The Lady Of mY HoUSe

ATdreamyGirls1510 tarafından

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old... Daha Fazla

prologue
Characters
Characters Part 2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
4.Who wins???
3.Mulaquatein
5.PREPARATIONS
6.Daily Routine
6. First meeting
7.Meeting
Kya Hoga??
Temple
😀😀😀😀😀
Coffee Date
DINNER DATE
Revelation
Roka
Badhai ho
Engagement
🎉Partyyyyy🎉
Pre wedding photo shoot
I STAND BY PEARL
Bachelor's Party
Punjab
First Argument
hey please
Sangeet
Mehendi
Haldi
B'day Celebration
Birthday+Chuda
Wedding😍😍
Reception
First night
Apology
Farm trip
FARM 2
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
ANNOUNCEMENT
Back to Home
Changes to be made
A new look
Finally All Set
Friend's Engagement
Confession
Sight-Seeing
House without lady
Singhaniyaa Mansion
Singhaniya Mansion Part-2
Art Gallery
Next morning
AUTHOR'S NOTE
2 months,more to come.....
Lauki Nhi Khaunga
Life Advice
The Lady is not well
The lady is not well-2
Hostel
Business Party-1
Business Party-2
Business Party-3
Hectic Schedule
Pregnancy
Futt Gaya Bhanda
Ladki Dekhne Jaana H
Shivika ka Roka
SHIRDI TRIP
Trip-2
Dinner date
B'day Party
Flying to Punjab
Sangeet
Mehendi-Haldi
Kritika's Wedding
Barbeque without Lady
Fight
Doggie
Accident-1
Accident -2
Accident -3
Hospital
Hospital -2
Discharge
Singhaniya Mansion
Mahir's anger
Singhaniya Mansion - 2
Baap-Beti
Maan hi gaye
1 Month Later
no nurse required
DAYOUT
Recovery
First Anniversay away from eachother
Outing
Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta
Diwali Party
Shimla
Shimla-2
London
London-2
London-3
Mumbai
Sharing it
Dinner with the Singhaniya's
Saas-Bahu bonding
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
Epilogue -3
Bonus Chapter

Epilogue-4

614 86 33
ATdreamyGirls1510 tarafından

The whole house was quiet which was a bit odd considering the fact that a notorious 3 year old Hriday Sehgal was also a resident of the same place.

Bela was back from her work and she was surprised when she didn't find her son in the living room playing with his toys as he does everyday.

"Hriday?"She called out but didn't find him.

But no response came,she frowned at that,neither was anyone else sitting in the living room.

She went to her room and freshened up and went to her mother in law's room because she knew Hriday would be with her only if he wasn't in the living room.

"Maa,Hriday kaha h?"Bela asked as soon as she went into her room.

"Woh tumhari maa usse le gayi h apne saath Singhaniya Mansion,Aayan ko school se pick krne aayi thi woh toh unhone kaha ki thode time ke liye Hriday ko apne saath le jaa rahi h,toh meine kaha thik h,tumhe MSG Kiya hoga unhone,tumhara call busy aa raha tha uss time"Sumitra said and Bela nodded,she had not checked her phone at all as usual.

"Phone check hi nhi Kiya meine,main lekr aati hu usse"Bela said and Sumitra nodded at that because it was 6 in the evening.

Bela had finally started going to the art gallery again after her son's birth,she had started it when Hriday turned 6 months old only,she would take him with her to the art gallery sometimes or at times she would do her work from home only,her in law's have been very helpful in this whole time,they would gladly look after him when she was busy, though Bela never wanted to work at the stake of keeping her son away from her.But then she also didn't wanted to just sit at home and do nothing so eventually when she got the hang of motherhood,she according to her and her son's convenience figured ways out through which she could go to work.

Mahir also had been a great help, he's a hands down parent, during the initial months post birth he would do the night duty so that Bela could get a proper sleep.He would wake up anytime Hriday would cry and change his diapers at night or feed him and then rock him to sleep.And even now when Hriday has started school,Mahir gets him ready for school every morning because that is the quality time he wants to spend with his son as his profession is hectic he still doesn't wants to miss out on anything from his son's childhood.

Bela was nowadays busy with her upcoming art exhibition and so she wasn't able to pick Hriday from his school so Sumitra would do that.

As she reached her maternal house,Bela could hear the laughter of her son as he ran trying to get away from her Zoya masi who was trying to catch her.

