Intersex Intracranial Orgasm...

By meowa520

Title: 双性颅内高潮合集 Author: 张嘴吃蘑菇 Original/Male/Others/High H/Comedy/Beautiful Shou/Innocent Shou is an intersex... More

[S1] Cultivation Cauldron
[S1] Demon Lord
[S1] Wrong Person
[S1] Meet Physically
[S1] The heart softens, and the fierce man becomes a slut
[S1] Call me Gua Qing
[S1] Return to Wan Nian Sect
[S1 End] Returning, having xxx after a long time, the finale
[S2] An old actor and a young actor make a xxx scene...
[S2] Rumor has it that they had xxx through the bay window of a hotel suite...
[S2] Propose and fxxx pxxxx creampie
[S2 End] Pregnant and Fxxxxx
[S3] The coward was cheated and competed with the school sweetheart...
[S3] Trigger limited emergency scenes, raid the sleeping puxxx...
[S3] Standing position to fxxx him wildly, until the relationship...
[S3 End] The younger brother was kicked for teasing...
[S4] The slutty Emperor ordered the God of War to lick his pxxxx...
[S4] Both of them lost their virginity, no penetration into the uterus...
[S4] The Emperor of Heaven was jealous and finally angered the general...
[S4] The slutty Emperor was pressed on the throne and fxxxxx wildly...
[S4] After going down to earth and experiencing calamity..
[S4] They met in a dream, and the general learned that the Emperor of Heaven...
[S4] We meet in the world, I get angry and get sick, big cxxx cures my cxxt
[S4 End] If you want to have a second child, you will be fxxxxx by a wolf...
[S5] The arrogant young master mistook the devil for a door-to-door dxxx, H
[S5] Riding and breaking his virginity, the devil turns on the electric mode...
[S5] The deformed tongue fxxxxx the nxxxxxx, the pxxxx squeezed...
[S5] Hospital examination, sweet pregnancy, daily life
[S5] Go to hell, trick his parents-in-law into going to the human world...
[S5 End] The finale of being fxxxxx by Milkman
[S6] Cute and adorable snake
[S6] Fxxx the hole and release sxxxn to feed the baby
[S6] Green yourself
[S6] Imprisoned and fxxxxx, sad memories
[S6 End] Grand finale
[S6 Extra] Breastfeeding and estrus
[S7] He wanted to fxxx a fan but...
[S7] Pxxxx creampied, cxx swallowed, photographed and threatened
[S7] Send a dxxx to your door...
[S7] Ranking and sxx, pulled the clitxxxx and creampied
[S7] Toilet fxxx
[S7 End] Mature utxxxx and buns
[S8] Delivers sweet and delicious lemon flavored omega
[S8] Alpha's plan
[S8 End] The finale of the second child!
[S9 Oneshot] School grass X Fatty
[S10 Oneshot] Happy Winter Solstice
!

[S6] Unlucky pregnant scammer

1.8K 22 0
By meowa520

Unlucky pregnant scammer: Escaped and caught, oral sex warning

[What the author wants to say:]

As usual, cracking eggs to supplement the world view

----------

It took half a month for Zhenlong to wake up slowly. The memories of the estrus period came overwhelmingly. He was stunned for a moment. How could this little snake be his junior brother who should have died?

When he returned to the Dragon Palace, he saw the four Bubble and others surrounding him anxiously, "Senior, the spiritual springs and spiritual fruits I stored here are gone."

"And me, the jade sapling given to me by heaven is also missing."

The four little guys had just ascended and were used to storing any good things in Zhenlong. Now that all the treasures were missing, they felt anxious and uncomfortable.

Zhenlong summoned his servant, who said: "My subordinates suspected that Qing Rong had stolen the treasures... Half a month ago, he hurriedly entered the treasure pavilion and said that you needed some treasures. My subordinates believed it and let him in. ."

