Cale in Transformers ✓

By YaoiYurishipper

After living a peaceful and somewhat slacker life Cale passed away in old age. Only to wake up as a child in... More

1. Farewell and Waking Up
2. Searching for You
3. Bots and Cons
4. Meeting Officially
5. Different Encounters
6. Agents and Bases
7. Cubes, Sparklings and Cons
8. Things get a little Heated
9. Well, that happened!
10. Thinking of Solutions
11. Seven Months After The Fight
12. Dates and Planning
13. One Year Later
14. Different Interests
15. End of High School
16. Problems Crop Up
17. Change in Scenery
18. Fallen Returns
19. The World Finds Out
20. Egypt
21. The Matrix
22. Primus and The Primes
23. Gods are weird
24. Humans are weird too
25. Humans must be Protected From Themselves
26. College and Pestilence
26. Moon Base
28. College Final Year
29. Trouble Magnet Indeed
31. The Knight Ship!
32. Staff of Creation
33. Time to manipulate Sentinel
34. Do not underestimate a Scammer
35. Winter Solstice and War
36. Mama Ratchet is Worried
37. The Assassin, the Necromancer and the Mage
38. Well of Sparks
39. Change
40. Time Flies when you are Happy

30. Vampire to Cybertronian

651 36 15
By YaoiYurishipper

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Cale's Funeral in previous life:

Fredo sighed, "He has finally moved on."

Choi Han murmured, "Yes Duke, he has."

Fredo looked at the sky, "Life is cruel."

Choi Han had a sad expression on his face, "Yes, it can be cruel."

Fredo's lips were trembling, "No parent should ever have to bury their child."

Raon nudged him gently, "Grandpa Fredo, Cale, no Dad lived a very happy life. He never said it but he was very happy."

Fredo took a deep breathe controlling himself, "I know, I know, I watched over him as well, remember? Alongside the other Dragons."

Alver looked at him, "You loved him as your son and I think he cared about you as his father as well. He would not say it out loud but it was obvious."

Fredo's kips quirked upward, "And you loved him as a lover but never told him."

Alver was shocked, "What? I don't know.... "

Fredo scoffed amused now, "Oh! Do not act so surprised young elf. I am a vampire and lived longer than you elves."

Alver looked away, "He was a human and I am an elf. It would not have worked."

Fredo refuted, "And I am a vampire. It did not stop me from loving my human son."

Alver, "Perhaps in another life, I will have that courage."

Alver's funeral:

Fredo, "So, the young King moved on too."

Choi Han, "Yes, he did."

Raon sniffed, "He was not the same after Dad died."

Fredo pat the young dragon's head, "No, no he was not. Hopefully in the next life they will be together, eh?"

Choi Han snorted, "Good luck to him."

Fredo then turned serious, "Choi Han, Raon, will you move in with me?"

Choi Han was surprised, "You want us to stay with you? Why?"

Fredo, "Nothing special, I just promised my son I would make sure you are okay as well."

Raon, "Thank you, Grandpa Fredo."

Fredo patted Raon's head, "It is lonely for long lived creatures like us, isn't it?"

Choi Han, "Yes, it is lonely."

Raon and Choi Han had moved in with Duke Fredo after the most beloved Elf King Alver had passed away. Actually most of their original friends were long gone leaving only the Vampire Duke, the black Dragon and the dark swordsman. The three lived together for the next thousand years, Choi Han's aura becoming intertwined with Raon's as the years passed. They taught at the Academy together, Raon teaching magic, Choi Han teaching art of the sword and Fredo teaching them history. Then one day the Duke realized even Raon was getting old and just like Raon, Choi Han was at his limit as well. Duke Fredo was dreading the day when the last two original companions who followed his son would pass on.

Raon's funeral:

Fredo, "My grandson and old friend have moved on as expected."

Rosalie, a brunette who was the original Rosalind's descendant, "Duke Fredo, it is raining."

Fredo smiled at the young Knight, "I am alright Rosalie, do not worry about this old man."

Rosalie watched him leave with worried eyes, she knew the history of the Headmaster and the legendary Shield Master. The Shield Master was his human son and everyone knew how much the Headmaster loved his only human son. Even his vampire children adored and missed the late Lord Cale always speaking about him with fondness. Rosalie and the others wished they could have met him too, Lord Cale sounded like someone who was worth loving. Then, a few years later the Academy mourned once again, the passing of their most beloved Vampire Lord, Headmaster Fredo. Rosalie was now an adult and the Headmistress of the Academy, she hoped and prayed for her late teacher to be reunited with his beloved son again.

