To Hoenn Once Again

By Otaku_Aryan_18

In this story , after serena leaves kalos , ash becomes sad and he want to go after her . what will he do ? w... More

Author Notice
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 1

423 7 0
By Otaku_Aryan_18

(A/N: hello everyone , this is the first chapter of my book . i hope you enjoy it .)

( let me clear some things first . the story is starting from the day before the goodbye of kalos . so lets get started into it .)

3rd person POV:

After the kalos crisis , everyone is enjoying their life . they are thankful to the people who saved the whole world . the lumiose tower is being built again . some people are doing parties while some are resting . some are wishing for a peaceful life while some are wanting thrills in their life .

it is night time , everyone is sleeping probably . we move onto the lumiose city in a house where a young teenager is not able to sleep . its midnight and still he cant sleep .

lets see why is he not able to sleep ? is it because of a new adventure or is it because of excitement ? is it because of happiness or is it because of sadness ? lets see his point of view to know what he is thinking.

Ash's POV:

I cant sleep and its already midnight . i stirred around the bed a few times but still could not fall into slumber . as i cant sleep , i should probably get up .

i woke up from the bed but in doing so , i also woke a yellow fur ball sleeping peacefully besides me .

" pika pi" it said .

" oh hey pikachu . i am sorry i woke you up ." i said .

" pika chu " 

" me ? oh nothing , its just that i cant sleep and i thought of getting some air ." i said and he jumped on my shoulder .

" you wanna join too ?" i asked and in response he nuzzled my cheek .

i giggled quietly and i silently got out of the house and i went in the park nearby . i was having greninja's pokeball with me too .

(in this story , greninja does not stay in kalos instead he travels with ash further .)

the pokeball shot open and greninja came out with his arms crossed .

" oh greninja , you wanna get air too ?" i asked and he nodded .

" ok then , lets enjoy ." i said and they both nodded .

we laid on the grass field in the park and i kept my hands under my head and i kept looking at the moon .

i took a long breath which made pikachu look at me .

" pikachu , today we are going to leave kalos . " i said in a sad tone .

" pika ka" he comforted me .

" i know pikachu . we have said good bye many times before but this time , it is not the same ." i said and pikachu nodded .

" i travelled with many people , in many regions , caught many pokemon but this time , i did not make friends ." i said and pikachu looked at me curiously and with a confused expression .

" what i mean is that this time , i made a connection with all of them . clemont , bonnie and serena , they are like my family now . it feels like i have grown with them . i never felt this bond with any of my friends before except brock ." i said and a tear escaped my eye which pikachu wiped off .

" clemont is a nice friend and even like a brother to me . i have grown in many things with him . he helped me many times , he helped us in every step we took towards our journey . he even helped us to master our bond evolution . he cooked delicious food for us just like brock did . he is just amazing . we also developed some sort of rivalry between us . his experiments blowing up which made us all covered in soot which we reacted in a funny way . all those moments between us are not able to be described in words ." i said and few more tears escaped my eye . this also made pikachu and greninja cry too .

"next comes bonnie . what can i even say for her . she is such a funny , confusing , yet interesting little girl . i never had a little sister but when i travelled with her , she became my little sister . whenever i spent my time with her , it just felt like family . her teasing , her way of talking and her brave personality makes her more better . i liked every part of her personality . the way of embarrassing her brother even now makes me laugh . i will miss her too . " i said as more tears escaped my eye .

i took a huge breath and sighed ." next is serena , i cannot describe her in words . we met in childhood and we enjoyed a lot too in our childhood . when she left me in the childhood , i remember how i cried over her . i was attracted to her in the childhood only . when we came in kalos , never would have i though that destiny will reunite us . she recognized me but i could not . then i remembered her . she is not like any other girls . she is just different . i had developed a huge crush over her since the starting of my journey only but slowly and lately , it developed into something more . i am infatuated to her or you can even say that i am head over heels on her ." i said and i sighed . 

when i said that pikachu looked at me in disbelief and greninja chuckled . then i understood he thought i could never have crush on someone but greninja knew my emotions .

" oh , you are thinking i was dense . right ? ." i asked and he nodded which made me chuckle .

