7 doctor brothers |BTS FF|

By Insane_adolfa

This story is going to be a long series about BTS, who are seven doctor brothers, and their 13-year-old siste... More

Dedication and Copyright
A Special Family Introduction
Chapter1.1: A peaceful day in Bangtan family
Chapter 1.2: Spending time together
Chapter 1.3: Jimin's Whereabouts
Chapter 1.4: Day of incident
Chapter 1.5 Y/n's concern
Chapter 1.6 Late night drive
Chapter 1.7: Sibling's bickering
Chapter 1.8: New Day and Morning Breakfast.
Chapter 1.9: Off To School
Chapter 2.0: New Faces.
Chapter 2.1: Real friend or fake friend?
Chapter 2.2: Jimin's discharge
Chapter 2.3: Scolding because of Skateboard.
Chapter 2.4: Family night.
School character Intro
Chapter 2.5: Exams or Summer camp
Chapter 2.6: Exam Stress
Chapter 2.7: Group Study
Chapter 2.8: Rose's House
Chapter 2.9: Library study
Chapter 3.0: Last Day of School
Chapter 3.1: Unexpected faces.
Chapter 3.2: Unwanted reunion (Edited)
Chapter 3.3: Connected by hearts.
Chapter 3.4: Family concern
Chapter 3.6: Best friend and Brothers
Chapter 3.7: Y/n's Injury
Chapter 4.2: Worsen Injury
Chapter 4.3: Injection Dilemma
Chapter 4.4: Siblings Negotiations
Chapter 4.5: Jungkook's apology
Chapter 4.6: Friends' Visit
Chapter 4.7: Unpredicted turn
Chapter 4.8: Childhood Promise
Chapter 4.9: Family time and skipping shot
Chapter 4.9: Family time (continuation)
Bonus Part: Movie Night
Chapter 5: A Painful Ordeal
Chapter 5.1 A Shocking Turn of Events
Chapter 5.2: Scolding and Teasing
Chapter 5.3: Family outing
Chapter 5.4: Family outing (continuation)
Chapter 5.5: Dinner and boys
Appreciation post
Chapter 5.6: Time to sort unsolved things
Chapter 5.7 School bickering
Chapter 5.8 Continuation
Chapter 5.9 Report writing
Chapter 6: New beginnings
Chapter 6.1: Continuation
Chapter 6.2: Chasing Shadows, Finding Friendship
Chapter 6.3 Friends for life
Chapter 6.4 (continuation)
Chapter 6.5: Y/n's Fate
Chapter 6.6: What's next?
Chapter 6.7: Karma
Chapter 6.8: Skipping meal
Chapter 6.9: Facing the consequences.
Chapter 6.9: continuation
Chapter 7: Raising Tension
Chapter 7.1: Truth unfold
Author announcement:
Chapter 7.2: Y/n's Critical Condition
Chapter 7.3: Surgery?
Chapter 7.4: Is this end of the book?
Chapter 7.6: New character?
Chapter 7.7: Y/n gains consciousness
Chapter 7.8: Punished?
Chapter 7.9: Jimin's outrage
Chapter 8.1: Where is Jin?
Chapter 8.2: Discharge.
Chapter 8.3: Final showdown
Chapter 8.4: Expelled?
Chapter 8.5: Expelled? (Continuation)

Chapter 4.1: Brothers Scolding and Hospital scene

2K 71 40
By Insane_adolfa

You flinched hard after hearing Namjoon shout. Namjoon rarely shouted at you, so seeing Jin and RM getting angry, your eyes filled with tears as you explained everything that happened that day.

Jin: (stern) "Baby, you should have told us immediately. It's getting bad; even blood is clotted. Do you even know how serious it is? If Namjoon hadn't noticed the injury, it would have turned severe."

Y/n: (guilty) "I'm sorry. I was scared that you would scold me."

Tears welled up in Y/n's eyes. Seeing her crying, they both calmed down their anger, and Namjoon hugged her tightly, whispering comforting words.

Namjoon: (soft) "It's okay, baby. Let's treat it now; it's already gotten worse."

Hearing Jin's voice and Y/n crying, others also started gathering in Namjoon's room. First, Jimin and Suga came running. Seeing Y/n crying in RM's arms, Jimin asked,

Jimin: (confuse) "Hyung, what happened? Why is Y/n crying?"

Jin: (while showing Y/n's arm to Jimin) "See this...!!!"

Jimin: (worried) "Baby, how did ...."

J-hope and Tae entered the room with Jungkook, which interrupted Jimin. Y/n held Jimin's hand, scared of Jungkook scolding, as Jimin always comforts her.

J-hope, after seeing Y/n's arm being a little bit purple, immediately started checking it and looked toward Jin.

Jin: (sigh) "Yes, it's because of blood clot, that's why I was scolding her. She was planning to hide it until w..."

Suga (interrupted Jin): "Y/n, why didn't you tell us about your injury?"

Y/N: Silent

Jhope: (scolding) "Keeping it a secret was not a good idea, Y/n. You should have told us earlier."