Current time:

Sam, "Jetstorm, no, Dad, I am here."

Jetstorm hugged him close to his chassis, "Do not, do not die before I do ever again."

Jetfire, "So this is my nephew then. He is adorable I will say that much."

Megatron, "May I know how long you have been here?"

Jetstorm turned his optics to Megatron sharply, "You do not have your memories back yet?"

Megatron, "I, I am sorry? My memory is fine."

Jetstorm placed Sam down gently, "I may be a Cybertronian now but I still can use my vampire magic. Now, hold still youngling."

Optimus, "Wait, we should call Ratchet in."

Sam, "Actually we should move from here. Let's go somewhere a little bit safe."

Megatron, "Let's return to base."

Miles greeted them outside, "Sam... No way, Duke Fredo?"

Jazz, "I suppose you are friendly then."

Raon, "Grandpa Fredo."

Hong, "Vampire Gramps."

Ohn, "You are here too."

Bumblebee, "I think you mean family."

Jetstorm smiled, "Hello Choi Han, Raon, I am going by Jetstorm now."

Jetfire eyed them, "This are your grand sparklings?"

Raon, "Hello?"

Jetfire laughed, "My name is Jetfire young ones."

Optimus was staying as calm as he could though inside, he had many questions running through his processor. They decided to return to the underground base closest to them and on the way Sam, Miles and the three sparklings filled Jetstorm in on what was happening. It was surreal to watch the interaction, Raon, the picky and spoiled little Predacon was even draped all over Jetstorm's shoulders. Raon only did that to Sam and Miles obviously, Megatron, Optimus, Bumblebee and Jazz but no one else. Optimus could feel the cloying envy and irritation coming from Megatron as he watched his youngest Sparkling chatter away a mile a minute on Jetstorm's shoulder plate. Soon enough they were landing at the base and the medics were looking over the ancient Cybertronian warriors.

Ratchet, "They are fine for the most part. Low on Energon but that can be fixed easily."

Jetstorm, "Thank you, my good Mech."

Jetfire, "Indeed, young Samuel was very kind enough to get rid of most problems."

Ratchet turned sharply at Sam, "Sam, I warned you not to use your powers nilly willy. Sit down!"

Sam sat in the berth, "I only feel exhausted Ratchet. Aside from that I am fine."

Ratchet huffed, "I will be the judge of that, Samuel."

Jetstorm laughed, "I see your habits are still the same, my little Naru."

Sam rolled his eyes, "Did you expect anything less? Beside I only do what needs to be done nothing more, nothing less."

Jetstorm, "And you still live in denial as well."

Sam scowled, "I do no such thing."

Ratchet sighed, "No more using powers for the next few months. You basically burned through your reserves. How you are awake is anyone's guess."

Jetfire, "You can thank my twin for that. He has this ability to share his energy with anyone."

Ratchet blinked, "You are keeping him awake? Well that is something you will have to show me how to do."

Jetstorm, "Of course, healer Ratchet. It would be my pleasure."

Drift scowled at the interaction but did not interfere, 'It is for the young ones.'

Miles, "Hey, relax."

Drift, "I am relaxed."

Miles chuckled, "He is not interested in Ratchet only in his healing abilities."

Drift nodded, "Okay."

Sam, "For how long have you remembered?"

Jetstorm, "Honestly speaking, I just remembered you after we came in contact. Before that I had this deep feeling of loss that I could never explain. The Fallen did not help matters much either."

Raon purred, "Do not worry about the Fallen. He has been dealt with."

Jetstorm, "Sam, you didn't."

Sam pointed at Optimus, "It was Dadbot who did it."

Optimus, "I made sure, Sam was kept out of the fight as long as possible."

Jetstorm gave a relieved sigh, "That is a relief to hear. I can no longer count on my hands how many times he has almost killed himself to save others."

Megatron had been quiet, 'What?'

Sam, "What is the matter?"

Jetstorm used his magic, "Let me see here. Oh? Someone has blocked your memories. Not this life's memories but the past one."

Optimus, "What? Who? Why?"

Jetstorm, "It is magic not a program."

Sam, "But who would?"

Sam's eyes widened, "We knew Megatron in the past but why don't we recognize him?"

Jetstorm, "This is elf magic."

Sam, "What? Who is it?"

Jetstorm stayed quiet, "We cannot interfere. Not with how it is now."

Megatron, "What is happening to me?"

