Cale in Transformers ✓

By YaoiYurishipper

After living a peaceful and somewhat slacker life Cale passed away in old age. Only to wake up as a child in... More

1. Farewell and Waking Up
2. Searching for You
3. Bots and Cons
4. Meeting Officially
5. Different Encounters
6. Agents and Bases
7. Cubes, Sparklings and Cons
8. Things get a little Heated
9. Well, that happened!
10. Thinking of Solutions
11. Seven Months After The Fight
12. Dates and Planning
13. One Year Later
14. Different Interests
15. End of High School
16. Problems Crop Up
17. Change in Scenery
18. Fallen Returns
19. The World Finds Out
20. Egypt
21. The Matrix
22. Primus and The Primes
23. Gods are weird
24. Humans are weird too
25. Humans must be Protected From Themselves
26. Moon Base
28. College Final Year
29. Trouble Magnet Indeed
30. Vampire to Cybertronian
31. The Knight Ship!
32. Staff of Creation
33. Time to manipulate Sentinel
34. Do not underestimate a Scammer
35. Winter Solstice and War
36. Mama Ratchet is Worried
37. The Assassin, the Necromancer and the Mage
38. Well of Sparks
39. Change
40. Time Flies when you are Happy

26. College and Pestilence

753 35 4
By YaoiYurishipper

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

After the amusement park incident, Optimus and Megatron had come to a silent agreement between them. The amusement parks that focused on the crazy rides were few in number and they would work together to keep their young human sparkling slash mate away from those torture contraptions. Jazz ended up needing to get his sensory points and circuits checked after his ride by Ratchet who wondered what in Primus's name happened. When the medic found out why Jazz looked like he was tortured he was flummoxed and dragged Miles into check up after he returned from college. Miles was surprised but did not complain and just went with it and aside from slight exhaustion he was fine.

Miles, "We are fine Ratchet."

Raon, "It was a lot of fun, kind Ratchet."

Hong nodded, "Yes healer Ratchet, you should not worry about this."

Ohn, "I want to do it again."

Ratchet, "No! No! Not a second time, absolutely not."

Sam returned to the shared home at that moment, "Ratchet? What is the matter?"

Jazz, "He is worried that the so called rides are going to make the sparklings sick."

Sam became worried, "What? But those are just rides for amusement, nothing more."

Bumblebee sighed, "Amusement rides they may be but the sudden turns, dips, etc can really mess up our internal circuits."

Sam, "But they did not look ill when we were at the park."

Ratchet, "Thankfully, they were alright."

Scapel, "I have to agree with the bots my little charge. Just watching you all made me uneasy."

Sam sat next to Megatron, "You are not telling us the whole story. What is the real matter?"

Megatron, "The Quintessons."

Raon, "What is a quintessential?"

Optimus, "Quintesson little one, a long time ago they invaded Cybertron. We, Megatron and I were barely adults when it happened."

Megatron, "They enjoyed strapping our people to strange machines, similar to those rides and.... "

Sam hugged Megatron realizing what no doubt happened to those who were unlucky enough to be caught. Miles was quiet as well as he held Jazz's hand which was now shaking from the memories that had returned. Those memories had been suppressed for more than a millennium and they rarely talked about it not wishing to remember those times. Ratchet then cleared his voice and gave them a short but concise history of one of the worst invasions Cybertron had to deal with before the war. The Quintessons essentially enslaved them, forcing them to perform manual labor for all of them. They were basically at the mercy of the whims and anger of the Quintessons, they would be tortured and off - lined for no reason.

Sam, "Ratchet stay, for the night. You should not have to spend time alone after remembering such dark memories."

Ratchet nodded, "Thank you for the hospitality."

Megatron, "We do have one more week of free time left."

Jazz whined, "You are lucky to be together. I wish Prowl was here too."

Sam and Miles shared a look, which Megatron and Optimus noticed but decided not to comment on. The next morning had them all waking up to excited squeals from Jazz as he jumped Prowl's holoform. Prowl as a human cop looked really classy and seeing him drive Sam or Miles to college was something. Not to forget Sam being the ultimate 'Master of Misunderstandings', made everyone think he had a thing going on with an attractive cop. But then again what were the college goers supposed to think when Sam hugged Prowl's human form and Prowl kissed his forehead. It was just a habit both Jazz and Prowl had picked up after watching human parents interact with their young.

