For The Love of Family (Narut...

Galing kay Duck_The_Author

Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Number One Most Unpredictable knucklehead ninja. In his village however, was a hell... Higit pa

Chapter 1 "Naruto's 'Family' Returns"
Chapter 2 "Team 7"
Chapter 3 "Bell Test!, Naruto's Unpredictability"
Chapter 4 "A Day Off, A rather interesting day"
Chapter 5 "D Rank Missions!, Naruto Meets the kyuubi"
Chapter 6 "Negotiating with the kyuubi!, Getting a C-Rank mission!"
Chapter 7 "Mission Wave! We must protecc!" Pt.1
Chapter 8 "Mission Wave! Not sneaky enough!" Pt.2
Chapter 9 "Mission Wave! A Failed Escape!" Pt.3
Chapter 10 "Mission wave! Alliance for the last day!" Pt.4
Chapter 12 "Mission Wave! One odd Morning!" Final Pt.
Chapter 13 "Memories, suffered for nothing"
Chapter 14 "Return to Konoha!, A Sannin's Mistake"
Chapter 15 "Training!"
Chapter 16 "Stormy Nights"
A quick Announcement
Chapter 17 "Sickness"
Chapter 18 "Plans to leave, What kind of fever is this!?"
Chapter 19 "Day's without Naruto"
Guys.
Chapter 20 "Recovery"
"The Last Vote"
Chapter 21 "The Chunin Exams, A fellow Jinchuriki" Pt. 1
Chapter 22 "The Chunin Exams, A Sand friend" Pt. 2
Chapter 23: "The Chunin Exams, A Fake One!?"
Chapter 23: "The Chunin Exams, The start of everything" Pt. 3
Chapter 24: "The Chunin Exams, The Forest." Pt.4
Chapter 25 "The Chunin Exams, The Snake" Pt. 5
(Reminder)
Another Reminder (lol)
Chapter 26: "The Chunin Exams, Encounter!" Pt. 6
Hi Guys.

Chapter 11 "Mission Wave! Battle on the bridge!" Pt.5

1.1K 30 38
Galing kay Duck_The_Author

𝐀𝐍: 𝐘𝐨 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞!

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟏𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰!

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐨!! 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫? 𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐝? 𝐎𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭? 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞!

𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭.

𝐊𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝟏𝟐𝟑

𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐬𝟐𝟑𝟒 (𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞)

𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐧

𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐲𝐚𝐧𝟏𝟑𝟏𝟎

=

"Greetings" (Talking)

'What?' (Thinking/Thoughts)

"𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬" (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

'𝐇𝐮𝐡?' (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

=
-The Next Day-

Around 6:13 a.m., it was just another day in the land of waves. Since they left Konoha, Naruto hadn't trained, so when he woke up, it was the ideal opportunity to get in some training before Gato showed up later. Naruto and Haku made the decision the previous day to write Gato a letter informing him that he would have to kill the elderly guy on his own if he wanted to, and of course they had to trick him into coming out so they could finally kill him.

The negotiation with Haku went well. After their conversation, Naruto offered Haku to join Konoha with Zabuza. Naruto didn't want them to be missing-nins because, despite their strength, it is too dangerous and they could die and Naruto didn't want that. Haku responded to his offer by saying that Zabuza would be the one to decide whether or not to accept it, to which Naruto agreed. Then, they left.

After they defeat Gato, the land of waves will at last be free. Because Naruto knew Gato would summon his strongest soldiers to attack the village, he had to be ready.

Naruto was walking through the forest to train and after reaching the fields, Naruto stopped to enjoy the fresh air and the breathtaking beauty of the surrounding environment.

When Naruto closed his eyes and lay down on the ground, he could hear the soothing sounds of the natural world. He could also see the gorgeous shadows that the sunlight created on the trees, especially in the early morning when the sunlight was his favorite color, orange.

Feeling drowsy once more, Naruto says, "Ahhhh, this is nice..."

After a short while... He fell asleep, and to be honest, I wouldn't blame him-the peaceful forest, the rustling of the leaves, the singing of the birds, the gorgeous sunlight, and having no loud noises and people who would wake him up allowed him to sleep in peace. Naruto slept till 1:00 p.m. and he wasn't an early riser. Getting up early these days merely just to train is such a drag for him.

=

"WHAT!!? How dare they tell me what to do!! Get all of the available men and prepare to annihilate the whole village!!"
A diminutive man says, wearing tiny sunglasses, who seemed to be reading a letter.

