M'Lady (On hold)

By bbogii_vok

~Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug x F!Reader~ Y/N Agreste, twin sister of Adrien Agreste. As the daughter of Ga... More

Some small information (A/N)
|Season 1|
Origins pt1: Stoneheart
Origins pt2: Stoneheart
Stormy Weather
The Bubbler
Timebreaker
Lady Wifi
Mr. Pigeon
The Evillustrator
Copycat
Dark Cupid
Horrificator
Gamer
Volpina
|Season 2|
The Collector
Despair Bear
Prime Queen
Befana
Riposte
Glaciator
Sapotis
Gorizilla
Captain Hardrock
Syren
Style Queen
Malediktator
Frozer
Catalyst (Heroes' day - pt1)
Mayura (Heroes' day - pt2)
Christmas special
|Season 3|
Chameleon
Reflekdoll
Weredad
Oblivio
Timetagger
Kitty Blanc
Félix and Stacy
Ladybug
Heart Hunter
Miracle Queen
A/N (deleted later)

Queen Wasp

475 24 7
By bbogii_vok

After the events of the Style Queen, the fashion show could continue without any worries. The twins were currently walking down the catwalk as purple lights illuminated the venue.

The lighting suddenly disappeared and people looked at the front of the catwalk in surprise. The twins looked puzzled at their reaction until they looked at where everyone was staring. As soon as they looked, they gasped and their eyes widened.

Their father, Gabriel Agreste, was standing there. His face was emotionless as he stared at the two. They stared at each other for a few moments, then he slowly started walking towards them.

The tension was huge. Everyone was quiet. No one dared to speak. If someone were to drop a pin now, the sound of it would surely be heard.

Gabriel walked in front of them and stared at them. The twins continued to look at him with wide eyes before grabbing their hats and pulling them off their heads. He watched them do this and then hugged them.

The two were shocked for a moment, but immediately hugged him back. A smile slowly formed on their faces and they hugged their father tighter.

The photographers immediately started taking pictures. Nowadays, it was not an everyday sight that Gabriel Agreste himself would show up. It also wasn't everyday that he hugged his children. Of course, only the twins themselves could really know this.

--------------------------------------

The fashion show is now over. The Bourgeois family was behind the scene. The atmosphere was a little unsettling as Audrey was still angry about what had happened.

"My dear Audrey, I heard about the unforgivable misfortune you had to endure." Gabriel told her as he walked over to her with the twins. Audrey held out her hand, which he kissed slowly.

"I'm still quite overwhelmed." she replied and didn't even look at him. "I want you to know that I fired the person who was responsible for the misunderstanding. Only one row in the house is befitting Audrey Bourgeois, and that's the first."

Audrey looked at him and a slight smile appeared on her face. "Let's not overdo it, huh Gabriel?"

"Did you enjoy the show?" he asked with a slight smile. This is also a rare sight. "So, so." she replied simply, then glanced at the hats on the twins' heads. Meanwhile, the Dupain-Cheng family also walked over to them.

She removed the hat from Y/N's head and studied it. "This hat is not Gabriel Agreste." she stated, then looked at Marinette. "Are you responsible for that?" she asked, and it was impossible to tell whether she was asking out of satisfaction or disappointment.

Marinette glanced at her parents. Tom gave a thumbs up while Sabine smiled encouragingly. She then looked at the twins, who were also looking at her with reassuring smiles. She smiled for a moment, then spoke a little nervously.

"I...I'm the one who created it." Audrey's face was still expressionless, but her eyes were still on the hat. "Marinette won a fashion design competition." Gabriel said as he looked pleased.

"It's the most..." she began before trailing off for a moment. It's like she's trying to decide whether she hates or loves the hat. Beside her, Chloé grinned and waited for her mother to disparage it.

"...exceptional thing I've ever seen. You're a visionary, Marinette! Glitter's had its day. Feathers are the trend of tomorrow." Marinette was surprised. She didn't expect her to like it.

"I haven't felt this much emotion since...you," she said, then looked at Gabriel at the last word. "She does have talent." he looked at the girl. "You wanna be a fashion designer, right?" she asked with a more serious face now as she looked at her.

Marinette was surprised. "Uh...yes, ma'am." she smiled slightly. "They come to New York with me." as she placed the hat back on Y/N's head. "I'll make you the biggest name in fashion. I'm sure you'll even upstage Gabriel."

