Love on Instagram || Bebe Lus...

By mandulisa30

Just a typical love story that started on Instagram. Bebe's Lusher and Female reader. A story that started wh... More

Author's Note
Characters
01
02
03
04
05
Author's NOTE
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13(M)
14
15
16
17
18
Author's Note
19
20
Author's Note
21
22
AUTHORS NOTE
23(M)
24
25
27
28
29
30
BONUS
AUTHOR's NOTE
NEW BOOK!!
GREETINGS
Lets talk!! UPDATE
A PROMISE IS A PROMISE (1/2)
A PROMISE IS A PROMISE 2/2

26

300 8 7
By mandulisa30

Y/N's POV

Its been a day and 8 hours and we still haven't found lusher and its making me crazy thinking that something bad happened to lusher while that bitch has her. Tatter finally woke up 5 hours after she got treated and told us what happened.

- FLASHBACK - ( a day and 3 hours before )

"yn everything is going to be okay.." Kyma said and i just smiled lightly at her but she gave me a hug in which made my tears finally fall on its own.
"Kyma-ya.. how can i stay still when lusher is still missing and tatter unconscious.. this is all my fault.." i said blaming myself for everything that's happening
"No dont say that unni.. its never your fault okay? Those assholes are just crazy and wanna mess with your life but its never you fault." Sowoen said that made me cry even more.

"I dont know what i will do if something had happened to lusher sowoen-ah" i said as my tears kept falling but the girls gave me a hug to comfort me.
"No unni everything will be fine okay? Lets keep praying and never lose hope, we'll find her.." cheche said and i was about to speak again when i heard a groan that made me shot my eyes to where it came from "TATTER!!" I exclaimed and everyone looked at the same direction i was looking.
"Oh my god tatter.. you're finally awake! Thank god!"i said standing up from my seat and walked closer to tatter to give her a hug and so did the girls.

"You crazy you made us worry!! What happened to you? Tell us everything.." kyma said as soon as she pulled out from the hug.
"Wh- wheres lusher unni?" She asked while looking at us one by one. "W-we still haven't found her.." i said feeling my tears falling again.
"N-no! We ha-have to find unni now!!" Tatter said and about to stand up but we all stopped her saying that she should take it easy and lie back down.

"Unni..we'll get there but unni tell us what really happened.. please.." Sowoen said worriedly in which tatter immediately followed after sighing and tearing up. "Im really sorry yn-ah.. I couldn't save unni from those scumbags.. i- i—" tatter said as she started crying blaming herself for what happened
"No dont say that okay?? If anyone is here to blame its me.." i said to tatter but she shaked her head to disagree "no yn..don't blame yourself, you did nothing wrong.. i- " tatter said and paused to take a deep breath before continuing.

"After lusher unni and i's conversation about kianne unni i went to kitchen to go grab something and when i was about to go look for lusher unni i- my mind went blank as soon as i felt someone hits my head with I don't know probably a wooden baseball bat. I tried to scream but i couldn't anymore because i got unconscious." Tatter said telling us what happened.
"You said you had a conversation with lusher about kianne what did you girls talked about?" Bada unni asked and i nodded in agreement.

"I.." tatter took a deep breath before continuing.
"I asked lusher unni if she really trusts kianne unni"  tatter then we all looked at her in confuse but minah beat to it. "To be honest, id ask the same thing" minah started and we all looked at her then she continued.
"I just noticed kianne unni being suspicious at times" minah finished and tatter nodded and followed.

"I do too, ive been watching kianne unni since she got here and i- i feel like she is somewhat involved" tatter explained and i asked "involved in what kind of way?"
I then tatter looked at me and sighed "i- uh.." she paused " i notice kianne unni sometimes being all close to lusher unni like she's- i dont know its just pretty suspicious and i also saw how she put something in lusher unni's bag and i went to borrow it a moment after and then saw a little chip - like with red blings. Honestly i dont really know what it was but i just threw it then i think kianne unni saw it so she walked to lusher unni closer and caress her wrist."
Tatter said explaining again but she then spoke again

"After that, i saw and heard lusher unni groaned after that, like she got hurt or something pinched her" tatter finished and all i could do is gasps along with bada unni and cursed.

"Fuck.. its a GPS Tracker, she's keeping track on lusher.. but why?" I said and asked myself then i glanced at bada unni as soon as i realized something.
"Unni do you have your back up phone with you?" I asked bada unni and she nodded so i asked her to give it to me.  "What are you gonna do?" Bada unni asked and i just smirked "im going to track kianne" i said and then opened her phone to start my work.
.
.
.
.
"Found you asshole.." i mumbled to myself and smirked then called everyone in. "GIRLS!! Im in!! Im tracking kianne now.." i announced and everyone gathered towards me and tatter.
"Where she at yn-ha?" Kyma unni asked and i showed them the phone. "She's on an abandoned warehouse? Its just around Gangnam-gu area" i said and stood up
"Lusher might be there unni, im going to get her" i said but they all stopped me especially bada unni

"Don't go alone.. we need a plan." Bada unni said but i just sighed worriedly and sat back down. "Your wounds yn-ha.. its bleeding.." minah said and touched my wound then told Sowoen to go fetch roseann.
"Its alright minah-ssi we need to save lusher first. Im fine." I said reassuring her and them then roseann unni entered along with sowoen to fix up my wound.

"You're really stubborn yn-ha! If i said dont move around, dont. You're wounds will get worse if you dont listen to me.." Roseann unni said concerned about me. "Ill be fine unni. I need to save lusher i-" i was about to say something when the girls cut me off
"WE" they all said and i smiled at them "we'll save her all together. You're not alone in this yn-ha, Now lets come up with a plan now." Bada unni said and everyone nodded even roseann unni who's currently treating my wounds.