Zhenlong closed his eyes, "I understand, Bubble, you go back first, I will find the treasure for you."

Bubble shook his head, "Senior, we will also accompany you to search."

The two-faced turtle said angrily: "I knew that snake was not a good thing, I shouldn't have brought him to the immortal island in the first place!"

Zhenlong frowned and didn't like his statement, but he didn't refute it. It was all because he didn't realize that this was Qing Rong's juvenile form. If he had recognized it earlier, he wouldn't be in this situation today.

"Then let's search separately. I'll go to the central part, and you each go to the east, west, north, and south. If you have any news, send me a message and I'll get there as soon as possible."

"Good."

The world is so big that Qing Rong still returned to his hometown Liyu Lake. A hundred years later, Liyu Lake has long been restored to life, and various small fish are swimming in the lake.

Beneath the Immortal Island is the sea. Being used to seeing the sea, Qing Rong felt that this lake was so small. At first, he thought that he who ruled a lake was the king, but now it seems that he was still short-sighted.

He turned into a little snake and dived into the water. He returned to the abandoned "Dragon Palace" with his memories, and found that the place had become the home of other fish tribes. He did not drive them away. After swimming in the lake, he became disgusted with it.

There is no point living in this group of things without intelligence.

When the dragon horns spread out here, the aura of the water and soil in this area became very rich, but the fish in the water did not turn into spirits. Instead, each one was very plump and tempting to catch.

Qing Rong came to Yangquan and saw that no outsiders had set foot here, so he set up a barrier and planned to refine the dragon essence in his body.

He took off his clothes, and his jade-white body was covered with bruises and hickeys. His breasts were sucked to a point where they were so enlarged that his nipples stood erect. But he had no intention of admiring his body, so he sat cross-legged in the Yangquan.

A quarter of an hour...two quarters of an hour...four hours passed, and Qing Rong found that his cultivation level had not improved at all!

How so? The secret book clearly states that you can improve your cultivation through dragon essence! He probed into his inner palace with his spiritual consciousness, and three small light masses bounced back and forth in his belly. The dragon essence he refined nourished these three light masses.

Although Qing Rong is a male, he also knows what it is. How so? He obviously wanted to refine dragon essence, why did he get pregnant like this?

The ball of light seemed to be as big as a pebble. It was probably that he had been conceived on the immortal island. Qing Rong was very upset. How could he forget that his physique could conceive?

A feeling of powerlessness spread in his heart. He lay down in the water, letting himself sink under the water, and touched his upper abdomen with his hands. What should he do now? Not only is it difficult for a pregnant spirit beast to improve its cultivation, it may have to regress in cultivation to feed its child.

He never thought that he would have descendants. The arrival of these three children caught him by surprise, and the children's other father also made him hate him to the core.

Is he going to abort these three children? Not to mention the tenacity of Dragon Fetus, it is difficult for him to do it alone. Although he does all kinds of bad things and does not take other people's lives seriously, he is actually a very protective person.

What about raising three children? At worst, he will practice with the children after giving birth. He has already waited for a thousand years. Is it possible that he will still be a snake in another thousand years?

Qing Rong did as he was told. The spiritual intelligence of dragon fetuses develops earlier than that of ordinary spiritual beasts, and they can communicate through spiritual consciousness while they are still in their mother's womb. Qing Rong closed his eyes and began to discuss with the three little guys.

He wants the children to absorb power faster so that they can be born as soon as possible and get his practice back on track as soon as possible.

When the time comes, when he becomes a dragon, he will take the three children to retrieve Zhenlong's immortal island, and then kill all Bubbles.

His murderous intent was too strong, and the three small balls of light kicked the inner cavity tremblingly. Qing Rong ong looked at them in confusion. They rubbed against the inner wall softly, as if to say, "Don't be so cruel, mother."

Even a shameless villain like Qing Rong softened his mind and temporarily put his murderous thoughts behind him. After interacting with the children for a while, he took out the collected dragon spirits.

