Intersex Intracranial Orgasm...

By meowa520

Title: 双性颅内高潮合集 Author: 张嘴吃蘑菇 Original/Male/Others/High H/Comedy/Beautiful Shou/Innocent Shou is an intersex... More

[S1] Cultivation Cauldron
[S1] Demon Lord
[S1] Wrong Person
[S1] Meet Physically
[S1] The heart softens, and the fierce man becomes a slut
[S1] Call me Gua Qing
[S1] Return to Wan Nian Sect
[S1 End] Returning, having xxx after a long time, the finale
[S2] An old actor and a young actor make a xxx scene...
[S2] Rumor has it that they had xxx through the bay window of a hotel suite...
[S2] Propose and fxxx pxxxx creampie
[S2 End] Pregnant and Fxxxxx
[S3] The coward was cheated and competed with the school sweetheart...
[S3] Trigger limited emergency scenes, raid the sleeping puxxx...
[S3 End] The younger brother was kicked for teasing...
[S4] The slutty Emperor ordered the God of War to lick his pxxxx...
[S4] Both of them lost their virginity, no penetration into the uterus...
[S4] The Emperor of Heaven was jealous and finally angered the general...
[S4] The slutty Emperor was pressed on the throne and fxxxxx wildly...
[S4] After going down to earth and experiencing calamity..
[S4] They met in a dream, and the general learned that the Emperor of Heaven...
[S4] We meet in the world, I get angry and get sick, big cxxx cures my cxxt
[S4 End] If you want to have a second child, you will be fxxxxx by a wolf...
[S5] The arrogant young master mistook the devil for a door-to-door dxxx, H
[S5] Riding and breaking his virginity, the devil turns on the electric mode...
[S5] The deformed tongue fxxxxx the nxxxxxx, the pxxxx squeezed...
[S5] Hospital examination, sweet pregnancy, daily life
[S5] Go to hell, trick his parents-in-law into going to the human world...
[S5 End] The finale of being fxxxxx by Milkman
[S6] Cute and adorable snake
[S6] Unlucky pregnant scammer
[S6] Fxxx the hole and release sxxxn to feed the baby
[S6] Green yourself
[S6] Imprisoned and fxxxxx, sad memories
[S6 End] Grand finale
[S6 Extra] Breastfeeding and estrus
[S7] He wanted to fxxx a fan but...
[S7] Pxxxx creampied, cxx swallowed, photographed and threatened
[S7] Send a dxxx to your door...
[S7] Ranking and sxx, pulled the clitxxxx and creampied
[S7] Toilet fxxx
[S7 End] Mature utxxxx and buns
[S8] Delivers sweet and delicious lemon flavored omega
[S8] Alpha's plan
[S8 End] The finale of the second child!
[S9 Oneshot] School grass X Fatty
[S10 Oneshot] Happy Winter Solstice
!

[S3] Standing position to fxxx him wildly, until the relationship...

3.5K 48 1
By meowa520

Standing position to fuck him wildly, until the relationship is established; licking him in the bathroom, oral sex, creampied in uterus

[What the author wants to say:]

Ah, this, it will be over in one or two chapters, ready for the next story

----------

Fang Qiu returned home in a mess. It was not obvious that he had just been fucked, and his father thought he was fighting with someone.

"You are going to get married in the future, so don't go out and fight other people's love rivals. If you have time, you might as well get to know more sons from other families."

It's like this again. He has been humiliated by his father since he was a child. He obviously grew up as a boy!

"Be careful. Don't let your body be discovered before the marriage. Don't embarrass me."

Fang Qiu lowered his head, feeling a sense of rebellious joy in his heart. His father's plan had backfired. He had been fucked, even more than ten or twenty times, and each time he was ejaculated in the womb.

If his father arranges a marriage for him and the gentleman discovers that he is not a virgin, will he take his anger out on his father?

Fang Qiu, who had always been weak, was looking forward to his father marrying him off for the first time.

