The idiot Saiyan of Remnant (...

By RandomKid362

The Sayain's a family that went through many many tough trials and now there's only one left. One thing's for... More

Bio
Harem
Full Harem
Power scaling for my story
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Special from the future history
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (vote at the bottom)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 (vote at the bottom)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
The end of the vote
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Canon facts about (Y/N)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 104

151 3 6
By RandomKid362

Monstra's corpse is shown to still be dissolving. In a spot on the carcass, trails of energy condense...

(Y/N) and Mira flew around the void clashing repeatedly as shockwaves shook the void each time they clashed. The two continued to face each other head on (Y/N) still being super saiyan three and Mira in his super Mira state.

(Y/N): HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Mira: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Mira started rapidly firing ki blasts at (Y/N) which he started evading to avoid getting hit by his ki.

Mira: Now witness power beyond you saiyan!

(Y/N): You sound like a retard when you say that.

(Y/N) blocked an incoming punch from the ultimate warrior as he started blocking multiple attacks from Mira.

Mira then shot a ki blast out of his eyes making (Y/N) lean back to avoid the hit. Mira then tried firing a large ki wave at (Y/N) which he flip kicks him in the chin making Mira miss as his arm on instinct fired it away from (Y/N) allowing him to avoid the hit.

(Y/N) then kicked Mira in the ribs as he continued with another kick to his stomach and then to head knocking Mira back away from him.

The two continued to brawl filling their fighting spirit to its core as each blow they both took showed how far they progressed.

Mira: Your power is nothing compared to my own!

(Y/N): Prove it!

Mira punches (Y/N) in the face as he shoves his hand into (Y/N)'s stomach firing a ki ball at the saiyan. (Y/N) uses his ki to block the attack as he vanishes appearing behind Mira and goes for a kick which was blocked by Mira.

Mira then tries to assault (Y/N) with a barrage of punches which (Y/N) kept dodging. (Y/N) then ducked down and punched the ultimate warrior in the stomach.

(Y/N) then kicked Mira to the sky as he vanishes and appears in front of Mira with a barrage of blows towards Mira. (Y/N) and Mira kept exchanging blows as a small crack was produced in the void like dimension

The impact of the ki ball sent Mira hurtling through the void, crashing into the walls of the dimension with a resounding thud. The force of the blow caused cracks to a spiderweb across the surface, threatening to shatter the very fabric of reality.

(Y/N) stood there, panting heavily, his aura pulsating with raw power. He could feel the energy surging through his veins, fueling his every move. But Mira was not one to be defeated so easily.

With a roar of anger, Mira pushed himself off the ground, his eyes glowing with an intense red light. The wounds from the previous exchange of blows seemed to heal almost instantly, as if his body was regenerating at an alarming rate.

Mira's power surged, surpassing anything (Y/N) had ever witnessed before making him smile. The air crackled with electricity as Mira's aura expanded, engulfing the entire void in a maelstrom of energy.

(Y/N): Mira. Seems like we both wanted to fight each other to see which one of us is more powerful. To test our limits.

(Y/N) knew he had to act quickly. He gathered his strength, channeling it into one powerful attack. With a mighty yell, he unleashed a devastating energy beam towards Mira, hoping to catch him off guard.

But Mira was no ordinary opponent. He effortlessly dodged the attack, his movements fluid and precise. In a split second, he closed the distance between them, delivering a powerful punch to (Y/N)'s gut.

The impact sent (Y/N) flying backward, crashing into the cracked walls of the void. Pain seared through his body, but he refused to give up. With a surge of determination, he pushed himself off the ground, ready to face Mira once again.

The battle raged on, each combatant pushing themselves to their limits. The void trembled under the sheer force of their clash, as if it could barely contain their power.

(Y/N) unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks, each strike fueled by his unwavering resolve. Mira, however, proved to be an equally formidable opponent. He countered each attack with precision, his movements almost too fast for the eye to follow.

As Mira soared through the void, he quickly regained his composure and redirected his flight path towards (Y/N). With a burst of energy, Mira propelled himself back towards his opponent, determined to turn the tides of the battle in his favor.

(Y/N) anticipated Mira's counterattack and swiftly dodged his oncoming assault. The two warriors engaged in a fierce aerial battle, their punches and kicks colliding with explosive force. Each strike reverberated through the void, creating shockwaves that rippled through the space around them.

Mira unleashed a devastating energy blast, aiming to catch (Y/N) off guard. However, (Y/N) managed to evade the attack by performing a series of acrobatic flips and spins. As the energy blast sailed past him, (Y/N) seized the opportunity to launch a powerful counterattack.

Summoning all of his strength, (Y/N) channeled his energy into a massive energy wave that surged towards Mira. The blast collided with Mira head-on, causing a brilliant explosion that engulfed the void. The shockwave rippled through the dimension, shaking its very foundation.

But Mira was not one to be easily defeated. Emerging from the smoke and debris, he unleashed a barrage of energy blasts, each one more powerful than the last. (Y/N) skillfully deflected the attacks, using his heightened senses and lightning-fast reflexes to stay one step ahead.

As the battle raged on, the intensity of their attacks increased exponentially. The void crackled with energy, as if unable to contain the sheer power being unleashed by these two warriors. The clash of their fists echoed through the empty expanse, a symphony of strength and determination.

Mira, fueled by his desire to prove his superiority, tapped into an even greater well of power. His aura expanded, crackling with dark energy as he transformed into his ultimate form. The void trembled under the weight of his newfound strength.

Undeterred, (Y/N) pushed himself to his limits, his determination unwavering. He too tapped into his hidden reserves of power, his aura blazing with an intense golden glow. The clash of their auras created a dazzling display of light, illuminating the void in a kaleidoscope of colors.

With a mighty roar, Mira charged towards (Y/N), his fists wreathed in dark energy. (Y/N) met him head-on, their fists colliding with an earth-shattering impact. The shockwave sent shockwaves rippling through the void, causing cracks to spiderweb across its surface.

The battle continued, each warrior refusing to back down. Blow after blow was exchanged, the force behind each strike threatening to tear the very fabric of reality. The void quaked under the strain, its existence hanging by a thread.

(Y/N) the two continued to exchange blows (Y/N) then puts his hand on Mira's stomach as he uses his ki to shock his stomach as he he shoves a ki ball into his stomach sending Mira flying at a fast rate.

(Y/N) rushes towards Mira as he goes to attack him with an onslaught of punches. The sheer raw power of super saiyan three was destroying Mira's body even when he was blocking though it did take a toll on (Y/N) he was already proving to be a monstrous opponent for the ultimate warrior.

(Y/N): MASENKO!

Mira his widened as he saw (Y/N) shoot a large ki wave right at him as the ki wave hit him making him plummet to an empty platform as he held his injured body going to his base form as he coughed out some blood. He looked up in shock as he saw (Y/N) aiming a large ki ball at him from above him in the sky.

(Y/N): You should've quit while you were ahead.

(Y/N)'s power rose as his aura flared up.

(Y/N): BIG BANG ATTACK!!!