The dragon essence was all in the bottle. Qing Rong swallowed and took the initiative to drink the semen of other males which was a big blow to every male. Qing Rong held his nose and drank it. Fortunately, the dragon essence did not taste heavy, and it's a little sweet.

The light masses can absorb the spiritual energy of a bottle of dragon essence in three days, and the absorption speed gradually speeds up later. In just twenty days, more than a dozen bottles of dragon essence were used up.

The partners of the Dragon Clan are in urgent need of dragon essence to nourish their children during pregnancy, but there are also some miserable families where the male dies when the female is pregnant. In this case, the female dragon will look for spiritual fruits and spiritual springs to replace the dragon essence to nourish the children.

Although Qing Rong is not a dragon, the fetus in his belly is a dragon fetus and needs to be fed by dragon essence and a large amount of spiritual fruits. Qing Rong didn't know this either. He just felt very hungry after using up the dragon essence. The spiritual fruit in the storage ring gave off a strong aroma. Qing Rong took it out and ate it quickly, and then he felt that his hunger was much reduced.

The little light masses also quickly absorbed all the spiritual energy. After Qing Rong finished eating the stolen spiritual fruit and a small bottle of spiritual spring, he also figured out how to feed the dumplings.

He needs a lot of spiritual energy, and the spiritual energy in Yangquan is far from enough. He wants to go elsewhere to find more spiritual fruits.

No matter how small Yangquan is, it is still a piece of meat. Before leaving, Qing Rong condensed the spiritual energy in Yangquan and swallowed it. Seven days after he left, Zhenlong followed the smell and found this place.

Qing Rong's clothes that were torn to pieces by Zhenlong sank to the bottom of the water. Zhenlong picked up the clothes, and there was still the strong smell of Qing Rong and himself on them.

He naturally knew why Qing Rong came here, but he never thought that his junior brother would be willing to be inferior to others for Jackie Chan, nor did he expect that his body would be so strange. (meowa520: I dunno why Jackie Chan was mentioned here lol)

Qing Rong didn't know where the spiritual fruit was, but when he was practicing with his master a thousand years ago, he heard that all the spiritual herbs, elixirs, beasts and spiritual fruits in the world were gathered in the middle. He turned into a little snake and walked thousands of miles a day. In the mountains and forests.

Encountering many large and small spiritual veins on the road, Qing Rong took a bite without any scruples. The large spiritual veins were okay and recovered quickly, but the small spiritual veins were almost gone, and the area protected by the spiritual veins was gone. Disasters occur more or less.

Many monks noticed these strange things and began to pay attention to whether there were monsters appearing. Qing Rong didn't know anything about this. Although he was bad, he didn't understand the rules of the human world at all. He didn't know how to hide his traces of doing these things. He thought that these spiritual veins were ownerless and he could eat them casually. After eating, he also asked the babies in his stomach if they were full.

Within a month, Qing Rong was followed by four or five monks. Human monks usually had concealment charms, so it was easy to follow this pregnant snake.

Soon they discovered something strange about this snake. Every time he bit the spiritual veins, there would be some treasures left behind by him. As time went by, they concluded that this snake was a treasure-hunting snake that specialized in eating spiritual beings. As a result, they just need to follow and pick up the treasure.

The monks' actions became more and more careless. Later, Qing Rong realized that there was someone behind him. His arrogance when he was a "dragon" came back, and he turned into a giant python and threatened them with hissing tongue.

The monks sneered and formed a formation to surround Qing Rong in the center.

"A mere treasure-hunting snake that has been cultivating for a hundred years dares to provoke here. Senior brother, I think we can make him a contracted beast so that he can remember it for a long time."

"Yes, senior brother, it has taken us to pick up so many good things along the way, we can't let it run away."

Qing Rong was beginning to feel unsure, but he still showed no weakness on his face. He wanted to get smaller and squeeze out of the crack, but was beaten back by the monks in an instant.

