Intersex Intracranial Orgasm...

By meowa520

Title: 双性颅内高潮合集 Author: 张嘴吃蘑菇 Original/Male/Others/High H/Comedy/Beautiful Shou/Innocent Shou is an intersex... More

[S1] Cultivation Cauldron
[S1] Demon Lord
[S1] Wrong Person
[S1] Meet Physically
[S1] The heart softens, and the fierce man becomes a slut
[S1] Return to Wan Nian Sect
[S1 End] Returning, having xxx after a long time, the finale
[S2] An old actor and a young actor make a xxx scene...
[S2] Rumor has it that they had xxx through the bay window of a hotel suite...
[S2] Propose and fxxx pxxxx creampie
[S2 End] Pregnant and Fxxxxx
[S3] The coward was cheated and competed with the school sweetheart...
[S3] Trigger limited emergency scenes, raid the sleeping puxxx...
[S3] Standing position to fxxx him wildly, until the relationship...
[S3 End] The younger brother was kicked for teasing...
[S4] The slutty Emperor ordered the God of War to lick his pxxxx...
[S4] Both of them lost their virginity, no penetration into the uterus...
[S4] The Emperor of Heaven was jealous and finally angered the general...
[S4] The slutty Emperor was pressed on the throne and fxxxxx wildly...
[S4] After going down to earth and experiencing calamity..
[S4] They met in a dream, and the general learned that the Emperor of Heaven...
[S4] We meet in the world, I get angry and get sick, big cxxx cures my cxxt
[S4 End] If you want to have a second child, you will be fxxxxx by a wolf...
[S5] The arrogant young master mistook the devil for a door-to-door dxxx, H
[S5] Riding and breaking his virginity, the devil turns on the electric mode...
[S5] The deformed tongue fxxxxx the nxxxxxx, the pxxxx squeezed...
[S5] Hospital examination, sweet pregnancy, daily life
[S5] Go to hell, trick his parents-in-law into going to the human world...
[S5 End] The finale of being fxxxxx by Milkman
[S6] Cute and adorable snake
[S6] Unlucky pregnant scammer
[S6] Fxxx the hole and release sxxxn to feed the baby
[S6] Green yourself
[S6] Imprisoned and fxxxxx, sad memories
[S6 End] Grand finale
[S6 Extra] Breastfeeding and estrus
[S7] Pxxxx creampied, cxx swallowed, photographed and threatened
[S7] He wanted to fxxx a fan but...
[S7] Send a dxxx to your door...
[S7] Ranking and sxx, pulled the clitxxxx and creampied
[S7] Toilet fxxx
[S7 End] Mature utxxxx and buns
[S8] Delivers sweet and delicious lemon flavored omega
[S8] Alpha's plan
[S8 End] The finale of the second child!
[S9 Oneshot] School grass X Fatty
[S10 Oneshot] Happy Winter Solstice
!

[S1] Call me Gua Qing

2K 46 1
By meowa520

[What the author wants to say:]

The next chapter will feature the birth of a child + random killings, maybe it will be the final chapter?

----------

Before the Demon Lord appeared in the demon world, Shadow worked under several Demon Lords and realized that the Demon Lords might have different personalities, but they were all extremely lustful. His last master was a notorious sex demon.

Since he followed the Gua Qing Demon Lord half a year ago, he has learned that there are demons who do not like women and do not like sex. At that time, the Demon Lord had just come out of seclusion and caused a sensation in the Demon World. Many witches shamelessly followed him. Even Princess Gu Yue stripped naked and offered herself, but she was still thrown out of the palace by the Demon Lord with a cold face and no mercy.

But in the past few days, Shadow has discovered that the Demon Lord doesn't care about desires. It's just that he haven't met one that suits his taste. I didn't expect that the Demon Lord likes a man who is tall and thick, and he is a widower with an unknown demon child. Maybe the Lord has that special hobby? There are many monsters in the demon clan who like to seduce wives, but the folk customs in the demon world are open and they don't mind these things.

Shadow stood outside the palace and thought aimlessly. He heard the sounds inside gradually stopped. Not long after, the gentle footsteps were getting closer and closer to the door. Shadow quickly collected his thoughts.

"Squeak"

Gua Qing walked out of it and said without squinting: "Ask someone to bring some bland food in. Last time you said that the head of the Wan Nian Sect was possessed by a demon. You sent someone to place a demon-baiting powder in the Wan Nian Sect. Set up a barrier outside the door and don't let anyone from the Wan Nian Sect leave."

"Yes"

Gua Qing looked back at the palace with a complicated expression. Who would have thought that this honest-looking man would pester him for four or five days for a child. Even though his pussy was swollen from his fucking, he still opened his hole to seduce him to get in.

The two of them had sex twice this morning. Bao Niu's female hole was indeed so red and swollen that he couldn't touch it anymore. The pregnant husband reluctantly left Gua Qing to go to work. Before leaving, he held Gua Qing's face and kissed him again and again. Said he hoped he would remember it soon.

Gua Qing sat on the throne, glanced at the demon lords and generals below, tapped the handle on the throne with his fingers, and said coldly: "Do you have any objections?"

"When you go to attack Wan Nian Sect, why don't you bring your subordinates with you?" The speaker was the former leader of the dead city, the bloodthirsty demon lord, the father of Princess Gu Yue.

"Although Wan Nian Sect is the largest sect in the world of cultivation, according to my strength, it is enough for one person to take down. I just need some demon soldiers to help me look after the people inside. Letting you go will be overkill."

