His Beloved Human || JHS FF [...

By KangMinae6

A young man who was a sunshine and bubbly person. Had a childhood friend and live with his dearest family. Bu... More

Prologue
Character's Information
Additional Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Last Chapter)
Epilogue
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
Side Story 3
Side Story 4
Side story 5
End of the book
New Book!!

Chapter 16

13 9 0
By KangMinae6

~~~~~

▪︎~°Already met before°~▪︎

At behind the household

(Yeosang's POV)

I saw my twin sister went back home, entering into our house in tireness as I saw a scholarman left from my house.

"Yeosang, are you listening?"

I heard Seokjin hyung called me. My gaze went to him after Minae went inside. I cleared my throat.

"Yes, hyung. What did you say?"

"I say, do you need the medicine for your twin sister?"

He asked, holding the pack of medicine. I gladly accept it taking the medicine from Seokjin hyung with a smile nervously.

"Yes, I need it that for my twin. Sorry I wasn't paying attention because I recently saw my twin went home."

Seokjin gave me look at my respond. I was in awkwardly because I was going to but these medicine for Minae after I saw a wound on her left cheek.

"It's quietly fine. Here's the medicine. I'm going home now." He said after handed me the medicines as he left.

I watched him leave after I pay my money to him. Not only I saw Minae, but Jung hyung also was there as he saw her.

To be honest, I recognized him 14 years ago when he came to Kang's old house after my father turned and after Minae got bitten.

What surprised me that.....

She's still human and didn't got turn.

Flashbacked
14 years ago:

I was hide behind the household with my twin. I peeked it to see my fathet was bitten by the vampire king.

I was terrified as I noticed my twin was also watched our father got bitten and sobbed. I hugged her.

The king left after he dropped our father on the groumd just like that. Lil Minae struggled from hugging as she ran to him.

"Minae, don't go!!" I shouted because my father will become just like that king earlier after bitten.

As she went to him, she shook his body. My eyes widened when I saw he got turned as he pinned lil Minae on the ground bit her neck.

Minae screamed in pain. I was hopeless that I didn't help her and the secret book I hid it until....

I saw a man scholar appeared out of nowhere as he pushed my father away from my twin and killed my father.

I ran to lil Minae and hugged her. I noticed a bite mark on her left neck making my heart sank.

"Are you ok?" She nodded while crying. I hugged her as the man scholar came to us with a worried.

"Are you two ok?" I nodded.

"Yeah, we're fine. Thanks for save my twin." He hummed and I can see his eyes stared at us guilty for killing our father.

"Anyway, I ask my friend to help you two to find your new house." After he said that, vanished to somewhere else.

End of flashbacked:

That's all I remembered and I knew that scholar man was. It was Jung hyung after he saved Minae.

She may be got bitten, but she's still human. I was wondering how.

~~~~~

In Hahoe village
At the cave

(Aeyoung's POV)

I went back in Hahoe village after meeting to Woohee. I thought she was happy to see me, but she only gave me a look.

"Do you found that man?" King Yoongi asked. I nodded in silently.

"Yes, your highness. But unfortunately, I didn't catch to talk to him to come with me even he knew I...."

I stopped myself that I almost said I'm Minae's childhood friend. King Yoongi eye burrowed at me.

"I what?" I shook my head.

"Nevermind that." He sighed in annoyance, looking at me with a look.

"Aeyoung, I know you were nervous with him but you must do what I said and I hope you won't fail me. Understand?"

"Understood, your highness." He grinned slyly walk toward to me and gave me a pat head.

"Good to hear and I am not mad at you."

He left me in the cave alone. He suddenly become softned to me after many years I become his assistant.

I keep the map that Minae gave it to me and hid on my small bag. What a night.

~~~~~

The next day
In Yangdong village
At Jung's mansion,

(Hoseok's POV)

I sat in front of the studied table while thinking about Kang's twins. 14 years ago I already knew Minae at there and so do her twin brother.

She doesn't recognized me back then after I saved her in the first place. That time I started become closer to her.

And one thing I know that Minae was my first soulmate. Never in my life hadn't soulmate after I was bitten.

I shook my head off of those past memory and focus on the case about king's planned.

I was worried if he find the secret book before me, the village will be dead and never in peace anymore.

Taehyung and Jungkook were also in my work, except Woohee, Minae's best friend.

I went to the basement where I found the death bodies after Yoongi drank them dried, then my eyes on that girl died with eyes open.

I take the scent from her that she had his scent from the other side village. Then, idea on my mind.

'I think I know what to do.'

~~~~~~

(Third Person's POV)

Many villagers were shocked to see many guards died and many bite marks on their neck. While the guards closed their dead bodies with the cover.

Yeosang saw it and felt terrified of it. This day, he stopped being a seller since many murdere case last week.

He had to for the sake of his twin. He went off without someone notice his appeariance.

He quickly walk to his household.

~~~~

At Hahoe village
In the cave

"Your highness, many villagers from Yangdong village were blaming you after they found out yesterday."

Minister Namjoon informed it to King Yoongi. The long-yellow haired vampire was pissed off, but in calm.

"So what? I don't care and they had no chance to kill me, except if they had the secret book."

Yoongi said while drinks the blood from the cup he poured it. Namjoon only went silent and his mind of Kim Seokjin he met for the first time.

"If you already had talk those information, leave immediately. I'm not in the mood right now."

"Yes, your majesty."

Namjoon then walked off of the cave and went to the mansion to settle the death bodies or Hahoe villagers will freak out.

~~~~~

The next day
Jung's mansion
In the basement,

(Hoseok's POV)

"Hyung, what are you going to do with the girl's death body?"

Jungkook asked while staring to the death girl inside of the coffin. I made an idea to make her as a bait.