"Pfft--" Qing Rong transformed into a human form and spat out a mouthful of blood, "Don't bully others too much!"

"Hey, you can also take the form of a human, and you're going too far to deceive others. Are you a human?"

Qing Rong couldn't defeat them, so he wiped the corners of his mouth and stood up, stepping back step by step, trying to find an opportunity to escape.

Most of the snake tribe are beauties, and Qing Rong has a kind of beauty that is indistinguishable from male and female. He is inherently intersex, with a softer waist than ordinary men, and a big and curvy butt. He has no requirements for the clothes he transforms into, and now he only wears a thin white shirt on his body.

These monks were not good people to begin with, but their eyes changed when they saw his appearance.

"I think... this snake is pretty good-looking." The man who had been giving advice before said lustfully: "If I take it with me, I can hunt for treasures and vent my fire, don't you think?"

Qing Rong's eyes widened, unable to believe that humans could be so perverted.

He was pushed to the ground by three men, and his thin white shirt was quickly torn. He turned his head and bit one man's arm, and was slapped hard the next moment.

Just when he lost the idea of ​​resisting, a golden light shield hit him and bounced everyone away.

Zhenlong stood in front of Qing Rong. This was the first time in Jackie Chan's thousand years that he was so out of control and angry. (meowa520: Jackie chan mah man)

The scene just now made him lose his mind. The sight of Qing Rong lying down in despair and letting others humiliate him made him angry and distressed.

As a divine dragon, he naturally couldn't kill people. Those humans were just knocked to the ground by him, and they spit out a few mouthfuls of blood. It was no big deal. Qing Rong grabbed his tattered clothes and tried to crawl away quietly, but the next moment he was picked up by Zhenlong and flew away.

"Let me go!"

This posture reminded Qing Rong of his estrus period. He twisted and struggled uncomfortably. Zhenlong found a place to land and used his consciousness to check whether there were any injuries on his body.

"Don't look at me with your spiritual consciousness!" Qing Rong couldn't guard against it at all, and the three tiny dragon fetuses in his belly were discovered by Zhenlong.

"You are..." The three small light masses were invisible under the inspection of spiritual consciousness. The little guys, who were almost half a year old, felt their father's aura and started to beat energetically. Although their mother is looking for spiritual fruits in different private places these days, how can these spiritual energies be compared with what their father gave them?

As soon as the children made trouble, Qing Rong's body also changed. The female sexual desire during pregnancy was largely affected by the children. Within a few moments, Qing Rong was squatting on the ground with a red face, panting, and his beautiful eyes were watery. Staring at the man in front of him, he licked his lips with a fiery red tongue.

"I-I'm so thirsty, can you get me some water?"

Zhenlong , who had already accepted all the inheritance of the Dragon Clan after leaping over the dragon gate, frowned slightly. How is this thirsty? It's obviously coquettish.

He was also amazed at his choice of words, but this wilderness was not a good place to satisfy Qing Rong. The other party had been hungry for half a month, so he had to satisfy him a little first.

Zhenlong walked up to Qing Rong, touched his face with one hand, and coaxed softly: "Please be patient, I will give you the essence right now."

Qing Rong watched in confusion as Zhenlong pulled off his belt, and his trousers embroidered with gold threads were pulled off by the man. Two thick, steaming dragon roots hung half-hard between his legs.

Before Zhenlong could call him, Qingrong had already leaned over and licked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 33K 32
Nerds A name people give others from one glance .. But there's one thing you should know about nerds.. They can be kinky ass f**kers :) Enjoy ma des...
2.4M 86.2K 66
𝐈𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞: "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰...
2.5M 29.2K 21
🔞🔞🔞*extra smut warning*🔞🔞🔞 Jennie and Lisa were and are very good friends. Hell, you can say even bestfriends, but what if their "friendship" w...