Ok Naruto just breath in slowly, don't panic, don't panic, don't panic, don't panic, don't panic....' Naruto thought as he slowly breathe's in and out trying to keep himself from panicking.

'Is this what they call sisterly love!?.... It's SCARYY!!! ok ok, Breathe in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out,'

Before Naruto could mentally yell again, he heard a strange vibration as he felt Naruko's smooth cheeks on his own. He wondered what it was, but then looking beside him he realized something.

'Is Naruko... Purring?, wow, t-that's new, she's just like a cat.' Naruto thought.

By moving his eyes, Naruto glanced over at Naruko, who reminded him more of a cat with her three whisker marks, but he didn't imagine she would purr in such a way. She was acting so cutely that Naruto couldn't help but smile at her. After a few minutes, Naruko stopped massaging her cheeks on his own, so Naruto assumed she had finally fallen asleep.

Naruto tried relaxing himself so he wouldn't hyperventilate, he then giggled softly as Naruko continued to purr gently. Suddenly, he heard a loud vibration and thought it was Naruko purring again, but it wasn't her. He continued to search for the source of the loud vibration until it dawned on him, causing his eyes to widen slightly in surprise.

'Wait, Am I...? Purring?'

Naruto realized that he was purring loudly and he also had no idea he could purr like Naruko; Hell he didn't even know he could purr in the first place, was it because of kurama? Or was he really so stress-free that he started purring at random? Naruto wondered.

'No way...! H-How in the world am I purring right now?' Naruto thought as he felt really comfortable all of the sudden.

At the same moment, Naruto felt extremely warm and relaxed as well. He shifted to the side to give Naruko a hug. Naruto felt like he needed to hug someone or something at this point, almost as if it were instinctive while he purred. It's like a cat instinct for him.

When Naruto gave her a hug, - while sleeping - Naruko smiled and began purring louder as well, instinctively encircling her arms around him.

Subsequently, the two oranges drifted off to sleep, enjoying one other's company. Before succumbing to the darkness and dozing out, Naruto's mind was consumed with just one thought.

This was one odd morning.

=
-Back in Konoha-

In Konohagakure, a few people were out and about early in the morning, opening their stores early in anticipation of a busy day.

Minato was reviewing some papers in the Hokage's office, Sarutobi called him to come in early due to the amount of paperwork that had just arrived.

Minato frowned - not because of the amount of paperwork - but rather because it was taking too long for the ANBU he had ordered to search for Jiraiya and Tsunade to report back to him. As he thought about where the two sannin's had disappeared to, an ANBU suddenly appeared in front of him.

The ANBU bent down to the Hokage and said, "Hokage-sama, we have found the whereabouts of one of the Legendary sannin."

With a serious tone, Minato asks, "Which one is it?"

"It's Jiraiya-sama," The ANBU states,

"What's his current location?" Minato enquired.

"He's currently staying in a hotel somewhere in a small town, located near Takigakure." replied the ANBU.

"I see, keep on following him at a safe distance, You may only engage if I say so. Understood?" Minato responds,

"Hai Hokage-sama!" exclaims the ANBU before vanishing with a body flicker.

Minato groaned nervously, knowing that Jiraiya would undoubtedly be killed after Kushina returned from her mission with Team 7. Minato felt a little sorry for his sensei because of what was going to happen to him once he meets kushina again.

Another ANBU arrived just as he was ready to return with his paperwork.

"Hokage-sama! I have a message containing the whereabouts of Tsunade-sama!" The ANBU says

"Did you find her as well? Where is she located?" Minato inquired

"She was last seen in a town near the borders of the Land of water." According to the ANBU,

"Last seen?" Minato asked curiously,

"Yes, we haven't really got her actual location yet, but we're tracking her now as we speak."

"I see, don't engage with her yet until I say so, you're dismissed" Minato says as the ANBU nodded and left.

'Well, it seems like I have to prepare myself once they meet up.' Minato thought as he looks back at his paperwork and sighs.

=
-Small Time Skip-

"...-ook so cute!-........ Shhh don't wak-........ Be quiet!-........." Mumbled conversations of people made Naruko stir a little. She became a little agitated by the noise and attempted to muffle the voices by pulling herself closer to her warm pillow.

