Intersex Intracranial Orgasm...

By meowa520

Title: 双性颅内高潮合集 Author: 张嘴吃蘑菇 Original/Male/Others/High H/Comedy/Beautiful Shou/Innocent Shou is an intersex... More

[S1] Cultivation Cauldron
[S1] Wrong Person
[S1] Meet Physically
[S1] The heart softens, and the fierce man becomes a slut
[S1] Call me Gua Qing
[S1] Return to Wan Nian Sect
[S1 End] Returning, having xxx after a long time, the finale
[S2] An old actor and a young actor make a xxx scene...
[S2] Rumor has it that they had xxx through the bay window of a hotel suite...
[S2] Propose and fxxx pxxxx creampie
[S2 End] Pregnant and Fxxxxx
[S3] The coward was cheated and competed with the school sweetheart...
[S3] Trigger limited emergency scenes, raid the sleeping puxxx...
[S3] Standing position to fxxx him wildly, until the relationship...
[S3 End] The younger brother was kicked for teasing...
[S4] The slutty Emperor ordered the God of War to lick his pxxxx...
[S4] Both of them lost their virginity, no penetration into the uterus...
[S4] The Emperor of Heaven was jealous and finally angered the general...
[S4] The slutty Emperor was pressed on the throne and fxxxxx wildly...
[S4] After going down to earth and experiencing calamity..
[S4] They met in a dream, and the general learned that the Emperor of Heaven...
[S4] We meet in the world, I get angry and get sick, big cxxx cures my cxxt
[S4 End] If you want to have a second child, you will be fxxxxx by a wolf...
[S5] The arrogant young master mistook the devil for a door-to-door dxxx, H
[S5] Riding and breaking his virginity, the devil turns on the electric mode...
[S5] The deformed tongue fxxxxx the nxxxxxx, the pxxxx squeezed...
[S5] Hospital examination, sweet pregnancy, daily life
[S5] Go to hell, trick his parents-in-law into going to the human world...
[S5 End] The finale of being fxxxxx by Milkman
[S6] Cute and adorable snake
[S6] Unlucky pregnant scammer
[S6] Fxxx the hole and release sxxxn to feed the baby
[S6] Green yourself
[S6] Imprisoned and fxxxxx, sad memories
[S6 End] Grand finale
[S6 Extra] Breastfeeding and estrus
[S7] Pxxxx creampied, cxx swallowed, photographed and threatened
[S7] He wanted to fxxx a fan but...
[S7] Send a dxxx to your door...
[S7] Ranking and sxx, pulled the clitxxxx and creampied
[S7] Toilet fxxx
[S7 End] Mature utxxxx and buns
[S8] Delivers sweet and delicious lemon flavored omega
[S8] Alpha's plan
[S8 End] The finale of the second child!
[S9 Oneshot] School grass X Fatty
[S10 Oneshot] Happy Winter Solstice
!

[S1] Demon Lord

3K 50 0
By meowa520

[What the author wants to say:]

I'm back home from the holidays and I'm free. I can update daily for the next thirty days. Friends, you've been waiting for a long time...

----------

"Wait a moment......"

The skeleton sat on the coffin lid and asked impatiently, "What's wrong?" They had just set off three hours ago, and the man had already stopped to pee four times and asked him to find water to drink. "You need to go to the toilet again? Or drink water?"

Bao Niu shook his head, a little embarrassed, "I'm so hungry, I want to eat." Mortals need to eat a meal every two and a half hours. He didn't eat much before, but after coming to the devil world. He hurried to the road, and calculated that he had not eaten for four or five hours. If he continued like this, he would starve to death.

The skeleton's empty eye sockets stared at Bao Niu. Finally, the skeleton said angrily: "I lost to you. There is no one here. Please bear with me for a while. There is a town ahead. Let me see if there is food that you can eat."

Half an hour later, Bao Niu took a fruit as big as his head and gnawed it with joy. The town just now was inhabited by a group of blood-drinking demons. When the coffin was driven in, Bao Niu's human flavor almost attracted all the demons in the town.

