You're My Light (Star Wars Fa...

By The_Queen_Of_Simp

Ever since that night, Jedi Knight Y/n Solo had been running. But one convenient evening, she found herself o... More

The Force Awakens
Prologue
A Lot Of Sand
Escape Plan
You're Not Allowed
Reunions
'Damnit...'
Listen To Your Heart
Back To Square One
I've Listened To My Heart
The Last Jedi
Retreat!
The Impossible Is Possible
Almost Gone
Canto Bight Casino
Getting Under Her Skin
Three Stories Collide
Resistance... Assemble
White And Red
The Last Of Them
The Rise Of Skywalker
Voices
Goddamnit Poe
Sand... Again
He's Back
'A Woman'
Spying
Star Destroyer Run
Not Listening
Alone Again... Or Not?
Premonitions And Plans
The End Of The First And The Final
Epilogue

This Wasn't Supposed To Happen

449 8 0
By The_Queen_Of_Simp

"So who talks first, you talk first, I talk first?" The pilot asks nervously, and Y/n subtly rolled her eyes.

"The old man gave it to you." Ren said to the man, then turned to the girl...

"You..."

That was all he said, before looking at her a lot longer than he did the man next to her.

"It's just very hard to understand you with all the..."

"Search them."

"...apparatus."

The troopers hoisted them up off their knees, and began to pat them down. Y/n closed her eyes, and got into the soldiers heads, and performed a mind trick, to make them think that they know she doesn't have an weapons on her. So, they gloss over her belt, with her dagger and lightsaber, without even batting an eye.

"Nothing sir." They both said.

"Put them on board." He ordered, and the troopers lead the two onto Ren's ship.

This was not how today was supposed to go.

But I guess Y/n got her wish...

************
The flight to Starkiller Base was a short one, but the thoughts that were swirling in Y/n's mind were making it seem like hours.

Did Ren know it was her?

Will she ever get back to her parents?

Will she ever get rid of this annoying pilot?

The ship landed, and the troopers lead her and the man off. The pilot was in awe of what the place looked like, but to the girl beside him, it was a reminder of how corrupted and sick her brother was.

Everyone in this base was commanded by him, controlled by him... yet she thought it was highly likely that they had no idea who he really was.

The troopers led them to a room that had two restraints, they were both strapped to either one, and left there, the door locking behind them.

"This wasn't how may day was supposed to go." The man spoke.

"I could say the same." Y/n sighed.

"You didn't answer my question from before."

"You asked my a lot of questions, Pilot."

"Fair enough... okay, since we're probably going to be here for a while, why don't we start over?"

"That's probably the smartest thing you've said to me all day." The man chuckled at that,

"I'm Poe... Poe Dameron."

"Nice to meet you, Poe. I wish it were under different circumstances. I'm..." She hesitated.

"You can't tell me, can you?"

Y/n shook her head.

"Why not?" Poe asked, almost desperately "What did you do?"

"...If we get out of here, I'll tell you. I promise."

"I'm not a very good judge of character..."

"I can tell."

"But! I think you're a good person... you've just been caught up in stuff you don't wanna be caught up in."

Y/n was surprised at how accurate he was... but it was going to give him the shock of his life when he finds out who she really is... if he'll ever find out.

"So, Poe Dameron... you're in the Resistance?"

"Yeah, I'm a captain. I've been called one of the best pilots in the Resistance." He said playfully smug.

"Oh really?" Y/n gave a chuckle. "Well... they'll be needing you back then."

They both smiled at each other for a few moments, feeling more comfortable with one another now they have broken the ice.

But then two stormtroopers and a First Order officer came inside, and with meaning. The troopers had what looked like guns, but when you looked closer, you could see that is was a taser.

"Kylo Ren wants to know where the map to Luke Skywalker is. And you will tell us." The officer ordered "He knows you both know, so there's no point in hiding it."

"Why doesn't he come and do it if he's so eger?" Poe asked.

The troopers came next to him, and ignited his taser.

"Wait no-"

Poe didn't get a chance to protest, because the device was already in his side. He cried out in agony, gripping his restraints for dear life.

All Y/n could do was watch in horror, but he just kept going and going...

"Stop! You're going to kill him!" Y/n cried out, and the trooper complied. Poe's eyes were droopy, and his breathing was ragged. But he still managed to give her a slightly thankful look.

"Of course you can have a go, my dear."

"No, no, no, no. I did not say that."

The other trooper came around to her, and lit up his taser.

"No please!"

"If you don't want to go hurt, tell us where the map is." The officer said.

But she stayed silent, with a stone cold look on her face...

Hundreds of volts of electricity was sent through her body, and she gritted her teeth to try and suppress a scream of pain... and it worked for a moment, but the trooper clearly didn't like how calm she was, so he pressed it further and harder into her side... then she screamed.

