HOUSE OF BTS IMAGINES แขแ—œแข

By CJ_parkjennykim

"๐“ข๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฑ ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“‘... More

AUTHORS NOTE IMPORTANT โค๏ธ
Jimin (Like Crazy)
Jin (Birthday)
Yoongi (Cuddles๐Ÿฅบ)
Story time
Jimin (Military)
Namjoon (Military)
Taehyung (Military)
Hoseok (Military)
Q/Aโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ
BTS (Birthday)
Hoseok (Seรฑorita)
Jungkook (Training)
Jimin (Being Followed)
Taehyung (Jealousy)
Taehyung (Birthday)
BTS (New Year Special)
Yoongi (Soft Morning)
Jimin (Pretend to Be)
BTS Text Imagine (Yoonjin)
Texts with BTS
Text Imagine โค๏ธ Taehyung
Jin (Dating app)
Jungkook (Rain)
Taehyung (First Snowfall)
Namjoon (Muffins)
Hoseok (Chips)
Jimin (Lip Balm)
Yoongi (Insecurities)
Jungkook (Birthday)
BTS- When they walk in on you changing
BTS (Jimin is Pregnant?!)
Taehyung (Overworked)
SeokJin (Nurse)
Taehyung (Slow Dancing)
Yoongi (Gardening)
Jungkook (Valentine's Day)
Yoongi (Valentine's Day)
Namjoon (Valentine's Day)
Jin (Valentine's Day)
Hoseok (Valentine's Day)
Jimin (Soft Nights)
Jimin (Valentine's Day)
Taehyung (Valentine's Day)
BTS (Tae Joins A Cult)
Hoseok (Valentine's Day pt2)

Jungkook (Military)

435 13 225
By CJ_parkjennykim

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"Even if my stars collide and I'm light years away I'll be the same" *・゚:*・゚
──────
https://youtube.com/shorts/OHPpHnyMoAE?si=6SbQt47psoPsqQlB
This is the vid. Youll know when u read on.

──────

"Good morning baby", Jungkook's husky voice reached your ears as you buried your head deeper into his chest, smiling sleepily.

"Good morning kookie", you lazily pressed a soft kiss to his jawline making him chuckle as he pecked your forehead.

"Comeon babe get up we have a long day ahead", he urged you out of bed gently, making you groan.

"JK it's like 5 am right now I wanna cuddle", you pouted slightly and snuggled closer to him, as he sighed and agreed.

"5 minutes only"
"Ok"

You giggled happily and tangled up your legs in his, clinging onto him like a sleep koala. You brought up your hands to run over his shaved head, making him giggle.

"Stop baby it tickles", he squirmed, smiling, making you giggle too. He buried his head into the crook of your neck and sighed, holding you tightly while swaying a little, relishing this moment for a few minutes before getting up, making you whine.

"Babe, look at the sunrise", he breathed out causing you to sit up and look outside the window of the air bnb you were staying in, being at a loss of words for the beautiful view outside.

It was a mixture of purples and pinks, a symphony of coral and lavender shone as golden whispers kissed the sky, casting shadows over the glimmering sea water that yield to the warmth of the rising sun.

You sat up, mesmerized. "It's beautiful", your voice came out in a whisper as you felt Jungkook's strong arms wrap around you, him resting his chin on your shoulder, his body pressing against your back as his legs went on either side of you too and you leaned into his embrace.

"You're more beautiful", he mumbled back, nuzzling his nose against you cheek, making you blush. He smiled, his sparkly gem like teeth shimmering and eyes twinkling with love. You could never get enough of staring into his beautiful eyes, he always looked at you with so much..... love.

(HAVE YALL SEEN HOW HE LOOKS AT THE CAMERA LIKE HES IN LOVE? THATS THE LOOK IM TALKIN BOUT I PUT IT THERE ABOVE 😭 HELP IM SO WHIPPED)

He suddenly groaned exasperatedly, making you flinch as you laughed. "What? I wanna kiss you but we haven't brushed our teeth yet". Hearing that you quickly bolted out of his grip and ran towards the bathroom calling for him to as well, making him throw his head back and laugh before following you.

