Taekook Love stories

By ssssss21199

Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy end... More

Possession (1)
Possession (2)
Possession (End)
Innocent Tae
SECRET
Dependant
Only you
Neglected (1)
Neglected (End)
Sacrifices (1)
Sacrifices (End)
Hurt (1)
Hurt (2)
Hurt (End)
I need your love (1)
I need your love (End)
Loving you... loosing me (1)
Loving you... loosing me (End)
Pain.... (1)
Pain.... (2)
Heartbroken feelings... (1)
Heartbroken feelings... (End)
You are Precious my love (1)
You are Precious my love (End)
You're the light of my darkness... (1)
You're the light of my darkness... (2)
You're the light of my darkness... (End)
New Book update!! New Book update!!
Love
Revenge (1)
Revenge (2)
Revenge (3)
Revenge (End)
Status doesn't matter
In love with the Warrior
Missing Pieces... (1)
Missing Pieces... (2)
Missing Pieces... (End)
Misunderstood (1)
Misunderstood (End)
Wish you were there for me... (1)
Wish you were there for me... (2)
Wish you were there for me... (3)
Wish you were there for me... (4)
Wish you were there for me... (End)
Trusting you
Everything for you... (1)
Everything for you... (2)
Everything for you... (3)
Everything for you... (4)
Everything for you... (5)
Everything for you... (6)
Everything for you... (End)
I might be Wherever you are (1)
I might be Wherever you are (End)
You broke me first... (1)
You broke me first... (End)
Insecurities
Perfect... (1)
Perfect... (End)

Pain.... (End)

2K 77 25
By ssssss21199

No proofread...
.
.

As soon as Jungkook entered in cabin Jimin spoke.

"Are you fine?"
Jimin asked his voice came out soft.

"U-uh?"
"I asked you that are you fine?"
Jungkook nodded.

"Sorry if I misbehaved... Sorry I almost tried t-to k-killed you... I was way too wrong! I don't deserve the forgiveness..."

"Hyu--"
"But tell me kookie... You left him, you didn't think about him for once!"

"B-but I--"
"Let me complete myself Jungkook."
Jimin pleaded.

"You left him just for your happiness. You don't know the fact that he tried to take his life. The day you texted him about breaking up.. he went crazy, he searched for you the whole University like a mad man... He was cursing me that I talked bad about you..."

"He was so close to jump from the roof t-top"
Jungkook gasped.

"J-jump?"
Jimin nodded.

"Yes kookie he almost jumped but thanks to Yoongi hyung he saved Taehyung. Otherwise you were not able to s-see him. I know that the way I behaved with you is not nice... But tell me if your best friend was going to die infront of your eyes and reason is standing infront of you, will you be able to digest the fact seeing him?"

Jimin's eyes pricked with tears.

"Tell me Jungkook--"
"What? You know nothing Jimin hyung... Nothing. Taehyung hyung were having his friends with him. You, Yoongi hyung and other hyungs were there for him. You all are misunderstanding me... I know TaeTae tried to take his life but did anyone asked me? That why I left? You both didn't even let me explain yesterday"

"You were ready to kill me, if I was at your place. At least I will have ask the explanation... I know you are angry but that d-didn't gave you the right to k-kill me! Not at all!"
Jungkook said and left the place.

Jimin sighed sadly.

"You were the one Jungkook who texted tae about breaking up and now you are behaving like a victim..."
Jimin muttered to himself.

Yes Jimin was regretted to behave like shit with Jungkook yesterday but he still think Jungkook is the one who texted Taehyung. His ears are closed and eyes are blinded by anger and Taehyung's that condition.
.
.

Jungkook was not crying, not at all.
'You tried to take your life hyung, but didn't tried to understand me... You should have to believe me but you chose another way... Then also I-I will explain my perspective for sure...'

Jungkook wiped his tears and started to work on the files.

That's when someone cleared his throat, grabbing Jungkook's attention.

"I need the accounts file, pass it to me"
Taehyung said in cold tone.

Jungkook nodded and took out the respective file. He gave the file to Taehyung who took it and left the place.

"I wanna explain you everything but my heart is not letting me do this... Why?"
Jungkook asked to himself.

"Don't be sad bunny, everything will be fine"
Mingyu approached.

"Mingyu?"
"What? It's lunch break now, stop this work and come we will eat, today our iconic chef Bible prepared the lunch"
Jungkook chuckled.

Time skip

Jungkook was working in the café, serving food to customers. Suddenly the person arrived at the café.

