Cale in Transformers ✓

By YaoiYurishipper

After living a peaceful and somewhat slacker life Cale passed away in old age. Only to wake up as a child in... More

1. Farewell and Waking Up
2. Searching for You
3. Bots and Cons
4. Meeting Officially
5. Different Encounters
6. Agents and Bases
7. Cubes, Sparklings and Cons
8. Things get a little Heated
9. Well, that happened!
10. Thinking of Solutions
11. Seven Months After The Fight
12. Dates and Planning
13. One Year Later
14. Different Interests
15. End of High School
16. Problems Crop Up
17. Change in Scenery
18. Fallen Returns
19. The World Finds Out
20. Egypt
21. The Matrix
22. Primus and The Primes
23. Gods are weird
24. Humans are weird too
25. Humans must be Protected From Themselves
26. College and Pestilence
28. College Final Year
29. Trouble Magnet Indeed
30. Vampire to Cybertronian
31. The Knight Ship!
32. Staff of Creation
33. Time to manipulate Sentinel
34. Do not underestimate a Scammer
35. Winter Solstice and War
36. Mama Ratchet is Worried
37. The Assassin, the Necromancer and the Mage
38. Well of Sparks
39. Change
40. Time Flies when you are Happy

26. Moon Base

659 33 8
By YaoiYurishipper

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Sam sat in the Deans office, "So what are you trying to say?"

The Dean cleared his throat, "What we are trying to say is Mr Witwicky, your performance in the first and second semesters were beyond excellent. The Professors and students association wishes to request you to become one of our official representatives."

Sam was not interested but still asked, "So? Like a poster boy? Because let me tell you now, I have no control over my narcolepsy. I can fall asleep any moment. The only reason I am awake now is because I had an eight hour nap. Just ask my brother who drops me off."

Dean, "Ah! Yes, Benjamin Witwicky, he is pretty popular among the girls who call him Bee. You mentioned he is a soldier in the army?"

Sam nodded at that, "Yeah, he got hurt and the medic recommended at least four months of rest for him. There was a lot of medical jargon he threw at me but long story short, my brother needs time to recover."

Dean nodded sympathetically, "I see, that is understandable. What do you think about our proposal? I promise you will get extra credits for it."

Sam hummed in thought, "I will think about it. Not sure how much help you will get out of it though."

Professor Tom spoke after he left, "I can understand his skepticism. Many people still look down on those who are physically disabled."

The Dean sighed, "Yes but I am hoping with this they will be less judgmental and at least a little bit more considerate of others."

Professor Anushka said, "Well, I hope this works out for everyone."

Bee waved, "Everything good?"

Sam smiled at him, "Yeah, the Dean actually had an offer for me. I am not sure if I should accept it though."

Bee tilted his head then nodded, "There is something I want to tell you."

Sam, "About?"

Bee, "Half of the Cybertronians, I mean those who lost their sparklings are leaving Earth."

Sam was surprised, "Oh? Did you find out who killed the sparklings?"

Bee nodded his expression serious, "Yes, many Decepticons and Autobots want revenge, while Optimus and Megatron want to get rid of the killer one way or another."

Sam looked ahead, "Good for them. I hope justice will be served."

Allspark spoke up, 'I want to talk to them. Can you request a meeting on the weekend?'

Sam, "Sure Sparky."

Bee, "The Allspark has something to say?"

Sam, "Yeah, when are you all leaving?"

Bee, "The moon base is almost complete. After the grand opening this weekend the others are going space hunting."

Sam, "Ah! I get it. Send them off with a reminder that not all is lost, so they remember to come back alive. Plus the ship's launch pad is on the moon."

Bee, "Yeah, but what does the Allspark want though?"

Sam, "They are not telling me. I think it's something to do with the departed sparks."

Bee hummed as they returned to their shared home, "Jazz, Miles, guess what?"

Jazz, "What is it, Bee?"

Bee, "The Allspark has something to tell us."

Sam, "This weekend we are going to the base. The Allspark has something to give to your target."

Jazz was curious, "They do?"

Sam, "Mn."

Raon, "Are you alright, my human?"

Sam, "Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

Hong sighed, "Nothing! No reason at all."

Sam, "Seriously, I am fine."

Ohn looked at him suspiciously, "Okay, if you say so."

