Love In With You โ™ฅ๏ธ [Taekook...

By Taekooksis9

Boy x boy luv Shy boy and his cold professor In the Topmost University of Seoul where our Kook is a student... More

Introduction
Chapter-1 New teacher
Chapter-2 Meeting
Chapter-3 Past
Chapter- 4 Detention
Story Recommendation
Chapter- 5 Mrs.kim
Chapter-6 Tutoring
Chapter -7 Care
Chapter -8 Invitation
Chapter-9 Dinner
Chapter-10 Yeonjun
Chapter -11 Drunk Bunny
Not an update
Chapter -12 Blushy Blushy
1K CELEBRATION ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ
Chapter- 13 Night With Tae
Chapter-15 Accusation
Chapter-16 Theatre
Chapter-17 eavesdropped confession
Chapter-18 Teasing
Chapter-19 Kookie's Birthday

Chapter-14 Embarassment

124 8 0
By Taekooksis9

Continue....

Everybody steps out from the room but jehi and sana again peep in the room...

Only to saw a duo cuddling each other unknowingly...
They both giggles after thinking what would happen if they saw themselves like this, especially Taehyung..

Both goes from there while giggling and doing chit chats with each other...

Oh jehi...Sana said out of nowhere which make jehi flinched...

What...She replied and sigh in relief..

We go there to wake them up, instead of waking them we are taking their pictures.. I'm going now..see it's already eight..Sana said and jehi hold her wrist preventing her to go..

We should let them,they only get a weekend to sleep peacefully, we should not wake them up, let them rest..Jehi said and sana nod listening her concernedly statement..

You are right jehi, but taehyung won't be happy cause he usually wake early, it's in his habit, so atleast let me wake him or he will be mad...Sana said and jehi sigh in frustration and roll his eyes..

You know jehi they sleep late at night..when I am going to kitchen last night to drink water, I think to check them that they slept or not but when I steps nears the door I listen a sound of laughing coming from taehyung's room...Jehi whisperes in her ears while expanding her doe eyes..

Really..Sana asked with surprised and jehi nodded..

Okay, so let them or they can't get enough sleep..Sana speaks and hold jehi's palm...

They both go downstairs and sit on the sofa.
At a time jehi phone rings.
She saw the caller id and pick the call with constant smile on her face..

Yes hobi...

Mom when you're coming
Here..

wait a minute..

Okay mom..

Jehi put her phone on mute and asked Sana. Finally they decided to go after doing dinner. Jehi also call hobi to join them and ask him to bring some things also..

Okay bye hobi
Take care...

Okay bye mom
Takecare of yourself
Too..
Hang up

With taekook

Jungkook squint his eyes in sleep and move his face in left side :in other words more near to taehyung unknowingly...

Kook move his fingers and feel something smooth on it.... The wind blow gently make the white curtain sway in air....The shiver run through his spine and kook attach himself more to his human pillow...

On the other side taehyung feel some ticklish sensation on his waist and something heavy on himself like someone is caging him in between..

He squint his eyebrows in sleep and open them slowly...His face unknowingly shift to the left side..Feeling something utterly smooth on his cheeks..

Jungkook open his eyes slowly when he feel something smooth on his lips...

His eyes more like expand in shock when he found his lips on taehyung cheek and also his hand that are placed on his tummy and legs...He immediately remove his lips and hastily sit on bed and found tae confused expression who wake up after sudden movement of younger...

The deep shade of red covered his whole face and ear...

Shit...it's already 8:30, why don't mom wake me up....Taehyung said in his deep hoarse which make jungkook flinched who his in the daze previously...

Jungkook also check the time and again ready to sleep cause for him this time is Nothing. He sleeps till 10-11 and sometimes in afternoon also.

He again covered himself in the blanket which make taehyung furrow in confusion...

He shrugged it off while thinking that he wake up after sometime by his own, unknown by the fact that jungkook already goes in his dreamland..

After some minutes...
Taehyung came out from the bathroom while moving his finger on his hair and the towel hanging around his neck.

9:00 am

His outfit

When he found jungkook still on the bed his eyebrows squint in confusion..

He goes to the right side of the bed and shakes jungkook by holding his shoulder...who whine in sleep due to disturbance..

Mom..Don't disturb me..let me sleep...He said and cover himself more in the blanket..

Taehyung flip his blanket in a moment that make jungkook annoy..He set up on the bed reluctantly with eyes closed ...

He pouts and slowly open his eyes and moved his head to right side and saw tae who is folding his hand on the chest and already gazing him..

Kook eyes flung open and stand beside the bed and he gulp down his saliva and stutter badly...

I...I...I think....I..I need..to...to go wash..washroom..He says and goes from there to the bathroom..

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at his stuttering..

Why his cheek is red..is he got a fever..I said him to not to sit in the cold air...and now face the consequences..He says to himself and shake his head and go outside of the room...while he is stepping down from stairs..he saw no-one is present in the hall..he roam his gaze around and goes to kitchen, except that they must be here.
He peeps inside the kitchen and saw no-one there he furrowed his eyebrows.

