Intersex Intracranial Orgasm...

By meowa520

Title: 双性颅内高潮合集 Author: 张嘴吃蘑菇 Original/Male/Others/High H/Comedy/Beautiful Shou/Innocent Shou is an intersex... More

[S1] Cultivation Cauldron
[S1] Demon Lord
[S1] Wrong Person
[S1] Meet Physically
[S1] The heart softens, and the fierce man becomes a slut
[S1] Call me Gua Qing
[S1] Return to Wan Nian Sect
[S1 End] Returning, having xxx after a long time, the finale
[S2] An old actor and a young actor make a xxx scene...
[S2] Rumor has it that they had xxx through the bay window of a hotel suite...
[S2 End] Pregnant and Fxxxxx
[S3] The coward was cheated and competed with the school sweetheart...
[S3] Trigger limited emergency scenes, raid the sleeping puxxx...
[S3] Standing position to fxxx him wildly, until the relationship...
[S3 End] The younger brother was kicked for teasing...
[S4] The slutty Emperor ordered the God of War to lick his pxxxx...
[S4] Both of them lost their virginity, no penetration into the uterus...
[S4] The Emperor of Heaven was jealous and finally angered the general...
[S4] The slutty Emperor was pressed on the throne and fxxxxx wildly...
[S4] After going down to earth and experiencing calamity..
[S4] They met in a dream, and the general learned that the Emperor of Heaven...
[S4] We meet in the world, I get angry and get sick, big cxxx cures my cxxt
[S4 End] If you want to have a second child, you will be fxxxxx by a wolf...
[S5] The arrogant young master mistook the devil for a door-to-door dxxx, H
[S5] Riding and breaking his virginity, the devil turns on the electric mode...
[S5] The deformed tongue fxxxxx the nxxxxxx, the pxxxx squeezed...
[S5] Hospital examination, sweet pregnancy, daily life
[S5] Go to hell, trick his parents-in-law into going to the human world...
[S5 End] The finale of being fxxxxx by Milkman
[S6] Cute and adorable snake
[S6] Unlucky pregnant scammer
[S6] Fxxx the hole and release sxxxn to feed the baby
[S6] Green yourself
[S6] Imprisoned and fxxxxx, sad memories
[S6 End] Grand finale
[S6 Extra] Breastfeeding and estrus
[S7] Pxxxx creampied, cxx swallowed, photographed and threatened
[S7] He wanted to fxxx a fan but...
[S7] Send a dxxx to your door...
[S7] Ranking and sxx, pulled the clitxxxx and creampied
[S7] Toilet fxxx
[S7 End] Mature utxxxx and buns
[S8] Delivers sweet and delicious lemon flavored omega
[S8] Alpha's plan
[S8 End] The finale of the second child!
[S9 Oneshot] School grass X Fatty
[S10 Oneshot] Happy Winter Solstice
!

[S2] Propose and fxxx pxxxx creampie

3.7K 39 0
By meowa520

[What the author wants to say:]

Good, hello to you

----------

The scandal between the two was in full swing. Not only fans, but even Shen Mi once thought that they were in love. There was nothing he could do, but Xi Zelun kept trying different ways to send him small gifts and say ambiguous words every day. The director said that the scandal was almost done, but the other party still often asked him out or came to his hotel room.

They were also photographed having sex in a hotel room... More than once, Shen Mi didn't know what was going on with him. He was almost thirty years old, and he didn't know how to get along with Xi Zelun. As long as the other party touched him, he would stand there in a daze, not knowing what to do, and then he would be taken off his clothes and taken to the bed, where his pussy would be fucked.

It was supposed to be the last scene to be filmed today. He was lifted up by one leg by Xi Zelun on the high platform, and his red and slightly swollen beautiful cunt was all captured by the camera.

"Shen Mi, this scene is the first time Wuyou and the New Emperor have made love after seeing each other for half a year. With the state of your pussy, the audience will know something is wrong at a glance. Let's film this scene in another day. Just stop having sex these days."

This scene was so embarrassing that Shen Mi wanted to find a hole in the ground to crawl in. He was being fucked both on and off the show these days, and he didn't pay attention to the logic of the script.