"Ruk shaitan abhi batati hu,mujhe moti bolta h!!!"Zoya said and ran after her nephew who giggled in response and Bela smiled seeing the scene,she and Ansh would also run like this the whole time in the whole house,she knew what it feels to be a masi actually.

"Mumma!!!!"Hriday screamed in joy once he spotted her mother who smiled at her brightly,he ran towards her and wrapped his lil arms around her legs because that was where he could reach.

Bela ruffled his hairs and before she could say anything Zoya grabbed Hriday who squealed and tried to get away from her.

"Ab kaha bachke jayega bacchu!!!"Zoya said amusedly.

"Shuti masi!!!!!help!!!!!!!"Hriday screamed and Shruti came to his rescue as always.

"Shruti masi se utha toh jaata h nhi,kaha help karegi woh?"Zoya said teasing him.

Shruti pouted as she caressed her 7 months old belly.

"Shruti ko kuch mat bolo aap, pregnant h woh"Bela said taking her best friend's side as always.

"Sona,aaja puttar beth mere paas"Bela's dadi said then seeing her granddaughter.

Bela went and sat between Shruti and her dadi.

"Aur kesi h tu??mujhe toh keh rahi thi Ghar se bahar nikalne ki himmat nhi h mujh mein,waghera waghera aur yaha aa gayi?"Bela asked looking at Shruti.

"Arre woh mujhe dadi ke haath ka aatte ka halwa khana tha isliye aa gayi"Shruti said and Bela shook her head at it,but then she also understood it because she also had such cravings when she was pregnant with Hriday.

Hriday went and climbed on her mother's lap and sat on it after finally being able to get away from Zoya.

"Isne bht masti Kari hogi na yaha pure din aaj?"Bela asked caressing Hriday's hairs which were messy.

"Full on dhamaal ki h,jabse aaya h, tabse khel hi raha h,meine kaha nap le le ek toh maanta hi nhi"Bela's mother said then.

"Nani keh rahi h Hriday ne bht masti ki h aaj"Bela asked looking at her son amusedly.

"Mein toh Kel laa tha"Hriday said and Bela couldn't resist but kiss his chubby cheeks,he is so freaking cute and the way he speaks in his baby voice she finds it downright adorable.

"Mumma,see tis"Hriday then showed her his index finger of left hand.

"Kya hua?"Bela asked when she couldn't find anything on it.

"Got hut"Hriday said again showing her the finger and Bela took it in her hand and gently blew on it to ease the pain.

"It's fine now?"Bela asked.

"Again"Hriday said and Bela smiled and again blew on it and then Hriday was satisfied with it.

"Tere saamne itna cute aur masoom Banta h na yeh"Zoya said as she saw the mother-son interaction.

"Hayee chup kr,woh h hi aisa,pyaara sa"Bela's dadi said as she caressed Hriday's hairs.

"Baal katwa de thode se iske, aankhon mein aa rahe h"Bela's dadi then said.

"Maanta nhi h na yeh,3 baar salon lekr jaa chuki hu mein aur itne zorr zorr se yeh roya h na dadi ki mujhe isko wapas lekr aana pada,saree log bhi hame hi dekh rahe the,unko toh Aisa hi lagega na ki meine shayad isko kahi se utha liya h"Bela said and everyone laughed hearing that.

"Nhi sacchi,bht nalayak h yeh,jitni masoom shakal h na iski,aur jitna pyaara yeh lagta h na utha hi dheet bhi h"Bela said then.

Hriday knew his mother was talking about him because she was looking at him only so he just leaned on her chest wrapping his lil arms around her neck and Bela yet again melted then and there.

Everyone went aww at his cute antics.

"Itna makkhan baaz h na,aise cute cute harktein krke logo ka dil pighla deta h"Shruti said and Bela agreed with it.

"Hriday teri mumma toh meri h"Shruti said then to tease him and he glared at her with his blue eyes and his lil eyebrows were furrowed.

"No my mumma"Hriday said getting Shruti's hands away from Bela while Bela just chuckled at his actions.

"Nhi,meri h"Shruti said and side hugged Bela.

"Haa Shruti bhi meri h"Bela said this time and hugged Shruti back and Hriday couldn't bear it,he huffed in anger and got down from his mother's lap and went to his Nani instead and sat on her lap.

"Mumma bad"Hriday complianed to his Nani who chuckled at his words.

Bela was surprised at his act,Hriday always sulked very much,even on very small things,well in his defence he was just a 3 years old toddler.