There were motions and faint sounds.
things that she can still hear, which irritated Naruko. She was trying to sleep more, but the noises were making it difficult for her. She had to rub her eyes with her palms as she slowly opened them and peered around. With her eyes half-open and her vision becoming clearer, she eventually found herself staring at Naruto's contented sleeping face.

When Naruko saw this, she smiled warmly at him and momentarily forgot about the sounds and the voices. She puts her arms around him and caressed her cheeks with his own, causing her to purr once more.

"Kawaaiii-!!"

"Shhhh-!!!"

As the voices became more distinct, Naruko stopped massaging Naruto's cheeks and opened her eyes completely. She also stopped purring at the same moment. Immediately, she got up and glanced at the door and see's Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura.

She noticed that Sasuke and Kakashi are covering Sakura's mouth, probably trying to stop her from yelling or speaking.

"U-uhhhh, we can explain Naruko, right Sasuke?" Kakashi says much to Sasuke's shocked expression.

After taking his hand out of Sakura's mouth, Sasuke remarks, "Hn, I have nothing to do with this."

Under his mask, Kakashi smirks and says, "Oh is that so? You were the one screaming kawaii!!! Earlier you know?" As he also takes his hand out of Sakura's mouth.

"What? No I didn't, Sakura was the one screaming like that." Sasuke says, his irritation growing with each passing second.

Sakura joins in on Kakashi's practical joke, saying, "Don't be lying Sasuke, you were the one screaming like a girl."

Sasuke growled, putting his hands in his pockets and walking away, saying, "Hn, this is just a waste of time, I'm leaving."

"Oh? Look who didn't deny it." Kakashi says causing Sasuke to stop in his tracks.

"K-kakashi-, I swear to kami if you-" Sasuke cursed, but Kakashi simply poofed away with a body flicker, leaving the Uchiha furious.

'Damn you kakashi!!' Sasuke mentally yelled as he continued to walk away.

Sakura shrugged as Sasuke walked away, turning her attention to a stunned Naruko who was still taking in what had just occurred.

"Hey Naruko, you ok?" Sakura asks as she approaches Naruko and sits down in front of her, this causes Naruko to wake up from her daze.

Her face flushed with embarrassment as she turned to face Sakura.

"Y-you all saw that?" Naruko asked, too embarrassed to look at Sakura.

(𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨'𝐬 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭)

Naruko blushed even more when Sakura grinned and giggled quietly.

"Yeah we did!, I didn't know you could purr like a cat! That's so cuutee!!" Sakura squeals,

"Purr?" Naruko asked, a confused expression on her face.

"Wait, you didn't know that?" Sakura asked to which Naruko just shook her head.

Again, Naruko questioned, "What do you mean I purr like a cat?"

Sakura opened her mouth to explain, when Naruto suddenly sat up and stretched his arms, shocking both of the girls.

"G-geez Naruto, don't scare us like that!" Sakura says,

Naruto rubbed his eyes and looked beside him, seeing Sakura and Naruko who seemed to be having a conversation.

"W-what?, what are you guys doing?" Naruto asked.

"Oh were just talking, hey, did you know that Naruko can purr like a cat?" Sakura says while Naruko still had a confused expression on her face.

Naruto first wondered what Sakura meant but then he remembered what happened earlier in the morning, though Naruto knew Naruko could purr like a cat, he wondered how Sakura figured it out.

"Oh? You mean like this?" Naruto lazily says as he slowly lifts his arm and caresses Naruko's cheek, At first, Naruko was startled by the unexpected touch, but then she smiled warmly, feeling safe and cozy by Naruto's touch, she leaned in on his hands and began purring.

Seeing this, Sakura was first in awe of Naruko's cute purring, but then wondered how Naruto knew on how to make her purr.

"Oh my gosh that's so cuutee!" Sakura says,

Naruko opened her eyes and remembered that Sakura was still in the room, she blushed in embarrassement and removed Naruto's hand from her cheeks.

"I-I didn't know I c-could do that" Naruko says, slightly baffled and she wondered how she could purr like a cat.

"Hmmmm, I wonder if you could purr too Naruto" Sakura says as she slowly lifts her hand up to caress Naruto's cheek but was stopped by Naruto's own hand.