The demon lords looked at each other. How could they feel that they were overqualified and underused? It is obvious that they want to unify the military power of the demon world. Before the Demon Lord appeared, the demon lords and generals in each city could be said to be their own Lords and did not interfere with each other. After the Demon Lord appeared in the demon world, he first forced all the demon lords and generals from all over the country to be under his command, and those who disobeyed were directly killed and devoured. Now the demons in the palace either pretended to obey, or were too lazy to fight with the Demon Lord.

But now that the military power was about to be taken away, they couldn't bear it anymore. On the spot, there were a few grumpy demons who transformed into demons and cursed: "Fuck you, you didn't know that when I was all-powerful in the demon world. Waiting for hatching in some nook and cranny, calling you Lord is already giving you face, and now you want to take away our military power, I think you are shameless!"

"Ha." Gua Qing sneered and said with a sneer: "Is there anyone else who is dissatisfied? Tell them all today, so that I won't deal with them one by one in the future."

The demon lords and generals who were killed by Gua Qing at the beginning were all in remote areas and weak in strength. They could easily take them down, so far, no one knows the true strength of Gua Qing. But with so many people rebelling today, why not join them? If I kill Gua Qing, won't I become the master of the demon world again?

Every demon lords thought so. Except for a few older demon lords, the others stood up and took out their weapons to fight Gua Qing.

The bloodthirsty demon lord will always remember what happened in the demon palace that day. Gua Qing single-handedly crushed all the rebellious demon lords and generals, and swallowed their flesh to strengthen his body and their souls to enrich his demon power. At that time, he and two other old demon lords who were nearly three thousand years old were the only ones left in the demon palace. Their three legs were weak and they knelt on the ground. They held the military symbols in their hands and raised them above their heads. They shouted: "Long live the Lord!"

Gua Qing licked the corner of his mouth, now he could really kill the Wan Nian Sect alone. However, his wife said that his master Juenian Zhenren was very good to him... It would be better to act according to the old plan first, and it would not be too late to seek revenge after Bao Niu gave birth.

Gua Qing has a vague premonition that during this trip to Wan Nian Sect, he will regain his memory.

After everything was arranged and the time came in the evening, when Gua Qing went back, the demon doctor from the Demon Palace had just finished treating Bao Niu and was about to leave.

"How is his health?"

The demon doctor saluted, stroking his beard and said slowly: "The demon fetus is stable, but the demonic energy was not replenished in the early stage. Although it is replenished now, there is still some malnutrition, and the delivery date will be delayed by one month. Lord, please do it every time. Give him two supplements a day, don't count the times. Now that the devil's consciousness has taken shape, you can communicate with your child to see how much demonic energy he still needs.

Also, it doesn't look like Madam was conceived naturally. "

Gua Qing frowned and asked, "What do you mean?"

The demon doctor looked at the young Demon Lord. It had only been half a year since he was pregnant, but the child in his wife's belly was already eight months and almost nine months old. Others might not be able to see it, but he, the demon doctor, could recognize it through his breath. The child in the madam's belly is the Lord's bloodline.

"Madam has a hermaphrodite body. Intercourse with a monk or demon with this kind of constitution can only promote the improvement of cultivation. We call it a human cauldron. Only by intercourse with a mortal can there be a chance of pregnancy.

But the madam seemed to have obtained the pregnancy pill. Legend has it that this pill was refined by Nuwa during the Chaos Period. There were three pills in the Three Realms. They disappeared with Nuwa. However, neither the demons nor the monks have any obsession with future generations, and they will not go to great lengths to find this pregnancy pill, not to mention that this pregnancy pill is still an ancient legend.

"Madam's child may be the Lord's only child. The Demon Lord's bloodline has been passed down, and the Lord will rule the Demon World for thousands of years in the future!"

Here it comes again... Gua Qing is a little speechless. These demon doctors and demon guards in the demon world are always eager to ask him to rule the demon world with sudden enthusiasm.

"Xianjun" As soon as Bao Niu said it, he felt that something was wrong. Yi Keran was possessed by a demon, and it was inappropriate to call him this again, so he quickly changed his words, "Keran..."

Gua Qing, "In my inherited memory, the name of the Demon Lord has already been determined. My name is Gua Qing, and the name of the unborn child in your belly is Fu Huang."

"My memory hasn't recovered yet. When you call me by my old name, I always feel like you're calling me another man."

Baoniu was stunned for a moment, a little at a loss. Gua Qing walked into him and whispered: "You can try calling me Gua Qing."

"Gua Qing..." Bao Niu blushed a little. He always felt that he was cheating on him. They were obviously the same person. The former Xianjun was elegant, gentle and considerate. Except for being more unrestrained in bed, he was always "gentle and elegant", but now Xianjun, whether in bed or at ordinary times, looks like a young hooligan in the world, or a rogue leader.

Gua Qing stretched out his hand to touch his belly. Bao Niu had no resistance at all to this warm gesture, and said with a naive smile: "He has been so lively these days and kicks me from time to time."

"Now that there is enough demonic energy, he will naturally have the strength to trouble you."

It turns out that it was because of this that Bao Niu always felt that he was sorry for his child. If he had found Yi Keran earlier, his child would not have to face the risk of becoming a fool like today.

Gua Qing knew what he was thinking by looking at his expression, and said, "Don't blame yourself. You are a mortal. Looking for me is like looking for a needle in a haystack. If you want to blame, blame those who separated us."

There was a trace of killing intent in Gua Qing's eyes, and soon, he would make those people pay the price.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
22.9M 802K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...