HOUSE OF BTS IMAGINES แขแ—œแข

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ CJ_parkjennykim

"๐“ข๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฑ ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“‘... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

AUTHORS NOTE IMPORTANT โค๏ธ
Jimin (Like Crazy)
Jin (Birthday)
Yoongi (Cuddles๐Ÿฅบ)
Jungkook (Military)
Story time
Jimin (Military)
Namjoon (Military)
Taehyung (Military)
Hoseok (Military)
Q/Aโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ
BTS (Birthday)
Hoseok (Seรฑorita)
Jimin (Being Followed)
Taehyung (Jealousy)
Taehyung (Birthday)
BTS (New Year Special)
Yoongi (Soft Morning)
Jimin (Pretend to Be)
BTS Text Imagine (Yoonjin)
Texts with BTS
Text Imagine โค๏ธ Taehyung
Jin (Dating app)
Jungkook (Rain)
Taehyung (First Snowfall)
Namjoon (Muffins)
Hoseok (Chips)
Jimin (Lip Balm)
Yoongi (Insecurities)
Jungkook (Birthday)
BTS- When they walk in on you changing
BTS (Jimin is Pregnant?!)
Taehyung (Overworked)
SeokJin (Nurse)
Taehyung (Slow Dancing)
Yoongi (Gardening)
Jungkook (Valentine's Day)
Yoongi (Valentine's Day)
Namjoon (Valentine's Day)
Jin (Valentine's Day)
Hoseok (Valentine's Day)
Jimin (Soft Nights)
Jimin (Valentine's Day)
Taehyung (Valentine's Day)
BTS (Tae Joins A Cult)
Hoseok (Valentine's Day pt2)

Jungkook (Training)

272 7 119
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ CJ_parkjennykim

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"I won't go easy on you" *・゚:*・゚
──────

Theres a little crack in this one if you squint hard enough 😂

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Again Princess, straighten your leg faster next time", Jungkook sneered at Y/n making her scoff and roll her eyes.

"I have a name you know? Might as well use it", she gritted out, attempting the roundhouse kick once more, getting it perfect this time. But of course Jeon Jungkook would find a flaw in it, again.

"Oh I would, but then whats the fun", he grinned mischievously, miraculously moving onto the next student, without a word about the kick but then smiling at her shocked expression. "You still need practice. I guess you need to stay back Princess", he added, making her expression drop.

"You're just a assistant here Jungkook, only Mr. Oh can tell me to stay back", Y/n said with a smirk as she took a sip of her water, causing Jungkook, who was helping another student to stop and turn towards her with a smile, hands clasped behind his back.

"Oh that I can arrange", he said and walked over to Mr. Oh, mumbled a few words to him at which Mr. Oh immediately turned towards Y/n with a stern expression.

"You will stay back with Jungkook so you can help him clean up the training room before he helps you with the roundhouse kick Ms. Kim", he said before leaving, making Y/n gasp.

"Why do I help you clean up", she groaned and Jungkook only giggled before winking at her and leaving.

~

After class Y/n was still in her uniform unlike others, who had left. She sighed sadly and got to work and set all the mats and cushions inside in a neat pile, and surprisingly, Jungkook helped her.

When she picked a little too many cushions at once and almost tripped he took them from her silently and placed them inside for her.

"Now let's work on that kick shall we?", he asked with a smirk and Y/n rolled her eyes, getting up after stretching.

"We both know my roundhouse kick is perfect Mr. Jeon, you did this to ruin my day", she said, with her arms crossed tightly, shifting her weight to one leg.

Jungkook let out a loud laugh. Y/n had to admit her stomach did a little flip at his beautiful smile and even more endearing laugh. He was actually really good looking and a kind person until it came being Y/n's Taekwondo senior. That's where it went wrong.

That's where Y/n wanted to rip those beautiful long locks of his out of his head. Wait? Really Y/n? Beautiful? GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

These thoughts raced through her head but she shook them away. "What do you want me to do? How do I prove it?", she asked, getting impatient. A little smile played on Jungkook's pretty lips.

"Fight me", he simply stated and Y/n's eyes widened by a fraction as shock coursed through her.

Fight- fight THE Jeon Jungkook?  The Taekwondo champion of this school?