"Yes gato-sama! What about the demon brothers? Should we break them out of their prison cell?" A male responds,

The short man who was now known as "gato" considered it for a moment before deciding.

"Yes, we're gonna need as much people as we can get, break the other prisoners out of their cells too and hire them, that Zabuza brat and his sidekick are going to pay for betraying me! Now go!" Gato yells,

"Hai!" exclaims the man as he quickly exits the room to alert gatos men.

-Meanwhile-

"-Dont know.......-at happened?.......- Leave him be-" The noise of someone having a conversation caused Naruto to slowly stir. He could only make out a few words of what they were saying and couldn't understand what was actually being said.

Naruto turned over in order to find a more comfortable sleeping position. Then, from a distance, he heard footsteps that were increasing louder by the second, probably someone approaching him.

"Sochi...wake up sochi, you'll get sick if you keep sleeping here" said the voice, while rocking him gently so he would wake up.

"No...leave..me...alone" Naruto says, although it sounded more like a
(moowimmimn...me.manone...mownn)

"*sigh* Sochi it's 2:30 p.m. right now, we have to go help Tazuna finish the bridge now." The speaker continues,

With a sigh, Naruto sits up slowly and stretches his arms. He idly glances about and notices Kushina, Kakashi, and Naruko.

Curious, Naruko asks, "What were you doing here, Nii-san?"

"Training," Naruto said sluggishly as he straightened up and cleared his orange jumpsuit of any dust.

Taking in his surroundings, Kakashi remarks, "It doesn't seem like you were training."

"I was about to train, but then I fell asleep, I'm not a morning person..... And shut up." Naruto remarks as he leaves.

Sighing, Kakashi follows Naruto, with Kushina and Naruko following closely after, and the four of them made their way directly to Tazuna's Bridge.

"Hey guys! Glad you could make it!" Sakura joyfully exclaims as she waves at the four people that are approaching them.

"Hey Sakura, any sign of Zabuza yet?" Naruko says but Sakura simply shakes her head.

Sakura responds, "No, not yet, but they should be here soon."

Naruto overheard what they were talking about, but how did they know Zabuza was supposed to meet here? Since Haku and Naruto were the only ones talkin yesterday, how do they know about it? As he considered it, Naruto came to the conclusion that Zabuza and Haku had written a letter and sent it to tazuna's home but they just had read it without asking for his permission. You know that the letter was intended for him? How come they opened it without his permission?

A loud thud startled Naruto out of his reverie as he was buried in thinking. Gazing in that direction, he saw Haku standing and removing her mask, and Zabuza was crouching; it appeared as though they had just arrived.

"I'm glad you could make it, Zabuza Momochi," Kakashi remarks.

"I apologize Kakashi of the sharingan and the red death for trying to kill the old man and the kids," Zabuza says surprising kushina and kakashi.

"Woah, what's with the apologizing stuff there's no need for formalities either, just call me Kakashi and call her kushina." Kakashi responds.

After speaking with Haku back in their cave, Haku persuaded him to apologize to them. "Seemingly that were now on good terms with each other I figured I should apologize for what I did."

"no sweat, Zabuza" Kakashi replies.

While kushina and kakashi were speaking with Zabuza, the three genins were observing the beautiful girl, who had a confused expression on her face and was wondering why the three were staring at her.

"Who are you?" Sakura asks, finally breaking the strange silence.

"Haku," Haku says, sounding as indifferent as always.

Naruto walked up to Haku and grinned, Haku grinned back.

Naruto smiles and says, "Glad you could convince him to accept my offer, you know? I didn't think the demon of the mist would turn into a good guy."

"It took a while, but yes I managed to convince him to accept your offer" Haku replies.

Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruko gazed at the two, their expressions displaying confusion.

Sakura inquires, "Do you two know each other?"

Naruto, being a bad liar he is says, "Huh?, oh yeah, we kinda met... Uhh... When I got lost."

Sakura narrowed her eyes at this and deadpanned a little, thinking that Naruto and Naruko were indeed twins because of how terrible liars they both are.

"Tell me the truth, Naruto. I know your lying." Sakura demands, with a stern expression on her face.

Not unwilling to reveal how they met, Naruto says, "*sigh*, look we just know each other ok?"

"Your just pretending to know her aren't you?" Sakura asks.