"The director said we can't do it anymore, please let me go." Shen Mi whispered, and then his butt was pinched by Xi Zelun. The man resisted the urge to fuck his hole and stuffed his erect penis back into his crotch. The loose dragon robe was raised like a tent.

The director spoke again at this time, "The filming machine has been turned off. We called it a day. If Zelun can't get rid of it, Shen Mi, if you don't mind, please help."

Xi Zelun looked at Shen Mi, who had not yet put on his clothes. He looked down and saw the man's small tent that had not yet been put down. He hesitated and nodded, "You, come in."

"Senior, you are so kind." Xi Zelen bit his ear and said something, which made Shen Mi's body tremble. "It's not very safe here. I'll carry you in."

In the plot, the New Emperor and Wuyou finally met again in a two-story attic. The two started having sex on the railing. When they were filming this scene, they actually had transparent threads tied around their bodies to prevent them from falling.

Xi Zelun untied all the thin threads and carried Shen Mi into the bed in the attic.

Shen Mi had already lubricated it before the shooting started, and Xi Zelun inserted his dick effortlessly. He didn't fuck him immediately, but lowered his head and kissed Shen Mi's lips.

"Hmm..." Apart from filming, actors in pornographic dramas rarely have sex outside the scenes, let alone kiss. In fact, the way they get along with each other has already transcended the scope of partners.

Shen Mi was almost suffocated by the kiss. After he let go, Shen Mi grabbed Xi Zelun's dragon robe and kept gasping for air. Before he could recover, his Adam's apple was licked, followed by his collarbone and nipples.

His breasts had been played by him for two months, and now they were as big as peanuts, red and erect, standing on his chest. When Xi Zelun flicked them with his fingers, it would still sway.

"Hurry up and finish it, don't let them wait for too long."

Xi Zelun thrust into him hard, raised his eyebrows and said, "I've fucked you for two months, and you still don't know what I'm capable of?"

The hot breath fell on his ears, and Shen Mi tilted his head. The other party continued: "Which time doesn't start in half an hour? I won't be able to touch you for the next few days. I have to fuck you hard today."

When Shen Mi heard this, he felt an indescribable feeling in his heart, but he had no time to think about it because the other party had already started to fuck him hard.

The tender pussy that had been fucked open for many days was soft and waxy, catering to the big dick, and the huge glans penis was pressed against the cervix of the palace. Shen Mi gasped in pleasure, and stretched out his arms to hug the rhythmic man on his body.

"Fuck! Senior's cunt is so tight... Phew! No matter how hard I fuck you, I can't get enough. I really want to keep pressing Senior like this and fuck you!"

"Uh no no~~ It's so big!" Shen Mi felt ashamed, and what frightened him even more was the joy in his heart. Xi Zelun kissed him heavily on the lips and looked at him with shining eyes, crazy about pounding his tender pussy, "Senior, can I still fuck you after this drama is finished?"

"Hmm...Yeah~~So big~~"

Shen Mi didn't know how to answer, so he could only shake his head and pretend not to hear, but Xi Zelun didn't let him go like this. Instead, he pinched his nipples with one hand, and held his little dick with the other hand and stroked it hard. The big cock fucked him hard, and Shen Mi was so stimulated that he almost reached heaven.

"Senior! Do you want me to fuck you or not?"

The other party really wanted to play with him to death. Shen Mi endured it for a long time, but still shook his head in despair, crying and shouting that he would fuck him from now on.

"Then senior can only be fucked by me alone. You are so good, stick out your tongue."

Shen Mi obediently opened his mouth and stuck out his tender tongue. Xi Zelun reached out to play with it, then inserted two fingers into his mouth and played with his mouth like he was fucking his hole.

"Ugh ah!" Xi Zelun ejaculated first, and when the semen was still flowing out, he pulled his dick out of his hot pussy. He looked at his big dick that was covered in semen, and without saying a word, he moved it closer to Shen's mouth.

"Clean it up for me."

Shen Mi climaxed twice and his head was dizzy. At this time, he opened his mouth obediently and took the smelly cock full of liquid into his mouth. Xi Zelun watched the handsome senior give him a blowjob like a little bitch, and his cock became hard again. It hurts. After the other person finished eating the liquid on it, he picked him up and put him on top of him. He held his dick and aimed it at the hole and fucked him again!