"I could be a model for you." Y/N told her. "We'll be there for you, honey, no matter what you decide." Sabine assured her. "My helicopter will be leaving for the airport at 8:00 p.m. tonight." Audrey finally said.

Marinette lowered her head and gently placed her hands on her face. She was very confused at the moment. It all came very suddenly to her.

"Isn't this awesome for Marinette, Chloé?" Adrien asked. Chloé didn't answer. She became angrier and angrier. She just couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"It's...It's ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! I've never been to New York with you and you're taking Marinette Dupain-Cheng?"

"I'm taking her because she's exceptional, Claudette...uh, Chloé." Maybe Chloé would never admit it, but this statement hurt her terribly. Her own mother didn't think she was special. It was as painful as having a bowling ball thrown at her. Her eyes began to water slightly.

"I'm exceptional, too!" she shouted and tried to defend herself. She really didn't want to cry, but she also had a breaking point. Her mother left her and her father when she was little and it was painful enough. Of course, as a small child, she could not fully grasp it, but with an older head, she could.

For her, her mother was a kind of role model. She still admired her, even though she had left them. She wanted to match her. But now, when her mother called her worthless, she believed for a moment that she really was.

"The only exceptional thing about you, my dear, is your mother." This was the point where Chloé broke. She finally said it. She didn't think she was exceptional. Words are what cause the most pain. A physical injury can heal, but a mental injury cannot.

While Chloé looked at her mother in disbelief, anger and heartbreak, the twins and Marinette looked at each other. They couldn't believe what they heard either. Yes, Chloé was evil, but she doesn't deserve this treatment either. The twins were well aware of this. She wasn't actually evil, she was just broken. And one of the reasons for this is her mother, who only made it worse.

"Audrey, dear!" shouted the mayor and tried to save the situation. He put his hands on Chloé's shoulders and tried to comfort her, but he wasn't the best at it. He loved his daughter, but he couldn't show it properly either.

Chloé pulled away angrily. She decided to prove that she was indeed exceptional. "I'll show you how exceptional I can be!" She reached into her pocket and pulled out a black box with a red pattern on the top. She opened it and a buckle was revealed.

The others looked at it gasping and surprised. A yellow ball of light appeared from the box, and then it turned into a small bee-like creature. "How may I please you, my queen?" she asked, then flew around Chloé.

"What is that thing?" Audrey asked. "Chloé, what are you doing?" Adrien asked this time as she took off her sunglasses and put the buckle in her hair.

"Pollen, buzz on!" she shouted and then transformed. She jumped to a higher place and shouted down. "I'm Chloé Bourgeois, and from now on, I'll be your new superhero, Queen Bee! We'll soon see if you think Dupain-Cheng is still more exceptional than moi!" She told.

"Spinning top!" She grabbed her spinning top and swung it out the door.

"What is happening to our beloved daughter?" André worried. "She always was such a show-off. See you tonight, Marinette. I'll meet you at helicopter." Audrey said disinterestedly as she walked out of the building.

"We'd better be going home, Y/N and Adrien. Thank you all for coming." Gabriel said and led them out. They went to the car that was already waiting for them and got in.

The twins looked at each other worriedly as they headed home and then looked at their father. "I hope Chloé doesn't do anything foolish." Adrien said. "I'm sure Ladybug and Kitty Noir will deal with her." he answered simply.

Adrien continued to look down worriedly while Y/N stared out the window a little disappointed.

The car arrived at their home, so they got out of it and entered the house. Gabriel immediately went to the office while the twins went to their room.

"I hope we're not too late!" Y/N said as Plagg flew to her side. "Plagg, claws out!"

--------------------------------------

Kitty Noir was now at one of the subway stops and was standing most calmly. On the other side, Nadja and a man who was filming next to her suddenly appeared.

"Kitty Noir! What are you doing here?" She just stood there smiling. "Waiting for the next train." she said, then saw it approaching. "Oh, look, it's already here." As soon as the subway went by, she immediately jumped on top of it.

She ran to the front of the subway and Ladybug also jumped next to her and ran forward in the same way. They looked down and saw Queen Bee trying to stop it but to no avail.

"Need a helping paw?" Kitty Noir asked with a grin. "Stop staring! Can't you see you're distracting me?" she called out to them. "This is not a playground. Kitty Noir, I'll slow it down as much as I can. You stop it!" she said as Kitty Noir nodded and took out her staff.