"But we do know each other! Isn't that right Haku-chan?" Naruto remarks, Thoughtlessly forgetting he had spoken the word "chan" once more which caused Haku to blush a little, but Naruko noticed.

As soon as the three genins heard Naruto speak the "chan" part, curious expressions appeared on their faces.

"Haku...chan?" Sakura says.

"Huh? What?" Naruto asked in confusion.

"N-nevermind," responds Sakura.

Sakura let out a sigh and decided not to bother Naruto any longer, since it would only irritate Naruko. She's mildly shocked that Naruko hasn't become enraged with her yet.

As Tazuna turned to watch the three jounins talk to one another he was relieved that the person who attacked him had switched sides and that he could now work on the bridge without interruption. At least that was his belief.

"Sooo, Haku right?" inquires Naruko.

"Yes, what is it?" Haku answered.

"How do you and nii-san know each other?" Naruko says, getting straight to the point.

When she said "nii-san," Haku was a little confused, but then it dawned on her that she was Naruto's sister, or rather Naruto's twin because upon glancing at Naruko, she can see the resemblances and they both looked the same....Well... they looked too much the same.

"Well, I found Him unconscious when you were fighting zabuza-sama, I checked his pulse and used one of my senbons to check his blood, it turns out he has poison. So I took him and treated him until he got better, that's pretty much how we met." Haku summed up,

"Oh, I see," Naruko remarks. Just as she opened her lips to talk again, Tazuna let out a scream.

"Agghhhh!!" Tazuna's cry drew in all of the observers.

"What is it, Tazuna?" a worker says, becoming pale as he looks in Tazuna's direction.

"Tazuna, what's wrong?" Kakashi asks, as he turns to face Tazuna and his eyes widen.

Everyone appeared surprised as well.

With a clenched fist, Naruto was enraged at the sight of Inari and Tsunami tied together on the first ship's dock, as well as the fact that Gato was arriving with three boats full of armed individuals.

Zabuza gripped the handle of his sword, preparing for a battle.

"Everyone get out of here now! We'll handle gato." Kushina exclaimed as all of the workers fled, with the exception of Tazuna.

"Tazuna, you have to go too!" Kakashi exclaims.

"No, not without my daughter and my grandson!" Tazuna responds.

Kakashi pulls out a kunai and says, "Alright, but stay back so you'd be safe, it's still our mission to protect you, you know?"

The boats were getting closer, and everyone was getting apprehensive, but they weren't going to wait.

"Sasuke!" Kakashi shouts,

"Yeah!" Sasuke exclaims and runs, jumping up and making some handsigns
he yelled,

"Katon!: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!"
(Fire Style!: Great Fireball Technique!)

The first boat was hit by a sizable fireball that Sasuke blasted out, frightening the occupants. However, a hired missing-nin stopped Sasuke's fire jutsu with a water jutsu.

"Damn." Sasuke muttered beneath his breath.

Just as Kakashi was ready to leap into the boat, two figures leaped into the sky.

Kakashi yells, "Everyone! Get out of the way!" as they all part ways.

When the two figures touched down, a shocked expression appeared on everyone's face.

"The demon brothers!?" Sakura shouts,

"I thought they were held in prison?" Naruko asks.

Under their masks, the demon brothers grinned and answered,

"We were held in prison, but Gato broke us out and now you will pay for what you guys did to us last time!" One of the demon brothers exclaims.

The boat came to a stop as they were speaking, and Gatos me jumped down and formed a massive mob. Everyone became anxious, unsure of how to handle such a crowd. Naruto, in particular, was particularly tense since he was seeing brief flashbacks of his past; he was beginning to sweat and hyperventilate. Naruto attempted to forget the traumatic tortures he had endured at the hands of the Konoha villagers, as well as any events that might have brought them to mind.

A person exclaims, "Everyone! Let's go! Don't give them time to think and make plans!" as the enormous crowd begins to flee. A person exclaims.

Everyone readied themselves as the massive mob approached.

"Sasuke! Now!" Kakashi shouts,

"Right!"

"Katon!: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!"
(Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique!)

As Sasuke blows out a huge fireball, Kakashi threw shurikens inside and made handsigns,

"Ninpō!: Shuriken Kage-Bunshin no Jutsu!"
(Ninja Art: Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique!)