"Ah! Didn't you just finish cumming!" Shen Mi raised his head and groaned, his pussy was stuffed full again!

"How can one time be enough? I can never get enough of you!"

"You...your fans, ha! Did they know you are like this?" Shen Mi remembered that two months ago, Xi Zelun was acting cold and proud, and now, he looked like a sex maniac.

Xi Zelun held his buttocks up and down from behind, and slowly moved his shiny big cock in and out of his pussy.

"My fans, they really like to watch me fuck your cunt. Senior, this time I'm going to cum in your cunt."

Shen Mi didn't say anything after hearing this, but his cunt tightened. Xi Zelun chuckled lightly and cursed, "Slut."

————

Time flies so fast, and it has already been a month since the filming was completed. Shen Mi is very popular, but his fans are all crazy people who come for his pussy, and they urge him to post pictures of his pussy on the homepage every day. Shen Mi was so overwhelmed that he quickly asked Assistant Ma to find a literary film for him to shoot. He couldn't be stereotyped in a sex scene.

Xi Zelun became famous again with this drama. Compared with his previous girlfriend fans, he now has a lot more coquettish fans. There are no less than a thousand private messages every day begging him to use his big dick to penetrate all the holes.

But he ignored them and came to Shen Mi's rented apartment every three or four days to avoid the paparazzi.

"I heard that your team is looking for another erotic drama for you?" Shen Mi's face was still a little red. As soon as the two met, he was pressed on the bed and kissed by Xi Zelun for a long time. He hasn't breathed yet.

Xi Zelun nodded, "But I refused. Except for senior, I don't want to fuck anyone."

Shen Mi was shy and moved at the same time. He knew that he was good-looking, but he was not good enough to make a handsome young man rational. Moreover, the other person was also a famous star. He thought that he could not compare with his career in his heart.

"If you film that drama, you might become even more popular...and the heroine is also very beautiful." Shen Mi said this sourly and bitterly. If he was not 28, but 18, he would definitely be obsessed with Xi Zelun and unwilling to let go.

The next film that Xi Zelun's team found for him was a hetero sex drama, because their team discovered that after filming "Worry-Free", some girlfriend fans were worried that Xi Zelun was gay and had lost his fans. In order to bring these fans back, they plan to have Xi Zelun star in a film with a woman.

"No, I'm already very popular now, and I don't rely on this industry to make a living."

"Then what do you rely on?" Shen Mi was a little curious. Even a not-so-popular actor like him received 10 million for filming this erotic drama. Xi Zelun was more popular than him and naturally earned much more than him, but he still didn't pay attention to it.

He thought about the things Xi Zelun gave him before. Although they were all gadgets and a few sets of clothes, after checking online, he found that the cheapest ones cost two million, and the clothes were customized by members of a big brand that he couldn't buy even if he had money.

It's rare for Xi Zelun not to say it clearly, but hold him on his lap and sit down, "I won't tell you until you promise me something."

"What's the matter?"

"Ahem, actually I left home this time to tell my grandfather that I was going out to find a wife."

"?" Shen Mi looked at him doubtfully, and then Xi Zelun took out a box from his pocket and handed it to him.

"Will you be with me?"

"!!!" Shen Mi was stunned, and after a long time he said in disbelief: "I, we have known each other for less than half a year, this is too fast."

"I'm sorry, but I've known you for a long time." Xi Zelun opened the box, took out the ring inside and put it on his ring finger forcefully.

"When?"

Xi Zelun was a little embarrassed, "When I was a kid, I watched a TV series with my mother. You were the second male lead in it. In one scene, you came out of the water to save the heroine, and your clothes were soaked. That night I experienced my first wet dream in my life."

Shen Mi's face turned red and he stammered: "D-did you dream about me?"

"Well, it's strange to say that I've dreamed that you had a cunt." Xi Zelun's hand restlessly slipped into Shen Mi's loose pajamas, he wickedly picked up his little dick, touched the hole and poked it gently.

"I was just 14 years old at the time, and I fucked you until you were pregnant in my dream."

"What nonsense...um...your hand, ha, don't go in!"

Shen Mi's pants were taken off, and he sat on Xi Zelun's lap with his naked lower body. The vagina between his legs was being played with by the other party wantonly. All he could hear in his ears were the young man describing how he had fucked his cunt in his dreams when he was young.