"Kesa h na yeh!!"Shruti said.

"Aisa hi h chidku kahi ka"Bela said teasing him further and Hriday huffed more in anger and looked away from his mother.

After sometime,

Bela was supposed to go home but instead her family asked her to stay for the night and so she was staying obviously,Mahir also then got to know about it and so even he came at Singhaniya Mansion,if both his son and wife are her what would be do at his home then.

"Motu,tujhe kya hua?"Mahir asked as he saw his son who was clearly sulking at someone.

"Mumma bad"Hriday said and went near his father who had just arrived.

"Haww!!!kyu??"Mahir asked talking to him as if it was the most important conversation in the world.

Hriday just huffed in response and Mahir understood his wife had offended him in some way and him being a child obviously got offended.

"Awww,koi baat nhi Mera baccha!!papa h na,hum dono milkr mumma se katti kr lete h"He said and Hriday nodded and Mahir made him sat on his lap.

"Mumma h kaha lekin?"He asked.

"Cicen mein"Hriday said.

"Kitchen hota h beta"Mahir also corrected him but Hriday ignored it and continued sulking.

"Kya Zoya di,mein kya apne bete ko offend hone ke liye yaha bhejta hu!!"Mahir said in a joking manner looking at Zoya.

"Mujhe nhi apni biwi ko bolo"Zoya Said.

"Aap sab Singhaniya's milkr hum Sehgal's ko offend kr rahe ho,yeh toh galat h"Mahir further joked.

"Zoya masi ne bhi pareshan Kiya kya Hriday ko?"Mahir asked his son who nodded.

"Yaha pl mala bhi papa "Hriday said showing his elbow which had no bruise or anything on it.

"Hawww!!!itni badi chot laga di mere bete ko,kya Zoya di,bacche ko toh chod deti aap"Mahir said dramatically.

"Jhootha h ek number ka yeh"Zoya said teasing Hriday who glared at him.

"Kyu mere bete ka khoon jala Rahi h usse gussa dilakr"Mahir said amusedly.

"Mahir beta,khana lag gaya h,tum freshen up hoke aa jao"Bela's mother said and he nodded and made him sit on the sofa as he went to Bela's room to get freshened up.

"Hriday aa jaao,dinner time ho gaya h"Bela Said but Hriday didn't got up from his place instead he turned his face away.

Bela chuckled at his antics.

"Ohhh toh Hriday naraz h mumma se"She said and he nodded.

"Mumma toh mazak kr rahi thi"Bela said but Hriday didn't budged.

"Hriday aaja beta Nani khana khilayegi aaj tujhe"Bela's mother said and Hriday got up and went with her,Bela rolled her eyes at his antics.

"Ha beta,raat ko dekhti hu tujhe toh"Bela said.

They all settled on the dining table and Hriday sat with his Nani while Bela said beside Ansh who also joined them,he was at home doing his homework earlier and even Aayan came then with him.

They had their dinner with normal conversation and some bickering between Mahir and Zoya and some fun with the kids then.

One thing about Hriday was he loved food and so he really enjoyed meal time,he didn't like being fed with hands,he liked to eat by his own and Bela has always encouraged that even if he made a mess.

"Accha h tum logo ne isse pehle se hi khud se khaane Diya,wrna baadmein baccho ko aadat lag jaati h parents ke haath se khaane ki,aur phir woh khud se khaate hi nhi h"Zoya said and Bela and Mahir agreed with it.

"Iss maamle mein toh Hriday bht active h,wese bhi isko independent banne ka abhi se bht shauk h,sab khud se krna hota h isko bhale aaye ya na aaye"Bela said because Hriday liked doing things on his own even at this young age.

Post dinner everyone sat in the living room for some time,Hriday sat with his Nani,he was quite fond of her because she always showered him with lots of love and cooked yummy food for him.

"Bela isse neend aa rahi h ab"Her mother said and Bela nodded and got up and took Hriday in her arms,he was sleepy but still was still awake.

"Aap toh mumma se naraz the na?"Bela asked him but Hriday just snuggled in her mother's neck wrapping his arms around her neck.

No matter what,he needed Bela to put him to sleep,he could sleep only with her or with his father,other then that he didn't really liked anyone's company at night.Nobody could put him to sleep also expect for them.

Bela rubbed his lil back as he was falling asleep in her arms.

"Isko acche se room mein Sula de aur tum dono bhi jaakr so jao"Bela's dadi said and they both nodded and Bela carried Hriday to her room.