He goes inside the kitchen and open the lid of every container but all is empty...

When he is going out with one hand in his pocket while humming some random melody...his gaze fell on the two plates that are covered with another sets of plates beside stoves...He squint his eyebrows and pick the plate. To his surprise the plate is full of food..

He pick up the plate of another container and found the exact food on it....

He doesn't like to eat alone so he think to wait for sometime to eat with kook...In a mean time he heat up the food and place it on a dining table...

After some minutes kook come out from the bathroom and directly go outside of the room to eat breakfast...Rat is dancing in his tummy now....

He quickly run downstairs while skipping one stairs in between...

Taehyung notice kook and go to the dining area where he already place the food and then both eat together where kook is didn't speak up a word due to what happen in the morning...

His cheeks is constantly red all the time while eating ,where taehyung notices and decided to ask him once....

Where kook ignore the question by coughing vigoursly...

After doing the breakfast... taehyung call his mom and found that all are in the house park...taehyung and jungkook also join them..

Oh hello mom..good morning..kook said in the cheerfull voice...and hug her from behind

Good morning kookie...She said and kiss his cheek..

Everybody is seeing them with aww...Kook leaves her and greet everyone...

Where taehyung only greets Sana and jehi..

Lisa push Jennie by her shoulder....Lisa whisper something in her ear and Jennie let out an ohh and then smirk eventually...same goes to lisa...

No..no jen this is not good let's show this, this is good...Lisa whisper in Jennie's ears and slide the photo to right side

You are right lisu...She said and gives her a thumbs up

Their smirks get more wider...and then

Done...Both said in unison in whisper...
Both shove their phones in their pocket and goes to their mom..

*Ting*
Both taekook phone get sounds in unison..

Both take out their phone and then....

*Boom*

What the...Both said in unison and their eyes get expand in shock...

Both gulps in unison and saw each other with their mouth open...

They receive a photo from their
Not so innocent sisters...

In the photo jungkook is almost upon the taehyung..And we talk about his quilt, it is throwed up on the floor and taehyung is holding jungkook thin waist protectively....

Looks like a married couples in their mom eyes...

After this taehyung goes inside the house not want to embarass jungkook more or *cough* more like to embarras himself from others..

Same goes to jungkook he goes inside the house not wanting to get teased....

Taehyung directly go in his room shutting the room with thud which make jungkook flinch on his steps...

Taehyung locked the room from inside and walking back and forth cursing himself for his stupidity...

And on the other side jungkook sit on the sofa with neutral expression and then eventually lay on the sofa and began to whine like a child...

how can I face him now....oh god...He fake cries after some minutes he start to rolling on the floor and began to whine...His drama goes like this for few minutes then he goes to his mom by taking so much guts...
He said to her that if they can go to the home now but she said that Sana already invite hobi here for dinner now she can't deny her...

Jungkook goes from there and again began to whine like a child...stomping his feet on the floor..

Only god knows how he face him now..

He pulled his hair in frustration and sit on the sofa and calm himself by taking a deep breath...

you can do it kook...you can do....it..He mumbles and again take a deep breath...

Kook..Jehi call out his name and sat beside him...

Yes mom...He replied her grinning widely hoping that she called him for going home...but his smile fall when he listen her next words..

Mmm...I already tell hobi for bring your books here and as well your clothes ,as you're already here taehyung will teach you for some extra hours and about hobi he must be here after sometime, Is that okay for you....
Jehi ask him and carress his head in gentle manner...

Okay mom...it's alright...He replied her with a smile and gives her a thumbs up..

She mirrored his smile and peck his forehead...

After jehi goes jungkook dug his head into nearest pillow and let out some words which let out in muffles...

His hair get all messy after he again set up on the sofa

No mom it's not alright, atleast not for me...He mumbles and pull his hair...

.

.
.
.

Jehi opens the door after listening the door bell several times...

Her smiles get wider when he saw hobi on the door...

Hello mom....Hobi said and hug her...

Hello hobi.. she said and place a peck on his forehead...

She saw a bag around his shoulders..and tell him to place it on a sofa....

Sit hobi, I'm coming in a while....Jehi said and goes from there and tip tap on his phone

Hello...kookie....

Yes mom

Where are you

I'm coming mom,
I know you just called me
for This...

So come here
Fast, okay

Okaaaayyy...
He said and hang up the call

And after some seconds kook come down from the rooftop and saw a hobi on the sofa.

He instantly goes to him and sat beside him...

Hyung...He said and hug him..

How is my kookie here hmmm....hobi said and ruffled his hair...

I'm alright hyung..but I wanna go home pwease....He said in a baby voice and show his most innocent look you ever see in your life...

Why kookie...why you wanna go home hmmm..are you not feeling well here...hobi asked and pinch his both chubby cheeks who are get more puff due to pouting...

No hyung..it's not like that but...He says and began to play with hobi's coat button while pouting constantly...

But..what kookie...hobi asked and kook shook his head

It's nothing hyung..and....He says and eyes goes on a bag that are place on the sofa..

Did you really brings my book and clothes hyung...Kook asked him and in reply hobi nod his head..