A number of fire-coated shuriken emerged from the flame and shot toward the crowd, impaling most of them and engulfing some in the fireball. This time, the mob tried to throw shurikens of their own, but were stopped by mirror-like walls that appeared to be made of ice. As the ice walls began to move around the bridge, Haku jumped into one of the ice mirrors and appeared to duplicate herself inside. She then grabbed senbons and threw them towards the mob, followed by her other clones in the mirror.

The number of people on the bridge was significantly reduced by Haku's senbon attack, but the two other boats had already arrived with several of Gatos men, all of them engaged in battle; the four genins were standing by in case one of them managed to get past the three jounins.

With the help of Senbons and Haku's ice mirrors, Kushina, Kakashi, and Zabuza created several shadow and water clones of themselves, severely impeding the progress of the Gatos men. However, the four genins weren't content to just watch. Naruto sighed; even though it seemed like everything was under control, he still wanted to help.

"I'm going!" Naruto says as he started running.

"Nii-san! Wait! It's too dangerous!" Naruko says stretching her arm out in attempt to stop him but failed, so she ran after him instead.

"I'm going as well" Sasuke says as he runs towards the bridge as well.

"W-What? Sasuke! Wait up!" Sakura days as she follows Sasuke.

"I'm just gonna stay here! Don't mind me!" Tazuna says as he sighs and sits down near a tree.

Naruto was moving closer to the bridge, if he had to show them that he could handle missions like this, they might stop offering him to train with minato, as he arrived he made a familiar handsign and yelled,

"Kage-Bunshin no Jutsu!"
(Shadow-clone Technique!)

Then ten clones of Naruto appeared, each brandishing a kunai as they leaped into the throng of people. Kushina was taken aback by Naruto's sudden leap into battle, realizing that he would die if he continued to fight without caution.

Kushina yells at the real Naruto, "Sochi! Get back-it's too dangerous for you!" to get his attention.

Naruto responds angrily, "I can handle myself, Kushina-sama!" and receives a reluctant nod from the redhead.

After Naruto created five more shadow clones and sending them into battle, Naruko, Sasuke, and Sakura arrived there and began lending a hand as well. Naruto then turned to face one of the boats and noticed that Inari and Tsunami were still tied together without a guard, so he seized the opportunity to save them.

While everyone was preoccupied, Naruto slipped beneath the bridge, being extremely careful not to be noticed or caught. He approached the boat quietly and landed on the deck, then he sprinted in the direction of Inari and Tsunami 🌊, severing their ropes with a kunai to release them.

"Thank you very much, Naruto was it?" Tsunami says,

"Yeah it's me, come on we need to get out of here!" Naruto says,

Considering that Naruko had told him the other night that their lives were easy and calm while he was grieving for his father, Inari glanced at Naruto with a faint sense of shame. This must be Naruko's sibling, the one who suffered the most.

Naruto led them to a small boat that was tacked onto the larger vessel, which he carefully rowed in the direction of Tazuna and land. As they proceeded slowly beneath the bridge, Naruto could hear the combat going on above them.

As they slowly approach land, Naruto makes two shadow clones to scout ahead in case someone might ambush them.

"All right we're here, Tazuna is just about that way near the bridge, we need to get you guys home safely." Naruto says pointing at the direction where Tazuna is.

The three of them walked carefully around the small misty forest, arriving near the bridge they saw Tazuna sitting down on the tree looking worried.

"Hey, Tazuna!" Naruto says,

Tazuna looked beside him and his eyes widened and a wide smile formed on his face.

"Tsunami! Inari!" Tazuna shouts as he ran towards them giving them a hug.

"You two almost gave this old man a heart attack you know?" Tazuna says hugging them tighter.

"I'm glad your okay dad, come on let's get out of here before we get swarmed with Gatos men." Tsunami says as she pulls out of the hug.

"All right then, I'll escort you guys home" Naruto says, as he makes ten shadow clones and reinforced them with chakra.

"These reinforced clones can take several hits, we'll be safe if we ever get ambushed" Naruto says.

=
-Meanwhile on the bridge-

"Guh!" Sasuke gasped in pain as a hired missing-nin kicks him in the stomach,

"Sasuke!" Sakura shouts as she throws three kunais simultaneously towards the missing nin, at the same time she grabs Sasuke and leaps out of harm's way.

Even though the crowd was beginning to overwhelm them due to their sheer numbers alone, a few missing ninjas, and the demon brothers, they were still able to stop them by blocking them with Haku's almost indestructible Ice mirrors.