Scalpel, Bumblebee and Jazz shared a look, they had made a point to always pay attention when the sparklings pointed out something was wrong with Sam. The three had never been wrong when it came to Sam so far and decided to watch over him like always. They had sent a message in advance to both Optimus and Megatron while Sam had applied for a visit citing medical reasons for him and the kids. Jazz sweat dropped seeing the email Sam sent, if they had not given the heads up the two leaders would be worked up with worry. The weekend came pretty fast with the family unit consisting of three adult Cybertronians, three sparklings and two humans going to base.

Optimus, "Hello, sweet spark."

Bumblebee, "Hello, my Prime."

Megatron, "Sam, Raon, Hong, Ohn, welcome. You are right on time."

Sam, "The Allspark has something to give you. Well whoever is planning to attack the killer head on."

Starscream, "That young Samuel would be me. What is it?"

Sam took out a sinister looking orb from his bag, "You all know the Allspark receives the sparks of the departed yes?"

Que, "Yes, you told us that."

Sam, "What should never happen is multiple sparks departing at the same time. The Allspark almost went insane because of the pain those sparks were emitting."

Elita, "Sam, did it? Did you?"

Sam, "No, the Allspark shielded me from most of the horrible parts. Most of the time I was comforting them."

Chromia, "Oh!"

Will, "You sure you are okay kid?"

Simmons, "That does not sound healthy, kid. If you need anything just ask."

Allspark, 'Appreciated.'

Sam smiled reassuringly, "The Allspark appreciates the consideration. In fact they want you to deliver this orb to the killer. Make sure it gets absorbed by that monster completely."

Shockwave, "What is it?"

Sam looked at the dark pulsating orb, "This is all the fear, pain and feeling of abandonment the sparklings felt that time. The guilt, despair, heart break or spark break in your case and the damnation, the adults who committed suicide felt."

Maggie covered her mouth, "You mean the parents of the kids who died committed suicide."

Glenn looked close to crying, "That's just sad man."

Miles, "Yeah, now just imagine having a soul connection to them and the last thing you felt from them is fear, pain and begging to be saved."

Epos winced, "That would drive any parent out there insane."

Megatron, "And this orb holds all of that painful feeling?"

Sam, "Yes, make sure to deliver it to that monster. Make them feel what everyone felt because of their actions that day."

Starscream grinned darkly, "I will gladly do so."

Optimus, "I did not know Allspark could punish people."

Sam, "They do not. That is a job for the Knights, but seeing they are still missing, they stepped up."

Hot Rod, "I am sorry about that but decrypting the clues they left behind is really frustrating."

Vivian, "Agreed! The fact that it is really old Cybertronian makes it quite the challenge too."

Optimus rumbled, "We all enjoyed reading the data pad of information you gave me after the translation."

Megatron nodded, "Yes, the new information is very enlightening."

Starscream secured the orb, "Well, say your farewells my fellow warriors. I do not know how long this mission will take."

Sam, "Basically the current humans may have already passed on by the time you return. I think Allspark can help with it. I did not ask before but do you know what this killer looks like?"

Soundwave, "Yes, we have a picture of the killer. Designation: Pestilence."

Sam, 'Well? What do you think?'

Allspark, 'Now that I know what they look like, I can create an item to hunt them. It is not the first time I gave my creations a boon.'

Sam, "Alright, take over. Do what you need."

Raon giggled, "Uncle Sparky."

Optimus stared at Sam with wide optics, "Did you know he could do that?"

Megatron, "No, this is the first time I learned about this."

Miles, "We theorized this was possible but this is first time."

Jazz watched Sam or rather the Allspark manipulate the power of the Cube, "You need to tell us about this my little charge."

Bumblebee nodded, "Yes, that could have been dangerous."

Rakesh knocked, "Sorry to disturb but everyone is ready."

Sam returned and smiled, "Yes, we are ready. In fact Starscream here, a gift."

Starscream, "This is a Quintesson finder? How?"

Sam looked at the scanner he had given to Starscream, "Sparky has held a grudge against the people who killed his children for a long time now."

Elita murmured, "I do not blame them."

Keller spoke up after a while, "Well then, look smart everyone. It is almost time. I know that the mission is dark and it is for that reason we wish to send you off with a bang. Remember you have friends and family waiting for you to return safely."

