KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

By Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... More

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

He Caught You Dancing

6K 145 58
By Hiiimeeee

Kuroko

"Ugh! Why must I suck at rock, papers, scissors?" - you said. You're the cleaners for today and your groupmates decided to play some games after you finished cleaning.

"Alright! Since (First name)-chan is a good dancer *evil look* We'll make her dance!" - one of your groupmate said as the others agreed and high-5 each other. Your eyes widen in surprise.

"Tetsu is still around the campus! He might see me!" - you said nervously because by now Kuroko and his teammates are having a practice.

"Oh come on! Their practicing~" - one of them said as they start to play your fave music which you can't help but dance to.

You started dancing and enjoying the music as your groupmates joins in doing some random dancing.

After the song finished, you guys took a rest and decided to go home later on.

"AHH!!" - one of your groupmates squealed as when she went to the corner to get the broom.

"KUROKO-KUN/TETSU?!!" - you all screamed as he just nodded his head. Your face became red in an instant.

"How long have you been here?!" - you said surprised.

"The whole time. I was able to watch your whole performance." - he said as he smiled which made you more embarrassed.

"AHH! TETSU! >-< PLEASE FORGET THAT! NO WAIT, COME HERE LET ME OPEN YOUR HEAD AND CLEAR IT ON YOUR BRAIN." - you said holding his head as he chuckled.

"Don't worry (First name)-san. You were great back there." - he said proudly while you still blush in embarrassment.

Kise

Since Kise's photoshoot won't be ending anytime soon, you decided to roam around the building.

"Woah! There's a dance practice room in here!" - you said surprised. You slowly open the door and you can hear music inside and you're very familiar with the music because it's your favorite dance music!

There are some people who are dancing inside so you just watched them by the door as you headbang a little and do some small gestures of the dance.

They suddenly stopped and looked behind to where you are, "Ah! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt, I just got curious." - you said surprised and embarrassed.

"It's okay. Wanna join us? It looks like you really know the dance~" - the girl said cheerfully.

"Oh no! I'm not. Haha!" - you said a bit shy but you really want to dance.

"Come on! The more the merrier and it's fun!" - she said as she walked closer to you and drag you inside the room.

One of her members starts to play the song from the top again, "Were currently missing one member, we don't mind you filling in for today. It will also be a great help for us so that we'll know what to do when she comes back." - she said so you just nodded.

-

"WAAAH! SUGOII (FIRST NAME)CCHI! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE SUCH A GREAT DANCER! *CLAPS* THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND EVERYONE!" - Kise said proudly which made you stopped dancing.

"What the hell Ryōta?! How long have you been here?!" - you asked a bit annoyed and embarrassed at the same time.

"Hmm from the start of the song till now~ I actually waited for the dance break part so I can watch you~ Oh and I filmed it too! I'm gonna post it on my social medias later!!" - he said excitedly as he looks at his phone with satisfaction.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" - you yelled at him then you hear giggles from other people.

"You guys look so cute omg!" - the girl who drag you in the room said.

-

Later that night...

Your phone kept on beeping with notifications since an hour ago so you decided to check it.

Kise uploaded the video and tagging you on FB AND IG and he also shared it in his  story on SC! Not only that he also sent it on his other friends snapchat!!

Facebook and Instagram

Kise Ryōta tagged you in 9 videos.

OMG! LOOK AT MY GIRL DANCE! SHE GOT SWAG!! WAAAH! SO AMAZING (FIRST NAME)CCHI~~ #mygirl #proudboyfie #backoffdudesshesmine #imsuchagreatcameraman #ahandsomecameraman #dancinggf #sogreat #tookthisrightaftermyphotoshoot #lookoutformymagazinecomingsoononeverystoresnearyou #iloveher

1M REACTIONS     685K COMMENTS         450K SHARES

SNAPCHAT

OMG! LOOK AT MY GIRL MOVE! WAAH SO GOOD! #proudboyfiehere #lookoutformynextmag #mygirl #tookrightafte

"Idiot. Snapchat has text limit and you didn't even changed it." - you said and sighed but still you reacted to his posts.

Midorima

You stayed in the classroom while waiting for Midorima, but you got bored so you decided to do some exercising while having fun that is by dancing!

You open your phone, clicked Music and you immediately play your favorite song.

You started out slowly since your warming up your body.

As soon as you felt that your ready you went all crazy and danced!

-

"WOAH! SUGOIINE (FIRST NAME)-SAN!" - Takao suddenly yelled which made you stop dancing and blush from embarrassment.

"Pfft! What a cute tomato couples~ Look how red the two of you are! Oh and by the way, Shin-chan said that you're so good at dancing and you looked really hot! That's why his face is so hot right now~" - he said teasing the both of you.

"TAKAO!!" - you both screamed as he ran away leaving the two of you behind.

awkward silence

 "L-look (First name). Don't believe what Takao said, he's lying nanodayo." - he said stuttering.

