Cale in Transformers ✓

Por YaoiYurishipper

After living a peaceful and somewhat slacker life Cale passed away in old age. Only to wake up as a child in... Mais

1. Farewell and Waking Up
2. Searching for You
3. Bots and Cons
4. Meeting Officially
5. Different Encounters
6. Agents and Bases
7. Cubes, Sparklings and Cons
8. Things get a little Heated
9. Well, that happened!
10. Thinking of Solutions
11. Seven Months After The Fight
12. Dates and Planning
13. One Year Later
14. Different Interests
15. End of High School
16. Problems Crop Up
17. Change in Scenery
18. Fallen Returns
19. The World Finds Out
20. Egypt
21. The Matrix
22. Primus and The Primes
23. Gods are weird
24. Humans are weird too
25. Humans must be Protected From Themselves
26. College and Pestilence
26. Moon Base
28. College Final Year
30. Vampire to Cybertronian
31. The Knight Ship!
32. Staff of Creation
33. Time to manipulate Sentinel
34. Do not underestimate a Scammer
35. Winter Solstice and War
36. Mama Ratchet is Worried
37. The Assassin, the Necromancer and the Mage
38. Well of Sparks
39. Change
40. Time Flies when you are Happy

29. Trouble Magnet Indeed

648 35 15
Por YaoiYurishipper

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Megatron was tense, "How is he?"

Scalpel murmured, "Physically, he is alright."

Ratchet hummed looking at the brain waves, "Mentally however, he seems to be elsewhere."

Raon grouched, "It's that stupid God of Death."

Hong had a dark expression on her face, "I have no doubts it is his work."

Ohn nodded angrily, "It is not the first time either."

Optimus was alarmed but tried to remain calm, "Younglings, are you saying the Gods are holding Samuel with them?"

Raon sighed looking tired, "Yes, most likely. This is how he had ended up before."

Hong nodded, "It was before the war became worse and right before he passed away as Cale Henituse and was reborn here."

Ohn, "I still hate it when this happens."

Megatron froze, "But he is healthy, so he will not die."

Hong hissed, "If they dare I will hit them stupid."

Ohn growled, "As well as loot them and take their place."

Raon, "Or kill them, Sam found out how to do it. It's not easy but it's not impossible."

Ratchet sweat dropped, "Well, I hope it does not come to that."

Bumblebee called their attention, "He is waking up."

Sam opened his eyes, "Haaaaa.... "

Raon climbed on to the berth, "Dad, are you okay?"

Hong, "What did those stupid Gods want?"

Optimus was getting nervous, "Now, now, let's not insult them so openly."

Ohn sulked at him, "We would not insult them if they did not cause trouble for Dad over and over again."

Megatron laughed, "And that is how I know you are Sam's Sparklings."

Sam patted his kid's head, "I have good news and bad news. Could you call Miles in as well?"

Megatron eyed him then nodded, "Very well, but do not move from the berth. We found you unconscious on the floor of our room."

Sam waved, "I am not moving anywhere."

Miles walked in after a while, "Sam, thank sanity, you are okay. What did the Gods want this time?"

Jazz followed his charge slash youngling, "Ummm... How do you know it's the Gods meddling?"

Miles had an annoyed look on his face, "Because only they are capable of putting Sam in a forced sleep aside from his narcolepsy. Not to forget the Vitality of Heart makes Sam immune to basically any poison or medicine."

Optimus, "Yes, you informed us before I almost forgot that fact."

Bumblebee, "Miles is here, so, what are the good and bad news?"

Miles, "Bad news first. It's better to know and put it aside first."

Megatron, "Right. Sam?"

Sam, "Quintessa is heading this way to either destroy or enslave Earth."

Optimus, "Quintessa?"

Sam, "She just like the Fallen was exiled by her siblings. They are Quintess Prime's sparklings but only Quintessa became the way she is."

Megatron rubbed his helm, "Half our forces are already half way across the Universe searching for that killer. We are not exactly prepared."

Sam, "Well, time for good news. I have two actually."

Optimus, "Some good news would be nice."

Sam, "I know how to find the Knights of Cybertron. They are on planet Earth but in stasis inside a moving fortress."

Megatron, "Rodimus will be happy to know he was not wrong."

Miles, "That is one good news. What is the other one?"

Sam, "Lock was reborn here in this Universe as a Cybertronian a long time ago."

Raon, "Strong Lock? He is here?"

Hong, "Really? Sam really?"

Ohn, "Yay! Brother Lock will be with us soon."

Miles, "He is part of the Knights, isn't he? That is how you will find them."

Sam nodded looking very proud, "Yes, my little cub is a full grown Knight."