Jungkook made his way towards him before bowing.

"Welcome sir"
Jungkook bowed.

"You here?"
Jungkook jolted up looking into his eyes before gasping.

"T-taehyung?"
He immediately went to the table where Taehyung was sitting. Even Taehyung was surprised seeing Jungkook.

"You?"
Jungkook nodded

"Why are you following me Jungkook?"
Taehyung said irritating.

"I a-am not following you, I work here"
"Don't lie you are just foll--"
"Can you stop blaming me for once and let me speak?"
Jungkook cut him off.

"I work here, and I am not following you. I came here to take your order AS A WAITER, okay? What would you like to have sir?"
Jungkook asked very very politely to his liking.

"I'll have one Americano please?"
Taehyung's tone came out as mocking.

"Okay thank you sir your order will arrive soon"
Koo smiled and left the place.

'Why the hell he is working here? Isn't his father the great CEO?'
He thought in his mind.

"There are a lot of things that are hidden from me or Jungkook is hiding from me?"

(Poor Taehyung, he didn't even letting him explain and now he is the one who is saying that Jungkook is hiding something from him... Haha!)

Taehyung stood up and made his way to Jungkook who was standing near the counter.

"Um"
Jungkook turned around and smiled.

"Do you want anything sir?"
Taehyung didn't liked the tone of the younger but shrugged.

"Actually I wanna use washroom... C-can you show me?"
"Of course, this way"
Jungkook made his way towards the washroom making Taehyung follow him.

"This--"
Jungkook wasn't able to complete his sentence as he got pushed inside the washroom.

Taehyung locked the door behind and approached Jungkook with slow and steady steps.

Taehyung was approaching while Jungkook was backing away.

"Why are you not letting me live peacefully?"
Taehyung asked darkly.

"I didn't do a-anything"
"SHUT UP!!"
Jungkook startled.

"Why are you here Jungkook?"
"I t-told you that I work here!!"

"WHY ARE YOU HERE IN MY LIFE ONCE AGAIN JUNGKOOK?!"
Taehyung roared. Jungkook sighed heavily before replying.

"Listen Tae... I didn't left you i-intentionally, it was just m-my father who forced me t-to leave you"
Taehyung started to laugh maniacally.

He grabbed his chin not so harshly but not not so gently.

"So your father forced you to text me too, right?"
"T-text? Which text?"
Koo asked in confusion.

"DON'T TRY TO ACT INNOCENT JUNGKOOK!"
"I'm not acting... About which texts you are talking about?!"
Jungkook asked in anger.

Taehyung showed him the texts. Jungkook widen his eyes because it was his number.

"Now cat got your tongue? You were the one Jungkook who promised me me that you will fight for me... You were t-the one who promised m-me that you will n-never leave me a-alone!! Then why you did with me this kind of cheap thing? WHY?!"
Taehyung was close to cry. Jungkook's eyes softened and cupped his cheeks so softly.

"Taetae, I-I was forced by m-my father... He tol--"
"Don't lie Jungkook! Don't lie! You texted me--"
Jungkook cut him off in anger.

"Just listen to me once Taehyung, just once? I suffered a lot... I just want you to be as m-my comfort zone... P-please listen to me this time, please?"
Taehyung sighed in defeat and gesture him to continue.

"The day y-you left my h-house my father found out a-about us, by seeing t-the hickey o-on my collar b-bone"
Taehyung widen his eyes.

"T-then he slapped me f-for being disgrace t-to our fa-family... H--he told me to ba-back away f-from c-coming out. B-but I proudly t-told him that I-I am gay and i-in love with you..."

"Then why you texted me something like this Jungkook??"
Taehyung was frustrated to the point where he was pulling his hairs.

"I didn't! I never texted you!"
Taehyung chuckled sarcastically.

"Yeah... You didn't texted as this is not your number right Mr. Jeon Jungkook?"

"Are you going to let me explain?"
"Fine continue.."
Jungkook deadpanned making tae suck a deep breath.

"I don't know a-about this texts, when ap-- father got to k-know about us and I being stubborn to be with you... He-- he send me t-to t-the reha--"
Jungkook got cut off by Taehyung's phone.

Taehyung received the call, panickedly?

Jungkook was confused.

"Y-yes... I-I am in the w-washroom... Wait for me"
Taehyung ended the call and made his way outside without talking to Jungkook.