Three days have passed since Fang Qiu and Bai Wuze returned from the confrontation between their love rivals. Everyone on the entire staircase was looking forward to one of them confessing to the goddess Liancha, they couldn't wait for this scene to appear.

There was also a small climax during this period. The instructor inexplicably issued a dormitory adjustment document, and Bai Wuze and Fang Qiu were assigned to the same dormitory.

The dormitories of this university are all 50 square meters for two people. Each person has his or her own small room in the dormitory, and the living room, bathroom and toilet are shared.

As soon as the bed-sleeping notice came out, everyone on the entire ladder was even more looking forward to the development of the two of them.

Physical education class——

The rich second generation still like to take physical education classes. The boys get together to play basketball or football, while the girls hide under the trees to enjoy the cool air or sit in the stands and watch the boys play football.

Bai Wuze has always been the core of everyone's competition. He is very strong in both basketball and football. Whoever can team up with him is basically a sure win.

But today, no one found Bai Wuze after searching for ten minutes. Liancha also walked around the area several times, but Bai Wuze was nowhere to be seen.

Bai Wuze, who was being looked for by everyone, was burying his head in Fang Qiu's chest, biting his small breasts and sucking them loudly.

Fang Qiu leaned against the wall, put his hands on each other's shoulders helplessly, and let out a low moan. He originally thought that the two of them would return to their original life after returning to school, but Bai Wuze didn't seem to want to separate from him.

"No..." He plucked up the courage to push the other person away, pulling a silver thread between his nipple and the tip of his tongue. "We shouldn't be like this...this, this is not good."

"Why?" Bai Wuze asked him: "Do you like Liancha?" Fang Qiu shook his head. After being fucked by Bai Wuze, his previous passion for Liancha disappeared completely. On the contrary, he had an indescribable feeling about Bai Wuze.

"Then why did you reject me?"

"This kind of thing... shouldn't you do it with your partner? I only had sex with you before to help you detoxify."

The two were silent for a long time. Fang Qiu didn't want to stay in this awkward place anymore and planned to twist his buttons and leave. However, Bai Wuze grabbed his hands and pressed them against the wall.

"Then I'll pursue you, how about you being my boyfriend?"

"Ah?"

"This way I will be your partner, and you can have sex with me."

He said it as a matter of fact, but Fang Qiu's little temper suddenly rose up, and he said angrily: "No! You just want to fuck me!"

Bai Wuze chuckled: "You are so sexy, and I am not impotent, so of course I want to fuck you. But there are many people who are better-looking than you. I promise to only fuck you during our relationship, just you, is that okay?"

Fang Qiu, who had been single for eighteen years, was confessed by someone for the first time. He stammered: "I, I don't believe you rich second generation people. You must be lying again and treating me like a fool. You all like this."

Bai Wuze's eyes darkened, thinking about how to cause trouble for those who had bullied Fang Qiu, while he said casually: "I am not a rich second generation."

"Huh? How is that possible? What you are wearing..."

"I stole it." Bai Wuze said one thing after another, his face not red and his heart not beating: "The clothes are stolen from the school director's son, and the living expenses are also stolen from the school director's son."

"Why doesn't the principal fire you..."

"His son is an idiot and asks me to beat him whenever he has nothing to do. In order to prevent his son from being beaten, the school director asked me to dominate the school."

Fang Qiu saw that he didn't look like he was lying. The little white flower who had been raised in a greenhouse since childhood easily believed the bullshit of the school boss. When he recalled his confession just now, a beautiful blush appeared on his face. He said shyly: "Then... Then you can't fight again, this is not good..."

"Okay, can I fuck you then?"

"..."

Seriously, why is this guy always thinking about his pussy.

Fang Qiu said "Hmm", and before Bai Wuze could do anything, he unbuttoned the remaining buttons. His slightly bulging breasts and flat belly were exposed to the air. Bai Wuze was so greedy that he couldn't wait to do it. Biting and sucking on the big nipples.

"Why are your nipples so big? Are they for breastfeeding in the future?"