Jetstorm, "Honestly, nothing much except, you will remember who you were in a previous life. Your feelings for Sam however were not forgotten."

Megatron, "I was.... You mean to tell me, we were Conjunx in that life too?"

Jetstorm, "No, in that life, you did not become Conjunx with him. Instead you opted to keep your feelings to yourself and watched as Cale grew old and passed on."

Miles eyes widened, "Oh! Oh!"

Raon, "It's him, it's him."

Jetstorm, "Yes, we watched over him together, didn't we?"

Raon purred as he climbed Megatron's frame joining Ohn and Hong who were already cooing, realizing who it was. Sam was staring at him with a look of curiosity as well and Jetstorm shook his helm, his Naru had always been dense. Miles just chuckled, he knew Sam would not recognize him, his friend had always been dense when it came to romantic gestures. Megatron looked at the older Cybertronian annoyed but seeing the look of wonder on Sam's face made him forget his annoyance. Optimus was smiling, he was curious about the past life but refrained from asking, it was obvious Megatron did not remember.

Sam finally decided, "Well, time will tell. Let's not force it. I am sure you or rather your past self had his reasons."

Megatron, "Yes, I agree with you."

Bumblebee, "So, I do not want to ruin the moment but what now? We were looking for Knights right?"

Jetstorm, "Knights? You mean the Knights of Cybertron?"

Ratchet, "You know them?"

Jetfire hummed, "Yes, we helped them save the poor humans who were being accused of witchcraft. Full of pit shit, if you ask me."

Sam was surprised, "The Salem witch trials?"

Jetfire, "No, the purging of the new landers, who left old England for New York hoping for a better life."

Jetstorm sighed, "The funny part, they did not have one bit of magic. Quite the opposite really, they were smart humans, that was all."

Sam nodded, "Ah! Jealousy."

Megatron, "Did they escape the purging? The history I read said all of them had been off - lined."

Jetstorm, "We managed to save some, yes. But not all of them. Anyway, you need not worry about your locked memories. The fact your feelings were not locked away shows the magic seal is weakening."

Megatron, "It should be interesting to know about my previous life and who I was."

Optimus, "Will you tell us?"

Megatron, "I don't see why not. It is already in the past but like Sam and I talked before. We will not lie about it."

Bumblebee, "What about the rest of us? I know Ironhide was Goldie Gramps, I heard the sparklings call him that and Ironhide did not mind."

Ohn chirruped, "Because Goldie Gramps is Goldie Gramps."

Hong snickered, "He still calls Dad, his unlucky son."

Sam pouted, "I have gotten better."

Raon, "Dad, Goldie Gramps warned every other Cybertronian to not allow you anywhere near a ship. He was worried you would go after them to try and help them and end up getting hurt."

Megatron's optics sparkled with amusement, "That sounds like something you would do, my dear spark."

Sam grumbled, "No trust at all."

Miles laughed, "So, I am guessing you are not sure where the Knights are?"

Jetstorm, "We know where they went."

Jetfire, "But we do not know where they are currently."

Optimus, "Let's call Rodimus for this part of the conversation. Maybe they came across something that could help."

Megatron nodded thinking about what had just been revealed about himself at the moment. To be honest he had always wondered why he felt such a strong desire to have Sam with him and never let go. But he had never questioned it seeing Sam's own agreement to be with him as a part of normalcy. But if they did share a past life where he had feelings for his Conjunx but was too late.... He could understand why he had a strong desire to not see Sam disappear again, it already happened once. It was his instincts as the humans say, that were demanding he claim his mate before he disappeared again. This time he would make sure they were happy, in fact they are happy and he would keep it that way.

Sam placed his hand on his servo getting his attention, "Hey, do not force it. Let it come to you. You are still you, past memories or not."

Megatron smiled softly, "Yes, you are right about that. I am still High Lord Protector Megatron, past life memories or not."

(To be continued....
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Till next time.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.4K 16
Calypso is the oldest daughter of William Lennox. She hardly speaks and spends almost all her time studying/doing homework, reading, and inventing. S...
239K 5.6K 38
Tak was Sam Witwicky's adopted brother, every thing was normal till they went to get a car. now every thing has gone from normal to chaos. Now it up...
4.5K 186 9
(Bumblebee x Black! Reader) A Storyteller. That's what Y/n always seemed to be, whether it was the piles of notebooks or the simple fact her flash d...
145K 3K 17
She's a 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒚 and his forever. He's a 𝑳𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒙 and her first love. What happens when she goes back home and finds out about Alien rob...