KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

By Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... More

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!

12.1K 256 13
By Hiiimeeee

A/n: alright! I know it's pretty late like really, but were having problems with our wifi so I wasn't able to update it. and the fact that I'll be busy with school works too. So yeah! This chapter will only be Kise x Reader ❤️

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

You asked your friends and Kise's teammates to pretend that you didn't know his birthday tomorrow since you planned to surprise him at the end of the day.

The Next Morning

Walking your way inside the campus, you heard a familiar voice calling out your name. "(FIRST NAME)CCHI!" Kise called out cheerfully making you turn your head towards him as you see him running towards you.

"Good morning!" He greeted while catching his breath after the run.

"Good morning," you answered with a smile. You notice his smile seems to be fading and you already have an inkling feeling why.

"Do you know what today is?" He said with a look of anticipation as if he can't accept the fact that you forgot the important day.

"Yep. Thursday, why?" You said nonchalantly and his smile is completely gone, as you start to walk.

"Something wrong?" You asked giving him a sidelong glance, trying your hardest not to laugh and ruin your plan at how pitiful he looked.

"Yep. I'm good (First name)cchi." He replied plainly and you could feel his disappointment in his tone. You fought the urge to hug him and greet him seeing his reaction. He thought you forgot his birthday.

You entered the classroom and after a few minutes, the teacher arrived and started the lesson immediately.

The whole day was boring for you because you've been itching to surprise Kise. On the other hand, Kise is having his bad day. He should be happy and excited but no, he was irritated, sad, lonely, disappointed, and all the negative emotions in one because he can't believe his own girlfriend, his closest friends and even his teammates completely forgot about today.

It was lunch break and you excused yourself form Kise to make a final look for the surprise. You wanted it to be perfect for him to feel shocked.

"Alright guys, remember as he enters inside, the lights will be turned on and all of us will greet him. Is the tarpaulin ready? The confetti? The gifts? The--" You said as you start to worry about the plan when your friend cut you off.

"Relax, (First name)-chan. Don't worry. Everything is all good, okay?" She said assuringly while patting your left shoulder. You sighed and nodded as you went ahead to eat lunch.

On the other side

"Kyaaaaah~! Kise-kun! Happy Birthday!" His fangirls screamed from the top of their lungs as they handed him gifts which he gladly accepted. He looked happy outside but deep inside, he was still feeling gloomy. The person he wanted to hear a greeting the most and wanted to accept a gift the most is nowhere in sight. You even ditch him during lunch as he ends up eating lunch with Kasamatsu.

After Class

"Ryōta?" You called out while fixing your things and putting them inside your bag.

"Hai?" His eyes sparkled thinking that maybe you planned to greet him and give him his present at the end of the class. You bit your inner cheek, trying your hardest not to get swayed.

"Since your going to the gym after class, can I go with you? I forgot something there." You said which made him frown instantly. The brightness in his eyes instantly died out and he looked like he was about to cry but he didn't. He fought the tears back and tried his best to calm himself, nodding in response.

While walking, you couldn't help but laugh at him with his sullen expression. You really, really, did your best not to greet him and hug him. At first, you wanted to be the first person to greet him but you decided to be the last. Last but definitely not the least.

"Eh? Why is it so dark in here?" Kise asked confused and as soon as they heard his voice, it was the cue for them to open the lights.

The lights were opened, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE!!!" They all sang in unison which made his eyes widen in surprise. They even began to redden, seeing as if he was about to cry.

You laughed, "Happy birthday, Ryōta." You handed him a gift. (A/N: Up to you what gift~)

"WAAAAH! (FIRST NAME)CHI! I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY!" He said taking the gift and hugging you tight. You could even hear him sobbing and sniffing, so you patted his back feeling helpless.

"That will never happen, okay?" You said in a gentle voice. You were the first to break free of the embrace and tiptoed to at least reach his height and peck him on the lips. Since you knew that your friends are watching you, you shouldn't go too overboard. You can save that for later.

As he entered inside, they greeted him once again. He looked ecstatic seeing his current and former teammates.

"Happy Birthday Kise-kun." - Kuroko said, giving Kise a gift.

"Waaah! Kurokocchi!" Kise tried to hug him but was immediately pushed away.

"Happy Birthday Kise. Here's a lucky item for your sign." Midorima said handing him a teddy bear. At least it's actually a gift-like present. You thought.

"E-eh, o-okay. I don't need luck, 'cause I already have (First Name)cchi by my side. Thanks anyways~~" Kise said accepting the gift while Midorima clicked his tongue, leaving the two of you behind.

"Oi! Blonde! Happy birthday. I don't really have a gift for you. My presence is enough." Aomine said, scratching the back of his head. You knew he completely forgot Kise's birthday and was just dragged along by Momoi. You laughed helplessly.

"Mou! Dai-chan. I told you to buy him a present. Anyway, here's for you." Momoi said appearing behind Aomine as she handed a gift wrapped in pink with different cute designs. Kise accepted it and thanked her.

"Here's my gift for you Kise-chin. Happy birthday. I wanted to wrap it but I was too lazy." Murasakibara said lazily, handing him a big box of pocky. You laughed finding him a bit cute. Kise, on the other hand, sensing your thoughts, immediately sent a glare at you which made you laughed more.

"Happy birthday Ryōta," Akashi handed him a neatly wrapped present. You can't even guess what was inside.

He went to the platform and started his speech. 

"First, I would like to know who's the one who planned this?" Kise asked holding the mic. He already placed his gifts on a long table before coming up.

"It's (First name)-chan/-san/-chin" They said in unison which made your cheeks flush in embarrassment. Kise smiled while looking at you with loving gaze.

"Thank you so much (First name)cchi! I really thought you forgot about my birthday. I love you very much! Also, to everyone here, thank you to the gifts you gave and everything! Lastly, how are my former teammates here too?" 

"(First name)/-san/-chan/-chin called us." They replied.

Tears kept streaming down on Kise's cheeks. He looked so happy he cried which you didn't missed and quickly pulled out your phone to record him. Once he finished, you hid your phone in your pocket. You saw him go down the platform and immediately went over to you, hugging you as he whispered a 'thank you.' He let go and peck your lips.

"This is the best birthday I ever had!" He yelled in happiness. His teammates (Kaijō) approached him and greeted him a happy birthday too.

11:59:59pm

While Kise was still in dazed as he recalled what happened earlier, he suddenly received a message from you.

Happy birthday, Ryōta! I love you~~(*¯ ³¯*)♡

He laughed knowing how you wanted to be the last person to greet him.

You're the best girlfriend ever. I love you too! (❤ω❤)

He replied.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

A/n: That's all for now. Hihi x BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE!!! 🎉🎊 and btw, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TOO! TO ALL FATHER'S OUT THERE AND OF COURSE TO MY DAD! YEAH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. AND I ALREADY GREETED HIM SOOO, YOU GUYS GREET YOUR DADS! 👌🏻

[UPDATE]

Happy birthday to anyone who has a birthday today/tonight, tomorrow, next week, next month, or next year ꉂ ('∀`)ʱªʱªʱª

『 ✎ Edited: November 17, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 5.2K 29
Kimetsu No Yaiba OneShots! x Reader • • • [♤Highest Rank♤] 1# - KNY - November 10 2019 8# - zenitsuagumatsu - May 10 2020 12# - obanai - May 10 2020 ...
1K 48 10
❝ 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 ❞ ───── knb x female reader ❝ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝗐...
6.8K 104 6
These are my first one shots. Hope you like them.
14.8K 142 26
»»----- ★ -----«« 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ____________ Yandere Kny • Reader