Why didn't you want that...hobi asked playfully and kook shook his head...

where is mom hyung, she called me here..kook asked him and hobi instantly understand what it could be.....

Mom..called you just for informing you that I am here nothing more...hobi replied and jungkook let out a oh...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now jungkook is in taehyung room, of course taehyung is not present in the room...

Jungkook unpack the bag and found books, clothes, shower gel and body lotion (vanilla scented) moisturizer and his lip balm...

He shook his head at his hyung and goes inside the washroom while taking his clothes and shower gel...

After some minutes kook come out from the bathroom in the bathrob while humming some melody...

His leg get stiff in air when he raise her head...he blink his eyes multiple times and hastily close the door with thud and pat his chest with running heart...

He decided to change his clothes in the room but all his plan get crashed when he saw a random person in the room..

The person is equally shocked as the kook are...the person we are taking about as known as kim taehyung who are here to get some pen and paper as tomorrow is surprise test for everyone even for kook also....

Taehyung hurriedly goes outside of the room and again goes inside his study room...where he usually spend his time..

Wow..kook what a luck you got...kook said and pat his back...

His outfit:-

.
.
.
.
Sana and jehi call everyone while placing the food on the table...

After some minutes everyone come in the dining area and began to enjoy the food....

After some minutes....
Everybody finishes their lunch and goes into their room...

While sana and jehi is washing dishes...

And with taekook...

Did you understand this...Taehyung asked and kook nod in reply

Okay...Now show me this... Taehyung gave him a question and give him to do it..

Done..kook said and gave him his pen and paper back while smiling weakly

Tae nod his head

It is right, it is impressive you are really doing well nowadays...Taehyung praise him and jungkook bend his head to hide his Blushy face...

Tae is now having so much effect on him...like even his movements of eye, movement of his body, and more importantly his word...leaving so much affect on him nowadays...

Okay, now tell me what you've to understand now...Tae asked him and jungkook raise his head and tae shift the book towards jungkook..

Jungkook flips the many pages and found his constant doubt but he didn't get a time to ask him...

Jungkook point at a question and shift the book towards the Taehyung...

Which question...Tae asked him and raise his brow...

He get raise up from his place slightly to reach the book and then he point at the question which he get the doubt on....

This...He said and raise his head and found Taehyung inches away from him...he clear his throat and again settle himself on his seat...and drink the water from nearest glass that are placed on the table...

Okay...Tae said and explain him the question and many doubts that jungkook asked...

Okay is that clear...He said and jungkook reply him with a 'yes'

Then the image of jungkook that he seen previously in his room get around his mind...He shook his head slightly....

He pick up the glass and drink all the water in a gulp and then face jungkook who are founding more doubts to ask...

He then look at the glass and his mouth parted slightly after realising that jungkook also drank the water from this glass..

He put the glass on the table again...

And after that he again began to teach him and ask him several times that if he had any doubt..
.
.
.
.
.
And on other side lisa and Jennie is in the car driving to delight cafe...

The car stops infront of cafe both steps out from the car and goes inside it...

Both glance around the cafe and didn't found jimin in any table...

Both girls flinch when they feel a light taps on their shoulders...

Hello girls...jimin said and smiles a little...

Hello....Both said in unison and mirrored his smile..

Jimin walks to a table and both follow him...

Take your seats...jimin said and gesture them to take their seats..

Both nod and jimin also take his seat...

Waiter...jimin called out a random waiter and in a second he came to them..

Yes sir....He said with a diary and pen in his hand to note down their orders...

One cappuccino and...jimin said and gestures both to tell their orders...

A glass of water and one espresso please...Jennie and lisa hastily tell their orders...

Waiter goes from there...

I didn't think you both really came here...sorry for disturbing both of you but I really have to tell you something and I also need a favour from both of you...

Which favour..Both said at a same time and frown in confusion...

Mmm..i'll tell you this later, first listen what I am gonna tell you...Jimin said and both nodded

At a time waiter comes and places their
Orders gently on table..

Enjoy!..Waiter said while bowing slightly and then goes from there...

Jimin nodded and open his mouth to sip his cappuccino...
He lick his lips and again place the cup on the table...

Yess...lisa said taking jimin attention..

Yeah...I..

_________________________________

If you have something in your mind regarding my story please tell me...

✧(⁠>⁠o⁠<⁠)✧

Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 1.9K 49
แต—แตƒแต‰แตแต’แต’แต [Completed; include some smut bonus] โ ๐–ช๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰! ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ- โž โ ๐–ฎ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—? โž โ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๏ฟฝ...
35.8K 1.3K 28
The story of a student and her strict professor โ€ข~ Which begins with small fights and ends with lots of love. Y/N a college student has a crush on...
317K 11.6K 50
Jung Y/n, the young student, has been given the chance to go to a very well maintained college with Biology as her major. Her professor seems to have...
250K 13.2K 30
The story is about two medical students, the one who is the senior named ๐–ฉ๐–จ๐–ฌ๐–จ๐–ญ and the junior YN. yn has huge crush on jimin, and the whole...