"No, I don't purr Sakura, it doesn't mean that if Naruko could do it then so can I." Naruto says, he didn't want them to know that he could purr, and besides, he would only purr if he felt safe and cozy or atleast stress-free.

"Well that's too bad, It would've made you look cute just like Naruko, especially since you two still have some baby fat left on both of your face's" Sakura says,

Naruko looked at Naruto and frowned a little, she also wanted to see her brother purr like a cat but it seemed like that she was the only one that could do it, maybe it was only her special thing?

"I think you two should take a bath now, we're going to help Tazuna finish the bridge later you know? And it's already 11:47 a.m." Sakura says as she gets up.

Naruto and Naruko also got up and after that, the three genins all went their seperate ways.

=
-Another small Time skip-

After his bath, Naruto left the house with Sakura, Naruko, and Sasuke. Their goal was to assist Tazuna in completing the bridge, while Kakashi, Kushina, Zabuza, and Haku remained at home to consider how to deal with Gato and the Demon brothers.

Naruto picked up his pace until he was standing directly next to Tazuna.

"Hey, Mr. Tazuna?" Naruto called out, attracting the bridge builders' attention,

"What is it, kid?" Tazuna asked.

"Can I help you finish the bridge? With my shadow clones, I'm sure we could finish it faster." Naruto said, Tazuna then made a contemplative face, unsure of whether to accept the blond's assistance.

Tazuna smiles at Naruto and replies, "Yeah sure, that way we can finish it early. Thanks for offering."

"No problem, Mr. Tazuna, just wanted to help," Naruto says as he smiles back.

As they made their way to the bridge, several squirrels strolled past. Naruto was idly surveying the area when Kurama interrupted.

"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐭, 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠," kurama utters while yawning and stretching, much like extending like a feline.

'Hey Kurama! Why did you cut me off earlier!? I was asking for you're help you know!? Also it's 1:00 p.m. the last time I looked at the clock.' Naruto yelled and the fox growled back at him.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐤𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠?" Kurama responds,

"It's not even morning anymore, Kurama," Naruto muttered while he runs his hands through his golden locks.

Tazuna noticed Naruto's abrupt shift in demeanor, he was not sure if the boy was feeling well, so he decided to speak with the blond.

"Is everything ok Naruto?" Tazuna says, gaining the blonds attention.

"Huh? Oh uhh, yeah I'm fine! Just uhhh, admiring the beauty of nature, yeah! That's all!" Naruto lied while smiling.

Tazuna just shrugged it off, knowing full well that Naruto was lying-after all, he heard that both he and his twin were known to be horrible liars-but he chose not to ask the blond further. As he was thinking this, he could see the bridge up ahead, so he walked at a faster pace.

When they arrive, Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruko looked on in confusion, and Naruto wondered what the three were confused about.

"Where's the big block of ice where gatos men are stuck onto?" Sakura asked specifically no one.

"Maybe the adults got rid of it," Naruko remarks.

Sakura nods at Naruko and adds, "Yeah, maybe you're right. Come on! Let's help Tazuna finish the bridge."

The bridge was nearly finished as time went on; in fact, it was already finished; all that was needed was some final touches, and bam! At last, the bridge is finished.

"Hey Pinkie, could you hand me the hammer?" Tazuna asks, wiping the sweat on his forehead.

"Yeah, here you go". Sakura says, giving the hammer to Tazuna.

It was now 5:38 p.m. and the bridge was almost finished due to everyone who helped-aside from Sasuke, of course, who was simply brooding at a corner somewhere. However, if it weren't for Naruto's shadow clones, the bridge would not be finished at this time. The grand opening of the new bridge was scheduled for tomorrow, so they called it a day.

Naruto created 300 shadow clones, and they all dispersed everywhere to inform everyone of the news when Tazuna assigned him the duty of informing everyone in the village. Upon crossing the bridge, everyone made their way back to Tazuna's house.

"Kaa-san! We're back!" Naruko exclaimed with joy as she made her way to the kitchen, where Tsunami and Kushina were preparing dinner.

"Good to see you again sweetie, did you guys finish the bridge?" Kushina says to a smiling Naruko that stood next to her.

Happily, Naruko exclaims, "Yup! And it's all thanks to Nii-san's shadow clones!"