Ladybug ran to the end of the subway, then jumped down and rolled the yo-yo onto it. She climbed onto the railing on the side of the tunnel and tried with all her strength to hold it back. The subway started to slow down.

As the subway reached the next station, Kitty Noir threw her staff towards the tunnel. The staff landed in front of the two walls. Queen Bee gasped at this, but before she could run into it as well, the blonde quickly grabbed her and pulled her up.

The subway hit the staff, so it couldn't go any further. Kitty Noir jumped off the roof and helped the passengers out. "Thank you for choosing our flight. Please keep on being pawesome." Meanwhile, Queen Bee also jumped down next to her.

By then, Ladybug had entered the subway driver's cab. "Ladybug! Thank you so much!" Sabine thanked her. "You're welcome, mo...Madam! And sir! I'll take care of the driver." she said then looked at the driver who had a yellow dot on him. It suddenly disappeared, so he moved again.

Gasping, he looked around and quickly turned the lever. The subway has now completely stopped.

"You're welcome! It was nothing." Queen Bee bragged, knowing she hadn't really done anything useful. "I was merely-" she was cut off. "Queen Bee!" came the voice from Ladybug, who now ran to meet her. "This was your doing!"

"Oh, Ladybug, you're too kind. This was teamwork. Oh! How amazing is this? We're a team, now." she was amazed. "You're the one who paralyzed the metro driver, aren't you? You used your power to create this situation just to make yourself good!"

Queen Bee gave the camera a worried look for a moment, but then tried to look disinterested. "Who cares? We saved them, didn't we?"

"Completely irresponsible!" came a woman's voice. She glanced worriedly at Kitty Noir, who only looked at her with a disappointed face. "Queen Bee, or, rather Chloé Bourgeois, we're on the air with your mother, Audrey Bourgeois." Nadja said to her while holding a tablet with her mother on it.

"Audrey, do you have anything to say, live on TV?" she asked her mother this time. "What, regarding my daughter's ineptitude? I think it speaks for itself, doesn't it?" Queen Bee was shocked for a moment and again a bad feeling came over her.

"Chloé, give me back your Miraculous!" said Ladybug, holding out her hand to her. "Finders keepers, losers weepers!" she raged and covered her Miraculous. Kitty Noir's eyes widened. "You didn't get the Miraculous back?" she asked her partner, who was shocked.

She quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her away. "Listen, I thought the Miraculous would come back to him after using my power." she said, then noticed Queen Bee slowly walking away. "Queen Bee! Chloé! Wait!" they quickly ran after her.

They jumped out of the underpass, but she was nowhere to be seen. "Chloé!" cried Ladybug, but there was no answer. "Wherever she is, she must have transformed back by now." Kitty Noir told her. "She's probably gone home. I'll pay her a visit and get the Miraculous back!" she swung the yo-yo and jumped away.

"I'll come with you!" the blonde told her and followed her.

--------------------------------------

The two have now arrived at the hotel and jumped onto the roof. They jumped down and were now in front of Chloé's room. They carefully walked into the room and looked around. "Chloé!" Ladybug called her. "Queen Bee!" Kitty Noir called her now.

"Looks like she's not here. Let's go!" They left the room and took the elevator down to the ground floor. As soon as the door opened, they were shocked. Many people were seen frozen. They slowly walked closer to them and noticed that each of them had a black dot. It was like a bite.

"What's that? An insect bite?" Kitty Noir mused, then looked at her partner. "That's impossible. She can only use her special power once, like my Luck Charm. She should have transformed back." she explained.

Suddenly they heard humming sounds. They looked up and noticed wasps flying towards them in the shape of an arrow. "Kitty Noir, watch out!" cried Ladybug and quickly dragged her away. They fell to the floor and were on top of each other.

"Your reign is over, Ladybug and Kitty Noir." They looked up to see Queen Bee standing there, now akumatized. "I don't even care if you don't give me your Miraculous. My wasps will paralyze you and I'll simply take them myself!"

The butterfly sign appeared in front of her face and then disappeared. "Wasps, Venom!" The wasps flew towards them, so they quickly started running away from them. They jumped onto a roof to avoid them for a while.

"Hawk Moth must have akumatized her while she was still Queen Bee." Ladybug explained. "I bet the akuma is in her Miraculous." Kitty Noir said. "That makes sense! But Miraculous are indestructible. We will need your Cataclysm to release the akuma."