"I dreamed that you were the one who fell into the water and I rescued you. In order to repay my kindness, you took off my pants and gave me a blowjob."

"Hmm... don't say it..."

"My cock has stretched your pussy, but you still sit on it like this!"

Xi Zelun quickly pulled down the zipper of his pants, and his cock was already sticking out from the side of his underwear. He grabbed the cock and slapped it on his pussy, then inserted it when Shen Mi couldn't stand it anymore!

"I thought I just had a passion for you. Later, there were many things in the family and I had to study, so I didn't come to you immediately." Xi Zelun said while holding him and fucking him. Shen Mi's little dick was shaking up and down, and his pussy was slutty. Both of his labia were fucked into submission, moving in and out with the big cock.

"But after all these years, you are still the object of my wet dreams!"

Shen Mi was about to be dazzled by the big boy's confession. The boy he secretly had a crush on also liked him. He even liked him as early as four or five years ago. His heart was beating so hard that it was about to burst out of his chest. He had nowhere to vent his love. He could only turn his head and ask for a kiss from Xi Zelun.

"Fuck you! Fuck you to death! Be my wife!" Xi Zelun held his ass and thrust his crotch up and down wildly. His big cock was all sent into his cunt again and again. He had received various physical training since he was a child to enrich himself. For Xi Zelun, holding his wife and fucking him was like a warm-up exercise.

But Shen Mi couldn't do it. He originally just wanted to ask for a kiss, but who knew that the kiss didn't come, and instead, his cunt was about to be fucked to death. He fucked him so fast that his pussy were heated up, and his uterus was even more so. Being trampled mercilessly by the big dick and causing wanton mischief!

"No! Don't be so fast! My cunt is going to be fucked to bits! Ahhhhh, so fast! Slow down! I, I will be your wife... Slow down! Ooooh... it's too fast!"

Shen Mi cried and reached the climax, but Xi Zelun showed no sign of letting him go. He pulled out his dick and put him on the dining table, spread his legs, and inserted the big dick again with a "puff" sound!

"Ah, ah, no! I just climaxed! No, ah, ah, ah, I have to pee!" Shen Mi had just finished ejaculating when a strong urge to pee hit his head. He held it in for a while, but still couldn't resist Xi Zelun's fierce thrusts.

"Piss out!"

Shen Mi whimpered, and a large stream of fluid spurted out. What was even worse was that the little bean on his cunt also spurted out fluid. This was a real squirt. Xi Zelun was shocked, "You're not peeing, you're squirting!"

Xi Zelun has never seen anyone pee and squirt at the same time!

As for Shen Mi, he was so happy that he couldn't speak. He lay on the dining table panting like a thirsty fish. He could only choose to accept Xi Zelun's fucking.

He couldn't remember how many times he was fucked by Xi Zelun tonight. His womb and asshole were filled with the man's thick white semen. The last time, his cunt and asshole were fucked to the point where he could no longer move. Xi Zelun stuffed his cock into his mouth again, After feeding him a mouthful of semen, he took him to take a bath.

"You, you haven't told me what your family does." Shen Mi forced himself not to sleep and asked him.

Xi Zelun looked at the ring on his hand and kissed it, "My family is in the tobacco business, and the entertainment industry is just a sideline. If I marry you, I will go home and take over the family business."

Shen Mi couldn't hear the rest of the words. He was tired and sleepy and fell into sleep in the man's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 3.6K 84
Original / Male male / Overhead / Medium H / Drama / Beauty Shou / H has Ruan An transmigrated into the book, and has become the overlord's unfavored...
16.4K 245 10
Author(s) Blue Whale 一隻藍鯨 Original Publisher Long Ma Bai Yun (lecherous shou X strong sexual desire dragon gong) There are only two protagonists; gon...
198K 9.4K 148
Short Title: RERC Alternate Title: 重生八十年代养崽崽 Status: Chapter 138 + 10 extras (Completed) Author: Crystal Jade Meat Genre: Romance, Slice of Life, Yao...
56.3K 230 24
I cameback with another BL story. Warning!! This is +18 content! Read the tags! The story of a prince who needs sem*n every day and has s*x with all...