Jungkook punched the door harshly.
'Why is he not letting me explain?! I want you tae... I want your s-support!'
Jungkook crouched down on his knees crying.

After a while he washed his face and made his way out too.

He saw the table where Taehyung was sitting but this time he was not alone he was sitting with a girl. Jungkook didn't mind.

"Jungkookie where were you? This Americano is ready since five minutes. Go give it to them"
Jungkook nodded and took the tray.

Taehyung didn't looked up when Jungkook was approaching them with tray. He was scared... Scared of what?

He placed the tray without seeing the face of the girl.

"Jungkookie, you work here?"
Jungkook gazed up to the voice.

"Moon noona!"
Jungkook smiled and share the hug.

"Yeah... You work here?"
Jungkook nodded.

"But you told me that you work to the off--"
"I work in both the places..."
She nodded in understanding.

"But kookie--"
"Um noona we c-can talk later... I have work, you know I can't talk, the owner is g-glaring"

"Oh I see..."
Jungkook nodded and left towards other customer immediately.

Taehyung was confused.

"You know him?"
"Yeah... He comes hospital for his friend"
She replied to tae.

"What happened to him?"
"Oh he is in coma... And Jungkook pays visit everyday. Even he stays at night too. The best boy, he never hurt anyone"
Taehyung started to laugh.

"Hey why are you laughing?"
Taehyung shook his head.

"Nothing, do you want something to eat, I just order one Americano, till you come"
Moon nodded.

"Yeah I wanna order something"
"Okay but you can call him here..."
Taehyung said to moon who was making her way towards Jungkook.

Jungkook noticed.

"Moon-ssi why are you getting up? You could have call me"
Jungkook said.

"Actually I wanna talk with the owner"
Jungkook nodded.

She turned her face to the owner.

"Can I take him with me?"
"Ma'am you can see the workload and--"
Moon didn't speak further and offered the money.

"O-okay you can take him"
"Thank you and please send other waiter to our table"
Jungkook facepalmed.

"You don't have to do--"
"It's the least I can do... My baby brother like friend is doing so much hardwork, can't he get rest"
Jungkook shook his head.

'Why she has to take Jungkook? Now he will get to know!'
Taehyung was scared.

They settled on the dining chair.

"By the way let me introduce you both, so Taehyung this is Jungkook my baby brother and Jungkook he is Taehyung... My boyfriend"
Jungkook snapped his head towards Taehyung who was looking down as if the table is the most precious thing in the world.

"B-boyfriend?"
She nodded her head.

"H-how...? W-was it necessary?"
Jungkook muttered in whisper but taehyung heard it.

"What happened? You didn't like him?"
Jungkook came back to his senses.

"N-no Moon-ssi, I am j-just shock"
"Eh? Why?"
"B-be--"
"He works in our company"
Taehyung cut him off.

"Oh I see..."
"You know what Jungkook? No one of us proposed each other... We are best friends, it's just our friends suggested and we accepted"
She explained.
Jungkook was lost in thoughts.

"And I told you about him right?"
"Yeah, you told me that YOUR BOYFRIEND broke up... No no! His so called ex broke up with him... Yeah"
Jungkook said in sarcastic manner. Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"What would you like to order Ma'am?"
The waiter approached.

Moon placed order for herself and Taehyung.

"Kookie, what would you like to have?"
Jungkook shook his head.

"Anything's fine Moon-ssi"
Jungkook said politely.

Moon chuckled and placed the order.

"So Moon-ssi tell me about your boyfriend... I mean Taehyung sir"

"Actua--"
"Why it is necessary to t-tell about me? Tell about yourself... How many boyfriends you have?"
Jungkook closed his eyes in sadness.
Moon's blood boiled.

"The hell? How you dare to speak with koo--"
"I never had any boyfriend, I loved only one person and I suffered to reach to him but see... He already moved on! How pathetic of me that I loved the manwho--"

"JUNGKOOK! MIND YOUR TONGUE"
Taehyung slammed on the table harshly.

"Tae cal--"
"Then tell your stupid friend... How dare he accuse me?! When he was the one who texted--"
"I DIDN'T TEXTED YOU ANYTHING MR. KIM TAEHYUNG"

Moon was confused or may be not...

"Oh really? Then what's this?"
"I don't know..."
Jungkook replied.

"Oh please shut up!!"
"YOU SHUT UP! Do you even know what I did? Do you re checked the text? No you just concluded that it's me and tried to jump off the roof top! I endured everything for you... I thought my hyungie... My love is strong but no! You are weak!! You didn't even tried to find me... I waited f-for you, I got h-hurt so many t-times... And you? You moved on from me that easily? Was our love that weak?"