(Y/N) fired the large ki ball toward Mira as his eyes widened as the ball of ki consumed his body. He then smirked as the ball of ki exploded.

Mira: It's about time.

Mira's was consumed by the explosion not. Showing any traces of him.

(Y/N) took deep breaths as he powered down to his base form.

(Y/N): I should really get my tail back to utilize the full extent of super saiyan 3 without the drawbacks...but theirs no way to get it back.

(Y/N) floated down and landed on the ground. He took a deep breath as he looked at the others.

(Y/N): Time to deal with Cinder and co.

(Y/N)'s eyes then widened as he turned around to being grazed by a tiny beam of ki that lightly cut his cheek.

He looked at the source seeing Mira his eyes glowing an evil and corrupt as his aura turned silver and black. His eyes glowing a purplish pink. His power feeling as if it was wrong.

Mira: I won't lose again...!

(Y/N): ...

Towa teleported over next to Mira and grabbed his arm.

Towa: Mira what are you doing?

Mira: I can't lose...

Mira started walking towards (Y/N) as he stared at him as his aura flared up.

(Y/N): You sure you want to keep going? You shouldn't waste your life like that.

Down in the Atlas Vault, Winter Schnee charges at James Ironwood, swinging down her sword onto his prosthetic left arm. She then draws her smaller one and attempts to stab him with it, but Ironwood dodges and jumps back. He then tries to swing his hand cannon but Winter jumps up on top of a nearby pillar.

Ironwood: Winter, do not blame me!

Ironwood fires his cannon, and Winter moves out of the way as the blast destroys the top of the pillar. Winter then creates five glyphs that launch large ice shards towards the General. Ironwood rolls out of the way.

Ironwood: I have sacrificed everything!

Winter: No, you have sacrificed everyone else! You closed the borders, you squeezed Mantle until it broke!

The two continue trading blows. The weapons lock as Ironwood's cannon begins charging up again.

Ironwood: I've only done what's best for Remnant, and no one is grateful!

Ironwood draws the white Due Process and uses it to pistol whip Winter, disorienting her.

In the pocket dimension, Cinder Fall and Penny Polendina fly at each other, using their respective Maiden powers to clash. They fly around as people continue to run towards the portal leading to Vacuo. Cinder launches a fireball hitting Penny in the back. She then tries to use her Grimm arm to grab Penny, but a Queen Lancer summoned by Weiss Schnee is shown to fly by and get Penny out of the way. Nora Valkyrie watches the crowd of people running for the Vacuo portal.

Jaune: Priority one.

Nora looks back to her leader and they exchange nods, continuing with the evacuation.

Back on the Queen Lancer summon...

Penny: Weiss, all she ever wanted was the Maiden power. I can buy you all time.

Weiss: But, Penny...

Suddenly, Weiss is struck in the back by a fireball, causing her Queen Lancer summon to disappear. They fall onto one of the platforms, both of their Auras flicker. Cinder lands nearby and smirks evilly. Penny gasps as Cinder looks to Weiss, the Staff of Creation next to her. Penny suddenly gets up and blocks her path.

Penny: I'm right here! I'm what you want!

Cinder: I want it all...

Cinder launches herself forward, but suddenly is kicked in the face by Blake Belladonna, pushed back some distance away from them. Blake then looks to Weiss.

Blake: Get up!

Weiss does so, grabbing Myrtenaster and the Staff. She then runs off as Blake and Penny face Cinder, their weapons at the ready.

On the Atlas cargo ship carrying the bomb, Qrow Branwen and Harriet Bree continue their fight. Harriet kicks Qrow into the wall, who groans in pain.

Qrow: You're making a mistake, Harriet! What happened to Clover, I blame--

Harriet: (growls) Shut up ALREADY!!

Harriet then turns around and uses her speed Semblance to cut the straps holding the bomb in place, and then jumping to tilt the airship. The bomb starts to slide towards the open cargo door, and Qrow jumps in front of it, trying to hold it in place.

Harriet: Get out of the way!

Suddenly, the ship jolts. Qrow and Harriet look behind them, and notice the other cargo ship being piloted by Robyn Hill behind them. Vine Zeki uses his Semblance to hold Harriet's ship in place, being supported by Elm Ederne, using her Semblance to hold them both on top the ship they're on.

Elm: Hare, please! Don't do this! They're still evacuating in Mantle!

Harriet: Why can't you just let me do my job?!

Elm: Because you're our friend! And we won't let you go through with this!

Harriet is taken aback and lowers her head upon hearing these words. The bomb begins to slide forward more, and Qrow shoved out of its way.

Qrow: No!

Qrow takes out Clover's pin and closes his eyes somberly. The Ace Ops watch in shock as the bomb begins to near the edge of the ramp. Suddenly, it stops, and Qrow and the Ace Ops breathe a sigh of relief. Suddenly, the screen on the bomb says, "INITIATE COUNTDOWN" with the prompt for "YES" being highlighted. Qrow and Harriet look to each other in disbelief.

Back at Atlas Central Command, Arthur Watts smirks after pressing the button for the bomb.

Back in the pocket dimension, Ruby Rose continues to fight Neopolitan. Neo eventually kicks Ruby to the ground, causing her Aura to flicker. Neo slowly approaches Ruby threateningly.

Weiss: Leave her alone!

Weiss slides in using her glyphs, using the Staff to knock Neo through a portal. Cinder notices this, and angrily launches flame torrents to hold back Penny and Blake. Cinder than kicks Blake off the platform.

Penny: Blake! (flies towards Blake)

Meanwhile, Weiss helps Ruby back up.

Weiss: Come on, we have to do this for Yang.

Cinder smirks. The ground begins to glow beneath Ruby and Weiss. The latter notices this and pushes Ruby back, simultaneously shoving the Staff into her hands.

Ruby: No!

An explosion goes off, knocking Ruby back. Weiss is launched up into the air before landing hard on the ground, her Aura breaking in the process. Suddenly, Neo reappears. She trades blows with Ruby, managing to snatch away the Staff as she knocks her off the platform. Ruby manages to land on one of the walkways, but helplessly watches Crescent Rose slide over the edge.

Ruby: No!!

Ruby watches her weapon fall into the abyss. She looks back to Neo, who glares back at her.

Back with (Y/N) and Mira. Mira looked at (Y/N) with a menacing stare.

Towa: Mira...What is that power you hold?! I never granted you such abilities as this!

Towa: I can't believe this...this far exceeds my expectations!

Mira: Our battles kept teaching me something. Making me reach for it. Making me long for it.

Mira flared his aura showing his new found power.

Mira: DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS SAIYAN!? THE SPIRIT TO KEEP FIGHTING TO PUSH BEYOND ONES LIMITS ITS EXHILARATING ITS ADDICTING!

Mira then rushed towards (Y/N) with a barrage of punches forcing him to block them as they did damage even when he was blocking.

Mira: SHOW ME MORE SAIYAN! FIGHT ME! LETS EXCEED OUR LIMITS AND PUSH EACH OTHER TO NEW HEIGHTS TO FINALLY FIND OUT WHICH ONE OF US IS THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR!