After brushing your teeth and washing your face Jungkook took no time in pulling you by your waist and softly pressing his lips to yours, as you kissed him back. One of his hands cupped the back of your neck and pulled you closer to him, bodies fitting in all the right places as you put your arms around his neck. He backed onto the wall, the kiss becoming more fast paced as he let out a sigh.

He pulled away from the kiss and attached his forehead onto yours, eyes looking directly into yours as he softly ran a thumb over your bottom lip and smiled, whispering an 'I love you' before landing his lips onto yours once more.

~

You had taken a shower and was brushing your hair in front of the mirror as Jungkook stepped out of the bathroom, steam clouding outside as he walked out.

Five minutes later you made your way towards the kitchen and stopped in your tracks at what you saw. Jungkook stood there, shirtless and making breakfast.

You took a moment to gawk over how his muscles flexed with every movement he made as he made his way towards the stove and whisked the eggs. But snapped out of your daze as he grinned mischievously and looked over at you.

You decided to help him make the breakfast before you got anymore embarrassed as a chuckle left him.

After having breakfast ready he placed it onto the table with a loud 'Brekkie is ready' in english making you giggle as you devoured the eggs and croffles which somehow tasted even better when made in an cabin near the beach.

Jungkook had taken you on this trip along with him because he was leaving for the military this month. He wanted to spend a peaceful week with you before he left, without any disruptions or distractions. And that's what you had been doing. Today both of you had decided to go on the beach then on a little trip to a local market nearby and lastly Jungkook had said there will be a surprise for which you had to dress fancy. Needless to say, you were beyond excited.

You knew the enlistment would happen sooner or later, and you were upset too, but in todays modern era sending messages, calls and letters were allowed so even if with hardships, you two could make it.

After breakfast you got into your beach attire as Jungkook did too. He walked out and looked you up and down in your swimsuit, as you did the same at his shirtless figure.

He seemed to be in thought before he walked towards you and pulled you by the waist, making you look up at him. He moved a few strands of your hair away from your face, tucking them behind your ear gently, and mumbled with a smile.

"You look beautiful"
"You don't look bad yourself mister Jeon"

He chuckled, "I love when you call me that", before kissing you once more and then taking your hand and leading you out, picking up all the necessities and putting a cap on top of his head before walking out.

The two of you laid the blanket below the big parasol and sat down, humming in content. It was pretty early since you had woken up at 5 am, causing there to be a slight calming breeze that made your hair fly back a little. Jungkook had taken off his cap and leaned back, his silver chain glistening with the sunlight hitting it.

You were applying sunscreen to yourself but having a bit of a problem with it, causing Jungkook to look over at you and smirk. "Need help?", he murmured and made his way behind you, taking the tube of sunscreen from your hands and squeezing some onto his palm.

He slowly started rubbing it over your back and made his way down to your waist, slowly and sensually rubbing it in while grinning and looking up to see your reaction. You were a blushing mess and was about to stop him but he started tickling you making you squirm as you laid back into him and started laughing making him laugh too.

After he successfully managed to get the sunscreen on you helped him with it too and after it dried the both of you decided to get into the water. As you stood up and let your hair down before making your way to there Jungkook decided to carry you till there making you squeal and hang onto him for dear life as he jumped in.

Nevertheless, both of you had fun before taking a shower and having lunch. It was around 3 pm when the two of you decided to go to the local market nearby.

You had fun trying alot of street food and buying little souvenirs and clicking pictures all the way. After that the both of you made your way back to the cabin and decided to get dressed for the 'surprise' as Jungkook said.