Dozens or hundreds of demons grabbing and gnawing raw meat wrapped the coffin. Not to mention Bao Niu, even the skeleton was so frightened that it sat motionless on the coffin. Just when a demon stretched out his hand to grab Bao Niu, he felt a weak but full of vitality in the man's belly.

"Hey, this man has a little devil in his belly!"

In a word, everyone's appetite for cattle protection has turned into curiosity and exploration. The demons have low fertility and difficulty in conception, but fortunately everyone has a long life span, otherwise they would have been extinct long ago. It is also because of this that these demons have not seen demon children for hundreds or thousands of years.

"Hey, he was interacting with me in his belly!"

Bao Niu just watched dozens of monsters dancing and giggling against his belly, chattering as if they were chatting with the child in his belly. He hugged his belly tightly, feeling hungry and scared.

The leader of the demons suddenly exclaimed, "He called me uncle! Is the mother hungry? Uncle will find food for your mother. How about raw lamb legs and beef legs? What? You can't eat them raw? We can't cook them either. Ah, do you want some fruit?"

Hence the scene where Bao Niu holds the fruits and gnaws them. These fruits are used by the demons to quench their thirst. There are so many of them that half of the coffin is piled. There is also an extra "money bag" on the skeleton, which contains the currency of the demon world, these were given by the demons in that town as gifts for the child.

The skeleton grasped the money bag tightly. He was a poor man when he was alive, and he was also a poor man when he died. He had been a poor man for hundreds of years, and this was the first time he had so much money. Bao Niu gnawed on the fruit and didn't quite understand, "Didn't you say that everyone in the demon clan is extremely vicious? Why are you so nice to me?"

The skeleton collected the money and said, "Haven't you heard that a mother is worth a child? If it weren't for the child in your belly, it would only take a moment to reduce you to a skeleton just like that scene."

One person and one skeleton stopped and walked on the road, and it took nearly five months to reach the dead city. By this time, Bao Niu's belly was already swollen, and he was about to give birth in one month. The pregnancy on his body was getting stronger. Walking on the road always attracts everyone's attention.

In the past nearly half a year, his mind has gradually become clearer. He recalled the three months he was locked in the secret room, and then thought of the men and women who were detained with him... The leader must not be a good person.

But...where is his Xianjun? The skeleton said that the child in his belly was a descendant of the demon clan. In this situation, he really hoped that Yi Keran was a demon.

"Everyone, get out of the way, Demon Lord is patrolling the city!"

Following a very penetrating shout, the originally bustling crowd parted instantly, leaving a broad avenue. Bao Niu, who was still slurping noodles at the roadside stall, was pulled aside by the skeleton and knelt down.

It's just that his stomach is really inconvenient. Just squatting down for a moment, his bladder was pressed so hard that he felt like urinating. Bao Niu held his stomach, shook his head at the skeleton and said, "No... I can't kneel down and I want to relieve myself."

"Didn't you just go to the toilet?"

Their actions were very conspicuous among the demons who knelt down to salute. The leading soldier scolded: "What are you doing? Why don't you salute quickly when you see the Demon Lord?"

Bao Niu forgot to look at the gorgeous carriage behind the soldiers, with eight ferocious-looking beasts pulling the four corners. The carriage in the middle was as big as a small palace. The beast alone was three meters high. He could not see the demon in the carriage at all. .

If you can't see the Demon Lord, do you still need to salute?

Skeleton was afraid that Bao Niu would say something treacherous, so he quickly bowed his head and apologized, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, look at his belly, he's almost in labor and can't kneel down. I didn't mean to offend Demon Lord."

The guard frowned. Pregnant man were indeed rare in the demon world. He said helplessly: "Be careful next time."

"Hey, okay, we'll make sure, he's about to give birth, and we won't make this kind of mistake again."

Perhaps because he stayed here for too long, a figure suddenly walked out of Luan Cheli above. The next second, powerful pressure erupted in the air. All the demons trembled uncontrollably and lay on the ground and shouted: "Long live your Majesty!"

Bao Niu looked at the people around him in confusion. He didn't know what happened. The demon world that was unfamiliar to him suddenly became softer. He even felt inexplicably at ease, just like... just like Yi Keran was by his side.