(Y/N) was being overwhelmed by Mira's attacks as Mira's power kept growing. Mira broke (Y/N)'s guard as he then assaulted him with a barrage of attacks.

Mira's power was overwhelming (Y/N) didn't know if he could win. But he had to try.

(Y/N) attempted to punch Mira but his fist was grabbed as Mira started to repeatedly punch him in the face.

As Mira's fists relentlessly pounded (Y/N)'s face, the force behind each blow seemed to increase exponentially.

(Y/N) body began to glow red as he gets out of Mira's hold and slams his fist into his face sending him flying. He shot multiple ki blasts to follow up with Mira. Mira blocks the blasts as he sees (Y/N) take a deep breath as he looks at Mira with red eyes as his aura flourished like a flame. His hair turns red as he transformed into a super saiyan god.

(Y/N): Let's finish this Mira.

(Y/N) and Mira stared at each other as they both smiled.

(Y/N): MIRA!!!

Mira: (Y/N)!!!

The two rushed at each other going for the kill. The two's fists clashed as each blow clashed with another. They grab each other's hands trying to overpower the other as (Y/N) pulls him and slams his head to Mira's face as he then slams his knee into Mira's stomach and then punches him toward the sky.

Mira caught himself midair as he then fires consecutive ki blasts at (Y/N) forcing him to block them all as he rushes toward (Y/N) and slams his fist into his stomach.

The two began clashing everywhere in the air shaking the void with each blow.

As the two combatants continued their aerial battle, the sound of their fists and feet colliding echoed through the void. The air crackled with energy as they exchanged powerful blows, each one threatening to shatter bones and crush skulls.

(Y/N) gritted his teeth, his muscles bulging as he struggled to overpower Mira's relentless assault. He knew that every second counted, and he couldn't afford to let his guard down for even a moment. With a fierce determination, he lunged forward, his fist aimed at Mira's face.

Mira, sensing the attack, dodged to the side and countered with a swift kick to (Y/N)'s midsection. (Y/N) grunted in pain as he doubled over, but he refused to give up. With a fierce roar, he summoned all his strength and unleashed a powerful wave of energy, sending Mira flying backward.

Mira crashed into the ground with a loud thud, his body wracked with pain. But he refused to stay down. With a fierce determination, he rose to his feet and charged forward once again. He swung his fists with lightning-fast speed, each blow aimed at (Y/N)'s vulnerable spots.

(Y/N) dodged and weaved, his movements fluid and graceful as he avoided Mira's attacks with ease. He knew that he couldn't afford to make a mistake, not against an opponent as skilled as Mira. With a fierce determination, he lunged forward once again, his fist aimed at Mira's chest.

Mira blocked the blow with ease, but (Y/N) didn't give up. With a fierce determination, he unleashed a powerful wave of energy, sending Mira flying backward once again. Mira crashed into the ground with a loud thud, his body wracked with pain once more.

Towa: If Mira keeps using his energy he won't be able to contain it. He'll explode killing everyone. I won't be able to outrun it. I can't let that happen.

Towa looked towards (Y/N).

Towa: Take him down quickly (Y/N) he'll explode if he isn't defeated. He'll kill us all if he explodes!

(Y/N) looked towards her his eyes widened.

(Y/N): I will. But in return don't hurt anyone else. Change your ways.

Towa: Tch...

Towa: (thoughts) Only if I can be fucked by you. I can experiment with your body.

Towa: Fine.

But Mira refused to stay down. With a fierce determination, he rose to his feet once again and charged forward once more. He swung his fists with lightning-fast speed once again, each blow aimed at (Y/N)'s vulnerable spots.

(Y/N) dodged and weaved once again, his movements fluid and graceful as he avoided Mira's attacks with ease. He knew that he couldn't afford to make a mistake against an opponent as skilled as Mira. With a fierce determination, he unleashed another powerful wave of energy, sending Mira flying backward once again.

Mira crashed into the ground with a loud thud once more, his body wracked with pain once again. Mira got back up as he fired a dark beam of ki at (Y/N) making him dodge it by a hair on his head.

(Y/N) started to fly around to avoiding getting hit by the energy of the beam. (Y/N) fires a ki blast at Mira as he dodged it. Mira then rushed at (Y/N) grabbing his leg and throwing him to the floor cracking it as he fires a large ki ball at the saiyan in which (Y/N) fires his own at the ki ball making the two explode on impact.

The two combatants continued their intense battle, their fists and feet colliding with a deafening boom that echoed through the air. The ground shook beneath their feet as they exchanged powerful blows, each one threatening to shatter bones and crush skulls.

(Y/N) gritted his teeth, his muscles bulging as he struggled to overpower Mira's relentless assault. He knew that every second counted, and he couldn't afford to let his guard down for even a moment. With a fierce determination, he lunged forward, his fist aimed at Mira's face.

Mira, sensing the attack, dodged to the side and countered with a swift kick to (Y/N)'s midsection. (Y/N) grunted in pain as he doubled over, but he refused to give up. With a fierce roar, he summoned all his strength and unleashed a powerful wave of energy, sending Mira flying backward.

Mira crashed into the ground with a loud thud, his body wracked with pain. But he refused to stay down. With a fierce determination, he rose to his feet once again and charged forward once more. He swung his fists with lightning-fast speed once again, each blow aimed at (Y/N)'s vulnerable spots.

(Y/N) dodged and weaved once again, his movements fluid and graceful as he avoided Mira's attacks with ease. He knew that he couldn't afford to make a mistake against an opponent as skilled as Mira. With a fierce determination, he unleashed another powerful wave of energy, sending Mira flying backward once again.

(Y/N) rushed at him with a bunch of punches to Mira's chest and stomach. He continued to assault him with attacks as he then charges up his energy and fires a large ki wave at Mira.

On the cargo ship, the bomb starts to count down thirty seconds.

Qrow: The autopilot's locked! We gotta go!

Harriet: (falling to her knees) There's no time to make it out of the blast range... I've... killed us all... I'm sorry...

Vine uses his Semblance to reach the ship, and then uses it again to place Harriet in Elm's arms. Vine looks to bomb and ponders.

Elm: No... you can't!

Vine: (smiling sadly) I can... if it means saving all my friends.

Harriet realizes what Vine is about to do.

Harriet: NO!!!

Harriet tries to reach out for Vine, as Elm takes her inside Robyn's ship. Qrow and Vine solemnly acknowledge each other, before Qrow jumps out from the ship and transforms into his corvid form to fly away. Vine uses his Semblance, creating a barrier around the ship as the bomb continues to count down. The timer goes off, and the contained explosion causes the Vine's Aura barrier to disappear. A cloud of smoke is left in its wake as Robyn, Elm and Harriet look on sadly. Robyn begins to fly the ship away from Atlas.

(Y/N) and Mira continue to clash as (Y/N) fires multiple ki blast at Mira. Mira pushed through them all about fire a devastating ki attack, (Y/N) put his hands on head.

(Y/N): SOLAR FLARE!

A bright line shined in front of Mira disorienting him.