"Use her as a bait once her transformation into vampire and find her first prey. We let her be on the sunlight til it burn into an ash."

I told to those two, except Woohee because we don't want her to freak out after Taehyung had take care of her.

"I see. That's a good idea to me." Taehyung agreed at me.

"So am I." Jungkook was also agreed with his best friend. I only hummed. That's the only way.

~~~~~

At Hahoe village
At Seo's household,

(Jimin's POV)

I went to the other village because I had some conversation with Miss Ahn who was the girl's servant.

"Here's a tea, master Jimin."

Miss Ahn gave me the cup of green tea as I gladly take it from her. I take a sip and carefully it's hot.

"Thanks for the tea and I had some word to you." Miss Ahn was in serious mode when I had something important.

"Sure, what is it master Park?"

"Do you know about King Min Yoongi?" She almost dropped the teapot with eyes wide.

"Y-You mean..." I nodded.

"Yeah, he was the one who killed my father and my mother's cousin." She was shocked at me to heard about it and gave me a pity look.

"I'm so sorry about your lossed." I only smile faintly at her apologitic word.

"Don't be sorry, Miss Ahn. At least I had my cousin right now." She smile in kind way. Until...

"Oh, Lady Aeyoung. You're home."

I glanced at behind me to see a girl who look familiar to me back at Yangdong village. A girl named Aeyoung gave me a welcomed smile.

"Anyyeonghaseyo." She greeted me with a bowing her head as I greeted her back. She glanced to her servant.

"Who was he?"

"He's Park Jimin. He's master scholarship from Yangdong village." Miss Ahn said. Aeyoung nod her head with 'ooo' sound lowly.

"It is nice to meet you, Master Jimin."

"Likewise, Aeyoung. And are you part of Seo's family?" She nodded her head in nervously.

"Y-Yes, I am." I glanced back to Ahn as we talked about King Yoongi while Aeyoung joined with me too.

~~~~~

On night time
In Kang's household
At the living room,

(Minae's POV)

I'm reading the novel of Hoseok orabeoni that Yeosang gave it to me and said he always protected my people from the vampires.

He also know as the Night Scholar. That's what many people called him because he always appeared on night time.

"Minae, you seems liking this novel I gave."

Yeosang oppa said. I only smile for myself a little.

"Yeah, this one is interesting to me."

"Sure." He said. I continued read and remembered of the secret book that Yeosang keep it.

"Hey, oppa."

"Hmmm."

"Does that secret book......you still keep it?" I asked as he was in hardened expression. My heart sank.

"Yes, it does. I also to keep it for the sake of you too and stay away from that king."

I was speechless at him. I finally understood now why he stopped being the bookseller.

"I see....." He only hummed, patted my head as I look on my lap.

"Everything will be ok. No one will harm you." I nodded.

"Yes, oppa."

Yeosang got up as he excuse himself to the somewhere else. I was hoping nothing happen to me and my twin.

~~~~~

The next day
At in front of Hahoe village

(Hoseok's POV)

After I do that to the girl, many villagers were freaking out to see the girl awaken and searching for her first prey.

I knew that it wasn't human, but the track of king Yoongi. As she went forward. The sun was showing as the girl hissed in pain.

She keep walking forward until she gave up and fall on the ground. Her body had turned into the ash.

I didn't find the answer as the villagers were running away from me and walk back to their place.

I used my speed to Yangdong village after my idea had completed.

I spotted Taehyung at the market was talking to the owner. I walked to him.

"Taehyung-ah." He noticed me.

"Hoseok hyung."

"What are you talking about to him?"

"Nothing much, but he was talking about Park Jimin who was master scholarship in Park's family."

He said. I was listening what he said about my reincernated childhood friend.

"Alright then. I must go now."

"Hmm." Taehyung hummed as I walk to Jimin's place. I knew where he live. At Park's mansion.

~~~~~

At Park's mansion
In the main place

(No one's POV)

Jimin went back to his mansion after he had a conversation with Miss Ahn and encountered Seo Aeyoung.

He got to know that Aeyoung was Minae's childhood friend when he and her were chatting.

He was doing his work as he saw a shadow at in front of him. Jimin glanced ahead to see Hoseok was there.

"Hi, Jimin." The raven haired scholar flinched at Hoseok's appeariances and sighed.

"Hi, Hoseok hyung. What brings you here?"

"I want to talk to you something."

"Sure, I'm listening." Jimin said while writing something on the new book. Hoseok spoke,

"Do you think someone in this village had keep the secret book?" Jimin was shrugged while staring at Hoseok.

"I'm not sure about that, hyung. Some people said it is because one of the seller had keep that book for the sake of his life."

Jimin explained, making Hoseok was in curious who was he.

"Are you sure about it?" Jimin nodded at him.

"Yeah, 100% sure." Hoseok hummed while thinking because he need that book as soon as possible.

Until Hoseok and Jimin heard many villagers from the outside were screaming as they were under attack.

The outside were guards of Hahoe village had book.

~~~~~

To be continued.....
That was cringe to me and I hope it turn well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 2.1K 28
{COMPLETED} park jimin is the vampire prince, his father is the most powerful vampire to ever walk the earth-until jimin takes over as king jimin ha...
2.4M 105K 85
This story is about a girl Y/n, that was abused by her parents at a young age. She was so badly beaten she was taken into hospital and that night wou...
1.6K 91 24
Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction 🧛 COMPLETED ✅ My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My throat became dry. My breathing stopped. My...
141K 7.3K 42
{COMPLETED} jungkook- A witch jimin- a vampire jin- a vampire taehyung- a vampire hoseok-a vampire yoongi- a vampire namjoon- a vampire witches and...