Reason of my smile

By loner_246

Shreyansh close his eyes and his mind still thinking about her voice. Thinking about why I become restless w... More

Author's notes
Main characters
Family members
chapter 1 - Intro of Shree'life
chapter 2 - Intro of Shreyansh' life
Chapter 3 - Her ' Supporter
Chapter 4- His anger
Chapter 5- Malhotra House
Chapter 6 - Their bond
Chapter 7 - Melting voice
Chapter 8 - Thinking about her
Chapter 9 - Video call
Chapter 10 - Back to India
Chapter 11 - Proposed
Chapter 12 - Her first glimpse
Chapter 13 - Surprise to family
Chapter 14 - lieing to family
Chapter 15 - First meet
Chapter 16 - Her breakdown and invitation
Chapter 17 - Breakfast
Chapter 18 - Arrangement
Chapter 19 - Party
Chapter 20 - Shocked
Chapter 21 - Dance and conversation
Chapter 22 - Her Crying
Chapter 23 - His Jaan
Chapter 24 - Home and argue
Chapter 25 - Discussion
Chapter 26 - Family
chapter 27 - Morning
chapter 28 - phone call
chapter 29 - meeting her
chapter 30 - Cooking together
chapter 31 - Surprise for her
Chapter 32 - be happy together
Chapter 33 - Sunset
chapter 34 - Boyfriend
Chapter 35 - Ice Cream
Chapter 36 - Hug + Family drama
Chapter 37 - Good morning
Chapter 39 - I LOVE HER
Chapter 40 - Date on call
Chapter 41 - Emergency
Announcement
Chapter 42 - Promise
Chapter 43 - He kept his promise.
Chapter 44 - Flashback
Chapter 45 - Engagement
Chapter 46 - Feelings
Chapter 47 - Gift

Chapter 38 - Move on

924 39 7
By loner_246

Welcome friends
New update
If you are reading this story and you like it, then please vote, comment, share, and follow.
Enjoy your reading.
Instagram account: loner_246

______________________________________

Chapter 38 move on

At company

When he was looking at his phone continuously, but still, Shree had not seen his message,

he thought, Why has Shree not seen that message yet? She must be busy at work.

Because of this, Ajay asked him, " Why are you continuously looking at your phone? Is something in it? Someone's call or message is about to come, and you keep looking at your phone."

"No" , he immediately replied.

"Then why do you keep looking at your phone? Then do work",he said.

"Yes, yes", he replied.

He thought What the hell are you doing? Now you will look back at the phone one more time; mom has already got know about it. He will also find out; Shree has messaged you.

I don't have patience now; why didn't she see the message? Let me call her, but not in front of Ajay. He will start questioning me, and some time he will start behaving like he is my boss and I am his employee.

Then he called Shree.

At cafe

When she was thinking all of this, her phone rang, and she was shocked and confused to see a caller ID.

She picked up the call.

Shree : " hello "

Shreyansh : " hello and good morning. "

Shree : " good morning I sent you a message on WhatsApp in the morning, but you didn't reply. "

Shreyansh: " Achha, madam I didn't reply to you. Lagta hai tum kisi company ki CEO ho to bohot jyada busy hogi ish liye tumhe time nahi mila. phone check kar ne ka, kal tum mujhe keh rahi thi ki. You are a very busy person. You have to make an appointment to meet me, but I think I have to make an appointment to meet you." Sarcastically reply to her

(Shreyansh:"Achha, madam I didn't reply to you. It seems that you are the CEO of a company and you must be very busy that is why you do not get time. Why didn't you check the phone? You called me yesterday.You are a very busy person. You have to make an appointment to meet me, but I think I have to make an appointment to meet you." Sarcastically reply to her)

Shree :" matalab ,mein kuch samaji nahi ,tum kya bol rahe ho?"

(Shree: "I mean, I don't understand anything, what are you saying?")

Shreyansh :" yahi ki mene tumhe reply Kiya hai par tumne dekha hi nahi, that is not my fault. "

(Shreyansh: "That's why I replied to you but you didn't see it, under this, it's not my fault.")

Shree :" acchaa, sorry. Vo me cafe ke liye late ho raha tha to socha ki baad me dekh lugi aur me bhul gyi. "

(Shree: "Okay, sorry. I was getting late for the cafe so I thought I would check later and I forgot.")

