Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss O...

By HellsomeGoose

《Requests Closed》 Just a collection of Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss oneshots [Disclaimer: I don't own Hazbin... More

Request Page
☆Me and You- Stolitz
☆Unlikely Comfort- Husk & Vaggie
☆Dance With Me- Radiodust
☆Nightmares- M&M
☆Couple Time- Fizzmodeus
☆My Sick Little Murderer- Stolitz
☆Forever And Always- Radiodust
☆Save me- Stolitz
☆Prank- RadioDust
☆Overworked- Chaggie
☆Dads Are The Best- Octavia & Stolas
☆Blanket Burrito- Fizzmodeus
☆Sleep Deprived- BlitzFizz
☆Pajama Party- Hazbin Hotel
☆Trick or Treat- Stolitz & Fizzmodeus
☆Under The Blood Moon- RadioDust
☆Moxxie?- M&M
☆Starstruck- Fizzmodeus
☆Damn It- Striker x Andrealphus
☆Reconnecting- Blitzø x Verosika (Past Stolitz)
☆The Letter-Mammon x Fizzarolli
☆Board Games- Mammon x NB Reader
☆Caught- Seviathan x Baxter
☆Mine- *Yandere*Queen Bee x Blitzø
☆Burns- Baxter x Nifty
☆Panic Attack- Stolitz
☆Panic Attack- Fizzmodeus
☆Panic Attack- M&M
☆Sick Day- BlitzFizz
☆Show Off- Mammon x Asmodeus
☆Big News- Fizzmodeus
☆Horse- BlitzFizz
☆Lovey Dovey- Mammon x NB Reader

☆School- BlitzFizz

454 10 2
By HellsomeGoose

Plot: A classic BlitzFizz school day

A/N: I made this a tiny AU. Blitzø and Barbie live with a relative since their mom died. The accident never occurred, but Barbie still blames Blitzø since he was the last one at the circus tent with her. Their dad left them at the relatives' house and never came back

Requested By: scarrgelina

~☆~

"Blitzo! Get your lazy ass up! We're gonna be late!" Barbie yelled from the kitchen.

Blitzø groaned and sat up out of bed. Indeed, it was a school day, and Blitzø did not want to get up like usual. And still, despite all of his efforts to tell his sister that the o is silent now, she still won't listen. She knows that he doesn't like his clown name. And ever since

"I'm up, damnit! No need to be bitchy!"

"Whatever, if you're not out here in five minutes I'm leaving your ass!"

"Go ahead! I'm not stoppin' you!"

Soon enough, Blitzø heard the door slam shut. He sighed and lied his head against his pillow for a moment before finally getting up. It didn't take him long to get ready for the day, it never does. In a little less than ten minutes, he was out the front door and on his way to school. 

He ignored Barbie when he spotted her in the hallway and just made his way to his locker where his saw his boyfriend waiting for him.

"New record, you made it with five minutes to spare," Fizz said with a chuckle. 

"Damn, that's surprising," Blitzø said, shoving some books from his backpack into his locker and grabbing what he needed before shutting the door rather harshly.

Fizz sighed, "did Barbie yell at you again?"

"Yeah. Can't blame her, though. After everything I did to her and all," Blitzø said nonchalantly, as if he already accepted everything as his fault.

"C'mon, Blitzø, you know it wasn't your fault. It was an accident. She'll come around eventually, just give her some time," Fizz said, placing a hand on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Now, let's get to class before we get detention again."

Blitzø nodded, wrapping an arm around Fizz's shoulder and leading them off to class.

Once they sat down in their seats, Blitzø behind Fizz, the bell rang, signaling for class to begin. Blitzø tapped Fizz on the back, already bored and desperately searching for attention, and a pencil. Fizz chuckled and smiled, passing a mechanical pencil to Blitzø out of his little bag of pencils and pens he keeps specifically to give him.

Almost the second the teacher started, Blitzø was down for the count. Fizz knew there was no way in hell that Blitzø was going to be awake for this class, he never was. It's not like this was an insanely hard class, it was quite easy to pass actually. All Blitzø had to do was not get caught sleeping, which Fizz was happy to assist with. It's not like he was a model student either, Blitzø has helped him multiple times when he pulled stunts like this.

Class went by rather quickly. The second the bell rang, signaling the end of the period, Fizz kicked Blitzø's desk to quickly wake him up. He shot awake and rubbed his eyes.

"Damnit, Fizz. Do you have to kick my desk every time? A little nudge isn't good enough?"

"Do you want to make it painfully obvious that you were sleeping?" Blitzø sighed and shook his head. Fizz smiled and rubbed the top of Blitzø's head, "that's what I thought. Now grab your shit and let's go."

~☆~

Classes were a bore and both Blitzø and Fizz were happy to head off to lunch. 

They grabbed their lunches from their lockers and made their way to their usual lunch table to meet up with their friends. 

Moxxie and Millie were already there sitting next to each other and yapping about whatever random thing they had going on in their classes while Stolas and Asmodeus were talking about a new thing Stolas had read in one of his new books. 

