Fire N Gold (Bella Swan)

Da Brianna170402

Ronnie is Rosalie's biological baby sister. She was turned by her sister to save her life. After a couple of... Altro

Cast
Fire N Gold
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

1.1K 104 6
Da Brianna170402

Ronnie's POV:

I crouch down a bit as I look at a mountain lion who's stalking a doe. As it lunges forward to the doe, I lunge at it and take it down on the forest floor while it snarls angrily.

   I growl back before sinking my teeth into its neck to quench my thirst. After a few seconds I pull away and lick my lips before picking up the body then sped deeper into the forest leaving it where a bear or a pack of wolves will eat it.

   I glare up at the sun poking through the openings of the tree branches. This day was supposed to be mine and Bella's date but the weather decided to say fuck you and made me cancel.

   It's not that I wanted to. I had no choice but to come up with an excuse. Which was that I wasn't feeling well today and said I must've caught Edward's stomach flu.

  Bella was very understanding and said we can always go another day but that we will go on a date, no if or buts. I had to smile at that. She's so understanding. It's unbelievable.

I sped back home to take a much needed shower. I leaped onto my balcony that's connected to my room and collected my clothes then headed into my bathroom to take a shower.

I get undressed and stepped into my shower where the warm water is spraying down. If there was one thing I missed as a human is being able to go out in the sun.

  Well out in public that is. I take a quick shower and did my after care routine, do my hair, and brush my teeth.

   I clean up my bathroom then walked out and grabbed a pair of socks from my drawer. I don't really like walking barefoot in the house so usually I'll just wear socks.

    Now if we were at the beach it's different. I sat on the edge of my bed to put them on when a knock came from my door.

    A familiar scent reached my nose and I stop my actions briefly before sighing. "What do you want, Edward?" I ask with a heavy sigh.

   My door opens and he walks right in. I don't remember inviting you in. I glare at him and grab my shoes.

   He chuckles and grabbed my desk chair to sit on it. "I just wanted to tell you that you did the right thing on canceling on Isabella. If you hadn't well it wouldn't have been good for you," he tells me and my lips curls as I want to bare my teeth at him.

  "Is that a threat? You know what happened last time. How's the scars?" I quip with a feral grin and he flinches at the reminder.

  He hates scars and I gave him plenty of them because he was being all threatening. "You see that? Anger, you have so much of it. What happens when you and Isabella have a fight? You can lose control and hurt her. You don't want to hurt her, do you?" He says as he leans back while crossing his arms.

   My eyes drift away from him to focus tying my shoes. "I won't hurt her. I will never lose control," I firmly respond.

   He tsks, "you can't know that, Ronnie. That's why I, myself is trying to stay away. We're dangerous predators. Lions if you will and Isabella is the little lamb who doesn't know what she's really getting herself into. Especially with you. You're a half thing and you probably won't even tell Isabella until it's too late."

   I sped to my feet and face him. "Her name is Bella, who's my mate! You have no right to come in here and tell me I'm gonna hurt my mate. I'd rather die than even think of hurting her. You need to stop this whole bullshit with us being soulless and monsters. We're not any of those things. I'm sorry that your life is so miserable, Edward. But you can't make my life miserable with you. Everyone is happy with their lives except for you. Get the hell out of my room or I'll have no problem showing you the way out," I rant on and his eyes turn black.

He snarls and sped at me making me meet him half way. When our bodies collide it makes a huge boom. It's like if two boulders slammed against each other.

     I punch him in the face as he began punching me in the side. I use my gift to slam him back and he goes flying into my bedroom door, smashing it to pieces in the process.

I run after him and ram into him making the both of us tumble downstairs. "STOP!" Distinctly I hear our parents yelling at us.

   I hiss in pain when he bit my arm before we become a blur again as we try to get the upper hand. I duck under his fist then grabbed ahold of his hand and ripped it off then slammed him on the ground.

    Big arms around me and pulled me back while I growl at Edward who yells out in pain from his hand being separated from his body.

   "This has been going on for too long already! What started it this time?!" Esme angrily exclaims as she set her hands on her hips.

   "Edward probably. Like always," Rosalie spoke up with a roll of her eyes as she walks over to me with concern in her eyes.

  She grabs my arm that Edward bit and licked her finger, coating it with her venom before gently smearing it on my wound and it heals but it does leave a scar.

    I feel myself calm down and I glance over finding Jasper staring at me with a worried look. "He attacked me and I just defended myself," I finally say and move my gaze towards my parents then it moved to Edward who's crying.

  "Over Isabella again?" Carlisle questions and I nod stiffly making him sigh while rubbing his forehead.

   "Edward," he sighs disappointedly and looks at the boy who's cradling his hurt arm to his chest.

  "This is getting ridiculous. Before this girl came, we were a decent family and now there's been nothing but arguments or fights since. It probably would've been better if this girl stayed in Phoenix and never came here," Esme says before slapping her hand over her mouth.

   She looks at me with a guilty look. I give her a hurt look before smothering it. I shrug Emmett off of me with my gift then walked over to Esme.

   "That girl has a name. Isabella Swan who's my mate, not his. Go ahead and take his side. While you're at it reattach your golden child's hand back, Esme," I tell her and sorta tossed Edward's hand on her chest then sped away.

   Away from the house and away from the property.
I head towards the meadow I found a long time ago. It's where I go to have some peace and quiet or just to relax.

     I get to the meadow and sit down on the middle. I look up at the clear sky and close my eyes as I feel the sun beaming down on me.