Kushina returns to chopping potatoes, saying, "That's great sweetie, now go take a bath, dinner will be ready soon".

Naruko grinned and hurried upstairs to take a bath. While Naruto was up in his room meditating, he intended to pay Kurama a brief visit before Kushina would call them for dinner.

Naruto calmed himself and sought to empty his mind of all bothersome thoughts. He felt the surroundings slightly change as he inhaled and exhaled slowly, which was Naruto's signal that he had successfully entered his mindscape. When Naruto opened his eyes, he discovered Kurama dozing off within his cage. Desperate to take revenge for not helping him earlier in the morning, Naruto decided to play tricks on the fox, giving him a threatening smile and a sinister chuckle.

Naruto entered the cage cautiously and approached one of the foxes' ears. To yell as loudly as possible, he channeled his chakra in his throat, however he could only channel a minimal quantity of chakra there to avoid breaking his voice box.

With a big inhale Naruto screamed as loudly as he can directly at kurama's ear.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"𝐖𝐇𝐀-! 𝐖-𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓!?" kurama stammered as he jolted up awake from the intense volume that rang in his ear.

"Bahaahhahaahahahaaahaha!!!!" Naruto laughed loudly, forgetting to get rid of the chakra in his throat.

"𝐖-𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?, 𝐨𝐡, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮... " kurama snarled as he pushed Naruto away from the cage with one of his tails.

"-hahahaha.... hahaa..... haaa, man that was funny, you should've seen your face!" Naruto says as gasped for air because he was laughing for too long without breathing.

"𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐭, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭?" Kurama asked as he lays down trying to take a nap again.

"Seriously kurama? Your trying to take a nap again?" Naruto asked as he sits down in front of the fox.

"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?" Kurama says as he yawned, getting ready to sleep.

Naruto frowned at kurama for not being fun, but then he remembered something.

"Actually now that I think about it, yes, there is something I wanted to ask you about." Naruto says,

"𝐎𝐡?, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐦𝐞?" Kurama says,

"Kurama, why can I purr like a cat?" Naruto asked, this gained kurama's attention.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐡?, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭."

"Is it because you're a fox? What does that have to do with me and Naruko purring like cats?" Naruto asked.

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐤𝐢𝐭, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭, 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞" kurama says as he cuts off their connection and kicks Naruto out of the mindscape.

When Kurama threw him out in the real world, Naruto leaped a little. He then grumbled and stood up just as Kushina was calling for dinner. After walking down the stairs, Naruto finds everyone seated at the dinner table.

(𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐭) 

              Tazuna
   Naruto               Haku

  Naruko               Tsunami
                 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
  Sakura                Zabuza

Sasuke                 Kakashi
               Kushina

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Oh where's Inari-kun?" Kushina asked,

"He already ate earlier, he's probably upstairs in his room" Tsunami says,

"Alright then, Let's eat!"

"Itadakimasu!"

The rest of the night continued fairly normal for everyone, and by tomorrow Team 7 with Zabuza and Haku will return to konoha. Things will start getting crazy after this, or maybe not.... Who knows?

=

𝐀𝐍: 𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎!!! 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐝! 𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤? 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞...

*𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫* *𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞-*

*𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮*

"𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞-"

*𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩!*

"𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐡.... 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞-"

*𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐤!*

"𝐎𝐤 𝐨𝐤 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩!"

=

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐭𝐭𝐭𝐭𝐭:

𝐇𝐚𝐤𝐮: 𝟕

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚: 𝟓

𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢: 𝟐

𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝟐

𝐆𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐚: 𝟏 ( 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬!)

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐤𝐨

𝐅𝐮𝐮

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧

𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ( 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨)

=

𝐘𝐨! 𝐒𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐱 𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞!

𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡.... 𝐄𝐡.. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒,𝟑𝟕𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 2.8K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...
737K 27.3K 37
"You know, the thing about failure is that it only makes me want to try harder." . . Minato and Kushina survived the Kyuubi...
912K 19.4K 29
What if Naruto left the village when he was 6 years old after unlocking a powerful Doujutsu from a near death experience and joined the Akatsuki, and...
3.3K 250 29
Naruto is the son of the way too loveable Minato Namikaze and his beautiful hotheaded wife Kushina Uzumaki who is the CEO of the Uzumaki/Namikaze com...