"Dad bht sunayenge kal"Bela said as she caressed Hriday's hairs as he slept between them.

"Woh toh h,tum isko lene aati ho aur ulta khud hi yaha ruk jaati ho hamesha"Mahir said chuckling at the end.

"Ha toh mein kya karu,mom aur dadi mujhe emotional baatein bol bolkr rok deti h,aap bhi toh yaha ruk jaatein h na phir?"She said.

"Haa toh tum dono yaha rahoge toh mujhe raat ko neend kese aayegi?"He said and Bela smiled at him.

"Dad ka bhi mein samajh sakti hu,agar yeh shaitan waha nhi hota toh Ghar shant lagta h unhe bht,aur unko uss Shanti se problem h"Bela said understanding her father in law's point of view too.

"Woh bhi h"Mahir said.

"Pura aap pr gaya h yeh,itni natunaki h na,aur itna chidta h na yeh Mahirji"Bela said smiling at her son's sleeping face.

"Mein chidta nhi,tum chidti ho"Mahir countered and she narrowed her eyes at that.

"Ohh plzz aap sulk krte h"She said.

"Ohh plzz Bela tum hrr baat pr chidti rehti ho"Mahir said and she huffed.

"See aise hi chidti ho tum,tumpr gaya h,dono chidku ek number ke"Mahir teased her and she yet again huffed in anger.

"Zidd mein aap pr gaya h"She said.

"Tum koi Kam ziddi nhi ho"He countered again.

"Pr aapki tarah makkhan maarta h logo ko"She said.

"Usko charm bolte h,we Sehgal men have it,you won't understand that"He said and she instead of getting irritated smiled at it because it was true.

"Pr tumhari tarah shant bhi h yeh,bakar bakar nhi krta meri tarah"Mahir said then looking at her.

"Chalo aapne mana toh aap bakar bakar krte h"She said and Mahir chuckled at that.

"Dikhta bilkul aapke jaisa h pr,bade hokr na ditto aapke jese hi dikhega,carbon copy lagta h aapki abhi se hi,kal maa mujhe aapki bachpan ki pic dikha Rahi thi,Hriday bilkul aap jesa hi lagta h"Bela said.

"Haa pr tumhare jese dimples aate h isse bhi"Mahir said and Bela agreed to it.

Hriday was the best and worst of them both,he had the best features of his parents and also the worst habits of his parents.But he was a perfect blend of them both.

"Pr itna pyaara h na ki Mera Mann krta h kabhi kabhi ki,yeh itna saa hi rahe,bht jaldi jaldi bada ho raha h yeh,mein yeh baby Hriday miss karungi jab yeh bada ho jayega"Bela said kissing her son's forehead.

"Woh toh h,and trust me because mein ek ladka hu mujhe pata h,ladke jitne sweet hote h na bachpan mein utne hi rude hote h kabhi kabhi jab mature ho jaatein h"Mahir said.

"Mein pata h bachpan mein mere dad ko pehele daddy bulata tha,then phir school time pr papa ho gaya woh,aur phir jese hi college life mein aaya,dad bulane laga,mein nhi chahta Hriday mujhe kabhi papa ke alawa kuch aur bole,dad too distant sound krta h"Mahir said then,this was his worry,he had changed the way of addressing his father over time but he didn't wanted his own son to that.

"Nhi karega, zaruri thodi jesa aapne Kiya wese hi yeh bhi karega"Bela said assuring him and he hoped she was right.

Parents don't say it,but their biggest fear is their kids growing up and forgetting them or not acknowledging their love anymore.As kids we when we grown up get embarrassed of our own parents actions,we feel they are mollycoddling us,when in reality it's just their love.When they weren't embarrassed of our actions when we were kids,why do we get embarrassed of their actions in our adulthood??

Mann Kiya toh likh Diya yeh chapter, don't think ki ek aur mil sakta h,yeh chapter just Mann Kiya isliye likha aur update Kiya h.....no expectations from you guys,if you wish you can read and enjoy

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

447K 28.5K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...
72.1K 7.4K 21
Every love marriage doesn't survive and every arranged marriage doesn't break. Divorce, a leagal dissolution of marriage. Breaking off the relationsh...
272K 19.8K 48
(Apart Series - Book 4) Dr Aahir Sehgal is Sydney, Australia's best cardiologist. Although he worked for his parents hospital 'Sehgal Group of Hospit...
167K 14.6K 60
𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨...