HOUSE OF BTS IMAGINES แขแ—œแข

By CJ_parkjennykim

"๐“ข๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฑ ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“‘... More

AUTHORS NOTE IMPORTANT โค๏ธ
Jimin (Like Crazy)
Jin (Birthday)
Jungkook (Military)
Story time
Jimin (Military)
Namjoon (Military)
Taehyung (Military)
Hoseok (Military)
Q/Aโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ
BTS (Birthday)
Hoseok (Seรฑorita)
Jungkook (Training)
Jimin (Being Followed)
Taehyung (Jealousy)
Taehyung (Birthday)
BTS (New Year Special)
Yoongi (Soft Morning)
Jimin (Pretend to Be)
BTS Text Imagine (Yoonjin)
Texts with BTS
Text Imagine โค๏ธ Taehyung
Jin (Dating app)
Jungkook (Rain)
Taehyung (First Snowfall)
Namjoon (Muffins)
Hoseok (Chips)
Jimin (Lip Balm)
Yoongi (Insecurities)
Jungkook (Birthday)
BTS- When they walk in on you changing
BTS (Jimin is Pregnant?!)
Taehyung (Overworked)
SeokJin (Nurse)
Taehyung (Slow Dancing)
Yoongi (Gardening)
Jungkook (Valentine's Day)
Yoongi (Valentine's Day)
Namjoon (Valentine's Day)
Jin (Valentine's Day)
Hoseok (Valentine's Day)
Jimin (Soft Nights)
Jimin (Valentine's Day)
Taehyung (Valentine's Day)
BTS (Tae Joins A Cult)
Hoseok (Valentine's Day pt2)

Yoongi (Cuddles๐Ÿฅบ)

287 11 182
By CJ_parkjennykim

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"I'm not crazy I prefer the word mentally hilarious" *・゚:*・゚
──────

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Fuck my life, literally", Y/n groaned as she plopped her bag on to the seat beside her and dropped her head onto her arms, sighing. She had spent all night doing assignments because she had left all of them to her due date leading to an all nighter, it was only her third class of the day but she was only alive on caffeine.

She was about to doze off but felt someone dump her bag almost on top her head making her look up to curse out whoever it was only to lay her eyes on the most handsome guy she had ever seen. Beautifully enthralling eyes and long black hair that looked silkier than silk. She saw many girls whisper and squeal to their friends about his good looks and she suddenly realized who it was. He was Min Yoongi, friends with Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook. But what was he doing here?

She silently let him sit beside her and decided to strike a conversation.

"Are you new to this class?", she asked in hopes of getting a word out of him, almost blushing when she heard his deep, raspy voice, making even the girls who were talking about him earlier squeal even more.

"Yeah, business was shit", he had only uttered four words but that was enough for her to marvel at his unreal beauty and voice. She just hummed in response as he continued to sip his coffee, doodling in the notepad he had. Placing the open can of energy drink beside the notepad, taking occasional sips from it.

(Can we take a moment to appreciate how cute he looks when hes drinking coffee and focusing on the camera with puffy cheeks 😭)

Y/n's brows furrowed from the completely unusual combination as the teacher came in. After greeting the teacher she began taking notes and after a while noticed Yoongi dozing off a little. She was about to poke him with her pen but the teacher was apparently quicker than her and called Yoongi out for sleeping in class.

As she turned around Yoongi scowled and emptied his energy drink into the coffee before growling, "I'm going to die", and downed the whole thing making Y/n gasp and almost gag as the bell rang, startling her even more.

"Are. You. Crazy?", she goggled at him as he wiped his mouth with his sleeves and tossed the cup into the trashcan nearby at the back of the glass and he nonchalantly shrugged.

"I prefer the word mentally hilarious", he said in a monotone, leading Y/n's melodious and beautiful laughter to fill the almost empty classroom. Which even made a very slight smile to appear on Yoongi's face as he got up to go to the canteen.

(Ps: your laugh might be loud but is still beautiful 😘)

She got up and arranged her things and saw Yoongi walking away, contemplating her options she quickly called out to him. "Do you wanna... umm, sit together for lunch?", she asked hesitantly.

Y/n could have sworn she saw the slightest soft and relieved smile across his features as he nodded and lead her out together towards the canteen.

( yoongis rap in save me came on what is this sorcery 💀)

"Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung might join us if you don't mind?", he mentioned while sitting down, knowing you share a few classes with them, she smiled, nodding.