Alice was most loud, "So, that cop is why you keep rejecting me? Is that your fiance?"

Sam sighed, "It is seriously none of your business. Give it a rest."

Alice, "I like you Sam and I am not giving up."

Sam (⁠'⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠'⁠), "Huh? But I am taken already..... And she just ignored me."

Carlos, "She is obsessed at this point."

Sam, "She is going to hurt herself at this rate. I am not even straight."

Carlos winced, "Yeah, no kidding."

Soundwave, "Welcome back, High Lord Protector Megatron."

Megatron nodded, "It is wonderful to be back. Report!"

Soundwave, "Starscream has teamed up successfully with Elita One and they are tackling the political arena with either neutral results or good ones, it is mostly neutral though."

Megatron, "Those two always had the right attitude for the political arena."

Soundwave nodded continuing, "Shockwave's experiment to create techno organics is going positively. Marissa, Chip and June, a human who has gotten close to Arcee has shown positive results."

Megatron, "That is wonderful news indeed. Even if, future sparklings are not possible, at least our human partners will not be lost to the waves of time."

Soundwave, "Megatron wishes for more sparklings?"

Megatron, "Yes, I have always dreamed of having at least six little ones."

Soundwave nodded, "Understandable my Lord. Many have wished for their own sparklings. I noticed many of our soldiers practice the humans wishing rituals, like throwing coins into the wishing well or spring. Or writing their wishes on paper or praying to the Gods of fertility. Earth has too many Gods."

Megatron felt guilty, 'This is my fault.'

Soundwave poked his helm, "Lord Megatron is not at fault. Life can be cruel, no life was cruel to us. We have a new chance now."

Megatron, "Thank you old friend."

Soundwave nodded, "Earlier Samuel requested we find your poems and translate them. Some of them at least, and publish them, if you agree to it of course."

Megatron, "My poems.... I have not thought about them nor written another in a long time."

Soundwave, "My Lord, Samuel has suggested it will help in bringing the truth of how Decepticons were treated on Cybertron to the surface."

Megatron hummed, "Even now he is thinking of how to help me. Perhaps you are right, Soundwave. This is a good chance for a better life. My men have actually been enjoying life after coming here. Even Shockwave."

Soundwave nodded then went on giving the other reports of all the other incidents and activities that were occurring. Megatron listened to everything with narrowed optics, especially when the question of the new liaison came up. If possible they did not want another person like Mr Galloway who was facing disciplinary action currently. The human military were protective and certainly knew how to hold grudges if the smug smirks on their faces were anything to go by. No one got away by insulting their brothers in arms, be they other humans or alien comrades from outer space. Another positive news was the successful set up of the base for the moon colony.

The foundation had been laid, now they just needed to build a space station that could hold both humans and Cybertronians. Mr Simmons was definitely pushing for that project and was very proud of how far they were coming with the development. The scientists from Cybertron were doing their own research while helping their human partners with their own research. Unlike a few politicians most of the humans across the planet were actually very happy and grateful for the chance to send one person of each country to the moon. From what Megatron knew many countries were very much looking forward to the time of launch. This means the first launch will carry one hundred ninety five astronauts to the moon once they succeed.

Megatron, 'I feel like I am forgetting something important.'

Shockwave, "The ship meant to take humans to the moon is almost ready and the humans who are heading to the moon are looking forward to the day it launches."

Megatron, "You sound like you have something to say."

Shockwave, "It is illogical for humans to use a ship when they can easily reach there through a space bridge. I can always build one, the sun provides plenty of energy."

Coby, "I understand what you mean but this is something humans want to do ourselves. Once we figure out how to build our own space bridge, we will use it for travel."

Shockwave sighed, "Youngling, I can take you to the moon and even Mars easily. I do not understand why you must wait for the ship to be actually completed."

Tatiana spoke up,, "I cannot explain it but there is an urge inside us to do things ourselves you know? Besides, Sam was worried if you guys would start giving us the knowledge nilly willy, someone might misuse it against you."

Coby nodded, "Sam, the others and myself included do not want to see any of you hurt because of human greed."

Shockwave, "Impossible for humans to hurt a Cybertronian but the premise is understandable. Very well, but my offer still stands for both you and the young one. You are my mate and Sparkling now."

Tatiana was pink, "Of course, Shockwave. Ahem, I need to check on others. I will see you later."