You decided to wear a long velvet midnight blue dress which had a slit on the side, and the whole dress had tiny silver diamonds on it, shining like stars in the night sky, pairing it with silver heels and jewelry before walking out.

Jungkook stopped in his tracks when he saw you, mouth slightly agape, then smiled as you twirled around to show him the whole dress.

Jungkook didn't look less than breath taking either, in a black dress shirt and slacks, his coat hanging on his right arm as he made his way towards you and kissed your fingertips gently, making you smile.

"You look amazing babe", you said to Jungkook making him giggle.

"Aah I miss my long hair", he groaned as you placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"You still look amazing"
"You look beautiful too my princess"

~

You sat in a car that Jungkook had rented so the two of you could drive anywhere you liked. Currently you were listening to songs which Jungkook had chosen while he sang along to them, the both of you enjoying the sunset as you drove to his surprise place.

He had you blindfold your eyes as you walked up to the entrance of somewhere but stopped when you almost tripped over a barrier you recognized as stairs. Thankfully you were holding Jungkook's hand and he grabbed you by the waist to save you.

"HOLY-  Jungkook how do I climb the stairs?!", You squealed making Jungkook chuckle.

"That's the thing babe, you don't", and you felt your feet being lifted in the air as another squeak left you and you held onto Jungkook's waist and giggled.

He set you down and took of the blindfold. As he did a spectacular view blessed your eyes. On the rooftop of a restaurant was a dining table set for two. Around it candles, and roses set the atmosphere as romantic as it could get, the heavenly sunset and having Jungkook by your side made it so much better.

You hadn't realized but your eyes had begin to prickle with tears, making Jungkook frown and step closer to you, cupping your cheeks in to his hands and look at you worriedly. "Princess you ok? Don't cry".

"Yeah", you waved your hands to stop the tears from falling, "It's just, I'm just happy", you sighed with a smile, making Jungkook sigh too and place a kiss on your lips.

"I want to make these last days perfect baby, I want to give you memories enough so you don't miss me too much", you smiled and kissed him before going to sit down to have dinner.

~

After dinner the two of you drove back and Jungkook changed into pajamas while you put on shorts and one of his T-shirts.

The two of you cuddled in bed and Jungkook caressed your hair gently, pressing kisses to your temple and trailing them to your forehead and nose, making you smile and repeatedly peck his lips.

"Post constantly and let ARMY know I'm ok alright?", he sighed as he rest his forehead against yours, making you smile and wrap your arms around him.

"Ofcourse babe you know I love ARMY as much as you do, don't worry about them". Jungkook smiled once more and held you tighter.

"That's my girl"

~~~~~
Hope you guys liked this one 🥺 i wanted to write more but those ideas will be in other members parts :(
Love yall tc ❤️💜

QOTD:
What is that one food combination you love but friends or family think youre an alien 👽 😂?

My ans: I love having egg with cheese, mayonnaise (plain and garlic) and jalapeños on bread or tortilla wrap. It actually tastes amazing but my frnds always get skeptical abt it 😂

Just a question 😀 (sorry 😂) but do u guys prefer writing in 2nd pov or 3rd pov? I heard ppl see the 2nd person pov as gaslighting but thn most of the books are tht way and its way easier to write like tht
:( but if u guys want i can write lmk ur preferences:D

❤️💜💜
LOVE U GUYSS TC STAY HAPPY AND HYDRATED. OTHER MEMBERS IMAGINES WILL BE OUT AS SOON AS I CAN GET THEM

-CJ❤️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 459 51
Here is the collection of some one shots of my imagination.
5.9K 73 35
A bunch of BTS imagines to satisfy my need to write. Under editing
1.4M 26.1K 198
These are bts imagines that I have wrote. Please don't take my stories without my permission. I do take requests just message me and I'll answer. Als...
606K 6.2K 49
These are all of MY Jimin Oneshots and Imagines I made a second version of this compilation. The title says it all. Contains Fluff and Smut These a...