"You know I'm all yours, M'Lady. We just have to find out how to capture it without getting stung." Kitty Noir smiled at her, but then a voice spoke above them.

"A ladybug doesn't stand a chance against the Queen of Wasps!" She raised her hands and two cars flew up beside her with wasps flying around them. She directed them towards them so they started flying towards them. They avoided the two cars that crashed into the house.

One fell and fell towards two people. Ladybug quickly stopped it with the yo-yo so they could run away to safety. She heard a buzz behind her and saw a swarm of wasps approaching her. She jumped away from them and tried to avoid them.

Queen Wasp laughed at the situation as Kitty Noir jumped up to smack her down. Unfortunately, she noticed her. "Put your claws away!" She grabbed her staff and spun her around and threw her down. Ladybug caught her but stumbled a bit.

"So, who's exceptional, now, then? Them or me?" The butterfly mark appeared in front of her face again. "To claim total victory, you must take their Miraculous, Queen Wasp!" Hawk Moth told her. "I was just having a bit of fun, Hawk Moth, before delivering the final sting!"

She directed the wasps towards them, from which they immediately began to flee. They jumped onto a roof and saw the Seine. They immediately jumped up and fell into it. The wasps stopped at the top of the water.

The two began to swim while using their weapons to help them breathe. They swam until they reached Juleka and Luka's home. They quickly climbed aboard the ship. "It's good to know that only wasps hate water more than cats."

"We're gonna have to come up with another plan. Lucky Charm!" A snorkel appeared from it. "A snorkel?" she wondered. "Your Lucky Charm has a great sense of humor. At least you won't drown." Ladybug smiled slightly at her, then an idea occurred to her.

"Drown! That's the idea! You're smart, my kitten. Wasps don't like water." She looked around and saw an inflatable float, some tape, some hose and two trash cans.

"We may have to get a little dirty, my kitty." she told her and smiled slightly. "Do we have to? It's even ironic since we just took a bath." Ladybug rolled her eyes slightly, but smiled. She flicked her bell and then grinned at her. "Just follow me."

--------------------------------------

The two were now in a bin. They were upside down and tried to sneak into the hotel under them. This was accomplished because the wasps didn't notice them, or if they did, they didn't pay much attention to them since none of them looked like the heroines.

"Where are they?" Queen Wasp grumbled to herself, then she heard the sound of the elevator, so she quickly turned around. Its door opened and two bins came out. The wasps came closer with interest. However, she did not consider this something interesting.

"Ugh! That's disgusting!" she exclaimed. "Kitty Noir! Now!" came a voice from under the bin, then the two bins were lifted and thrown towards Queen Wasp. The wasps followed the bins, so they quickly jumped up to her. She hit the two bins.

"You'll never get it back!" Kitty Noir jumped on her and wrapped her legs around her waist to keep herself from falling. She put the snorkel over her mouth, which surprised her a bit. Ladybug wrapped the yo-yo around her leg and pulled her into the water with her. Kitty Noir quickly placed her staff over her mouth.

All three fell into the water, and the wasps stayed above the water. They tried to catch her underwater, but she evaded them. Kitty Noir reached for her, but she grabbed her hand and pushed her away. Ladybug caught her from behind, but she quickly broke free and swam away from her.

Kitty Noir watched them and activated her power. "Cataclysm!" she muttered, then swam towards them. Ladybug successfully grabbed both of her hands and pressed her to her side, so she couldn't resist. The blonde swam over and touched the buckle. It broke into three parts and the akuma flew out of it.

The two moved away from her as Queen Wasp transformed back into Queen Bee and then Chloé. A little surprised, she looked around and then saw the broken buckle. She was saddened, then took its pieces and held them close.

Above the water, the wasps disappeared and the akuma flew out of the water. The two jumped out of the water, Chloé being held by Kitty Noir.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma. Time to de-evilize! Gotcha! Bye bye little butterfly!" She grabbed the snorkel and threw it into the sky. "Miraculous Ladybug!" The damage was repaired and the buckle on Chloé's hand was also repaired.

"Pound it!" they clapped their hands.

"I have to get the Miraculous back, Chloé." said Ladybug, and meanwhile Nadja and the other people arrived. She held out her hand to her, but she looked up at her desperately.