Coby flushed as Tatiana left, "Sparkling means a baby right? I am a teen."

Shockwave, "Barely a fetus in my optic."

Coby pouted but did not argue much with Shockwave, he was really happy inside by Shockwave's admission. He left the Cybertronians to talk after a while or rather Shockwave sent him off with an errand. The real reason however was because Shockwave did not trust the DJD who were calling them at the moment. Tarn was actually calling to report they found who had ordered the hit on the Sparkling centre. It was not a Cybertronian as they had initially feared but one of the Quintessons who sent a live bomb. Megatron had frozen at the report staring at the words and proof clenching the data pad snarling.

Megatron, "Verified?"

Tarn, -Yes Lord Megatron.-

Megatron, "Soundwave, contact Prime now."

Soundwave nodded, "Acknowledged: calling Prime."

Tarn, -The Autobots? My Lord, they are the enemy.-

Megatron, "Who has lost Sparklings as well. If there is anything I have taught you about Sparklings and their caretakers.... "

Tarn, -Never try to separate them and never stand in their way for revenge.-

Megatron, "Indeed!"

Optimus, -Megatron, good to see you.-

Megatron, "Tarn returned with results of the investigation."

Prowl, -What investigation?-

Optimus, -The fall of the Sparkling centre.-

Prowl froze, -I see. Carry on.-

Megatron, "It was one of those blasted Quintessons. They go by Pestilence."

Optimus answered frostily, -I see, I suppose you will not mind if we started a man - hunt as the humans say for the child killer.-

Megatron grinned with his sharp denta out, "Oh, of course not, little brother. Why ~ I welcome everyone who lost their sparklings to join the hunt. It is their right to avenge their young, is it not?"

Optimus nodded, -I shall send this message on every Autobot channel we have as well as the neutral ones.-

Megatron, "Tarn your top priority is to find the monster that caused not just the war to escalate but also stole our younglings from us. This is an unforgivable act. Am I understood?"

Tarn stood straight, -Yes, My Lord, loud and clear. Tarn and the DJD will not let you down. Tarn out!-

Megatron, "Good."

Optimus, -I should go and inform the others. Be careful big brother. This Quintesson is obviously very cruel, cunning and dangerous. Optimus out.-

Shockwave, "Are you alright my Lord?"

Megatron, "Well, I... "

Starscream barged in, "Megatron, is it true? We know who was behind the Sparkling centre disaster. Who took my Blackstar from me?"

Megatron eyed his second in command who looked feral, "Yes, we did. The DJD of course, are after them currently."

Starscream, "I wish to go as well. They took my Blackstar. He is gone because of them. My little flyer was off - lined before I was. How is that fair?"

Skyfire, "Please Lord Megatron, give us permission to go after this monster and end him."

Megatron sighed, "Very well, I am preparing a team to join the DJD anyway. Go prepare for a long hunt. I shall inform you of the departure date shortly. Expect the Autobots who lost Sparklings as well to join you.'

Starscream, "As long as I can put my blaster through that monster's spark, I shall endure their presence. This is for my little one after all."

Optimus was also dealing with Autobots who were asking about the validity of the information they had all just received. Even Windblade and Strongarm who were on the other side of the galaxy contacted him about this information. They did not have sparklings but their crewmates however had sparklings before and then that incident happened. Optimus had verified the information and shown them the proof the DJD had recovered. This included the exchange between the killer and the Quintessons and a video recording of said killer walking inside the centre right before the blast. That was more than enough for half the Autobots to request to join the hunt including Jolt of all Mechs.

Jolt, "Someone has to make sure they return alive."

Optimus, "Of course, Jolt."

(To be continued...
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Till next time my lovely readers.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3K 66
With both his parents missing when he was only three, Braedey Martin has to stay over with his cousin Sam Witwicky. After his cousin Sam left for col...
82.8K 2.3K 13
{{ FINISHED }} When the twins Emilia and Sam Witwicky find themselves buying their first car, their only worry is how they're going to share it and s...
61.2K 926 8
WARNING: I don't own Transformers or any of its characters!! About a young, abused girl named Melody. When she gets kicked out for the night she goe...
36K 786 26
One year had passed since Autobots first came on Earth and helped saved the world from Megatron and his Decepticons. Now it's time for Riley and Sam...