Fang Qiu gasped and shook his head, "No, I don't know..."

"Okay, then I will ejaculate into your pussy later to see if you will get pregnant."

"Ah! No! Don't!" Fang Qiu was shocked. His father wanted to marry him off. It was probably the doctor who told his father that he could get pregnant. He had never thought about this before and allowed the other party to ejaculate inside his body. He can sleep with Bai Wuze, but he must not get pregnant!

Bai Wuze was very angry after being rejected. How many people want to have the flesh and blood of the royal family? The mother is as valuable as the son. How dare this person refuse him?

He picked up Fang Qiu vigorously, placed his thighs on both sides of his waist and abdomen, and inserted his cock into his hole.

"Hmm! It's so... it's so cummy... No, don't fuck so fast, I haven't gotten used to it yet..." Fang Qiu slapped Bai Wuze with little force. This tickling force was more like flirting. Bai Wuze moved upwards, leaving kiss marks one after another on the other person's body.

"Are you alive or not?"

Fang Qiu was about to cry, but said intermittently: "No, no, we are still students... My dad will definitely break my legs if he finds out."

Bai Wuze thought to himself that your father would definitely be happy if he knew about it, but he became happy again when he learned that Fang Qiu didn't reject him because he didn't want to give him a child.

"Don't worry, if you get pregnant, I will definitely take responsibility."

"No..." Before Fang Qiu could finish his words, he was fucked into a trance by Bai Wuze again. The way the two of them got along looked like an ignorant student being coaxed by a scumbag.

Behind Fang Qiu was the curtain. The curtains in the sports room were not used all year round and were covered with dust. Bai Wuze walked to the middle of the curtain while holding Fang Qiu.

When walking, his cock almost penetrated the uterus. Fang Qiu was so happy that his cock vomited semen crazily. His whole face turned red, his red lips stretched out and could not be taken back, and drool dripped down from his lips.

The dazzling sunlight shone in from outside. Fang Qiu watched in horror as Bai Wuze opened the curtains. Downstairs was the stadium. With good eyesight, he could even see his classmates playing football below.

"No... no, close the curtains!" Fang Qiu hugged Bai Wuze tightly and tried his best to stay away from the window. If his classmates saw him, how would he behave?

"It's okay, they can't see it." Bai Wuze kissed him to comfort him and said, "Don't worry, leave it to me, eh?"

Fang Qiu shook his head and refused, "Don't... I'm afraid."

"Okay, then you have to say something nice." Bai Wuze thrust slowly, and a pair of hands gently stroked his back.

Fang Qiu also relaxed a little, hugged his neck and whispered: "H-Husband..."

"Be good, be louder."

"Husband!" Fang Qiu kissed his neck flatteringly, "Husband, please close the curtains."

After the curtains were closed, the room became dark again. Fang Qiu was extremely uneasy about the unfamiliar environment. There would be children like this in every aristocratic family. They had a very low sense of existence and were not taken seriously. They became the target of bullying and eventually became weak and withdrawn.

It was impossible for the Fang family not to know about Fang Qiu's body. While Bai Wuze was fucking him, he was thinking about sending someone to check the situation of the Fang family.

As Fang Qiu's first close partner, Bai Wuze easily gained Fang Qiu's trust and dependence.

In this dim warehouse, Fang Qiu called for his husband one after another, and his pussy tightly wrapped around the giant thing inside him, giving him the most intense pleasure.

"Husband~~My husband's dick is so big~I want you to fuck me to death~~"

"Who taught you to say these words? You have become so naughty. Did you cheat a few days ago?"

"No...I didn't. I thought my husband would like it..." Fang Qiu was a little embarrassed. He went to look for movies and watched them after returning from the field. He knew rationally that this kind of thing might not happen between the two of them again, but he still secretly looking forward to him being fucked again.