Zabuza Being Zabuza, he enjoyed killing people, especially when there were no consequences; he could go crazy in battle.

While Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruko were assisting the three jounins by throwing kunais and throwing shurikens, or, in Sasuke's case, spamming the fireball Jutsu, they were not permitted to engage in combat because it was too risky for them with gato and his men attacking at full force and as a result, this mission was elevated to an A-rank or higher.

As the number of Gatos men decrease the easier it is for them to stop gato and his plans, but then all of the Gatos men jumped back a few feet as they were fighting, which confused everyone but it made sense when the mob made a path and looked over to the end of the unfinished bridge, where Gato stood with an evil smirk on his face.

"Well, well, well, Good to see you again Zabuza, the Dick of the Mist!" Gato shouts, causing Zabuza to clench his teeth in anger.

"Don't let him get to you Zabuza, he's just tricking you into attacking him and you could get killed" kakashi says,

"Hmph, like that thing could control my emotions" Zabuza responded.

"Well, now that it seems like you are all getting tired, why not take a rest?" Gato says smiling menacingly.

"Shut up gato! Your never getting past us!" Kushina says,

"Hahaha! Your all eventually going to get tired and die! Everyone attack them now!" Gato shouted as the huge mob started running towards them again,

Everyone prepared and decided to finish this once and for all,

"Zabuza! Let's go!" Kakashi shouts,

"Alright!" Zabuza shouted as well as he and kakashi both made handsigns.

"Suiryū!: Mizu Ryū no Jutsu!"
(Water Style!: Water Dragon Jutsu!)

Gato and his soldiers were startled as two enormous water dragons suddenly materialized out of the water and began to roar.

"Everyone now!" Kushina exclaims as she and the other genins launch shurikens and kunais at the Gatos men, who let down their guard in the face of the water dragons. Sasuke applied fire enhancement to the shurikens and kunais using his fire jutsu, impaling the majority of the targets while only scratching the others.

"Now!" Kakashi and Zabuza exclaim at the same time, utilizing the water dragons to attack the guys who are still standing. The water dragons flooded the entire bridge, but people within were not carried away.

"Ha! You just flooded us with water! That's not going to work!" One of Gatos men says,

"Haku!" Zabuza shouted, Both him and Kakashi are trying to keep the water stay atop of the bridge.

Haku leaps to her feet, drawing the attention of the gatos men. She then begins to make hand gestures, lands on the water's surface by freezing the water on her feet, while putting her palms down on the surface of the water, she yells

"Aisurirīsu!: Aisureiku!"
(Ice Release!: Ice Lake!)

Then, in an instance, the water turned into a tiny lake of ice, encasing all of the gatos men in a thick layer of ice that extended from their stomachs to their legs. The combined use of water style and ice release stunned Gatos men, but the majority of the men who were able to keep their hands up and avoid freezing began making hand signals as they attempted to utilize jutsu to cut through the heavy layer of ice.

"I don't think so," Haku says as she performs another set of handsigns,

Then, Haku raises her arms, making use of the hazy and damp environment of the area, using her Ice release to freeze the damp air surrounding them and create snow-like particles, she stretched her arms forward and yells,

"Aisurirīsu!: Fuyu no Fubuki!"
(Ice Release!: Winter Snowstorm!)

A huge gust of icy wind - similar to a snowstorm - blew through the bridge successfully freezing everyone who was stuck on the ice.

"Alright!" Naruko yells victoriously,

"I'm glad it's finally over" Sakura breathlessly says as a wave of relief wash over her now that everything is finally over.

"Hn"

"W-what....is...this?" One of Gatos men managed to blurt out.

"It's ice, obviously" Haku says as she started walking away,

"Nice job Haku" Zabuza says,

"Thank you, Zabuza-sama" Haku says panting a little as she jumps down from the big block of ice.

Haku was worn out. She hadn't felt this tired out since she was training her ice release when Zabuza brought her in, but that was to be expected - using her ice mirrors and the majority of her strong ice release techniques required an enormous amount of chakra.

"You should take a rest, Haku was it?, you've done great freezing Gatos men back there." Kakashi says as he pulls his leaf headband back down, covering his sharingan again.

"I'm fine Kakashi-sama, Just a little tired that is all" Haku says,

"Wait...wheres gato and the demon brothers?" Kushina asks as she looked around the ice.