Despite those thoughts she stood her ground and took the beginning stance, straightening her body and arms and bowing steadily.

Jungkook was a little surprised. He didn't expect her to take the challenge, and he didn't want to hurt her either, but he bowed anyway and stood still, hands clasped behind his back and nodded at Y/n, face now serious.

"Go on, make your move", he stiffly told her, looking straight into her eyes as Y/n did the same. She did as he said by aiming a side kick for his face.

Jungkook easily dodged it, still standing on the spot. Becoming more agitated, Y/n decided to try a punch, but Jungkook caught her fist and spun her arm around, catching it behind her and causing Y/n's back to bump into his chest.

A blushing mess, she got out of his grip, not missing the smirk he had on his face.

"Why don't you fight me back too?", she gritted out, taking her fighting stance and he scoffed.

"You wouldn't want to get hurt would you?", he drawled, making Y/n roll her eyes.

"Hit me with your best shot"

And that was enough for him to smile and take his fighting stance, both of them jerking their heads back a little to move the hair from their faces.

They now faced off in the empty taekwondo studio, the only sounds being the echoes of the swish of their movements. The intensity of their battle amplified and was reaching its peak, but as Jungkook moved forward again he accidentally tripped, causing him to fall onto Y/n with his full weight.

"Woah- oof-", a grunt left Y/n as he landed on top of her, Jungkook making sure to angle her head with his hand properly to avoid injuries. He managed to recover from the shock and used his hands to lift himself up.

He was now hovering, both of his legs on either side of her, their shirts barely touching. Jungkook let out a giggle and his minty breath hit Y/n's face lightly. From her position she could see even the pretty mole he had under his lips-

WHAT THE HELL KIM PUSH HIM OFF- why though? It isn't anything wrong...... is it? Plus its.....comfy- NO!

'You- you're crushing me", she managed to breathe out. But instead of getting up he just moved himself upwards a little, still holding up.

"Better now princess?", he asked with a slight grin, tilitng his head.

"Stop", she whispered half heartedly and his brows furrowed lightly.

"Why? You know this will happen sooner or later won't it? Isn't it obvious, I like you", he murmured softly, eyes now twinkling slightly. But all Y/n did was scoff at his statement, a smile playing on her face.

"Well you have a weird way of showing it", she mumbled back, trying to keep her racing heart at bay. Jungkook's brows knit closer and he adjusted himself so that he was in a more comfortable position on top of her, making Y/n's heart beat get stuck for a second.

Hell, he just made my heart stop.

"Why would you think that?", he asked, pouting cutely as he put on a confused expression.

Y/n rolled her eyes. "Well Jungkook if you think that never appreciating my Taekwondo skills and making me stay back when I could have been watching movies in my house comfortably is you showing 'you like me', you've got it wrong sweetheart", she justified with a smirk.

But Jungkook's mind was stuck on two words. The way his name rolled of her tongue so sweetly made him feel warm, and sweetheart. She called him sweetheart.

"Don't do that", he growled slightly, his eyes darkening, causing Y/n's eyes to widen.

"Don't do what?", she asked, squirming slightly.

"Don't call me that when I can't even kiss you", he mumbled, now eyes glimmering, going soft like a puppy. "And I had you stay back all those times because I wanted to spend more time with you, plus you're really cute when you're frustrated", he explained, and Y/n couldn't help but giggle.

"You are such a guy Jungkook", she muttered, hitting his chest playfully.

"So, will you be my girlfriend?", he asked with an innocent smile, fear of rejection evident in his eyes, which were now even wider and puppy-like.

"If you stop being a jerk, yes", she smiled, and Jungkook leaned closer to her, his smile not faltering either.

"I promise", he whispered before attaching his lips to hers, now positioned in a way that he was between her legs, one hand gripping her waist, while the other was used to keep himself from crushing Y/n.

Y/n kissing him back made him breathless as his lips moved against hers softly and gently. Y/n ran her fingers through Jungkook's silky long hair, eliciting a light groan from him, making her shudder slightly.

He broke apart, both of them at a loss of breath. Jungkook finally removed himself from top of Y/n, now lying down beside her with a smile, the kind where his eyes disappeared into crescent moons and his white sparkly teeth shined.

Y/n smiled before getting up, and giving Jungkook a hand too, basically lifting him onto his feet.