Bai Wuze chuckled, "So you wanted to be fucked by me all the time? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He echoed, "If you had told me earlier, I could feed your pussy with my big cock every day. How could your pussy be hungry for so long? You haven't had a big cock for three days. Is your pussy very hungry?"

"Yes, my little pussy is so hungry. Husband, please continue to use your big cock to fuck me. I want to eat cock~ I want to eat my husband's big cock!"

"Slut!"

Bai Wuze screamed, and when he held down Fang Qiu, he unleashed a fierce attack. His testicles slapped against Fang Qiu's buttocks, and the empty warehouse was filled with the sound of flesh hitting.

The physical education class passed quickly, and several boys took the ball and put it back in the physical education warehouse.

The warehouse was very big, and botof them were so absorbed in their lust that they didn't hear the small sound of the door opening.

"Fuck you to death! Slut!"

"Ahhhhhh it feels so comfortable. My husband is so good and his dick is so big...ah ah ahhhh"

Several boys looked at each other, then smiled at each other in unison, slowed down and walked around quietly to see which couple was so horny.

A pair of long white legs were wrapped around a fair and strong waist. The boy's attack speed was so fast that it blinded the three of them. The sound of sticky water and thrusting could still be heard in their ears.

Several boys were so angry that they didn't dare to breathe. Isn't this the school hunk and school bully Bai Wuze? Who was being fucked by him? Goddess Liancha? But Liancha is still on the sports field!

They discovered something amazing! Bai Wuze actually already has a partner! He abandoned the goddess Liancha and was with an unknown girl.

Fang Qiu's body was completely blocked by the tall Bai Wuze, and nothing could be seen except his long legs. Several boys also thought that this was a girl through the "uterus" in his words.

They retreated hastily, wondering whether they should tell anyone else about this.

"It's so good~~Ahhhh my husband's cock is going to fuck me to death~~The uterus is about to climax, oh oh oh oh, I'm about to cum!!!" Fang Qiu held Bai Wuze tightly, and his pussy was filled with excitement. During the spasm, the cock and uterus spurted out juice, and the excess juice flowed from his thighs to his toes and formed a small puddle on the ground.

Bai Wuze was sucked by him until his scalp was numb. He rubbed his ass while pumping his big cock, and finally stretched his waist and ejaculated the thick semen into his little womb.

After the climax, he didn't pull out immediately. Fang Qiu buried his head in his chest like a little bird, and drew circles on the other's shoulders with his fingers in ecstasy.

Bai Wuze grabbed his finger and kissed it with his lips, "What are you thinking about?"

Fang Qiu lowered his head and said, "What do you mean to me...?"

"Didn't you just agree to my pursuit? Of course I am your boyfriend now." Bai Wuze said confidently, which made Fang Qiu very relieved, but... his father would want him to get married sooner or later. It's okay to be with Bai Wuze if his a second-generation rich man, but he's just a gangster who can fight. Even the money for schooling comes from the school director's son.

Bai Wuze, who used to represent the vicious leader in his eyes, was so gentle now. He almost drowned in this pool of water. Fang Qiu escaped and forgot about the future. He just wanted to live every day with Bai Wuze now.

During class, Fang Qiu was taking notes in his Chinese textbook when someone suddenly hugged his shoulder. He subconsciously glanced at Bai Wuze, who was sitting on the other side of the classroom. Seeing that his face looked extremely foul, he immediately pushed the boy's hand away.

The boy didn't take it seriously and asked, "Do you know who Bai Wuze's girlfriend is?"

"What?" Fang Qiu was confused. When did Bai Wuze have a girlfriend? They just established their relationship a week ago. Now the two of them pretend to be unfamiliar during the day and spend the evening doing their favorite things together. How can Bai Wuze have time to have a girlfriend?

The boy continued: "A week ago, someone saw Bai Wuze having sex with a girl in the sports warehouse. You are his roommate. Didn't you find any clues?"

Fang Qiu was very surprised. Wasn't it him and Bai Wuze at the sports warehouse a week ago?