Y/N: Silent

Taehyung and Jungkook came near you and checked your wound.

Jungkook: (glaring at you) "Will someone tell us how this happened?"

Namjoon: "I will tell you (explains everything)."

Taehyung: (angry) "We pay those maids for nothing when they can't even take care of one kid."

He was about to leave the room to talk with the maids, but you held his hand to stop him. You finally broke the silence and said,

Y/n: (on the verge of crying) "Oppa, please don't say anything to them. I was careless; they have nothing to do with it."

Taehyung: (sighed) "I know you are careless; that's the only reason we hired them, Y/n."

Suga: (scolding) "This is high time now, Y/n. You got injured 4th time this month, and this one is very serious, and you still dared to hide it. If next time you do something like this, you will see the worst side of me."

Due to Suga's scolding, you felt guilty and scared. You refused to let them examine your arm and started to sob silently.

J-hope: "Chill, guys, she is still a kid. Don't pressure her."

Jungkook (sarcastically): "Kid? I guess she is still a toddler because only toddlers can't speak, so that's why she was not able to tell us about this."

Jin: (serious) "Exactly, I think the same."

Taehyung came near you, wiped your tears which were rolling down your cheeks, and kissed your forehead.

Taehyung: (cupped your cheeks) "I know you are afraid of getting scolded, that's why you hide it from us. But do you know how much you matter to us? and you are always careless; that's why we have to scold you."

J-hope: (looking at your wound) "I don't think it's a fracture, but the injury is severe, so we have to check it at the hospital."

Listening to the hospital word from J-hope's mouth, you got nervous, as you were holding Jimin's hand, you tightened your grip, which Jimin noticed and started brushing his hand through your hairs.

Jimin: "Baby, we have to make sure your arm is okay. Even though you're scared, it's for your own good."

Suga noticed Y/n's little sobs and felt bad for scolding her. Suga came and crouched towards her, trying to calm her down.

Suga: "Baby, I'm sorry for raising my voice at you. We know you're scared, but we have to treat it."

As Suga said sorry, you hugged him and cried louder. Everyone attempted to calm you down, but you didn't want to go to the hospital.

Y/n: (crying) "Oppa, please no hospital, treat me here. I will listen to you."

J-hope: "Princess, we can't treat you here, as we need to do an x-ray of your hand to know if it's fractured or not. It's not possible at home."

Y/n: (crying) "No hospital, or else I don't want to get treated."

Tae (softly): "Y/n, don't be stubborn like this."

Jimin: "It will be over soon, I promise."

Still, you weren't ready. Jin hinted Jungkook; he came forward and held your hand.

Jungkook: (cold) "Baby, get up."

Y/n: (struggling to get out from his grip) "Please Oppa, don't take me to the hospital."

Jungkook: (stern) "Shut up Y/n, first, you hide it, and now this tantrum. I am already controlling my anger. Don't try to make me more mad now. Get up."

But you didn't even move a bit.

Jungkook: (angry) "So you are not going to listen like this; don't blame me afterward. I already warned you many times."

Jungkook picked you up in his arms and went downstairs. Jimin took is car keys too and everyone followed Jungkook.

Jin: "Taehyung, come, we will go in Jungkook's car, and you come in the other car also call the hospital to book an appointment."

You were struggling very hard to get off, but Jungkook was way too strong. He shot a glare at you.

Jungkook: (angry) "Stay still, Kim Y/n, or else no one will be worse than me."

He went toward the car despite your cries and protests. He opened the car's backseat door; Taehyung sat on one side and made you sit in the middle while Jungkook on the other side.

In the car, 7 pm

Taehyung took you in his arms to calm you down, but it was of no use. You were a crying mess; the flashbacks of hospitals were scaring the hell out of you.

At the hospital- 8pm

When you reached to the hospital you weren't ready to get out of the car, so Jungkook again lifted you and directly took you to J-hope's cabin. 

Inside the cabin, you were very scared and still sobbing. The room was filled with an antiseptic smell, which you hate the most.

You sat on the bed while others were standing around you. As J-hope is an orthopedic surgeon, he was checking your wound to know if it's fractured or not, and simultaneously Jin was treating your wound.

After that, Jin whispered to the nurse to prepare a shot. The nurse prepared the shot and gave it to Jin.

(As Y/n's blood was clotted, she needed a blood thinner shot because she was hiding her wound for three days, so leaving it untreated might be fatal for her)

Your mind went blank after seeing the syringe in the nurse's hand. You started to panic and looked toward Namjoon.

Namjoon held your hand, and Jimin stood next to you trying to make you feel better. But your heart was beating very fast.

Jungkook was still in his serious expression, but deep down, he was concerned for Y/n. He knew if he goes easy on her, she will never listen, as it was necessary for her health, but it broke his heart to see her so scared and sobbing.

Y/n: (crying) "No, I won't take any injection, Oppa, please."

Jimin: "Baby, it's going to be okay. Don't worry."

Taehyung: (soft) "It will not hurt Baby, just a poke think of it as a ant bite." 