(Y/N) was able to avoid getting hit by the ki blast as Mira fired it next to him. (Y/N) then punched Mira in the face as Mira punched him in the face as well. The two's fists meets their target.

(Y/N) felt the impact reverberate through his body, but he refused to give in to the pain. He retaliated with a powerful knee to Mira's abdomen, causing him to double over in agony. The two fighters continued to exchange blows, their fists and kicks striking with lightning speed and precision.

Every strike from Mira seemed to fuel (Y/N) with even more determination to win this fight. He tapped into his hidden reserves of power, channeling his ki energy into his attacks, making each one more devastating than the last. The ground quaked beneath them as their clash intensified, leaving a trail of destruction in its wake.

Mira, refusing to be outdone, unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks, each attack infused with his own dark energy. The force behind his strikes was immense, causing the air to crackle with power. (Y/N) could sense the malevolence in Mira's aura and knew he had to remain focused if he wanted to prevail.

With lightning-fast reflexes, (Y/N) dodged one of Mira's punches, grabbing his arm and using the momentum to swing him around, slamming him into the ground. Yet, Mira quickly recovered, his body emitting a pulsating energy as he leaped back to his feet. Both fighters were now covered in sweat, their bodies bruised and battered, but their determination remained unwavering.

Taking advantage of a momentary distraction, Mira launched a massive energy blast towards (Y/N), intending to obliterate him in one fell swoop. However, (Y/N) had been preparing for this. In a desperate move, he crossed his arms in an 'X' formation, creating a protective barrier out of his own ki energy. The blast collided with the shield, causing a tremendous explosion that engulfed the entire area.

(Y/N) looked at Mira as he held his guard.

(Y/N): You've already lost.

(Y/N) looked over at what everyone else is doing and saw Penny.

(Y/N): Penny!

(Y/N)'s aura flared up aggressively as he launched himself at Mira with a newfound ferocity and rage. His punches and kicks were filled with the combined might of both himself and Goku, overwhelming Mira's defenses. He unleashed a devastating barrage of attacks that Mira struggled to evade or counter.

Mira, sensing the growing threat, tapped into his own hidden powers. Flaring his aura as much as possible his power growing as he smiles sinisterly as he rushes at (Y/N) as they began to battle.

The battle between the super saiyan god (Y/N) and supervillain Mira intensified. They clashed with such force that shockwaves echoed throughout the entire landscape. Remnant cracked and crumbled beneath their feet, and debris flew through the air as their attacks collided.

The fight seemed to go on for an eternity, neither combatant willing to give an inch. Mira's dark energy clashed against (Y/N)'s pure ki, creating an explosive spectacle that lit up the sky. Every strike, every movement, was a testament to their unwavering determination and unwavering will to triumph.

As the battle reached its climax, the warriors' movements became a blur, their attacks blindingly fast. It seemed impossible to discern who held the upper hand. Their powers continued to rise with every passing moment, causing the surrounding area to shake under the sheer weight of their battle.

Finally, with one last surge of power, (Y/N)'s god form unleashed a devastating finishing attack—an all-encompassing beam of pure energy that threatened to obliterate everything in its path. Mira, realizing the imminent danger, desperately attempted to counter it, but it was too late.

The energy beam collided with Mira's own devastating attack, resulting in a cataclysmic explosion that engulfed the entire battlefield. The force of the impact threw (Y/N) back, his god form unraveling, leaving him battered and bruised.

As the dust settled, Mira lay defeated, he was seemingly unconscious as that energy disappeared but he was alive. Towa went towards her creation.

(Y/N) then flew towards the battlefield on the platforms to save his friend.

Back in the pocket dimension...

Ruby: Whatever you wanted...

Ruby looks over her shoulder as she nears the edge of the walkway, before facing Neo again.

Ruby: I hope it was worth it.

Ruby spreads her arms wide, offering herself as a target. Neo extends Hush's blade as she prepares to go for the kill. She lunges, but Ruby deliberately falls backward before the blade can hit her; she then uses her Semblance to circle under the path, come up behind Neo and knock her over the edge, disarming her in the process. Ruby tries to catch the Staff, but Cinder launches a fire blast into her back, breaking her Aura and knocking her off the path. Ruby catches onto Neo's ankle, the former hanging from the edge of the path. Cinder grabs the Staff and approaches them. Neo reaches out to her, but Cinder's Grimm arm reaches past, grabbing the Lamp from Neo's belt.

Cinder: You should have never threatened me...

Neo looks up at her in anger as Cinder kicks Hush over the edge, into the abyss. Cinder's smirk turns to a glare as she looks from Neo to Ruby.

Cinder: And you... (Ruby tries to activate her Silver Eyes) should have never been born...

Cinder uses the Staff to smash Neo's hand, causing her to lose her grip and fall. Ruby starts to fall with her.

Blake & Penny: RUBY!!!

Penny flies in carrying Blake. Blake is thrown forward as Penny is knocked back by Cinder's fireball. Blake manages to grab Ruby. She uses Gambol Shroud to hook onto the platform. The two try to swing back up, but Cinder launches another fire jet that burns through Gambol Shroud's ribbon. Ruby and Blake fall and disappear into the abyss. Penny looks on, distraught.

Penny: No!

Cinder prepares to attack Penny again, but is struck by Dust rounds.

Weiss: Get back!!

Weiss holds Gambol Shroud in its pistol form, firing shots at Cinder as tears stream down her face. Jaune parachutes to Nora.

Jaune: May, Joanna, any Huntsmen that went through that gate, bring 'em here!

They shake hands as Nora heads through the Vacuo portal. Weiss is seen getting knocked back as Cinder hovers above her.

Cinder: It figures that a Schnee would be the last one standing, letting all her friends die first.

Cinder spews a fire breath attack, but Penny flies in and blocks the attack with her Maiden swords.

Penny: You wouldn't know anything about friends...

Cinder tries to attack again, but Jaune arrives and knocks her back using the gravity Dust in Crocea Mors' shield. Jaune, Penny, and Weiss (dual wielding Myrtenaster and Gambol Shroud's katana), ready themselves to face Cinder again. Cinder gets back up, but suddenly her Grimm arm starts to act up.

Cinder: She's back...

Cinder creates a shockwave to knock the trio of teens back, and then launches two flame swords that Penny blocks easily. Suddenly, Cinder creates flames in a V shape, separating Jaune, Penny and Weiss. Penny looks to her friends, but suddenly screams out in pain. She looks down and notices Cinder's Grimm arm impaling her chest and starting to drain her Maiden powers. Penny notices Weiss jumping in to fight Cinder again before falling over. She starts to lose consciousness from blood loss. Jaune comes into her view.

Jaune: Penny! Hold on! (activates his Semblance to boost Penny's Aura) My Semblance--

Penny: No... there's not enough time to heal me...

Jaune notices Weiss and Cinder still fighting behind him.

Penny: She can't get the Staff and the power... but there is something you can do...

Jaune: (taken aback) I don't know where the others are, but... Weiss will give us time!

The scenes intercut between the two Schnee sisters fighting their respective battles: Weiss against Cinder and Winter against Ironwood.

Penny: Let me choose... this one thing... trust me...!

(Y/N) lands next to the two.

(Y/N): Penny. I know what you're thinking. And I won't let that happen.

Penny: (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Jaune use your semblance on her. Try to stop the bleeding. Penny who do you want your powers to go to?

Jaune started to use his semblance on her.

Penny's eyes widened as she started to think about it.

(Y/N): Who do you trust with them.

Penny looked into (Y/N)'s eyes.

As the Schnee sisters continue their battles, Jaune draws his sword, his tormented expression reflected on the blade. Cinder knocks away Gambol Shroud and Weiss watches it fall into the abyss, before being knocked to the ground by Cinder.

In the Atlas Vault, Ironwood lands a devastating blow on Winter, causing her Aura to dissipate.

Cinder prepares to finish Weiss, but freezes when she sees a large blue white energy ball fly towards ok of the portals, her expression shocked. Jaune and (Y/N) is seen standing over Penny's unconscious body as (Y/N) was back in his super saiyan god form staring at a large light in the sky with his eyes widened.

(Y/N): Towa...?

As the light disappeared Mira floated in the sky radiating energy beyond (Y/N)'s dreams. Mira was in his final form.

Mira: Shall we go again Saiyan?

(Y/N) then gritted his teeth in anger as he rushed towards Mira to fight him. Mira smiled lightly as he watched him approach.

Orko then fled through a portal as soon as did all the other ki users except Mira and (Y/N).

The scene fades to white.

In a white space, Penny taps her toes patiently. She then smiles as she notices someone.

Penny: (saluting) Salutations! You made it!

Winter is seen entering the white space.

Winter: Where...? What is this?

Penny: I thought of you... and here we are.

Winter: (gasps in realization) Oh, Penny...

Penny: Don't worry I'm not dead. Thank (Y/N) for that. He asked who do I think should have the power. It seemed fitting that it should be you. It was your power after all.

Winter: No, Penny. You were always the real Maiden at heart. I was just a machine... just... following orders.

Penny takes Winter's hands.

Penny: You are my friend.

Aura is shown as Penny transfers the Maiden powers to Winter.

Winter: (smiling) Thank you... for trusting me with this.

Penny: I'm glad that I can see you. I'm glad we can speak.

Winter: (sobbing) Good. I'm glad.

Penny smiles one more time as she fades into light.

Back in the Atlas Vault.

Ironwood: So... the destiny I chose for you has arrived.

Winter gets back up.

Winter: You chose nothing.

Winter starts to levitate in the air, her weapons by her side.

Winter: This...was a gift.

She opens her eyes, blue Maiden flames coming from them. Ironwood looks on in shock. He fires another blast from his cannon, but Winter easily deflects it with an ice shield. The blast ricochets back at Ironwood, leaving a large smoke cloud on his position. Winter turns and flies into the portal.

Back in the pocket dimension, Cinder angrily launches herself forward to Jaune. He pushes her back with gravity Dust. She conjures a flaming sword and charges Jaune again. Jaune extends Crocea Mors to parry her swing, but the force of Cinder's attack shatters his blade. Jaune looks at his broken weapon in shock, before he is knocked to the ground. Cinder advances on him, looking enraged.

Cinder: Where did it go?!

Suddenly, a blue blast hits Cinder. She angrily looks for where the blast came from, and sees Winter floating above her. The two Maidens clash in midair, exchanging blows of magic and swords. Winter activates a glyph summoning a flock of small Nevermores. Cinder conjures more flaming swords and launches them at the Summons, destroying some of them. However, the rest get through and surround Cinder, attacking her from all sides. Cinder creates a large fireball to free herself from the flock.

Meanwhile, Jaune helps Weiss get away from the battle toward the gate to Vacuo. As the Maidens clash again, Winter snatches the Staff away from Cinder, but is struck and drops it onto the path. Cinder notices Weiss and Jaune getting away, grins savagely, and launches a fireball at them. Jaune throws his Hard-Light shield grenade to block the attack but they are both knocked back. Horrified, Winter flies toward them at high speed as the ground under them begins to glow.

Winter: No...

Cinder balls her hand into a fist, causing the ground beneath Jaune and Weiss to explode. Jaune's Aura dissipates as Weiss is launched over the edge.

Winter: (voice breaking) WEISS!!!

Winter watches helplessly as her younger sister fall into the abyss. Jaune gets back up as Winter levitates onto the walkway. She falls to her knees and cries, slamming her fist on the ground in grief. Her eyes narrow in anger as she stares up at Cinder, who has retrieved the Staff. Suddenly, the pocket dimension shakes as an enraged female scream is heard, distracting all three of them.

Jaune: We need to go... Now.

Winter: (glares at Cinder one last time) You... are going to pay... for everything you've done!

Jaune picks up Penny and gives her to Winter.

Winter and Jaune begin to retreat, and Cinder does the same, now having both the Staff and Lamp in her possession. Cinder exits through one of the portals leading to Atlas, and the walkways start to disappear. Jaune runs as fast as he can to the Vacuo portal. Winter notices this and tries to turn back for him, but is unable to stop herself as she passes through the gate. Jaune tries to jump for it as the path gives way beneath him, but the portal disappears and he falls into the abyss as well.

(Y/N) is then seen trying to hit Mira as he avoids all the attacks and punches (Y/N) to the side. (Y/N) was experiencing how helpless he is and how powerless he is under the threat of Mira. Mira kicked the saiyan sending him flying as he shot him with multiple ki blasts. (Y/N) was battered, bruised, his blood leaking out of him.

He didn't want to give up. He needed to win. To protect them all he had to defeat Mira. (Y/N) fires multiple energy blast around Mira and at Mira which Mira just lets happen as no attack is affecting him at all. (Y/N) then maneuver all the ki blasts at Mira which he lets happen as they all explode around him.

Mira: Your too weak now to deal any damage to me.

Mira then rushed at (Y/N) at speeds he couldn't even see as his face was grabbed slammed into a platform breaking it. (Y/N) was then thrown to the sky as he uses his ki to make an explosion behind him causing him a lot of damage.

(Y/N) gritted his teeth as he fell from the sky, his body aching and his mind racing. He couldn't let Mira win. He had to find a way to turn the tide of the battle.

As he landed, he could feel the ground shaking beneath his feet. Mira had arrived, his eyes blazing with fury. (Y/N) braced himself for the attack, but Mira surprised him by simply walking towards him.

Mira: It was the right idea to merge with my creator. Using her and her power expanded my own beyond my wildest dreams. I have you to thank for that saiyan...no (Y/N). For a gift I will allow you to live if you surrender.

(Y/N) glared at Mira, refusing to back down. He knew that giving up was not an option. He had to fight until the very end.

Mira: Very well. This will be a long and painful fight for both of us. But in the end, I will emerge victorious.

The two warriors clashed once again, their bodies colliding with a deafening boom. Sparks flew as they exchanged blows, each determined to come out on top.