The feel of the sun is making my whole body feel warm. I love sunny days but now they're getting in between my time with Bella.

Mm Bella. My mate. My human mate. We're monsters. You can lose control and hurt her. No we're not. I won't. I have good control unlike Edward.

She doesn't know about you. You're a half thing. What will she think when she finds out? I squeeze my eyes shut as I bring my knees into my chest and rest my crossed arms on top of them then leaned my forehead on them.

I'm gonna tell her and I hope she's fine with it. Mates accept you for who you are. All of you. See even Jasper knows. He's mated and he knows more about mates than I do.

I'm her rightful mate, not some half thing like you. She's gonna come running into my arms. Me, her rightful mate. "No you're not. I am," I whisper to myself as I began to rock.

Stay away from her! My Isabella is too pure for a creature like you! "Shut up," I say and dig my fingers into my upper arms.

She's mine and not yours freak! It probably would've been better if this girl stayed in Phoenix and never came here. My Isabella. "Stop it," I say with a small groan.

   Anger, you have so much of it. You can hurt her. Lose control. My Isabella. She's mine. Stayed in Phoenix and never came here. My Isabella. My Isabella.

   A deep growl rumbles out of my chest. "STOP, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" I scream out and cover my ears tightly. It's not true. None of its true. Right? Am I too dangerous for her?

   No, Isabella Swan is my mate and my business. Whoever isn't supportive of our relationship and butt the hell out.

     Suddenly I feel a soft hand go on my knee and my eyelids snap open with a warning growl that dies in my throat when I notice it's just Rosalie and she's staring at me worriedly.

She moves to be sat next to me and held out her arms. I let out an unnecessary small breath before leaning into her embrace.

Automatically her arms wrap around me tightly and I snuggle into her chest with a shaky sigh as I clutch onto her shirt.

"I got you, Ronnie. I got you," she softly coos and plants a kiss on the top of my head.

"Bella Swan is my mate. She's mine and I'll be damn if he tries to claim her," I spoke with my jaw clenched.

   She began rocking us a bit with a hum. "We all believe you, Ronnie. Don't worry we won't let him near her," Rosalie softly tells me.

   I know that. "She's the best thing that's happened to me and I don't care what anyone else says or thinks," I say in a rough tone, "except for you of course."

I had to quickly add that part because I will always care what my sister thinks. She chuckles softly and leans her head against mine.

  "I know you do bubs. Also I don't think Esme meant what she said in a bad way. You know as do we do that woman loves you with all of her heart and she is so joyful at the fact you found your mate. I know what she said hurt you but take some time and talk to her, okay?" She gently informs me and I take a few moments to process.

I nod slowly. "I know she does. I love that woman. She's the best mom in the world and far better than ours," I softly respond as I mess with her tank top.

   "So do I, bubs. And for sure. Esme is the best mother hands down," she says with a wistful sigh and I smile to myself.

   "I'll talk to her later," I finally say and she nods while giving me a gentle squeeze.

   Her arm unwraps around me to grab onto my arm that Edward bit. "Are you okay?" She asks in concern and ran her fingers over my ripped sleeve.

  I pull back and push up my sleeves. "Yeah I'm fine. It's just a scar. No biggie. Plus chicks dig scars," I answer then wiggle my eyebrows at her and she scoffs playfully while pushing me.

  I begin laughing at her and she shakes her head while letting out a few chuckles. "Where'd you learn that?" I give her a look and she rolls her eyes with a sigh, "Emmet. Figures."

   I nod with a shrug. "Here's your phone. It was buzzing. I figured you would rather have it here and not at home where Edward is. You never know with that guy," Rosalie says as she holds out my phone and I grab it with a thankful smile.

"Thanks, sissy," I tell her and lean over giving her a kiss on the cheek before pulling away to log into my phone.

A smile automatically goes on my face as I see Bella's notifications on my Home Screen. "It's Bella, I'm sure," Rosalie quips and I glance at her finding her with a playful smile.

  I nod with a hum and she pushes my head to the side. "God, you're such a lovesick fool," she says and I raise an eyebrow at her.

  "Uh huh, I'm not the only one," I retort and she scoffs while lifting up her chin.

  "Please. I'm not," she says but her phone makes a noise and she pulls it out of her pocket to check it then a big smile goes on her face.

  "That's Angela isn't it?" I question with a grin and she pursed her lips as she squints at the phone then to me before mouthing 'fuck'.

"Yes. Fine fine. I am one as well. Happy now," she snaps playfully and I began laughing.

"Very much so," I respond laughing as she sneers playfully so I shove my phone in my pocket and ran around the meadow with Rosalie trying to catch me.

"Try to get catch me, slow poke," I tease her and she groans but sped up. The rest of the day we spent playing tag around the meadow.

Sometimes all I need is my big sister and she makes everything okay.

Hope you enjoy
Sorry for any mistakes
Comment and vote
Have a good day or night
Peace out ✌🏼

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

22.7K 392 24
This story is about a 22 years old girl that is Isabella's older sister she's in college and about it graduate. Her name is Vanessa Swan and she ge...
592K 13.8K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
117K 2.2K 28
Phoenix Hendrick moves to Forks, Washington with her best friend Lillian Hale, Rosalie Hales long lost sister. Lillian has always been a sister to Ph...
153K 4.2K 62
Janetta Swan is Bella's older sister. She has lived in Forks all her life. Janetta has a secret: she is a supernatural being. She has been able to ge...