Shreyansh," it's ok. "

Shree:" You called me; you want to say something to me. "

Shreyansh: " No, no, can't I call you? "

Shree :" You can call me anytime."

In the background, he heard Naina shouting at Shree.

" Shree , The boss has come; he will see you talking on the phone, then he will start his lecture. You can talk later."

Shree: "ansh I will call you later. Now my boss has just come. bye. "

Before he replied to her, she cut the call.

Then he said, Now my day goes wonderful. and smile wholeheartedly.

When Ajay comes with the file for today's presentation meeting, he sees Shreyansh thinking about something and starts smiling, and his phone is still in his hand.

" Lagta hai jiska Tum intezar kar rahe the uska call ya fir message, aa Gaya hai. " Ajay said with a teasing smile.

("Looks like the call or message from whom you were waiting has arrived." Ajay side with a teasing smile.)

" Aisa kuch nahi hai. " Shreyansh replied and put his phone on the table.

("It's nothing like that." Shreyansh replied and put his phone on the table.)

" Then why are you smiling? " He asked him with a teasing smile.

" Tum yah batao Tum file lekar aaye aaj ki meeting ki, " he asked him while ignoring his question.

("You tell me that you brought the file for today's meeting," he asked him while ignoring his question.)

" Yes, he replied to him while giving him a file.

Boss aap file dekh Lo, Jo change karna hai vah bad mein discuss kar lenge team ke sath." he reply professionally

(" Yes, he replied to him while giving him a file.

Boss, you see the file, if you want to change it, then discuss it later with the team." he replied professionally.)

"Okay, and what's the time for the meeting?" He asked him professionally.

"After a lunch break at 2:00 p.m., a conference room. " He replied

" Okay, I will go through with this file after an hour and send the team members into the cabin for discussion, " he said.

"Okay," he replied.and leave his cabin.

At cafe

When Shree cut the call, she saw that her boss had just entered the cafe and gone to his cabin.

" Thank you, Naina Tumne. Aaj to baccha hi liya Varna boss aur unka lecture chalu ho jata." Shree said with relief.

("Thank you, Naina, you saved me today, otherwise Boss and his lecture would have started." Mr Saeed with relief.)

"Mention not, but tu baat kisse kar rahi thi, " she asked.

("No mention, but who were you talking to," she asked.)

" Shreyansh , kyu? ", she replied.

("Shreyansh, why?", she replied.)

"Ohhhhhh" , she said with a teasing smile.

"Kya ? aise Hans kyon rahi hai. ",she asked her confusingly.

("What? Why are you laughing like that?",she asked her confusingly.)

" Ok on serious note, You should say thank you to him for helping you.", she said.

"We didn't talk about that night yesterday .", she said.

"He didn't say because he doesn't want you to feel uncomfortable, but you should say thank you to him." she replied.

" Do one thing: bring a gift for him and say thank you. "She said

"Ok, but what should I give him?" She asked her confusingly.

She thinks about what he likes, and then one thought pops up in her head.

"Ok, I get what I have to do." , she said. While excitement was on her face.

At office

His team members Jenny,dev, and Rahul, including Ajay, are discussing the presentation.

"Jenny changed this slide with this one, ok," Shreyansh said with authority.

"Ok, sir." , she replied while nodding.

" Dev , You manage the budget very well. " he said.

"Thank you, sir." He replied

"And Rahul You have to change this point in the legal document for this deal." he said

But his whole attention is on the phone screen, like he is desperate for someone to call him.

"Mr. Rahul, pay attention in the meeting if you don't want to lose your job." He said it angrily.

"Sorry, sir, " he replied.

Then his phone started ringing.

"Sorry for this, but I have to take this call." He replied while panicking.

He immediately picked up the call, without waiting his reply.

After finishing the call, he said, "Sir, I have to go to the hospital."

"Is everything alright? "he asked.

"Yes, sir, I became a father. We were blessed with a baby girl." and he replied with happy tears.

Hearing this, Shreyansh's eyes become moist, but he compresses his emotions himself and congratulates him.

"Thank you, sir." He replied

Then everyone congratulates him.

But Ajay saw how his friend compressed his emotions, he thought that after many years he would also become sad because of his past.

" Rahul, you go to the hospital and take leave for today, and once again, congratulations." he said with a smile, but his sadness is looking on his face.