(Coming from two legends  who themselves are scared of shot)

Y/n: (crying) "No, no, no! easy for you to say, Oppa. It's going to hurt so much; I'm sure of it!"

Jhope: "Baby, It's just a little prick, it's no big deal; your wound will also stop paining after this."

Y/n: (stubbornly) "I don't care! I hate needles, and I won't take it. I'd rather endure the pain."

Jin: (stern) "Enough Y/n, stop being stubborn now. Show me your arm."

Y/n: (crying) "Oppa, please, don't you love me?"

Taehyung: (soft) "We love you; that's why we are doing this. Now come on, be a good girl and show your arm."

Now you have no option; you knew they are not going to listen to you. You took a deep breath and tried to prepare your mind for receiving the shot.

Y/n: (sobbing) "Fine! You all owe me ice cream."

Everyone sighed in relief except Jungkook and Suga who were shocked that you got convinced without getting scold. 

Namjoon: (chuckled) "That's my brave girl; I will buy you whatever you want. Hold my hand and close your eyes; don't look at it."

You nodded, trying to be brave, but your hands were shaking. You did as Namjoon told you, held his hand, and squeezed your eyes closed, waiting for the shot.

As Jin got closer with the needle, you got even more scared. You let out a little cry. The needle was coming closer, and You held your breath. But just as Jin was about to give you the shot, you got too overwhelmed by your emotions and shook Jin's hand, which led the syringe to fall on the ground. Seeing a chance, you ran away from the room, leaving everyone shocked by your actions.

Jungkook: (sigh) "That's what I was thinking; why didn't she run away yet? And here she goes."

Suga: "Exactly my thoughts; I was shocked how she got ready to take a shot just in 10 minutes."

You were so scared that you didn't know where you were going. you ran down the hospital hallway. As you ran, your foot caught on something, and you stumbled and accidentally bumped into a nurse, making you both fall. The nurse's tray clattered to the ground, and a glass bottle shattered into small pieces in all directions.

A sharp piece of glass pricked your leg and hand, and you winced in pain. Meanwhile, Namjoon and Jimin were chasing you. They rushed to you when they saw you on the floor with blood.

Namjoon gently picked you up in his arms, cradling you protectively as you cried. All he wanted was to make sure you were safe.

Namjoon: "Shh, it's okay, Princess. We've got you."

Jimin: "Don't cry, let's get you back to the room; we'll treat it."

With Y/n in Namjoon's arms, they went back to the hospital room.

When they returned, the others were waiting, looking worried and a little frustrated. It was expected that she would run away but will come back with another injury was unexpected.

Taehyung: (strict) "Y/n, this has gone far enough. You can't keep avoiding medical treatment."

Jhope: (scolding) "Y/n, we're doing this because it's important and we care about you . We are not doing this for our fun."

They collectively started scolding you, but you didn't stop crying. You felt trapped and really scared by their strictness. But even though you couldn't agree to get the shot, you were resisting as much as you can.

Jungkook ran out of his patience; he held your hand with his firm grip and made you sit in his laps. He locked your leg so you can't move and hinted Jin to prepare an injection.

Jungkook: (shouts) "Enough, Y/n. Stop your drama already; Don't test my patience anymore stop moving and give me your arm."

You flinched hard after Jungkook's sudden shout but didn't gave him your hand and continued moving.

Y/n: (crying) "No, I ca...can't!!!!! Oppa!!!!! Please leave me; I promise this will never happen again; I don't want an Injection....!!!"

Jungkook: (angry) "Grow up Y/n; you are still scared of needles. Now quietly take the injection or i will really get mad and it won't be good for you"

Jimin: (soft) "Baby, we're doing this for you. It will be over soon."

Y/n: (crying) "If you are doing this for me, then please don't give me an injection, please oppa."

Jin: (calm) "Jungkook hold her still. I am starting now"

Jungkook nodded and held your arm while making you look away from the needle with other hand. You snuggled into his chest, closing your eyes. Jin rubbed alcohol on your arm.

Jin: "This might sting a little."

Jin inserted the needle into Y/n's arm and pushed the plunger. Her brothers watched with heavy hearts; they had to be strict because she was very stubborn, and it was for her own good.

Y/n: (screaming) "Aaahhhhh!! It hurting!! uhhhhh........huuuu!!!"

Jin: "Almost done."

Y/n: (crying) "Oppa, take it out aaahhhhh!!!!"

Jimin: "Here you go, see, told you it will be over soon."

Jin removed the needle and pressed the cotton over the injected part while you still cried.

Jungkook: (rubbing the cotton) "It's okay, Baby. The pain will go away soon."

Y/n: (crying) "I hate you!"

Jungkook: (Wiping your tears) "Yeah yeah Love you too!!"

Everyone chuckled except for you; you were still angry at your brothers, especially Jungkook because he scolded you.

But it was not over yet, The incident in hospital lobby had only made things worse for Y/N and her health.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 226 55
|| Fights, making up, drama, petty arguments, annoying you, being protective and whatnot, having 7 brothers, these things just won't ever end. but, t...
144K 4.8K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
148K 5K 54
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙬𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙪...
632K 21.2K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...