A Friend of Another Friend

Por bb2410

Misty Louise Paul has lived most of her childhood immersed in her studies and her favorite pass time...puzzle... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two

Chapter Twelve

748 41 2
Por bb2410

-Jayden's P.O.V.-

"GOD DAMMIT JENNA RACIST MUCH?!" Chase said angrily. You could tell he was angry because his face was getting red and his eyebrows were raising up and down as he spoke. Ron had a pissed off face as well, even Wes didn't look happy with that comment. He was the first one to get up and head to his room without another word.

Jenna pouted. "What? I didn't even say anything offensive." She denied.

"Really? Really? Better stay the fuck away from my man you whore he doesn't like chocolate." Ron imitated her voice.

Jenna frowned now. "I was joking." She said.

"You know what Jenna I'm really getting tired of your shit and disrespecting the girls whenever they are around you. That was really offensive what you said to Misty and how does that make me feel knowing that I'm black." He said getting up angrily and heading to his room.

Ron stopped and took one look at me. "Jay, you better watch you girl."Was the only thing he said before climbing up the stairs and abandoning the rest of us. The only people left in the living room was Chase, Jenna and Me.

Jenna began getting teary-eyed. "I don't understand why everyone is getting mad at me. I didn't say anything mean to her." She said sniffling multiple times.

Chase rolled his eyes and dropped us as well and headed to his room.

Now it was just me and her. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What the hell was that, Jenna?" I asked her.

The tears began to pour out of her eyes and I lowered my voice.

"She was all over you Jayden...how does that make me feel being the girlfriend huh?" She asked me. My face remained untouched.

"I don't you've been real shady lately." I said.

She stopped crying and gave me a look. "What are you talking about?" She said.

I took a seat on the couch. "I don't know you're ignoring my calls, my texts, its already bad enough you treat me like I'm just another-." She cut me off.

"I told you I've been busy!"She exclaimed.

"Jenna, can you save us both the problems I know you're cheating on me." I said up and out right. She gaped at me not saying a word for a moment.

"I am not cheating on you." She denied.

I gave her a look. "Whatever, Jenna we're done." I said finishing this conversation and turning my back on her. She burst into fury.

"WE ARE NOT OVER UNTIL I SAY WE ARE OVER!!" She yelled.

"Oh really?" I said before turning around and heading towards my room remembering to turn the lights off on the way.

-

A Week Later.

-Misty's P.O.V.-

It's been a week since that fiasco at the frat house with Jenna and I tried my best to forget that ever happened and such. The week was normal with us trying to get girls for the sorority, going to and from school, going to work. I'd see Jayden and his friends there a couple times but every time he tried to talk to me I'd ignore him and go on my break or something. It even got to the point were Larzo was telling him to back off and leave me alone. I could tell every time I did that to him he was being hurt and I was being cruel all over again. It just put me in a bad mood all over again.

Today was the day we were moving and we had everything packed up and waiting for the guys to come and help us and stuff so in the meantime we were looking through girls for possible picks or something. Alex said it was bidding time and so far we got 13 bids far more than we expected and it was only day one.

"We have to pick her." Chrishell said pointing to an Asian girl with a bob and green eyes.

"Why?" Tess asked curiously.

Chrishell smiled. "She has some spark in her, I like it." She commented.

Alex set it aside just as the doorbell rang. Chrishell got up and went to get it and we decided we were going to continue this later. I slipped on my ballet flats as I heard the sounds of laughter and walking in coming from my right.

"You girls ready?" I heard Ron's voice call out to us.

Tess and I turned around and nodded.

They all got to grabbing the boxes and heading outside to put them in their cars and stuff. I was heading for one of the boxes when a voice startled me and forced me to look up.

"Need help?" Jayden's voice said.

I picked up the box with the ease and turned in the other direction.

"No thanks." I muttered heading towards the door. Jayden was in front of me the next minuet. I got a full look at him and what he was wearing. Not to mention he was at least 6'1 and blocking the doorway with his arms alone but he had on a button down blue shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his arms that looked really good on him, he had on white jeans and some really nice Jordan's on his feet. I stopped checking him out for a second and focused on getting this box out.

"Excuse me." I said.

He shook his head. "Can you just let me talk to you?" he asked me.

I gave him a stern look. "There is nothing to talk about?" I said trying to get passed him. I was forced to stop again.

"Well if you think there isn't then I guess we don't." He said then he stopped blocking me and went on to helping the other girls with their things.

I wanted to slap myself in the face. Jerk alert much?

-

Once we got to the house we went straight to unpacking we didn't want to have to deal with that kind of crap later. Alex and I were sharing a room with each other since we were like the "leaders" or something. Tess and Chrishell were also bunking with each other so we got to picking beds.For a little while I had to help Alex arrange her clothes in the closet you would believe how much outfits this girls has.

"Ohhhh! Nah you guys got a pool!!"I heard Ron's voice yell from outside.

Alex and I turned to each other and laughed.

After we calmed down Alex got serious on me. "Why don't you talk to Jayden he looks like a sad puppy watching you walk back and forth around the house." Alex pouted.