Mira: You're strong, but you're still not strong enough to defeat me!

(Y/N) gritted his teeth, refusing to give up. He knew that Mira was right - he wasn't as strong as he needed to be. But he also knew that he couldn't let that stop him from fighting for what was right.

(Y/N) focused all his energy into one final attack, unleashing a massive energy blast at Mira. The blast hit its mark, but Mira simply laughed as he absorbed the attack with ease.

Mira: That's it? That's all you've got? You're pathetic!

(Y/N) felt a surge of anger and determination rise within him. He couldn't let Mira think that he was weak or pathetic. He had to prove himself worthy of being a warrior and a protector of his people.

(Y/N) charged at Mira, determined to take him down once and for all. They clashed again, their bodies shaking with the force of their blows. Sparks flew as they traded punches and kicks, each determined to come out on top.

But Mira was too strong. He dodged (Y/N)'s attacks with ease and landed a devastating blow on (Y/N)'s chest, sending him flying through the air. (Y/N) crashed into a nearby platform, his body screaming in pain.

(Y/N) struggled to get up, his vision blurry and his limbs feeling heavy. But he knew that he couldn't give up now. He had to keep fighting, no matter how exhausted he was.

(Y/N): KAIOKEN TIMES 10!

With renewed strength, (Y/N) charged at Mira once again. This time, he was determined to land the final blow.

The two fighters clashed in a furious exchange of blows, each one more powerful than the last. Sparks flew as they traded punches and kicks, their bodies slamming into each other with bone-shattering force.

Finally, Mira saw his chance. He landed a devastating blow on (Y/N)'s head, sending him crumbling to the ground in a heap.

Mira: Kaio-what?

(Y/N) lay on the ground, his body battered and bruised. He had to find a way to stop Mira before it was too late.

(Y/N): (thoughts) Maybe if I trained and used the kaioken more often I could've done some actual damage.

Mira was about to leave through one of the portals as (Y/N) fired a ki blast destroying the portal.

(Y/N): ...You ain't leaving...I'll end you here and now!

(Y/N) grabbed Mira from behind getting him in a full Nelson as he started charging up all of his energy.

(Y/N): You...Towa...Salem...Cinder...Watts...Tyrian...Hurt so many people. You hurt my friends! I won't let you go! I know I can't beat you The way I want. But if I'm dying. I'll take you with me!

(Y/N) energy started expanding enveloping around the two. Mira looked at (Y/N) with wide eyes.

The ground beneath (Y/N) and Mira trembled as the sheer magnitude of their powers collided. The energy, crackling and pulsating, expanded outward in a radiant and ethereal display, creating a mesmerizing dance of colors. The surrounding air grew heavy with anticipation, as if holding its breath, while the world seemed to hold its collective gaze upon the impending explosion.

Mira, his once-confident expression now replaced with fear and awe, took a step back. The intensity of (Y/N)'s power, far beyond what he had ever witnessed before, sent shivers down his spine. He had never anticipated that things would escalate to this level. It was as if he had awakened a dormant force deep within (Y/N), one that was now roaring to life with a vengeance.

Mira: You wouldn't...

(Y/N)'s power increased.

(Y/N): Wanna bet!?

(Y/N)'s energy began to surround all the portals cracking them as they began to break. He saw everyone already leave. He even saw them fall. He was angry at himself for allowing them to die. He was sad as they could have died. He didn't want to see them get hurt. As tears fall out of his eyes his energy expanded more.

The energy emanating from (Y/N) began to envelop all the portals surrounding them, crackling with an electrifying intensity. With each passing moment, the portals started to show visible signs of strain, their structures fracturing under the immense pressure being exerted upon them. It was an awe-inspiring sight, yet tinged with a melancholic aura.

Tears welled up in (Y/N)'s eyes as he beheld the devastation. The sight of his friends and loved ones already having departed through the portals, falling into the abyss beyond, weighed heavily on his heart. A surge of guilt and regret swept over him, aching at the recognition that he had failed to protect them. His eyes, clouded with an overwhelming mixture of grief and determination, held no surrender.

(Y/N): I will not let them die in vain...

(Y/N) smirked.

(Y/N): See you in hell! Mira!

As if fueled by this newfound resolve, (Y/N)'s energy expanded further, its brilliance intensifying. It was almost as though the very essence of his being was being consumed by this eruption of power. Streams of shimmering light radiated from him, intertwining and merging into a single colossal beam of raw, unadulterated force.

In one final act of defiance, (Y/N) unleashed his energy upon the void dimension with a thunderous roar that shook the very core of the universe. The explosive surge of ki rocketed forth, shattering the dimensions with an unstoppable momentum. Waves of destructive energy rippled outward, their destructive power obliterating everything in their path.

The magnificent explosion of (Y/N)'s energy was a sight to behold. It was a symphony of destruction and renewal, a cataclysmic event that left its mark on the fabric of reality itself. The remnants of the shattered dimension were scattered like broken glass, dissolving into nothingness.

As the dust settled and the ripples slowly subsided, an eerie silence engulfed the once tumultuous battlefield. All that remained was a scorched wasteland, bearing witness to the culmination of an untamed power unleashed upon the world. The echoes of the final explosion reverberated through the empty air, a haunting reminder of the magnitude of (Y/N)'s resolve.

Three beings felt that energy as two got felt fear from it as one other felt intrigued.

In Vacuo, Nora desperately bangs on the portal, unable to go back through due to it being one way. Atlas and Mantle civilians scream as they are attacked by Ravagers. Emerald Sustrai, Oscar Pine, and Lie Ren do their best to fight them off. The horde of Grimm approach them, but they get blown away. The trio and the civilians notice Winter, using her newly-christened Maiden powers to levitate in the air as she held Penny's unconscious body. She notices her mother Willow, her brother Whitley, and Klein Sieben in the crowd, and tears stream from her eyes. The roar of Grimm gets her attention. She notices the horde of Ravagers and Sulfur Fish approaching. Winter puts Penny's body next to Klein as she then turns to the Grimm Winter screams out and prepares to take them all on...

Back in the Vault, Ironwood regains consciousness as he hears footsteps approaching him. Cinder walks down the stairs with a smirk on her face, carrying both Relics. As she looks up, her expression changes to fear. A black cloud of smoke sweeps down the elevator shaft, then circles around Cinder.

Cinder: I... I failed you again, master. They used the Staff to save thousands. Before our allies fell, Neopolitan... killed Ruby. (Ironwood looks up, gritting his teeth) And before Ruby and her teammates fell, they used the Lamp's final question.

The smoke swirls together in front of Cinder, materializing into Salem herself. Her eyes narrow as she listens to Cinder's words.

Cinder: I couldn't stop them! I couldn't even stop the Maiden from escaping without putting the Relics in jeopardy... I'm... I'm sorry...

Cinder kneels before Salem, presenting the Lamp and Staff to her. After a pause, Salem leans down.

Salem: In pursuit of a new world... (takes the Relics from Cinder) No cost is too great. You've done well, Cinder. Our work here is done.