"That day Jimin hyung... Oh forget hyung! The park Jimin tried to kill me infront of you!! That much bad you made me infront of the hyungs!! I thought I have a chance that's w-why I tr-tried to explain myself but now... I don't wanna explain myself or I don't want any chance!!"

"You told your hyungs that I-I ditched you which was complete l-lie but now infront of your girlfriend I'm announcing that I Jeon Jungkook is breaking up with you... NOW GO CRY!!"
Jungkook spat and left the place despite of being called by Moon.

"T-tae are you s-sure he texted you this messages?"
"I h-have n-nothing to say Moon-ah I just d-don't know... He himself moved on, right?"
She shook her head.

"No Taehyung since the day I'm observing him or we can say that since the day Eun-woo is admitted he dated no one. He just talked about a person who he loved so much. Stupid of me that I never asked him the name. I saw him crying for you at night tae..."

"And you are saying that he ditched you"
Moon said.

"Just tell me one thing. By seeing this stupid messages how should I react huh? I was disheartened, he abruptly broke the relationship... He is saying that I didn't searched for him... I searched him to various of places even I talked with his dad who himself told me that Jungkook suddenly took the decision to go to America..."
Taehyung said in frustration.

"I don't know anything but I know one thing for sure, Jungkook is not that kind of person who can ditch his lover. The way he takes care of Eun-woo even he is just his friend, I'm sure he is not the one who texted you tae... If you loved him than you have to think of this Taehyung."
Taehyung frowned.

"And y-you?"
He asked.

"What about me? I never loved you, I just accepted you because of Jimin. But tell me do you loved me?"
Moon asked straight looking into this eyes.

Taehyung dug his head down.

"I asked you something Taehyung. Do you love me?"
Taehyung shook his head.

"Then go... Tell him that we are not toget--"
"Not now, I have to find out so many things... Then I will have a talk"

"B-but don't be too late"
Taehyung nodded.
.
.

Jungkook didn't stopped he straight away ran towards the hospital where Eun-woo was admitted.

He was panting heavily when he reached.

"Eunie! I lost everything Eunie... He-he moved on... He moved-- mov-moved on! I s-suffered for nothing Eunie.. nothing. I have no o-one to love now... No one"
Jungkook hugged Eun-woo tightly. He was sobbing hysterically.

"I came here f-for him Eunie, I thought he w-will protect me... But he is the one who hurt me the most! I will never ever forgive! Not at all!!"
Jungkook clutched onto Eun-woo tightly before falling asleep due to exhaustion.

Build and Bible were standing at the door step. Their heart hurts when Jungkook spoke out his feelings.

"He don't deserve our kookie, I should have to do something"
Bible muttered.

"What are you going to do?"
"I will send that shithead person named TaeTae to the rehabilitation camp. When he will suffer like our kookie then he will understand the real pain!"

"Rehabilitation camp?"
Bible and build turned around and gasped in horror when the person who heard their conversation was none other than Moon and Taehyung...

Next day

Jungkook got ready for office but this time he didn't decided anything. He was just going to earn money that's it. He lost his love now.

'I don't wanna face anyone of you now... It's enough'

"Are you ready kookie?"
Mingyu asked making Jungkook nod his head and they left to the office.

They reached the office, Mingyu went to his counter while Jungkook to his own.

Taehyung was the first to come office and the first thing he do was finding Jungkook.

When he spot him, he immediately approached.

"Um Jungkook, can you p-pass me the file?"
"Which file?"
Jungkook's voice came out cold.

"White coloured file"
"There are a lot of files which are in white colour Mr. Kim"
Jungkook deadpanned.

"O-oh is it? I-I will go and check it into my cabin, then--"
"You may go, it's inappropriate to talk with your bad ex for so long. Moon noona will get mad"
Jungkook scoffed at end.

"Jung--"
"Tae! You are early today, that's surprising!"
Jimin asked in excitement. Jungkook rolled his eyes and got back to his work.

"It's you who is on time today..."
"I see"
Jimin was extra smiley today.

"Why are you smiling by the way?"
"Oh that I talked with Moon-ssi and she said she is coming here in the office"
Jungkook's ears perked up at the mention of Taehyung's so called girlfriend.

"Oh okay..."
Taehyung sighed sadly and made his way to his cabin.