Jungkook checked the time on the clock hanging on the opposite wall. "It's 7 only so we can go on our first date right now", he nervously offered, causing Y/n to happily nod and grab her bag before running off to the changing rooms. Jungkook giggled and shook his head as he himself made his way to the boys changing rooms.

~

Y/n was in her tank top and jeans, wiping her face off with a towel as she grabbed her lipgloss and was about to put it on, but stopped when she heard a knock on the door. Jungkook walked in, wearing a hoodie and black pants, along with his signature stomper boots.

He smiled at her and sat down on the bench, as Y/n blushed lightly, fixing her hair and putting light makeup on her face.

Jungkook's brows furrowed as he noticed something on Y/n's wrist. A bruise. Now that he noticed, there were other few light brown patches up her arm, indicating recently healed bruise marks and places where makeup had been applied.

He immediately stood up and gently grabbed her wrist, causing Y/n's eyes to widen a little.

"Who did this?", he asked worriedly, eyes roaming all over her face, trying to get an answer. Y/n sighed and released her hand from his grip.

"It's nothing Jungkook I'm fine this was from before", she replied warily.

"But... how did all of this happen?", he inquired gently, not wanting to annoy her too much. Y/n sighed as she put on her jacket, packing up her stuff.

"I used to get bullied, that's why I joined Taekwondo classes, but don't worry I kicked their asses", she smiled and giggled as they made their way out.

"See those stay backs and extra hard work paid off", he said, giggling as he ruffled Y/n's hair slightly, as she backed off.

"Hey! Stop you're ruining my hair!", Y/n let out a loud laugh and tried to run away but Jungkook caught her by the waist, leading to her crashing into his chest, her cheeks tinted red.

He giggled mischievously and still kept his arm around her waist as they made their way outside.

"Where should we go?", Y/n inquired thoughtfully and Jungkook shrugged.

"We could go to a restaurant and then go for a walk", he suggested, and continued with a wicked smile.

"Or you said you could be watching movies so we can go to my home nearby, or yours, and order take out and watch movies... sounds good?"

"I think the second one sounds better", Y/n replied with a smile.

-----

Lol i got carried away with this one.

This took so long bcz i sat down to watch the bangtan bomb 😂 sorry

Now behold long af authors note because your girl is FANGIRLING. (You can skip to QOTD if you like 💜❤️)

JIMIN IS LITERALLY SO CUTE THE WAY HIS PINKY WASNT TOUCHING THE FLOOR WHEN HE WAS PRACTICING 😭😭😭😭

https://youtube.com/shorts/6ky-GZTLGQg?si=TJcAJcI4B4vP1c4e

HIM WORKING HARD TO GIVE US THOSE VIDEOS AND JUST DJDJKALNDFNNFC I LOVE HIS SM 😭😭😭😭

AND TAE WANTING TO BE IN HIS VID LAST MOMENT EVERYTHING WAS SO CUTE I CANNOT.

AND THE WAY HE DANCES SO WELL THE STUCK W U CHOREO JUST UGH 😩 I DIE 😭

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH WHAT DO I DO PLEASE 😭😭😭😭😭

AND THAT LIL PONYTAIL OF HIS IM GONNA CRY HE LOOKED SO CUTE 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

This post had me more devastated than ANYTHING 😭

WHATS WITH THM GOING SHIRTLESS IN THE RECENT PHOTO BOOK 😭

Ok ill stop now 😭

Qotd

Q: Which BTS song always makes you cry?

My ans: We are bulletproof: The Eternal 😭

Thnk you for reading till here love yall tc byeee

❤️❤️💜💜

ᵢ ₗₒᵥₑ ₕᵢₘ

-CJ ❤️💜

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

965 61 10
"I can never love anyone else yn. You can reject me. I am not forcing you to love me or date me. I just wanted to say that even if you say no I will...
One shots | Kim Taehyung ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ NC

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

14.7K 454 51
Here is the collection of some one shots of my imagination.
BTS Oneshots ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Stay.TS

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

3.6K 55 10
A collection of my old BTS one shots I had previously written on Instagram. Completed work.
Boys With Fun | bangtan ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ lilโ€™ weirdo

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

451K 9.4K 62
Ambw oneshots, imagines and scenarios. โ€ขsexual content, read with caution.โ€ข