"Give me a second chance, please!" Nadja and the man with the camera ran to them. "Audrey Bourgeois, tell us live how you feel about what just happened?" she said, while Audrey's picture was also displayed on the tablet.

"According to me, Chloé just clearly demonstrated that there is nothing exceptional about her." At that, Chloé's heart broke for good. All she could do then and there was cry. Today she wanted to prove to her mother that she is very special, but she failed. Maybe she'll never succeed. At least not after this.

The two in front of her looked at her sadly. Kitty Noir carefully leaned down and put her hand on her shoulder. "I know that you did the things you did to impress your mother." Chloé looked at her, but even so she felt terrible.

"Anyone can make mistakes, even a superhero. What matters is how you fix them. I personally made one by losing that Miraculous. Don't make the mistake of not giving it back. Act like a hero." Ladybug told her as she smiled reassuringly.

"And show everyone how exceptional you can be." Kitty Noir continued, still smiling at her. Chloé looked up at them, then stood up. She took one last look at it, then handed it to Ladybug. She took it and then smiled at her. "Thank you."

They were about to leave when Chloé called after them. "Ladybug? Kitty Noir?" There was silence for a moment. "I'm sorry." she smiled faintly at them, and they smiled back, nodded at her, and then jumped away.

--------------------------------------

Audrey stood impatiently in front of her helicopter until she saw Marinette coming towards her. "Well, well, it's about time! We can take off, now." She started walking towards the helicopter.

"I won't be coming to New York with you." She turned to her in surprise. "I still have so many things to do here. All the people I love are here, my parents, my friends."

"You're making a mistake, Marinette." she warned her. "I think you're wrong. A huge part of your life is here, in Paris, too." she said, then walked away to reveal Chloé standing further behind her and her butler behind her, carrying loads of bags.

Audrey was momentarily surprised. "Chlorine? Uh, Chloé?" Chloé glanced at her, then looked at Marinette, who smiled and gave her a slight nod. She sighed and looked back at her mother.

"Why don't you love me, Mom?" Audrey was a little surprised at that. She didn't expect such a question. "But, uh, of course, I love...Uh, love you." She looked to the side as Chloé walked closer to her. Marinette was slightly bored by this. This conversation will not move forward like this.

"You're also wrong about your daughter not being exceptional. In fact, Chloé is exceptionally mean! She's the worst person I've ever met." The two Bourgeois now looked at her angrily. "She may be more heinous, pompous, and selfish than you. Compared to both of you, even a rock seems more capable of love."

"How dare you!" they both shouted, then looked at each other in surprise. "See? You're both much more alike than you think!" she said with satisfaction and then walked away.

The two were still angry. "Are you as mean as this Maria says?" her mother asked. "Well, I don't have one single friend in school, except for Sabrina. But she doesn't realize that I'm just using her." Audrey glanced at her.

"My favorite hobby is giving Jean-Eudes a hard time." she continued. "You mean Jean-Yves?" she smiled at her. "Who cares what his name is? Jean-Thingy! Put my luggage in there!"

He hurried to the door and started to put one in. "No, don't like that! Take them out and stack them from smallest to biggest!" Audrey looked at her with a satisfied smile.

"I think I may have judged you unfairly, Chloé. Martha...uh...Marinette's right. You are exceptional, just like me." she said then hugged her. "I've decided I'm staying in Paris with you."

Chloé was shocked, but then smiled and snuggled closer to her mother. She finally made it. Her mother thought she was exceptional. And now she stays here with her in Paris. The happiness she felt was indescribable.

"So, we're not going to the airport after all, then?" the pilot asked them, seemingly unfazed by the emotional moment. "You're fired!" they shouted to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

871K 19.4K 39
C O M P L E T E D ✕♛✕♕✕ "What about the promise we made when we were kids, Mari," He smiled. I felt shocked he remembered my nickname. That smile.. A...
204K 5.3K 26
PLEASE DO NOT REPOST MY STORY ANYWHERE. THANK YOU. Lila succeeded in taking everything Marinette held dear to her. She finally saw the class's true...
138K 3K 24
(Y/n) (l/n) is a young lad waiting for her life to spice up a little. (Y/n) lived with her Father in Texas, but due to a horrible accident she had to...
3.1K 50 21
"No, no! Don't make me! Please!" *slap* "Listen here! I do as I please whether you like it or not, I wanna get my money's worth!" He spat *forcibl...