The boy thought he didn't believe it, so he took out his phone and swiped a few times to show him a photo, "It was taken by someone else. Look, the school grass has a strong waist. He can pick up that girl and fuck her. This girl's legs are really pretty too, thin, long and white."

Seeing that they all thought he was a girl in the photo, Fang Qiu breathed a sigh of relief and said, "I, I don't know. You know, I'm not familiar with him."

"Same." Seeing that he couldn't get anything out of the question, the boy immediately put away his phone and left.

The phone in his pocket vibrated a few times. Fang Qiu took it out and unlocked it. He almost smashed the phone. He looked around and found that no one was looking at him. He changed his seat in the corner and sent Bai Wuze a message.

Bai Wuze's stuff is very yellow and obscene. (yellow - pornography)

More than a dozen photos of young pussy sucking cocks and spitting semen almost occupied the entire screen. The last one showed Fang Qiu sitting on top of him and playing with him, with nipple clamps hanging on his breasts and a seductive expression.

"Want to fuck you."

"Swimming lesson later, see you in the changing bathroom."

Fang Qiu replied "Okay" and immediately put his phone away. After a long time, he took out his phone again and looked at the photos secretly.

It's so obscene...Why does Bai Wuze always like to take pictures of him like this?

But so happy.

Because this was the first swimming class this semester, the teacher wanted to take attendance, so Bai Wuze and Fang Qiu's agreement was not fulfilled. The two of them went to the meeting in tandem wearing swimming trunks.

Boys and girls looked at each other secretly, and there were also a few "hooligans" who looked at each other openly, and would whistle when they saw a good figure.

As Bai Wuze is the school grass, he naturally attracts the attention of all the girls. When he appears, both men and women stare at him.

Bai Wuze's chest and abdominal muscles are relatively thin, and his skin is fair. He is the favorite style among girls nowadays. Everyone knows that he doesn't look like much, but his explosive power is real.

Due to the "warehouse" rumors during this period, many people also took a look at Bai Wuze's lower body. Seeing the big bulging lump wrapped in swimming trunks, some gulped, and some were jealous and resentful in their hearts.

Liancha was also very depressed. She thought she was going to be with Bai Wuze before, but Cheng Yaojin came out of nowhere and seduced Bai Wuze away, and they even had sex in the warehouse!

In the past few days, many people took photos and asked her if the heroine in the warehouse was her, but she could only say no.

In Bai Wuze's eyes, other people are pretty much the same whether they wear clothes or not, and he won't pay attention to them anyway. He turned around and saw Fang Qiu at the end of the second row. He was wearing gray swimming trunks and had a band-aid on his collarbone to cover the hickey he had left.

Fang Qiu was one of the few boys who had to wear a vest for swimming lessons. His external excuse was that he had an injury on his chest and had put on a waterproof isolation patch. Not wearing a vest would affect his appearance, but only Bai Wuze knew that Fang Qiu was trying to cover up the pair big areola.

Except for a few people who could not swim and were unwilling to learn, they were given swimming rings. The others warmed up and then went into the water to play on their own. Bai Wuze also went into the water and swam twice, and then supported himself along the edge and went ashore.

A bottle of water and a towel were handed to him. Bai Wuze looked at them but didn't take them.

Liancha's smile was a bit unbearable, and she said, "Why don't you drink some water?"

Bai Wuze wiped his face and saw Fang Qiu in the swimming pool looking at him. He chuckled and said, "No, he won't be happy if he sees it."

"I was negligent." Liancha took back the water and towel in a lonely manner, but still refused to give up and asked, "Is she any better than me?" (meowa520: In China, gender-differentiating pronouns like "he," "she," and "it" all have the same sound, tā, but different written characters. That's why when you read a MTL novel, there will always be confusion or error in the pronouns of MC and ML when Google translates it.)

"I think he's the best in the world."

Having said this, Liancha did not look for trouble and asked: "Then can you tell me who she is?"

"Cannot."

"Is she from our class?"