"Thank you so much, sir. "He replied and left the cabin.

"And you can also leave. It's almost lunch time. We will discuss after lunch break." he said,

stand in front of the transparent glass of his cabin and looking outside the busiest city to calm down his emotions.

Ajay came to him and stood beside him, saying that " after this many years passed but you got affected by just a thought of your past, why don't you forget it and move on?"

"How can I forget what she did to me, and I don't think I can move on from my past?" He replied while masking his emotions.

You know that around so many people are want that you live happy, and most important, your family wants you to be happy. They didn't say it didn't mean that they couldn't see your pain behind your smile, and your friends also want you to live without sadness." he said while worrying about him.

"You are only my best friend, whose other friends you are talking about?" he asked with confusion.

Then his phone started ringing, and both saw who was calling him. He smiled , looking at the phone.It is Shree calling him.

And Ajay said with a smile," I don't think so; I have to answer you after seeing this call."

Shreyansh looked toward him in confusion, and Ajay nodded in positivity and said, Think about what I said, you.and left the cabin.

At cafe

Shree thought to call Shreyansh and ask him if he was free in the evening.

Shree: " hello "

Shreyansh : " hello"

After hearing his voice, she thought that something was wrong.

Shree : "What's wrong with your voice? Are you okay? You sound like you are sad."

He wondered how she got to know that I was sad before her call, just hearing my voice.

Shreyansh : "Everything is ok; it is just work stress, nothing serious."

Shree : "are you sure?"

Shreyansh: " Yes, yes, I am fine. You tell me you call me."

Shree :" I am asking that you be free this evening. I want to meet you; actually, I want to give you something."

Shreyansh: " Yes, yes, I am free; we can meet in the evening. You tell me the address. I will be there at 5:00 p.m. Are you okay with this?."

Shree: "ok, after my shift over, I'm going home. You can come home."

Shreyansh : "OK, no problem. I will be there at 5:00 p.m. had your lunch? "

Shree: "after your call, I will eat my lunch."

Shreyansh: "ok, bye."

Shree: "you should also take your lunch, and bye. See you in the evening."

Shreyansh: "Okay, madam, bye."

Sometime later, Ajay entered with their lunch.

"It's our lunch, so let's eat." He said this while placing lunch on the couch table.

"Ok," Shreyansh replied and sit on couch.

"How was your mood after talking with Shree?" He asked him while eating.

"better", he replied.

"This is called move on. You forget about the past; just a mere call from her." , he said seriously.

"It is not easy to forget about past, but whenever I am with her, I forget everything." he said with little smile.

"This is what we need in life: whenever we are with someone who is right for us, we forget every worry and only remember that she or he is with me." he said.

"Think about it and move on. Think about the future with my sister-in-law." he said while teasing him.

"Yes" , he replied to him without acknowledging his words.

"You admit that you love her." he said with confidence.

"But I didn't say I love her." He replied immediately.

"The same thing, bro." he replied with a smile.

"What my sister-in-law says to you," he asked

"You.", he said, angrily glaring at him.

"Sorry, but what she told you." he asked again.

"She wants to meet me." He said this while eating.

"Oh, I want to share a little secret with you that... Yesterday, everyone knew that you went with Shree for dinner." He said, Look at his face.

Everyone knows that; whole family knows, and you are telling me now how you can do that with your friend. Who told you I was with Shree? And one minute later, that's why you all asked me that stupid questions. He said it angrily and very frustrated

Yes, he replied with a tight smile.

At cafe

Ok, bye, Naina said, Shree.

Bye, see you tomorrow, she replied with a smile.

And both left towards their houses.

______________________________________

If you are reading this story and you like it, then please vote, comment, share, and follow.

Thank you for reading.

Instagram account: loner_246

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 140K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
250K 15.1K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...
252K 16K 28
A billionaire's πŸ’passionate romance Viaansh singh Rajvansh - He is CEO of Rajvansh industries, An introvert. He can't tolerate any wrong thing ,kind...
227K 6.2K 17
π™†π™–π™¨π™π™«π™ž π˜Όπ™œπ™–π™§π™¬π™–π™‘ π˜Όπ™π™ͺπ™Ÿπ™– was a beautiful and headstrong 22-year-old girl. Having lost her mother at a young age made her a very closed...