After a while Taehyung called for Jungkook who was not even a bit interested to go so he asked Mingyu

"Mingyuie please?"
"I can't baby, even if I myself don't want you to go to him but I'm helpless. Try to understand"
Jungkook sighed in defeat before nodding his head.

Taehyung's cabin

Tae heard the knock on the door and permitted the person to come in.

His eyes sparkled.

"Jungko--"
"Why you called me Mr. Kim?"
Jungkook cut him off.

"I wanted to talk to you..."
"If it's related to work I'm all ears but if you wanna talk about our personal matter than I'm sorry... I know that you moved on from me now... You broke our four-five years of bond in just 15 days, please spare me now"

"Koo--"
"Jungkook, it's jungkook for you"
Koo cut him off.

"Jungkook I am in love wi--"
They heard the knock of his cabin.

"Come in"
Soon the person arrived and it was none other than Moon along with Jimin. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why are you here Jungkook-ssi?"
"Before you hurt me or beat me orrrr tried to kill then I'm telling you your friend called me here"
Jungkook explained taking Jimin off guard.

"Anyways I will leave now"
Koo announced and left the cabin.

"What was he saying Jimin?"
Moon asked.

"Noth--"
"He tried to kill Jungkook on his first day of the work."
Taehyung didn't let him complete his sentence.

"What the hell?! Why?"
"I apologised for it Taehyung! And why not Moon-ah? He is that boy who left our TaeTae alone... He was close to go in depression thanks to you that he is living his life normally"
Jimin explain.

"Never explain yourself Jimin. Because explanation sometime shows the reality... The way you are accusing--"

"I ain't accusing him! It's just I was angry which got uncontrollable, that's it! And anyone will do the same thing for their best friend..."
Jimin cut her off.

"Forget it Moon, it's waste of time to make him understand"
Tae said in sarcasm.

"Tae, tae he is once again playing his innocence game. He is money deprived --"
"Money deprived person? And Jungkook? Very funny... His father is CEO"
Tae rolled his eyes.

"Then why he is working here instead of studying I'm sure his whor--"
"JIMIN GET OUT! RIGHT NOW"
Taehyung roared making Jimin startled.

"Tae you are taking your ex's side... You are pathetic, nothing else!!"
Jimin spat and left the place.

He immediately went to Jungkook.

"When are you going to stop playing games Jeon Jungkook?!"
Jimin shouted Mingyu was ready to protect his bestie but halted when Jungkook spoke.

"When are you going to stop blaming others Park Jimin?!"
Jungkook argued back.

"YOU--"
"JIMIN! STOP!"
Jimin's brother Hyung-Sik yelled.

"Why are you creating the scene in your company, don't you think of reputation?"
Hyung-Sik asked in disbelief.

"Then what? And which reputation you are talking about huh? He left my brother--"
"Shut up Jimin, whether he hurt your best friend, you don't have any right to create this shit chaos"
Hyung-Sik cut him off. Soon other people started to gather.

"I have every right! Just leave hyung. Go to your office!"
Jimin yelled at his brother.

Jungkook backed away in fear as the yelling and shouting was making him remind the torture he got in that hell hole. Mingyu noticed the change in Jungkook so he immediately went in middle of the brothers to make them stop.

The loud noise were being heard to the whole company, Taehyung and Moon too came at the spot.

"M-mr. Park please stop this... See e-everyone are seeing you both, it's not looking nice. If b-boss will got to know about t-this--"
"Mingyu don't need to make him understand he is dumb from childhood!"
Hyung-Sik scoffed.

"I AM NOT DUMB!"
"Don't you raise your voice on me Jimin! I'm your elder brother!!"
Hyung-Sik warned.

"Oh shut up! So what? If you are elder brother of mine! You are not in place to insult me at my office because of this boy!"
Jimin pointed at the trembling figure. He rolled his eyes.

"Again a drama! Atten--"
"Jimin what happened?"
"Please Moon-ah you stay away from this matter. You are the same girl as Jungkook, You too don't deserve Taehyung!"
Jimin spat.

He was spitting venom... Or is it?

"Jimin what the hell is wrong with you?!"
Taehyung yelled.

"Please Tae, you are innocent... I don't wanna talk with the weak person like you"
Taehyung hung his mouth open in shock.

"Jimin you are talking to your bestie!"
Hyung-Sik said trying to calm his anger.

"DON'T TEACH ME!"
Jimin roared that's when Jungkook's started to get that shit memories.