"Tell us where it is!" The officer yelled.

"Got to hell!!" Y/n screamed back to him, and he stopped.

Her head fell back against the restraint with an exhausted thud...

"We'll try a different method, come." The officer said to the troopers, and they left the room.

Y/n's mind fought to stay awake... but her eyes were slowly drooping closed.

"Hey... hey! Stay awake!" Poe said to her weakly. "Come on, we've got to keep them entertained."

Y/n chuckled...

This was going to suck.

************
And it did. They both had blood coming down from their faces, black eyes, and bruised bodies.

But they held their ground, the First Order still had no idea where the map was.

"I can't do it... it's too much..." Y/n wheezed.

"Just pretend it's not happening..."

"Are you kidding me? 'Pretend it's not happening?' That's all you've got?"

"Sorry, I guess being tortured and interrogated is dulling my mood."

"How can you make jokes in a time like this?"

"Anything to make you smile, sweetheart."

"That's a new one, Pilot."

She didn't know how, but he managed to make her smile again...

But then moment was cut short when Kylo Ren opened the door and walked inside.

"I had no idea we had the best pilot in the Resistance on board... comfortable?" Ren asked.

"Not really." Poe answered, but Y/n stayed silent.

"I'm impressed." Ren creeped forward "No one has been able to get out of you... what you did with the map."

"Might wanna rethink your technique." He stated, and Y/n bit back a smirk.

Ren held out his hand to Poe's head... and Poe started to struggle.

He was looking through his head... searching for the map, for if he knows where it is.

Y/n has had this done to her before in training, it was one of the most uncomfortable feelings in the world. You couldn't control the thoughts in your head, there's so many that it hurts.

Poe's head was thrown back against the metal of the restraint, and he groaned in pain. Y/n could feel the frustration in her brother,

"Where is it?" He asked again.

"The Resistance... will not be intimidated by you-"

Kylo Ren increased the pressure inside his head, making it worse and worse for him.

"Where... is it?"

He was pulled forward and Poe let out another cry of pain, yelling over the pressure and noise in his head.

"Stop please!!" Y/n cried for what felt like the hundredth time today.

But it stopped.

Poe's screaming stopped, and he was left unconscious. Ren then turned to Y/n...

"So she speaks..." He said menacingly, and stalked towards her...

"You think I haven't figured it out... sister?"

Y/n's heart sank.

She should have known her brother wasn't stupid...

But she still wouldn't speak, it was like she didn't know how.

Ren pulled her mask from her mouth, so he could see his little sisters face...

"How you've changed."

"Not as much as you."

"How I wish you'd joined me, Y/n. We could have been so great. We still can be."

"No, don't try this on me again, Ben."

"That's not my name."

"It might not be your name... but it's who you are, and you know it."

Y/n felt a force strike her face, and her head was thrown back.

"You don't know me anymore..."

"Yes... I believe I said those same words to you... when I left." Y/n tried to suppress the struggle in her voice. Ren tried harder and harder to get inside her head... but he underestimated how hard it would be.

Y/n had built a mental wall in her thoughts long ago, for this exact reason. The pressure increase, but she stayed calm. It angered Kylo Ren, he hated how his sister, who he had always thought was weak and defenceless, had somehow become this... this... Jedi.

He eventually stopped, and Y/n let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"Do not think that you're intimidating me with your new powers, Y/n." Ren stated, starting to circle her "I know who you really are... your past, your weaknesses..."

"You don't hear the irony in your words, do you brother?" Y/n asked "Me and you are the same... I know your weaknesses, I know your past... and it is a bigger threat to you than it will ever be to me-"

"Enough!" He raised his voice "I'll keep you here for as long as you shell live if it is what it takes for you to join me..."

"Well... I should get comfortable then."

The man had had enough of her remarks, and stormed out of the room like a child not getting what they want. He ordered a stormtrooper to stay in the cell with them while, and the door closed again, leaving the three of them inside. Y/n let out a sigh of slight relief, but she was till filled with fear of her brother, and what he might do.

She was praying for a miracle now...

1553 Words (Not Including This)

Looks like the two of them don't seem so bad for each other. Who do you think is going to fall first?🤔

-F

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 2.3K 26
After being set up whilst on a mission, Rey endures a pain beyond words as she discovers who you really are, which is overwhelming and shocking. You...
17.7K 685 17
When Lora's village is destroyed, she barely escapes with her life. She follows a droid to a small village, and there Lora's life will change forever...
412 0 21
"I can promise you, nothing is going to happen to me. I don't break promises, flower. Believe me when I say that I've been patient." - A story in whi...
92.5K 3.2K 27
A month has passed since the death of Han Solo. A month since Star Killer Base was destroyed. A month since Finn nearly died battling Kylo Ren. A mon...