As Old as time, second part

Od CoolCat3646

What would happen if Harry Potter had a brother and he is the boy who lived ? What if he had already had 22... Více

Ice
Failure and Success
Prodigy
Back to the past
Connections
Unchangeable
Tragedy
A Problem in England
Magic Eating Aliens
Calling in The Big Guns
Rescue Mission
Little Monster
Bad Influence
Codenames
Information
Archers
Setting Up
Captured
Hostage
Escape
Trip To The Moon
Judoon on The Moon
Investigation
Revelation
Truth
Power
Rats
Leader
Tracking
Little Brother
Watson
The Game
Medicine
Christmas Time
Killer Tree
Lessons In Law
Blood Manipulation
Sword Fight
School Spirit
Strange Happenings
Reporting
Gathering Power
Saving Reapers
Business
Plane
Landing
Proposition
Party
Protection
Disguise
Run In
Leak
Planning
Deity
The Wolf
The Library
Spoliers
River
Conscious
Tainted Shadows
Control
Human
Charlotte
Saved
Diamonds
New Life
Responsibilities
Departures and Commitments
Children
Virus
Supernatural
Mother Dearest
Another Winchester
Healing
Cases
Vampire
Imposter
Trickster
Poison
Undercover
Birthday
Beach
The Hammer
Teams
On Board
At Sea
Peace Talks
Fans
Ghost Boys
Busy
Runaway Train
Dad
Blue
Loss And Gain
Blood
Break in
Reunited
Transformation
A New School
New Creatures
Dragon
Myths
Giant Spider
Hidden
What's A Little Angelic Manipulation
Battle
Find Him
Mermaids
Getting Help
Learning
Talks
Principals
Water Dragon
Grimm
Red Riding Hood
Talks With Wesen
Lost Boy
Election
Attention
Decontamination
Weddings and The Beach
Mothers and Babies
Ice Skating
Bronze
Law
Killer Robot
Hospital

Meeting Sally

82 8 1
Od CoolCat3646

Skià pov

When we get to the door he knocks and a man opens it. He looks like a school teacher perhaps English. I am broken out of my thoughts by Percy dragging me into the house and to a set of seven books. "This is Harry Potter." He hands the first one to me and I skim through it. Almost none of the information is accurate but it clearly was made by a seer as I also saw this as one of the old possible futures for Harry.

"This is horribly inaccurate."

"What do you mean?" It takes it a second to click. "Harry Potter was real?! Tell me what really happened?"

"Alright so first off he was a twin, second his parents never died, third he never went to the dursleys, fourth he never retrieved the philosophers stone, fifth he was never friends with Hermione, in fact he was one of the people who bullied her. Also Draco was not the first to be rude."

"Really? He doesn't seem like the hero the books made him out to be."

"He wasn't, he didn't even take down Voldemort in the first place that was his twin. He was just a spoiled brat that thought everything should be handed to him while he bullied everyone else. But I suppose that the books were probably made by a seer who saw a different future than the one that actually happened. The future is very fluid in most respects."

"It sounds like you have very strong feelings about this did you know him?"

"Very much so." I can feel my anger that I still have towards him rise and I quickly crush it down. "Anyway, introduce us to our lovely hosts." Saying that seems to bring him completely off the Harry Potter point as he faces his family.

"This is my mother Sally and my step father Paul." He says happily, clearly glad to be back home.

"It is lovely to meet you two. My name is Alex." I say with a slight flourish.

"It is nice to meet you too." Sally says before disappearing in to the kitchen for a moment. She returns with a plate of cookies that are blue for some unknown reason. He offers the cookies to each of us and we all grab a cookie except Nico. He seems to look at me for permission. I pick up another cookie and hand it to him. He gladly accepts it and happilys starts eating it. I take a bite of my cookie and I have to say it is one of the best cookies I have ever had.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.2M 49.9K 148
In which the group from the past watch how their decisions changed the future. [Book 1- Part 1:Philosopher Stone] [Book 1- Part 2: Lightning Thief] [...
2.3K 131 22
Percy wakes up and suddenly finds himself in an unfamiliar place, surrounded by unfamiliar people who use an unfamiliar sort of magic. He only recall...
16.4K 359 9
I don't own Harry Potter and this will not follow cannon. Harry Potter was the elder brother to Hunter Potter the boy who lived had birthright to t...
1.8K 100 19
~this book is on hiatus until further notice but feel free to read how much I've wrote so far :) ~ Jeon Jungkook was like any other 16 year old kid w...