Salem begins to walk away; Cinder follows, smirking. Ironwood, unable to get up, helplessly watches them pass him. He notices the white Due Process, and begins crawling towards it.

Salem: You said they used the Staff. I assume you rid the world of their creation. (glances back at Cinder) What did you create in its stead?

Atlas Central Command is shown engulfed in flames and smoke.

Cinder: (voiceover) I merely added more flames, to the fires of Atlas.

Through the glass, Watts is seen trying to break out by swinging a chair against the window. He screams out in desperation as the flames continue to spread...

Salem merely smiles. Ironwood tries to aim his revolver at them. On hearing the sound of its hammer, Cinder glances back at him and smirks.

Cinder: And that's... checkmate.

Cinder activates her Maiden powers and flies away. Ironwood sadly lowers his head as he accepts his fate.

The large floating landmass of Atlas falls onto the now-deserted city of Mantle, engulfed in a large dust cloud. Salem and Cinder fly away from the fallout. From the cargo ship, Qrow, Robyn, and the surviving Ace Ops watch sadly as Atlas and Mantle are abandoned. Qrow desperately screams out the names of his nieces as he tries to contact them, his expression turning horrified when they don't respond. A large tidal wave appears and engulfs both Atlas and Mantle. The flood continues until both cities have been fully submerged underwater.

Orko was seen flying through the air as he then felt ki behind him only to be kicked down to the ground.

???: Hunting you down was easier than I thought Orko. I should thank big sis for the help.

Orko got up and glared at the newcomer.

Orko: If it isn't Wynton now what do I owe the pleasure to a Schnee? Such as yourself?

Wynton: I heard you messed with this timeline. You really thought you could get away with that?

Orko: What I'm doing is correcting mistakes. Don't worry I'll be back to kill you all. To have my revenge soon.

Wynton then landed on the ground.

Wynton: Yeah I can't let you continue.

Wynton looked at Orko's hand seeing the ring he has.

Orko smirked.

Orko: But you see...with newfound power that I have...Who knows what I am truly capable of.

Orko's aura flared up exponentially.

Orko: Indeed! With the strength I've accumulated from my travels, along with what I found beyond the power of gods. Have put my power beyond what I could imagine.

Orko flashbacks to his talks with Mira, Towa, and Salem off screen.

Orko: All my planning to make Mira more powerful and absorb his own creator trapping her in an unconscious prison in his body. From gaining the ability to use magic to heal my wounds to . All of this planning to gain control of this timeline to get even more powerful and exact my revenge to him...

Wynton: So that's your angle. You're such a dolt.

Orko: But to test how much power I have I needed a punching bag. So thank you for volunteering.

Orko smiled as he rushed towards Wynton going for a punch which Wynton blocked as he ducked and goes for a punch to Orko's stomach which was also blocked. The two began clashing against each other's blows.

As their fists collided, shockwaves rippled through the air, sending powerful gusts of wind in all directions. The ground beneath them cracked and shattered, unable to withstand the force of their clash. With each blow, sparks of energy burst forth, lighting up the sky with dazzling colors.

Orko grinned mischievously as he teleported behind Wynton, delivering a powerful kick to his back. However, Wynton anticipated the attack and swiftly turned, catching Orko's leg mid-air. He twisted his body, launching Orko through the air, crashing into the ground with a thunderous impact.

The two of them then shot ki blasts at each other though each only hit their own causing massive explosions claiming the area in dust. Wynton rushed towards Orko going for a punch to his stomach but Orko vanished and appeared behind him kicking him in the back. Wynton turned and shot a ki blast only for Orko to vanish again and appear next to him firing a ki blast of his own at Wynton sending the man flying.

Wynton stopped himself in midair.

Wynton: That dodging doesn't make any sense in any logical sense for a dolt like him. There has to be something else at play.

Wynton rushes at Orko who smirked, his eyes gleaming with anticipation. As Wynton closed in, Orko ducked under his punch and swiftly retaliated with a series of lightning-fast strikes. Each blow landed with precision, but Wynton's iron will and determination allowed him to withstand the onslaught.

Summoning his inner strength, Wynton channeled his energy into his fists, igniting them with a fiery aura. With a powerful uppercut, he sent Orko hurtling into the sky, creating a shockwave upon impact. Undeterred, Orko regained his composure and descended back down, ready to continue the fight.

The two rush towards each other going blow for blow as each tried to gain the upper hand. Wynton was about to punch Orko in the face only for him to vanish and try to kick Wynton from the side. Wynton blocked the kick and punched him in the stomach. Orko coughed out saliva as he was then uppercutted to the sky as Wynton flies up following him punching him to a nearby cliff. Orko crashes into the cliff breaking.

Wynton then puts his hands together.

Wynton: KAMEHAME-HAAA!!!

Wynton fires a large blue ki wave at Orko as Orko's eyes widened as he vanishes dodging the beam as he appears behind Wynton having his own ki blast charged.

Orko: DIE!!!

Wynton spun around, his eyes narrowing as he saw Orko's ki blast hurtling towards him. He raised his arms, deflecting the attack with a wave of his own ki. The two beams collided in a dazzling display of energy, sending sparks flying in all directions.

Wynton gritted his teeth, knowing that Orko was not one to give up easily. He braced himself for the next attack, but Orko surprised him by disappearing once again. Wynton spun around, searching for his opponent, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly, Wynton felt a sharp pain in his back as Orko materialized behind him, delivering a powerful punch. Wynton stumbled forward, his vision blurring as he struggled to regain his balance. Orko followed up with a series of quick jabs and kicks, forcing Wynton to defend himself frantically.

Wynton then roared out in anger as he transformed into a super saiyan his hair going up and going wild.

Wynton: Man I hate transforming into a super saiyan it's so annoying having to do my hair again.

Orko: You and your family are annoying and always interfere. I'll be sure to end each and everyone of them.

Wynton: You can try.

Wynton then shot ki blast at Orko forcing him to block as Wynton then teleported in front of him and grabbed his wrist. He then looked at the ring on his hand and used his ki to make it explode surprising and shocking Orko as blood ran down his hand.

Wynton: Your annoying dodging which confused me at first. I figured that it had to do with that ring. You stole one of the time rings before you escaped.

Orko snatched his arm back as he backed up.

Wynton: It took me a bit to realize but you've been using the time ring to meddle with me and our fight. So destroying it seemed like the best action.

Wynton: (thoughts) When I was about to hit him he sent himself a moment further into the future. And while he avoided the damage to anyone it looked like he had simply dodged. But his mastery of the time ring he also altered his spatial coordination along with the time manipulation. But the mystery remains what happened to the other ring. Two were missing the one I just destroyed and the other one.

Wynton: Did you think I wouldn't notice?

Orko: (thoughts) Shit! I miscalculated! I can still win this. But losing the time ring means I cannot escape with this one! I can possibly jump to another timeline if I had enough time for my ki to recharge but he won't be able to give me that much time. If I could possible slip the other ring into my finger without him noticing I'll survive.

Orko then smirked.

Orko: I won't be defeated by you so easily. It's time show off my true power.

Wynton: Oh?