"Have you found her yet?" Roseann unni asked us and i answered "no, but we got leads, she might be on this warehouse. I tracked kianne and saw this." I said to roseann unni and she wondered "but why kianne?" She asked again and i looked at her "unni the girls find kianne suspicious. She put a tracker on lusher on her wrist.. without lusher knowing.." Roseann unni widened her eyes as soon as she heard what i said

"But its not very kianne - like, why would she do that?" Roseanne unni then as soon as she finished taking care of my wounds "we dont know unni, but we really can't trust anyone at the moment, i can only trust these girls and you unnis.." i said while focusing on making a plan to rescue my lusher.

"Yn i got us something, i asked some of my people to keep eyes on the place as we go undercover along with them. We will take them on one by one without being suspicious. Plan is settled." Bada unni announced and i thanked her as I finished my work as well.

- FLASHBACK ENDED/ BACK TO PRESENT -
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- 30 Minutes BEFORE THE RESCUE -

As we planned our rescue for my lusher, it completely took us a couple of days before we confirmed that it lusher is in the place where i tracked kianne as well. And we are now engaging in 30 minutes.. Bada unni started to speak.

"yn remember what you have to do. You will be the distraction before you engage in offense" bada unni reminded me and i nodded at her and so she continued and it went on for a few minutes before we all get ready in position.
.
.
.
.
"Can Everybody hear me? Over" bada unni said speaking through the radio and we all said yes before heading to our position without notice.
"Yn remember to engage when the signal goes up."bada unni then again "copy that boogie 1, over" i said and i heard the others chuckled and so did i but when i saw the signal up I immediately did what im bound to do.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As soon as i entered and took some of the men down in a very quiet way i heard loud groans and laughs along with a continuously hits, so i run towards to where it was and saw how my lusher being beaten up by no one else but my bestfriend.. kianne. Audrey laughing hysterically.. i then saw my lusher about to pass out and bleeding and i couldn't take it anymore so i engaged.  "Subject in sight..engaging now.." i said lowly to the radio and heard that bada unni told me to wait for backup but i didn't listen and yelled.

"STOP!! LET HER GO!! IM WHAT YOU WANT.." i said and caught audrey and kianne's attention along with lusher. As i saw my lusher gathered all her remaining energy to open her eyes and look towards me, making sure it is who she think it is. "Yn..." she said and smiled weakly as she saw who it really is. "She finally found me.." i saw her mumbled to herself and smiled before completely losing her consciousness, as i saw how she completely lost it I couldn't stop myself from bursting out in anger.

"Im here, audrey... LET MY GIRL GO!" i said threatening audrey but she just laughed at me along with kianne who's currently holding audrey's waist while she kiss her neck.. "kianne.." i said calling my bestfriend. "How could you? Y-you're my bestfriend." I said and she just laughed at me and said. "Used to." She started then continued. "Used to, yn.. and how? Well its kinda your fault man.." she grinned before saying. " if only you didn't steal my spotlight this wouldn't come to this.." she said in cold tone.

"W-what spotlight? What did i ever do to you?" I said in confused and she just scoffs at me and said.
"It doesn't matter now does it? You're gonna have to die yn-ha" she said and pointed her gun at me but she was stopped by audrey. "Whoa hang in there hon. We talked about this right? I get to have yn and you get to kill lusher.." audrey said stopping kianne and looked at me. "So babe... you're gonna come with me or ill kill this girlfriend of yours? Wait does it even matter? Either way lusher will die!" Audrey said pointing a gun on lusher as well as kianne pointing the gun at me

"Wait!!!" I exclaimed and dropped on my knees.
"Please just kill me instead.. let lusher live.. shes not on this.. audrey babe please.. dont kill her.. ill come with you just please.. let her live" i said begging on my knees and audrey walked towards me and caress my face to kiss me and i just stare at her smiling.
'Im sorry lusher. Please forgive me, i love you..' i said to my thoughts and closed my eyes and was about to let audrey kiss me.

"Oh you ain't going to live bitch!!" Kianne said and pulled the trigger.

"NO!!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED

AUTHOR's NOTE:

So who do you think said that?? Let me know in the comments.. did you like this chapter my readers? By the way i was wondering if i should give you guys a little tease for my upcoming book right after this, should i? Ive dropped some clues though.. and i will drop more on the upcoming chapters. Tell me if you noticed!! Thank you for reading!! I hope you like this book and chapter! Sorry if i have any errors though I'm kinda light headed now lol! But please keep giving this book a lot of love! And like i always said ill pay you my readers with an amazing book and awesome chapters and plot twists!!!

PS: WHO DO YOU THINK GOT SHOT? Is it YN OR LUSHER? Or neither?? What do you think happened? LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR WONDERFUL THOUGHTS!! BYEE!!! i love you guys so much!♥️

Author OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.2K 15
¡THIS STORY IS AN ENEMIES TO LOVERS STORY, BASED ON Y/N AND BADA LEE, PRODUCT OF FANTASY, MADE TO FEED INTO PEOPLE'S DELUSIONS. NONE OF THE EVENTS ME...
11.7K 385 5
[complete] It started during a High School Reunion. Sparks fly, romance rekindles, feelings were realized, and love was felt all over again. This wa...
3.4K 80 13
Short story "A shoulder to cry on for delivery" "Rosie...." Instantly, tears began to pool again. "Is what I did right?" "Do you see the waves over...
1.1K 87 10
TROPE-- MISUNDERSTANDING When a Muslim girl is not in her right path she herself don't know anything about her religion doing everything which is ha...