Bai Wuze didn't say anything. Liancha knew that this was an admission. She turned and left, secretly trying to figure out who had stolen the person she liked.

The girls who were on the sports field that day can be excluded, and those who asked for leave disappeared halfway...

"Are you jealous?" Bai Wuze looked at Fang Qiu, who had the words "I'm angry" written all over his face, and couldn't help but want to laugh, "I didn't drink the water she gave me."

"But..." You talked to her!

Fang Qiu couldn't say these words. He suddenly realized that he was being unreasonable. In the past, even if what originally belonged to him was taken away, he would not say a word. But facing Bai Wuze... Just thinking about someone trying to take him away, Fang Qiu felt like he was going crazy!

"Ugh...am I bad?" Fang Qiu suddenly became a little decadent. Bai Wuze hugged him distressedly. After getting along with him for the past few days, he found that Fang Qiu was actually a very sensitive person. His inferiority complex. A lot of it comes from that extra honey flower.

Every time he wanted to lick the juice-flowing female pussy, he would be stopped. This time, Bai Wuze didn't want to give up midway. He wanted Fang Qiu to experience the pleasure of having his pussy licked!

"Baby... you are my good wife. You are very good. It's too late for me to be happy that you can be jealous of me like this! Come on, let me kiss you." Bai Wuze lowered his head and kissed Fang Qiu, his hands not being honest on each other's sides. Wandering up and down his body, Fang Qiu moaned and fell softly on top of him, letting Bai Wuze tear the thin vest to pieces and peel off the two transparent nipple patches.

The originally soft breasts were swollen from being played with by fingers, and were as hard as stones and stood up straight. His nipples were big and his nipple holes were also very large. Bai Wuze poked at them with his fingertips in a malicious way, causing Fang Qiu to moan softly.

He kissed from the mouth to the collarbone, and from the collarbone to the nipples. This was the focus of his mouth and tongue. Bai Wuze stayed there for a long time. When Fang Qiu even suspected that his breasts were about to be sucked out of milk, he finally let the poor boy go. Nipples, coming down to the lower abdomen.

Bai Wuze licked lower and lower, reaching the top of his swimming trunks. Fang Qiu couldn't help but block it with his hands and refused: "No, it's so dirty!"

He could give Bai Wuze a blowjob and drink the semen from his big cock, but he couldn't bear Bai Wuze kissing his deformed lower body.

"Leave it to me, okay? I really think your place is so beautiful, let me kiss him." Bai Wuze pulled away his hand, "The little mouth down there must be painful, baby, believe me, I will always won't dislike you."

Fang Qiu no longer had the strength to refuse him. He bit his forearm and shook his legs to let Bai Wuze lick his perineum through his swimming trunks. The soaked swimming trunks outlined the shape of his little dick, and as Bai Wuze licking and sucking him, the shape of the labia gradually emerges.

The tight-fitting swimming trunks were not as easy to tear as underwear. Seeing that Fang Qiu had been licked so emotionally, Bai Wuze immediately took off the swimming trunks from his legs.

"Baby, spread your thighs and let your husband lick your cunt."

"Woo~" Fang Qiu whimpered and spread his legs slightly. His posture was a bit trembling. Bai Wuze simply lay on the ground, Fang Qiu's knees were supported on both sides of his head, and his entire vagina was exactly aimed at his mouth. .

Bai Wuze was not polite and stuck out his tongue to lick it.

"Ahhhhhhhhh it's so itchy, the tongue is inside~"

Fang Qiu couldn't help but swing his waist back and forth, rubbing his plump labia back and forth against Bai Wuze's mouth. The big tongue had already penetrated into the vagina to search for the vaginal fluid. Fang Qiu felt that the inside of the vagina was itchy and refreshing, and he wanted him to lick it to the deepest part and play around a bit.