"They must have escaped somehow, or avoided our attack" Kakashi says,

"But, where did they go?" Sakura asks,

=

A blond boy named Naruto was seen running through the woods. Naruto and his clones were escorting Tazuna, Inari, and Tsunami when he left them to help team 7. However, as he approached the bridge, Naruto received memories from his shadow clones and discovered that Tazuna and his clones had been ambushed by Gato, the demon brothers, and a few of his men. Naruto was relieved to know that not all of his clones had dispelled, meaning they were still alive and holding them off, he still hurried as quickly as he could towards the home.

He could hear metal grinding together as he approached Tazuna's house, so he surmised that they had ambushed them just before they entered their home.

When Naruto reached a small clearing, he observed that two of his clones were protecting Tazuna, Inari, and Tsunami 🌊, while the others were engaged in combat with the demon brothers and a few of the gato warriors.

"Boss!" Naruto's clone says,

Naruto approaches them, and his clone appears relieved to have him here. Does this mean that if he gives his clones more chakra, they will develop feelings? he dismissed those ideas, saying they were absurd and that there was no time to think about them.

"Tell me what happened." Naruto says in a serious tone.

"Well, while we were just about to walk up to the front door, chained weapons blocked our way, it killed the other two clones in the process. It seemed like gato and his a few of his men managed to escape team 7." Naruto's clone says,

"I see, well we have to defeat them now and tie them up before the rest of the team arrives, you and the other one stay here and guard Tazuna, I'll deal with them." Naruto says, earning a nod from his clone.

"All right, Let's do this!" Naruto shouts as he made the handsigns for shadow clones.

In order to surround Gato and the demon brothers, Naruto summoned an incredible 200 chakra reinforced Shadow clones. Gato, his men, and the demon brothers started sweating heavily and realized that the killer intent being released by the blond and his clones was making it harder for them to breathe by the moment.

"Let's finish this quickly!" Naruto says as he and his clones gets ready to attack.

"Hah! Don't underestimate us!" One of the demon brothers shouted.

Naruto smirked at their arrogance, and as the ground beneath the demon brothers began to shake, two of Naruto's clones emerged from beneath the surface and effectively uppercutted the brothers with a punch to the jaw that was infused with chakra. Sending both of them high up in the air.

"U!" The two Naruto clones shouted.

Then, two more of Naruto's clones jumped up giving the demon brothers a hard kick.

"zu!"

Two more other clones jumped as well grabbing both of the demon brothers by their collar on their shirt and threw them up.

"ma!"

The demon brothers groaned in pain and opened their eyes and they widened in fear, almost all of the clones Naruto summoned were high up in the air with what seemed like a blue ball of pure chakra in their hands, the size of a
basket ball (𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟)

The Real Naruto jumped up having two of those pure chakra balls in his hands.

"RASENGAN!!" Naruto shouted as he slams the Rasengan in the demon brothers stomachs.

"AAAGHHH!!!" Both of the demon brothers screamed in pain as they felt their insides getting twisted and burned from Naruto's rasengan.

"Ki!" Naruto shouted as he gets out of the way for all of his clones to attack next.

The next few seconds were like a massacre for the demon brothers as they get torn to shreds from all of the rasengans from Naruto's clones slamming it into them until they hit the ground.

"Ha! How do you like my special attack! I call that one"

"Naruto Suitairu!: Kage-Bunshin Rasengan Danmaku!"
(Naruto Style!: Shadow Clone Rasengan Barrage!)

Naruto and his clones smirked in victory, they defeated gato and the demon brothers and now they lie on the ground unconscious.

"Thank you so much for helping us Naruto" Tsunami says, relieved that Naruto defeated gato and two missing-nin's.

"No problem, It's my mission to protect you all, Dattebayo!" Naruto says happily while dispelling all of his clones.

Unexpectedly, Naruto experienced excruciating agony and exhaustion after dispelling every one of his shadow clones. Well, using 200 clones, each strengthened with chakra, and gave them rasengans, will undoubtedly destroy you. Subsequently, Naruto began to swing back and forth before losing consciousness.

"Naruto!" Tsunami shouted but then heard someone landing nearby.

"Nii-san!!" Naruko shouted as she ran as fast as she can towards the unconscious blond.

"N-Nii-san! W-What happened to him!?" Naruko shouts, panicking as she finds gato and the demon brothers on the ground unconscious.