Megatron felt his lips twitch in amusement, "Is he another of your previous sparklings?"

Sam smiled softly, "Yes and I can't wait to introduce you to him. He has always been a survivor and a strong child. Well, he is no longer a child now, he is a Knight."

Miles, "Yes, he is. Sam, anything you need just tell us. We want Lock back too."

Optimus, "I have no doubt he would be happily welcomed into the ranks and family."

Ratchet, "My only question is if he is older or younger than us?"

Sam, "According to Primus.... Yes, he was there too."

Bumblebee, -I hope you all know, they just called Primus stupid.-

Megatron, -With good reason.-

Optimus looked like he swallowed a lemon, -Considering all of their past experiences, I think we cannot blame them.-

Jazz snorted, "Ignore them, what did Primus say?"

Sam eyed the frozen forms, "Well, according to him, Lock was a youngling of the oldest Knight who was also second in command. There were two reasons they stayed behind on this planet. The first was the Staff of Merlin, the proper name being Staff of Creation. The second was because Lock loved this planet and did not want to leave. He is a full - fledged Knight now of course and he is the same age as Drift."

Drift peaked in, "Did anyone say my name?"

Ratchet sighed, "Drift, actually come in please."

Drift perked up, "Anything I can do to help?"

Sam, 'His crush is so obvious.'

Miles, 'Just jump Ratchet already.'

Megatron, "We have a new mission and a new enemy."

Optimus nodded, "We need to prepare Earth for a possible invasion in the future."

Cade who was returning with a new equipment for Ratchet was absolutely shocked, "Woah! Woah! Woah! What is this about invasion?"

Ratchet, "Ah! Mr Yeager, better sit down. It is exactly as you heard, we received intel that a dangerous individual is approaching Earth."

Cade, "Should I get the rest of the staff ready for it? Banes may be young but she is good at what she does."

Optimus nodded, "Yes, prepare the Cybertronian med - bay for future emergencies. Stock up on Energon and extra parts. Ratchet a fully functional med - bay will be your top priority from now on."

Megatron, "Scalpel, you as well. Make sure the med - bay is not lacking anything."

Scalpel, "Understood, my Lord."

Ratchet, "Very well. Sam, physically you are fine but I suggest rest. You were active mentally for the whole night."

Sam, "What can I say? Gods love their hot gossip. They admitted it is not always they meet other Gods from another planet. Most of the time they are busy managing their own realms."

Cade, "Wait! Wait! Wait! Gods, as in plural. They are real? Like real, real?"

Sam, "Oh? Yeah, basically every God you read or heard about is real. And just like humans they can sometimes make stupid decisions. Not always luckily."

Cade, "I... I am going to go. This is something I need to sit on."

Sam, "Sure, take your time."

Ratchet, "You are a trouble magnet, I need my helpers in top shape."

Sam, "He would have found out sooner or later. Better when he is not doing anything."

Ratchet, "You should hold a meeting about this. This is important."

Scalpel, "Leave the med - bay to us, my Lords."

Optimus nodded and called for a meeting with the Cybertronians and their human partners and human security and soldiers. Optimus then relayed the information about Quintessa and how she was heading to Earth to either enslave or destroy the planet. Rodimus was visibly worried, his crew were not soldiers, his crew were civilians who wanted to help Cybertron. Ultra Magnus laid his servo on his young Prime's shoulder plate in silent support and comfort. They may not be warriors, but they would stand by Rodimus's side if he chose to fight for their second home. Earth was a second home for all of them, and many had found family among her inhabitants.

Rodimus, "Optimus, I have a feeling it was Sam who found out about this information."

Will deadpanned, "You did, didn't you?"

Sam shrugged, "Primus kidnapped me. It was honestly not my fault this time."

Ultra Magnus spluttered, "Primus what?"

Megatron mused, "Yes, our dear Primus has favourites apparently."

Arcee stared, "I am not even going to step into that situation. Just so you know, I am still connected with Elita and Chromia, even after we were stabilized. The two almost crashed into each other."

Sam, "Are they alright?"

Arcee smiled, "They are fine. Do not worry."

Keller sighed, "One way or another you always get involved, don't you kid?"

Marissa, "Well, if it is Cybertron's God who requested help, I don't think turning him down is a good idea."

Cade, "It's not just Primus who is in contact with him. But Earth's God too."

Rakesh, "Earth's God? You mean the Goddess Kali?"

Will, "Or Jesus?"

Sam, "They exist but at the moment are dealing with their own realm. I was only contacted so I could get the warning. They really can't interfere in the mortal world. The last time the Greek Gods interfered there was war."

Feng, "So, the Dragons in the stories?"