Don't lick it~~ Don't lick it~~ My husband fucks me with his big dick. The little cunt is so itchy. I want to be fucked by a big dick inside. The pussy is going to be ruined by your tongue~ ~Can't stand it anymore~~~"

Fang Qiu wanted to leave, but his buttocks were grabbed by Bai Wuze, and he could only passively sit on his head and bear all this. The pleasure came violently and quickly, but the emptiness inside was not satisfied. Fang Qiu was happy and uncomfortable, and burst into tears flowing out like pearls.

I don't know how long he was licked, but Fang Qiu let out a moan, and a large amount of fluid came out of his cunt and washed over Bai Wuze's face. After Fang Qiu had climaxed, he lay on the side weakly, his buttocks still shaking. Seems to be reminiscing about the climax.

"Pah!" The swimming trunks were thrown to the ground with a crisp sound, and Bai Wuze lifted up the limp Fang Qiu by lifting his big dick.

Without hesitation, Fang Qiu took the school boy's big cock into his mouth and ate it with gusto. He seemed to have gained strength from this cock, and he suddenly regained his energy.

"Is it tasty?"

"It's delicious~~Hmm~~My husband's cock is so big~~It tastes so fishy~~I like it so much~~"

Bai Wuze suddenly pulled his dick away from Fang Qiu, and the big dick swayed in the air. Fang Qiu looked at him in confusion, and his face was suddenly slapped by the big dick.

"Are you husband's little bitch?"

Fang Qiu's face turned red, "Yes... I am my husband's little bitch."

"Do you want your husband to inject you?"

"Yes, I want my husband to inject me." Fang Qiu immediately turned around, raised his beautiful white buttocks, and spread his buttocks with both hands to reveal his plump and tender female pussy.

The opening of the hole had just been licked open, and the two labia were turned outwards and opened. Bai Wuze touched the two pieces of soft flesh, then pushed his cock inward!

"Uh-huh! So~ so big~~ my little pussy is full~~"

Bai Wuze rubbed his butt, watching the pink pussy being stretched until it turned white, swallowing his huge cock to the end with difficulty. His hand touched Fang Qiu's lower abdomen, where there was a vague glans-shaped protuberance.

"Did it enter the uterus?"

Fang Qiu gasped and nodded. Originally, his uterus had to be opened by the glans. These days, Bai Wuze fucked him whenever he could. His uterus was always soft, waiting for the big cock to enter.

"How much of my semen did you eat? When will you get pregnant?"

Fang Qiu whispered: "We have only been doing this for less than half a month, how could it be so fast..."

"Oh? Do you think I don't fuck you enough? Then I have to work hard."

"That's not what I meant!" Bai Wuze misinterpreted his words every time!

But it was too late. Bai Wuze didn't care how he defended himself. He just needed to give Fang Qiu a word and then hold on to that slim waist and drive piles like crazy.

At six o'clock in the evening, almost everyone in the swimming pool had left, and the school's cleaning lady also started cleaning the changing room. When she was halfway through cleaning, two boys came out of the changing room carrying schoolbags.

"Young men nowadays are so affectionate." The aunt noticed that the short boy seemed to have bad waist and legs. He had to be supported by the tall boy when he walked, and the tall boy even rubbed his waist thoughtfully.

After leaving the swimming pool, Fang Qiu asked nervously, "Auntie won't find anything?"

Bai Wuze said helplessly: "I have already cleaned that bathroom, all I have to do is kneel on the floor with a towel and wipe it again."

"It will still be discovered, your smell is so strong..." Fang Qiu said with a blush.

"That's because the quality of my semen is good, and my semen is all in your uterus. If it smells like it, it was ejaculated by you."

Fang Qiu couldn't resist him, and after holding it in for a long time, he could only call him a "Rogue"!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 54.7K 14
"fuck you" "fuck me" "w-what?" *smut* short chapters but that's the style of the book.
911K 17.6K 40
"You don't deserve this", he breathed. His hand glided against my cheek as I slowly lean into it. "What do you mean?" "Nothing. Never mind", he brush...
1.3M 21.1K 77
[REQUEST CLOSED] I'm finishing the book. Thank you so much for choosing this book 🥳