"Don't worry Naruko-chan, he saved us from gato but I don't know why he fell unconscious, quick..take him back to the house and let him rest, I'll treat his wounds as well" Tsunami says as Kakashi walked over to Naruto and picks him up and walks towards the house followed by an anxious Naruko.

With sorrow in her gaze, Kushina struggled not to cry looking at Naruto's battered state, as tears began to well up in her eyes.

Sakura was concerned about her friend and fellow comrade.

On the other hand, Sasuke questioned how the blonde lad had defeated the demon brothers and Gato.

'Is that dobe hiding his true strength?' Sasuke thought.

Following that, everyone entered the house. Zabuza took the demon brothers and the unconscious gato into a room, where Haku frozen them from the neck up, leaving only their heads exposed.

Everyone was exhausted from the battle on the bridge, so Haku, Zabuza, Kakashi, and Kushina left two clones of each other behind to watch over the frozen people and make sure no one tried to flee. It's currently 6:55 p.m. Everyone was seated at the dinner table, their hunger stoked by the conflict.

"Thank you all for defeating gato, The land of waves is finally free from him!" Tazuna says happily, tears threatened to form on his eyes.

"It's no problem Zabuza, it's our mission after all," Kakashi says,

"Oh, where's Naruko? It's time for dinner." Tsunami says as she puts down the plates and food with Sakura as assistance.

"*sigh* she's probably upstairs with her brother, I don't think she'll be able to eat right now." Kakashi says with his one visible eye closed.

"I'll go check on her, you guys can eat without me" kushina says standing up and heading upstairs.

"Hey, Why won't you eat with us Zabuza?" Kakashi says looking at Zabuza who was standing at the door frame with his arms crossed.

"No Thanks" Zabuza replied.

"You have to eat Zabuza-san, you helped them defeat gato, think of it as a thank you gift" Tsunami 🌊 says,

"Fine" Zabuza says taking his sword and leans it on the wall while he sits down in the chair Haku was on his left while Sasuke was on his right.

"All right, let's eat!"

"Itadakimasu!"

=

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Kushina knocked on the door on the room where Naruto was sleeping in, she was waiting for Naruko to open the door, However, she did not, she wondered if Naruko was actually in the room so Kushina made the decision to simply go in and investigate.

As she gently and cautiously opened the door, she then heard a moan.

"..Mmmmm~....Onii~san..."

Kushinas eyes widened slightly in curiosity when she heard the voice, the voice sounded like Naruko. She opened the door and turned on the lights right once, only to discover Naruko sleeping soundly while curled up next to Naruto with one of her arms around him.

"..onii~san..."

'Is she...Sleep talking?' Kushina thought,

Not wanting to wake the two oranges, she decided to leave them alone and smiled warmly at them. With that, she shut off the lights, shut the doors, and went back to where the others were having dinner.

"Kushina-san, where's Naruko?" Tsunami🌊 asks.

"She's just asleep, that's all" kushina says as she takes a seat.

"Oh well, can't be helped." 🌊 Replied.

"So you guys are finally leaving tomorrow huh?" Tazuna says,

"Oh about that, we'll stay here until you finish the bridge, it's almost complete isn't it?" Kakashi says as he washes his plate, yeah, he finishes eating that fast without anyone seeing his face.

"Oh, well I- Thank you Kakashi, and Thank you everyone." Tazuna replied.

"No problem" Kakashi says.

Kushina sighed as she kept eating her food.

'I wonder what will happen tomorrow'

=

𝐀𝐍: 𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎!!!! 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤? 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮
Yarew_ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐢𝟒𝟓𝟑 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭!

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲, 𝐬𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭.

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬:

𝐇𝐚𝐤𝐮: 𝟓

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚: 𝟐
(𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲)

𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢: 𝟐

𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝟐

𝐅𝐮𝐮

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐤𝐨

𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐮𝐲𝐚

𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 (𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨.)

=

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐤𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐙𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐳𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐟 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟓,𝟒𝟐𝟖 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

27.5K 1.5K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...
57.4K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
16.6K 405 11
DISCONTINUED "What is a ninja ?" "A ninja is one who endures." The Seventh Hokage said. Boruto frowned. His father said many things he had yet to und...
186K 4.5K 18
Naruto was banished from konoha for failing a mission. He was supposed to bring back Sasuke when Sasuke first left for Orochimaru but he failed and...