"Aw. So you don't think I'm good at dancing?" - you said a bit hurt then his eyes widen in surprise.

"N-no! You're r-really good! You looked s-s-o b-b-eautiful when you danced! Y-ou also looked h-hot nodayo.." - he said as his voice lowers. You grinned and hugged him.

Aomine

You're in the clubroom practicing for your dance while Aomine is at the gym. He never really had the chance to watch you dance because he would always be competing the same time as you.

*witwiw~~* (this is a sexy whistle okay LOL when guys see a hot girl)

You immediately stopped dancing and saw Aomine.

"How long have you been there?!" - you said surprised.

"Hmm.. the part where you suddenly bend down?" - he said smirking and you immediately blushed.

"Damn. I can't believe you look that hot when you dance!" - he said amazed. "Good thing I took a video!" - he said as he shows his phone at you.

"WHAT THE HELL DAIKI! DELETE THAT IMMEDIATELY!" - you screamed and rush over at him to get his phone but he unfortunately raised his hand. Since he's too tall you can't reach it.

"No way! I'll always watch this, especially every night when your not around~ *winks*" - he said.

Murasakibara

(I can't think of anything anymore OMG let's just make it he already caught you dancing okay? HUHU SORRY)

"Ehhh~? Are you dancing (First name)-chin?" - Murasakibara asked cluelessly.

"Sushi?!" - you said surprised and embarrassed which made you blush.

"Dance more (First name)-chin~~ You look so cool~~" - he said happily then took a bite at his chips.

"Eh?!" - you said surprised again.

"Etto~ How was it again~? Hmm~" - he said as he tries to copy your move which he looked so fcking cute!!

"It's like this Sushi~" - you said cheerfully as you walk beside him and taught him the moves.

Akashi

(same goes with Akashi guys huhu. i'm really sorry. i can;t think of any excuses anymore just to make you dance hAHAHAHAHA)

"I never knew you were such a great dancer, (First name)" - Akashi suddenly said which made you stopped dancing and blush in embarrassment.

"Sei?!" - you said surprised.

"Go on, continue what you were doing. Don't mind me." - he said which made your jaw drop. 'Doesn't he know he has such strong presence?! How can I dance comfortably now?!' You thought.

"Don't be shy (First name) I already experienced a lot of first times with you and this one, I haven't." - he said which made you blush even more.

'WHAT THE HECK THIS GUY!' You thought but then an idea came into your mind.

"Then let's dance together~ Let's experience this first time together, Sei~" - you said which made him surprise a bit, because he went back to his usual expression.

"Okay that's enough. I can always replay it. I have CCTV installed in almost every rooms." - he said which made you even more shock.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

HI GUYS!

SOOOO BASICALLY.

OUR SEMBREAK IS OVER! *CRIES*

SO BACK TO SCHOOL FOR ME TOMORROW. GHAD! I WON'T BE ABLE TO WATCH AMA LIVE!!! T___T

BUT, THE GOOD THING IS.. I CAN WATCH THE REPLAY. THANKS TO THAT CHANNEL~~ HAHA I EVEN MESSAGE THEIR FB PAGE TO MAKE SURE. 

I JUST HOPE IT'S A REPLAY OF THE FULL AMA. NOT JUST HIGHLIGHTS. LOL WHATEVER. BUT WAAAH!!!

BTS BE MAKIN HISTORY AT THE AMA I'M SO PROUD! WELL THEY ALREADY MADE HISTORY~~ (SORRY. NOT KNB RELATED I JUST CAN'T CONTROL MY FEELS)

THIS MIGHT BE MY LAST UPDATE FOR THE MEANTIME... I HOPE NOT. 

SINCE IT'S THE START OF 2ND SEM FOR TOMORROW I THINK IT WILL BE A BIT CHILL~ SO I REALLY HOPE TO GET TIME TO UPDATE TOMORROW BEFORE WATCHING THE AMA OR AFTER HAHA

SORRY CAPSLOCK AGAIN ;----

IN SHORT,

I made a one shot update just to inform you that I might not be updating for the next few weeks, but I will try as soon as I get some free time! Rather than making this just a pure Author's Note/Announcement~

Hope you enjoy today's update~~ LOVE YA'LL! <3

Bear with the typos and grammars hehe. I was in a rush making this. so i'm so sorry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.7K 18
Just a little collection of scenarios/imagines/headcanons with the Kuroko no Basket Badboys. I'm especially fond of Haizaki, Seto, Aomine and Hanamiy...
306K 5.3K 45
A collection of my Diabolik Lovers Scenarios, oneshots and stuff. Please comment or message me if you want to request. Enjoy~! ☆ Book Cover by: anime...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
169K 3.3K 45
A One-Shot book for Knb~ Mostly Various X Kuroko unless requested to write other ships. :)) Disclaimer : I do not own the Knb characters and pictures...