" i was not dense pikachu . i just didnt showed any kind of emotions . it is really hard when i am around serena but i didnt . i dont want to show anyone that i am in love with someone ." i said in a sad tone and tears started flowing from my eyes .

" pika pi chu " he asked and i smiled .

" i cannot tell her . she will never feel the same way for me . she just takes me as a best friend or great friend and even if she does . i dont want to tell her because if she accepts me , then she will leave her dream and then she will follow me everywhere . i want her to achieve her dreams and not follow a weak trainer ." i said in a broken tone and pikachu wiped my tears .

" her blue eyes , her perfect body , her voice and her smile . i will miss everything . i love her entire soul . there is not a single thing of her body which i dont like . her caring personality , her strong passion and her attitude , everything is just amazing . i will miss her the most . this is my last day here . after that , i will never see her or maybe when i see her , she must have already got someone . i dont have guts to confess to her . i am coward ." i said and i started crying .

pikachu jumped on me and hugged me and greninja patted my back when i sat up .

" kalos is the best region i have travelled so far . not because of the position i got in league but because of the friends i made , the bonds i made , the family i made . the stronger we became . i will miss everything , everyone and every memory i have got in this place . " i said as i cried more .

after crying for few more minutes , i finally got up . i checked the time and it was already 1 past 30 . we have a flight too . i should go and sleep too .

" lets go greninja and pikachu . we have flight today too . we should sleep too  . " i said and they both nodded .

at the last time , i looked up and i gazed at the moon and i raised my hand and closed my fist followed by closing my eyes . every memory of kalos flashed in front of me . every moment . when i opened my eyes , i smiled .

" good bye kalos . i will miss everyone ." i muttered and i went inside clemont's house and then i slept on my bed . 

i woke up after a few hours . i looked in my pokedex to see , the time is currently 9 am . i sighed and i got up and freshed .

after few hours , it was finally time . the most hard part has now come . i have to say goodbye . we four went to airport .

At the airport :

we took our tickets and asked for the timing of flights . serena's fight is departing first . its hard for me to say goodbye to her . i cant even do this . i want to run away but i cant . if i do , they will become sad and i dont want that to happen . i put up a fake smile and i talked with everyone but inside of me , i was broken .

" Flight to littleroot city ,  hoenn region departs in 30 minutes . passengers get ready " the announcement was made and it worked like a needle which pierced my heart .

we went near the escalators where serena stood and she kept her face down . none of us could speak anything . even though i was broken but i had to start a conservation .

" so , i guess it goodbye . huh?" i said in a sad tone .

serena looked up at me and i could see the tears in her eyes but i responded with a teary smile . bonnie broke down and hugged serena which made me smile .

" i will miss you serena sister . you are like a big sis to me now . do you really have to leave ?" she said and i holded up my tears more .

" i will miss you too bonnie . you are like my little sister . i never had a sibling but you didnt made me feel like i am alone . thanks for being my little sister . take care and keep finding a wife for your brother . ok ?" she said as she hugged bonnie and patted her back .

after few minutes , they parted away , she looked towards clemont .

" so , goodbye clemont . i hope you take care of yourself and bonnie . keep working hard and i hope you become a good inventor and your inventions stop blowing up . thanks for making good food for us and also guiding us . you were like the adult who guided us through out the journey . good luck for repairing clembot ." she said in a sad tone .

" good bye to you too serena . i hope you do well in hoenn contests . remember we will be cheering you on from here . so good luck and good bye and take care of yourself and your pokemons ." clemont said and they both hugged for a few seconds .

oh no , its my turn now . i cant speak anything . oh , please dont speak anything . i cant say good bye and neither can i confess my feelings to her .

" a-ash ?" she said and a tear escaped her eye .

" huh?" i only said this . she clutched her ribbon which i gifted her .

" ash , you are the most amazing person i have met in my whole life . i will miss you the most . we met in childhood and we again met after so much time . you helped me in every stage of my life . you always motivated me . you gave me the courage and you are my motivation . you made me realize my dream . thanks for everything you have done for me . i wish you achieve your dream . i will always cheer you and i will keep in touch with you through phones . please take care . goodbye ." she said and tears escaped her eye .