She just started to eat and spotted Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook noisily making thier way towards their table, being the energetic boys they were only for Jimin to immediately stop in his tracks at the sight of her with a shocked expression, causing the half-wrestling pair of Jungkook and Taehyung to bump in to him, Taehyung's mouth falling agape too as he looked at Jungkook, whose eyes were wide as they could get, making Y/n's brows furrow. Do I look weird or something?

She looked at Yoongi who was steadily looking at his food, his dumpling like squishy cheeks completely red making her aww internally at how cute he looked and could be but turned her confused gaze to the shocked trio who was now whispering amongst themselves before they smiled mischievously and sent her a sly grin before leaving to find their own seat.

"I'm not hearing the end of this", Yoongi groaned, more to himself than to Y/n as he poked his meat with chopsticks.

She just chuckled and raised an eyebrow, "May I ask why?", making Yoongi look up with a blunt expression.

"Because you're the first girl I've actually talked too"
"Oh, I'm glad"

She smiled, causing him to ease his stiff composture and smile.

"I have a feeling we'll be good friends", Y/n smiled softly, eating her rice cakes.

A genuine smile made its way to Yoongi's face.

"Me too"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

And Y/n was right, Yoongi and her had been best friends for half a year now, completely comfortable and happy in each others presence. She even got to know his group of friends who were as kind hearted and unique as him in their own ways.

Tonight she was at Yoongi's house for a movie night, as they watched movies in his bedroom and munched on food and snacks, savoring the weekend freedom.

As the night went by Y/n started feeling drowsy and yawned, making Yoongi look at her. "You can stay the night it's pretty late" he mumbled

Though she could barely register her surroundings as she leaned her head onto his shoulder, nuzzling into him unconsciously, a low hum of content leaving her as his warm engulfed her while she wrapped her arms around his torso, making him stiffen.

This was the first time he had direct physical contact with her. He had a girlfriend in the past who he had cuddled with and all of his younger friends were very clingy and often cuddled with him (to his very slight reluctance), but with Y/n it was the first time.

Eventually relaxing, he wrapped an arm around her, noticing how pretty she looked as strands of her hair fluttered with her pretty breathing. He took his time to admire her, smiling softly as he caressed her hair gently.

~

The golden rays of sunlight peeked through the curtains, bathing it in a comforting glow as Y/n squinted slightly, covering her eyes and trying to move, only to feel someone else's comforting warmth around her. Registering her surroundings she realized she ended up sleeping at Yoongi's place, though in his arms. Being honest? She wasn't going to move until Yoongi woke up. It was too comfortable laying in his arms with her head on his chest.

And she wouldn't too, if Yoongi hadn't sleepily stirred and opened an eye, looking around with his face puffy and tinted pink, his glassy skin shining a little. Y/n started to back off and stutter a little but to her shock Yoongi sleepily pulled her back closer, and wrapping his arms around her properly once more.

"Stay", he sleepily mumbled, and she obliged, wrapping her arms around him as they contentedly fell asleep once more.

As a little more than an hour passed by they woke up, both of them having little grins on their faces as Yoongi rubbed his eyes while smiling shyly, his voice smokier than usual due to just waking up.

"We should do this more often, it felt nice"

Y/n smiled and stretched a little, getting up.

"Yeah, we should"

And they did.

---------
HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED ITT.
This was originally only the first part (the meeting first tym with the guy doing tht energy drink and coffee thing) 😂 bcz i saw it on Pinterest and thought "SOMETHING YOONGI WOULD DO" so i had to write it. But the other prompt i wanted to write with yoongi so bad so yeahhh.

ANYWAYS THNK U FOR READING SPAM THE COMMENTS AND VOTE ❤️❤️💜💜

QOTD:

Q: Which BTS song could you listen to for hours and never get tired (Members or Solo)

My ans: Tbh theres many but top would have to be Serendipity, Micdrop and Save Me ❤️💜🥺

Love yall tc ❤️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 73 35
A bunch of BTS imagines to satisfy my need to write. Under editing
6.1K 141 15
Here are most of my imagines/oneshots that were posted on my old Instagram account.
451K 9.4K 62
Ambw oneshots, imagines and scenarios. โ€ขsexual content, read with caution.โ€ข
1.8M 20.3K 58
currently under review and edits โฅbts 8th member imagine! โฅdifferent scenarios! โฅrequests are open..! ;) โฅcurrently has slow updates! est - dec. 25...