"STOP STOP!! Don't hit me!! P-please... I-I will tell to TaeTae hy-hyungie... D-don't give me shock! No-no-no don't touch Eun-woo! PLEASE LEAVE ME!!"
Jungkook closed his ears and eyes shaking his head fastly.

Jungkook was murmuring the same words. Mingyu approached jungkook.

"Kookie... Hey see no one is hurting you hm?"
Jungkook looked at him with doe eyes. And shook his head.

"No Mingyu no! They-- they threatened me... E-eunie is i-in danger... Taetae hyung... I n-need him.."
Jungkook closed his eyes shut, tears flowing non-stop.

Taehyung immediately crouched down to Kook's level.

"Baby... Koo, please look at me"
Jungkook shook his head. Then Taehyung cupped his cheeks.

"See bun, your TaeTae... Your hyungie, your love is here."
Taehyung spoke in a soft voice. Jungkook hiccuped and opened his eyes.

Taehyung's heart broke into prices when Jungkook lost his shine. He never ever saw his love in this situation.

"T-tae, y-you will save me? I waited f-for you! Why you came l-late?!"
Jungkook latched onto his hyung crying whole heartedly. He was wailing like a small child.

Whole office employees and workers eyes pricked in tears. The boy's cry was so heartbreaking.

Jimin shut his eyes close in regret, guilt and shame?

"Now I-I am here, hm? Tell m-me what y-you suffered baby?"
"I can't hyung, I c-can't!"
Jungkook's whole body started shake.

"Why bun? Why?"
Taehyung's was composing himself to not cry.

"They w-will k-kill the boys... I know.. I can't, Eun-woo is in c-coma all because of me!"
Jungkook's voice came out muffled.

"Which boys? Who is gonna kill them? Who is Eun-woo?"
The soon to be officer Hyung-Sik asked in serious tone.

"No-no... No one... NO ONE!"
Jungkook started to thrash around Taehyung's hold.

But Taehyung tightened the grip.

"Okay okay... Calm down, no one okay? Come we will head to h-home?"
Jungkook nodded and got up with the help of Taehyung.

That's when Jungkook's eyes fell on Moon, he immediately came back into his senses.

"S-sorry... Sorry m-moon... I--"
"Kookie calm down"
Moon said in soft voice.

"Everyone get back to work"
Taehyung announced who nodded their heads. He turned around to Jungkook.

"Jungkookie, we should head t-to home, hm?"
Jungkook started to laugh making everyone frown in confusion except Mingyu.

"What happened Jungkook?"
Hyung-Sik asked.

"N-nothing, officer hyung. Done w-with your investigation"
"Huh?"
Jungkook mocked.

"Ah! D-don't need to act now... I know you and your brother were acting to listen m-my confession..."
Jimin gulped in fear when Jungkook intensely glared at Jimin.

He was the same Jungkook who was crying a while ago...

"H-how you kno--"
"The way you a-are crying for m-me showed everything... But let me tell you one thing! I will not let you enter in my personal matter Mr. Park Hyung-Sik"
Jungkook pointed at Hyung-Sik angrily.

"Jungkookie, first we should head to home..."
"WHICH HOME YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT KIM TAEHYUNG?!"
Taehyung startled when Jungkook yanked his hands away.

"Which home? Mingyu are you seeing this? They are taking me home... Haha very funny! You will take me to the hell hole where the father of mine Mr. Jeon will send me once again!"
Jungkook clapped his hands laughing.

"Jung--"
"Stop right there Kim Taehyung. You lost the right to call me Jungkookie or any nickname. I am fed up of this fake love... I will find any other job Mingyuie. I can manage working at the café for Eun-woo. I don't need anyone's pity or apology!"
Jungkook spat and left the place.

Taehyung and Jimin was standing there helpless. Just for once they could have ask Jungkook that why he left, why he sent those texts... So this day will have never happen.

Mingyu sighed sadly and went to his counter, ignoring Hyung-Sik's doubtful stare.
Hyung-Sik approached him.

"Which hell hole he was talking about?"
He asked to Mingyu who gulped in fear.

"I-I don't know--"
"DON'T LIE! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS HIDING? WHO IS EUN-WOO?!"
Mingyu startled at end.

"I-I--"
"Hyung-Sik calm down! Why are you shouting at him?"
Moon interrupted in the them.

"So what? I am an officer... This boys who are hiding something about the person who is in coma! Jungkook is not going home! He is earning money... When his father is the Country's reputed CEO!! Damn it! For the sake of your friend please spill the truth Mingyu, I beg of you!"
Hyung-Sik pleaded.