'i can-t , i cant hold anymore . i dont have more resistance inside me . i have to do it .'

i broke down and i hugged her tightly and i sobbed on her shoulder . she yelped by my sudden action but she hugged me back and she also sobbed on my shoulder .

"s-ser- serena , i will miss you so much . i dont want to say goodbye . please take care . i cant loose you . good luck for your contests . i will miss you . just stay safe . i hope destiny makes us both meet again . until then , goodbye . please take care , please ." i said as i broke down on her shoulder .

" i-- i i  will ash . you take care too . stay safe and become more stronger . " she said in a broken voice .

we parted away and i gave her a weak smile and she responded with the same . it was time now . i dropped my face as i could not see her going now . she stepped on the escalator and she started going down and i couldn't do anything . i was helpless at the time .

" ASH , ONE MORE THING ." she shouted and i looked at her as she started running up the escalator .

i stepped forward on instincts and soon she came closer to me . she kept coming closer , closer , closer and finally too close that i could feel her breath .

then she did the most unexpected thing which i cannot imagine . she just holded my neck and kissed me but i couldn't do anything . i was thinking this is a dream but soon her lips left mine and she kept her both hands at back and she started going down .

" THANKS FOR EVERYTHING ASH . EVERYTHING ."  she shouted with a wink .

i smiled and my eyes glistened with joy . i know it hurts me but i have to say goodbye too .

" THANKS TO YOU TOO SERENA . HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY AND GOOD LUCK . GOODBYE ." i said and i waved my arms with a smile . she smiled too and waved her hands .

she soon disappeared and my heart shattered as the person i loved has gone far away from me and i am helpless .

soon , i turned around and saw three jaw dropped faces and then i figured what happened . i touched my lips on instinct and then i remembered that she kissed me on the lips .

' what ? did she kiss me ? that means she also loves me . am i fool to not realize her feelings ? oh no , its too late . i messed up .' i thought and i became sad .

" hey guys , return to normal . it was just a normal and friendly kiss . cheer up ." i said in a care free tone as i have to act dense too . pikachu understood and he jumped on my shoulder . they both sweatdropped and shrugged their shoulders

" hey ash , your flight is in 2 hours . so what do you want to do ?" clemont asked sadly and i sighed .

" guys , i want to spend time with you but for please can you leave me alone ?" i asked calmy .

" oh ok , i can understand . take your time ." he said and i thanked him .

i then got out of the park and i sat under a tree with my back leaned on it . i put my head in my knees and i wrapped my arms around my knee and i started crying . pikachu was with me and he patted my shoulder but it was of no use .

" i lost my chance . she is gone now . " i said to myself between sobs .

" she loved me like i did but i messed up . i lost her and its all my fault ." i cried more .

" if i would have confessed , then we both would have been together ." i broke down .

" i was really dense to not understand her feelings ." pikachu comforted me 

" i am really weak . i did not have the guts to confess to her but she had and she showed me many signs but i was dumb ." i cried even more .

" i missed my chance and now i can never be with her again ." i shouted on myself 

" i will go to kanto and then to another region and then it will be over . i will loose her and i dont even know if i will even meet her in the future ." i blamed myself .

" i cannot go to hoenn or can i ?"i asked

" but i have to travel too ."i got in a delimma. 

" what should i do ? go with my mind and travel to another region and try to forget about serena ." 

" or go with my heart and chase serena and tell her my feeling . what should i do ?" i asked myself,

" go with your heart . "  i heard a voice and i freaked out .

" who is there ?" i asked and it made pikachu confused .

"pika pi." 

" i heard a voice buddy . didnt you heard it ?" i asked and he shook his head .

" i am not someone . you will know me soon . but according to me , you should go with your heart ." the mystery voice said .

" why should i believe you ?" i asked .

" you have to . i am not a person that you cannot trust . i am you ." 

" what do you mean ?" i asked as i was confused .

" i am your long lost friend who is now talking to you . " 

" huh ? my long lost friend ." i asked in confused manner .

" you will know soon . until then , goodbye ." 