Sam, "Those are actually Predacons, old Cybertronians. Do not ever underestimate them. And yes, they are dragons and they are real."

Epps, "Simons is lucky he is on the moon right now."

Keller, "Should have dragged him into this meeting."

Simons, "No need! I came with Skywarp. Thank you for the ride."

Skywarp, "Welcome."

Simmons, "First aliens, now Gods? You really are a magnet for trouble."

Sam shrugged, "Not my fault. Anyway, they advised us to find the Knights of Cybertron since half the Cybertronian force is half way across the galaxy."

Simmons, "Knights? Like Knights of the old, Knights? Like old?"

Sam blinked, "Basically yes. You have a clue where they might be?"

Rodimus, "What? Oh come on! Why didn't you tell us?"

Simmons, "No one asked? And I am not sure if these guys are Knights, all I know is they are old."

Sam, "Show me!"

Simmons nodded and shuffled around a bit with his subspace case, a gift from Que, "Ah! Here we are."

Sam, "These are old vehicles."

Megatron, "They are old Decepticons and Autobots. Where did you get these pictures?"

Simmons, "I sneaked a camera in when I could and snapped up some photos."

Jazz gave an impressed whistle, "That is impressive."

Simmons, "Thank you. So, a visit to the Smithsonian?"

Sam, "We had plans for it but never got around to visiting yet."

Optimus contemplated it, "Let's go at the end of the week. We can make it a holiday for everyone. We will divide into three groups. Sam, Megatron and I will go to get the soldiers out of there. Ratchet will then take them in for a thorough check up."

Bumblebee had an understanding look at that, "After us Cybertronians with human partners will go. Then the third and fourth group will go the next day. No need to scare people."

Megatron, "Fine by me."

The rest of the week went by with the medics fussing over the med - bay or Sam making sure he was okay. The rest were busy preparing the different bases across the planet getting the attention of the media. Optimus had figured he should address the media to avoid any unnecessary panic among the civilians. They had decided to keep the flow of information on the need to know basis rather than give all of the information that they had learned over the week. Soon enough it was time to go to the Smithsonian museum for them and Sam was honestly excited.

Megatron, "So this is a museum."

Optimus looked like he had Christmas early, "Cybertron does not have museums only archives."

Bumblebee chuckled, "This is an experience for all of us."

Simmons, "Yo, chosen one. This way."

Sam made an annoyed face, "Really Simmons? Really?"

Simmons, "Kid, not only do you have Gods behind you but you find alien items just like Ash Ketchum catches Pokemon."

Raon, "I like Pokemon. Let's be reborn in that world next Dad."

Sam drawled, "Sureeee... "

Simmons, "Here they are! The twin Blackbirds. Do your thing chosen kid."

Sam, "Stop calling me that. Let's see now."

The Allspark inside Sam charged up and then a burst of energy occurred between the planes that woke them up from stasis. The two planes turned into two old Cybertronians who cursed at the sudden awakening and tried to get out of the museum. It was comical to hear them curse so much and Sam had a feeling they were not the Knights they were looking for and asked Optimus and Megatron to get them still. After a lot of calming down Sam focused on creating another wave and helped fix most of the rusting they were suffering from. The old parts would have to be dealt with by Ratchet, as Sam was not a medic.

Optimus, "What are your names? I am Optimus Prime, this is my brother High Lord Megatron."

Jetfire, "I am Jetfire and this is my twin Jetstorm. Jetstorm?"

Jetstorm, "Naru! You are my sweet Naru."

Sam's eyes widened, "Duke Fredo?"

Jetstorm, "My child, do you have any idea how painful it was when you died? No parent should ever bury their child."

Optimus gaped, "What?"

Megatron, "Explain."

Sam looked between them, "Well in this life he is Jetstorm but in a previous life. He was Duke Fredo a powerful Vampire and one of my adopted fathers."

Raon, "Vampire Gramps."

Hong, "Good to see you again."

Ohn, "Welcome back."

Simmons, "Vampire too now. You know what? Let's just go with it."

(To be continued...
How did you like this chapter?
Till next time my lovely readers.)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

239K 5.6K 38
Tak was Sam Witwicky's adopted brother, every thing was normal till they went to get a car. now every thing has gone from normal to chaos. Now it up...
82.8K 2.3K 13
{{ FINISHED }} When the twins Emilia and Sam Witwicky find themselves buying their first car, their only worry is how they're going to share it and s...
160K 4.5K 19
REWRITING || Transformers || Story 1 || You're friend of Sam Witwicky and what happens when robots called Autobots arrives on earth and their leader...
108K 2.4K 16
Calypso is the oldest daughter of William Lennox. She hardly speaks and spends almost all her time studying/doing homework, reading, and inventing. S...