"I know everything, who is Eun-woo and why he is hiding the truth"
Moon spoke up.

Everyone diverted their attention towards her.

"What?"
"I will tell you everything, but not here, we should talk this in Taehyung's cabin"

"Why? Jungkoo--"
"Mingyu, he suffered enough! Please let me tell this to Hyung-Sik, he will definitely solve your problem... Nothing will happen to you or your friends or any other boys... Trust me"
Mingyu sighed and nodded.
Everyone except Mingyu left to Taehyung's cabin.

Moon told them everything, as Bible can't help but to tell her the truth.

Taehyung was controlling his urge to hit himself. He left Jungkook alone... His Jungkook alone. He didn't tried to find Jungkook at all. He left his kookie alone. His Jungkookie who was suffering s lot and he was just crying on that shitty small texts, but didn't verified that it's his koo or not...

And Jimin.. he was numb. He almost killed Jungkook the day he saw him. He was the one who loved kookie as his brother and promised him to protect until his last breath but see what he did? He hurt kookie to the core now, that boy don't even wanna see his face. He is ashamed of himself.

"I will not spare you bongo! The way you treated my koo I will treat 100x times more... Just wait and watch!"
Taehyung said darkly.

"We will send him behin--"
"No Hyung-Sik hyung, not at all! It's very very easy and simple punishment for him! I wanna hurt him so bad that he will never forget what's the real pain is?"
Taehyung stood up.

"Tae tae calm down first! Do whatever you want to do with them I will give you every right... But for now you have to go to Jungkook he needs you"

"No hyung, he doesn't. I hurt him a lot even I tried to move on from him where he was trying to tell me the truth. He trusted me to the fullest and I didn't even asked him about the messages... I'm really very bad. I'm sure he don't. Wanna see my face too..."
Taehyung said ashamed of himself.

"I know, we all know but then also you both love each other... He loves you m, right now he is upset and angry but you can earn his forgiveness."
Hyung-Sik said.

"Anyways you go to your lover and ask his forgiveness while I will go to that camp, to handle them to you. I will survey the place and then secretly will record their every bad deeds and then will handle it to you!"
Taehyung nodded.

At hospital

"Oh Bible hyung you are here too?"
Jungkook asked in surprise.

"Actually doctor called me"
"What? Why?"
"It's good news"
Bible got up from hi place.

"Eun-woo is responding to our talks and doctors told me that it may or may not be possible that Eun-woo kind of woke up too without our presence!"
"What?! Then-- then why he is laying?"
"Because doctor gave the medication because of it he is sleeping...."

"Why didn't doctor informed me?"
"Because he wanted to make sure about his condition. I myself told him to not tell you before I confirm it!"

That's when they heard faint voice.

"J-jungkook? B-bible hyung?"
"Oh my goodness!! Eun-woo!! You are awake... Finally"
Jungkook chirped happily.

"Jungkook calm down, he is not that strong"
Bible calmed the bunny boy.

"B-bible hyung"
"Yes Eunie"
Eun-woo talked with Bible ignoring Jungkook who was confused for sure.

"Since when I am admitted?"
Eun-woo asked and Bible answered every questions answer to him.

"Eunie--"
"I d-don't wanna talk with you Jungkook"
Eun-woo tur ed his head away.

"Why? W-what did I do?"
"You being coward Jungkook... A c-complete coward... I he-heard everything y-you spoke when I was into coma..."
Eun-woo spoke, he was slight upset on koo.

"I'm sor--"
"I w-will forgive you o-only if you w-will confe--"
"There's no need to do this now. We found out the truth!"
Taehyung came into the scene speaking softly.

"What?"
Bible asked making Taehyung nod his head.

Jungkook just keep staring at the floor. He is so hurt and in that his bestie Eunie is also ignoring him.

"Jungkook you cou--"
"Please Eunie f-forgive me... I will not do this again. I w-will never be coward but-- but please don't ignore me... I can't bother this pain anymore..."
Jungkook took his hand crying.

Eun-woo slowly patted his head.

"I w-will not ignore you... Please don't cry, hm? I wake up f-from the coma, y-you should be happy but s-see you are crying..."
Jungkook chuckled.
.
.

It's been a week Eun-woo came out of coma. His friends were happy. Taehyung was happy too but one thing made him hurt that was Jungkook's ignorance.