" huh ? what ? wait . where are you going ?" i asked but the connection was lost . the voice was gone.

" oh man . what should i do ? " i said as i again sat down and holded my head .

" pika pi" he sounded concerned .

" i am fine buddy . just thinking some things ." i said and he nodded .

' oh man . should i believe that voice or should i go home ?' i thought .

after few minutes of thinking and planning . i finally made up my mind and nobody can change my decision not even the god .

" i have decided . lets go ." i said and pikachu squealed and jumped on my shoulder .

i smiled and then i went inside the airport . i went near the counter and i got in a line .soon , the line subsided and i went to the counter .

" yes young trainer , how may i help you ?" the counter lady asked .

" umm mam , can i cancel my flight ?" i asked and pikachu looked at me with dumbfounded expression .

" yeah , sure . here , can you pass me your ticket ?" she asked and i nodded and then i gave her my ticket .

" ok , done . the flight to vermillion city , kanto region is cancelled . is there anything else we can do for you ?" she asked .

" yeah , can you tell me when is the next flight to littleroot town - hoenn region ?" i asked .

" yeah , it is in the next 6 hours and the plane will reach there by tomorrow morning ." she said and i nodded .

" ok , can you give me a ticket to it ?" i asked and she nodded .

" sure . " she said and she typed soemthing on her monitor and then took out a ticket and handed it to me . i gave her 900 pokedollars for the ticket .

" thanks ." i said and she smiled .

i went to the airport lobby where my friends are waiting for me . i told pikachu in the way that i have decided to tell serena my feelings and for that i am going to hoenn .

i reached my friends and when they saw me , they smiled .

" ash , finally you are back . your flight is in 20 minutes . you have to hurry up ." clemont said worryingly .

" no need ." i said and clemont looked at me in a confused manner .

" but you will miss the flight if you dont go soon ." he said in a panicked tone .

" i am not going to kanto ." i said and he looked shocked .

" that mean you are staying here ?" bonnie asked with a happy face .

" no , i am actually going to hoenn ." i said and they both look with shock at me .

" but why ?" they both asked.

" oh nothing , professor oak just called me and told me that i have to talk to the professor there ." i lied but bonnie caught it .

she came near me and told me to kneel down and then she came to my ear and whispered .

" you might be able to fool my brother but not me . go get serena sister ." she whispered and it made me full red .

she giggled after seeing me and clemont looked confused but he shook it off .

" ok guys , i have to tell mom too . so , i am going to tell her ." i said and i went to the videophone and i rang her number .

"hey mom ." 

" hey ash . so when are you coming to kanto ?" 

" mom , i am not coming to kanto."

"what? why?" 

"mom , i am going to hoenn ."

" but why ? you were coming today right ? and you have already travelled in hoenn ."

" mom , actually . i want to go after serena . i want to tell her my feelings . please understand ."

" do you mean that you are going to hoenn just for a girl ?"

" mom please , i love her and i cant stand without her now . i have bottled up my feelings for her the entire region and i cannot loose her now . she is gone now and i dont want her to gone forever from my life . please ." 

" oh ash , i didnt knew you were in love with girl . ok , you can go but please come back soon and good luck on your new journey ."

" thanks mom , you are the best ." 

" ok bye son . take care ." she said and cut the call .

i sighed in relief and i made a fist with my hands and i smiled in confidence .

" I AM COMING FOR YOU SERENA . I LOVE YOU  ." i said as i punched my fist high up in the air .

ok guys , this is for today's chapter . bye and see you in the next chapter .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 868 13
It the ending of Ashs journey in Kalos. Or is it? More things take place after he defeated the Pokemon League. The gang was going to split up but not...
69.2K 1.4K 44
An amourshipping story taking place in an alternate reality following the Kalos gang. Ash, Clemont, Serena and Bonnie go through many adventures thro...
36K 637 6
Ash and Serena have been in a happy relationship for a little under 3 years now. All of that, however, might be about to change. Ash has been leaving...
1K 26 5
Ash was about to leave Kalos , For Serena this is her last chance to tell him her true feelings. But what happens when Serena messed up her courage a...