Orko then gathered up his energy as he smiled widely as he then released his energy all together.

Orko: Kaioken!

Orko then rushed at Wynton with a barrage of punches assaulting him with damage. Wynton went to use his guard but he still felt each punch even more.

Orko grabbbed Wynton's leg and threw him to the air, as he gathered up his energy to his hands.

Orko: FINAL FLASH RAY!!!

Orko's beam was large as it went to Wynton whose eyes widened at the sight of it. The blast collided with Wynton, sending him hurtling through the air with immense force. He crashed into a nearby wall, causing debris to rain down around him. Wynton groaned in pain as he struggled to get back on his feet.

Orko, still brimming with energy, floated above Wynton, a smug grin on his face as he observed the damage he had caused. He was enjoying every moment of this fight, relishing in his own power and superiority.

Wynton got back up as he cranked his neck and his shoulder.

Wynton: The kaioken. A technique that multiples the senses, strength, speed, durability all for cost of your stamina. If you get it right. But the dangers out weigh the risk.

Orko smirked menacingly.

Orko: The risk doesn't apply to me. I've trained my body to handle zenkais in any way shape or form.

Wynton then started walking towards Orko. Wynton then stood in front of Orko as they face off.

Wynton: Let's see how long you last.

Orko in anger swung at Wynton who ducked and punched him in the stomach, he followed up with a ki ball to his stomach sending him flying as he chases him with a barrage of ki blasts.

Orko desperately tried to dodge and deflect the incoming ki blasts, his body moving with swift agility. However, Wynton's attacks were relentless, coming from all directions and leaving him with little room to breathe. The force of each blast sent shockwaves through Orko's body, pushing him further back in his attempts to regain control.

But Orko was not one to be easily defeated. He had honed his skills over countless battles and possessed a resilience that surpassed many. As the barrage of ki blasts continued, he managed to create a protective shield around himself, absorbing the energy and redirecting it back towards Wynton.

Caught off guard by the sudden reversal, Wynton's eyes widened as Orko's counterattack hit him head-on. The impact sent him spiraling backward, crashing into a pile of rubble. Dust filled the air, temporarily obscuring both combatants' vision.

Taking advantage of the momentary respite, Orko quickly recovered and launched himself toward Wynton, fists blazing with energy. He unleashed a barrage of punches and kicks, attacking with such speed and precision that it was almost impossible to track his movements.

Wynton, still disoriented from the previous attack, struggled to defend himself. He blocked and dodged as best as he could, his body getting battered and bruised with each blow. Realizing that he couldn't match Orko's speed, Wynton gathered his energy and prepared to unleash his own devastating move.

With a burst of intense power, Wynton's aura flared up, his muscles bulging with newfound strength. He shouted at the top of his lungs, summoning all his determination into one decisive attack.

Wynton: FINAL FLASH!!!

A concentrated beam of energy erupted from Wynton's palms, aiming directly at Orko. The sheer force behind the attack caused the ground to shake and crumble beneath them. Orko's eyes widened as he realized the immense power behind the Final Flash. He quickly conjured a protective ki shield, managing to deflect the majority of the energy, but the remaining force still pushed him back.

Orko crashed into a nearby boulder, the impact sending shards of rock flying in all directions. He grunted in pain, feeling the overwhelming force shaking his entire body. But his determination burned within him, refusing to let the pain and exhaustion deter him from the fight. From his victory.

Orko: I can't lose...Not to you!

Pushing himself off the ground, Orko mustered what strength he had left and propelled himself towards Wynton once again. His fists crackled with blazing energy, ready to unleash another onslaught. But before he could strike, Wynton charged at him with renewed vigor.

With a fierce battle cry, Wynton unleashed a devastating combination of punches and kicks. Each strike was infused with his newfound strength, leaving explosive shockwaves in their wake. Orko desperately tried to defend himself, parrying and dodging as best as he could. But Wynton's relentless assault was overpowering as he was in pain from each blow.

Wynton then punched him into a boulder. As Orko lay on the ground, his body battered and bruised, he could feel the life slowly draining from him. Wynton, with a smug smile on his face, stood over him, ready to deliver the final blow. Orko's mind raced with desperation and fear. He had come too far, faced countless challenges and overcome insurmountable odds, all for this moment. It couldn't end like this. Not now. Not yet. Orko barely got up as he saw Wynton in front of him his hand extended at him with a ki ball charging.

Wynton: Don't worry about a burial. I won't leave a trace.

Orko: (thoughts) No! I came to far! I am so close! I-I can't die! Not yet! FUCK! Go away! Go away please! It wasn't supposed to end like this! I want to live!

Wynton: Goodbye you pain the ass.

Wynton unleashed a devastating attack. The sheer force of the energy beam consumed Orko, swallowing him whole. In an instant, he was gone.

Wynton took a heavy breath as he returned to his base form. Wynton's hair falling down his hair ruined.

Wynton: Man mom's going to kill me for ruining my hair. Though could probably calm her down to get the heat off me for a bit. If he's not training.

Wynton then put his hand out using his ki he made a portal to which he walked through as the portal closed behind him. The only remains of the area is destruction and a sign of a large scale fight. But no body.

In the aftermath, (Y/N) was being held up as his outfit was burnt to a crisp. His top destroyed his pants torn. Mira was floating in front of him holding him by his head.

Mira: You scared me there. But you've already exhausted all your energy didn't you?

Mira looked at the burnt out Saiyan.

Mira: Doesn't matter. Goodbye (Y/N).

Mira then thrusted his arm into the saiyan's chest piercing through his skin as his arm came out of his back.

The world around (Y/N) faded into darkness as he felt a searing pain coursing through his body. He tried to scream, but his voice was lost in the void. All he could do was writhe in agony as Mira's arm tore through his chest and emerged from his back.

The last thing (Y/N) saw before everything went black was Mira's cold, calculating gaze. He knew then that he was truly gone. He has truly died.

Mira pulled his arm out of the saiyan and dropped him into the void. He then turned as he put his arm out forcing his ki to open his own portal as he walked through it.

Waves wash ashore along a beach. In the sand, Crescent Rose is seen embedded. The area is tropical, birds and other creatures are heard making noises. At the top of a cliff, a large, mystical-looking tree overlooks everything around it. A small orange four starred ball rolls out of the bushes and pushes itself to a stop against Crescent Rose. Electricity cackles through the sky.

Author: 10949 words. There's nothing more to say. I believe. I cooked. And I cooked a fine meal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 87 29
When (Y/N) gets helped by her family, spent a whole year with her and her basically being his best friend, he couldn't help but fall for Blake Bellad...
1.3K 97 35
This is a continuation and a finale to the overarching story. This is the end of the multiverse, this is the end to some of your favorite characters...
59.5K 1.8K 17
Sayians are the strongest amongst the Faunus and the only faunus with a semblance that can be passed down generation to generation.And as such your k...
9.5K 135 5
You ever been isekai'd for the dumbest of reasons? No? Well that's exactly what happened to me. Now then Remnant... MAKE WAY FOR THE COLOSSUS! ... No...