Jungkook got to know that Moon and tae broke up. In the stage of coma Eun-woo felt the care from moon. And he started to like her.

But Jungkook don't wanna get hurt again so he stopped talking with Taehyung. Tae tried every possible way to apologise.

As usual Taehyung was in the ward where Jungkook was helping Eun-woo to clean up.

"Jungko--"
"Eunie doctor permitted to get discharge. But tell me you are feeling well right?"
Eun-woo nodded.

" Come then Bible and build hyung are waiting for us"
Jungkook said helping him to get up.

"Jungkook please listen to me"
"Eun-woo tell him to go. He didn't listened me that time. His best friend grabbed my neck and he didn't bothered to scold or anything. Also he didn't heard my explanation... So I too don't wanna listen to him anything"
Jungkook explained.

"Bunny why are you taking it serious"
"Eun-woo I'm warning you if you will take his side for one more time then I will leave you here only"
Koo deadpanned making Eun-woo shut his mouth.

"Koo--"
"You can leave Mr. Kim, I don't wanna answer or listen anything. You gave me enough pain"
Jungkook smiled and took Eun-woo with him.

Taehyung stared at the duo with his longing eyes.

"It's hurting to the core where... Ism feeling helpless. I did the biggest mistake of my like to not listen to your explanation koo"
Taehyung muttered.

At Bibles apartment

"Why aren't you forgiving him Jungkook?"
Eun-woo asked.

"He deserves it"
"I know and he did so wrong but you loved him then why can't you give him chance?"
Eun-woo said softly.

"I love him hyung, I never stopped loving him but the way he treated me. I can't forgive him. I'm afraid"
"Fine, take your time... By the way did Miss. Moon knows about my discharge"

"She is the nurse, she already knew about it"
.
.

They heard the knock on the door, Jungkook was the one who opened the door but frowned in confusion upon not seeing anyone, his eyes fell on the pen drive.

He took it.

"Who was there?"
"No one, but that person left this pendrive"
Build took it from his grasp and immediately put it on his mobile.

"Baby it's bad you know anything can--"
"Shhh... Let me see. It can ne good too"
He replied and all of them engrossed in the video.

The person in the video was none other than bongo and his workers especially Robert.

All five of them gasped.

"This are--"
"If you all are seeing this people than see them in anger not in pity. Because they don't deserve it!"

"It's Taehyung!"
Mingyu yelled.

"Specially jungkookie baby you... I will take your revenge... They gave you pain right? Now see they will suffer... And each and every homophobic person is watching this video then get that in your mind that you all don't have any right to hate Gay, lesbian or trans people!"

"Li-listen Taehyung sir... Le--"
Robert got cut off by harsh whip on his bare back, he screamed in pain..

This goes on for almost ten minutes when he threw the whip.

Bongo and others were crying but did tae care nooo.... Bible was cheering and others were crying in hapiness.

Jungkook was showing no emotion.

The Taehyung came with some electric wires.

He gave them electric shock, which continued for 30 minutes. All of them were screaming in pain.

"SCREAM YOU BASTARDS! JUST SCREAM! AND DIE!!"
The boys were happily watching the video.

But Jungkook stood up.

He immediately placed the call to Taehyung.

"Where are you?"
Jungkook spoke when Taehyung picked up the call.

"Outside of your house"
Tae replied.

Jungkook went out and found Taehyung hanging his head low. Jungkook didnt spoke instead he jumped on Taehyung hugging him tightly.

"Stupid Taehyung... Stupid stupid stupid! I'm angry at you.... Why you have to do this? Huh?!"
Koo threw the small punches on Tae's chest

"I can't see you in pain... I did the mistake and this was the least I can do for you!!"

"I LOVE YOU.... Never leave me hyungie. I will not be able to handle this at all!"
"I'm sorry baby, I love you more... I will die rather leaving you..."
.
.

The end

It was getting a lengthy story so I ended it like this. I know a lot of readers are disappointed on me that I made him forgive easily. Or the ending is not good... I too know that ending is very very bad... But forgive me....!
🙇‍♀️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.8K 38
It's a bunch of Fluffy, Angst and smutty Taekook oneshots. Please Enjoy~
7.8K 202 18
A taekook oneshot / mini shot book This is my first story so please forgive me for some of my spelling and grammatical errors. © peachyggux
152K 4.4K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff ❤ smut request are open
7.1K 481 23
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 × 𝐎𝐂. 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 : 𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 :) *read at your own risk*