I huffed. "I don't want to." I said.

Alex sighed. "Misty if you had a boyfriend you would try to protect them right?" She asked me.

I looked at her, "Yea because he would be my boyfriend." I said.

She nodded. "Then at least hear his side." She said.

I frowned at my friend. "I'll do it later." I decided.

She squealed. "Good." She said.

Later came and I still didn't do it. I was just really nervous and didn't know how to approach him, besides he still looked a little upset from earlier. I was sitting on the couch with Chrishell and our eyes met for the fourth time since I came into the living room.

"Hey, Misty." Tess called out.

I turned to her. "Yeah?" I asked.

"Can you grab me a broom in the closet please?" She asked.

"Sure." I said getting up and heading into the closet to grab her what she needed. I opened the door to the closet and flicked on the light and went searching for the broom. Thats when I heard somebody else entering the closet and I spun around immediately. It was Jayden. What the he-.

Tess appeared and she shut the door with us in it. I went for the knob but Tess already had it locked.

"Tess open the door." I groaned.

"No." She said.

"Open it." I said.

"Not, until you two talk and make-up you're both bringing the house moving mood down." She said laughing and I could hear her footsteps fading away. I shook my head. I really have some crazy friends. I turned and faced Jayden who was staring at me with awkward eyes. I went for the light switch and turned the light off. We stood in the dark for about a couple of seconds before he switched it back on.

I switched it off.

He turned it back on.

I stared at him intently. "Can we talk now?" he asked me seriously.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I said.

He sighed. "Thank you." He said. He took a couple of seconds before he spoke again.

"I'm really sorry that Jenna offended you and I didn't do anything about it." he started.

I stared at him crossing my arms over my chest and didn't say anything as he began to speak again.

"I know what I did wasn't the right thing to do but it wasn't the wrong thing either she was my girlfriend." He said.

"Was?" I asked curiously.

He nodded. "I really like you Misty and I didn't condone her behavior so I broke up with her." He said.

My eyes widened in shock and he stepped closer to me watching my reaction closely.

"I don't want to be the reason you two break up." I said seriously my hands dropped from chest. Jayden stepped closer.

"You're not the reason." He looked down at the floor for a second before he looked up back at me. "She hasn't been exactly faithful in terms of our relationship." He scratched his head embarrassingly and I watched as his cheeks rushed up with a red tint. It was so cute when he did that.

Who would have thought I'd have a thing for a white guy?

"Sorry." I said abruptly.

Now it was time for Jayden to look shocked. "Why?" he asked.

I looked away. I wasn't really much of a feeling shower so this was pretty difficult for me. I still broke through it and spoke.

"For being such an ass, I guess I was just really mad." I said.

Jayden closed the distance between us and brought my face over to look at him.

"You had your reasons it wasn't your fault." He said.

My eyes were glued to his. They were sparkling as they looked at mine. I felt myself being sucked into a spiral of Jayden and I couldn't pull myself out and I didn't want to. It was just like when we were back in my room when we got really close so much my heart started pounding like it was doing right now. My face was burning and right now there wasn't anything interfering or getting in the way of this. My eyes closed slowly and Jayden continued to lean in and then nothing was separating the space between us. His warm lips were on mine the next moment. It was like electricity running all over my body it was sizzling and zapping everything from my focus. I found it very hard to concentrate. Jayden's hand grasped my face and pulled me closer his other hand held me. Wow, he was strong. He parted my lips with his and I could feel our tongues meshing with each other in unison. I held onto him tighter as he did me and we must have lost track of time or something because Tess came back for us and when she opened the door we didn't stop.

"Uh....hello?" She said.

We ignored her.

"Guys?" She said.

Ignored.

"I'm going to leave now." She said then we heard the door shut.

Jayden broke this kiss and looked up. "Was there someone there?" he asked me.

"Nope." And I brought his lips back to mine.

*

"I'm so glad you guys decided to stop making out in time for the food." Chase said sarcastically but he had a huge foolish grin on his face like he knew everything.

I smacked Tess's arm. "Tess!" I said.

She was laughing hysterically as well as rubbing her arm from the impact.

"It's alright guys did you enjoy yourselves?" Chrishell asked us.

I frowned. I looked over at Jayden who was blushing like a poor fool.

"Sit your kissing asses down and eat some food." Ron ordered us.

We took a seat and grabbed some food.

"Isn't this great we're all together now?" Alex said.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.2K 601 40
Sometimes at a point of time, we need to face problems from the people we don't know. I'm Neely Jones from Florida Orlando and I'd recently moved to...
111 27 12
This a story about a high school boy named Elijah Harrison, normally called Eli and his father, William Dennis, who works at a coffee shop with his s...
8.5K 226 13
A professor story... Love, Death, Betrayal, Fame, and Misfortune. Part 1 of 2. ALSO HEAVY ON CNC
14.5K 288 38
"Anyways have I told you that you have really pretty eyes?" she asked as she got closer pushing a strand of hair behind my ear catching me off guard...