Every soldier roared in approval and agreement, they do have new family and friends on this planet. They made a promise to make sure they would try to return safely or at least make sure their fellow warriors returned safely. They went to the launch area from which they would head to the moon to inaugurate the opening of the moon base. Most of the NEST fighters were actually moving to the moon base which was made by combining two ships. The wrecker ship Xantium and the Decepticon ship Empirion, both ships were mainly used to carry heavy cargo. Their main priority was to watch over the security of Earth from the moon and hopefully create more bases in the North, South, East and West sides of the planet.

Sam looked around from his suit, 'Hm, what do you think?'

Glutton, 'I like it.'

Heart, 'Our home planet is beautiful.'

Thief, 'I wish we could steal our home planet. She is so pretty.'

Raon, "Human, come on. They are leaving soon."

Hong, "Starscream, I think wants to say goodbye."

Ohn, "Yeah, I think he is thankful for the scanner."

Sam, "Alright."

Starscream, "Young Samuel, thank you for the scanner. I trust this will be of great help to us."

Sam, "Just come back home safely and then you can thank me. We will all be waiting."

Starscream, "I will be honest. I don't know if we will return from this mission."

Sam, "You have to. Do not make the Allspark grieve more than it already has. The Cube created Cybertronians and the Cube grieves the most when Cybertronians die. And I think they have been hurt enough."

Skywarp scratched his helm, "Well, when you put it that way. I guess I better put my warping ability to the test. We will come back."

Ironhide, "Yes, we survived a war. We will survive this. Isn't that right, soldiers?"

The send off was quite the blast in Sam's opinion and the Cybertronian soldiers left with determined faces. From all the bots on Earth, Elita, Ironhide, Jolt, Sideswipe, Chromia, Wheeljack, Dino, Mudflap and Skids were going on the hunt. From the cons, Starscream, Skyfire, Skywarp, Novastorm, Dreadwing, Scorponok, the Gestalt, Bonecrusher and Soundwave were going. Both Optimus and Megatron were opting to stay behind trusting Starscream and Elita to lead the two factions. It would not be an easy mission but they trusted them to return back to them safely, they are a family.

Sam looked at Megatron's holoform as he was hugged from behind, "Hi!"

Megatron, "What is on your mind my darling mate?"

Sam, "I just worry they will be hurt."

Megatron, "We are all worried about them. But good leaders trust their soldiers to return in one piece."

Sam, "Yes, I know I was in your pedes once."

Megatron, "Indeed. Would you consider becoming a leader again?"

Sam, "Absolutely not! Once was enough, but if push comes to shove I will take over. I hope it does not come to that though. I love my slacker life."

Megatron chuckled, "Ah yes! A life of sleeping and lazing away. If I did not know any better I would suspect you want to be my pet."

Sam, "Hmm... Who knows what my moods want. One time it is this and another time it's something else."

Megatron, "Jokes aside, are you alright though?"

Sam, "No? Yes, I will be. With time."

Megatron, "Good, because Optimus prepared a return ship for those returning to Earth."

Sam, "Well my turn. Are you alright?"

Megatron, "I am doing well."

Sam, "It's just you seem troubled by something lately."

Megatron, "I just have a feeling lately that I am forgetting something. But I cannot seem to put a servo on it."

Sam looked contemplative, "You are not the type to forget things that easily. It must not be that important if it was deemed forgettable."

Megatron smiled at him, "Perhaps you are right. How about we go out for dinner after returning home?"

Sam, "Fine by me."

Optimus, "Bumblebee, are there any other strange occurrences we should be wary of?"

Bumblebee, "None that I can recall, Optimus. Sam has been focused on the kids, physical training and college to bother with anything else. He does throw around theories with Miles but never tests them."

Optimus sighed, "I suppose time will tell then."

Bumblebee, "Is something wrong?"

Optimus, "Nothing per say but just a feeling in my gut, as the human saying goes."

Bumblebee looked at his charge from the window, "I hope it's nothing dangerous."

Optimus, "I pray for the same."

(To be continued....
Hope you all are doing well.
Have a wonderful Sunday.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.2K 24
Who knew by finding a mechanical alien being, your life would be in danger? Meet 20 year old Lily Lawrence, a young woman fresh out of college. Wh...
18.8K 274 5
What if Sam Witwicky wasn't an only child? What if he had a younger sister? Read and find out!
93.7K 2.5K 52
What if Sam Witwicky had an older sister? That's you. Trigger warning for : Self harm suicide attempts rape 🏅#8 in #optimusprime
64.6K 1.2K 10
You and your friends have a normal life, that is until Sam comes home with a yellow Camaro. When you go out with your mom after being gone for 5 year...