Blitzø and Fizz walked over, sitting across from each other.

"About time you two showed up," Moxxie said, followed by a chuckle.

"I hope you two weren't making out in the bathroom again," Stolas said jokingly.

Blitzø sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "god it was one time! And Fizz started it!"

Fizz looked at his boyfriend in shock, "I did no such thing, you horny fuck!"

"Bullshit, you were the one who kissed me first."

"And you're the one who pulled me into the stall. If you're not gonna give me the option to leave then I'm at least gonna embrace it," Fizz crossed his arms and looked away from Blitzø to which the other just glared at him and opened his lunch box.

"Whatever you say, babe. You totally wanted me."

"Not in the school bathroom."

The other four at the table simply laughed while watching the scene unfold. This was more or less a daily occurrence. The two wouldn't really fight, but there would always be some hilarious play argument about something that didn't really matter. It was funny.

In a span of maybe five minutes, the two went back to normal. Blitzø ate his lunch rather quickly to get some of his homework done. He never liked doing it at home mostly because he'd either get distracted or Barbie would start some kind of fight. Either way, unless he was at school or Fizzarolli's house, there was no way any homework would be getting done. No one dared bother him either. 

Though a distraction was inevitable, as Blitzø got hit in the back of the head with a balled-up piece of paper. Everyone at the table looked back, seeing Barbie with her friends, whom most were laughing aside from Barbie who was just genuinely ignoring the whole situation.

Blitzø sighed and picked up the paper, feeling tears building in his eyes. It was just the usual note, calling him a murderer and telling him that he should've died instead of his mom and that he should just kill himself. 

He crumpled the paper back up and threw it onto the table, watching as it rolled over to Stolas.

"Oh, Blitzø... is this what they've been telling you?" 

The note ended up getting passed around, and once it got to Fizz, he ripped it up and immediately wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"I'm so sorry, Blitzø."

Blitzø wiped the tears from his eyes. "Don't be, it's not your fault. I should be used to this shit by now. Besides, they're right. It should have been me. It's all my fault..."

Fizz placed his hands on either side of Blitzø's face, "don't you ever fucking say that shit again. It's not your fault and it will never be your fault. You did everything you could, you tried everything to save her. You got hurt trying to save her, badly hurt. Just because Barbie refuses to believe it doesn't mean it's not true. You deserve to be alive, Blitzø. You deserve to be here with the rest of us. I don't ever wanna hear that bullshit again." Blitzø gave a small smile and nodded, burying his face in the crook of Fizzarolli's neck. "Now how about we finish some of this chemistry homework?"

~☆~

"Hey Fizz, can I stay with you tonight? Barbie's having friends over, and I don't feel like dealing with it," Blitzø asked as he walked down the street with Fizz. 

School was over and Blitzø was desperate to be anywhere else but his own home.

"Yeah, defiantly. You still have everything you need in my room, right?" Blitzø nodded and laced his fingers together with Fizzarolli's, leaning his head against his shoulder; his own silent way of saying thank you. Fizz smiled and kissed the top of Blitzø's head, "you're welcome."

It didn't take them long to arrive at Fizzarolli's house, considering that he didn't live too far away from the school. Blitzø went over often, so him and Fizz just decided that Blitzø should leave some clothes and extra items at Fizzarolli's house just in case of situations like this where Blitzø didn't want to go home. Honestly, he was more a part of Fizzarolli's family than his own.

Fizz opened the door for Blitzø to walk in before he did. "Mom! I'm home and Blitzø is here too!"

Fizz's mom peaked her head around the corner, smiling when she saw the two boys. "Hello, Blitzø. How are you?"

"I'm fine, how are you?"

"I'm just swell. Are you boys hungry? I can get some dinner ordered."

Fizz knew Blitzø wasn't going to answer honestly. He would always say no every time something was offered to him, so Fizz would answer for him every time. "Yeah, sure. Thanks mom."

"You're welcome, sweetie. What are you thinking?" 

"Chinese sounds good. Same order as last time."

She nodded, "you got it."

Fizz gave his mom a quick hug before dragging Blitzø off to his room.

Overall, the second they sat down of Fizz's bed to play some games, Blitzø seemed happier. That brought Fizz's mood up. He handed Blitzø one of his PlayStation controllers and booted up Rocket League, leaning his head on top of Blitzø's.

"I hope you know I'm gonna kick your ass at this game again."

Blitzø chuckled, "not this time, circus boy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.7K 16
I recently fell in love with the Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss universe and couldn't help myself. This will be a book of various one-shots for the Stoli...
6.5K 228 59
Time. Space. Reality. It's more than a linear path. It's a prism of endless possibility, where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities...
392K 2.4K 16
You were an ordinary human but somehow without dying or doing any evil or sin in your life, you were brough to hell itself where you met people who i...
3.9K 69 25
Much like an 25 days of Christmas movie marathon, This is 25 one-shots for 25 days leading up to Christmas. A mix of Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel ho...