Suddenly, his eyes lit up. Who was the man in the air if he wasn't Yi Keran? Although there is only one figure from behind, he will never admit his mistake!

"Yi Keran!"

The skeleton cracked

On the quiet street, only Bao Niu was left calling out to the person in the sky. Due to the pressure of the demon king, no one dared to stop him. At the same time, they also couldn't understand what a little human pregnant man could do. Affected by coercion? Could it be the demon in the belly...?

The Demon Lord in the sky didn't know how to describe his mood for a moment. He ended his seclusion. He didn't know what went wrong during his practice. All the memories before the seclusion were lost. He only knew that he was very strong and there was no opponent for him among the demons. As soon as he came out of seclusion, some people greeted him to become the Demon Lord. He had never been a Demon Lord before, so he thought it was interesting, so he agreed. Today was his Demon Lord's first tour of the city after taking office, and as a result, some people called others names indiscriminately. His name really doesn't give him face!

So angry!

But stay cool!

"Yi Keran!"

Still shouting

The Demon King was wearing a mask so that others could not see his joy. He flew to Bao Niu and said coldly: "Who are you calling?"

Bao Niu was also stunned. The man in front of him was wearing half a mask, but just by the exposed chin and lip shape, he could definitely recognize that this was Yi Keran!

"Yi Keran, it's me, I'm Bao Niu!"

Vulgar

This was the Demon Lord's first thought.

The second thought is, who is Yi Keran?

During the retreat, he received the inheritance of all the demons and learned that his dead mother named him Gua Qing. This Yi Keran, he had no impression at all.

Seeing that the other party was a little confused, Bao Niu was a little worried, and said anxiously: "Don't you remember me? Then do you remember the master? There is also the Wan Nian Sect!"

When the Wan Nian Sect was mentioned, Gua Qing suddenly became irritable for some reason. After a moment, he said gloomily: "I want to destroy the Wan Nian Sect."

Bao Niu's eyes widened, and he hesitated and said, "It's not good, is it?" The leader of Wan Nian Sect said that Yi Keran was a demon, which caused the master to personally clean up the sect and knock Keran off the cliff, as well as those who had the intention of molesting him. Bao Niu was somewhat angry when he thought of those three people.

Gua Qing looked at his belly and said, "Since you are still pregnant, I won't hold you accountable for your disrespect during my patrol of the city."

"Demon Lord." At this time, the pressure has been reduced a lot, and the guard can stand up, walk to the two of them, and ask the Demon Lord to return to the car.

Bao Niu couldn't let Yi Keran, who he had been looking for, for so long, so he grabbed Gua Qing's sleeve.

"You"

"No, you can't leave me behind again." Bao Niu said in a voice that could be heard by everyone with his big belly: "You have to be responsible for the child in my belly."

"!"

"!"

The bones of the skeleton on the side were all scattered. After today, he pretended that he did not know Bao Niu. The guard looked at the Demon Lord and then at this human being. He was so shocked that he could not speak, and he was even more speechless. Although he had lost his memory, But he also intuitively felt that he had never had a relationship with anyone, let alone a child.

The guard was also angry, "You are a human, don't do whatever you want just because we demons respect pregnant man."

Bao Niu felt aggrieved, "My child is his."

When the guards saw that he would not listen, they discussed with the Demon Lord to arrest the person and put him in prison first, and then drive him out of the dead city after the patrol of the city, and he was not allowed to enter in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 165 36
‎‌‍‍Original‍‎‌‎Chuang‎‍‎ / ‌‎‍Male‌‍Male‍‎‍ / Overhead / ‎‌‎High‌‍‍H‌‎‎‍‌ / Funny / Forced Attack / On campus, Fu Jiangzhi has an online dating part...
16.8K 1.1K 33
The future world is dying. Three teenager cadets are sent back to the past to save the world. They would be using cannon fodders to change the histo...
40.7K 192 8
Author: 吉娃莲多肉 Associated Names: 父子的婬乱生活《短篇合集》 Male x male / high H / drama / black belly gong / beautiful shou The father who is strong and robust, w...
56.4K 230 24
I cameback with another BL story. Warning!! This is +18 content! Read the tags! The story of a prince who needs sem*n every day and has s*x with all...